There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Have they arrived in the past 20 years due to govt sponsored mass immigration designed to shift the demographics into a left aligned new status quo?
Now there's the most unique euphemism to slavery I've seen in a while.
:lol: :lol:

A damned legacy from the British. But what happens in the 18/19 century should stay in the history books.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Really? wrote: Is it "far-right" to say, "Gee, these Muslim rape gangs are bad, and I preferred the days when you couldn't get away with raping a 13-year-old by pointing out that your culture has no problem with it."
An 18-year-old man in the U.K. who raped a 13-year-old girl was spared a prison sentence by Nottingham Crown Court after he claimed that his Muslim upbringing did not teach him to respect women.

"Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters," Judge Michael Stokes said when handing Adil Rashid a suspended sentence.

Rashid claimed in his defense that he met his 13-year-old victim through Facebook and the two exchanged messages for two months, before they met up in Nottingham. The teen admitted to having sex with the girl, but said that he was not aware that the activity was illegal and constituted rape, because he was raised with a Muslim education and was not aware of the law.
https://www.christianpost.com/news/musl ... urt-89106/
No, criticizing shit like this isn't far right. The judge is likely a complete moron who should be disbarred, since there's a clear legal principle that ignorance of a law is not an excuse.

What is far right is to make a video counting how many non-white people are there in a street of an European city, then claim that the video shows that soon that European city won't be European anymore.
What do you mean “not European”. Like London isn’t now predominantly white British? Or like the alternative world of La Courneuve? I think Southern is taking a holistic view of what is “European”.
And I think it's important to draw a distinction between color and culture. Comedian Maz Jobrani is of Iranian descent. He also doesn't seem to think it's okay to rape a thirteen-year-old or to assault a journalist. Americans should be happy to count him as one of their own.

These people? Regardless of color or race or background, are they ready to be European?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Thought I'd put this up before she gets her inevitable twitter ban .. Katie Hopkins has gone all, well, Katie Hopkins.

:o
https://i.imgur.com/4FV43qY.png

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Really? wrote: Is it "far-right" to say, "Gee, these Muslim rape gangs are bad, and I preferred the days when you couldn't get away with raping a 13-year-old by pointing out that your culture has no problem with it."
An 18-year-old man in the U.K. who raped a 13-year-old girl was spared a prison sentence by Nottingham Crown Court after he claimed that his Muslim upbringing did not teach him to respect women.

"Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters," Judge Michael Stokes said when handing Adil Rashid a suspended sentence.

Rashid claimed in his defense that he met his 13-year-old victim through Facebook and the two exchanged messages for two months, before they met up in Nottingham. The teen admitted to having sex with the girl, but said that he was not aware that the activity was illegal and constituted rape, because he was raised with a Muslim education and was not aware of the law.
Of course, the worst fact is that he only had an Islamic education despite having been educated in Britain.

We paid taxes so that he could go to an Islamic school.

What do they teach in these Islamic schools that he went to?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SM1957 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:04 pm

Of course, the worst fact is that he only had an Islamic education despite having been educated in Britain.

This here is actually a legitimate question.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Have they arrived in the past 20 years due to govt sponsored mass immigration designed to shift the demographics into a left aligned new status quo?
Now you've gone full InfoWars. Yeah, right, immigration wasn't the result of economic differences and migrants moving to a more economically promising place. No, it was a "Gummint Conzpirazy" to shift demographics to favor the left. :bjarte:
Paul Keating of Australia was perfectly clear that the role of immigration was to change Australia, so that Australian culture would be replaced with a more Asian one

http://www.keating.org.au/shop/item/aus ... april-1992

'Many things have changed and will change in Australia – our ethnic composition and, with it, our culture; our economic and industrial practices; our world view – a great deal will change.'

Really?

Post by Really? »

SM1957 wrote:

In adherence with Western principles of secular government, we ensure that religious instruction is left to parents; religious instruction in public school is not acceptable.

You know. Unless.

Oh, and has Hemant written about this story yet?

David McAfee covered this story on FA only six weeks ago:
The cook at a Christian church camp in Oklahoma admitted to brutally raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl, but he’s getting a slap on the wrist because he’s “legally blind.”
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... lly-blind/

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Met-Police-hate-crime.jpg
(64.54 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
A barrister dismantles the Mets muddled pronouncement
The Met has a problem with hate-crime. It can’t explain what it means.

http://barristerblogger.com/2018/03/18/ ... -it-means/

Really?

Post by Really? »

Kirbmarc wrote:
SM1957 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:04 pm

This here is actually a legitimate question.
According to the article:
In court, the 18-year-old said that he received his education at an Islamic school within the U.K., and had "little experience of women." The school, which also could not be named, apparently taught him that "women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground."
There's slightly more detail in the Daily Mail piece.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Have they arrived in the past 20 years due to govt sponsored mass immigration designed to shift the demographics into a left aligned new status quo?
Now there's the most unique euphemism to slavery I've seen in a while.
:lol: :lol:

A damned legacy from the British. But what happens in the 18/19 century should stay in the history books.
To be fair the same the same words could describe the Highland Clearances and the Potato Famine (or the British governments response to it). Or to be even more fairer slavery was probably more of a free market solution to the demand for labour.

Can't say that I take responsibility or any of it though - I was born in NZ (and I'm not that old).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Met-Police-hate-crime.jpg

A barrister dismantles the Mets muddled pronouncement
The Met has a problem with hate-crime. It can’t explain what it means.

http://barristerblogger.com/2018/03/18/ ... -it-means/

It sounds more like 'Thought-Crime' to me.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Third law of Social Media: For every action there will be an unequal and disproportionate reaction.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Peterson. He may not be the hero we want, but the one we deserve. And we don't really have a choice in the matter. He has some good points, a little bit of problems in epistemology, but I think (and fervently hope) that his intent is benign.

Also, I'm beginning to question myself. I've been an lifelong atheist, never understood faith at all. I've always been fascinated by it, from the born-again nutjobs in the town I grew up in to scientology and now the secular religions of intersectionalism and Marxism. I've always thought that people needed to understand the truth, that they could be rational. Now I'm not sure.

I think that evolution has geared a certain amount of the faith bug in most people. If it's not god or allah, it's feminism. The need to believe in something, to be a part of something is just too strong. Not for everybody, obviously. But most people just gotta have faith.

If there is a certain bit of truth lost in the faith & family values of Peterson, I fully accept that as the cost of not losing avenues to the truth. He isn't in favor of shutting down lines of inquiry as are SJWs and religious nutjobs. I really believe that the Peterson movement is a step in the right (get it? Right?) direction. I don't see the small loss of objective truth to be as detrimental as letting the identitarians on either side make any more headway.

I'm not certain I'm explaining myself very well here, but I hope you get the gist. I was a bad boy, and am now laid up and medicated. Grump.
Well I'll guess I'll be the one to put up the chairs, lock the doors and turn the lights off when the 'Atheist Movement' (or whatever you want to call it) closes up shop for the final time.

One ray of hope that I read about Peterson (from a pastor no less) was that he was not christian enough - he saw the lectures as being too Gnostic in tone. So here's to interesting times when a new generation of conciousness-expanding, drug taking Gnostics joining the discourse. (Though my urge to join them is demi at best).

Other than that (most probably like Elysse) I've been spending St Patricks day in the best traditions of my culture spouting from both ends - though not for the right reasons.
Most of the atheists of the atheist's movement were knee-jerk atheists. They were rebelling against something, or thought it was cool, but they didn't get there by skepticism or reason. It was just something they did. Most people just buy into an ideology and put their blinkers on, ramp up their confirmation bias and go through life.

Somebody here (Matt?) has said many times we don't need atheists, we need skeptics. Proper skeptics. That will lead to atheism, and perhaps more importantly, away from ideology. Atheism can follow.

The atheist movement was shuttered by the feminists, successfully undermined by intersectionalism, narcissism and popularity contests. Religion remains a threat, but a fading one. I see real danger in colleges and universities degrading enlightenment and democratic values.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 pm
I could do a similar video walking around Chatswood. In the 1970s it was a standard Australian shopping district. Now it is high density, high rise, Big China with white/Anglo/old stock/Aussie “pick a term” totally displaced. The shops, the supermarkets, the food types, the signage, the demographics, the vibe, the built environment.

The video would be looking at the big picture - is this a good outcome? Is this a strengthening of the unique Australian proposition? Is this an example of silo-ed multiculturalism, fragmentation or failed integration? Is it a case study in success or failure?

Does it reflect a triumph of our liberal will?
Having just been in Chatswood last week, there is something too this. I've travelled fairly extensively. I've often been in cities where I could not understand the native language and wasn't necessarily familiar with local customs. As a native Australian, no part of a big city like Sydney should feel like that to me. I wouldn't say Chatswood was "lost" - I wasn't made to feel unwelcome, but there's certainly a failure of integration. It was rare to hear anyone speak English, for example.

What I want is for us to be a nation of Australians, rather than small conclaves of hyphenated Australians who don't understand each other. The most important thing I see for this is to dramatically limit immigration. It's to the point where I'm a single issue voter on this issue now. I'll preference any political party that has limiting immigration as a policy ahead of any that don't.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:43 pm
Kirbmarc wrote: How would you react, Matt, to a woman who went around your town, making a movie about how many people of visible non-European ancestry were walking around, and then commented about how "America will not be America for long"? Would you praise her for her frank view on immigration? Would you post her videos as reliable journalistic sources? Would you consider her a good ally for your cause?
Why on earth would anyone have a right to expect anyone to be, or want to be an ally for a cause? People like Southern should have the right to do this if they want to, without being concerned or interested in whether their actions are going to be co-opted by unconnected third parties.
Southern is treated like a political ally, or reliable journalistic source, on this board.

I'm simply asking people here if they really think that Southern is someone they think it's good to support, and if relatively widespread support for Southern on the board doesn't mean a right wing shift.
I disagree that she is treated like an ally or reliable source here. I think that it is more like posting a Jenekke gif over and over. At least that's how I see her.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

SM1957 wrote:

And maybe this is where someone (teachers, parents, imam) should be held accountable, have their citizenship rescinded, and be deported back to a country where religious laws say that it is ok to have sex with young girls or to treat non Muslim girls/women as sex slaves.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Kotaku in Action thread about Peezus:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction ... _the_past/

Also discusses Richard "Tadpole Yoghurt" Carrier.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Just to return to practical matters briefly; winter must be over. We trust in groundhogs, so why not rats? Having not seen one for several weeks, I have shot four today, and seen another who will get his quietus in the next few days. All on my front deck, coming to steal the sunflower seeds I put out for the squirrels and chipmunks, and in broad daylight. Now I shall charge up the batteries in the infrared NiteSite and try for a record. Perhaps I should stress that this is not some kind of coded comment about immigration.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: Just to return to practical matters briefly; winter must be over. We trust in groundhogs, so why not rats? Having not seen one for several weeks, I have shot four today, and seen another who will get his quietus in the next few days. All on my front deck, coming to steal the sunflower seeds I put out for the squirrels and chipmunks, and in broad daylight. Now I shall charge up the batteries in the infrared NiteSite and try for a record. Perhaps I should stress that this is not some kind of coded comment about immigration.
Not that I want to take anything away from your recreational activities - but aren't there more efficient ways to deal with the rodentia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACd_G7f8nLk

Really?

Post by Really? »

I think one reason Lauren Southern gets mentioned on the Pit is because she is one of the few people to point out some of what is really going on. The British police are prosecuting people for badmouthing Islam on Twitter. Why wouldn't we discuss one of those who are pointing out the obvious?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:50 pm
Lsuoma wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: How would you react, Matt, to a woman who went around your town, making a movie about how many people of visible non-European ancestry were walking around, and then commented about how "America will not be America for long"? Would you praise her for her frank view on immigration? Would you post her videos as reliable journalistic sources? Would you consider her a good ally for your cause?
Why on earth would anyone have a right to expect anyone to be, or want to be an ally for a cause? People like Southern should have the right to do this if they want to, without being concerned or interested in whether their actions are going to be co-opted by unconnected third parties.
Southern is treated like a political ally, or reliable journalistic source, on this board.

I'm simply asking people here if they really think that Southern is someone they think it's good to support, and if relatively widespread support for Southern on the board doesn't mean a right wing shift.
I'll take you're word for it. Not by me, though.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Really? wrote: I think one reason Lauren Southern gets mentioned on the Pit is because she is one of the few people to point out some of what is really going on. The British police are prosecuting people for badmouthing Islam on Twitter. Why wouldn't we discuss one of those who are pointing out the obvious?
The fact that she's a damn fine looking young lady helps too. :drool:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

FT wrote:
I'll take you're word for it. Not by me, though.
A poll or 2 might solve the controversy. Maybe yall will design one.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Fake News!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Really? wrote: I think one reason Lauren Southern gets mentioned on the Pit is because she is one of the few people to point out some of what is really going on. The British police are prosecuting people for badmouthing Islam on Twitter. Why wouldn't we discuss one of those who are pointing out the obvious?
We also quote Germaine Grear and Julie Burchill when they speak out against trans bullshit, and we would pretty much all defend their right to free speech even if we didn't support what they say.

But we would never mistake them as allies because we all recognise their criticism of transwomen is rooted in a hatred of men. It's just another form of identity politics.

Southern isn't opposed to identity politics. She represents white identity politics. I support her right to free speech and damn the hipocrisy of those who silence her while allowing religious bigots to spew their hate but she's no ally of skepticism.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote: Just to return to practical matters briefly; winter must be over. We trust in groundhogs, so why not rats? Having not seen one for several weeks, I have shot four today, and seen another who will get his quietus in the next few days. All on my front deck, coming to steal the sunflower seeds I put out for the squirrels and chipmunks, and in broad daylight. Now I shall charge up the batteries in the infrared NiteSite and try for a record. Perhaps I should stress that this is not some kind of coded comment about immigration.
Not that I want to take anything away from your recreational activities - but aren't there more efficient ways to deal with the rodentia?

This bucket trip works better with mice, don't bother tying food scraps to the can though, just spread some peanut butter or Nuttella on it, works a treat, it's like crack cocaine to a mouse.

free thoughtpolice

1-Lauren Southern is an serious thinker and is almost always right.
2-She is largely right, but crosses the line sometimes
3- She doesn't even give me a Petitboner

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse wrote:
The fact that she's a damn fine looking young lady helps too. :drool:
If it helps, imagine her brain transplanted into Rebecca Watson.

Keating

Post by Keating »

This is probably the wrong thing to say, but I think Southern’s journalism has dramatically improved from when she first appeared, but she still has a long way to go.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

This is devil's advocate, but the most recent Telford muslim rape scandal was broken by The Mirror - which is a leftwing newspaper. Meanwhile there has been silence on it form most other places... however nobody is saying it's a rightwing cover up.

Maybe people focus on Southern because she is a rightwing source... or maybe it's because she's easy on the peepers :D

Keating

Post by Keating »

Possibly of interest:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote: What is far right is to make a video counting how many non-white people are there in a street of an European city, then claim that the video shows that soon that European city won't be European anymore.
If you say so. If you think that's objectively far-right, I think you're nuts.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Lsuoma wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: What is far right is to make a video counting how many non-white people are there in a street of an European city, then claim that the video shows that soon that European city won't be European anymore.
If you say so. If you think that's objectively far-right, I think you're nuts.
Taken very literally it does contain the proposition that non-white = non-european. This conflates a culture with an ethnicity in a way that we'd expect to find on the extremes of the left and right.

However I think generally what we have here is a dilemma between natural and conventional kinds. If the proposition is presented in the modality of natural kinds then it is unavoidably a racist statement. If not then it's basically saying "on average we expect non-white populations within europe to contain the majority of it's recent immigrants, and therefore we can induce that these populations will be less likely on average to integrate into the local culture. Ergo these areas are becoming demonstrably less european in both a cultural and traditional ethnic sense."

Langue matters, folks.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

DrokkIt wrote:
Langue matters, folks.
We might disagree on many things here at the Pit, but I think that this finally is something we can all agree on.

free thoughtpolice

Old_ones wrote:

Fake News!
Despite the "cucked" in the title, I lasted about 5 minutes in. The CBC does lean toward the left and the SJW thing. CTV and Global don't strike me as being particularly leftist, but then I tend to mainly view their local broadcasts. National Post is right wing , but more like the Wall Street Journal than Fox News. The Toronto Sun is more like Fox News/ Breitbart stuff.
He pretends to sound like an expert on Canadian politics, but is just a poser. He can't even bother to try to pronounce names properly, for instance, Leitch = leech, not lech.
Just another long winded bullshitter. I guess that qualifies as fake news.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

KiwiInOz wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Langue matters, folks.

We might disagree on many things here at the Pit, but I think that this finally is something we can all agree on.

WANNA FUKKIN BET, MATE :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Most of the atheists of the atheist's movement were knee-jerk atheists. They were rebelling against something, or thought it was cool, but they didn't get there by skepticism or reason. It was just something they did. Most people just buy into an ideology and put their blinkers on, ramp up their confirmation bias and go through life.

Somebody here (Matt?) has said many times we don't need atheists, we need skeptics. Proper skeptics. That will lead to atheism, and perhaps more importantly, away from ideology. Atheism can follow.

The atheist movement was shuttered by the feminists, successfully undermined by intersectionalism, narcissism and popularity contests. Religion remains a threat, but a fading one. I see real danger in colleges and universities degrading enlightenment and democratic values.
I can't say for sure whether my lack of belief came about due to a dislike of authoritarianism, or an degree of skepticism focussed in the right place, or just a pyschological quirk. And I doubly can't say why or how others got to where they are. If a purity test is implemented who knows who would qualify.

To tell the truth, there are times when I would be quite happy never to hear about religion, or even atheism ever again. (Not even in a self help wishy-washy spiritual sense).

I guess hobbies, and taking a break from this shit from time to time is not so bad.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote:

What about the squirrels and chipmunks that I am trying to feed? I don't disturb the mice or the shrews when they come for their share either. Traps and poisons don't discriminate. The rats don't go to waste, by the way, I put them in the trees and the vixen that lives at the back of my house comes and collects them.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Langue matters, folks.
Not me. I don't even know what a 'Langue' is.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
What about the squirrels and chipmunks that I am trying to feed? I don't disturb the mice or the shrews when they come for their share either. Traps and poisons don't discriminate. The rats don't go to waste, by the way, I put them in the trees and the vixen that lives at the back of my house comes and collects them.
You might have to do a little more research on your own....

By the way what are the gun laws like where you live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM09ZgY2qPM

dogen

Post by dogen »

I disagree. I think she, and Pettibone and Goldy, are mentioned lots because they're hot and have nice tits.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: You keep talking about this shift to the right -- I don't see it. I'm one of a number of people here who have long openly opposed unbridled immigration on cultural grounds.
Apparently Lauren Southern disagrees:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

This video isn't about people burning French flags or wanting Sharia in France. It's about normal people going on their normal business, who just happen to be visibly not of European ancestry.

The commentary (by Southern herself) is also pretty telling:
*For those who are confused by the point of this video, the point is that France is changing forever due to mass immigration. The people in this video were not speaking French, the women were not wearing their hair in French Braids, they had their head scarves on. When I was driving from the airport I saw people being fed from volunteer aid vans in the Syrian zones and coming up to your cars with signs in Arabic. The posters on the walls and the protesters yelled refugees welcome. Much of what you are looking at is not legal or proper migration and assimilation. France will not be France for long.*
This is clearly about race/ethnicity. Let's not kid ourselves.
Europe has not been overly hostile to Hindus or Sikhs "colonising" parts of their cities in the past. They have been accommodated because there is nothing too hostile about their religions or customs and they are enterprising. They don't make demands on the locals to change to accommodate
them. This latest flood of immigrants is very alarming for reasons which I think are quite obvious.

free thoughtpolice

dogen wrote:
I disagree. I think she, and Pettibone and Goldy, are mentioned lots because they're hot and have nice tits.
Old white cis-hetero logic. Of course they all have nice tits. Not sure how white Faith Goldy is though. She claims to be Greek, but with that honker at her young age I am suspecting some joo DNA. :o

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Most of the atheists of the atheist's movement were knee-jerk atheists. They were rebelling against something, or thought it was cool, but they didn't get there by skepticism or reason. It was just something they did. Most people just buy into an ideology and put their blinkers on, ramp up their confirmation bias and go through life.

I can't say for sure whether my lack of belief came about due to a dislike of authoritarianism, or an degree of skepticism focussed in the right place, or just a pyschological quirk. And I doubly can't say why or how others got to where they are. If a purity test is implemented who knows who would qualify.

To tell the truth, there are times when I would be quite happy never to hear about religion, or even atheism ever again. (Not even in a self help wishy-washy spiritual sense).

I guess hobbies, and taking a break from this shit from time to time is not so bad.
Hobbies are good. Here is a playtest of my latest game.... we are going to call it Atomic Tank!
IMG_0911.jpg
(140.67 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
IMG_0910.jpg
(161 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
13876459_10201939576328858_2579681561121426112_n.jpg
(131.95 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:40 pm
Basically the main point of Pettibone, Southern, Sellner and others is that there too many people of non-European ancestry around in Europe. :twatson:

Now I wouldn't wish to prosecute people for those ideas, or to keep them out, as vile as those ideas might be. But you have to understand that these people are toxic racists, and it's not wise to praise them unconditionally, as many are doing here.

Because the end result looks something like this:

http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content ... -right.jpg
Bullshit. Their main point is that there are too many people of non-European ancestry making no attempt to adapt to Europe and expecting Europe to adapt to them. The french have their own unique traditions and way of seeing the world. Of course they are going to feel pissed off at seeing that all diluted with large numbers of immigrants who form pockets where VERY un-French attitudes prevail.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Keating wrote: This is probably the wrong thing to say, but I think Southern’s journalism has dramatically improved from when she first appeared, but she still has a long way to go.
I always find it weird seeing the journalist label being applied to Lauren. I see Southern as an activist who report on other activists and activism.

Yeah i know i think this way because i have my own definition of 'journalist' that does not include 'activist' and yeah i know that mean i do not consider many journalists in place like The Guardian and Breitbart as journalists.

But im not a complete idiot, so i roll with the general definition of the word in conversations. Except here, right now, because im bored and don't have anything interesting to say. Sorry not sorry.

free thoughtpolice

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Keating wrote: This is probably the wrong thing to say, but I think Southern’s journalism has dramatically improved from when she first appeared, but she still has a long way to go.
I always find it weird seeing the journalist label being applied to Lauren. I see Southern as an activist who report on other activists and activism.

Yeah i know i think this way because i have my own definition of 'journalist' that does not include 'activist' and yeah i know that mean i do not consider many journalists in place like The Guardian and Breitbart as journalists.

But im not a complete idiot, so i roll with the general definition of the word in conversations. Except here, right now, because im bored and don't have anything interesting to say. Sorry not sorry.
pro-boxing-fan wrote:

We agree LS is not a journalist.

Really?

Post by Really? »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:40 pm
Basically the main point of Pettibone, Southern, Sellner and others is that there too many people of non-European ancestry around in Europe. :twatson:

Now I wouldn't wish to prosecute people for those ideas, or to keep them out, as vile as those ideas might be. But you have to understand that these people are toxic racists, and it's not wise to praise them unconditionally, as many are doing here.

Because the end result looks something like this:

http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content ... -right.jpg
Bullshit. Their main point is that there are too many people of non-European ancestry making no attempt to adapt to Europe and expecting Europe to adapt to them. The french have their own unique traditions and way of seeing the world. Of course they are going to feel pissed off at seeing that all diluted with large numbers of immigrants who form pockets where VERY un-French attitudes prevail.
While they sometimes slip into blaming the Jews, the "you will not replace us" chant follows along these lines. You can only tell people that they need to give up opportunities because of their race and gender before they get angry. The segregationists in the middle of the twentieth centuries were stupid and pissed because they didn't want to go to school with black people. Today, rich privileged people like Pelosi, Clinton, Schumer et al are telling white people not to bother going to college or trying for good jobs because we need to balance things out. Remember how that young white girl was mocked because she went to the Supreme Court to protest being passed over for college admission on the basis of her race?

She was replaced.

Keating

Post by Keating »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:42 pm
Yeah, I can go along with that.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Any of you Pitters know why Renee Kelly has vanished from Twitter?

John D

Post by John D »

Harris has an interesting guest IMHO.
https://samharris.org/podcasts/119-hidden-motives/
In this episode of the Waking Up podcast, Sam Harris speaks with Robin Hanson about our hidden motives in everyday life. They discuss selfishness, hypocrisy, norms and meta-norms, cheating, deception, self-deception, education, the evolutionary logic of conversation, social status, signaling and counter-signaling, common knowledge, AI, and many other topics.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Any of you Pitters know why Renee Kelly has vanished from Twitter?
Oh fuck me, Commander, don't do this! We don't need questions about Twitter deleting more accounts on the Pit right now.

For Brive and the rest of the frothing lunatics, choose up to 2 reasons from this list:

-Muslims
-Nazis
-Nazi Muslims
-Blond chicks with ponytails
-The NRA
-Putin's secret Siberian training camps
-Immigrants
-The fucking French
-The USS Nimitz
-Adolf Hitler's mustache
-Barney the purple dinosaur
-Just the beast under your bed
-In your closet
-In your head

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: screwtape
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:
You might have to do a little more research on your own....

By the way what are the gun laws like where you live?

[BBvideo=560,315]https: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM09ZgY2qPM[/BBvideo]
This method probably doesn't discriminate either - thought that was supposed to be a good thing? But it may at least be non-lethal, although one might say that it's maybe in the NIMBY category ... ;-)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It amuses me that Kirb was going to sue Aneris because zir called him a Nazi. :lol: Diversity is the Pits strength.

Speaking of which I will be very sorry if Kirb spits his dummy. And guilty. I may be accused of helping to chase Vicky away because she was a Nazi but then chasing Kirb away ... because I’m a Nazi.

:doh:

However. Questions demand answers.

Kirb:
Was Lauren pointing out in her video disgusting black poisoned blood or was she questioning the ROI in transplanting a non conforming culture into Paris suburbs?

Assuming the latter, on a scale of 0 to 10, how likely would you be to recommend the Paris approach & outcome to a Swiss city? (Where 10 is very likely and 0 is not at all). What is the main reason for your response?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: Any of you Pitters know why Renee Kelly has vanished from Twitter?
Oh fuck me, Commander, don't do this! We don't need questions about Twitter deleting more accounts on the Pit right now.

For Brive and the rest of the frothing lunatics, choose up to 2 reasons from this list:

-Muslims
-Nazis
-Nazi Muslims
-Blond chicks with ponytails
-The NRA
-Putin's secret Siberian training camps
-Immigrants
-The fucking French
-The USS Nimitz
-Adolf Hitler's mustache
-Barney the purple dinosaur
-Just the beast under your bed
-In your closet
-In your head
A (((Globalist))) grooming gang.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Posted without comment.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:50 pm
Lsuoma wrote:

I'm not in favor of Southern at all, never managed to finish one of her videos. She seems gorgeous, earnest and not overly bright. That said, she may have some good ideas mixed in there somewhere. I dunno.

I would be more concerned with the why the pit seems to have moved to the right. With my eldest daughter in college, I see what colleges and universities have become, and it is scary. I see what Black Lives Matter is doing in the community (my district is very diverse) and it is no so good. Not at all what is advertised. I would look at why Brive is turning to such sources, why they resonate with him. My guess is that he is genuinely afraid that there are serious problems with the immigration and Australia. Is he overreacting? I dunno. I wouldn't dismiss it though, not without discussing his reasons further. And he is right about one thing for certain; politicians will gladly fuck over their country for short-term gains. Immigration seems to be one of them in Australia.

The regressive left is a serious problem, all over the west. The most alarmist headlines on the problems in colleges and universities may understate the problem. Is immigration the same deal? Not in America, but Brive seems to feel Australia is slipping away. There are troubling things from all the former British Empire.

This may be a case of the Allies and the Soviet Union getting together against the Axis. They knew that the Soviets were no angels, would present serious trouble down the line, but there wasn't a lot of choice.

I dunno, I'm just rambling. Still medicated, iced, heated and generally grim. Probably best left ignored.

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:22 pm
Just to return to practical matters briefly; winter must be over. We trust in groundhogs, so why not rats? Having not seen one for several weeks, I have shot four today, and seen another who will get his quietus in the next few days. All on my front deck, coming to steal the sunflower seeds I put out for the squirrels and chipmunks, and in broad daylight. Now I shall charge up the batteries in the infrared NiteSite and try for a record. Perhaps I should stress that this is not some kind of coded comment about immigration.
I would kill (get it?) to have your NiteSite. I have to make due with a flashlight. Baby girl needs a new cello, so weapon upgrades must wait.

I had to point out what rat poison does to the critters before my aunt would grant that the air-rifle is a far more merciful option. Most people live in absolute ignorance of the ongoing war between rats and humans.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

I think Southern is fairly astute which is why I cringe at the seeming ease she has at cozying up to white nationalist themes if she is not one herself.

When I think of her and her stunts, agent provocateur comes to mind

This is what I imagine goes on in her naughty white revolutionary cell. She They needs to be stopped.

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://amp.smh.com.au/business/immigra ... ssion=true
Australia and immigration and economy. Brive is not alone.