Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by MarcusAu »

Oh well.

At least Lookwell is available on youtube

[youtube][/youtube]

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Hey, John D, I've blown two days on this and found tons of stuff on (a) how successful compartmentalization has been, (b) how two-points would be worse than no seat-belt in a compartmentalized bus, and (c) how three-points would require stronger new seats that wouldn't be compatible with compartmentalization, plus some speculation that either two- or three-points would be good for roll-overs, plus some data on how rare school-bus roll-overs are, but zero data to support my previous claims. Apologies for my unwarranted tone and thanks for calling me on this.

John D

Post by John D »

Billie from Ockham wrote:Hey, John D, I've blown two days on this and found tons of stuff on (a) how successful compartmentalization has been, (b) how two-points would be worse than no seat-belt in a compartmentalized bus, and (c) how three-points would require stronger new seats that wouldn't be compatible with compartmentalization, plus some speculation that either two- or three-points would be good for roll-overs, plus some data on how rare school-bus roll-overs are, but zero data to support my previous claims. Apologies for my unwarranted tone and thanks for calling me on this.
Hey... thanks for letting me say "fuck you"! I learn a lot just yelling (and getting yelled at) by pitters.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to dig into this and then getting back to me. You could have just blow it off. This way we are all a bit smarter perhaps.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

katamari Damassi wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:The shooter was a Berniebro that was just punching nazis, so I'm sure PZ and friends will support his actions.
Liberals will blame Republicans for letting mentally ill people buy guns.

Members of the Church of Clintontology will blame Bernie Bro's.

Feminists will blame toxic masculinity.

There will be overlap but I don't feel like making Venn diagrams.
Right on cue Shakeville's McEwen is blaming Bernie Sanders' supporters for the recent shootings.
McEwen wrote:Yeah, Hodgkinson happened to be a Sanders supporter. The Portland white supremacist killer, Jeremy Christian, was a Sanders supporter, too — before he became a Trump supporter. Such a radical ideological reversal makes no sense to most of us, but one of the things to which Christian was drawn, which he found in both camps, was the demonization (and attendant seething hatred) of Hillary Clinton, upon whom Christian wished death, along with all her supporters.
katamari Damassi wrote:I doubt McEwen came up with this on her own, but she really pushes the mass shooters are linked to domestic violence thing. Not because-as any normal person would assume-violent men first lash out at the targets closest to them before taking their show on the road, but instead that all violence is routed in toxic masculinity and misogyny whether or not the victims are women. It's a way of claiming victim status even when the victims are men.
McEwen wrote:The common denominator among virtually every single man who commits an act of public violence, whether under the banner of progressive politics or anti-choice saviorism or white supremacy or jihadism, is a history of domestic violence and/or antifeminst views.
I want my Randi prize!

Billie from Ockham

John D wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:Hey, John D, I've blown two days on this and found tons of stuff on (a) how successful compartmentalization has been, (b) how two-points would be worse than no seat-belt in a compartmentalized bus, and (c) how three-points would require stronger new seats that wouldn't be compatible with compartmentalization, plus some speculation that either two- or three-points would be good for roll-overs, plus some data on how rare school-bus roll-overs are, but zero data to support my previous claims. Apologies for my unwarranted tone and thanks for calling me on this.
Hey... thanks for letting me say "fuck you"! I learn a lot just yelling (and getting yelled at) by pitters.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to dig into this and then getting back to me. You could have just blow it off. This way we are all a bit smarter perhaps.
It was quite an amusing and embarrassing process. I "knew" going in that it would take about ten minutes to find the papers that I remembered and was mostly worried that there wouldn't be a way to post the pdfs where everyone could see them, such that my pwning of you would be public. Those ten minutes stretched until time to go home yesterday, having only found stuff on how great compartmentalization has been. But I came up with new search terms to use on the drive home last night. Tried said terms this morning and continued to find nothing "helpful."

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote:It's a nice idea, but it ain't going to bring him back:
batsig.jpg
Let's remember his finest moment:

[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Terry Firma returns to TFA to kick some ass, and the Regressive Leftists are apoplectic he's defending the free speech rights of a fundie christian:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... es-really/

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Lsuoma wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:BTW, I have a book that we bought a few years ago in an old books store: La Question Juive En Europe- 1939 1945. It is a collection of most anti-Semitic tracts, flyers and posters from that era, from all over Europe. If you can hunt a copy down, it would make a great addition to your already consequent collection.

Yes, that's the one. I stupidly typed 1939 instead of 1933.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Gender doesn't exist because it is a colonial construct. White people invaded Africa, cut off women's vaginas and wore them as hats.
Like, I like dare you to watch like all of like this:
[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tigzy wrote:I honestly believe that Amy hasn't yet mastered the very simple artistic trick of checking your work in a mirror (or merely reversing it in photoshop) to see how well it's composed.

Ditto for Alex Gabriel. Those he mercifully seems to have spared us his artistic endeavours in recent months. Not that I've really checked, cos he's a boring little shrimp when it comes down to it.
They've learned the drop-down menus in Photoshop Light™, but know fuck all about sound design & layout principles. But even the commercial art schools nowadays are churning out ignorant hacks.

I was a good art director with a sound education, so I'm well aware that I'm a crappy artist. Amy & The Shrimp's Dunning-Kruger is epic.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Gender doesn't exist because it is a colonial construct. White people invaded Africa, cut off women's vaginas and wore them as hats.
[youtube][/youtube]
Creepy. I just came here to share this update about Barry White.

[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: It's a Trump-et.

Not particularly witty, but still a pun.
That's even worse.

Billie from Ockham

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Terry Firma returns to TFA to kick some ass, and the Regressive Leftists are apoplectic he's defending the free speech rights of a fundie christian:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... es-really/
As is typical for both TFA and Terry Firma, a critical point appears to have been ignored: viz., what does the contract that she signed say? If it's like most sports-related contracts, she had agreed in advance to wear the jersey that she's assigned. Odds are, this is another "vegan forced to serve meat at BBQ shack" story. Yawn.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Really? wrote:Creepy. I just came here to share this update about Barry White.

[youtube][/youtube]
Milo Stewart wrote:I am non-binary, meaning I am neither entirely male, nor entirely female. And I experience gender dysphoria, which is the feeling of discomfort caused by my gender identity being different from the gender I was assigned at birth.
No Milo, not 'and'- you experience gender dysphoria, full stop.

dogen

Post by dogen »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:I know we have some backwoods hillbillies on here, so: I want to blitz mosquitoes out of my yard. It's slightly overgrown, but not a complete mess. I will be cropping back all the overgrown shit, but I want a chemical that will kill all skeeters and, if possible, which will allow subsequent growth of vegetables for human consumption.

Thanks for any advice, redneck fellas.
Can't get into specifics - legal reasons - but hook output of 110VAC -> 50,000VAC, 10,000W transformer to chicken wire smothered in the pasty remains of female mosqito's killed during mating season with a large ground bar driven 3 ft into soil well soaked with 3 gallons of saline water (or urine - your choice) every other hour. I haven't tried this yet but I think it looks promising. Let me know how it turns out.

And yes I am a hillbilly so totally creds.
And don't let the fact that only females bite so wtf is with the pasty remains of females crap?! - remember, focus!
You also might want to note that a straightforward approach to soaking the wire in urine -- that is, to micturate directly on said wire -- is an endeavor best undertaken when the power is off.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tigzy wrote:I honestly believe that Amy hasn't yet mastered the very simple artistic trick of checking your work in a mirror (or merely reversing it in photoshop) to see how well it's composed.

Ditto for Alex Gabriel. Those he mercifully seems to have spared us his artistic endeavours in recent months. Not that I've really checked, cos he's a boring little shrimp when it comes down to it.
They've learned the drop-down menus in Photoshop Light™, but know fuck all about sound design & layout principles. But even the commercial art schools nowadays are churning out ignorant hacks.

I was a good art director with a sound education, so I'm well aware that I'm a crappy artist. Amy & The Shrimp's Dunning-Kruger is epic.
It is worth trying to do something as well as you can... so you can really appreciate someone who is truly good. I am a natural singer and have good pitch, so I sing a lot. Small public stuff and with friends. So, when I watched "La La Land" I was pissed off. The singing was totally "meh". I shouldn't witness such average singing in a big production movie. So, while I should have loved "La La Land", since it is a retro-classic movie musical, I actually kind of hated it. I don't want to see a movie where the performers don't sing any better than I do. I was chatting with a musical theater student about "La La Land" and she agreed with me. This particular actress can really sing... so we discussed the movie and just shook our heads at the tragedy of the whole thing. She knew she would have crushed the singing in that stupid movie.

My guitar is similar. I can play, but I am super limited. But, I know what good playing is like. On a side note here... I have been trying to play some Cat Stevens and James Taylor stuff. I can play the chords well enough with some very simple picking... but fuck... those guys can really play folk guitar. Wow.

and further... it is kind of stupid, but since I rebuilt my deck, I now notice everyone's deck, and add some editorial... "nice deck... I love the way this corner was designed.... blah...blah... blah..." Haha. I drive my wife up the wall.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Gender doesn't exist because it is a colonial construct. White people invaded Africa, cut off women's vaginas and wore them as hats.
[youtube][/youtube]
Trigger warning next time, please. Cunt.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:Even dear old Opfie is not adverse to a bit of 'Ctrl+C' / 'Ctrl+V'

But I guess I will have to enact the labour

[youtube][/youtube]
The guy has Ian Anderson eyes...

dogen

Post by dogen »

Hunt wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:I remember my dad saying he used to mix it into paint - so that you would never have to spray for flies indoors.
DDT is supposedly so nontoxic to humans you can eat it. Kind of like Roundup.

Any chance we can get PZ to try both at the same time?
When I worked in Ghana, my local friends told me that the preferred approach to lake fishing was to pour in some DDT and scoop up the dead fish. Much cheaper than dynamite.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Old JC is now talking about the 'requisition' of private property in order to rehouse residents of Grenfell.

Talk about thin end of the wedge. Jeepers.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Lsuoma wrote:
Hunt wrote:
John D wrote:And now for something completely different.

Question: Do any of you shitlords know anything about outdoor flagpoles (best height, best install method, lighting, etc.)?

Now that my deck and fence are finished, I need a new project. I want a really nice flagpole with the American and Michigan state flag flow properly.
This being the pit, I think I know exactly what you mean. I recommend a good urologist and cosmetic surgeon.
"I've got a problem with my manservant."

"Well, just pop it on the table and we'll have a look at it."
DOCTOR: How are your bowels functioning?
RECRUIT: I haven't been issued with any, sir.
DOCTOR: I mean, are you constipated?
RECRUIT: No, sir, I volunteered.
DOCTOR: My god, man, don't you know the Queen's English?
RECRUIT: No, sir, is she?

dogen

Post by dogen »

feathers wrote:

Question: Do any of you shitlords know anything about outdoor flagpoles (best height, best install method, lighting, etc.)?

Now that my deck and fence are finished, I need a new project. I want a really nice flagpole with the American and Michigan state flag flow properly.
https://ak2.picdn.net/shutterstock/vide ... eight:160)

It's like someone took a load of French flags, and then added red and blue bars to them!

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

John D wrote:

I am a natural singer and have good pitch, so I sing a lot. Small public stuff and with friends. So, when I watched "La La Land" I was pissed off. The singing was totally "meh". I shouldn't witness such average singing in a big production movie.
Donald...is that...is that you?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sulman wrote:Old JC is now talking about the 'requisition' of private property in order to rehouse residents of Grenfell.

Talk about thin end of the wedge. Jeepers.
Lets start with MP's & the whiny virtue signalling celebrities.

Billie from Ockham

dogen wrote:DOCTOR: How are your bowels functioning?
As much as I found this amusing, just yesterday someone made fun of the fact that I almost always include the word "that" when it is needed, in order to avoid the third situation. They also got on my case for not using "right" for "correct" (and ignored my explanation).

The conversation was triggered (as it were) by my university's new rule that faculty explicitly invite students to tell us their preferred pronoun. Thankfully, they have not issued an order that we must use said pronoun. I don't work in Ontario.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
dogen wrote:DOCTOR: How are your bowels functioning?
As much as I found this amusing, just yesterday someone made fun of the fact that I almost always include the word "that" when it is needed, in order to avoid the third situation. They also got on my case for not using "right" for "correct" (and ignored my explanation).

The conversation was triggered (as it were) by my university's new rule that faculty explicitly invite students to tell us their preferred pronoun. Thankfully, they have not issued an order that we must use said pronoun. I don't work in Ontario.
Is it possible to avoid memorizing pronouns, simply by replacing every pronoun with the student's name?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lets face it, they could both do with Ramadan lasting all year :whistle:

Billie from Ockham

dogen wrote:Is it possible to avoid memorizing pronouns, simply by replacing every pronoun with the student's name?
That's what the three of us decided to do ... never use pronouns at all.

John D

Post by John D »

Sulman wrote:
John D wrote:

I am a natural singer and have good pitch, so I sing a lot. Small public stuff and with friends. So, when I watched "La La Land" I was pissed off. The singing was totally "meh". I shouldn't witness such average singing in a big production movie.
Donald...is that...is that you?
Did you actually watch "La La Land"... and did you think the singing was good? I am not claiming to be a great singer... but I am as good as the leads in "La La Land". That was some shit.

John D

Post by John D »

Oh my god.... "Cut off vaginas and wore them as hats!" Someone actually thinks this was a thing. Fuck me. How can you even do that? How can you wear a vagina like a hat?

Now, I can say that I have read how native Americans would make captives eat their own fingers, one at a time, while threatening to burn them alive... and then they would burn them alive anyway... That was a thing!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

shoutinghorse wrote:Lets face it, they could both do with Ramadan lasting all year :whistle:
You can actually gain weight on Ramadan if you're not careful. Intermittent fasting followed by eating isn't for everyone, you still need to watch what you eat.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc wrote:You can actually gain weight on Ramadan if you're not careful. Intermittent fasting followed by eating isn't for everyone, you still need to watch what you eat.
My gut suggests that the sleep deprivation may have a lot to do with that. It throws people's hunger feedback loop off balance and tend to eat more.

Then again, people may be serving some very high fat, high calorie dishes & deserts for all I know.

John D

Post by John D »

Maybe some soldiers did attach body parts to their hats. I can believe this. Hell, the natives did the same kind of stuff. Everyone was brutal. It is interesting how po mo "historians" make list of how brutal Americans were and then regularly ignore that most others were worse.
Genocide of Native Americans: This country was founded on the twin pillars of brutal chattel slavery and genocidal attacks against the native peoples. In 1864, in the midst of the Civil War, the 3rd Colorado Cavalry attacked a Cheyenne and Arapahoe village at Sand Creek. An interpreter living in the village said the victims "were scalped, their brains knocked out; the men used their knives, ripped open women, clubbed little children, knocked them in the head with their rifle butts ... mutilated their bodies in every sense of the word."1 Returning to the fort, soldiers wore on their hats or across their saddlebows the breasts they had sliced off and vaginas they had cut out.2 Such unspeakable crimes against the native peoples were by no means limited to the Sand Creek Massacre. For example, on this page is a photo of the massacre at Wounded Knee, South Dakota in 1890, where the U.S. 7th Cavalry killed hundreds of Lakotas.
http://revcom.us/a/257/obscene-acts-of- ... ar-en.html

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

[youtoob][/youtube]
That could explain the headwear of the KKK.

Billie from Ockham

John D wrote:Oh my god.... "Cut off vaginas and wore them as hats!" Someone actually thinks this was a thing. Fuck me. How can you even do that? How can you wear a vagina like a hat?
Isn't "hat" a slang term for "condom"? If so, they might be talking about the next generation of realistic fleshlights.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John D wrote:Maybe some soldiers did attach body parts to their hats. I can believe this. Hell, the natives did the same kind of stuff. Everyone was brutal. It is interesting how po mo "historians" make list of how brutal Americans were and then regularly ignore that most others were worse.
Genocide of Native Americans: This country was founded on the twin pillars of brutal chattel slavery and genocidal attacks against the native peoples. In 1864, in the midst of the Civil War, the 3rd Colorado Cavalry attacked a Cheyenne and Arapahoe village at Sand Creek. An interpreter living in the village said the victims "were scalped, their brains knocked out; the men used their knives, ripped open women, clubbed little children, knocked them in the head with their rifle butts ... mutilated their bodies in every sense of the word."1 Returning to the fort, soldiers wore on their hats or across their saddlebows the breasts they had sliced off and vaginas they had cut out.2 Such unspeakable crimes against the native peoples were by no means limited to the Sand Creek Massacre. For example, on this page is a photo of the massacre at Wounded Knee, South Dakota in 1890, where the U.S. 7th Cavalry killed hundreds of Lakotas.
http://revcom.us/a/257/obscene-acts-of- ... ar-en.html
It's not every day you are invited to download a poster of an article you have just endured. I should have known better.

Here Matt. Enjoy.

http://i.imgur.com/6OuReA6.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Did you actually watch "La La Land"... and did you think the singing was good? I am not claiming to be a great singer... but I am as good as the leads in "La La Land". That was some shit.
Next you will probably claim that you are a better singer than Clint Eastwood or Lee Marvin.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Maybe Matt could knock out a series on this topic.

What is the ....

North Vietnamese
Chinese
German
Italian
ISIS
Iraqi
Israeli
Soviet Russian
Chechen
Cambodian
Sudanese
South African
Rhodesian
Légion Étrangère

Way of War?

Hell. Even in their first engagement, Bean blandly relates how Australians coming across a group of surrendered Turks shot them because it was all too much trouble.

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote: Did you actually watch "La La Land"... and did you think the singing was good? I am not claiming to be a great singer... but I am as good as the leads in "La La Land". That was some shit.
Next you will probably claim that you are a better singer than Clint Eastwood or Lee Marvin.
Or Streep and Brosnan in "Mama Mia"! Shoot me... just fucking shoot me!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ pondered:
I wonder what it’s like to be trapped in a lucrative job that you do not respect?
I guess his 60k goes a long way when all you have is the company store.

Billie from Ockham

Helena Bonehead Carter in Sweeney Todd /discussion

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Just had the emergency row briefing. Tempted to ask for clarification on "exit the aircraft and slide down the wing to the ground .. '

Meh.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

deLurch wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:You can actually gain weight on Ramadan if you're not careful. Intermittent fasting followed by eating isn't for everyone, you still need to watch what you eat.
My gut suggests that the sleep deprivation may have a lot to do with that. It throws people's hunger feedback loop off balance and tend to eat more.

Then again, people may be serving some very high fat, high calorie dishes & deserts for all I know.
Bits of both, it depends on how you do it, actually.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

feathers

Post by feathers »

dogen wrote:

It's like someone took a load of French flags, and then added red and blue bars to them!
Reshuffled Russian flags, really.

Now there's one thing the Russians did steal from us.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote:Hey look, another fool badly burned at yellow springs national park.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-in-crit ... ot-spring/

If anyone from the pit opts to visit Yellow Springs National Park, I expect all of you to stay on trail, and to assume all water pools on the ground are scalding hot so much so that it will burn your skin off.

No more excuses from here.
There's a dormant volcano underneath Yellowstone. You'd think that people would remember about that when they see a hot spring in the park.
This post came just after deLurch was talking about S&M, so I spent a few seconds wondering what a "dominant volcano" was a euphemism for. My thoughts were not pretty.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dogen wrote:
feathers wrote:

https://ak2.picdn.net/shutterstock/vide ... eight:160)

And tentacle-face gets a Bext. Post. Evah!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

deLurch wrote:Hey look, another fool badly burned at yellow springs national park.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-in-crit ... ot-spring/

If anyone from the pit opts to visit Yellow Springs National Park, I expect all of you to stay on trail, and to assume all water pools on the ground are scalding hot so much so that it will burn your skin off.

No more excuses from here.
Recent photos show a scalded bison being chased down by a bear (this is not a sexual metaphor, or any other kind of joke).

http://newwest.net/topic/article/yellow ... l/C41/L41/

Really?

Post by Really? »

Good news! In spite of all of the victimization and harassment, there will be a Season 2!

[youtube][/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:
dogen wrote:

And tentacle-face gets a Bext. Post. Evah!
Or Best. even...

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:Maybe some soldiers did attach body parts to their hats. I can believe this. Hell, the natives did the same kind of stuff.
True that

http://www.imnotthatdrunk.com/wp-conten ... is-hat.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

Still in doubt who's that behind her and what he's doing. Most educated guess, a former member of the Village People sucking one off.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Really? wrote:Good news! In spite of all of the victimization and harassment, there will be a Season 2!
[youtube][/youtube]
This is nothing but misogyny. People only hate Bill because he is a strong independent woman.

...and is Bill claiming that the world still needs saving if we don't think there are 57 genders?

That trailer does not suggest that Bill is getting a clue.

Virtue signaling aside, have have seen decent arguments that the Paris accord was a lousy deal for the US, ineffective for climate change, and spending the money they wanted from the US for solar panels in the US would be just as effective as buying solar panels in 3rd world countries (if the money even got there).

However as a counter argument, I don't see any move to actually get the money to spend on solar panels in the US by skipping the Paris Accord.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Abbie - have you seen anything by Aydin Paladin on FooTube? She has great fun ripping into that bint from Princeton who made the silly blog post about misogyny:
[youtube][/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

dogen wrote:
You do know I can read what's written here, right?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
dogen wrote:
You do know I can read what's written here, right?
That can't be true - we have been writing in English.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

piginthecity wrote:This is good.

Not just a re-hash of familiar events, but sound analysis from a psychological perspective:

[youtube][/youtube]

Half an hour, densely packed, academic, not drama, so you need a coffee but worth it.

It makes a point which popped into my head, which is that while Bret Weinstein is admirable for how he's handling the situation now, the educational philosophy which he still supports and wishes to defend is at least partially responsible for the Evergreen fiasco.
Lost interest in anything she had to say the second she referred to James Comey as a "beta cuck." :roll:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Apparently not everyone thinks the DUP are homophobic.

As illustrated in this vid - if you can translate from Norn Irish mumblic:

[youtube][/youtube]