Hyoothetical:Oglebart wrote:deLurch wrote:Don't forget that the stupid cunt lives in a flat, which would have made the housetraining process much more difficult. As if anyone would believe that she HAD to stay sober, what a load of shite.Brive1987 wrote:Sounds like Indy still needs to watch his back. Specially now there is a new sad cuck in the house.
Looks like it's his fault he was a puppy. Selfish cunt.
[quote o make matters worse, when he was a puppy there were times when I hated his guts. Puppies are basically adorable machines that convert kibble and water into poop and pee, which they deposit everywhere. Everywhere! At all times of the day and night! I had to take him out for walks constantly in the hopes that he’d accidentally pee out there instead of on my bed. Walking him was a horrific chore, especially because it was a soggy, cold winter.
In the evening I’d be exhausted, and all I would want to do is lounge around in my underpants getting super high and/or drunk (remember, I was depressed). But I couldn’t do those things — I had to stay dressed and sober because every two hours I’d have to take this little shit machine outside. And then he wouldn’t pee, and wait until we got inside to do that, and I’d be up all night scrubbing the floor. For awhile I wondered what the point of an emotional support dog is when he makes you more anxious and keeps you from doing the things you do to relax.quote]
Sounds like the dog did her one hell of a favor forcing her to stay semi-sober, dressed & going out to get exercise.
And it is sad to hear unexperienced dog owners not getting their training they need. #1 rule with puppies is that they physically cannot control their pee/poop triggers, so keep them on the linoleum. Most places will at least have a kitchen floor that would be acceptable for these purposes.
* medication overloaded (as years of mentioning different meds on social media/blog)
* regular alcohol intake for many years on top of that (depressants, pub drinking photos galore)
* she has no real job / a subscriber--funded job that requires you to video edit their work, on top of your regular job with her bestest buddy Adam Savage, so now you have no one to turn to who'll be sympathetic to your stress with girlfriend who also wants you to rescue her from her dangerous surf hobby accidents and drop everything travel to skeptic investigation locations when inconvenient for your job
* she sits around dope and drunk in underwear while not succeeding with Patreon promises beyond gaming and flirting with guys like Ken on self indulgent rants (skepchick blog contributors are dropping, even Amy Surly IS NO LONGER a Mad Art Lab blogger, she's the one who mostly alienated her original core group of writers with not a peep from RW)
But hey! She's just so cool and funny and clever to everyone else, so who'd be on your side??
* claims youtube murder threats (where? not flagged?) as excuse for all this post.
We wonder why him keeping their cats was better than letting her unstable, unsustainable San Fran costly life then be responsible for them?
This is not the first time its happened to Rebecca Watson. At the End of 2004 she was whining about her first guy in Seattle doing the same, Drinky and The Thing. Their breakup led to him keeping the cats.
internationalskeptics . com /forums/showthread.php?postid=620247#post620247
if you hate a pet you'd give it to irresponsible owner in breakup.