Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Aneris

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Aneris »

Bhurzum wrote:
Aneris wrote:No, they are not bullies.
http://gourley.podbean.com/mf/web/k9bqyi/retard.gif

Well played, Chemical Aneris, very well played indeed.
https://i.imgur.com/ENOA1PO.png

It's simply not accurate. Antifa is not the same as the Black Bloc or Autonome. You can find Antifa cafés and such things, and it played (and maybe still does play) a rather big part in punk and hardcore Youth Culture in many countries, which is obviously not all violent (or bullying). Berkley attracted Far Right Wingers who came to fight, too. This is not even controversial, and even Sargon of Akkad* briefly acknowledges it, but of course paves over it quickly.

*not the Mesopotamian king, but the YouTube "freespeech activist" who once started the petition to ban social justice from Campus, and who also endorses a petition to ban Antifa, which probably means symbology, names and such things.

https://i.imgur.com/Z5l6qtI.png
[To Trump] Declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization wrote:Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim. ANTIFA have demonstrated time and time again that they're more than willing and able to fill these criteria. We're asking that the president formally declare ANTIFA a domestic terror organization.
The implications are staggering. When you punch an old lady, it's just violence, but when you punch Richard Spencer, it's also terrorism on top of it? :dance:

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Sounds like that thing called the Fyre Festival forgot the ballpit or something.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

How is your hate boners today Aneris? Don't forget you should contact your doctor if it last longer than 8 weeks.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Antifa has nothing to do with these guys in Sweden:
Antifascistisk Aktion (AFA) was founded in Sweden in 1993. Their Activity Guide advocates violence against neo-Nazis.[6] AFA members have admitted to arson by timed firebombs,[7] and have pleaded guilty to burning the Tråvad spinnery in 2005.[8] In January 2006, Swedish AFA members attacked the Norrköping immigration office and threatened officials.[9] In June 2006, AFA members broke windows of an estate of the Christian Democrats in Kalmar.[10] In October 2006, AFA members threatened to block a municipal council meeting in Gothenburg, because the Sweden Democrats had been elected to the council.[11]

In July 2007, AFA members threatened and attacked an immigration judge in Gothenburg.[12] The judge's front door was hit with an axe, and the house was vandalized with red spraypaint. Personal information about the judge and other judges was posted in the Internet.[13] On 7 March 2008, Säpo, the Swedish security police agency, reported that AFA or people using its symbols constantly threaten municipal and provincial elected council members.[14] In August 2008, AFA members spread announcements in Uppsala with the name and image of an opponent, encouraging people to attack him. For this, AFA promised to pay 500 Swedish kronor and a free "knogjärn" (knuckle duster).[15] In February 2009, AFA members attacked the National Democrats politician Vávra Suk.[16]

free thoughtpolice

Antifa has nothing to do with these guys in Sweden:
Antifascistisk Aktion (AFA) was founded in Sweden in 1993. Their Activity Guide advocates violence against neo-Nazis.[6] AFA members have admitted to arson by timed firebombs,[7] and have pleaded guilty to burning the Tråvad spinnery in 2005.[8] In January 2006, Swedish AFA members attacked the Norrköping immigration office and threatened officials.[9] In June 2006, AFA members broke windows of an estate of the Christian Democrats in Kalmar.[10] In October 2006, AFA members threatened to block a municipal council meeting in Gothenburg, because the Sweden Democrats had been elected to the council.[11]

In July 2007, AFA members threatened and attacked an immigration judge in Gothenburg.[12] The judge's front door was hit with an axe, and the house was vandalized with red spraypaint. Personal information about the judge and other judges was posted in the Internet.[13] On 7 March 2008, Säpo, the Swedish security police agency, reported that AFA or people using its symbols constantly threaten municipal and provincial elected council members.[14] In August 2008, AFA members spread announcements in Uppsala with the name and image of an opponent, encouraging people to attack him. For this, AFA promised to pay 500 Swedish kronor and a free "knogjärn" (knuckle duster).[15] In February 2009, AFA members attacked the National Democrats politician Vávra Suk.[16]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

deLurch wrote:Well add the OK hand sign to the list of things that are now signs of white supremism.

http://archive.is/l5Vp0

Let's see. Milk, Pepe, "OK."

What other normal things have been lumped in with this insanity?
In southern Germany, that means "You're and arsehole!".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Guest_440911e7 wrote:
I wonder why someone who's laying the pipes for the nazis would want to paint nazis in a negative way...
If anyone wants to read a good Nazi book (Aneris?) may I recommend 'Loyalty is my Honour' .. Published about 20 years ago so I doubt its still in print but If you can get a copy on e-bay its well worth a read.

http://i.imgur.com/dpVUom0.jpg
Still very available.

http://tinyurl.com/llyktu5

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Lsuoma wrote:
deLurch wrote:Well add the OK hand sign to the list of things that are now signs of white supremism.

Turns out the OK sign does not actually spell OK

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-jKB46WAAAUiwx.jpg

Never knew that.

Most obvious explanation is it just means OK and they do it to mimic Trumps weird use of the sign when he wants you to know that the point he is making is really really important:

http://i.imgur.com/azEndIw.jpg

But yes, let's have the crazy new left sink into even deeper pits of paranoia.

At this point I can only laugh at them.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Steersman wrote:So, what do you say, Aneris? Is Macron "laying the pipes" for stoning women, for an Islamic Caliphate simply because Hani Ramadan is supporting him? Although I have to concede that, as I don't speak either French or German, I don't know to what extent Macron is accepting that support. In any case, sufficient cause to be just a bit skeptical about Macron's program and vision.
I do not know who Hani Ramadan is. I do not endorse Macron, and never did, because I do not know what he wants, or for what he stands for. I know that I would never vote Le Pen. Some people didn't vote Clinton even when they thought she was the lesser of two evils. If the same people now "reluctantly" would vote Le Pen, they lie.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Aneris wrote:No, they are not bullies.
http://gourley.podbean.com/mf/web/k9bqyi/retard.gif

Well played, Chemical Aneris, very well played indeed.
https://i.imgur.com/ENOA1PO.png

It's simply not accurate. Antifa is not the same as the Black Bloc or Autonome. You can find Antifa cafés and such things, and it played (and maybe still does play) a rather big part in punk and hardcore Youth Culture in many countries, which is obviously not all violent (or bullying). Berkley attracted Far Right Wingers who came to fight, too. This is not even controversial, and even Sargon of Akkad* briefly acknowledges it, but of course paves over it quickly.

*not the Mesopotamian king, but the YouTube "freespeech activist" who once started the petition to ban social justice from Campus, and who also endorses a petition to ban Antifa, which probably means symbology, names and such things.

https://i.imgur.com/Z5l6qtI.png
[To Trump] Declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization wrote:Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim. ANTIFA have demonstrated time and time again that they're more than willing and able to fill these criteria. We're asking that the president formally declare ANTIFA a domestic terror organization.
The implications are staggering. When you punch an old lady, it's just violence, but when you punch Richard Spencer, it's also terrorism on top of it? :dance:
I respect you and your many contributions in many threads on the Pit and otherwise. I happen to disagree on your current line of argumentation.

The people who came to see Milo in Berkeley were not interested in a fight. They came to see him preen and talk about black cock and how the SJWs are suffocating freedom in the US. The antifa shitheads showed up and started setting shit on fire and assaulting people.

So during subsequent "Battles of Berkeley," the anti-antifa faction were more ready and interested in a fight. Some of them brought weapons to protect themselves. The police confiscated those weapons. Then the antifa assholes busted through where the police weren't confiscating weapons. The antifa assholes started throwing explosives into the crowd and hitting people with bike locks.

The most recent Battle for Berkeley was perfectly peaceful because the police actually did their job and stopped the antifa assholes from wearing masks and trying to crack "Nazi" skulls.

And the mainstream US media hypothesizes that Moldylocks was just carrying a glass bottle because she was picking up trash because she's such a fine citizen. No, she wasn't going to throw the bottle at her ideological opponent like she did the previous bottle. And her massive, disfiguring injuries healed nicely, just in time for her to go on the mainstream news and play victim.

Really?

Post by Really? »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Never knew that.

Most obvious explanation is it just means OK and they do it to mimic Trumps weird use of the sign when he wants you to know that the point he is making is really really important:

http://i.imgur.com/azEndIw.jpg

But yes, let's have the crazy new left sink into even deeper pits of paranoia.

I'm so pleased to see that the left is finally coming around after years of denying the obvious. The moon landings were obviously faked. Why else would they mark the C-rock with a C in the same way Hollywood set dressers keep track of what goes where?

[youtube][/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

The implications are staggering. When you steal something from a corporation it is called theft, when you stage a riot and break the windows of a bunch of predatory businesses it is called a political protest. :P

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

free thoughtpolice wrote:http://rosecityantifa.org/faq/
Nice of them to decide what everybody gets to listen to and what constitutes fascism. I'm hoping they meet with a certain group of enthusiasts of American-made motorcycles. They might find a well-swung motorcycle chain stings a bit.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
The implications are staggering. When you steal something from a corporation it is called theft, when you stage a riot and break the windows of a bunch of predatory businesses it is called a political protest. :P
The antifa type people have argued exactly that. If you punch a person, it's assault. But if you punch someone because a psychic can divine that you hated the person for their race, gender, ethnicity or whatever, it's somehow a worse crime deserving of greater penalties, all because of their feels.

To antifa and their friends, thoughts are crimes, but trying to kill someone by cracking their skull is only a crime if they're bad people. And they decide who is bad.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Really? wrote:I respect you and your many contributions in many threads on the Pit and otherwise. I happen to disagree on your current line of argumentation.

The people who came to see Milo in Berkeley were not interested in a fight. They came to see him preen and talk about black cock and how the SJWs are suffocating freedom in the US. The antifa shitheads showed up and started setting shit on fire and assaulting people.

So during subsequent "Battles of Berkeley," the anti-antifa faction were more ready and interested in a fight. Some of them brought weapons to protect themselves. The police confiscated those weapons. Then the antifa assholes busted through where the police weren't confiscating weapons. The antifa assholes started throwing explosives into the crowd and hitting people with bike locks.

The most recent Battle for Berkeley was perfectly peaceful because the police actually did their job and stopped the antifa assholes from wearing masks and trying to crack "Nazi" skulls.

And the mainstream US media hypothesizes that Moldylocks was just carrying a glass bottle because she was picking up trash because she's such a fine citizen. No, she wasn't going to throw the bottle at her ideological opponent like she did the previous bottle. And her massive, disfiguring injuries healed nicely, just in time for her to go on the mainstream news and play victim.
I think you are mixing up different events. Milo was months ago. As usual, I was against deplatforming, and against the violence and riots. If someone is legitimately invited, the audience has a right to listen to what they have to say.

This also includes Ann Coulter. However, this was a different event. And this time, the Right Wing organized a counter-protest, called themselves "Patriots" and that including people who came to fight the other protestors. You find videos showing that easily. In other words, two sides (or subsets on each) who looked for a fight.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

OK, ok, ok, forget I asked. (I forgot how many times you have to use the secret White Supremcist sign, but 3 seemed about right. I'd ask Creativity but she was disappointed in our Nazi efforts and left.)

Really, meet me round the back of the bikesheds, we can trade Carrier semen fetish screenshots and laugh about the good old FTB days, before we all became facists. I have an incredibly rare Avicenna, I'll trade you for 2 Dicks jizzing on Ophelia.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:
Really? wrote:I respect you and your many contributions in many threads on the Pit and otherwise. I happen to disagree on your current line of argumentation.

I think you are mixing up different events. Milo was months ago. As usual, I was against deplatforming, and against the violence and riots. If someone is legitimately invited, the audience has a right to listen to what they have to say.

This also includes Ann Coulter. However, this was a different event. And this time, the Right Wing organized a counter-protest, called themselves "Patriots" and that including people who came to fight the other protestors. You find videos showing that easily. In other words, two sides (or subsets on each) who looked for a fight.
I'm talking about the evolution of how things have gone since Trump was inaugurated. Milo was unable to speak because Al-Antifa decided to set things on fire and crack skulls to prevent expressions of free speech. Milo was deplatformed.

Ann Coulter was deplatformed because Al-Antifa threatened a repeat of what they have been doing in a number of places: trying to kill people who disagree with them and destroying property, all under the cover of anonymity. Then the 4chan autists identified one of the pussies, and the pussy attempted murderer has gone underground because he doesn't want to suffer consequences for being part of Al-Antifa.

And look what happens when the police aren't restrained by their pussy, pro-BAMN-Berkeley-Qaida mayor and stop putting up with Al-Antifa's retarded, violent, anti-free speech, anti-American bullshit:

[youtube][/youtube]

People who disagree have a peaceful protest and Al-Antifa doesn't try to kill anyone or cause hundreds of thousands of dollars in property damage that will be pinned on taxpayers.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

HunnyBunny wrote: 2 Dicks jizzing on Ophelia
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7J6F2t-sgUM/hqdefault.jpg

(You'll smoke a turd in hell for conjuring up the mental imagery that's currently torturing me!)

Really?

Post by Really? »

I gravitated toward the skeptic community because I was annoyed by numerology and psychics and all of the fucking retards who would take a perfectly innocuous symbol and use it as proof of fucking alien invasion or GMOs being a CIA plot to give Hispanics AIDS.

Now I've given in. The conspiracies are real. Did you know that Philip Morris is a KKK front group? You forgot this one.

https://gorgeouspersian.files.wordpress ... edited.gif

PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that Philip Morris is trying to kill black people with their poison. They are KKKlearly KKK in AmeriKKKa.

http://i.dlisted.com/files/imagecache/p ... 77_006.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Slymepit! Halp! Aneris was right! I watched one of Sargon's videos and it turned me into a Nazi!!!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Quick I need some pure arian blooded woman to turn their vagina into a clown car for me. We must spread the master race! Girlcock is fine. I am not a transpacific bigot.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Sealagrants are taking over our boats!!! They come from the violent seas. Send them back!

[youtube][/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote:Quick I need some pure arian blooded woman to turn their vagina into a clown car for me. We must spread the master race! Girlcock is fine. I am not a transpacific bigot.
Here are some pureblood Aryan options.

http://www.usmbooks.com/images/SIEG/SSsiegBk10.jpg

This woman came up in my search for "aryan blooded woman" and I happen to think she's really pretty.

https://volkundvaterland.files.wordpres ... .jpg?w=625

I am not linking and I didn't visit the site, but this looks like a promising way to find a pure, white Caucasian woman to carry a proud American white man's seed.

http:// http://www.i nternationallovescout.com/gallery/euro

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

deLurch wrote:Sealagrants are taking over our boats!!! They come from the violent seas. Send them back!

[youtube][/youtube]
PZ would probably kill it. He hates being sea lioned.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

You let one sealander in, and they all want to follow.

[youtube][/youtube]

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Really? wrote:
deLurch wrote:Quick I need some pure arian blooded woman to turn their vagina into a clown car for me. We must spread the master race! Girlcock is fine. I am not a transpacific bigot.

This woman came up in my search for "aryan blooded woman" and I happen to think she's really pretty.

I am not linking and I didn't visit the site, but this looks like a promising way to find a pure, white Caucasian woman to carry a proud American white man's seed.

Has nothing over our patron saint Evalion:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Really? wrote:

Has nothing over our patron saint Evalion:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
She's such a fascinating case. I don't even know if she's a Poe or what, but she expressed retarded pro-Nazi views and YouTube and the rest of the mainstream media blasted her for months. Mainstream journalists had a choice. Does this prove:

A) The internet hates women and people who disagree will harass women

or

B) Anyone who says things we don't like must be silenced so they can't compete with us.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Repel these underwater invaders for God and Country!

[youtube][/youtube]

CaptainFluffyBunny

deLurch wrote:Slymepit! Halp! Aneris was right! I watched one of Sargon's videos and it turned me into a Nazi!!!
Calm down by looking at this picture of my boys from a few years back.

566464289.jpg
(731.93 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

Guest_8c1d3edc

Post by Guest_8c1d3edc »

feathers wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:I've seen her ex Adam on a couple of Tested videos in the past
Umm, only there? Not on, like, television during the past thirteen years?
and he comes across as a fairly decent bloke, what baffles me is how the fuck did he put up with her for six years, she is such a vacuous cunt I'm amazed anyone would continue dating her for more than half a dozen fucks. .. But six years?? :shock:
I suppose he's much too busy so this was a show business "relationship". Did they ever even shack up?
Yes they lived together in Amherst, NY for several years until Watson threw a temper tantrum about not being recognised by CFI for her amazingness with some queen bee position when then-Director Ron Lindsay and others said enough of her antics

mycatsaremygods . com / 2013/06/23/walking-away-from-those-that-are-becoming-that-feminazi-stereotype/ ("Watson and Hensley ending up the helm would be choice" as one facebook comment says about them wantin Ron Lindsay fired )

and she then encouraged Adam to quit his job there. she then got the CFI podcast hosts to take their show to Mother Jones to fuck CFI over further.
skepchick . org /2013/06/ so-much-for-center-for-inquiry/
most of the time she was very high maintenance & getting psych help as her twitter account during the time shows.

soon after moved to Alameda, SF where she got Adam his job with the Mythbusters but did nothing of her own differently -- then not long after some Mythbuster-employed friends got married, they split up and she went on a holiday with an Apple Exc who she is now dating.

His linkedin page--
Producer Inquiring Minds Podcast 2013 – Present (4 years)
Center for Inquiry Media Producer February 2010 – June 2013 (3 years 5 months)

Brieve should have all this already anyway

CaptainFluffyBunny

I really find that listening to Sargon puts a goose in my step.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Early 1970's white supremacist indoctrination.

[youtube][/youtube]

Sid and Marty Kroft were some insidious motherfuckers.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

MacGruberKnows wrote:https://i0.wp.com/www.lovethetruth.com/ ... _palin.jpg

Devils and Nazi's oh my!

Devils and Nazis everywhere.
That is so a Rosemary's baby.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guest_8c1d3edc wrote:
feathers wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:I've seen her ex Adam on a couple of Tested videos in the past
Umm, only there? Not on, like, television during the past thirteen years?
and he comes across as a fairly decent bloke, what baffles me is how the fuck did he put up with her for six years, she is such a vacuous cunt I'm amazed anyone would continue dating her for more than half a dozen fucks. .. But six years?? :shock:
I suppose he's much too busy so this was a show business "relationship". Did they ever even shack up?
Yes they lived together in Amherst, NY for several years until Watson threw a temper tantrum about not being recognised by CFI for her amazingness with some queen bee position when then-Director Ron Lindsay and others said enough of her antics

mycatsaremygods . com / 2013/06/23/walking-away-from-those-that-are-becoming-that-feminazi-stereotype/ ("Watson and Hensley ending up the helm would be choice" as one facebook comment says about them wantin Ron Lindsay fired )

and she then encouraged Adam to quit his job there. she then got the CFI podcast hosts to take their show to Mother Jones to fuck CFI over further.
skepchick . org /2013/06/ so-much-for-center-for-inquiry/
most of the time she was very high maintenance & getting psych help as her twitter account during the time shows.

soon after moved to Alameda, SF where she got Adam his job with the Mythbusters but did nothing of her own differently -- then not long after some Mythbuster-employed friends got married, they split up and she went on a holiday with an Apple Exc who she is now dating.

His linkedin page--
Producer Inquiring Minds Podcast 2013 – Present (4 years)
Center for Inquiry Media Producer February 2010 – June 2013 (3 years 5 months)

Brieve should have all this already anyway
Thanks for this. It's all pretty clear that CFI would be better off if it were led by a tag team of Watson and Hensley, depending on which one is currently not under psychiatric hold at the time.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

A-OK is also the sign of the beast:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/u ... ok6661.jpg

Proof the the nazi's are in an alliance with the beast and are controlled by the devil.

Everything is not A-OK.

Really?

Post by Really? »

This is real, people! This is not a conspiracy! This is real proof and real evidence!

And today, we're sponsored by PowerProstate. Get your prostate back to where it was before the globalists premiered the Teletubbies and deconstructed male erections.

[youtube][/youtube]

We were warned!!! We were warned.

http://www.lionarray.com/uploads/2/0/8/ ... 971933.png

http://illuminatisymbols.info/wp-conten ... yramid.jpg

http://illuminatisymbols.info/wp-conten ... ix-666.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Really? wrote:
I gravitated toward the skeptic community because I was annoyed by numerology and psychics and all of the fucking retards who would take a perfectly innocuous symbol and use it as proof of fucking alien invasion or GMOs being a CIA plot to give Hispanics AIDS.

Now I've given in. The conspiracies are real. Did you know that Philip Morris is a KKK front group? You forgot this one.

https://gorgeouspersian.files.wordpress ... edited.gif

PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that Philip Morris is trying to kill black people with their poison. They are KKKlearly KKK in AmeriKKKa.

There is (was?) a way of turning the pack around so you could "spell out" KKK because there were three sides of the pack that had that red/white triangle that looked a bit like a K if you were 18-years old, high on cheap weed, and wanted to believe that the world was run by Jewish lizards from the Moon.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Believe she is trying to make the 666 alt-right sign but having to hold the Winston Devil's cigarette stops her from doing so and the Devil's Cigarette package is hiding the A-OK or 666 or Devils Horns sign she is probably making or trying to make.

And her shoes are probably made from the cloven hoofs of a goat. But can't quite make that out. More research needed.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Really?

Post by Really? »

MacGruberKnows wrote:http://i.dlisted.com/files/imagecache/p ... 77_006.jpg

Believe she is trying to make the 666 alt-right sign but having to hold the Winston Devil's cigarette stops her from doing so and the Devil's Cigarette package is hiding the A-OK or 666 or Devils Horns sign she is probably making or trying to make.

And her shoes are probably made from the cloven hoofs of a goat. But can't quite make that out. More research needed.
This is the world that that alt-right Gamergater Bernie Bro white supremacists want to re-establish! We must stop them!

This is why we must stop the alt-right from completing their plan to fluoridate the water!!!!!

Pay attention, people! The signs are being displayed in plain sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CvGFpdZGJQQ/hqdefault.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

One additional observation about the Bill Nye Sex episode. Bill Nye went out of his way to repeated point out and "joke" around about how much of a 100% pure heterosexual super male he was.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Sounds like that thing called the Fyre Festival forgot the ballpit or something.
:lol: You were :nin:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

On a different tangent, the guy who shot 5 BLM protesters who were chasing him got 15 years in the klink. What really did him in was the recordings of him being all 4chan/k/ style edgy.

Being "edgy" like that at the time may have seemed funny to him. But he then proceeded to get himself into a volatile situation while armed. And suddenly all of the edginess didn't seem like a joke to the police, prosecutor or judge. To them it appears as stated to be a sign of premeditation for the situation he got himself into.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-m ... rotesters/?

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

deLurch wrote:One additional observation about the Bill Nye Sex episode. Bill Nye went out of his way to repeated point out and "joke" around about how much of a 100% pure heterosexual super male he was.
If this isn't the Devil's Horns kicked up a notch I don't know what is:

http://wmbriggs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/bnsg.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
"Richie, this isn't TAM, this is bowling. There are rules."

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Brive1987 wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote:Sounds like that thing called the Fyre Festival forgot the ballpit or something.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/fac ... 39/120.jpg

I must be the first person in the history of the pit to be :nin: by a photshop. But if I am not then I guess I am :nin: again.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

feathers wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
"Richie, this isn't TAM, this is bowling. There are rules."

At times like this we need our Gods to make sense of the world:

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0499/5 ... 156128.jpg

Thank you Zardoz. Thank you. You have restored my faith in humanity.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MacGruberKnows wrote: <snip>

Never knew that.

Checkmate, BLM, SJWs!
MacGruberKnows wrote:But yes, let's have the crazy new left sink into even deeper pits of paranoia.

Case of?
Pareidolia (/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus (an image or a sound) by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists.
Occupational hazard of political and sociological prognostications, particularly problematic when the process is decoupled from testing against facts.

Malky

Post by Malky »

Really? wrote:

Could just be Polish https://girlladies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... girls.html

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/fac ... 39/120.jpg

I must be the first person in the history of the pit to be :nin: by a photshop. But if I am not then I guess I am :nin: again.
LOL! Google #fyrefestival. Big backlash against all of the rich twits having to survive basically a camping weekend with cheese sandwiches and yurt tents. "Lord of the flies for rich millenials"

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote:
Steersman wrote:So, what do you say, Aneris? Is Macron "laying the pipes" for stoning women, for an Islamic Caliphate simply because Hani Ramadan is supporting him? Although I have to concede that, as I don't speak either French or German, I don't know to what extent Macron is accepting that support. In any case, sufficient cause to be just a bit skeptical about Macron's program and vision.
I do not know who Hani Ramadan is. I do not endorse Macron, and never did, because I do not know what he wants, or for what he stands for.
Maybe I was a bit remiss in not connecting the dots adequately, but I figured that the YouTube video and attendant tweets were sufficient to fill in the blanks - maybe you didn't bother to watch it? Once more, from the top, with feeling:

The guy in the opening shot of the video in Fatah's tweet is Ramadan, the brother of Tariq Ramadan, and both of whom (?) are grandsons of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. And both are touted as Islamic spokesmen, and Hani is, apparently, a French citizen. But Hani, as indicated or suggested in both tweets and the video, is an islamopologist of the first water, if not an outright islamist, and refused to condemn the Islamic practice of stoning women - why just the women? - for adultery.

But my argument was that using your apparent yardstick of condemning entire movements for the less than edifying or salutary positions of those who support the nominal leaders of them - as Ramadan does for Macron, and as Sargon supposedly does with Le Pen - is not a particularly sound method of judging which of two leaders or policies is the proverbial lesser of two evils.
Aneris wrote:Some people didn't vote Clinton even when they thought she was the lesser of two evils.
I find that a little hard to believe. So you're saying that they knowingly voted for the greater of two evils? Seems a vote for a third alternative - supposedly the least of all evils - merely out of principle when they had snowball's chance in hell of succeeding looks to be tantamount to voting for, in their view, for the greater of two evils.
Aneris wrote:If the same people now "reluctantly" would vote Le Pen, they lie.
??? Does not compute.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well, we've come a long way since dear old Percy Bysshe argued for the necessity of atheism.

Here Jordan Peterson gives the opposing point of view:

[youtube][/youtube]

Maybe I am naive - but I can't quite get to the point where I think that people need to believe in mythology as more than stories. Or that they need some Karen Armstrong style faith in the transcendent 'ground of all being'.

Fuck the Answer. Whatever. Die.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:http://rosecityantifa.org/faq/
Nice of them to decide what everybody gets to listen to and what constitutes fascism. I'm hoping they meet with a certain group of enthusiasts of American-made motorcycles. They might find a well-swung motorcycle chain stings a bit.
​Don’t white supremacists and fascists have rights like everybody else?

No one has the right to threaten our community with violence. Likewise, we reject the “right” of the government and police - who have more in common with fascists than they do with us - to decide for us when fascists have crossed the line from merely expressing themselves into posing an immediate threat. We will not abdicate our freedom to judge when and how to defend ourselves.
Translation: we don't care about the laws, we want to feel free to decide you're a nazi and punch you whenever we want. Also the police is fascist.
Doesn’t stopping fascists from speaking make you just as bad as them?
Failing to stop fascists from speaking - that is, giving them the opportunity to organize to impose their agenda on the rest of us - makes you as bad as them. If you care about freedom, don’t stand idly by while people mobilize to take it away​
Does this mean that those people should punch themselves in the face? After all they're mobilizing to take away freedom for others.
The best way to defeat fascism is to let them express their views so that everyone can see how ignorant they are. Can’t we refute them more effectively with ideas than force?

People don’t become fascists simply because they’re persuaded by their ideas. Fascism claims to offer power to those who feel threatened by shifting social and economic realities. The fact that their analysis of these shifts are ignorant misses the point; do we need to cite examples of how dumb ideas have proved massively popular throughout history? From Italy to Germany to streets around the world today, fascists haven’t gained strength through rational argument, but through organizing to wield power at the expense of others. To counter this, we can’t just argue against them; we have to prevent them from organizing by any means necessary. We can debate their ideas all day long, but if we don’t prevent them from building the capacity to make them reality, it won’t matter. Only popular self-defense, not simply debate, has succeeded in stopping fascism.
"In order to fight fascism we have to have fascist tactics ourselves." Brilliant plan!