Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Thunderf00t has ditched Anita for a new love interest, and who can blame him.
[.youtube][/youtube]
It was clear what is point was if you put it in context, but he's much better at getting the point across in this video. People have noticed it:

http://i.imgur.com/UDe9daQ.png

I have to admit that what looks repetitive and belaboring the point to us who focus a lot on these topics and discuss them at length might be exactly what's needed to make people who skim read or watch many different videos in a row understand what he's talking about.

I have to say that I prefer Thunderfoot to Sargon at this point. Sargon has put up some excellent analyses but he's a bit too partisan, even if many of the things he says make sense. Thunderfoot has his own point of view which is largely apolitical.

I wish more people could debate things without it turning into a defense or an accusation of a specific ideology, or concede that there's some nuance between "not literally Hitler" and "without flaws". Many in the left fail to appreciate some of the things that Trump has said and done which have made him win, not all of which are terrible: killing the TPP was good, disengaging from the alliance with salafist groups in Syria would be good, reducing the power of SJWs in universities would be very good, less animosity towards Russia could be good (freethoughtpolice, don't routinely accuse me of supporting Russia or saying that "Putin is swell" like you've done many times, I'm not, I'm simply pointing out that nothing good has come or could come from antagonizing Russia so much, especially if in doing so you ally yourself with people even worse than Putin, like the Saudi elites and salafists in general).

Trump fans on the other hand gloss over the many flaws in Trump's campaign and administration: promises he likely can't keep, bad ideas about EPA, climate change, gutting the ACA, possibly issues about education, animosity towards journalists and the secret services (and don't point out that both are very flawed, I know it very well, media have big biases, secret services have fucked up a lot in the past especially before the Iraq war, but a leader deliberately antagonizing both isn't good for a country).

Trump is a troll. He says many stupid things that he likely doesn't believe or even remember to get everyone's attention and easy outrage to focus on stupid things instead on real issues. However he also has little ideas beyond what's popular at the moment, he goes with the flow of his audience, which isn't always a good thing since on certain issues his audience is wrong (climate change, EPA, "down with the ACA").

Trump isn't Hitler, he's not even Mussolini, he's just the Sham-wow guy. He sells dreams about things that likely won't work and when people cheer for something he gives them what they want, even if it's something that will hurt them in the long run. He's not a dictator, he's a con artist/scammer turned politician, he doesn't care about ideologies or even about absolute power, he cares about winning, looking good and good deals for himself and his friends.

He's not too different from Clinton: she was also getting money in exchange for future favors and exploited a movement of people with unrealistic ideas to get them to vote for her as a representative of their unrealistic ideas. Trump was just better at getting the right people to vote for him in the right places.

Trump is likely a bit better than Clinton on foreign policy (Syria, TPP, less tension with Russia) and on dealing with the SJWs, but it's far from certain whether his economic policies will work (likely not, at least not in the long run) and he's terrible on environmental and science policy (gutting the EPA, screwing over Climate Change policies) and on healthcare (gutting the ACA).

There's room for nuance about Trump, but in the current climate it's hard to point out good things and flaws without being accused of being a Trump supporter (if you point out a few good things he's done) or a salty cuck/SJW (if you point out that big flaws inherent in his decisions). The man himself doesn't help at all by tweeting stupid crap 24/7 (most of which he doesn't really think about or believe) to exploit the outrage of the SJWs and the media.

Kirbmarc

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Kirbmarc »

Fucking triple post. Sorry, people. It was long enough to begin with.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc wrote:I have to admit that what looks repetitive and belaboring the point to us who focus a lot on these topics and discuss them at length might be exactly what's needed to make people who skim read or watch many different videos in a row understand what he's talking about.
Yeah, I hate that repetitive shit too.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

...aaaaaand, Moon Man has some history as a 4chan style racist trope, so yeah best evidence so far looks like Shia chased down a trolling Moon Man and did something the local constables considered assault. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Tonight

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

...aaaaaand, Moon Man has some history as a 4chan style racist trope, so yeah best evidence so far looks like Shia chased down a trolling Moon Man and did something the local constables considered assault. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Tonight

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

So this is how the pit ends, not with a bang but a stutter .....

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:So this is how the pit ends, not with a bang but a stutter .....
:lol: "That's ah-ah-ah-all folks! ....

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

fuzzy wrote:Video clip showing Shia LaBoeuf arrest from his camera

[youtube][/youtube]

Reminds me of the Manson Family
[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:[.youtube][/youtube]
Washing your car in the rain is not that dumb, it saves you some water and it's far more clever than doing so in the sun.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

This was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid.

[youtube][/youtube]

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: :lol: "That's ah-ah-ah-all folks! ....
[youtube][/youtube]

Keating

Post by Keating »

Guess it means new thread, and not reaching page 1488.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Thunderf00t has ditched Anita for a new love interest, and who can blame him.
[.youtube][/youtube]
It was clear what is point was if you put it in context, but he's much better at getting the point across in this video. People have noticed it:

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/UDe9daQ.png[/img]

I have to admit that what looks repetitive and belaboring the point to us who focus a lot on these topics and discuss them at length might be exactly what's needed to make people who skim read or watch many different videos in a row understand what he's talking about.

I have to say that I prefer Thunderfoot to Sargon at this point. Sargon has put up some excellent analyses but he's a bit too partisan, even if many of the things he says make sense. Thunderfoot has his own point of view which is largely apolitical.

I wish more people could debate things without it turning into a defense or an accusation of a specific ideology, or concede that there's some nuance between "not literally Hitler" and "without flaws". Many in the left fail to appreciate some of the things that Trump has said and done which have made him win, not all of which are terrible: killing the TPP was good, disengaging from the alliance with salafist groups in Syria would be good, reducing the power of SJWs in universities would be very good, less animosity towards Russia could be good (freethoughtpolice, don't routinely accuse me of supporting Russia or saying that "Putin is swell" like you've done many times, I'm not, I'm simply pointing out that nothing good has come or could come from antagonizing Russia so much, especially if in doing so you ally yourself with people even worse than Putin, like the Saudi elites and salafists in general).
Indeed. Apropos of Syria, something further from Tulsi Gabbard, hot off the press:
Tulsi Gabbard Discusses Meeting Bashar al-Assad: Syrians Beg U.S. Not To Support "So-Called Rebel Groups" And Terrorists ....
No one there with clean hands but seems rather clear that Assad has the higher moral ground.
Kirbmarc wrote:There's room for nuance about Trump, but in the current climate it's hard to point out good things and flaws without being accused of being a Trump supporter (if you point out a few good things he's done) or a salty cuck/SJW (if you point out that big flaws inherent in his decisions). The man himself doesn't help at all by tweeting stupid crap 24/7 (most of which he doesn't really think about or believe) to exploit the outrage of the SJWs and the media.
Yea, seems it's largely either-or; no room for give-and-take, for non-partisan efforts to compromise and move forward. Though I think that Trump's policies, even if flawed, might well promote some honesty, some willingness to consider the other side of the fence, to broach some necessary discussions. Something from a post in The Federalist by the Muslim reformer (?), Shireen Quodosi:
That’s where President Trump comes in. He inspires controversy. As a Muslim reformer, I value controversy as a purging fire that forces a civilization to evolve. President Trump has opened up a Pandora’s Box on deep cultural rifts undermining America’s place in the future. From immigration, to racial grievances, to American values, to radical Islam as a philosophical problem, to media as the fourth political branch, to dense political corruption, and now, finally, to feminism, through controversy Trump has unearthed seven seals that have kept America from reaching its full power and potential on a global stage. It doesn’t matter if this has been intentional. What matters is that it’s happening.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
[.youtube][/youtube]

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/UDe9daQ.png[/img]

Indeed. Apropos of Syria, something further from Tulsi Gabbard, hot off the press:
Tulsi Gabbard Discusses Meeting Bashar al-Assad: Syrians Beg U.S. Not To Support "So-Called Rebel Groups" And Terrorists ....
No one there with clean hands but seems rather clear that Assad has the higher moral ground.
Kirbmarc wrote:There's room for nuance about Trump, but in the current climate it's hard to point out good things and flaws without being accused of being a Trump supporter (if you point out a few good things he's done) or a salty cuck/SJW (if you point out that big flaws inherent in his decisions). The man himself doesn't help at all by tweeting stupid crap 24/7 (most of which he doesn't really think about or believe) to exploit the outrage of the SJWs and the media.
Yea, seems it's largely either-or; no room for give-and-take, for non-partisan efforts to compromise and move forward. Though I think that Trump's policies, even if flawed, might well promote some honesty, some willingness to consider the other side of the fence, to broach some necessary discussions. Something from a post in The Federalist by the Muslim reformer (?), Shireen Quodosi:
That’s where President Trump comes in. He inspires controversy. As a Muslim reformer, I value controversy as a purging fire that forces a civilization to evolve. President Trump has opened up a Pandora’s Box on deep cultural rifts undermining America’s place in the future. From immigration, to racial grievances, to American values, to radical Islam as a philosophical problem, to media as the fourth political branch, to dense political corruption, and now, finally, to feminism, through controversy Trump has unearthed seven seals that have kept America from reaching its full power and potential on a global stage. It doesn’t matter if this has been intentional. What matters is that it’s happening.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Can't blame me; blame "503 Error" for the duplicate ....

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Another day, another Nick Cave vid...

[youtube][/youtube]

(Brilliant track, one of his best!)

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

fuzzy wrote:This source says Shia chased down, called nazi, and assaulted this Man-in-the-Moon costumed man, who had played and danced to an old McDonalds commercial "(Big) Mac Tonight" that used the variation on jazz classic "Mack the Knife".

[.youtube][/youtube]
"He will not divide us" "He will not divide us" "He will not divide us" "He will not divide us" "He will not divide us"

https://media.giphy.com/media/6vm8u786n3MBO/giphy.gif

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote: :lol: "That's ah-ah-ah-all folks! ....
[.youtube][/youtube]
:-) A rich vein of "humour", even if of a gallows variety, in mocking and criticising Islam and Muslims: "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions", and Islam is particularly "unintelligible" - being charitable. But another case in point:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Re commando-ogvorbis,

Without giving anything away, but just to be clear ....

His particular National Park is more an urban Disneyland than something with trees and cliffs and natural stuff. And his job puts him far closer to children than any self confessed kiddy fiddler should be.

If he is in the fire fighting militia, you can be sure his job is grilling snags for the troops over hot coals.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Bhurzum wrote:
fuzzy wrote:I could see this earlier encounter having been reviewed and pressed as an assault or battery.
Nah, THIS is the real deal!
Poor POC being brutalized by the rozzers!
Twatter is wrong there, it was a hammer not machete. But he still got life sentence for that. Can't post link on stupid tablet
at the moment

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote: Indeed. Apropos of Syria, something further from Tulsi Gabbard, hot off the press:
He's just the lesser evil, or better yet the lesser threat. No moral high ground, but at least he's not trying to create a Salafi theocracy in Syria. He's a bastard, a real fascist leader (that's what they look like, not like Trump) but he's the only one who can keep the country from collapsing outright or turning into the Islamic State 2: Electric Boogaloo. Even the Kurds are willing to parlay with him. He's not come to power by crushing a democracy hostile to the US, he was always there. Sure it'd be nice if there were some kind of alternative, but as of right now there is none, only salafi nutters willing to exterminate or enslave anyone who's not them.

There's little difference between ISIS and Al-Nusra in this respect. Groups as diverse as Hamas, Hezbollah, the Kurds and Assad are fighting the salafites just to avoid being killed or enslaved. The only one who really like the salafites are the petro-countries, Turkey and their friends. And Israel, but only as cannon fodder to weaken Hamas and Hezbollah.

So it's awful but Assad, the Russians and others on their side are the lesser evil. They're evil, no doubt about that, but they want to preserve some kind of order, some resemblance of peace, if only in order to stay in power.

The salafites are islamo-nazis, they don't have plans other than kill or enslave anyone who's not "muslim enough". Syria is a diverse country, with christians, Sunnis, Shias, yazidis,kurds, etc. The salafi plan is to get rid of all minorities and/or enslave them. The "rebels" are only salafi or salafi-adjacent groups now, it's time to get rid of them and go back to some kind of order. Sure, this means that a lot of people will die, and Assad will likely exploit his victory to kill some people who's only crime is to be hostile to him. But there's no alternative.

The US sided with Stalin against Hitler. Was Stalin evil, probably not much less than Hitler? Sure. But Hitler was the threat. Not all of Hitler's allies were as despicable as he was, Finland for example fought a pretty clean war for its survival against the commies, but Hitler had to be stopped. Just like Finland Israel isn't as evil as the people they support in Syria. But those people have to be stopped.

The US needs to stop doing what the Saudis and other petro-countries and their cronies in the petro-dollar business want. Nothing good ever comes out of it, no matter how much you surgarcoat it. Iraq and Lybia are already wrecked. Syria needs to survive.
Though I think that Trump's policies, even if flawed, might well promote some honesty, some willingness to consider the other side of the fence, to broach some necessary discussions. Something from a post in The Federalist by the Muslim reformer (?), Shireen Quodosi:
Well we'll see. I'm not as hopeful as Quodosi. But one thing is clear, the Saudis and their shills and cronies don't like the idea of losing the conflict in Syria and losing ground in "western" circles very much. It's probably no coincidence that an islamist and Saudi shill like Linda Sarsour has infiltrated the leadership of an anti-Trump march.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: :-) A rich vein of "humour", even if of a gallows variety, in mocking and criticising Islam and Muslims: "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions", and Islam is particularly "unintelligible" - being charitable.
I'm currently reading "The people Vs Muhammad" (J.K. Sheindlin) and even though it's billed as a "psychological analysis of the prophet" (diseased dog turds be upon him), it reads more like a troll-fest, is littered with spelling errors (self published y'see) and is actually very funny. It might just be the best accidental-comedy I've read in years!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2662 ... l-analysis

Small wonder the "muslim world" are going mental about it!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: :-) A rich vein of "humour", even if of a gallows variety, in mocking and criticising Islam and Muslims: "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions", and Islam is particularly "unintelligible" - being charitable.
I'm currently reading "The people Vs Muhammad" (J.K. Sheindlin) and even though it's billed as a "psychological analysis of the prophet" (diseased dog turds be upon him), it reads more like a troll-fest, is littered with spelling errors (self published y'see) and is actually very funny. It might just be the best accidental-comedy I've read in years!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2662 ... l-analysis

Small wonder the "muslim world" are going mental about it!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I'm still not clear on this. Will he divide us?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

The continuing hysteria of the left is surprising.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tim Pool, an independent journalist who has worked for VICE, has done a very interesting IAmA on reddit (there's plenty of evidence it's really him in the IamA, I see no reason to doubt it so far).

Highlights:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3ER59AUcAAvEd3.jpg:large

http://i.imgur.com/fFFHKfG.png

http://i.imgur.com/yeqMS7Z.png

http://i.imgur.com/FlHZVgv.png

http://i.imgur.com/OE2LpNn.png

And much more. Interesting perspective.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Confirmation:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

After watching the ABC news black armband account of Australia Day, the emphasis on "should we change the date", the disturbingly white 'blacks' chanting of "invasion day - smash the state"

Well. I wonder if Trump would consider a sabbatical down under?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The SJWs are becoming more and more cult-like. The Shia LeBeauf videos show people who behave like Scientologists or Raelians or christian fundies or muslim traditionalists. They repeated endless mantras to the point that they lose their individuality. They're beyond creepy. Hopefully the SJWs won't end up like Jim Jones' People's temple. (He was a nutty commie too).

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:After watching the ABC news black armband account of Australia Day, the emphasis on "should we change the date", the disturbingly white 'blacks' chanting of "invasion day - smash the state"

Well. I wonder if Trump would consider a sabbatical down under?
I expect Tony Abbott to be prime minster again before the end of 2017.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

The "young" left (say, between 15 and 35) are fucked if they keep going the way they do. Those "he can"t divide us" chants are nothing short of a cult, Imhotep style.

[youtube][/youtube]

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

My facebook is full of #changethedate wankery.

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:Your problem is similar to that of the media. You are assuming that Trump actually believes what he tweets... or even says. Look, we are going to have to get better at figuring out this ass-hole. The whole warming rant is just a rant. His noms for the cabinet do not support gw as a hoax. Just get with the program. You are smarter than this. Most of what Trump does is to position a negotiation. Have you ever negotiated anything? Really?
So let me get this straight: you voted for a politician who said X in the firm conviction that the politician doesn't really believe in X, let alone will act upon that feigned belief when he's in office? Because, I don't know, politicians always lie?

I can imagine how your ancestors left the port of Amsterdam on a ship marked 'VOC America', yet convinced they would sail to Spain, after the Stadhouder had campaigned for more opportunity for American colonists.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

We really are in terrible trouble.

[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

Steersman wrote:Not sure how accurate this is but seems like a good idea in general:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2-IQ5MWIAAqi86.jpg
That's the problem, Merricuns don't think it's a good idea. Anything that applies "in general" is communism, do you hear? Bad government! Bad bad government!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote:Fucking triple post. Sorry, people. It was long enough to begin with.
You and Tf00t both like it long and repetitive, eh?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Fucking triple post. Sorry, people. It was long enough to begin with.
You and Tf00t both like it long and repetitive, eh?
Yeah I don't actually exist. I'm thunderfoot's sock.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Im ... &type=card

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Praise Kek.

Guest_0d94fe19

Post by Guest_0d94fe19 »

Hunt wrote:We really are in terrible trouble.

[youtube]updAZNMns4s[/youtube]
I think what Trump is trying to do here, and remember, he's playing 11 dimensional media, is to get Alec Baldwin to just give up.

Baldwin, you've lost. You cannot top, or "trump" this guy. Nothing you do can be more a parody of the Presidency than Trump's own performance. Go home Alec, your day is done.

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

Possibly real, possibly fake, but entertaining regardless:

https://evolutionistx.files.wordpress.c ... aesjkn.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

free thoughtpolice wrote:An important topic that will be coming to the front soon. Is Melania happy?Could it be splitsville so yuge it could make your head spin?
[youtube].[/youtube]
I have noticed quite a few anti-Trump/SJW types are making fun of Melania. This is very problematic of course, since they seem to be making fun of potential gaslighting if they believe she is actually unhappy.

But then again, since when are SJWs NOT hypocritical.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Kirbmarc wrote: Praise Kek.
Sometimes in life there are moments of clarity, in zen this sometimes come about through kwatz. Unity boy missed enlightenment level pokemon.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Sargon white'splains the different types of anarchism...

[youtube][/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

dogen wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:I hope the Scientist March will be intersectional and center marginalized sciences like Feminist Glaciology over white patriarchal physics.
Physics doesn't have to be patriarchal. Let me introduce you to Chanda Prescod-Weinstein, a black-jewish Physicist who touts herself as the leading authority on decolonizing and intersectionalizing science.

She's quite the paragon of modesty, as this tweet chain shows:
chanda-owed.png
Dark (lives) Matter.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Code: Select all

A

BILL

TO

Confer power on the Prime Minister to notify, under Article 50(2) of the Treaty
on European Union, the United Kingdom’s intention to withdraw from the
EU.

Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and
consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present
Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—
1 Power to notify withdrawal from the EU

(1) The Prime Minister may notify, under Article 50(2) of the Treaty on European
Union, the United Kingdom’s intention to withdraw from the EU.

(2) This section has effect despite any provision made by or under the European
Communities Act 1972 or any other enactment.
2 Short title

This Act may be cited as the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Act

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

If only some ex-Muslim atheist woman would write a book ...
One of my earliest memories is of being bound to my bed as the soles of my feet were whipped. At five or six years old, this was my punishment for not correctly memorizing surahs, chapters, from the Quran or for missing one of the daily prayers.

Lying on my bed, in the room that I shared with my sister, I would feebly struggle to free my feet from the skipping rope that bound them. But it was pointless. My strength was no match for the man who had restrained me there. I would scream as the plastic stick whipped across the soles of my feet.

“So, you think you’ll memorize properly next time?”

“Yes!”.
http://www.confessionsofanexmuslim.com

Malky

Post by Malky »

Lsuoma wrote:

Code: Select all

A

BILL

TO

Confer power on the Prime Minister to notify, under Article 50(2) of the Treaty
on European Union, the United Kingdom’s intention to withdraw from the
EU.

Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and
consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present
Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—
1 Power to notify withdrawal from the EU

(1) The Prime Minister may notify, under Article 50(2) of the Treaty on European
Union, the United Kingdom’s intention to withdraw from the EU.

(2) This section has effect despite any provision made by or under the European
Communities Act 1972 or any other enactment.
2 Short title

This Act may be cited as the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Act
This is taking the Mick- it also probably does not comply with the relevant UK legislation.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

A man and his pregnant wife are selected as test subjects for a scientific experiment.

The doctor explains that while the mother-to-be will give birth, a machine will transfer some of her pain to the child's father, giving her some much needed relief and allowing the father to experience childbirth in a way never tried before.

Come the day of delivery and the doctor, after setting up the machine, declares:

-"We'll start with 5% transfer."

-"Fine!" say husband and wife

After a few minutes, the doctor asks the husband if he's okay.

-"All dandy", he replies.

The doctors pushes the switch to 25%. Still the husband is smiling and seems in no pain at all, while the wife feels the welcome relief.

The doctor then pushes to 50%. Same, husband unfazed, wife almost painless.

In a fit of scientific bravery, the doctor turns the knob all the way to 100%. Wife is almost falling asleep from painlessness while husband plays Angry Birds on his tablet.

The doctor is quite amazed, even as the child is delivered, then tells the couple to go home and call him if anything peculiar happens.

As soon as the couple and new child are home, they call the doctor.

-"Yes?" says the doctor.

-"Well, that's quite peculiar" they say, "we've just found the mailman dead on our doorstep."

That's about as much as I can muster today.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

The woman I mentioned above is part of a foursome attempting to start up a secular ex-muslim biweekly podcast. Competition for the dollars spent on those who want to hear the adventures of Indiana the Wonder Dog? ...
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4760633& ... atorshare2

jimmyfromchicago

Post by jimmyfromchicago »

Theresa May ("my Maggie") et al. are being compelled to suck up to Donald Trump. Not quite as embarrassing as having elected him president, but still pretty embarrassing.

My favorite sentence from that article:
The Economist wrote:The country is even ready to put the queen within grabbing distance of America’s helmsman: plans are afoot for a summer state visit, in which Mr Trump reportedly wants the monarch to watch him golf at Balmoral, her Scottish estate.
That probably won't happen, but it's funny to contemplate.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I found this out on the interwebz ...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3DWs9DUYAAL_tH.jpg

Also @phil thanks for that :laughing-rollingyellow:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Oh shit

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

(es pit der tot like a dodo bird?)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Quite the hat-trick, Fuzzy

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Rayshul - have you completed your 'What I did in the holidays' essay yet?

How was 'Raro?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:A man and his pregnant wife are selected as test subjects for a scientific experiment. <snip>
:clap: :lol:

Allow me to return fire and I'll actually keep it clean (for once)...

Two vampires, for many years, had terrorized the local area but due to greed, they killed every man, woman and child for miles. Because of this, it had got to the stage that they couldn't find prey within bat-flight range and make it home again before sun up. So, after weeks of starvation, they sat upon the window ledge of the highest tower in their castle to discuss their predicament...

Vampire one: Well, my friend, it's only an hour until sun-up and I fear I'm too weak to search for food. I think I'm going to sit here and enjoy the sunrise that I've not seen in two hundred years.

Vampire two: To hell with that, weak though I may be, the blood is the life!

And with that, the second vampire glides off into the pre-dawn darkness in search of something, anything to feed upon. Ten minutes pass when all of a sudden, the second vampire swoops out of the darkness and lands beside his friend - his face is covered in blood and he's greedily licking his lips and savouring the taste.

Vampire one: Fucking hell, you lucky bastard! Where did you find that?

The second vampire pauses and points into the near-light...

Vampire two: You see that huge oak tree just beyond the main courtyard gates?

Vampire one (excited): Yes!

Vampire two: Well, I didn't!

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aApEpDZ_700b.jpg

(My daughter told me this joke when she was eight years old and it almost killed me. Perhaps it was the daddy/daughter filter that made it so funny?)