In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
KiwiInOz

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This one goes out to Bhurzum...

That calls to my Glaswegian roots.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Woman engaged to, in open relationship with, chandelier:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wo ... e-11641106

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

VickyCaramel wrote: You know that Scottish regiments use pipers as bullet magnets... even the Scottish regiments shoot at them. I think it's why we should let transexuals in the army, so English regiments can have screeching men in skirts to act as bullet magnets.
Teabag pipers?

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Cracked.com, another example of how SJWism is certain death, slow but sure.

Marvel comics is next.( hopefully Disney will get tired of the comics division being a buisness loss write offand initiate a holocaust of frings to get the ship righted)

Games workshop hopefully will take a good hard look at this

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

frings.. firings....

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Spike13 wrote: Cracked.com, another example of how SJWism is certain death, slow but sure.

Marvel comics is next.( hopefully Disney will get tired of the comics division being a buisness loss write offand initiate a holocaust of frings to get the ship righted)
That may already be underway. Disney fired the guy running Marvel and replaced him with a non-SJW.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Spike13 wrote: Cracked.com, another example of how SJWism is certain death, slow but sure.

Comics (well Marvel & DC) fans have been bitching and moaning about the way 'their' characters are written for the last 50 years at least. (Though, come to think of it T M Maple has been rather quiet of late).

As much as I have a nostalgic sentiment for comics - it would be better if all the readers had a Kaiser Soze detatchment from the whole damn thing ie they should vote with their dollars, and let the writers and editors burn the whole thing to the ground (in the worst case). In a sense this has already been happening with the steady decline in the amount of readers since the 1960s.

Entertainment should be bottom up from the punters, rather than the top down from the corporations.

Tabletop gaming seems similar in some ways - except there it really was the fans that created the whole industry from it's humble beginnings.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

* Correction - it's more accurate to say that the number of comics numbers is declining. Contrary to the amount, which has in fact been increasing.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

No one is shocked or surprised when this comes to light any more.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

AndrewV69 wrote: No one is shocked or surprised when this comes to light any more.

Yes but also it is written:
but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I think thunderf00t overplayed his copyright issue by diverging into ridiculing her professional credentials & then hitting on gender issues. Had he just kept to the copyright issue it would have been a stronger video. Also, 1% of his audience may not mean shit to thunderf00t, but it may mean the world to someone of her position.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

deLurch wrote: Watching white racists/nationalist/supremist constantly bitch about the jews, and how the jews control everything, pointing to anything they don't like and finding somehow a jew is connected... well it bares an uncanny parallel to many feminists bitching about men and the patriarchy.
It's not a coincidence. Critical theory openly promotes conspiracy theories and a paranoid approach to reality as ways to express the oppression of a group.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

In SF their lurks a THEIF

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:14 pm
Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:28 pm
Fucked Flag Fixed. Fanks.
Sorry Boss, but it's not fixed :lol:

This is what's flying:

ext/rmcgirr83/nationalflags/flags/kk.png

This is what should be flying:

https://i.imgur.com/lFqVoCd.png

Something between Imgur and the Pit is altering the image.
Now I have two eyes but I can't spot the difference at this size...

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
By the way, careful contradicting the Great Leader...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 59851.html

feathers

Post by feathers »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:29 pm
orange-order.jpg
Man should teach his horse not to prance while its picture is being taken.
(Admittedly exposure times back then were rather long, several days at least)

feathers

Post by feathers »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This one goes out to Bhurzum...

That calls to my Glaswegian roots.
Saying, stay right where you are son.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Seems appropriate.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote: Watching white racists/nationalist/supremist constantly bitch about the jews, and how the jews control everything, pointing to anything they don't like and finding somehow a jew is connected... well it bares an uncanny parallel to many feminists bitching about men and the patriarchy.
It's not a coincidence. Critical theory openly promotes conspiracy theories and a paranoid approach to reality as ways to express the oppression of a group.
It's the same with 'male' science and 'Jewish' science. SJWs want a science that promotes their ideology, like Aryan science did for the Nazis.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

feathers wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:28 pm
Fucked Flag Fixed. Fanks.

This is what's flying:

ext/rmcgirr83/nationalflags/flags/kk.png

This is what should be flying:

https://i.imgur.com/lFqVoCd.png

Something between Imgur and the Pit is altering the image.
Now I have two eyes but I can't spot the difference at this size...
That means you're not susceptible to gaslighting.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I kinda thought that with both houses and the prez, more would have been accomplished.

I also didn't foresee an executive who wouldn't hire the best people who could deliver the desired outcome. Isn't that what CEOs do?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

It's taken him a few tries to get the right people. Sometimes he has to hire internally and not from his own people. Huckabee Sanders is a bloody ripper appointment though.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Would you buy shares if he floated his administration?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ Myers drives his wooden stake into male-female relations.
You can still comment on women’s appearance in a complimentary way, if you’re also the kind of guy who says “That’s a nice shirt” to your male co-workers. You can comment on their hairstyle, if you also say the same sort of thing about other men.

“Good morning” is always safe, you dumbass.

Hugging is also safe, if you ask permission first, and if you don’t use it as an excuse to send your hands on a scouting mission to various prominences in the landscape. Again, I have to wonder, though, how often hugging is an important part of your interactions with other men.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

"Bob .... mate, luv ya socks you crazy diamond and that coif, fuck yeah. Come 'er and give us a hug"

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

She'll probably be a better comedian than she was a skeptic.

Her entire career seems to be based on the impulse to cry 'Look at Me!' and always be the centre of attention.

No great sin in that - but it helps to have some sort of talent to back it up.

And as the saying goes - be nice to those you meet on the way up - because you'll see them again on your way back down.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: "Bob .... mate, luv ya socks you crazy diamond and that coif, fuck yeah. Come 'er and give us a hug"
"Is your prostate still giving you 'gyp?"

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: I kinda thought that with both houses and the prez, more would have been accomplished.

I also didn't foresee an executive who wouldn't hire the best people who could deliver the desired outcome. Isn't that what CEOs do?
Trump is great at self-promotion but terrible at delivering anything concrete. Also he has no real ideas of his own and goes with the flow, even though his isolationist-populist entourage is at odds with the usual GOP corporate-friendly mindset. So sometimes he leans one way, somtimes the other, and the overall result is an ineffective mixed bag.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Would you buy shares if he floated his administration?
I'd short them. 8-)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: She'll probably be a better comedian than she was a skeptic.
Her shit jokes beat her shitposts?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: PZ Myers drives his wooden stake into male-female relations.
You can still comment on women’s appearance in a complimentary way, if you’re also the kind of guy who says “That’s a nice shirt” to your male co-workers. You can comment on their hairstyle, if you also say the same sort of thing about other men.

Hugging is also safe, if you ask permission first, and if you don’t use it as an excuse to send your hands on a scouting mission to various prominences in the landscape. Again, I have to wonder, though, how often hugging is an important part of your interactions with other men.
I once knew a toxic female manager who was so elitist, aloof and hierarchy-conscious that I can definitely imagine her retaliating against repeated "good morning"s from a grunt like me. It's not such an insane idea. Perhaps Myers doesn't understand just how crazy corporate hierarchy becomes. There are Tom Cruise level (do not make eye contact!) primadonnas everywhere.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Hunt wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 am
I once knew a toxic female manager who was so elitist, aloof and hierarchy-conscious that I can definitely imagine her retaliating against repeated "good morning"s from a grunt like me. It's not such an insane idea. Perhaps Myers doesn't understand just how crazy corporate hierarchy becomes. There are Tom Cruise level (do not make eye contact!) primadonnas everywhere.
PZ and his SJW cohort seem to lack basic human interaction skills. We normally judge a person by body language and, often at a glance, decide what level of interaction the other person prefers. That fails horribly with sociopaths and autists so they need checklists and rule books instead.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

feathers wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 am
PZ and his SJW cohort seem to lack basic human interaction skills. We normally judge a person by body language and, often at a glance, decide what level of interaction the other person prefers. That fails horribly with sociopaths and autists so they need checklists and rule books instead.
And of course the cardinal rule is to never allow a woman to feel uncomfortable. Never. NEVER!!

Looking back over my life, it's been one long travesty of head-desking uncomfortable embarrassing scene after another. That's life, bitches.

Will no-one think of the menz? :cry:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Hunt wrote:
And of course the cardinal rule is to never allow a woman to feel uncomfortable. Never. NEVER!!
Have we really come to the point where a little over half the population of the world are demanding that they must never be made to feel uncomfortable? And making the demand with serious, earnest intent? You'd think that describing their demand that way would bring them to their senses, but instead it gets shaming, accusations and loss of employment. We are truly fucked.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Spike13 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:51 pm

This has become a cliche in the past few years, but when scans of the worst offenders started circulating on twitter it was impossible to tell them apart from satire. You'd see one and think, "that's as good as one of Ape's shoops. They even got the slight reflection on the bend of the page." Then you'd see the same thing from a different angle, and then another, and it slowly dawns on you the thing is real. Somewhere, somehow, someone decided what comic fans really wanted in the middle of a Thor action scene is a lecture on feminism.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

jet_lagg wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:51 pm

This has become a cliche in the past few years, but when scans of the worst offenders started circulating on twitter it was impossible to tell them apart from satire. You'd see one and think, "that's as good as one of Ape's shoops. They even got the slight reflection on the bend of the page." Then you'd see the same thing from a different angle, and then another, and it slowly dawns on you the thing is real. Somewhere, somehow, someone decided what comic fans really wanted in the middle of a Thor action scene is a lecture on feminism.
If they did it right nobody would bitch about it. They put message before story and before character. New Thor makes no sense. While the hammer has been passed before(including for a while to X-Men's Storm)Thor is a persons name and not a title. Storm didn't change her name to Thor when she picked up the hammer. Then when they revealed that new Thor was Jane Foster the character fell apart completely. In the movies Jane is a physicist but in the books she's an RN. How would an RN be skilled in melee combat? Why would an RN suddenly relish combat the way Thor does? She never had those characteristics before. If Jane picks up the hammer and suddenly has a new skill set and new personality then what is the point of having Jane be Thor?
Why take a straight character who has been around since the 1960's and make him gay, and turn him gay in such a way that it's uncertain whether he really is gay, or just mind fucked into thinking he's gay? They have other gay characters how about doing more with North Star instead of fucking up an established character?

So it's just terrible story telling. A good story teller could slip his intersectional feminist message in without destroying the story and the character, but they didn't hire writers, they hired people who bitch on Tumblr.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Woman engaged to, in open relationship with, chandelier:

Oh dear god, these people.
The 33-year-old has embarked on an 'open relationship' with the chandeliers
Well, here's hoping it works out and there's no jealousy issues.
"She had been disassembled for her own safety, but once I put all her pieces together and she settled in to her new home, our relationship just went from strength to strength."
This is a chandelier she's talking about, the fucking mong.
She added: "Last Valentine's Day I proposed to her, to signify our long lasting love.
Lucky the chandelier didn't go, 'Who is this bitch?' when you presented the engagement ring, wasn't it.
Amanda said: "None of my chandeliers are jealous of each other, they understand that I love them all for all of their different personalities.
You utterly insane melt.
"For example, I love kissing and cuddling Lumiere, but I sleep with Jewel every night, as she is portable and very nice to cuddle.
I hope you got...wait for it...crystal clear consent first.
"My dream job would be to work in public buildings such as Buckingham Palace, looking after the grand chandeliers that they have there."
Yes, I'm sure the Queen will appreciate her chandeliers getting all smeared with your slobber and vag mung.

Christ though, what a bit of work this one is. 'Objectum sexual.' Yeah, sure. Also, notice how she also has that weird fat albino look Zvan has. What is it with these people? Still, her bizarre prediliction seems harmless enough, so good luck to her, batshit though she obviously is.

Besides, this talk of chandeliers gives me an opportunity to post one of the greatest comedy moments ever. Hopefully, no objectum sexuals on the pit will get triggered:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Woman engaged to, in open relationship with, chandelier:

Oh dear god, these people.
The 33-year-old has embarked on an 'open relationship' with the chandeliers
Well, here's hoping it works out and there's no jealousy issues.
"She had been disassembled for her own safety, but once I put all her pieces together and she settled in to her new home, our relationship just went from strength to strength."
This is a chandelier she's talking about, the fucking mong.
She added: "Last Valentine's Day I proposed to her, to signify our long lasting love.
Lucky the chandelier didn't go, 'Who is this bitch?' when you presented the engagement ring, wasn't it.
Amanda said: "None of my chandeliers are jealous of each other, they understand that I love them all for all of their different personalities.
You utterly insane melt.
"For example, I love kissing and cuddling Lumiere, but I sleep with Jewel every night, as she is portable and very nice to cuddle.
I hope you got...wait for it...crystal clear consent first.
"My dream job would be to work in public buildings such as Buckingham Palace, looking after the grand chandeliers that they have there."
Yes, I'm sure the Queen will appreciate her chandeliers getting all smeared with your slobber and vag mung.

Christ though, what a bit of work this one is. 'Objectum sexual.' Yeah, sure. Also, notice how she also has that weird fat albino look Zvan has. What is it with these people? Still, her bizarre prediliction seems harmless enough, so good luck to her, batshit though she obviously is.

Besides, this talk of chandeliers gives me an opportunity to post one of the greatest comedy moments ever. Hopefully, no objectum sexuals on the pit will get triggered:

We're lucky that PZ still has the Trophy Wife, otherwise he'll probably come out publicly as squid-sexual :bjarte:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: I kinda thought that with both houses and the prez, more would have been accomplished.

Okay, trump is not a business executive. He's the deranged potentate of a financial empire he inherited. His sole business 'accomplishment' has been to not completely throw away all the billions his daddy left him.

Every trump endeavor has failed. Every single one. USFL, Trump U, Trump steaks, even his many commercial properties run at a loss or were bankrolled by idiots who either fell for the 'business genius', or figured to play in this town, you need to play with the Donald.

http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-do ... 1764151188

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... es-roundup

He's a sociopathic narcissistic with a tenuous grasp on reality. Like any superrich, superpowerful psychotic, he collects around him sycophants who'll indulge his lunacy. Any who don't, and try to inject a little sanity, get axed. cf. Michael Jackson, Kim Il, et al. In olden times, dangerous lunatics like trump were hogtied and thrown into a bog. In wartime, they are fragged. In 1943, they smuggled a bomb onto the insane leader's plane.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: In SF their lurks a THEIF

Jaqlyn, they were aiming for a sea lion and hit your car by accident. NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE IN SAN FRANCISCO.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Every trump endeavor has failed.
wrong.jpg
(98.27 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Nice rant. Actually about a third of his endeavours have failed, which considering that most of them are high risk to begin with isn't a bad record.
Even the ones that failed didn't neccarsararly lose money, and even if they did, the investors lost money and Trump didn't.
About a third of his ventures have broke even or had moderate success which all that most of us can wish for.
And about a third of his ventures have been very profitable.... considering how many business ventures he has been involved with, that amounts to at least a dozen highly successful businesses which is a dozen more than most entrepreneurs ever manage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/07/us/p ... &smtyp=cur

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote: Even the ones that failed didn't neccarsararly lose money, and even if they did, the investors lost money and Trump didn't.
So he basically swindled the investors and managed to keep his money. It's not a very encouraging profile for someone who needs to create/improve things not for himself and his families/cronies, but for the country he's leading.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Okay, trump is not a business executive. He's the deranged potentate of a financial empire he inherited. His sole business 'accomplishment' has been to not completely throw away all the billions his daddy left him.

Every trump endeavor has failed. Every single one. USFL, Trump U, Trump steaks, even his many commercial properties run at a loss or were bankrolled by idiots who either fell for the 'business genius', or figured to play in this town, you need to play with the Donald.

http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-do ... 1764151188

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... es-roundup

He's a sociopathic narcissistic with a tenuous grasp on reality. Like any superrich, superpowerful psychotic, he collects around him sycophants who'll indulge his lunacy. Any who don't, and try to inject a little sanity, get axed. cf. Michael Jackson, Kim Il, et al. In olden times, dangerous lunatics like trump were hogtied and thrown into a bog. In wartime, they are fragged. In 1943, they smuggled a bomb onto the insane leader's plane.
He's surprisingly good at getting away unscathed, though. I agree that he's a narcissist, but he seems to be good at conning people out of their money. Not a very good skill for a president, of course, since he's supposed to improve things for the country, or at least to keep things running, and as you point out he hasn't a very good track record at that.

Most American politicians are corporate shills, Trump is a self-shill. He's the sham-wow guy with more money.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: "Bob .... mate, luv ya socks you crazy diamond and that coif, fuck yeah. Come 'er and give us a hug"

"Well, if you can reach around from there you can probably examine it for me"

Too much? Does that qualify as muh harassment?

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Kirbmarc wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: Even the ones that failed didn't neccarsararly lose money, and even if they did, the investors lost money and Trump didn't.
So he basically swindled the investors and managed to keep his money. It's not a very encouraging profile for someone who needs to create/improve things not for himself and his families/cronies, but for the country he's leading.
Let me explain how this works in very simple terms...
When you invest money, there is a risk that things won't go according to plan. It tends to be the case that the higher the risks, the bigger the returns.
People with the kind of money that would invest in Trump's ventures got rich because they are smart, they certainly understand how investments work. They will know Trump's track record and they will know the risks. If they don't, then a fool and their money are soon parted.

If you really can't afford to lose your money and you don't want to take any risks, go buy shares in Volkswagen. However, some people might actually get a rush out of of investing in a diamond mine in a banana republic.

There is no law saying you have to invest or risk your own money in your business ventures, it would be far smarter to let other people take the risk.

You have a very funny definition of "swindled". What is it with people on the left redefining terms to mean whatever the hell they want them to mean?

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

This small reply box keeps catching me out on quoting.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Oglebart wrote: an. It tends to be the case that the higher the risks, the bigger the returns.
People
Woof!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Oglebart wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
"Well, if you can reach around from there you can probably examine it for me"

Too much? Does that qualify as muh harassment?
I bet you say that to all the ladies.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Tigzy wrote:

We were talking at work last week and this scene came up. "Brace yourself Rodney" I've seen it many times and I know what's coming but it's always funny. Love it.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Even though he's a Christian nut-bar, Crowder consistently makes me grin with his sure-to-trigger antics. This latest video, part of his "change my mind" series, is pretty funny in places.

Warning: It's 50mins long and is mostly bland.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: PZ Myers drives his wooden stake into male-female relations.

He could have shortened that into 'Its okay to comment on a woman's appearance if you are gay.'

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

David G. McAfee, Religious Studies graduate with a minor in Gonk Studies, manages to get both Catholic doctrine and heretical apocrypha wrong in one go:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... at-oxford/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Oglebart wrote: This small reply box keeps catching me out on quoting.
If small boxes are a problem for you, you might want to date Taslima Nasreen.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

VickyCaramel wrote: People with the kind of money that would invest in Trump's ventures got rich because they are smart, they certainly understand how investments work. They will know Trump's track record and they will know the risks. If they don't, then a fool and their money are soon parted.
So they're smart unless they aren't. And in true morality tale fashion, we can tell the difference based on the outcome. Bad things happened to the dumb people who deserved it.
If you really can't afford to lose your money and you don't want to take any risks, go buy shares in Volkswagen.
No idea why you'd tout the company whose stock price collapsed two years back due to them being caught out in one of the biggest public scandals in business history and which has yet to recover from that as a safe investment. But I suppose when the bar is set by Trump ventures...

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Brive1987 wrote: I also didn't foresee an executive who wouldn't hire the best people who could deliver the desired outcome. Isn't that what CEOs do?
If I'm being charitable to Trump, he might be having trouble getting "the best people" because they keep turning down the offer.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Let me explain how this works in very simple terms...
When you invest money, there is a risk that things won't go according to plan. It tends to be the case that the higher the risks, the bigger the returns.
People with the kind of money that would invest in Trump's ventures got rich because they are smart, they certainly understand how investments work. They will know Trump's track record and they will know the risks. If they don't, then a fool and their money are soon parted.

If you really can't afford to lose your money and you don't want to take any risks, go buy shares in Volkswagen. However, some people might actually get a rush out of of investing in a diamond mine in a banana republic.

There is no law saying you have to invest or risk your own money in your business ventures, it would be far smarter to let other people take the risk.

You have a very funny definition of "swindled". What is it with people on the left redefining terms to mean whatever the hell they want them to mean?
There's a difference between getting investors to finance risky but daring and innovative projects with possible big rewards and cranking out ideas that were never going to work, but letting your name and your public image sucker in some fools who believe you're hot shit.

Trump's business model seems to be based on getting other people to invest on projects entirely based on his inherited wealth and his public image. When those projects fail (which is more often than not) he only squandered other people's money, and he's ready to look for more fools to sucker in. Also he's not just shafting his investors, but his customers, too (Trump University was a clear scam). It's not just rich investors who get a rush in investing on the Trump logo, it's relatively middle-class people being suckered into "get-rich-quick" schemes that leave them bankrupt.

Luckily for Donnie he gets to settle for deals where he has to only pay some of the money back, and don't even admit wrongdoing.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 am

What is it with people on the left redefining terms to mean whatever the hell they want them to mean?
You're going to pull on that string while the man who says a major factor in calculating his net worth is whatever his feelings are at any given moment?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I accidentally a word