In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Keating

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Keating »

I’m Latino, I suppose, as my mum is from a South American country. I’m going to start using my oppression points.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

The shooter of the mostly white Southern Baptist church in Texas is a 26 year old white male named Devin Kelley.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-church-s ... d=50949455

Time to dumpster dive on 8chan /pol/ to see what facts they have dug up.

Keating

Post by Keating »

By the way ERV, are you gonna blog anywhere else with the shut down of science blogs?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Old_ones wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Latino is a bullshit ethnicity. All other ethnicities have some kind of geographical root (Asian, African, whatever). A Latino isn't someone from Spain, they are someone from somewhere populated by people who came from Spain before that.
The geographic root of latinos is Latin America. So Spanish people are included in the term "hispanic" but not in the term "latino". I have to admit I have no idea what the difference between a race and ethnicity is, though.
Nobody applies the term Latino to the Spanish. It's not applied to the indigenous populations of Latin America either. It's exclusively used to denote people who are not Spanish but who's ancestors were.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

deLurch wrote:The shooter of the mostly white Southern Baptist church in Texas is a 26 year old white male named Devin Kelley.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-church-s ... d=50949455

Time to dumpster dive on 8chan /pol/ to see what facts they have dug up.
And so it begins.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

He was a fan of The Friendly Atheist!

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Apparently 4 chan is inciting people to print signs saying "its OK to be white" in order to inspire SJWs to shoot their own feet off. Sargon's "this week in stupid" is mostly about the foot bullets that inevitably followed.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The church shooter read The Friendly Atheist. I wonder if it was Heman that made him do it or was it David McAfee.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

VickyCaramel wrote: And so it begins.
He liked the Friendly Atheist...

On a more serious connection, he lived in a town 50 minutes to the north of that church. The Heavy noted that his mother in law lived in the town of Sutherland Springs.

The bastard used to teach some sort of Sunday school at a different church. Yet the bastard mowed down pretty much the full church including little children. Hell, he even has babies of his own.

I smell girl trouble as a strong possibility.

free thoughtpolice

:nin:

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Old_ones wrote:Apparently 4 chan is inciting people to print signs saying "its OK to be white" in order to inspire SJWs to shoot their own feet off. Sargon's "this week in stupid" is mostly about the foot bullets that inevitably followed.

/pol/ was policing this pretty hard to make sure it stays on message, to make sure nobody mixed swastikas or pepes. It was a joy to watch.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Fortunately I think that the Friendly Atheist has avoided blaming people for what their followers do.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

deLurch wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: And so it begins.
He liked the Friendly Atheist...

On a more serious connection, he lived in a town 50 minutes to the north of that church. The Heavy noted that his mother in law lived in the town of Sutherland Springs.

The bastard used to teach some sort of Sunday school at a different church. Yet the bastard mowed down pretty much the full church including little children. Hell, he even has babies of his own.

I smell girl trouble as a strong possibility.
If half what I am hearing is true, he seems all over the map. He may have been into Norse Heathenism, so the Atheism might have been for the anti-christian aspect. Seems he was dishonourably discharged from the airforce, taught bible class and left the church when his wife left him.

People are trying to blame Antifa and say he is a progressive but I haven't seen any solid evidence. It looks like another white boy went postal.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Wmdkitty is making an ass of herself on Friendly Atheist as we speak.

In other news water still wet.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Strongest evidence shooter was antifa/"progressive." So take that as a joke.
https://imgoat.com/uploads/f61408e3af/55666.jpg

Still the only solid evidence points back to girl trouble. You say his wife left him? Fuck, that explains the church in the Mother in Law's town. Track down the ex-wife & mother in Law's church and I think we will have a solid suggestion on at why.

free thoughtpolice

Sunder wrote:Wmdkitty is making an ass of herself on Friendly Atheist as we speak.

In other news water still wet.
WMDKitty -- Survivor John • 13 minutes ago
Well, if he hadn't had access to firearms, he wouldn't have been able to shoot all those people! DUH!

He was obviously a White Christian male, stop trying to deflect responsibility.
•Reply•Share ›

abear WMDKitty -- Survivor • a few seconds ago
He read Hemant and probably picked up his hatred of Christians from some of his wacky commenters that blame everything on white Christians.
It looks like a case of Atheist terrorism.

•Edit•Reply•Share ›

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

75356eade283321edc90790c5a4f1e76.png
(93.51 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
He also favored a LGBT support group on Facebook.

It isn't looking like he was a far right extremist.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

VickyCaramel wrote: It looks like another white boy went postal.
Queue the next wave of tantrums about how white mass shooters aren't called "terrorists" often enough.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Old_ones wrote:
Queue the next wave of tantrums about how white mass shooters aren't called "terrorists" often enough.
Do you remember when there would be spree shooting and the worst that would happen was somebody would try to blame video games of comic books? There wasn't a clamour to blame the far right, the far left or muslims.

Mass murder was much simpler then, I long for the days when we could have a good old massacre without all the fuss.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

I'm partly with "Delurch" with this so far.
Yes, I believe he was mostly Progressive - his views seem to have shifted, heck , given ALL of the 'atheist' pages he liked (4 at least) on his timeline, he may have went from Christianity to atheism. He also seems to have been an antifa symp. So it's possible his target was at least partly chosen out of his evolving politics.
BUT
Far as I know he AT TENDED that very church (at least what I've seen on Soc Media and places like The Conservative Treehouse) , and probably met or even married his wife there. His wife and he split up (don't know when it was) and if that was a recent event it might have precipitated this, esp as MOST churches these days (downright Progressive to where you could argue they should even call themselves "Christian" and lots of Baptists/Evangelical "traditional" churches that SEEM on the SURFACE to be "patriarchal" but that really means "servant leadership" and the man is to blame for any "sins" the wife commits , I.O.W responsibility without real power) are not going to be supportive in any way, shape, or form, to a man undergoing divorce though they supposedly frown on the practice.

So we'll see. Regardless, the guy deserved the death he got, due to all the innocents (esp the children) I rather wish it was more painful.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Do you remember when there would be spree shooting and the worst that would happen was somebody would try to blame video games of comic books? There wasn't a clamour to blame the far right, the far left or muslims.

Mass murder was much simpler then, I long for the days when we could have a good old massacre without all the fuss.
We might be able to tamp down on this if we get PETA in on the act.

Get PETA to claim that all of the mass violent shooters are carnivores and claim that eating meat makes people violent.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Keating wrote:By the way ERV, are you gonna blog anywhere else with the shut down of science blogs?
No, I don't have time. You all know you can always message/email/Facebook me if you see something and want more info :)

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

deLurch wrote:Strongest evidence shooter was antifa/"progressive." So take that as a joke.
https://imgoat.com/uploads/f61408e3af/55666.jpg

Still the only solid evidence points back to girl trouble. You say his wife left him? Fuck, that explains the church in the Mother in Law's town. Track down the ex-wife & mother in Law's church and I think we will have a solid suggestion on at why.
That face on the right...

The cold, dead eyes...the lank, greasy hair and beard...the sense of a man thoroughly kicked by life, and by every jock he passed in High School hallways...

https://i.imgur.com/KIKblP3.jpg

free thoughtpolice

The cold, dead eyes...the lank, greasy hair and beard...the sense of a man thoroughly kicked by life, and by every jock he passed in High School hallways...
And the fantasies about murdering Christians...

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

My two favorite responses from the FA hordelets are:

-Hemant is the friendly one. The rest of us never promised not to be rude and hateful.
-Uh, we're not the hateful ones. We'd never advocate for violence.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

Now proved that two hands clasped around an AR-15 is better than many clasped in prayer. Thats kind of a win for atheism?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I hope they remember to deconsecrate the church before they bulldoze it.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

free thoughtpolice wrote:

Haha! I missed that. Yes, I fear that if a similar incident happened in Morris, the Minnesota Maggot would be walking among the wounded, stooping to shiv the odd survivor.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ will be overwhelmed with the tragedy in Texas.

I mean how the fuck did the FA figure where PZ did not?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ will be overwhelmed with the tragedy in Texas.

I mean how the fuck did the FA figure where PZ did not?

Was PZ outraged by the Allahuakbaring in NYC?

John D

Post by John D »

I'm thinking about buying a friend's 9mm Glock hand gun. Any informed opinions? Maybe I will shoot it next weekend. I liked the Glock 40 that I shot last week. It had a bit of a kick which may be less with the 9mm. I think 9mm rounds are affordable.... and it is certainly no pea-shooter.

Guest_bea738c6

Post by Guest_bea738c6 »

Jaclyn Glenn has posted a video spilling the beans.

Lots of tears and snot.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Jesus between Glocks and 18 min of self indulgent snot - this is too much overlay

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

So lanyrd.com, having remained in "try again later" mode for at least the last two moths, now gives a 503 error. RIP. So here's the Skepticon schedule from eventsxd.com lightly edited to make more readable in text.

https://www2.eventsxd.com/event/4338/sk ... 0/sessions

Skepticon 10
Nov 10 - 12, 2017 • Springfield, MO

Improving & Reducing Your Screw-Ups
Friday, November 10 - 11:00AM to 12:00PM
Heina Dadabhoy
Everyone messes up sometimes. Here's how to not put your foot in your mouth and do better next time in a world where few forgive and no one forgets. We will be examining various recent screw-ups and discuss what could have been done better.
How to be an open atheist without people noticing

Friday, November 10 - 12:00PM to 01:00PM
Tom Leeds
Talk about coming out as an atheist as nonchalantly as possible.

How to inoculate your children from the religion bug
Friday, November 10 - 01:00PM to 02:00PM
Tom Leeds
Isolating kids from religion only makes them susceptible to the tricks used to suck them into religious beliefs. This workshop with bounce off idea on how to prepare them so that they don't get sucked in like their parents may have. And since skepticon is a family friendly event, this workshop encourages the attendance of any kids at the conference.

Culture War Skirmishes: Moving Forward
Friday, November 10 - 02:00PM to 03:00PM
Chad McLaurin
The ongoing culture wars for the “soul” of America is in full swing, and those who would narrowly define the norms for society are organized! Those who do not fit their definition of acceptable society (e.g., non-religious, LGBTQ, feminists, progressives, etc.) will be relegated to perpetual “outgroup” status until they are either swept back into the shadows by varying degrees of force, or are adopted into society as an ingroup member.

Unlikely Allies: Building a Coalition to Protect the Johnson Amendment
Friday, November 10 - 03:00PM to 04:00PM
Nick Fish
We will discuss the national coalition fighting to protect the prohibition on churches and other 501(c)(3) nonprofits engaging in politics and how to build momentum behind this issue at the local level, including a training on how to lobby your member of Congress.

What I Learned From a Lifetime of Activism
Friday, November 10 - 04:00PM to 05:00PM
Darrel Ray
Activism is a marathon, not a sprint. Effective activists act strategically and build strong bridges to allies. Today's environment calls for all of us to become activists in some way. Learn what that means for you and how to avoid common self defeating mistakes many activists make.

Dinner Break
Friday, November 10 - 05:00PM to 07:00PM

Jessica Xiao
Friday, November 10 - 07:00PM to 08:00PM
Jessica Xiao

Randall Jensen
Friday, November 10 - 08:00PM to 09:00PM
Randall Jensen

Humanist Service Corp
Saturday, November 11 - 10:00AM to 11:00AM
Jude Lane

Expressing humanism through service
TBA
Saturday, November 11 - 11:00AM to 12:00PM
Randall Jensen

Lunch Break
Saturday, November 11 - 12:00PM to 02:00PM

TBA
Saturday, November 11 - 12:00PM to 01:00PM
Randall Jensen

How to Create, Build and Maintain a Local Secular Group
Saturday, November 11 - 02:00PM to 03:00PM
Eric Wells
The Springfield Skeptics was formed from scratch in 2014 and since then has grown into a strong secular community providing a lively discussion forum, a place to vent, and social and community service events. We'll discuss tips and tricks to maintaining excitement, how to provide that sense of community which is often what keeps individuals returning to churches, how to select leadership, how to market and promote the group and much more.

Nikki Jane
Saturday, November 11 - 02:00PM to 03:00PM
Nikki Jane

Mika Mikinnon
Saturday, November 11 - 03:00PM to 04:00PM
Mika Mikinnon

Mandisa Thomas
Saturday, November 11 - 04:00PM to 05:00PM
Mandisa Thomas

Dinner Break
Saturday, November 11 - 05:00PM to 07:00PM

Samantha Montano
Saturday, November 11 - 07:00PM to 08:00PM
Samantha Montano

Leighann Lord
Saturday, November 11 - 08:00PM to 09:00PM
Leighann Lord

Game Night
Saturday, November 11 - 09:00PM to 11:30PM

Saturday Night Social
Saturday, November 11 - 09:30PM to 12:00AM

Tables will be set up for games and socializing

Skeptiprom!
Saturday, November 11 - 09:30PM to 12:00AM

Ross Blocher
Sunday, November 12 - 10:00AM to 11:00AM

Laura Thomas
Sunday, November 12 - 11:00AM to 12:00AM

Lunch Break
Sunday, November 12 - 12:00PM to 02:00PM

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guest_bea738c6 wrote:Jaclyn Glenn has posted a video spilling the beans.

CaughtUpLockedOut
She should have eaten them.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Spoilers.

He fucked an old girlfriend a couple of times, including in the dunny. And JG Went thru all his messages on his phone by mistake.

Wow. Left field stuff. 2 shits, neither deserving each other's trust or respect.

@ about 5 or 6 mins.

https://youtu.be/qDBYd32c0eU

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Guest_bea738c6 wrote:Jaclyn Glenn has posted a video spilling the beans.

Lots of tears and snot.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Yikes, bad lighting.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bwhahahah - he likes fatties and shot his load immediately at the exquisite pressing weight of his long lost hippo.

And JG got to see the rolling wave that engulfed her beloved in 8 megapixel glory.

JG - "jump"

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I'm thinking cancel the hotel reservation and just make it a day trip to the zoo on Saturday.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This dude is broadside on to some serious waves.

Time to make a polite noise, pull the "private business" card and run silent.

http://i.imgur.com/e1774yC.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

fuzzy wrote:I'm thinking cancel the hotel reservation and just make it a day trip to the zoo on Saturday.
I suspect you will see more shit-flinging, chest-thumping, and hoop-swinging at the "conference" than the zoo.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

John D wrote:I'm thinking about buying a friend's 9mm Glock hand gun. Any informed opinions? Maybe I will shoot it next weekend. I liked the Glock 40 that I shot last week. It had a bit of a kick which may be less with the 9mm. I think 9mm rounds are affordable.... and it is certainly no pea-shooter.
The 10mm was adopted in light of the 1986 FBI Miami shootout and the FBI's subsequent recommendations...I remember as my stepfather was still a gun dealer at that time. I can also give you a fairly informed opinion because I am a crime buff, and you can't really study the industrial revolution, products and marketing without studying guns.

I think 10mm is too hot which is why many of the police forces which adopted it switched to .40S&W, which is a good replacement for the 9mm as is the .357sig

BUT I have a problem with the FBI's recommendation. The problem in the 1986 FBI Miami shootout was poor marksmanship and training, and the excellent marksmanship and training of the armed robbers. 9mm was perfectly good in 1986 and is even better 30 years on, in fact I have seen .380 perform to a standard which meets FBI recommendations.

I would suggest you fire the 9mm and see if it's more comfortable.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/LTTDgZZZFa0[/youtube]

Paul Harrell touches on the subject here. If you send him a message he usually replies if you want to ask him.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Brive1987 wrote:I'm too stupid, I don't understand.
36.52% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Latino is an ethnicity, not a race. Latinos can be anything from lily white to jet black. Or somewhere in between.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Thinnest alleged hippo Ive ever seen.

http://i.imgur.com/LzxYUyy.jpg

Gotta be a relation.

John D

Post by John D »

VickyCaramel wrote:
John D wrote:I'm thinking about buying a friend's 9mm Glock hand gun. Any informed opinions? Maybe I will shoot it next weekend. I liked the Glock 40 that I shot last week. It had a bit of a kick which may be less with the 9mm. I think 9mm rounds are affordable.... and it is certainly no pea-shooter.
The 10mm was adopted in light of the 1986 FBI Miami shootout and the FBI's subsequent recommendations...I remember as my stepfather was still a gun dealer at that time. I can also give you a fairly informed opinion because I am a crime buff, and you can't really study the industrial revolution, products and marketing without studying guns.

I think 10mm is too hot which is why many of the police forces which adopted it switched to .40S&W, which is a good replacement for the 9mm as is the .357sig

BUT I have a problem with the FBI's recommendation. The problem in the 1986 FBI Miami shootout was poor marksmanship and training, and the excellent marksmanship and training of the armed robbers. 9mm was perfectly good in 1986 and is even better 30 years on, in fact I have seen .380 perform to a standard which meets FBI recommendations.

Paul Harrell touches on the subject here. If you send him a message he usually replies if you want to ask him.
The Troy MI cops are also thinking about gong to 9mm. Right now they have 40s and all their guns are the same. I guess some folks... like the Michigan State Police are thinking about going 9mm too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote:
ffs wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Watching Fellowship of the Ring on TV. Gandalf has to be the lamest wizard in literature. The extent of his power is making a crystal glow.
how dare you forget the magic fireworks
can also break a stone bridge I guess
He does use magic in The Two Towers, but he uses it against his allies. When Aragorn and company encounter him in the woods, and they think he's Saruman, he blinds them with light and heats their weapons so they're forced to drop them. I would've been like, "WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU BEEN DOING THAT TO ORCS THIS WHOLE TIME!"
That's because before, he was just Gandolf the Gray. Then he was reconstituted with more power, as Gandolf the Ecru.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote:
ffs wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Watching Fellowship of the Ring on TV. Gandalf has to be the lamest wizard in literature. The extent of his power is making a crystal glow.
how dare you forget the magic fireworks
can also break a stone bridge I guess
He does use magic in The Two Towers, but he uses it against his allies. When Aragorn and company encounter him in the woods, and they think he's Saruman, he blinds them with light and heats their weapons so they're forced to drop them. I would've been like, "WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU BEEN DOING THAT TO ORCS THIS WHOLE TIME!"
That's because before, he was just Gandolf the Gray. Then he was reconstituted with more power, as Gandolf the Ecru.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Social Repose has just posted his response.

It's called "I'm an idiot"

Good start

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zY4PsDe-RMM

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bwhahahah. Cry baby girl response.

If he needed to open his mouth at all he should have deployed the 7 p's.

Relationships are complex
I am complex
This didn't work out.
I accept whatever blame is thrown.
I am genuinely sorry I hurt JG.
No option now but "onwards and upwards".

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

John D wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:

The Troy MI cops are also thinking about gong to 9mm. Right now they have 40s and all their guns are the same. I guess some folks... like the Michigan State Police are thinking about going 9mm too.
My suspicion is that this comes down to budget. From what I understand, if money was no object, they would be issued with .357Sig.
For a civilian, I think you would be better shooting 9mm and practicing more often than getting a gun in .40S&W.

Incidentally, prior to the 1986 Miami shootout, the previous big incident when had the FBI review firearms was the Newhall California Highway Patrol shootout in 1972. The officers involved were armed with .357 magnum ammunition, but they trained with .38 Special because it was cheaper and more comfortable to shoot. You can probably guess this was considered a contributing factor in their deaths.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... vF8aLGvQ1Q
The bint in the middle -- cuz tons of latinx are moslems.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

What do you want it for? Glocks are generally considered reliable guns at a reasonable price point, that don't necessarily excel at anything either. If you are looking for something to have fun with on the range it's probably a good choice. If you are looking for something to fill a specific role (concealed carry, competition shooting, home defense, etc. ) you might want to do some research - you might find that there are better guns for your intended purpose.

A Glock chambered in 9mm is going to have less recoil than the Glock 40 you shot. Glock 40s are chambered in 10mm which is a substantially more powerful round than 9mm. The 9mm is stout enough to be a decent choice for a defensive gun, and has the advantages of allowing fairly high capacity, and being relatively cheap, and easy to find. The round is also less punishing to shoot than some of the hotter semi-auto rounds like .40 S&W or 10mm. I agree with VickyCaramel that you should shoot the gun before you buy it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

No, it is not. Glocks are a decent wrapon. 9mm is all you realistically need, unless you're in bear country. But if I may encourage you to get training and spend time with your weapon. Professional training makes all the difference if you actually need to use your weapon.

My Glock is floating somewhere in the South Pacific with a friend who decided to sail about without any more protection than a single-shot shotgun. Prefer 1911 and revolvers myself.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

No firsthand experience on the subjects, but I believe 9mms & Social Repose may have over-penetration issues.

John D

Post by John D »

Thanks all... I will probably shoot it this week.

free thoughtpolice

Easy J wrote:No firsthand experience on the subjects, but I believe 9mms & Social Repose may have over-penetration issues.
Could be he preferred a heavier round. More interested in big game?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

David McAfee was dropped as a baby, Part 319:
There is no known motive at this time, but it’s worth noting the church has made some statements that may seem controversial to fundamentalists. In May of 2016, the church shared a post about Target and its bathrooms (since transgender individuals were allowed to use the appropriate ones in the retail stores) that’s far more accepting than other conservative Christians of what Target did. I’m not saying the shooting was linked to that, but this church wasn’t always in line with conservative dogma.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... -shooting/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

David McAfee was dropped as a baby, Part 319:
There is no known motive at this time, but it’s worth noting the church has made some statements that may seem controversial to fundamentalists. In May of 2016, the church shared a post about Target and its bathrooms (since transgender individuals were allowed to use the appropriate ones in the retail stores) that’s far more accepting than other conservative Christians of what Target did. I’m not saying the shooting was linked to that, but this church wasn’t always in line with conservative dogma.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:David McAfee was dropped as a baby, Part 319:
So the asshole shot up his own church because Target rolled their eyes and ran a hand through their hair and said, "Jesus Christ, use whatever bathroom you want. No one gives a shit. Just don't screw us on this."?