In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Shatterface

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Shatterface »

Sometimes it's best not to be able to read the text.
Crazy Swedes.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Shatterface wrote:Allahu Akbar proves nothing. Could be Vikings.
:-) Like finding Japanese soldiers, or their descendents, in the jungles of Borneo still fighting WW2 ...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:Allahu Akbar proves nothing. Could be Vikings.
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/27 ... ikings.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Shatterface wrote:
Pain's useful when you need to snatch your hand away from a fire quickly but once you've done that it's worse than useless. Okay, I've burnt my hand. I get the message. Let's move on.
Are you really this dumb? The reason the pains lasts is that it is God's way of saying you need to rim him more, harder, longer. And tip bigger when the plate comes round.

*Praying for you* :pray:

jimmyfromchicago

Post by jimmyfromchicago »

Great quote from an unnamed police spokesman:
“He jumped out of the truck with a pellet gun, yelled, ‘Allahu Akbar,’ and the First Precinct lit him up,” a law enforcement official said.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:Allahuish
Stolen and entered into "Bhurzum's bumper book of bollocks & banter" ;)

Ta.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Nope. Drunk/high, mentally disturbed, dishonorably discharged from the Navy, several arrests.
BBC says US media are calling it Allahuish.
Fucking duck duck google gave me an old story.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I'm withholding judgment until he gives his motive as hating us for our freedoms.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:A world where vacation means "doing nothing" ........ somewhere else.

Life is just one big vacation when someone else pays. :dance:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Nope. Drunk/high, mentally disturbed, dishonorably discharged from the Navy, several arrests.
BBC says US media are calling it Allahuish.
Shouldn't that be Truck Truck Go?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

We just had a car chase go by the ranch, cops after an "armed & dangerous". I moved to the woods to get away from this shit.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sargon's bezzie Jess Phillips just got her arse kicked by Nigel Farage. :lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:We just had a car chase go by the ranch, cops after an "armed & dangerous". I moved to the woods to get away from this shit.
I'm in a similar position - I chose a village location for retirement (quite remote, less than 100 houses in the area) but it's like fucking West Beirut at the weekend. Pissed up teenagers, fighting neighbours, boy racers (the country roads in the area are a major draw for petrol-heads) and numerous other annoyances.

When my family ties are reduced, I'm either jumping ship to another country or I'm going to buy/build a fort in the woods.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

DrokkIt wrote:I've had those Kilstein videos on in the background today.
Dude is still annoying, but at least he's contrite and seems to understand how his previous behaviour destroyed everything he actually enjoys: jokes, comedy, pussy
Well done to him for sorting himself out.
Yup. Well worth the listen if you hang out here in the pit.

What amazes me is that Kilstein who admits he is not the brightest bulb in the pack can identify his failures after the fact. But Richard Carrier still seems completely oblivious as to how he was the architect of his own demise.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

LOL. Perp flipped his car about 5 miles down the road, cops are trying to talk him into coming out of it. They should just light him up.

free thoughtpolice

free thoughtpolice

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
I've had those Kilstein videos on in the background today.

Dude is still annoying, but at least he's contrite and seems to understand how his previous behaviour destroyed everything he actually enjoys: jokes, comedy, pussy

Well done to him for sorting himself out
I listened to half an hour of the Stanhope podcast starting at 0:45 (thanks deLurch) and I found him mostly unbelievable.

"I was a dumbshit trying to get laid, got laid, got tossed out, now I've recovered, boy I was dumb back then, can you let me back in the clubhouse?"
I wonder if he is still pals with Beckybooze?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:We just had a car chase go by the ranch, cops after an "armed & dangerous". I moved to the woods to get away from this shit.
I'm in a similar position - I chose a village location for retirement (quite remote, less than 100 houses in the area) but it's like fucking West Beirut at the weekend. Pissed up teenagers, fighting neighbours, boy racers (the country roads in the area are a major draw for petrol-heads) and numerous other annoyances.

When my family ties are reduced, I'm either jumping ship to another country or I'm going to buy/build a fort in the woods.
We've got a lot of growers up here, but they're perma-stoned so not much of a bother other than their patchouli/pot/rancid sweat B.O. The tweekers are unpredictable, and the cookers are scary as shit, plus their kitchens tend to blow up and set the adjoining woods on fire. There's also big operation growers and "butane honey oil" distillers who bring in the scum of the earth to work for them. The latter product is a distillation of pot and is banned, but when it explodes at least it only takes off the face of the chump who fucked up.

free thoughtpolice

PZ myers on the latest truck of peace:
Is this how it’s going to be, mass murder by rental truck? It’s another terror attack in NY, with a guy plowing at high speed down a bike lane in Manhattan, killing at least 8.

I do notice that officials were very quick to declare this an attack of terrorism — the driver is reported to have shouted “Allah Akbar” as he took off. Curious, isn’t it, that everyone was slow to call the same behavior in Charlottesville an act of terror…I guess “MAGA” isn’t enough of a sign.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

I had though ddg scraped google and then removed the identifiers, but when ddg screws up the results are so terrible, they are clearly doing their own searches. Which is good, but sigh, sometimes I just have to use google.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The goon is trapped in his flipped car, and now the firefighters need to extricate him. Sounded like he had about four sheriffs on his tail. It's all long & winding roads out here -- I could here the sirens going for ten minutes as the 'high speed' chase wove its way up the 1.5 miles of the switchback.

Your escape options are either turn down a dirt dead-end road and hoof it into the woods, or try to outpace the cops and make it to the Nevada State line 75 miles away -- where an entire Highway Patrol barracks awaits you.

They should just light him up and get on with the paperwork.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
I've had those Kilstein videos on in the background today.

Well done to him for sorting himself out
I listened to half an hour of the Stanhope podcast starting at 0:45 (thanks deLurch) and I found him mostly unbelievable.

"I was a dumbshit trying to get laid, got laid, got tossed out, now I've recovered, boy I was dumb back then, can you let me back in the clubhouse?"
I'm inclined to believe easy ass was a bigger motivator than actually believing any of this crud. Gods know, plenty of my cohorts go along just for this reason alone.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Manhattan. .. 29yr old Uzbekistani national who entered the US as a refugee in 2010. ... BBC going with "Lone wolf, no known links to Islamic terror"

Nothing to see here folks, move along now.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

free thoughtpolice wrote:PZ myers on the latest truck of peace:
Is this how it’s going to be, mass murder by rental truck? It’s another terror attack in NY, with a guy plowing at high speed down a bike lane in Manhattan, killing at least 8.

I do notice that officials were very quick to declare this an attack of terrorism — the driver is reported to have shouted “Allah Akbar” as he took off. Curious, isn’t it, that everyone was slow to call the same behavior in Charlottesville an act of terror…I guess “MAGA” isn’t enough of a sign.
Shakesville's McEwen has already declared the cause to be "misogyny."
There are as yet unconfirmed reports that the driver yelled "Allahu Akbar" when he ran from the truck.

Let me just be really clear about where I stand on this:

1. As you'll note, I labeled this incident "terrorism" as soon as it was confirmed to be a deliberate act, because it terrorized people. It is not only terrorism if the perpetrator turns out to be Muslim.

2. I don't really give two fucks if he yelled Allahu Akbar or Happy Halloween. Because I am painfully aware at this point that virtually all (or all) of the men who commit public acts of mass violence are just misogynist shitbags who have a grievance with the world, and each of them just slaps a different ideology on top of it.

3. Anyone who wants to play another round of "Muslims are terrorists" right after Mr. No Ideology White Boy just committed the biggest mass murder in modern history in Vegas is truly a shitty human being.

At the press conference by law enforcement, they have confirmed he shouted Allahu Akbar, and that he was a 29-year-old man.

And now we wait to find out what his history of hating/harming women is.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I fucking love how PZ and the rest of the regressives get angry at the "terrorism" label being applied to terrorist incidents.

Fucking scumbags.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Old_ones wrote:
Peterson says similar things. People who lose religion become either nihilistic or totalitarian.

I don't think NOMA really holds water as a description of the relationship of religion and science that we see in practice, but I do kind of view it as a prescription for how the ideal religion would work with science. In reality religions always make testable claims that are outright false and inconsistent with science, but I don't see why this has to be the case. I think the ideal religion would state flat-out that they deal in comforting metaphors and symbolically meaningful fictions with no actual truth. The point would be not to believe the religion to be true, but to find ways to use that fiction to find meaning in one's own life. This is basically the way that I approach fiction and mythology, and I can still find it meaningful without believing in frost giants.

To quote Vonnegut: "Anyone unable to understand how a useful religion can be founded on lies will not understand this book either.
So be it."
Don't write off nihilism. I think it's a perfectly valid philosophy. I consider myself nihilistic and think of myself as a fairly happy and well adjusted individual.

I think this:
The point would be not to believe the religion to be true, but to find ways to use that fiction to find meaning in one's own life.
applies to my Episcopal priest husband.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Lena Dunham terrorizes me every time she gets naked. Someone send that bitch to Guantanamo

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

CommanderTuvok wrote:I fucking love how PZ and the rest of the regressives get angry at the "terrorism" label being applied to terrorist incidents.

Fucking scumbags.

I spent hours of yesterday arguing with a regressive that the murder rate in Mexico -7 women and 70 men per day- isn't predominantly about women, and that I don't see how the 70 dead men are particularly privileged given they have all died.

But of course, I got told off for erasing FEMICIDE[/size], which is apparently a distinct crime from murder like what the men got.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Bhurzum wrote:

When I'm in California I live a half hour out of town in the middle of the redwoods. Unfortunately, to get there, I must travel up a highway that every sport biker considers a challenge. So I end up being passed by Kawasaki's doing 100 mph, or having them jokeying behind me for the next opportunity to pass, and me wondering if they're going to send the opposite traffic straight into me trying to avoid them.

If you want to escape civilization, move to Alaska.

free thoughtpolice

You know who gave that impressionable young musli the idea to kill with a vehicle?
That's right, Republicans.
Caine
31 October 2017 at 7:18 pm
Gosh, I don’t suppose anyone got ideas from all those upstanding republicans legislating the vehicular plowing down of protesters. Nah, that wouldn’t give anyone ideas.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

the biggest mass murder in modern history in Vegas
God dammit Peez had better thank his fucking lucky stars there are people like McEwan in the world ready to say something ten times stupider than he could ever dream up to make him look less horrible by comparison.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

free thoughtpolice wrote:You know who gave that impressionable young musli the idea to kill with a vehicle?
Caine
Gosh, I don’t suppose anyone got ideas from all those upstanding republicans legislating the vehicular plowing down of protesters. Nah, that wouldn’t give anyone ideas.
What were the people on bicycles protesting?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

deLurch wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:I've had those Kilstein videos on in the background today.
Well done to him for sorting himself out.
Yup. Well worth the listen if you hang out here in the pit.

What amazes me is that Kilstein who admits he is not the brightest bulb in the pack can identify his failures after the fact. But Richard Carrier still seems completely oblivious as to how he was the architect of his own demise.
It's about intellectual honesty and connecting the dots, which seems very hard for people like Carrier and Myers. Every time PZ links "anti-feminism" with opposing equality for women I think that's not what 99% of anti-feminists actually believe. Even the dreaded Milo, AFAIK the inventor of "feminism is cancer" makes clear that he supports equality under the law, equality of opportunity, etc. Sure there are anti-feminist neanderthals who want women barefoot in the kitchen. They comprise a tiny minority.
If they aren't even honest about what the arguments involve, how can they ever come to rational conclusions?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

free thoughtpolice wrote:You know who gave that impressionable young musli the idea to kill with a vehicle?
Caine
Y-yeah... That's enough stupid for one night. Time for some Rocket League.

Stout

Post by Stout »

You know....I've come to the conclusion that this is possibly the sanest place on the whole internet.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Well the atheists in question made a point of talking publicly about their lack of belief - which caused many religious people discomfort.

So that is why some might consider them 'assholes'.
Sure an awful lot of assholes about - at least one for every person ...

But yea, lot of "religious people [who have been made to feel] discomfort". Remember watching a bit of Bill Maher's "Religulous" some time ago which showed some religious fellow who was devastated by being told, in effect, that his god was a delusion - never seen anyone look quite so dejected and deflated, worse than a kid being told his dog had died.

I geddit that religion "poisons everything" and is the source of no end of problems. But there is also William Blake's "a truth told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent". And there sure seems to be some malice in the arguments of people like Maher. Good to challenge the more problematic aspects of religion, but frequently those challenges are predicated on questionable philosophical and scientific assumptions, or on equally questionable and more personal motivations.
I can understand why some might consider them assholes - but to be clear, on balance that is not my opinion.

To make the analogy - I grew up in a time where punishment was dealt out with a belt or a cane. (Though not as often as it had been for previous generations). If it came down to it I don't think I could do the same to a child today. Similarly, I don't think I would be able to give religious indoctrination.

In any case, I'm not quite sure that we've seen the best minds of the millennial generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix - it may just be a passing fad for a vocal minority.

Anyway - ”Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness!” and all that.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Hunt wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

When I'm in California I live a half hour out of town in the middle of the redwoods. Unfortunately, to get there, I must travel up a highway that every sport biker considers a challenge. So I end up being passed by Kawasaki's doing 100 mph, or having them jokeying behind me for the next opportunity to pass, and me wondering if they're going to send the opposite traffic straight into me trying to avoid them.

Yes. Move to Alaska: Atka!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote:
Hunt wrote: ...
Yes. Move to Alaska: Atka!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:”Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness!”
The members of an all-girl feminist pop group?

:P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:Yes. Move to Alaska: Atka!
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 6Na7BL.jpg

:angry-nono:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DrokkIt wrote:But of course, I got told off for erasing FEMICIDE, which is apparently a distinct crime from murder like what the men got.
Is femicide like insecticide, but for feminists? And does it come in a spray can? And where can you buy some?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Dude on the lam is now dude in the hospital. If anyone's curious to see a short video* of a moron in a raised pick-up screaming along at 35 mph with five Sheriff's SUVs and a plain-wrap riding his ass, PM me for the link.

* Which will completely doxx me.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:

I always had a stiffie for Filth Spice.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:But of course, I got told off for erasing FEMICIDE, which is apparently a distinct crime from murder like what the men got.
Is femicide like insecticide, but for feminists? And does it come in a spray can? And where can you buy some?
Comes in a Big Red can - you can't miss it ...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I always had a stiffie for Filth Spice.
Sounds like the kind of girl you take home to meat your mother.

John D

Post by John D »

Cool... the Troy Michigan police are gonna let me schedule a patrol car ride along... woot. Sure... we only have one murder every other year... but... it will be fun.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
This bloody idiot kept telling me "yeah of course it's bad that 70 murders happen to men, but WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT FEMICIDE" that kind of utter shite.

The height of it was the statement:
These women are being killed for reasons men aren't
Which is an astounding claim given all we have are some stats. I asked if this person thought the men who died somehow deserved it, or were implicitly responsible simply because they were men (n.b. this is almost 100% likely to be exactly what she thinks but she wasn't going to admit it).

It was an evening of being insulted and misrepresented simply because I chose to make everyone aware of the full scope of the issue- which of course includes the women killed as well. But that's not enough attention given to women I guess.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

My friends are losers. So we started a band.

I can't believe I missed this first time around.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>

I geddit that religion "poisons everything" and is the source of no end of problems. But there is also William Blake's "a truth told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent". And there sure seems to be some malice in the arguments of people like Maher. Good to challenge the more problematic aspects of religion, but frequently those challenges are predicated on questionable philosophical and scientific assumptions, or on equally questionable and more personal motivations.
I can understand why some might consider them assholes - but to be clear, on balance that is not my opinion.
I certainly wasn't arguing that all atheists, even the new variety, were assholes, only that some are. And those mostly because of a rather dogmatic insistence that there are no gods when they haven't even defined the term - like Hunting the Snark, can't very well say that one has found one or that there aren't any if one hasn't a clue what one would look like if one ever did run across one.

Steven Weinberg jested that one could say that god is energy, but that you can then find god in a lump of coal - not too useful, and not likely to do much in the way of any heavy lifting, steam engines notwithstanding. Maybe there's no utility at all in the term but that seems to be an assumption or a hypothesis, not a fact.
MarcusAu wrote:To make the analogy - I grew up in a time where punishment was dealt out with a belt or a cane. (Though not as often as it had been for previous generations). If it came down to it I don't think I could do the same to a child today. Similarly, I don't think I would be able to give religious indoctrination.

Moot how we can retain some of the benefits of some religions without having to deal with or be subjected to their poisonous aspects, although emphasizing a metaphorical, if not transcendent, element or view seems promising. But many of our tools and drugs and technologies are open to the same sort of problems.
MarcusAu wrote:In any case, I'm not quite sure that we've seen the best minds of the millennial generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix - it may just be a passing fad for a vocal minority.
:-) Maybe, although that looks rather moot - you might consider today's Manhattan attack, Charlie Hebdo, and the whole Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy - for starters; bunch of freaking zombies.

And no shortage of pitch-fork-and-torches mobs, particularly on the Left, recent case in point: https://twitter.com/Toni_Airaksinen/sta ... 1331080193
MarcusAu wrote:Anyway - ”Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness!” and all that.
:-) The problem with manicheanism - if the one side doesn't pan out then one is kind of obliged to thrown in one's lot with the competition. There are frequently ways off the horns of such dilemmas, at least if one hasn't painted oneself into a corner.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
So, my whole life, many people around me have been having many sex partners, and sex for fun, and sex with people they hardly know. Sex for many people is just an entertainment. A way to pass the time. Okay... I guess. I have just always thought sex was more than that.

Well....well...well... now all the alphas... the pretty woman and the powerful handsome men... now they are all shocked... SHOCKED I TELL YOU. They are starting to figure out the sex has a bunch of meaning other than just entertainment. They are SHOCKED that having sex as a transaction is full of problems. They are SHOCKED that there are emotional repercussions to their wild sexual behavior.
It may be that transactional sex, ubers, and better meds lead us to a brave new world.

In the guardian I read some UK guardian famous sex columnist making sure everyone knows it's not okay to wake your partner up with oral sex because of consent issues. You need to have had the discussion before hand and a thorough discussion at that!

And she's not talking about waking a woman up, she's talking about blow jobs

metro.co uk/2017/10/30/is-it-okay-to-wake-your-partner-up-with-a-blow-job-7039031/

We can fuck the night before, we can spend the night in bed, but no, you can't wake me up in the morning with oral until we sign a new agreement and have it notarized.

Perhaps it's my growing up pre-2000s (pre-80s), but an invitation to spend the night in bed is no guarantee to sex in the morning, but it is consent to nighttime, morning one side initiated foreplay, expectations you may be woken up with a cuddle complete with morning woody pressed against you and yes, even oral sex, both ways.

Seems like an actual real loss to intimacy, friendship, and sex when morning blowjobs mandate a complex legal framework built around them.
Welp,

I suspect this rule of sleep sex etc. etc. is quite simply the desire to control sex/sexuality. Some religions I have heard do this.

At any rate my ex-wife was certainly guilty of countless rapes, not just the blowjobs but sitting on top squatting and thrusting "rape". I certainly had no idea I was being raped and as a matter of fact I frequently did the same myself regularly.

So we both frequently raped failed to obtain "consent" and for some reason there was no controversy. I dunno, I always assumed that being married you had already given consent to sex, and were entitled to it.

That my wife assumed the same was no surprise. Sauce for the gander and all that.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

DrokkIt wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:I fucking love how PZ and the rest of the regressives get angry at the "terrorism" label being applied to terrorist incidents.

Fucking scumbags.

I spent hours of yesterday arguing with a regressive that the murder rate in Mexico -7 women and 70 men per day- isn't predominantly about women, and that I don't see how the 70 dead men are particularly privileged given they have all died.

But of course, I got told off for erasing FEMICIDE], which is apparently a distinct crime from murder like what the men got.
You would spend hours arguing with a cunt like that?

Why?

There is no way you are going to change her mind if she did not get the point within the first couple of minutes. To me this is a clear indication that as far as she is concerned men are a utility and only women are humans.

I believe I would have told her that and turned my back on her.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

AndrewV69 wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

Fucking scumbags.

But of course, I got told off for erasing FEMICIDE], which is apparently a distinct crime from murder like what the men got.

Why?

There is no way you are going to change her mind if she did not get the point within the first couple of minutes. To me this is a clear indication that as far as she is concerned men are a utility and only women are humans.

Because, as with many of such events, she was an interloper into a conversation between me and some others.

The others in question happened to be some gay male friends of mine, and tbh they get really shit treatment from this crowd. Not only are they horrid men but also the feminists think they somehow own gayness and queerness. I imagine my friend and his boyfriend, and many other gay men quietly paying attention, are not used to seeing this narrative stood up to in a calm and clear way.

It frustrated and insulted me, but I think it has to be worth it.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:

From Yakutia (skip to 00:47 to avoid the worst of the hummm)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

DrokkIt wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

Why?

Because, as with many of such events, she was an interloper into a conversation between me and some others.

The others in question happened to be some gay male friends of mine, and tbh they get really shit treatment from this crowd. Not only are they horrid men but also the feminists think they somehow own gayness and queerness. I imagine my friend and his boyfriend, and many other gay men quietly paying attention, are not used to seeing this narrative stood up to in a calm and clear way.

It frustrated and insulted me, but I think it has to be worth it.
Did it become personal at some point? Where if you did not agree with her then you were [a bad person guilty of baddthink] because reasons.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote:[yutube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_gRadxo0[/yutube]
Apart from the fact I don't understand a word of what the song is about, it's actually quite pleasant on the ears; I could easily listen to that again. When it comes to venom spewing feminist hate-mongers, I'd imagine something more like this...although it's pretty far removed from "pop" music.

I actually love this band, very good running/workout music. The lead singer (Kat) went on to front a group called "Katastrophy Wife" (similar punk/grunge act) and they done a track called "Knife fight" but I'll be fucked if I can find it. Brilliant song. Sorry for the random/drift.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: You would spend hours arguing with a cunt like that?

Why?

Every so often, they get so agitated by the argument, the agitation turns to arousal, and they end up having sex with you.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Well despite her asking for kickstarters to make this work, to design the back end. And despite her saying in her story that they had never developed a backend... it seems that some people seem to have jumped to the conclusion that a standard set of placeholder pages on a web domain is a fully functioning tool for doxing. It doesn't seemed to have occurred to anybody that she isn't a web designer and she probably paid somebody to put those pages up, and may well have had to pay somebody to take them down.

Somehow they seem to have jumped to the conclusion that because she didn't take a flamethrower to the website and then douse it with holy water, that it really isn't dead until a stake has been driven through it's heart.

She has said that her heart was in the right place although she was incredibly naive. Thats certainly the conclusion most of us came to before she did when we first heard about Social Autopsy.
The outrage is because when people started questioning her about the doxing submission form and database on the Social Autopsy website, she lied and lied and lied about it, and posted a video claiming that all the people questioning her were trolls hired by the left, and actually told her followers to "double down" and "not become skeptics," in those words.

The actual issue that might be of some concern to some people is that in the Social Autopsy Kickstarter she said she already had 22,000 profiles from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, she's ignoring questions about what she intends to do with those, and she has never shown any sign of changing her mind about what a good idea it was to dox minors.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Made of win.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:[yutube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_gRadxo0[/yutube]
Apart from the fact I don't understand a word of what the song is about, it's actually quite pleasant on the ears; I could easily listen to that again. When it comes to venom spewing feminist hate-mongers, I'd imagine something more like this...although it's pretty far removed from "pop" music.

[.youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjufvdq_1c[/youtube]

I actually love this band, very good running/workout music. The lead singer (Kat) went on to front a group called "Katastrophy Wife" (similar punk/grunge act) and they done a track called "Knife fight" but I'll be fucked if I can find it. Brilliant song. Sorry for the random/drift.
I ran across a translation of the lyrics somewhere (I did not save the link) and it was something about [some person]/you being a [like] a star. Many of the Yakutz videos have some sort of spiritual theme even the "urban" ones with modern themes and clothing.

But this "official" version more closely showed what it was about https://ok.ru/video/203880727937

Your "venom spewing feminist hate-mongers" might be "very good running/workout music" but it only gets listened to from the likes of me once.

I am more like :

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Fucking scumbags.
Where are the angry mobs tearing down statues, like after Charlottesville?