Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
MarcusAu

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by MarcusAu »

They'll be reports of violence at Southwark Cathedral next.

Or near the Hop Exchange.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Must have pissed Abdul off getting tricked by the Tower / London Bridge sleight of hand.

Better luck next time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like FtB is down again.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Linus wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Where did I say I have no interest in gender studies? Please stop personalizing and trying to make the discussion about me.
You said you never read a paper on gender studies. When asked to produce a reliable gender studies journal or a publication you write "see above". You seem to either have no opinion on the field or for some reason want to dodge any questions about it.
Do you understand the difference between not having read a paper in a field and having no interest in a field?
I hope you're not going to say mean things about Sargon. As you know, he's a god to us alt-right anti-feminist bigots here and it might hurt our fee fees or cause us great confusion to see our idol knocked down a notch or two.
Truly sorry if I've been personalizing this, I had no intention in inferring that you are a disingenuous cunt that fails at sophistry.
W. T. F. Wow, you're an asshole. And a crazy one, to boot. Where did I say anything about anyone being a bigot or liking Sargon?
I didn't say you did. Where did I say that you said we were Sargon loving bigots?

Do you understand the difference between answering a question and dodging it, then saying you answered it when you just gave a non answer? Where did you ever say you had any interest in the field or what your opinion of it is? Maybe I missed it by all I've seen is you saying you've never read a paper and don't want to say what you believe because it may take away the focus from the discussion of the hoax paper. You have said that not having read any papers on the topic doesn't mean you don't have an opinion, but you've been asked what you think about it several times and haven't said what your opinion is. You could only make a "guess" about whether the needed cleaning up which would kind of infer that you haven' formed much of an opinion.
If I'm wrong tell me where you've said it, or maybe just tell us what you think of it (gender studies).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:Looks like FtB is down again.
Never mind - at least you're the top

[youtube][/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

3rd incident in Vauxhall.
[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Linus

Post by Linus »

Some of the higher rated comments under JRE's interview with Bret Weinstein are depressingly stupid. E.g.
Haha what a fuckin bellend. The students you have told to act like communists, are doing just that!!! Glad you're on the receiving end.
I've seen this sentiment various places, like certain areas of reddit, in addition to yt comments. His students are the ones who have been defending him. That's why they've been stalked, harassed, doxed and generally intimidated. So, the idea that this mess started because he taught his own students to behave this way seems baseless. Sad to see people who are opposed to regressive nonsense shitting on someone who had the courage to stand up to it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

She's in full Dawkins attack mode now. .. Let it go Becky, let it go :roll:

http://i.imgur.com/HEMqJ2N.png

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Linus wrote:Some of the higher rated comments under JRE's interview with Bret Weinstein are depressingly stupid. E.g.
Haha what a fuckin bellend. The students you have told to act like communists, are doing just that!!! Glad you're on the receiving end.
I've seen this sentiment various places, like certain areas of reddit, in addition to yt comments. His students are the ones who have been defending him. That's why they've been stalked, harassed, doxed and generally intimidated. So, the idea that this mess started because he taught his own students to behave this way seems baseless. Sad to see people who are opposed to regressive nonsense shitting on someone who had the courage to stand up to it.
That's the Internet for you, or better yet, that's human nature to you. People simplify things, draw lines, act according to black/white models of reality. Also youtube comments aren't exactly known for being a place for reasoned debate and nuanced arguments. Neither is reddit, to be fair.

I'm far less concerned with those stupid comments that with the regressive nonsense itself. Stupid youtube comments or reddit posts don't change the US educational system, the regressive nonsense is trying to do so.

Really?

Post by Really? »

For those Pitters who don't have geography privilege.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Has London Fallen?

Is London Burning?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:Has London Fallen?

Is London Burning?
London is Tolerant.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Merry Ramadan everybody.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

No, and No.

Also the bridge has maintained it's structural integrity.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Don't worry folks, SKY News are on the ball :shock:

Really?

Post by Really? »

We live in an amazing time.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

My main concern is for those who will face the inevitable backlash thirty or forty years from now.

free thoughtpolice

jimthepleb wrote:Merry Ramadan everybody.
Must be a shortage of goats to sacrifice so they're subbing with kafir.

Linus

Post by Linus »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Linus wrote: ...What? I'd seen Sargon's name mentioned here several times before I ever posted about him and I thought people would find this amusing. From what I remember of this place, finding and posting stupid shit that internet skeptics(tm) say was pretty much the norm here. Anyway, kindly fuck off and don't tell me what not to post.
I just asked you to start a new thread, like some have been asked to do for endless Trump and Boringfoot talk.
Fair enough, you didn't tell me what not to post, exactly. My apologies. No intention of starting a new thread, though.

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Linus wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:I hope you're not going to say mean things about Sargon. As you know, he's a god to us alt-right anti-feminist bigots here and it might hurt our fee fees or cause us great confusion to see our idol knocked down a notch or two.
Truly sorry if I've been personalizing this, I had no intention in inferring that you are a disingenuous cunt that fails at sophistry.
W. T. F. Wow, you're an asshole. And a crazy one, to boot. Where did I say anything about anyone being a bigot or liking Sargon?
I didn't say you did. Where did I say that you said we were Sargon loving bigots?
LOL

free thoughtpolice

Linus: Are you the only one allowed to split hairs here?
Still haven't told us what you think of GS.

Linus

Post by Linus »

Kirbmarc wrote:That's the Internet for you, or better yet, that's human nature to you. People simplify things, draw lines, act according to black/white models of reality. Also youtube comments aren't exactly known for being a place for reasoned debate and nuanced arguments. Neither is reddit, to be fair.

I'm far less concerned with those stupid comments that with the regressive nonsense itself. Stupid youtube comments or reddit posts don't change the US educational system, the regressive nonsense is trying to do so.
Yeah, I agree. I just found it surprising.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Holy shit !

This just in:
After the death of the British prime minister, the world's most powerful leaders gather in London to pay their respects. Without warning, terrorists unleash a devastating attack that leaves the city in chaos and ruins.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Shatterface wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:PZ has massaged his blue balls away and now lo!

The veil has lifted from Wonder Woman and what evil hath he discerned?

http://i.imgur.com/QMpolss.jpg
She's a fucking Amazon. She's lucky her right boob isn't separated from her body.
Wait. Is she really supposed to be an Amazon? With dark skin and dark hair? Are we talking about literal literal literal Amazons or people from the fucking Amazon rain-forest?

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Louise Mensch is standing with London her Muslim bros even though no attacker has been dentifrice with a beard
What a twat

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

"dentifrice" #IStandWthTrump. Fucking iPad autocorrect

Identified

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You have to hand to it her - it's quite an accomplishment to be spineless and still stand with someone.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:PZ has massaged his blue balls away and now lo!

The veil has lifted from Wonder Woman and what evil hath he discerned?

http://i.imgur.com/QMpolss.jpg
She's a fucking Amazon. She's lucky her right boob isn't separated from her body.
Wait. Is she really supposed to be an Amazon? With dark skin and dark hair? Are we talking about literal literal literal Amazons or people from the fucking Amazon rain-forest?
If she was an Amazon from Greek mythology, she'd only have one boob to enhance.

Billie from Ockham

free thoughtpolice wrote:{snipperoonie}
If I'm wrong tell me where you've said it, or maybe just tell us what you think of it (gender studies).
If I'm following all this, you seem to be demanding the opinion of someone who has expressed an interest in a topic but also admitted to having read exactly zero papers from that field. If that's correct, why would you be interested in this person's opinion?

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

In Greek mythology, the Amazons (Greek: Ἀμαζόνες, Amazónes, singular Ἀμαζών, Amazōn) were a tribe of women warriors. Apollonius Rhodius, at Argonautica, mentions that Amazons were the daughters of Ares and Harmonia (a nymph of the Akmonian Wood). They were brutal and aggressive, and their main concern in life was war.[1][2]

Herodotus and Strabo place them on the banks of the Thermodon,[3][4] while Diodorus giving the account of Dionysius of Mitylene, who, on his part, drew on Thymoetas, states that before the Amazons of the Thermodon there were, much earlier in time, the Amazons of Libya.[5] These Amazons started from Libya passed through Egypt and Syria, and stopped at the Caïcus in Aeolis, near which they founded several cities. Later, he says, they established Mitylene a little way beyond the Caïcus.[4] Aeschylus, at Prometheus Bound, places the original home of the Amazons in the country about Lake Maeotis and they later moved to Themiscyra on the Thermodon.[4][6] Homer tells that the Amazons were sought and found somewhere near Lycia.[4]

Notable queens of the Amazons are Penthesilea, who participated in the Trojan War, her sister Hippolyta, whose magical girdle, given to her by her father Ares, was the object of one of the labours of Hercules, and their authoritarian step-brother Lsuoma. Diodorus mentions that the Amazons traveled from Libya under Queen Myrina.[4] Amazon warriors were often depicted in battle with Greek warriors in amazonomachies in classical art.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

My reading of what's feeding through on the news (cordons still being extended and such) is this is still live. They obviously haven't taken out all of the attackers, or are the very least are of the opinion that hostiles are still active. Multiple scenes.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Za-zen wrote:My reading of what's feeding through on the news (cordons still being extended and such) is this is still live. They obviously haven't taken out all of the attackers, or are the very least are of the opinion that hostiles are still active. Multiple scenes.
Maybe they're waiting to make the arrest until after the next of the daily prayers. Just to be respectful.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Several fatalities on London Bridge.

free thoughtpolice

Billie from Ockham wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:{snipperoonie}
If I'm following all this, you seem to be demanding the opinion of someone who has expressed an interest in a topic but also admitted to having read exactly zero papers from that field. If that's correct, why would you be interested in this person's opinion?
It sparked my curiosity, kind of like what is under Steve Shives hat and why is he hiding it. :drool:

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Witness 0n BBC who sent through phone footage of attack states he heard at least one declare "this is for allah" Just incase some SJWanker wants to say it's possibly a right wing attack.

free thoughtpolice

It was an Irishman yelling "this is for Alan".

Really?

Post by Really? »

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

free thoughtpolice wrote:It was an Irishman yelling "this is for Alan".
"Alan at the bar!" is a possibility, highly unlikely it has anything to do with Islam, the BBC needs to step up it's game quick and reassure the population that Islam is good, this has nothing to do with Islam, just incase people get the wrong idea.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Really? wrote:
It may have been this guy.

[youtube][/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

[youtube][/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Police have afficially declared them terrorist acts.

Billie from Ockham

Just because he was shouting "Allah" don't mean nothin'. And it might also have been mis-heard and mis-understood, which can be a real problem. A friend of mine was meeting another friend, named Akbar, at an airport in Honolulu. My first friend shouted out a traditional Hawaiian greeting to my second friend and was immediately shot by the police.

Billie from Ockham

Za-zen wrote:
"Alan at the bar!" is a possibility, highly unlikely it has anything to do with Islam, the BBC needs to step up it's game quick and reassure the population that Islam is good, this has nothing to do with Islam, just incase people get the wrong idea.
Even my jokes are being :nin: 'd. Fuck.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

So far .. Multiple injuries on London Bridge, more than one possible fatality .. waitress stabbed in a bar by masked man brandishing foot long knife, attacker fought off by public in bar with bar stools and bottles, at least three other attackers outside the bar (Borough Market) Gunshots fired, believed to be by police .. rumours that SAS have been deployed.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Vauxhall stabbing incident not related to other incidents. (BBC)

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

shoutinghorse wrote:She's in full Dawkins attack mode now. .. Let it go Becky, let it go :roll:

2011 Abbie would be proud of, and a little scared of, 2017 Abbie.

If it weren't for the tattoo, 2011 Rebecca and 2017 Rebecca would be indistinguishable. What a hellish existence.

Also Dr. Strange is on Netflix now so I am sooooooo happy :-D Nothins gonna get me down! *checks news* Fantastic. :?

Really?

Post by Really? »

The whole mess in London, of course, is another reason to go after Trump.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

ERV wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:She's in full Dawkins attack mode now. .. Let it go Becky, let it go :roll:

2011 Abbie would be proud of, and a little scared of, 2017 Abbie.

If it weren't for the tattoo, 2011 Rebecca and 2017 Rebecca would be indistinguishable. What a hellish existence.

Also Dr. Strange is on Netflix now so I am sooooooo happy :-D Nothins gonna get me down! *checks news* Fantastic. :?
What might be triggering her is that Dwakins tweeted he would be appearing on a panel with people including Dillahunty. How fucking could he! He's supposed to be on her side, he's her ally! Doesn't he remember that Dawkins is White!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

jimthepleb wrote:Vauxhall stabbing incident not related to other incidents. (BBC)
I am proud of my fellow Brits that, despite terrorists' repeated attempts to disrupt our way of life, normal street crime goes on uninterrupted.

#BlitzSpirit

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

People mown down and stabbed on a Saturday night out. Enough. Fuck the hashtags and candles and all that 'Imagine' bollocks. Get angry. Get angry with the Islamist misanthropy behind such attacks, and more importantly with the snivelling, chilling, censorious climate that won't even let us talk about this Islamist misanthropy and which thinks terrorism is a price worth paying for never giving offence.
Brendan O'Niell

free thoughtpolice

A new pit poster girl maybe? If Michelle Jenneke steps down?
[youtube][/youtube]

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Blimey FTP she's awesome. [youtube]fIVAlV8YVF0[/youtube]fIVAlV8YVF0

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

free thoughtpolice wrote:A new pit poster girl maybe? If Michelle Jenneke steps down?
[youtube][/youtube]
Is this some obscure fetish porn?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

It's good to know The Guardian are focusing on the important parts of this latest attack as it develops:

https://preview.ibb.co/cOGLyF/Screen_Sh ... _15_PM.png

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Unconfirmed that London2017.b was an attempt to throw smoke down for Dawkins.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Lsuoma wrote:Oh, Rayshul - it's Josephine Baker's 111th birthday today. 'Ave a banana!
YEYYYY

free thoughtpolice

This is not fetish porn, it is the appreciation of healthy farm girls and a showcase of their talent. Like the same girl in the hay pusher video from last week. Check her out in this video (apologize for the no sound and bad quality):
[youtube][/youtube]