There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by shoutinghorse »

John D wrote:
Haha. Rugby looks like a good game, but I have never watched it.

We Mericans used to play American football with just a leather helmet. Players just got hurt too often. I guess I don't know why players get hurt so much in American football compared to rugby. Some people claim all the padding allows players to tackle harder. This could be, but I think it is just more common in US football to get hit harder. I think the tackles often comes from the opposite direction of the runner so the hits are harder. Maybe one of you smart pitters knows the answer to this. Also, when a player catches a forward pass they are very vulnerable to getting hit very hard.

For those not familiar with US football, there have been several studies now that show many players have permanent brain damage. This is often so severe it is crippling as the players get older. No one knows how to fix this except that there are lots of rules against hitting someones helmet in a tackle or hitting late. There is also a concussion protocol that prevents players from continuing to play with a potential concussion. This problem may actually spell the eventual end to American football. Some pro football players have gone public saying they will not let their own kids play the game.

Of note also is that there are now rules against "excessive celebration" after a play. The players were dancing and acting up so much it was delaying the game... so they made a rule to stop it. The footage in the video must be from before this rule was implemented.
Only messing .. I really don't have a problem with people liking American Football it just doesn't do it for me, the game stops and starts too much and I find it really hard to follow the dark brown ball on TV. As for the injuries, my own take is not so much that they hit harder because of all the padding (that is a factor) but maybe the helmets and padding encourage more reckless tackles and even hinders players subconscious ability to prepare for impact. In Rugby each player knows that a big hit is coming, with a helmet the peripheral vision is limited. I may of course be talking out of my arse but as I say, just my take.
I still think Rugby (union) is a superior game but I'm glad people, especially Americans, are starting to compare the two nowadays rather than the usual pointless comparison with Association Football (Soccer) completely different sports which just happen to be called by the same name.

I like Baseball though.

John D

Post by John D »

No doubt rugby players get hurt a lot. But, just look at some of these hits. Often the receiver is attempting catching a forward pass and the tackle comes at full speed and clobbers the guy. I don't watch much sports, but football is a really good TV sport. I wish the players didn't get hurt. I have played football as a kid without pads and it was brutal. Normally we would play a game called flag football where you can't tackle, but instead grab a flag out of the player's belt. You couldn't play tackle football without pads cause one good hit would break your collar bone or some such shit.

I mean.... look at these hits! I just don't think eliminating pads would work. Injuries would go way up.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:49 am
Am I the only person who had to Google Rose McGowan to find out who the fuck she was?
No.

But then again I thought "Harvey who?"

feathers

Post by feathers »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:11 pm
So this seal walks into a bar, and the bartender asks him "What'll you have"
Bolded is what told me this can't be real.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

F1 bans "Grid Girls" ie Adult women in paid jobs to....

exploit children for profit and publicity instead:
Formula 1 is to replace 'grid girls' with a new programme called 'grid kids' this season.

F1 bosses plan to use budding racing drivers "to make the pre-race ceremony more relevant and interesting for fans, especially the younger ones".

The sport said last week it would no longer be using female promotional models on the starting grid.

The children used will be competitors in karting or junior categories, chosen by national motorsport authorities.

"This will be an extraordinary moment for these youngsters," F1's American commercial chief Sean Bratches said.

"Imagine, standing beside their heroes, watch as they prepare to race, and to be there, alongside them in those precious few minutes just before the start.

"What an unforgettable experience, for them, and their families. An inspiration to keep driving, training and learning so that they can dream of one day being there themselves.

"What better way to inspire the next generation of Formula 1 heroes."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42950040

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Kirbmarc wrote: More recently:

Steven Pinker: The alt-right uses some true facts which aren't often discussed in academia or in the news to create a narrative which supports their white identity politics. We need to discuss those facts from a more rational perspective, to counter the alt-right narrative.

Stormfronters: LOL Pinker is one of us!

SJWs: See? SEE? We were right all along!
That reminded me to check around to see if there'd been any updates to Peez's complicity in Pinkergate.

Hemant of course failed to ever say word one about the affair. I think he retweeted one person which he may as well not have done since that just meant now everyone knew that he knew and expected him to do something, anything.

Noel Plum's video on the subject was alright. Otherwise it seems the angry little garden gnome masquerading as a biology prof in Morris got away with his stupid bid for short term attention without any significant blowback. Meaning we can look forward to the next one.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

John D wrote: No doubt rugby players get hurt a lot. But, just look at some of these hits. Often the receiver is attempting catching a forward pass and the tackle comes at full speed and clobbers the guy. I don't watch much sports, but football is a really good TV sport. I wish the players didn't get hurt. I have played football as a kid without pads and it was brutal. Normally we would play a game called flag football where you can't tackle, but instead grab a flag out of the player's belt. You couldn't play tackle football without pads cause one good hit would break your collar bone or some such shit.

I mean.... look at these hits! I just don't think eliminating pads would work. Injuries would go way up.

I think the problem is because there is a degree of protection players will simply go for harder contact. It's a pretty simple evolution.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: More recently:

Steven Pinker: The alt-right uses some true facts which aren't often discussed in academia or in the news to create a narrative which supports their white identity politics. We need to discuss those facts from a more rational perspective, to counter the alt-right narrative.

Stormfronters: LOL Pinker is one of us!

SJWs: See? SEE? We were right all along!
That reminded me to check around to see if there'd been any updates to Peez's complicity in Pinkergate.

Hemant of course failed to ever say word one about the affair. I think he retweeted one person which he may as well not have done since that just meant now everyone knew that he knew and expected him to do something, anything.

Noel Plum's video on the subject was alright. Otherwise it seems the angry little garden gnome masquerading as a biology prof in Morris got away with his stupid bid for short term attention without any significant blowback. Meaning we can look forward to the next one.
Nobody cares about PZ Myers anymore, not even enough to tell him he's an idiot.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Stout wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:35 pm

The Bison thing......Well that goes back a couple of years when I was watching the The Revenant and discussing it here when I stated that I could have sworn I saw a scene where a meteor struck a buffalo.
That... doesn't seem like the sort of thing you easily mistake from something else. At least with that lady who thought it had a scene with a bear raping dicaprio I could sort of see where the idea came from. What scene were you thinking of?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

[quote="John D" post_id=455449 time=1517838669 user_id=181
We Mericans used to play American football with just a leather helmet. Players just got hurt too often. I guess I don't know why players get hurt so much in American football compared to rugby. Some people claim all the padding allows players to tackle harder. This could be, but I think it is just more common in US football to get hit harder. I think the tackles often comes from the opposite direction of the runner so the hits are harder. Maybe one of you smart pitters knows the answer to this. Also, when a player catches a forward pass they are very vulnerable to getting hit very hard.
[/quote]

I think a lot of the injuries occur because many "tackles" in US football are essentially cheap shot shoulder charges. There is no requirement to actually commit to making a tackle as in rugby. All the defender has to do is lead with the shoulder, which minimizes the risk to himself and maximises the risk to the attacker. In rugby the tackler has to at least make an attempt to get his arms around the body of person he is tackling, which means he can't just bodycheck. Being able to tackle someone above the shoulder is also dangerous.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Kirbmarc wrote: Nobody cares about PZ Myers anymore, not even enough to tell him he's an idiot.
But in the age where social media has ruined the lives of those who've done far less to deserve it, it's galling that a career dickhead like Myers is allowed to burn out quietly.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Rugby Union is a toff's game for people who breathe through their noses. Real men play League.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

In case anyone is interested (or awake) - I see that FIRE have started a new podcast series on the history of Free Speech

https://www.thefire.org/free-speech-history-podcast/

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Nobody cares about PZ Myers anymore, not even enough to tell him he's an idiot.
But in the age where social media has ruined the lives of those who've done far less to deserve it, it's galling that a career dickhead like Myers is allowed to burn out quietly.
It's because he's just too irrelevant now. He has no life to ruin.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Wait a minute Clarence. Are you quoting someone who is quoting the NYT? :shock:
So what you are saying is that the bacha bazi thing is not happening and it is just another fabrication of the lame stream media?

John D

Post by John D »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
I think a lot of the injuries occur because many "tackles" in US football are essentially cheap shot shoulder charges. There is no requirement to actually commit to making a tackle as in rugby. All the defender has to do is lead with the shoulder, which minimizes the risk to himself and maximises the risk to the attacker. In rugby the tackler has to at least make an attempt to get his arms around the body of person he is tackling, which means he can't just bodycheck. Being able to tackle someone above the shoulder is also dangerous.
Maybe.... but I would hate to be one of the players in the first game that made everyone take off their pads.

free thoughtpolice

So PZ has a post up "How to handle the jerks in our midst" which is about an astronomer that was accused of sexual harassment (but denies it).
http://archive.is/0DBXg
So what this accused herasser did was deny doing it when he should have done this:
1. Own what you did.
2. Accept the descriptions of the harm you did given by those you harmed.
3. Have your defenders stand down.
4. Avoid the limelight.
5. Don’t demand anyone’s trust.
6. Shift your focus to work that supports your scientific community, not your individual advancement.
It's what PZ would have done. :liar:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

free thoughtpolice wrote: So PZ has a post up "How to handle the jerks in our midst" which is about an astronomer that was accused of sexual harassment (but denies it).
So what this accused herasser did was deny doing it when he should have done this:
1. Own what you did.
4. Avoid the limelight.
6. Shift your focus to work that supports your scientific community, not your individual advancement.
re Point 4 - he's certainly avoiding attention.

Unfortunately there is not enough weed-killer or Zebra fish in the wold for him to do anything about point 6.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And something for John D. before I head home....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avIjlRz52iY

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: So PZ has a post up "How to handle the jerks in our midst" which is about an astronomer that was accused of sexual harassment (but denies it).
1. Own what you did.
4. Avoid the limelight.
Zoom!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:49 am
Am I the only person who had to Google Rose McGowan to find out who the fuck she was?
No.

But then again I thought "Harvey who?"
Big rabbit. Only drinks can see him.

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote: And something for John D. before I head home....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avIjlRz52iY
Haha... Ferguson is pretty much correct...and I love the way the reporter gets all bent about him telling her not to panic.

and along those lines.... I am sick to death of everyone saying there is going to be a Constitutional crisis. There is nothing happening that is even remotely like a Constitutional crisis. Hell... even if Trump gets impeached and removed from office we will not be having a Constitutional crisis. It may be a crisis in leadership.... but it will not do something like destroy the Republic. I think the state of the Republic is as strong as ever.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lets face it love you've probably got enough teeth for the both of you. :mrgreen:

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wait a minute Clarence. Are you quoting someone who is quoting the NYT? :shock:
So what you are saying is that the bacha bazi thing is not happening and it is just another fabrication of the lame stream media?

And you'll note I've never bitched about the NYT's SCIENCE COVERAGE either.
If you could be anymore dense, you'd create a Singularity.

More to the point I've read about the 'dancing boys' in other sources not just the NYT's. And Toysoldiers as a blogger has earned my trust.
This isn't really a 'political ' issue, (because literally no one of any import gives a shit sadly) and so I suppose the Times has no inclination to spin it. You, on the other hand, would rather dig at me then spend a single second worrying about some male sexual assault victim.
I think that says something not good about you.

free thoughtpolice

Clarence wrote:
Okay you fucking loser what does that say about me?
Are you still drooling over teenage girls you ugly fat slob? You want to start throwing around insults and insinuations?
Eat shit you stupid piece of subhuman garbage.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:53 pm
Clarence wrote:
Okay you fucking loser what does that say about me?
Are you still drooling over teenage girls you ugly fat slob? You want to start throwing around insults and insinuations?
Eat shit you stupid piece of subhuman garbage.
Subhuman garbage?
I'm not the one who took a post with a sad observation about the lack of concern evinced by the previous Administration (and probably the current Administration too) towards male sexual assault victims and turned it into a personal attack on another poster. And being attracted to teenage girls is biologically normal, unlike you whom I'm rather sure are sexually attracted to prepubescent boys. After all, you don't give a shit about them being abused if you can turn it into an attack on another poster.
You are. Any reason I shouldn't put you on ignore now? The only reason I haven't is that mostly you've been able to keep yourself in check unlike some idiots like CaptainEasterBunny. And I thought you had a brain there. Fact is, I'll be really happy to leave you in your hateful , credulous, fragile little world. Actually, I think I shall. Bye bye buttercup.

John D

Post by John D »

Hey! Fuck you guys! When did the pit turn into a bunch of fucking butt-hurt pussies!?!? Jesus, you guys used to be funny! WTF! :doh:

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

John D wrote: Hey! Fuck you guys! When did the pit turn into a bunch of fucking butt-hurt pussies!?!?
When the results of the 2016 presidential elections were announced. #NotAll

free thoughtpolice

You stupid paranoid ass sucker. Me pointing out that you quote the NYT was not a personal attack. The fact that I referred to the article without condemning child molestation doesn't mean I condone it. How fucking stupid can you get.
The personal attack was form you with your nasty, shitty insinuation. Especially ironic from a creepy middle virgin type that has made remarks that make you look like a probable sex offender.
Now you are doubling down and saying you think I'm sexually attracted to little boys. You lowlife piece of shit. If you were in front of me right now I would beat the living crap out of you for saying something like that.
Go ahead and put me on ignore, I will continue to point out what a moron you are, only not be so nice about it.

John D

Post by John D »

Hey... I remember a time when we thought that funny shit was funny.
images.jpg
(8.58 KiB) Downloaded 291 times

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Clarence, free thoughtpolice: check your PM.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I frothed.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Took the words right out of my mouth.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:25 am
SM1957 wrote: Rugby Union is very violent. A lot of players are injured a lot of the time.
I know fuck all about sport,*snip*
You should have stopped there, sweetheart.

John D

Post by John D »

I feel like I live on another planet or that I am an alien or something. Pink sung the national anthem last night and sang okay for most of it. Lots of cheap sliding up to her note, but not horrible. Then she laid a complete fucking egg on the big note during the word "freeeeeee". A total crash and burn. She pulled out of the note and switched to another register half way through. Total rookie shit. I cried "ouch" when I heard it.

Now, she was sick. I get it. If she wasn't sick she probably would have brought it. Bit, she didn't.

Except that EVERY MSM news organization is fawning over how well she sang. I had to listen again today. I thought I must have made the whole thing up. Nope. She laid a giant egg on the big note... It was like watching a figure skater getting ready for a triple axle and them pulling it at the last minute to a single axle.

I can't find one media source that mentions her laying an egg..... every article is "Pink is a hero..... she was so great even though she was sick!"

The media is just a bunch of ass kissers.... haha.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

John D wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am
shoutinghorse wrote:
Rugby v zzzzzzzBall

(Trigger warning at 8:41)
Haha. Rugby looks like a good game, but I have never watched it.

For those not familiar with US football, there have been several studies now that show many players have permanent brain damage. This is often so severe it is crippling as the players get older. No one knows how to fix this except that there are lots of rules against hitting someones helmet in a tackle or hitting late. There is also a concussion protocol that prevents players from continuing to play with a potential concussion. This problem may actually spell the eventual end to American football. Some pro football players have gone public saying they will not let their own kids play the game.

Of note also is that there are now rules against "excessive celebration" after a play. The players were dancing and acting up so much it was delaying the game... so they made a rule to stop it. The footage in the video must be from before this rule was implemented.
The rules in rugby have been changed to reduce brain and neck injury, i.e. no shoulder charges, no head high tackles or coat hangers, and no lifting the feet above the waist (and pile driving). Still get some beautiful hits though.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
SM1957 wrote: Rugby Union is very violent. A lot of players are injured a lot of the time.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

John D wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Maybe.... but I would hate to be one of the players in the first game that made everyone take off their pads.
Pad Man

Actually based on a most excellent story.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Sulman wrote:
John D wrote: No doubt rugby players get hurt a lot. But, just look at some of these hits. Often the receiver is attempting catching a forward pass and the tackle comes at full speed and clobbers the guy. I don't watch much sports, but football is a really good TV sport. I wish the players didn't get hurt. I have played football as a kid without pads and it was brutal. Normally we would play a game called flag football where you can't tackle, but instead grab a flag out of the player's belt. You couldn't play tackle football without pads cause one good hit would break your collar bone or some such shit.

I think the problem is because there is a degree of protection players will simply go for harder contact. It's a pretty simple evolution.
There are many parts to this problem. One of them is 300lb fucking awesome atheletes lining up and then launching themselves into each other. The padding does allow them to overcome physical and psychological problems with the basics of this, so the forces involved are incredible. Then there are the (relatively) skinny receivers being blindsided by other behemoths. Rugby and Aussie rules have nothing on US Football for player size, strength, or damage.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

VickyCaramel wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
My system runs through fifteen levels of proxy servers based in Albania. I employ a team of Korean IT Sys Admins to make sure my backend is fully isolated and protected from bots, viruses, QSLs, DJTs, and scribbledocs. I have more real-time code amplification scripts running at any one time than you could dream of. So good luck finding me.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Holy fuck, what's with all the nerd rage today? Y'all run out of xanies or something?

I think everyone needs a time out.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

shoutinghorse wrote: :?

My god, plastics are turning men into women!

Seriously, I've known about that for years, but never connected the dots, if there are dots to connect. But just imagine the unholy furor that will arise if "stopping the transwomen epidemic" ever becomes a thing.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: snip

There are many parts to this problem. One of them is 300lb fucking awesome atheletes lining up and then launching themselves into each other. The padding does allow them to overcome physical and psychological problems with the basics of this, so the forces involved are incredible. Then there are the (relatively) skinny receivers being blindsided by other behemoths. Rugby and Aussie rules have nothing on US Football for player size, strength, or damage.
Tbf, behemoths in rugby are also expected to run, scrum, lift in the line outs, tackle, clear out in rucks, push in mauls, and seagull on the wing to score tries. 300lb'ers can't do that for 60-80 minutes.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

What would happen to the whole 'gender is a spectrum' thing if it turned out there was a simple explanation for gender dysphoria, like pollution from plastics, or (my theory) their mother took it up the bumhole?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

KiwiInOz wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: snip

Tbf, behemoths in rugby are also expected to run, scrum, lift in the line outs, tackle, clear out in rucks, push in mauls, and seagull on the wing to score tries. 300lb'ers can't do that for 60-80 minutes.
True, but if the question is "sports hardguys" then the US has it.

free thoughtpolice

Shatterface wrote: What would happen to the whole 'gender is a spectrum' thing if it turned out there was a simple explanation for gender dysphoria, like pollution from plastics, or (my theory) their mother took it up the bumhole?
It never took off in a big way until after the Mrs. Doubtfire movie so that could be a factor too. :bjarte:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote: What would happen to the whole 'gender is a spectrum' thing if it turned out there was a simple explanation for gender dysphoria, like pollution from plastics, or (my theory) their mother took it up the bumhole?
It never took off in a big way until after the Mrs. Doubtfire movie so that could be a factor too. :bjarte:
Why does 'Tootsie' or 'Victor/Victoria' or even 'Some Like it Hot' never get any credit.

Or 'Doctor Jeckyl and Sister Hyde' come to think of it.

free thoughtpolice

The earlier movies just didn't have soul inspiring good taste of Mrs. Doubtfire.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

They secretly hope pantyhose can turn them into shredders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnpTUWfhEYM

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It would be ironic if, having sneered at Robin Williams's suicide, Myers' was ultimately brought down by blasphemy against the Trans-Messiah.

Guest_935516df

Post by Guest_935516df »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 am
Nobody cares about PZ Myers anymore, not even enough to tell him he's an idiot.
Still good enough as a passing laugh in a sea of losers.
At time punch. 1:32

-Soylent

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Hunt wrote:

My god, plastics are turning men into women!

Seriously, I've known about that for years, but never connected the dots, if there are dots to connect. But just imagine the unholy furor that will arise if "stopping the transwomen epidemic" ever becomes a thing.
I hope this plastic emasculation meme catches on. We'll be treated to the spectacle of the Shives & PZs of the world mixing powdered plastic in with their soy to virtue signal.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Lame. These guys got scooped months ago.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

This Christian Apologist has amazing clarity on feminism and Islam. Who's inclined to go tackle his religious beliefs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfLGulgBD7E

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

jet_lagg wrote:
Stout wrote:

The Bison thing......Well that goes back a couple of years when I was watching the The Revenant and discussing it here when I stated that I could have sworn I saw a scene where a meteor struck a buffalo.
That... doesn't seem like the sort of thing you easily mistake from something else. At least with that lady who thought it had a scene with a bear raping dicaprio I could sort of see where the idea came from. What scene were you thinking of?
Nonsense, it's easy to mistake. I distinctly remembered seeing a comet striking a buffalo on TV, but it turned out to be Beyonce giving Oprah a hug.

Guest_935516df

Post by Guest_935516df »

The mormons were right all along!
"Why you may want to avoid drinking piping-hot tea"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-you-ma ... g-hot-tea/

-Soylent

Stout

Post by Stout »

jet_lagg wrote:
Stout wrote:

It was the scene where DiCaprio crawled up the riverbank to find the dead bison with the flaming trees around it. I, somehow, made the assumption that the meteor (seen earlier in the film) had caused those fires and attracted the Indian who was dining on the carcass.

Don't know how I made that connection, I can't even blame drugs or alcohol but I was so sure that's what I'd seen that I had the confidence to write it down. The avatar was just one of those reminders to "measure twice, cut once"

free thoughtpolice

Stout wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:
Stout wrote:

It was the scene where DiCaprio crawled up the riverbank to find the dead bison with the flaming trees around it. I, somehow, made the assumption that the meteor (seen earlier in the film) had caused those fires and attracted the Indian who was dining on the carcass.

Don't know how I made that connection, I can't even blame drugs or alcohol but I was so sure that's what I'd seen that I had the confidence to write it down. The avatar was just one of those reminders to "measure twice, cut once"
That has please don't gaslight me written all over it. :drool: