Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
MarcusAu

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
At this stage I'm beginning to think this might be a fetish for her.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Finally someone...umm... gets round to asking one of the great unanswered questions of our day:

[youtube][/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote:[twoot][/tweet]
That's nothing. When I was a Reading in '78, while the Quo were playing, some shitheads at the back were necking beer out of cans, pissing in them, then throwing them over the crowd as the stage. I can attest that there was actually very little piss left in the cans by the time it got to the stage - most of it was on me...

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Odd story.
Norway terror attacks: Anders Breivik changes his name to Fjotolf Hansen

Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has changed his name to Fjotolf Hansen, his lawyer has confirmed.

The move came a day after the country's Supreme Court refused to hear the neo-Nazi's appeal over "inhumane" prison conditions.

Breivik murdered 77 people in 2011 in two terror attacks that shocked Norway.

Lawyer Oeystein Storrvik refused to share Breivik's reasons for chosing the name Hansen, one of Norway's most common surnames, or the rarer Fjotolf.

"He told me some reasons but I don't want to talk about what he told me," Mr Storrvik told Reuters.

Under Norwegian law, people can change their names in the official register, as long as they will not cause offence, or harm the person concerned.

It is not known when Breivik decided to change his name. However, the Norwegian business register shows that Breivik Geofarm, an agricultural firm the killer used to obtain bomb-making materials, is now registered to Fjotolf Hansen.

According to Norway's Statistics Bureau, there are more than 52,000 people with the surname Hansen in a population of five million.

It says that "fewer than four people, or no-one" use the first name Fjotolf.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40233702

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Only a matter of time before Breivik reveals she has been a brave and beautiful woman all along.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote:
That's nothing. When I was a Reading in '78, while the Quo were playing, some shitheads at the back were necking beer out of cans, pissing in them, then throwing them over the crowd as the stage. I can attest that there was actually very little piss left in the cans by the time it got to the stage - most of it was on me...
Sorry FT - it doesn't count if it was human.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote:
That bottle literally has a trigger warning.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Shatterface wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
That bottle literally has a trigger warning.
That cop should have arrested the person that threw that, at least until they found what was thrown. According to Southern he just told her to go wash it off.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:Looks like Indy is hitting day care to free Watson up for her work drinking. Money is no problem with this one.
Time to take a brush to that dog before the hair starts matting and getting really tangled. Also helps clear off the excess fluff so he doesn't over heat.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I will put 20c down that we see a shaved Indy by 'fall'.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redd_Foxx

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/vi ... 1221171421

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lauren and urine have history .. (FFW to 10:10)

[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:My son has just spent his second Saturday sleeping over at a female Muslim friends house. Ostensibly because dinner with his Arabic class group got late and he has early Uni.

My basic sleuthing reveals the girl to be "Aisyah" complete with head scarf.

I have no idea what this means but my wife is freaking out. She won't even stop over in KL because of her dislike of Islam, specifically its position on women.
It is all fun & games until the family discovers she has been dishonored.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:I will put 20c down that we see a shaved Indy by 'fall'.
Isn't Matt on a mission to save him by then?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

free thoughtpolice wrote:That cop should have arrested the person that threw that, at least until they found what was thrown. According to Southern he just told her to go wash it off.
Bad protest behavior will never improve until police are willing to arrest people after the fact when provided with video evidence. I can understand police needing to stand back during the fray and manage the crowds for the number of officers there. But if you nab the bastards after the fact the message will be sent and they will behave better.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote:Finally someone...umm... gets round to asking one of the great unanswered questions of our day:

[youtube][/youtube]
It works for Lindy West.
-1.jpg
(174.37 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

deLurch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Time to take a brush to that dog before the hair starts matting and getting really tangled. Also helps clear off the excess fluff so he doesn't over heat.
I called this a while ago:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: http://i.imgur.com/V6mfulg.png

That dog's getting quite the curly hair as it gets older, may well need a conscientious owner who brushes it and perhaps the occasional trim. :popcorn:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:My son has just spent his second Saturday sleeping over at a female Muslim friends house. Ostensibly because dinner with his Arabic class group got late and he has early Uni.

I have no idea what this means but my wife is freaking out. She won't even stop over in KL because of her dislike of Islam, specifically its position on women.
Sound like someone is indulging in zina. Which is haram for her for sure.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina
Zināʾ (زِنَاء) or zina (زِنًى or زِنًا) is an Islamic law concerning unlawful sexual relations between Muslims who are not married to one another through a nikah.[1] It includes extramarital sex and premarital sex.[2]. It also includes adultery (consensual sexual relations outside marriage).[3] Zina covers fornication (consensual sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons),[4] and homosexuality (consensual sexual relations between same-sex partners).[5]

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

AndrewV69 wrote:

How can they be indulging in ZIma when it's not going back on the market for another moth?
http://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/mil ... next-month

Wait... never mind.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

MarcusAu wrote:Finally someone...umm... gets round to asking one of the great unanswered questions of our day:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The vulture one is really sick:

[youtube][/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:

I would have thought the concept of a Kafir sleeping over would immediately have the parents on my team.

Something isn't adding up.

I'm serving pork tonight to see if it burns.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

deLurch wrote:https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina
Zināʾ (زِنَاء) or zina (زِنًى or زِنًا) is an Islamic law concerning unlawful sexual relations between Muslims who are not married to one another through a nikah.[1] It includes extramarital sex and premarital sex.[2]. It also includes adultery (consensual sexual relations outside marriage).[3] Zina covers fornication (consensual sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons),[4] and homosexuality (consensual sexual relations between same-sex partners).[5]
Thank you. On a skim reading I initially pictured a nightmare scenario even worse than a possible clash of civilisations.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... OUWtB8ITcf

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Lsuoma wrote:
Could be worse. Sometimes the band shits into a bag and throws it int the crowd.

In 2002 The Dillinger Escape Plan made national United Kingdom headlines when, at the Reading Festival, Puciato defecated in full view onstage, put it into a bag, and threw it into the crowd.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dillinger_Escape_Plan

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:I would have thought the concept of a Kafir sleeping over would immediately have the parents on my team.
So she still lives at her parent's home and not in a flat?

Either they are an assimilated family or she is trying to steal your son's precious bodily fluids.

[youtube][/youtube]

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

InfraRedBucket wrote:Could be worse. Sometimes the band shits into a bag and throws it int the crowd.

In 2002 The Dillinger Escape Plan made national United Kingdom headlines when, at the Reading Festival, Puciato defecated in full view onstage, put it into a bag, and threw it into the crowd.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dillinger_Escape_Plan
Dillinger Escape Plan wasn't remotely that interesting when I saw them. That seems more like a GG Allin thing.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

I would have thought the concept of a Kafir sleeping over would immediately have the parents on my team.

Not to alarm you unduly :drool: but I've heard that when western "reverts" like to study the arab language that is a possible euphemism for trying to connect with a jihadi movement. For instance, "brother I would like to study in a country that speaks quranic arabic to learn the pure language actually means I want to meet the recruiters that can get me into AQ or ISIS.
If he isn't asking you to use your garage to store large quantities of fertilizer or wood bleach no need to to drop a dime on him yet.
:ugeek:

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:

You have a dirty mind. He was a guest of the family with supervised accommodation.
Still, it's not too late to invest in camels in case.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:

You have a dirty mind. He was a guest of the family with supervised accommodation.
Still, it's not too late to invest in camels in case.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Brive1987 wrote:
deLurch wrote:https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina
Thank you. On a skim reading I initially pictured a nightmare scenario even worse than a possible clash of civilisations.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... OUWtB8ITcf
No wonder this word was so scary.
[youtube][/youtube]

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I don't go to FtB or any of the other sites. I don't search for them online. I stay away from them.

And yet I know those nipples.

Fuck you, pit. Fuck you all.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

feathers wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:RE: Free will and a deterministic universe... When I was a teenager I was a seeker
You were at Hogwarts? Wow!
I was in Hufflepuff, the gayest house there.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Get ready for live with the new inlaws.

[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Just tell you wife this could be the start of grandchildren. Just show her this adorable picture and she will know everything will be OK.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/7693cfc748/22927.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Thank you all for your compassion in our time of need.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Just report him to the terror hot line and let ASIO take care of it.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

rayshul wrote:I don't go to FtB or any of the other sites. I don't search for them online. I stay away from them.

And yet I know those nipples.

Fuck you, pit. Fuck you all.
http://imgur.com/um1uB11.png

...then this worm shows up:

http://imgur.com/FoLjCcW.png

Whatta world :lol:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

[youtube][/youtube]

Great talk by Jonathan Haidt on university culture.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I think this was the guy that was getting favourable mentions here the other day.

I'm going to break with my habit and actually wish peace to be upon him - because if anyone could do with it he sure could.

[youtube][/youtube]

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Watch the katy perry livestream

Thsi is the most fucking terrifying thing ever

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Save it for when he travels to the UK next.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

“He told me that he’d fallen on his pet squirrel named Slimy and that the animal was now stuck in his anus. I was convinced that it was a teenager making a prank call.”
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wp-cont ... elbutt.jpg
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-tra ... is-rectum/

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:Thank you all for your compassion in our time of need.
Relax. Just tell your wife that your grandsons will have excellent early careers as bacha bazi.

[youtube][/youtube]

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Female longevity is just a social construct - yeah, nah.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

fuzzy wrote:
“He told me that he’d fallen on his pet squirrel named Slimy and that the animal was now stuck in his anus. I was convinced that it was a teenager making a prank call.”
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wp-cont ... elbutt.jpg
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-tra ... is-rectum/

That looks like a juvenile alien just prior to breaking out.

In any case - always remember: head first, tail in last - as they can become a bit bitey when trying to get them out.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Reckum?

Bloody near killed him.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Right now my wife is busy explaining "what is appropriate" to our 20 year old son.

Guess I'll need to be good cop later.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Look on the bright side. Maybe she is not a virgin so both her and her family knows the best chance for her survival is to pawn her off on a non-Muslim who won't care. On the dark side, maybe the uncles got their first.

But at least you will have a large family and plenty of uncles to play with your future grand daughters.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/7693cfc748/22934.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I do hope you are OK with circumcision.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

deLurch wrote:Look on the bright side. Maybe she is not a virgin so both her and her family knows the best chance for her survival is to pawn her off on a non-Muslim who won't care. On the dark side, maybe the uncles got their first.

But at least you will have a large family and plenty of uncles to play with your future grand daughters.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/7693cfc748/22934.jpg
But look at the sub heading too, "Asian gangs" Too scared to call it like it is, they are Muslim gangs, not Chinese, Thai, Sikh, Buddhist, Taiwanese or any other cop out term. The important factor here is the fact that they are Muslim gangs. It's the description of Ol' Pedo Mo taking sex slaves that gives these bottom feeders justification for their despicable actions. MSM are complicit in the cover up.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Oglebart wrote:But look at the sub heading too, "Asian gangs" Too scared to call it like it is, they are Muslim gangs, not Chinese, Thai, Sikh, Buddhist, Taiwanese or any other cop out term. The important factor here is the fact that they are Muslim gangs. It's the description of Ol' Pedo Mo taking sex slaves that gives these bottom feeders justification for their despicable actions. MSM are complicit in the cover up.
You're probably joking, but I think that the lack of willingness to identity islam as a factor in justification for child sexual abuse is a real problem, albeit not a conspiracy but more part of a zeitgeist of associating islam to race, and so making criticism of islam taboo.

Islam doesn't cause you to become a pedophile, but it gives room for religious justification of child sexual abuse, just like the in-group legal review and no question asked attitude in the Catholic clergy gave (and in some places might still give) contextual justifications for abusers to hide their crimes.

Islam has a child sexual abuse problem at least just as bad as the problem of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, if not more.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Oglebart wrote:But look at the sub heading too, "Asian gangs" Too scared to call it like it is, they are Muslim gangs, not Chinese, Thai, Sikh, Buddhist, Taiwanese or any other cop out term. The important factor here is the fact that they are Muslim gangs. It's the description of Ol' Pedo Mo taking sex slaves that gives these bottom feeders justification for their despicable actions. MSM are complicit in the cover up.
You're probably joking, but I think that the lack of willingness to identity islam as a factor in justification for child sexual abuse is a real problem, albeit not a conspiracy but more part of a zeitgeist of associating islam to race, and so making criticism of islam taboo.

Islam doesn't cause you to become a pedophile, but it gives room for religious justification of child sexual abuse, just like the in-group legal review and no question asked attitude in the Catholic clergy gave (and in some places might still give) contextual justifications for abusers to hide their crimes.

Islam has a child sexual abuse problem at least just as bad as the problem of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, if not more.
No, not joking Kirb. I agree with all you said there, the refusal to cal out islam, not just here but in many other ways, is nothing short of scandalous. A very real problem here in the UK, and everywhere else in the western world from what I observe.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:TFA's resident islamo-apologist cunt is at it again:

Muslims Respond to Controversial Indiana Billboard Criticizing Muhammad
He gets a healthy dose of pushback in the (highest ranking) comments.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Oglebart wrote:No, not joking Kirb. I agree with all you said there, the refusal to cal out islam, not just here but in many other ways, is nothing short of scandalous. A very real problem here in the UK, and everywhere else in the western world from what I observe.
Calling out islam vigorously and without "what abouts" and "muh racism" should be a job for secular/atheist organizations, which should promote ex-muslims and liberal democratic muslims. Instead we have countless posts about what a priest in Bumfuck, Kentucky said or about how awful it is that people like monuments with the Ten Commandments before public buildings, and not a peep on what is taught by imams and the many issues of islam.

It's almost surreal. You have a fan of Sharia and Saudi Arabia who is head of a "Women's March". You have people on the left saying without a hint of irony that islam is good for women because it doesn't expose them to the damaging male gazes and teaches them modesty, not "capitalistic exploitation". You have people who say that the problem with ISIS is video games, or western media with not enough good roles for Middle Eastern actors. You have people who say that all who care about attitudes in islam towards women, apostates, LGBT people, etc. are just bigots waiting to "bash brown people". For that matter you have people absolutely convinced that islam is "the religion of brown people".

Imagine a fan of the Westboro Baptist Church and of the Quiverfull movement heading a LGBT right march. People on the left saying that reparation therapy is good for LGBT people because it doesn't expose them to unprotected anal sex and the risks of contracting AIDS. People who blame anti-abortion attacks from christians on the Doctor Who episode about killing the moon or on media with not enough anti-abortionist who are good people. People who say that all who criticize christianity are just racist against white people.

That's the level of insanity that discussion of islam in most atheist/secularist outlets has descended to. There are many exceptions, of course, but they're shouted at for being "racists" and "islamophobes".

The Regressive infestation is still polluting the discourse on islam, and until it goes away we'll never have a rational discussion.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:Right now my wife is busy explaining "what is appropriate" to our 20 year old son.
Guess I'll need to be good cop later.
20 years old?
What did he do that is inappropriate beyond going all allahu on their daughter's snackbar?