Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
dogen

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by dogen »

ERV wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
deLurch wrote:So who is excited about the soon to be released transformer movie?

Enjoy the trailer preview.
[youtube][/youtube]
I enjoyed the first 20 minutes of the first movie and then it turned into a cacophonous eyesore. I mostly remember being really embarrassed for John Turturro.

Here's RLM watching the first 3 films simultaneously.
[youtube][/youtube]
I hang with one of the actors in this Transformers (when they're in town). Which means I officially know higher profile celebrities than Plait of Watson or any of those starfuckers who actually try lol #ATLbrag

Which reminds me, where's ServiceDog?
I'm learning all kinds of things about the Transformers franchise -- first that there's a 'plot' and now that it uses 'actors'. None of the trailers ever made this clear. Sad!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote:
Later discovered she was actually killed by Richard Carrier.
Either way, she got an explosive load of cream all over her face?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Later discovered she was actually killed by Richard Carrier.
Either way, she got an explosive load of cream all over her face?
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... hejoke.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

As Bhurzum is here...

...did you get a chance to watch that vid posted by Screwtape the other day?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=513&p=428040&hilit ... on#p428040

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

free thoughtpolice wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
I don't think I've ever heard of this character before, but that was both amusing and reasonably accurate.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Wild Zontargs wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
I don't think I've ever heard of this character before, but that was both amusing and reasonably accurate.
The map is fine.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:As Bhurzum is here...

Was forced to take my troop to see him (Bosnia) and am pleased to report that the fuck-knuckle was bottled/canned off the stage. I'd rather spend 48 hours on IRT than endure his chronically unfunny rantings.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The little halal pipe-laying shit is at it again:
This recent attack fits perfectly with the narrative of ISIS and other Islamic terrorists: they want to harm fellow Muslims and blame “the West” to help foster an “us vs. them” mentality that already exists around the world. When Americans turn on all Muslims — via “travel ban” or otherwise — in the wake of these tragedies, we are doing ISIS’ job for them by promoting division and driving a wedge between cultures and religions.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... lims-most/

Guest_905a28c6

Post by Guest_905a28c6 »

Anita (and Sargon) had a moment today:
Longer video here with play by play, the moment comes at the very end

pscp tv/w/1OyKABgPVAaGb

Ghazi thread:

reddit com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/6iya66/anita_sarkeesian_just_called_sargon_of_akkad_a/

KiA thread:

reddit com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6ixt8s/drama_anita_called_sargon_who_was_attending_her/

Guest_905a28c6

Post by Guest_905a28c6 »

Here's a longer better clip of the panel:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Mykeru, if you are lurking:
[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:As Bhurzum is here...

Was forced to take my troop to see him (Bosnia) and am pleased to report that the fuck-knuckle was bottled/canned off the stage. I'd rather spend 48 hours on IRT than endure his chronically unfunny rantings.
Well it's good to have the context to fully appreciate him.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A LIBERAL senator has suggested outspoken Muslim feminist Yassmin Abdel-Magied leave Australia for an “Arab dictatorship”.

Eric Abetz made the call — which Ms Abdel-Magied has described as “baffling” — after the controversial former ABC presenter called the government a “neoliberalism capitalist project” during a speech at a Canberra leadership forum this week.

Speaking on a panel at the Australian National University, Ms Abdel-Magied suggested the Australian parliamentary system had failed.

“The traditional parliamentary system, I mean look at the photo of the House of Representatives,” she said. “It doesn’t represent anyone.”

Asked by an audience member if there were alternative forms of government that might work “as western democracies falter”, she applauded the question and said it was assumed the “neoliberalism capitalist project” had worked for everyone.

Senator Abetz took issue with the comment, responding on Facebook, saying Ms Abdel-Magied was “effectively backing Arab dictatorships where forced marriages, genital mutilation and sexuality-based executions are legal and reprehensible”.

“If Ms Abdel-Magied thinks our system of government is so bad perhaps she should stop being a drain on the taxpayer and move to one of these Arab dictatorships that are so welcoming of women.”
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/f115 ... daaee6159f

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Qatar should ask for a revised version of the Austrian ultimatum to Serbia instead of what it got today. Far less onerous.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
A LIBERAL senator has suggested outspoken Muslim feminist Yassmin Abdel-Magied leave Australia for an “Arab dictatorship”.
I used to cry a little inside when Tony Abbott, Mark Latham, Andrew Bolt and now Eric Abetz says something sensible I agree with. Trouble is that it has been happening so often recently, that I don't know what to make of it anymore.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The ABC has an attack article up on Imam Tawhidi:
In the space of just 12 months, a man called Mohammad Tawhidi has come out of nowhere to become one of the most prominent Muslim voices in the Australian media.

Imam Tawhidi claims to be a Muslim leader — and a brave Muslim reformer.

Through his appearances in the mainstream media, Imam Tawhidi has warned that Australia is being "infested by extremist Muslims".

What prompted him to morph into media star?

In late 2015, Imam Tawhidi sent an open letter to the Shiite Muslim community.

"The teachings I learnt were not incorrect but some were better off concealed … the coming year, 2016, will be a big year for me," he wrote.

"You will be seeing and hearing more of me in the media and social networks. Thus, I request from you all to keep in mind that my mission is an ideological one … There shall be a change of course. This is a matter our beloved Marja Taqlid, has advised and having respect for such a noble figure, I pay obeisance."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-23/i ... im/8643726

Tawhidi, for his part, says the ABC has poor journalism:
Sadly, the glory days where I trusted the ABC to be unbiased are gone, so I'm not sure what to make of this now.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Turkey is making another leap back to the time of the Prophet. Evolution is apparently an archaic theory with no evidence, and is too confusing for students, so must be purged from the syllabus.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Yeah. I trust this tradionally presented Shia disciple of Shirazi who professes the following laundry list drawn from the enlightenment:

http://i.imgur.com/D4EBnrV.jpg

No red flags there. :whistle:

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Turkey is making another leap back to the time of the Prophet. Evolution is apparently an archaic theory with no evidence, and is too confusing for students, so must be purged from the syllabus.
I saw this today...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It is sweet and proper that twatson laid down her YT mantle for Shoe.

http://i.imgur.com/b1ligcP.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:It is sweet and proper that twatson laid down her YT mantle for Shoe.

http://i.imgur.com/b1ligcP.jpg
And she gave up her life in the potato farm for Shoe as well.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Imam Tawhidi seems like a good guy.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

rayshul wrote:Imam Tawhidi seems like a good guy.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 50-h263-nc

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Guest_440911e7 wrote:
I don't have a problem with Anita's comment.

It should only be an issue if comments from her were allowed, but those directed to her were classified as 'harassment'.

Anyway, from what I can tell much of the Youtube skeptoshere is meeting up and having a good time at Vidcon. We'll just have to see what comes out in the wash once they are home again - to make their 'what I did in the holidays' vids.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

argh what's the joke with this? I genuinely don't get it. :/

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

MarcusAu wrote:
Guest_440911e7 wrote:
I don't have a problem with Anita's comment.

It should only be an issue if comments from her were allowed, but those directed to her were classified as 'harassment'.

Anyway, from what I can tell much of the Youtube skeptoshere is meeting up and having a good time at Vidcon. We'll just have to see what comes out in the wash once they are home again - to make their 'what I did in the holidays' vids.
[youtube][/youtube]

If you Google my name on Youtube you get shitheads like this dude who are making these dumbass videos that just say the same shit over and over again
http://www.ingredientsnetwork.com/wp-co ... lt_360.jpg

Also, nice bitch face, Anita:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

What I find funny about this is Sargon did not need to say a word. He showed full class by letting her expose herself.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Yes - there are people that say things that other people don't like...AND...?

Can they just change the name to DramaCon and be done with it?

I guess Sargon is showing that 'harassment' can occur but that it is of such a trivial nature that it is hard to really tell if anything happened at all.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sussex police :dance:
The Inspector later deleted this reply. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/RXtqYRS.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Surly Amy is like a computer that erases its own programming every 15 minutes.

She doesn't remember she once wanted "fake jewelry" banned at conferences. That is, trinkets with messages that weren't approved by a dingbat in pigtails.

http://imgur.com/CTgpyc9.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:

Eric Abetz made the call — which Ms Abdel-Magied has described as “baffling” — after the controversial former ABC presenter called the government a “neoliberalism capitalist project” during a speech at a Canberra leadership forum this week.

Speaking on a panel at the Australian National University, Ms Abdel-Magied suggested the Australian parliamentary system had failed.

“The traditional parliamentary system, I mean look at the photo of the House of Representatives,” she said. “It doesn’t represent anyone.”

Asked by an audience member if there were alternative forms of government that might work “as western democracies falter”, she applauded the question and said it was assumed the “neoliberalism capitalist project” had worked for everyone.

Senator Abetz took issue with the comment, responding on Facebook, saying Ms Abdel-Magied was “effectively backing Arab dictatorships where forced marriages, genital mutilation and sexuality-based executions are legal and reprehensible”.

“If Ms Abdel-Magied thinks our system of government is so bad perhaps she should stop being a drain on the taxpayer and move to one of these Arab dictatorships that are so welcoming of women.”
[.img]http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/f115 ... daaee6159f[/img]
Well said. She's a fan of muslim theocracies, she should live in a muslim theocracy.

Fuck off and don't come back, Yassmin. Enjoy Saudi Arabia.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:Yeah. I trust this tradionally presented Shia disciple of Shirazi who professes the following laundry list drawn from the enlightenment:

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/D4EBnrV.jpg[/img]

He admittedly does sound a bit fishy, he's no Maajid Nawaz, but if we bash all muslims who at least pay lip service to the principles the Enlightenment we'll be left only with those who despise them. Better him than CAIR or CAGE or 90% of "mainstream" muslim leaders, at least for now. If he later reveals to be a fake then dump him.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Yeah I got to be honest you have more enlightenment Muslims or lady clerics opening LGBT mosques and I feel like we're gonna have a better time here

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

For some reason, the whole Sarkeesian/Sargon thing feels like a bookend to Elevatorgate. Probably just a coincidence of the timing, being 5 years and a day or two. But still.

Anyway speaking of Sargon, he did an interview on Rubin's show the other day, and I think the first 20 minutes/30 minutes are actually good, for both of them in putting forward their political stance, which previously I think both of them did a crap job of, really.

[youtube][/youtube]

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

For some reason, the whole Sarkeesian/Sargon thing feels like a bookend to Elevatorgate. Probably just a coincidence of the timing, being 5 years and a day or two. But still.

Anyway speaking of Sargon, he did an interview on Rubin's show the other day, and I think the first 20 minutes/30 minutes are actually good, for both of them in putting forward their political stance, which previously I think both of them did a crap job of, really.

[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

rayshul wrote:Yeah I got to be honest you have more enlightenment Muslims or lady clerics opening LGBT mosques and I feel like we're gonna have a better time here
Other alternatives are available:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31437973

I've also been thinking of investigating Irish folklore - as all the kumbaya and peace and love shit brings me out in a rash.

This seems like a good starting point:

http://paddybrown.co.uk/?cat=171

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote:Sussex police :dance:

They stole me Lucky Charms™ !

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Brive1987 wrote:
I was only introduced to him this week, but what are the red flags exactly? He seems like he's on our side. Unless we elect for Steersman's (final) solution, then projects like this are necessary.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Anita Snarkeesian is an attention-seeker. She periodically whips up controversy to that end, like when she and Full McIntosh staged the bomb threat against her speaking gig. It never ends well for these types, but we all must suffer while their personality disorders hijack whatever they latch on to.

Now, if, Anita would showcase more that Armenian popozuda of hers, I'd pay plenty of attention.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:I've never seen a Transformer movie. I hope they continue making them, so I can continue not seeing them.
Even if you tried, you'd only get to see half of it.
There's more to them than meets the eye.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Dick Carrier has hit the big time...well, at least gets a mention in MSM...ok, a line in the Independent's hipster Indy 100.

https://www.indy100.com/article/histori ... ll-7801396

Kill me now.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

jet_lagg wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
I was only introduced to him this week, but what are the red flags exactly? He seems like he's on our side. Unless we elect for Steersman's (final) solution, then projects like this are necessary.
He's conservatively dressed and conservatively trained Shia imam that all of a suddenly starts espousing Enlightenment principles. I'm not as cynical as Brive about him, but all of this is a little bit fishy. Time will tell.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

jet_lagg wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
He's conservatively dressed and conservatively trained Shia imam that all of a suddenly starts espousing Enlightenment principles. I'm not as cynical as Brive about him, but all of this is a little bit fishy. Time will tell.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Brive1987 wrote:Yeah. I trust this tradionally presented Shia disciple of Shirazi who professes the following laundry list drawn from the enlightenment:

http://i.imgur.com/D4EBnrV.jpg

I don't think this character will be as funny as Ali G or Borat.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Anita Snarkeesian is an attention-seeker. She periodically whips up controversy to that end, like when she and Full McIntosh staged the bomb threat against her speaking gig. It never ends well for these types, but we all must suffer while their personality disorders hijack whatever they latch on to.

Now, if, Anita would showcase more that Armenian popozuda of hers, I'd pay plenty of attention.
Yup. Anita is a teleseminar success story:

[youtube][/youtube]

Kind of similar to Donnie Trump in her business model, only reversing the political polarity.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Will you have to wear the suit?
:lol: No. I think it'd be cool if I showed up in one though.
The Twilight Sparkle™ with the purple mane & tail and the convenient zipper in the seat? I love that one on you!

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:Sussex police :dance:

They stole me Lucky Charms™ !
http://i.imgur.com/2R6w2o6.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Will you have to wear the suit?
:lol: No. I think it'd be cool if I showed up in one though.
The Twilight Sparkle™ with the purple mane & tail and the convenient zipper in the seat? I love that one on you!
I was thinking of the movie Tusk - but that might require a little more commitment.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc wrote:
He was mentioned in passing at the end of the last 'Taking the Myth' Godless Spellchecker podcast. But they were of the 'wait and see' mindset too.

It may boil down to another Sonny & Cher thing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote: He's conservatively dressed and conservatively trained Shia imam that all of a suddenly starts espousing Enlightenment principles. I'm not as cynical as Brive about him, but all of this is a little bit fishy. Time will tell.
Let him first piss on the Shirazis and then he can appropriate non Islamic western principles.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: He's conservatively dressed and conservatively trained Shia imam that all of a sudden starts espousing Enlightenment principles. I'm not as cynical as Brive about him, but all of this is a little bit fishy. Time will tell.
Let him first piss on the Shirazis and then he can appropriate non Islamic western principles.
Fair enough, he was educated and trained by complete theocratic cunts, and his 180 degrees turn from their teachings looks suspect.

But I'll take whatever I can get. In these times we have Muslim professors praising slavery in American universities (!!) a Saudi Arabia shill as a leader of the women's march (!!) and in general western governments calling Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries "moderate muslims" ( :lol: ).

So as long as this guy carries on "appropriating" the Enlightenment I'm fine with him getting more publicity. If he turns out to have been lying all along, fuck him to the ground.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
He was mentioned in passing at the end of the last 'Taking the Myth' Godless Spellchecker podcast. But they were of the 'wait and see' mindset too.

It may boil down to another Sonny & Cher thing.
Well Cher was a Sarkisian, just like Anita... :twatson:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I'm wondering about one thing that the SocJus Brigades say. They seem to be convinced that Republicans are white supremacists, and that it's not just a phase with Trump, but a feature of the Reps as a whole. They declare that Republicans HATE women and non-white people, they want to kill them or see them suffer, etc.

How do they reconcile this with the many prominent women or non-white people within the Republicans, from Michelle Bachmann to Condoleeza Rice to Bobby Jindal, to make some examples? Yes, I know, they're "category traitors" and "brainwashed", but still, if you seriously believe that the GOP are only a few goose-steps behind the nazis, how can you fit the existence of those people together with this belief?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

In the same way you explain the existence of the Vichy government or Quisling.

There have always been people prepared to act in their own interests - even if just in a particularly short sighted or short term way.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

HunnyBunny wrote:Dick Carrier has hit the big time...well, at least gets a mention in MSM...ok, a line in the Independent's hipster Indy 100.

https://www.indy100.com/article/histori ... ll-7801396

Kill me now.
That's essentially an old press release by Valerie Tarico that keep getting recycled over and over. I'm not sure exactly who Tarico is, but she's ga-ga over Sticky Dicky and his fellow Lauren-Lane-Pulls-A-Train buddy, Dave Fitzgerald. The size of their egos are in inverse relationship to that of their penises, and they always make it sound like they invented the Jesus mythicism concept.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: There have always been people prepared to act in their own interests - even if just in a particularly short sighted or short term way.
Also known as "people".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Interesting link for the Aussie wanker: https://www.tracesofwar.com/default.asp

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

A detailed evolutionary tree of islam:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DC-rxorUMAAmrNG.jpg:large

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:In the same way you explain the existence of the Vichy government or Quisling.

There have always been people prepared to act in their own interests - even if just in a particularly short sighted or short term way.
But here's the trick: the Vichy government and Quisling weren't made up of people the Nazis wanted to exterminate. Hitler was OK with only humiliating France but he wasn't particularly against French culture, and saw Norwegians as fellow Aryans/Nordic people.

According to SocJus the GOP wants to kill or make suffer or enslave non-whites and women, they don't really believe that they're people. And yet there are plenty of even prominent non-white or women among the Reps.

It'd be like Nazi Germany having loads of Jews and Romas among the regional or even governmental leaders. It just doesn't compute.