In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Brive1987 »

I'd be content if the New-Whoess, Clara and Amy squeezed in together.

But it was pretty cheap having the whole reveal turn on a bulked up manish figure suddenly doing a gender-gotcha.

Must have made the actress feel real special.

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Cnutella wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:BBC just announced Jodie Whittaker as the new Dr Who, so the SJW pressure to have either a woman or POC pays off. You just know the pressure will just ramp up even more to have a POC next. Lol.
I read somewhere that the first episode is called "I'd Never Leave the TARDIS..." and it most consists of a newly genderswapped Doctor sitting in front of a mirror and playing with her boobs.
I went from not caring to sudden interest.
I have the perfect companion in mind for that story, unless the actress is in the Senate at the time.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That's been debunked. The researcher completely fudged the data. The trial never even took place.
Awww hell no. Oh well, thanks for letting me know. I should have been immediately suspicious of its veracity when I found myself agreeing with a Vox media article. Red flag right there.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I wonder at what point there will Western Civilization be examined without demonizing or rhetoric opposite "Deus Vult"/Iron Pill extremism? The good, bad and ugly without making it the complete scapegoat for other culture's failures?

Once the first wave of combination malnutrition and pox hits.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My eyes have been opened by the sub-set of males who make Dr Who reaction videos.

Jesus wept.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I hope for Indy's sake she made it to the toilet.

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

Awww hell no. Oh well, thanks for letting me know. I should have been immediately suspicious of its veracity when I found myself agreeing with a Vox media article. Red flag right there.
Matt was mistaken. The original research was fraudulent and as he describes, never performed. The research in the Vox article was done by the "students" who discovered the fraud, did their own research, and are now professors (at least one).

If I understand right, the irony is that the original fraudulent researchers are credited with coming up with a good idea, that they then never followed through with by performing actual research.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
paddybrown wrote:https://preview.ibb.co/hLMBUa/amp.jpg

Photo posted properly this time. Damn you edit button, damn you to hell,
My guess is the Blottieux bridge shorted out when you sheared the Knipfer pin. It's a common failing for this model of amp.
And check the discombobulotron.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

My guess is that since she is the 13th Doctor, this is actually secret, coded misogyny.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote:I hope for Indy's sake she made it to the toilet.
100 ml. Ivermectin, stat.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Whittaker has a message for triggered fans:
“I want to tell the fans not to be scared by my gender” said Whittaker. “Because this is a really exciting time, and Doctor Who represents everything that’s exciting about change. The fans have lived through so many changes, and this is only a new, different one, not a fearful one.”
FDR put it better:
So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

CommanderTuvok wrote:BBC just announced Jodie Whittaker as the new Dr Who, so the SJW pressure to have either a woman or POC pays off. You just know the pressure will just ramp up even more to have a POC next. Lol.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPEJZtJwQM8/U ... 16x9-1.jpg

Don't know much about her, but she looks like hot English totty. :)
The third Doctor was my first, although Tom Baker is predominant in my memories of early Dr Who. I was really pleased to see the reboot and enjoyed Eccleston. I thought that he was suitably dark, and was disappointed that he didn't continue. Disappointment was short lived, as David Tennant brought light and dark. I was worried about Matt Smith being too young, but quickly got over that (Amy Pond = Phwoar). It took me longer to warm to Peter Capaldi, but have now got to that point and the bastard leaves. Missy was fucking awesome and I loved her double act with John Simm.

The short clip introducing Jodie Whittaker was well done. I thought that she carried it off. More power to her sonic screwdriver (AAA batteries not included).

It's a blatantly subversive kids show. It's ok to enjoy it for what it is.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:I hope for Indy's sake she made it to the toilet.
When you have the munchies cuz you got stoned this afternoon, and need to pretend you aren't a complete worthless sack of shit.
flaky-butter-cream.jpg
(47.34 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Hunt wrote:My guess is that since she is the 13th Doctor, this is actually secret, coded misogyny.
Just to be a nerd, she's technically the 15th as Matt Smith was the 13th.

Paul McGann (the 8th) regenerated into John Hurt, who then regenerated into Christopher Eccleston. And for reasons too dumb to go into David Tennant regenerated into David Tennant so he counts as two.

Time Lords are supposed to have 13 lives, which is why Smith's Doctor assumed he'd be the last, only he was granted a second cycle of lives by the Time Lords making Capaldi the 14th Doctor or the 1st Doctor of the second cycle.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Matt was mistaken. The original research was fraudulent and as he describes, never performed. The research in the Vox article was done by the "students" who discovered the fraud, did their own research, and are now professors (at least one).

If I understand right, the irony is that the original fraudulent researchers are credited with coming up with a good idea, that they then never followed through with by performing actual research.
The second study is still shit. People tell you what they think you want to hear to avoid conflict. I took part in canvassing campaigns. They're a waste of time. Every decade or so, a new cohort of dreamy-eyed activists discover it and imagine they will transform the world, one doorbell ring at a time.

And seriously -- imagine an army of Zinnias, Milos, Dave Muskrats and Cass of the Bloody Crotches going door-to-door.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

I was an adult the first time i even heard the name Doctor Who. I basically know nothing about the show. The bits i saw on youtube didn't convinced me it would be a show i could enjoy.

On the other hand, Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett (as mentioned a couple pages ago) was a big part of my childhood. Was my favorite show on tv, something i shared with my mother which was a novelty at my age. I remember when a new actor was cast as Dr Watson after the first season, i was pissed, i didn't liked the change. Of course i changed my mind overtime but the kid i was wasn't please that my favorite show has changed, i wanted it to stay perfect like i thought it was (stupid kid, Edward Hardwicke was a fine Dr Watson). Still to this day i watch a couple episodes from time to time.

And yes, Jeremy Brett is the best Sherlock Holmes. Everyone else else is miles behind his him. I know nothing of Mr Brett other work except for one movie i don't even remember the title nor the story and yet the news of his death saddened me like no other celebrity did.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Cnutella wrote:
I read somewhere that the first episode is called "I'd Never Leave the TARDIS..." and it most consists of a newly genderswapped Doctor sitting in front of a mirror and playing with her boobs.
Something like that happens in the Hammer film Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde though the trailer doesn't show any boobies.

[youtube][/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I think Brett nailed Sherlock Holmes for all time, which is why nobody has attempted to do any 'straight' adaptation since. They have all been updated (Benzedrine Cumblestiltskin or Jonny Lee Miller), steampunky action movies (Robert Downey Jr) or outright parodies.

I'd grown up on Basil Rathbone thinking he'd never be beaten, even by the likes of Peter Cushing. I adored Billy Wilder's The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes starring Robert Stephens. But Brett was absolutely spot on.

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

The second study is still shit. People tell you what they think you want to hear to avoid conflict. I took part in canvassing campaigns. They're a waste of time. Every decade or so, a new cohort of dreamy-eyed activists discover it and imagine they will transform the world, one doorbell ring at a time.
That is certainly my strategy!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

I just linked the wrong tweet...d'oh!

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Not that im surprised that much that its from 1990, im aware of many decades old criticism of what we call today regressive left/sjw tactics but its surprisingly succinct and 100% on point. Here is a sample:
The method of attack in a ritual defamation is to assail the character of the victim, and never to offer more than a perfunctory challenge to the particular attitudes, opinions or beliefs expressed or implied. Character assassination is its primary tool.
In order for a ritual defamation to be effective, the victim must be dehumanized to the extent that he becomes identical with the offending attitude, opinion or belief, and in a manner which distorts it to the point where it appears at its most extreme. For example, a victim who is defamed as a "subversive" will be identified with the worst images of subversion, such as espionage, terrorism or treason. A victim defamed as a "pervert" will be identified with the worst images of perversion, including child molestation and rape. A victim defamed as a "racist" or "anti-Semitic" will be identified with the worst images of racism or anti-Semitism, such as lynchings or gas chambers.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Bhurzum wrote:I just linked the wrong tweet...d'oh!
Your pay will be docked accordingly.

some guy

Post by some guy »

paddybrown wrote:Anybody know anything about guitar amplifiers and how to fix them?

The band has a gig on Saturday. The had a run-through this afternoon without our drummer, and we'll have a last-minute full-band run through on Wednesday evening. And this evening my amp decided to fall over and cough up blood. As I was playing, there was a really loud crackling sound. I unplugged the guitar and the sound continued. I turned the amp off, left it for a while, and when I turned it on again I got a constant loud hum, not affected by the volume control, nothing from the guitar got through, and there was a faint burning smell.

I unplugged the speaker, took the back off, and turned it on again. There was smoke coming from the top connection of the first ribbon cable (where the arrow is pointing).

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/hLMBUa/amp.jpg[/img]

Is this a simple matter of replacing the ribbon cable, or is there likely to something else underlying the problem?

(Mike, our drummer, also plays guitar and has several amps. If I can't get it repaired in time I can always borrow one of his.)
I know a lot about electronics, but not guitar amps in particular, and in general every electrical device is different. The fried ribbon cable is almost certainly a consequence of the problem, not the problem. Some component failed and caused excess current through the ribbon cable, so while you will almost certainly have to replace that, doing so will almost certainly not fix the problem. (If you try replacing just that, buy two of them, as you will need the second one when you find out the ribbon cable was not the problem.)

It's probably best to have a competent electronic tech deal with it. It would be very helpful if you have a schematic of the circuit for the tech to consult.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

[youtube][/youtube]
I'm guessing he developed this routine before he became a muslim.

Guest_6b58cf84

Post by Guest_6b58cf84 »

Paddy, from the very little I do know about guitar amps (particularly "proper" amps of the vacuum tube variety), they have some pretty serious juice stored up in the the capacitors and can deliver a potentially deadly shock even when not connected to a power source. Please get it looked at by someone who knows what they're doing.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez didn't know the guy who once smashed the NY Times Moscow bureau chief in the face with a horse sperm pie was a wild man 20 years ago.

Now comes the shunning. Try to relish it as much as puffed-up little Peez did :lol:

http://imgur.com/r5bjWnp.png

http://imgur.com/0wqDdHx.png

http://archive.is/x9O9K

https://archive.is/UJK5F

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

The sooner Peez is strung up by his own past the better.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

free thoughtpolice wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
I'm guessing he developed this routine before he became a muslim.
Do you think Dave could do this in 2017?

There is a thing on Twitter going on that goes along the lines of "ask me about my top 5 ______". There is no French Canadians who would end up in my top five movies, album or songs, books, etc. But for comedy my #1 spot is for Yvon Deschamps, unknown to all of you (let me enjoy my hipster moment). I consider him above legend like Carlin, Pryor or Monty Pythons.

My own biased aside, i have no expectation of seeing a new Yvon Deschamps anytime soon. The guy is old and retired and he haven't taken too much flack for his past creations, his living legend status is probably helping him a lot in that regards.

The guy has perfected the schtick of the naive character who's just saying what he think while revealing a lot about the society he's living in and the life discoveries he's making along the way as a simple naive person. That just would not pass today. Not in the way he was doing it.

One of his sketch about racism and discrimination is call "Nigger Black". Its an old sketch though, 1970 or something, anyway it takes the point of view of a young white boy who's talking about his experience befriending negro's in his neighbourhood. It's incredibly humanist in its message, exceptionality well played when it come to the thin line between criticism of racism and racism itself. It's crude, thought-provoking and incredibly funny. In other words, his tour de force is more or less to always have the audiences member convinced that its all second degree, always.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

I should add that by "naive character" he is often caricaturing religious uneducated people. In Quebec religion was a big theme starting (publicly at leats) in the 50's to the 80's.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Re. the Spidey movie: precipitous drop in the second week - comparably doing the same as the second week of the THIRD Raimi movie and the SECOND Garfield movie:-

[youtube][/youtube]

As Diversity & Comics says, if the best thing you can say about a movie is that Michael Keaton, who does a great job in everything he's in, did a great job in this movie, you're in trouble.

Truly, SJWs ruin everything they touch.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
paddybrown wrote:https://preview.ibb.co/hLMBUa/amp.jpg

Photo posted properly this time. Damn you edit button, damn you to hell,
My guess is the Blottieux bridge shorted out when you sheared the Knipfer pin. It's a common failing for this model of amp.
And check the discombobulotron.
You may have to replace some of the veeblefetzers.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

gurugeorge wrote:As Diversity & Comics says,
I really want to enjoy "Diversity & Comics" videos as he brings up interesting subjects and interesting comics. But his mopey low intelligence long winded rants and the comics are highly uninformative and lacks any intellectual insight. He just has great click-titles. No substance of any value.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Plus he is too long winded for what he has to say.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:I think Brett nailed Sherlock Holmes for all time, which is why nobody has attempted to do any 'straight' adaptation since. They have all been updated (Benzedrine Cumblestiltskin or Jonny Lee Miller), steampunky action movies (Robert Downey Jr) or outright parodies.

I'd grown up on Basil Rathbone thinking he'd never be beaten, even by the likes of Peter Cushing. I adored Billy Wilder's The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes starring Robert Stephens. But Brett was absolutely spot on.
I always had an affection for Basil Rathbone (and of course Nigel Bruce) too - even when the writers went way off script and had him fighting spies in WWII era Washington.

Brett seemed fine (though I did not follow the show at the time).

Perhaps we should consult first (well second really) sources to make a decision:

[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And here is my favourite Arthur Conan Doyle clip

- one for the fact that we have him on audio film at all
- and two for the dog at the end.

His Scots accent is certainly of a strain that is not heard so much today

[youtube][/youtube]

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

deLurch wrote:Plus he is too long winded for what he has to say.
True. I rather like his amused delivery though, and I like the way he reviews comics by actually holding the physical comic, leafing through it and pointing to things. That's the home turf of comics - that tactile thing, the smell of the paper, etc. Much as I enjoy digital comics and have lots of them, you can't beat reading a comic lying down somewhere, or on a porch or a stoop, in the sunshine.

Maybe it's just a thing of older generations though - when I were a small town lad, comics were this rare window onto a dimension of marvels, in a dull world.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Sulman wrote:When you want to type 'please touch my penis' but remember the ally cookies:

http://i.imgur.com/qu3ca5K.png
I've never felt 'inspired' to bend my life in any particular direction by Dr Who, Hannibal Smith, David Banner or Michael Knight. Carl Sagan, perhaps, or David Attenborough, but they didn't turn green and then fly through timespace while firing an M16 from their magical DeLorean.

I'm hard pressed to believe that children pick up anything much about role models from such films as long as you never see Wonderwoman or Batman ever do the dishes, pamper a baby, peel potatoes or cook a stew.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Hmm, Israel's pissed off with Soros' shenanigans:- https://www.reuters.com/article/us-isra ... SKBN19V1J4

"George Soros [...] continuously undermines Israel's democratically elected governments," said foreign ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon, adding that Soros funded organizations "that defame the Jewish state and seek to deny it the right to defend itself."

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

RIP Mr Landau

It was obviously not an Impossible Mission for him to leave so many good memories:

[youtube][/youtube]

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote:Paddy, from the very little I do know about guitar amps (particularly "proper" amps of the vacuum tube variety), they have some pretty serious juice stored up in the the capacitors and can deliver a potentially deadly shock even when not connected to a power source. Please get it looked at by someone who knows what they're doing.

CaughtUpLockedOut
I wasn't planning on trying to fix it myself, I just hoped it might be an easy repair and I might be able to get it back by Saturday. That's not looking likely.

I also appealed for advice on Arsebook, and have the names of two guys who specialise in this kind of thing, from two friends who are probably still arguing over which one is better.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

feathers wrote:
Sulman wrote:When you want to type 'please touch my penis' but remember the ally cookies:

http://i.imgur.com/qu3ca5K.png
I've never felt 'inspired' to bend my life in any particular direction by Dr Who, Hannibal Smith, David Banner or Michael Knight. Carl Sagan, perhaps, or David Attenborough, but they didn't turn green and then fly through timespace while firing an M16 from their magical DeLorean.

I'm hard pressed to believe that children pick up anything much about role models from such films as long as you never see Wonderwoman or Batman ever do the dishes, pamper a baby, peel potatoes or cook a stew.
J Michael Straczynski tells a story of how at a convention he chased down a guy that was stealing some artwork. The way he puts it is that he couldn't stand by and do nothing when Curt Swan was standing right next to him.

But on the whole I think that kids like what those in their peer group like - and they also look to what those around 5 years older than them are into. Most fan groups are more about the social connections made in sharing your enjoyment with others. Which is fine but we should not forget that not everyone feels the same way.

[youtube][/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I want justice. I want a PZ op-ed. No. Scratch that. Just give me justice.

#aussielivesmatter

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 452e25d46c

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ is starting to sound like O-face Benson.

http://i.imgur.com/b6Rgqsw.jpg

Because the above was a low value post, please accept a particularly fine pic of the emergency exit to Hitler's bunker from which issued his body for burning.

http://i.imgur.com/lGuMope.jpg

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:I want justice. I want a PZ op-ed. No. Scratch that. Just give me justice.

#aussielivesmatter

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 452e25d46c
Yeah.

Something seriously rotten in the "State of Denmark":
CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) - Ten people have been killed, including a 9-year-old boy, and 37 others wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.

Since the start of the year, 1,984 people have been shot in the city, 349 of them fatally, according to data maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times. Last weekend, two people were killed and 38 others were wounded in city gun violence. ....
No report on whether Chicago being a "sanctuary city" may be a contributing factor ...

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

More footage of the new Doctor Who released!

[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Fuck - we have lost George R Romero

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40627029

I would say that we will not see his like again - but then again who knows?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote:I've never felt 'inspired' to bend my life in any particular direction by Dr Who, Hannibal Smith, David Banner or Michael Knight. Carl Sagan, perhaps, or David Attenborough, but they didn't turn green and then fly through timespace while firing an M16 from their magical DeLorean.

My hero was Alfred Pennyworth. He did all of those things for Bruce.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... family.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

MarcusAu wrote:Fuck - we have lost George R Romero

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40627029

I would say that we will not see his like again - but then again who knows?
If there is anyone I'd expect to see standing up and walking around again...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:I was an adult the first time i even heard the name Doctor Who. I basically know nothing about the show. The bits i saw on youtube didn't convinced me it would be a show i could enjoy.

On the other hand, Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett (as mentioned a couple pages ago) was a big part of my childhood. Was my favorite show on tv, something i shared with my mother which was a novelty at my age. I remember when a new actor was cast as Dr Watson after the first season, i was pissed, i didn't liked the change. Of course i changed my mind overtime but the kid i was wasn't please that my favorite show has changed, i wanted it to stay perfect like i thought it was (stupid kid, Edward Hardwicke was a fine Dr Watson). Still to this day i watch a couple episodes from time to time.

And yes, Jeremy Brett is the best Sherlock Holmes. Everyone else else is miles behind his him. I know nothing of Mr Brett other work except for one movie i don't even remember the title nor the story and yet the news of his death saddened me like no other celebrity did.
As with many a British actor from that era he did a lot of Shakespeare and other theatre work in his early days, I suppose his most recognised roll in film had to be as Freddy in My Fair Lady (Eliza's love interest)

He was bisexual, married twice,1st wife was actress Anna Massey whom he left for a man, a manic depressive who suffered from dreadful mood swings which seems to be a bit of a default mode with 'Actors' of a certain generation.

[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
My hero was Alfred Pennyworth. He did all of those things for Bruce.

[img.]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... family.jpg[/img]
Kyle Baker did a sort story in one of the 80 page specials - showing the trouble Alfred has to go to getting the Bat-mobile and...umm... Bat-computer serviced, while at the same time maintaining Batman's secret identity.

I can't find a scan of it online - so here's his story of Superman's babysitter instead:

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4182173.html

Also, in the 90s during the 'Zero Hour - Crisis in Time' story line they brought back the 1940s bumbling amateur detective version of Alfred for one issue. He was facing the evil Archie Goodwin (no - not Nero Wolfe's side-kick, or the comics editor but a character also from the 1940s Batman comics). Fun stuff.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

feathers wrote:I'm hard pressed to believe that children pick up anything much about role models from such films as long as you never see Wonderwoman or Batman ever do the dishes, pamper a baby, peel potatoes or cook a stew.
As a little black girl my fictional hero was Steerpike from Gormenghast.

You know the psychopath

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If this is the best they can do to counter their trump-burn ....... well lap it up sister.

Go crazy.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
What is it with sjw feminists that they get such a kick out of bukakke?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Firstly Paddy, let me apologise for the clearly unhelpful replies you have since received from Pitters.

I've asked a friend who has a degree in electronics specialising in musical amplification and he says
if you open it up and can see a yellow arrow, then that is a good place to start.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

rayshul wrote:
feathers wrote:I'm hard pressed to believe that children pick up anything much about role models from such films as long as you never see Wonderwoman or Batman ever do the dishes, pamper a baby, peel potatoes or cook a stew.
As a little black girl my fictional hero was Steerpike from Gormenghast.

You know the psychopath
You Creep!

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
What is it with sjw feminists that they get such a kick out of bukakke?
Richard Carrier likes this post.

http://centreforinquiry.ca/wp-content/u ... rickFB.jpg