Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Malky wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:fuck me.
No thamks
Versatile love may have some butt stuff! Damn skippy homeslice sing it with me all night.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:I think listening to Ann Coulter is a pretty worth while exercise right now. She is one of the only people I can name that predicted Trump would win as soon as he said he was going to run. She is quite the loon most of the time, but I wonder what her story is regarding this prediction which was universally slammed at the time.
I still can't get over that I made out with Ann Coulter on a camping trip as a teenager. May explain my love of horses later in life.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:I think listening to Ann Coulter is a pretty worth while exercise right now. She is one of the only people I can name that predicted Trump would win as soon as he said he was going to run. She is quite the loon most of the time, but I wonder what her story is regarding this prediction which was universally slammed at the time.
I still can't get over that I made out with Ann Coulter on a camping trip as a teenager. May explain my love of horses later in life.
Whoa - what??

Seriously??

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

She'd make a prediction like that because she's a loon. The loon got lucky :D

She wasn't so lucky when she put another prognostication in her dead-on-arrival book :lol:
Ann Coulter’s new book is called “In Trump We Trust,” but the conservative pundit might already be regretting that title.

“There’s nothing Trump can do that won’t be forgiven,” she wrote in her book. “Except change his immigration policies.”

Trump did just that on Wednesday night with a plan to offer legal status to undocumented immigrants, an announcement that came the very same night Coulter held her book launch party.

She did not look like she was in a forgiving mood.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann ... 73444e79f4

Really?

Post by Really? »

Sunder wrote:Trying to find that story where Myers pretended to be Billy Big Balls and told his baboons all about how he faced down a religious speaker at his university and during the Q&A asked a devastating question to thunderous applause, which the speaker got wind of and responded with a video of the event showing Myers lied and had never spoken, and accused him of having stood in the corner glowering but unable to muster up the courage to say anything.

I think it'd be a relevant story for Coyne's audience, to remind them that they're dealing with the textbook definition of a chickenhawk. Peez always seems like he's itching for a fight but he can't back down fast enough when there's any opportunity to show he's not a coward. Because he is one.
Should have included the link to the original Mike S Adams description of the event.

http://archive.is/nH6Fn

https://townhall.com/columnists/mikeada ... ppians_413

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

PZ is spewing all sorts of inanities in those Comments...

but one thing worth mentioning is the cognitive dissonance between Regressives characterizing rightwing speech as a loony extreme fringe of unscientific political-woo/ while simultaneously claiming rightwing speech is the long-dominant incumbent ruling ideology of a patriarchal white-supremacist status-quo.

To reject the latter is to suggest students shouldnt be exposed to the horse's-mouth words of our masters, whether those words are true or false.

Regressives still havent admitted to themselves that the Deplorables won.

Regressive s also havent admitted they Cried Wolf, until it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
feathers wrote:Perhaps it's because I'm Dutch so you'd have to pry my wallet from my dead, cold fingers, but I don't understand this new culture of e-begging. Apparently there's an army of knobs constantly online with their credit card between their knees, doling out streams of money in return for VHS-quality videos of people talking about nothing in their own living room, or playing a video game. Why, just why?
We've got two generations now that have been told as youth that they can grow up to be anything they want in life, but the "...with the proper training and if you work hard enough" left off the end. So they declare themselves artists, journalists, community organizers, whatever, having studied completely unmarketable things like anthropology, comp lit, conservation, and queer indigenous peoples studies.

And yes, there exist knobs who do make decent livings the old-fashioned way, and essentially willingly host these parasites. But a while back, some Pitter (Brive?) showed that a large amount of the baboons' Patreon revenue is going in a circle -- they all donate to each other.
Skep did the hard yards. I drew boxes.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
She has an Adam's apple so there has been speculation as to the nature of her junk.
Did you find out if she is Ann or Mann?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Tigzy wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Whoa - what??

Seriously??
Matt, you know "that thing that she does"? If you show you know you can be part of the club. But you gotta show the badge. So come on ...

Malky

Post by Malky »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Malky wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:fuck me.
No thamks
Versatile love may have some butt stuff! Damn skippy homeslice sing it with me all night.
I googled this and still don't understand what you are saying so unfortunately the joke is lost on me (no surprise)

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
feathers wrote:Perhaps it's because I'm Dutch so you'd have to pry my wallet from my dead, cold fingers, but I don't understand this new culture of e-begging. Apparently there's an army of knobs constantly online with their credit card between their knees, doling out streams of money in return for VHS-quality videos of people talking about nothing in their own living room, or playing a video game. Why, just why?
We've got two generations now that have been told as youth that they can grow up to be anything they want in life, but the "...with the proper training and if you work hard enough" left off the end. So they declare themselves artists, journalists, community organizers, whatever, having studied completely unmarketable things like anthropology, comp lit, conservation, and queer indigenous peoples studies.

And yes, there exist knobs who do make decent livings the old-fashioned way, and essentially willingly host these parasites. But a while back, some Pitter (Brive?) showed that a large amount of the baboons' Patreon revenue is going in a circle -- they all donate to each other.
Skep did the hard yards. I drew boxes.
Watson is exactly the kind of person who charges five dollars to allow you to spend time with her in the free livestream.

http://i.imgur.com/xknwpX9.jpg

And unless I'm incorrect, I don't think I can tell who, if anyone, she supports.

Really?

Post by Really? »

That's our PZ: making friends and influencing people.

http://i.imgur.com/LwptVhp.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Really? wrote:That's our PZ: making friends and influencing people.

Why is PZ calling Coyne a Regressive? Are SJWs appropriating the "Regressive" label?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Back during the diagram drawing days she supported 1 person. A person even more pathetic than herself.

Amy.

That number could only have gone down by now.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
A gentleman never tells - but we'd make an exception in this case.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Why is PZ calling Coyne a Regressive? Are SJWs appropriating the "Regressive" label?
I believe that is it. Coyne is a "regressive" because he wants to segregate water fountains, reinstate slavery and round up gay people and put them into work camps. Coyne actually thinks that science is about determining truth through observable experimentation and peer-reviewed scrutiny. That's the old way of doing things. No, PZ doesn't want us to regress back to that. We're now in a world where Caitlyn Jenner always had a vagina because she always had a vagina.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

For those who want to avoid giving any clicks at all to FTB:
http://archive.is/HC2Fe

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Just Peez. He's so offended by the phrase "regressive Left," he appropriates it for the true regressives who populate his shit list.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Speaking of 'regressives' (in this case of the ex-muslim variety) - here's a new Youtuber - that popped up in my feed recently.

[youtube][/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ on Rebecca Watson, Ann Coulter:
I mean, if you’re saying we can learn something new and interesting from an Rebecca Watson Ann Coulter talk, I have to point out that a) she is not a scholar with an insightful, well-researched position, b) we’re already well-steeped in her kind of godawful discourse, and c) I have to question your competence in critically evaluating the world of ideas if you think she has anything worthwhile to contribute.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote:For those who want to avoid giving any clicks at all to FTB:
Think he does have a bit of a point, at least he would have had one if his tribe hadn't been threatening violence. And if they were equally ready to deprive the odious Linda Sarsour of her opportunity to speak in similar venues. Maybe he thinks Sharia law and all its attendant barbarisms are more worthy of consideration than insisting on the application of immigration law.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ on Rebecca Watson, Ann Coulter:
I mean, if you’re saying we can learn something new and interesting from an Rebecca Watson Ann Coulter talk, I have to point out that a) she is not a scholar with an insightful, well-researched position, b) we’re already well-steeped in her kind of godawful discourse, and c) I have to question your competence in critically evaluating the world of ideas if you think she has anything worthwhile to contribute.
:lol: :lol:

I swear to Gawd, these fucking people, they're just so reliable.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Brive1987 wrote:
In shorts, she's not making any money out of Twitch except for possible donations here and there.

Consistantly average.

http://i.imgur.com/MNUVQyi.jpg[/quote]

Come on. Some rich West Coast tech dudes must have signed up to her Patreon a few years ago, for SJW points, and fucking forgot they have subscribed.

I simply can't believe people would WILLINGLY give her money for the absolute crap she produces.

Oh, and Beckybooze, putting Indy front and centre won't conceal your hideous character.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well, when PZ is right, he is right.

About Ann Coulter (and yes the comment fits Watson just as well).

Or has Coulter published an addenda of corrections?

If so the section on her science advisor Micheal Behe alone would be a volume in itself.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

http://imgur.com/O7ecQWW.png

Remember when James Watson was bounced from Cold Spring Harbor for racist remarks he'd made to a UK newspaper? Peez decried the decision, saying "controversial" opinions from academics should be indulged, because that's what they're there for.

I agree with him, but it's funny that Peez tweezes off one exemption to his "no bigotry" rule that just happens to guarantee his continued employment.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Steersman wrote:
Think he does have a bit of a point, at least he would have had one if his tribe hadn't been threatening violence. And if they were equally ready to deprive the odious Linda Sarsour of her opportunity to speak in similar venues. Maybe he thinks Sharia law and all its attendant barbarisms are more worthy of consideration than insisting on the application of immigration law.

Peezus states: The rage always seems to rise on behalf of far-right asshats and Nazis, like Coulter or Yiannopoulos, have you noticed?

Erm, perhaps because it is people from the right whose speech is targeted by far the most.

And yes, I would defend the likes of Sarsour to her free speech as well, PZ. Now fuck off back under your rock, and suck on that festering octopus tentacle you have wrapped around your knob (PZ's weird Ed Gein-style fetish), you fat fucker.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Come on. Some rich West Coast tech dudes must have signed up to her Patreon a few years ago, for SJW points, and fucking forgot they have subscribed.

I simply can't believe people would WILLINGLY give her money for the absolute crap she produces.
I think strategic blowjobs seeded throughout TAM are paying off massively. Peez is still hanging on the wan hope he'll re-experience the shame and ecstasy that came with his first and only hummer.

/baseless_speculation

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Yee Ha!

Looks like things are boiling over into a good old fashioned street brawl.

It's the Founding Fathers versus the Freedom Riders.

Place your bets now ladies and (no so) gentlekin.

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:Speaking of 'regressives' (in this case of the ex-muslim variety) - here's a new Youtuber - that popped up in my feed recently.

[.youtube][/youtube]
Yup. Pretty much. This is why I say that there's no "moderation" in islam. There are only people who apply the theocratic laws and people who try not to get targeted by those who apply the theocratic laws. Islam isn't a fuzzy ensemble of feel-good platitudes and vague commitments to a good life with little specifics as some Christian churches have become. Islam is a theocratic order, with precise laws that are enacted because they're the will of Allah, because they're the Submission (Islam, indeed) to the will of Allah, expressed through his prophet Mohammed, and nothing can go against them. Islam is a political and social project, not simply mystical mumbo-jumbo.

Individual people who are born and raise in islam can get away from it if they live in a secular country or if they're willing to risk death, but islam as an ideology cannot improve unless it somehow will become a fuzzy ensemble of feel-good platitudes and vague commitments to a good life. But in order to do that islam needs to change radically, so much that it wouldn't be recognizable as islam by the vast majority of people who practice it now. It could theoretically happen (hell if it happened to Christianity, which had precise rules but now for many is just feel-good bullshit...) but it'd take a long time and lots of effort, and it's not guaranteed to happen anyway.

People like Maajid Nawaz are sincere liberals, but they're deluding themselves if they think that they can find their liberal ideas within islam. Instead they're adding a humane body of liberal interpretations to inhumane texts, which is a noble effort, but ultimately a play, a dress up, a fiction.

Perhaps it's better to abandon the idea of changing islam and instead protecting secularism and making sure that people dissatisfied with islam can leave it and still live outside it undisturbed. In time this should reduce the number of muslim moral busybodies and increase the number of nominal or cultural muslims who don't really believe, and of ex-muslims as well.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Come on. Some rich West Coast tech dudes must have signed up to her Patreon a few years ago, for SJW points, and fucking forgot they have subscribed.

Oh, and Beckybooze, putting Indy front and centre won't conceal your hideous character.
I've seen her ex Adam on a couple of Tested videos in the past and he comes across as a fairly decent bloke, what baffles me is how the fuck did he put up with her for six years, she is such a vacuous cunt I'm amazed anyone would continue dating her for more than half a dozen fucks. .. But six years?? :shock:

Really?

Post by Really? »

MarcusAu wrote:Yee Ha!

Looks like things are boiling over into a good old fashioned street brawl.

It's the Founding Fathers versus the Freedom Riders.

Place your bets now ladies and (no so) gentlekin.

[youtube][/youtube]
I disagree with one part of the video. Yes, some people on both sides are violent and idiots. But we should definitely let people know about the antifa/left-wing violence because it is so whitewashed in the mainstream media. Most normal people don't realize that Clinton supporters were at least as violent as Trump supporters. Why? The left-wing violence never ended up in the mainstream news.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

shoutinghorse wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:

I've seen her ex Adam on a couple of Tested videos in the past and he comes across as a fairly decent bloke, what baffles me is how the fuck did he put up with her for six years, she is such a vacuous cunt I'm amazed anyone would continue dating her for more than half a dozen fucks. .. But six years?? :shock:
Stuck Homme Syndrome?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Really? wrote:
I disagree with one part of the video. Yes, some people on both sides are violent and idiots. But we should definitely let people know about the antifa/left-wing violence because it is so whitewashed in the mainstream media. Most normal people don't realize that Clinton supporters were at least as violent as Trump supporters. Why? The left-wing violence never ended up in the mainstream news.
At some point (if we haven't reached it already) it's not going to matter.

It's good to get a perspective on things - preferably at least 2 miles away from where the riot breaks out.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Little Paul has been trying this out for some time. I don't know how much traction he's got outside of his asylum. It's a version of the classic "I'm rubber and you're glue" but without the rhyming sophistication. Because he's an asshole.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I love the way that PeeNus has enlarged the PP Donate button, but didn't bother to do any repair work on it afterwards.
Image1.jpg
(49.64 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

For Aneris: Another Sargon-pal deep-cover-nazi utuber lays pipe for Hitler, by giving platform to armed robber white supremacist who punched Moldylocks:

[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I still can't get over that I made out with Ann Coulter on a camping trip as a teenager. May explain my love of horses later in life.
She has an Adam's apple so there has been speculation as to the nature of her junk.
Did you find out if she is Ann or Mann?
All I can tell you is, she had a firm grip for a girl....

She hasn't aged well, you know:
Ann_Coulter_HS_Yearbook.jpg
(16.54 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Malky wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Versatile love may have some butt stuff! Damn skippy homeslice sing it with me all night.
I googled this and still don't understand what you are saying so unfortunately the joke is lost on me (no surprise)
[youtube][/youtube]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:All I can tell you is, she had a firm grip for a girl....

She hasn't aged well, you know:
Ann_Coulter_HS_Yearbook.jpg
Erm... :shock:

free thoughtpolice

[youtube][/youtube]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Malky wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Versatile love may have some butt stuff! Damn skippy homeslice sing it with me all night.
[youtube][/youtube]
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEduMXoa ... /giphy.gif

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Really? wrote:
Sunder wrote:Trying to find that story where Myers pretended to be Billy Big Balls and told his baboons all about how he faced down a religious speaker at his university and during the Q&A asked a devastating question to thunderous applause, which the speaker got wind of and responded with a video of the event showing Myers lied and had never spoken, and accused him of having stood in the corner glowering but unable to muster up the courage to say anything.

I think it'd be a relevant story for Coyne's audience, to remind them that they're dealing with the textbook definition of a chickenhawk. Peez always seems like he's itching for a fight but he can't back down fast enough when there's any opportunity to show he's not a coward. Because he is one.
I dug this up just for you. Because I like you.

http://im-from-missouri.blogspot.com/20 ... lying.html
Sleazy PZ Myers caught lying
Mike S. Adams, an invited speaker at the University of Minnesota - Morris, charged that Sleazy PZ Myers' following account of the Q&A session following Adams' speech is false:
“…a fellow with a darker complexion and a long ponytail raised his hand to ask a good question, one that was actually very close to what I was going to ask as I was working my way up towards the room. He pointed out the fundamental inconsistency in Adams' conversion story—it didn't make sense that a good liberal would, in anger at feminism, abandon all liberal principles to so whole-heartedly embrace all of the completely contrary principles of conservative extremism (his answer: it was complicated, and there was more to the story than he'd been able to tell—I bet). The questions were just starting to warm up and drill down into Adams' hypocrisy, when one of our local ringleaders, who had jumped up out of his seat when Mr. Radical Ponytail had raised his hand, abruptly cut off the questions.”
[I think this Larry Fafarman person bungled the quoting in Blogspot.] The problem for Professor Myer (sic) is that – perhaps unbeknownst to him – the speech was videotaped. The videotape – taken by the school newspaper – will clearly show two things:

1. The man who asked the question about my conversion was white.
2. After I answered the white man’s question, the darker man in the ponytail asked a question about civil liberties, which I answered. He was not prevented from asking a question by a “local ringleader.”

In subsequent posts on his blog Pharyngula, here and here, Sleazy PZ never denied that his above account of the Q&A session is false, and there is the videotape proof that his account is false.

IMO Adams was unfair in thinking that Sleazy PZ was obligated to ask him a question. However, Sleazy PZ had boasted that he was going to ask Adams some tough questions and even asked Pharyngula's readers to suggest questions to ask Adams:
I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to his talk, but if I can, suggest some good questions I can ask him. I'm tempted to ask him to simply expound on the distinction between micro- and macro-evolution, so that he can scuttle himself with his own words…although I suspect his talk itself will be sufficiently foolish on its own.
Sleazy PZ's blog Pharyngula is unfortunately a very popular blog, averaging about 20,000 hits per day, which I believe is about three times the traffic that Panda's Thumb and Uncommon Descent, which are popular multiblogger blogs, get (to see the site meter statistics on his blog, just click on the little rainbow-colored square near the bottom of the left-hand sidebar) . Sleazy PZ even has his own article on Wikipedia.

For more of my posts on Sleazy PZ, just enter "PZ" in the search window in the top border of the blog screen (you must be scrolled to the very top to see the window).

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/200810 ... ced_me.php

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/200801 ... _adams.php

Additional links PZ made about Adams.
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006 ... e-s-adams/

PZ's account of the talk.

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006 ... hypocrite/
Thank you for the links and apologies for misremembering bits.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

gurugeorge wrote:Re. Ayn Rand. I had a phase, as I was leaving socialism in my early 20s, of quite liking her (she was strong meat, but that was just what I needed at the time); then for a long time as a libertarian with anarchist tendencies I hated her, now in my old age I'm liking her again - a lot.
Her early work is different; a lot more along the lines of conventional novels, specifically We The Living which is the nascent stages of her reaction to the Russian revolution; she gets progressively more hardcore until by Atlas Shrugged she's basically gilding the lily, though I've never found her a bad writer, a charge she's faced plenty of times. I need to revisit some of those books because there's parts that seem oddly prescient now, but then, she had seen it all before.

There must have been some dramatic mental contortions under Communism to make some of the day to day work - so much of it was utter nonsense, and people knew.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

I came here to brag that I turned on a 20-something to the Butthole Surfers just-now...
but Bill Nye and Dildoface are also doing the lord's work, this week.

By the way... anyone else notice that bit of Yemmy's rant, suggesting a 'six inch penis' is an absurdly large claim? That detail made her complaints seem like lies. According to her, legions of guys brag to her about their six-inchers. Im pretty sure that's​ not the go-to number harassers use.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Is Ed Brayton still a thing?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: By the way... anyone else notice that bit of Yemmy's rant, suggesting a 'six inch penis' is an absurdly large claim? That detail made her complaints seem like lies. According to her, legions of guys brag to her about their six-inchers. Im pretty sure that's​ not the go-to number harassers use.
You'd need at least 9 to get past that Hottentot shelf.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Is Ed Brayton still a thing?
Several things.

IIRC, he went to Patheos, but I can't be arsed to look.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Show me what a feminist looks like.

This is what a feminist looks like!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

free thoughtpolice

deLurch wrote:Berkley Empathy tent.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/bf31c7ff06/14202.jpg
Is that Pedobear? :shock:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Is that Plait the Twat campaigning with Yemmy?

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

shoutinghorse wrote:It appears the Metropolitan Police in London will now 'investigate' hurt feelings over criticism of the religion of peace, yes I know some on here will see the names Hopkins & Robinson and think 'Nazi' ( here's looking at you Aneris) but just let that sink in. If you complain that your feelings have been hurt because someone criticised Islam on Twitter, the UK police will take you seriously.

http://i.imgur.com/moExrW3.png
Hurt feelings, when was that? And when did I defend Islam? I have no idea who Hopkins or Robins even are. Are they Reichsbürger who post about "Greater Germany"? :roll:

Funny how that works: to defend Führer Sargon and his buddies (who share Daily Stormer, campaign for Le Pen etc) from the "Alt Right" label, you guys totally invent what I allegedly think. By now, I've lost all agency about it.

Everyone is annoyed by this whole thing. I now tried everything: I asked to be ignored (even asked being taken off mod status for it), clarifications, ignored a few of you Alt Right warriors, writing that I don't care anymore and so on... And yet, here we are again.

You're just Alt Right cunts who masquerade as Free Speech advocates.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Over a week behind the curve on this one, but I've just watched a couple videos detailing the present scandal on Youtube regarding a couple who film "prank" videos of them horribly abusing their children and people finally starting to take notice.

Of course one element of this is people upset that Youtube has allowed actual child abusers to profit (significantly) off of doing something so heinous at a time when political channels can't be demonetized fast enough.

free thoughtpolice

Oh fuck, we've been unmasked! :oops:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:

Is that Plait the Twat campaigning with Yemmy?
https://preview.ibb.co/kXhjrQ/Screen_Sh ... _56_PM.png

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:It appears the Metropolitan Police in London will now 'investigate' hurt feelings over criticism of the religion of peace, yes I know some on here will see the names Hopkins & Robinson and think 'Nazi' ( here's looking at you Aneris) but just let that sink in. If you complain that your feelings have been hurt because someone criticised Islam on Twitter, the UK police will take you seriously.

http://i.imgur.com/moExrW3.png
Hurt feelings, when was that? And when did I defend Islam? I have no idea who Hopkins or Robins even are. Are they Reichsbürger who post about "Greater Germany"? :roll:

Funny how that works: to defend Führer Sargon and his buddies (who share Daily Stormer, campaign for Le Pen etc) from the "Alt Right" label, you guys totally invent what I allegedly think. By now, I've lost all agency about it.

Everyone is annoyed by this whole thing. I now tried everything: I asked to be ignored (even asked being taken off mod status for it), clarifications, ignored a few of you Alt Right warriors, writing that I don't care anymore and so on... And yet, here we are again.

Do I get a free Hugo Boss-designed Death's Head hat or do I have to buy my own? Is learning German optional or are we allowed to simply learn English translations of Hitler's speeches? Do I have to hate all Hispanics or only the ones where it's really obvious?

Being a part of the alt-right sounds like a pain.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Oh fuck, we've been unmasked! :oops:

You're also of the Cult of Sargon? :cdc:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I begin to understand an aspect of Brexit that had eluded me before.