Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Guest_b33e7664

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Guest_b33e7664 »

reddit com/r/IAmA/comments/65gqla/iama_samantha_geimer_the_victim_in_the_1977_roman/
IamA Samantha Geimer the victim in the 1977 Roman Polanksi rape case AMA!

Author, The Girl a Life in the Shadow of Roman Polanski, I tell the truth, you might not like it but I appreciate anyone who wants to know @sjgeimer facebook com/SamanthaJaneGeimer/
Roman Polanski's victim has some views on what happened, how she feels about it, etc. that people may disagree with, or decide that at 13 she was too young to understand or all sorts of things.

The tweet seems to confirm it is her, but her twitter is not verified, so who knows, ymmv.

Guest_fd6fe7e6

Post by Guest_fd6fe7e6 »

Facebook deleted the entire profile of Imad Karim, an immigrant from the Middle East to German, and a German film director.

The de-Nazification of Germany has begun!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Here this seems like someone might enjoy it:

[youtube][/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
My cousin opened a nightclub called "Erectile Dysfunction". It was a complete flop, and nobody came.
Did it have a couple of big sweaty bouncers hanging around the front?

:rimshot:

Taxi!
It was facing very stiff competition.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

At first glans - it's hard to see why it was not successful.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

rayshul wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Now wait just a minute - what have you got against perverts?
MY DICK
Nice to see another Jim Norton fan here.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:My reaction entirely. I have around 70 people in my org, and 25 of them are Indian, two Chinese, and one Korean.
If you want your staff to better reflect society some of those Asians have to give up their jobs to make way for black people.

White peoples are already under-represented so you can't ask them to move over.
I thought Lsuoma works in western Canada so I was surprised 40% isn't Chinese, with Mandarin signs in the parking lot.

But more importantly, where are all the Inuit? Eh? Eh?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:At first glans - it's hard to see why it was not successful.
They cocked up, obviously.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

It's Easter, so let's have a bit of worshipful metal.

[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

fuzzy wrote:So ... apparently Sye Ten Atheist's youtube channel is back, less a few problematic videos.
Any idea which ones are missing?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

KiwiInOz wrote:This song goes out tonight to two wonderful misunderstood people. You know who you are.

[ youtube][/youtube]
Back when XKCD didn't suck

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:If anybody else cares, Com is in an area where internet connection is hard to come by, so he's not able to log in and comment as much as he'd like.

He sends his love and hopes to be back soon.
Let it be known that someone just posted a Petterson video that included a discussion of the heroic symbolism of WWF.... and it was not Com! Has the world just split open... or what!
I like how, as he got excited, eh, Jordan Peterson started peppering his speech with Canadian​ 'eh's , eh.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:My cousin opened a nightclub called "Erectile Dysfunction". It was a complete flop, and nobody came.
No but it did have a stand-up comedian.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

feathers wrote:
fuzzy wrote:So ... apparently Sye Ten Atheist's youtube channel is back, less a few problematic videos.
Any idea which ones are missing?
Not missing after all. His statement https://www.minds.com/blog/view/697546286714331153 on Minds.com about the channel takedown had included youtube's emails regarding community guidelines violations of Flinging a Faggot off the Roof and Let's Play Truck of Peace, so I had assumed the would be missing --- but they are there. The other community guidelines violation regarded six seconds of a Milo video which he did infact remove before re uploading.
https://i.imgsafe.org/92819240bb.jpg

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I came across* a photo of the co-founder of the SAS the other day, Jock Lewes, and was struck by how much he resembles the chaps in Tom of Finland's work. So for those of you who were deprived of you ToFF yesterday, here he is:

http://media.iwm.org.uk/ciim5/519/246/large_000000.jpg

*No.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Now if his last name were "Strap" I'd say you have something there.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

screwtape wrote:I came across* a photo of the co-founder of the SAS the other day, Jock Lewes, and was struck by how much he resembles the chaps in Tom of Finland's work. So for those of you who were deprived of you ToFF yesterday, here he is:
Jock Lewes. Intersting bloke. Upper crust, well-to-do chap who started out as being quite the fan of fascism. Then went over to Germany to see his wonderful ideology in action, and ended up being utterly sickened by it. Became an implacable enemy of nazism and went on to be a founding member of the SAS, along with David Stirling and a freakin insane nightmare soldier called Paddy Mayne - a genuinely scary, scary bloke.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Oh, and I just found out that according to Wikipedia, his middle name was 'Steel'. Yes. Jock Steel Lewes.

That's the name of someone whose adventures I could be expected to read about in 'Battle Action Weekly', a 10p 'All Action War Comic For Boys'.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tigzy wrote:
screwtape wrote:I came across* a photo of the co-founder of the SAS the other day, Jock Lewes, and was struck by how much he resembles the chaps in Tom of Finland's work. So for those of you who were deprived of you ToFF yesterday, here he is:
Jock Lewes. Intersting bloke. Upper crust, well-to-do chap who started out as being quite the fan of fascism. Then went over to Germany to see his wonderful ideology in action, and ended up being utterly sickened by it. Became an implacable enemy of nazism and went on to be a founding member of the SAS, along with David Stirling and a freakin insane nightmare soldier called Paddy Mayne - a genuinely scary, scary bloke.

Excellent BBC documentary on the beginnings of the SAS. .. Enjoy.

[youtube][/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Excellent BBC documentary on the beginnings of the SAS. .. Enjoy.

[.youtube][/youtube]
Seen it - in fact, it's where I got my info on Jock 'The Hun Killer From Huntingdon' Steel from. (Though I don't know if he really was from Huntingdon, it's just that it would likely be the title of his weekly adventures in a 1970s Fleetway war comic)

But yeah, it's an excellent documentary series and well worth a watch.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

gurugeorge wrote:
rayshul wrote:I don't think your view there is so fair, pig...

The alt-right and far right wing groups I'm part of are preeeetty argumentative over the finer points of shit. <snip> I think it's a place where you can legitimately take on some views and disregard others and still feel like you're still part of that group.

These people are allies when I agree with them and people to argue with when I don't. They don't need to be an ally 100% of the time.
Yes, I think this is part of the gradual re-alignment of things. A certain portion of the Left was always solid about truth and argument (even far Left sometimes), but a larger portion of the Left was always about lockstep thinking, putting party above truth, presenting a united front (obviously, as an aspect of the focus on getting power - time to worry about truth later, sort of thing). The best representative of the former historically was of course Orwell. <snip>
How much of that is inherent to threatened fronts versus established fronts rather than the simple left versus right model of politics? During the atheism schism, and during Gamergate, my go to argument against purity tests was the fact that we need every warm body we can get. As it happens, I despise purity tests as part of a more abstract principle, but at the time I knew it was better to argue on purely tactical grounds where I could convert people who didn't necessarily share my general values. Once you're an established front, as the left is in American universities and media, the argument stops working.

The obvious counterpoint to this is that these arguments proved very persuasive in the alt-right and Gamergate, but were likely to get you banned during the schism.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

feathers wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:My cousin opened a nightclub called "Erectile Dysfunction". It was a complete flop, and nobody came.
No but it did have a stand-up comedian.
He didn't pay Vas, the club promoter, deferens. Anyone could have told you what was going to happen.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Would anyone like Peez's retirement savings? The dumb motherfucker is ripe for rolling.

http://imgur.com/gP5mUyG.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:Would anyone like Peez's retirement savings? The dumb motherfucker is ripe for rolling.

http://imgur.com/gP5mUyG.jpg
You are mistaken. He's retweeting that because he's imagining the story, only at the end he just flooded the whole room with salt water and turned them all into mermaids and we…well, you don’t need to know

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote:
She look real purdy with that new tattoo tho' don't she :P

http://i.imgur.com/k8fk44l.png
When I saw that tattoo, I said: Thomas Kincade called -- we wants his purple back.

That whale's like the ones you find on silk-screened sweatshirts at Whales & Friends™ you buy for your gramma to wear. The Skank should have a piezo speaker implanted in her arm, so it can play whale calls accompanied by new-age mood music. On her other arm, she can have tattooed a Spirit of the Wolf™ dreamcatcher.

But hey -- she's got all that disposable income, she can do with it what she wants.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tigzy wrote:Jock Lewes. Intersting bloke. Upper crust, well-to-do chap who started out as being quite the fan of fascism. Then went over to Germany to see his wonderful ideology in action, and ended up being utterly sickened by it. Became an implacable enemy of nazism and went on to be a founding member of the SAS, along with David Stirling and a freakin insane nightmare soldier called Paddy Mayne - a genuinely scary, scary bloke.
Ah yes, didn't the Beatles make a song about him, how's it go, Paddy Mayne is in my ears and in my eyes or something such.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bob Crane was found dead in front of a public bathroom urinal, likely an anonymous gay hook-up gone bad. I always wondered whether it was a Crane™ brand urinal, and did it all make sense in an Ophelia Benson way?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: My cousin opened a nightclub called "Erectile Dysfunction". It was a complete flop, and nobody came.
I always wanted to open a gay club called Homo Erectus.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

http://twitter.com/thunderf00t/status/8 ... 6091428864

Thunderf00t is currently at it with Sargon and his aesthetic flag choices, too, once more leaving Sargon Fanclub on Twitter and Facebook in outrage. But they have a plan! The best way to make mainstream advertisers to invest is to promote images designed to "get a raise out of normies". What an ingenious, somewhat counter-intuitive plan! Use images designed to keep chan meme culture in the edgelord underground, in order to appeal to mainstream advertisers so they fork over their marketing dollars. :think:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

[youtube][/youtube]

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

d4m10n wrote:Aneris - Hang in there bro

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphot ... 9206_n.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, I guess better than this:

https://i.imgur.com/1pLSD1E.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Aneris wrote:http://twitter.com/thunderf00t/status/8 ... 6091428864

Thunderf00t is currently at it with Sargon and his aesthetic flag choices, too, once more leaving Sargon Fanclub on Twitter and Facebook in outrage. But they have a plan! The best way to make mainstream advertisers to invest is to promote images designed to "get a raise out of normies". What an ingenious, somewhat counter-intuitive plan! Use images designed to keep chan meme culture in the edgelord underground, in order to appeal to mainstream advertisers so they fork over their marketing dollars. :think:
I never said that the memes were a smart project for raising ad money, only that they're not evidence of nazism/nazi sympathies.

If I were a betting man I'd wager that part of the edgelording is a more or less deliberate attempt to play the underdog to the Oppressive Mainstream Establishment. Moral righteousness needs suffering.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Aneris wrote:http://twitter.com/thunderf00t/status/8 ... 6091428864

Ahh Thunderf00t's raised his head above the parapet again has he, is he still secretly in love with Anita?

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Kirbmarc wrote:I never said
Indeed. Not only that, you are not mentioned at all :)

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Aneris wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:I never said
Indeed. Not only that, you are not mentioned at all :)
I think I've had my Dickie Carrier moment. Well played, Aneris, well played. : :cdc:

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

deLurch wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
http://i.imgur.com/GxAkdSQ.png

Does posting this put me in league with the Nazis? :think:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Hey, Pit Crew.

Remember that bonkers Huffpo piece about stopping white people from voting in South Africa? Well, it appears they were hoaxed, and "Shelley Garland" does not exist. And it doesn't appear to be a prank from the HuffPo gone wrong - they were pwned hook, line, and sinker!

Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley ... _22036640/

Now, I smelled BS right from the start, and "her" twitter account looked dodgy right from the start. I have to ask whether Godfrey Elfwick was behind this. How could these dumb fuckers fall for this shit? Well, regressive media outlets are falling over themselves to publish this shite, I suppose. Fucking hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

No, but it makes you help push a neo-nazi agenda, apparently.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:No, but it makes you help push a neo-nazi agenda, apparently.
Simply being a progressive liberal is pushing a neo-nazi agenda, according to fuckwits like Dan Arel, these days.

Jeez, has his fall been one of the most spectacular. Right up there with C(unt) J(izz) Werleman.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Ok Tuvok, there was like a 58 minutes gap in Pit posting, I decide to make a direct reply to jet_lagg, and you manage to insert a post in-between.

Why do you hate me so much?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Sharks Saturday anyone?
[youtube][/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Hey, Pit Crew.

Remember that bonkers Huffpo piece about stopping white people from voting in South Africa? Well, it appears they were hoaxed, and "Shelley Garland" does not exist. And it doesn't appear to be a prank from the HuffPo gone wrong - they were pwned hook, line, and sinker!

Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley ... _22036640/

Now, I smelled BS right from the start, and "her" twitter account looked dodgy right from the start. I have to ask whether Godfrey Elfwick was behind this. How could these dumb fuckers fall for this shit? Well, regressive media outlets are falling over themselves to publish this shite, I suppose. Fucking hilarious.

Amazing to think that it wasn't the actual content of the article itself which set the Huffpo's BS meter off. They were only too happy to publish it! :lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Ok Tuvok, there was like a 58 minutes gap in Pit posting, I decide to make a direct reply to jet_lagg, and you manage to insert a post in-between.

Why do you hate me so much?
Soz! :oops:

BTW, the Huffpo published a follow-up to that hoax, a double-down, saying it was getting a lot of feedback and page hits. They have taken that down as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/04 ... a-homepage

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

The HuffPo was boasting about how it triggered the alt-right 24 hours ago........

http://i.imgur.com/MPtRQcr.jpg

This is fucking brilliant.

C'mon, which Slyme Pit genius is "Shelley Garland"?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Tim Pool is livestreaming the Berkeley protests.

So far antifa is fire-crackering people and trump's crowd are screaming insults.
[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You know the anti-fascist street fighters are pussies when they wear Chuck Taylor's to the revolution :
antifa_pussy.jpg
(116.01 KiB) Downloaded 169 times

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:You know the anti-fascist street fighters are pussies when they wear Chuck Taylor's to the revolution :
antifa_pussy.jpg
I guess they need traction for running away once the firework has been lobbed?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Hey, Pit Crew.

<snip>
Now, I smelled BS right from the start, and "her" twitter account looked dodgy right from the start. I have to ask whether Godfrey Elfwick was behind this. How could these dumb fuckers fall for this shit? Well, regressive media outlets are falling over themselves to publish this shite, I suppose. Fucking hilarious. ...
Yea, bit of a hoot: Sokal hoax, part deux. But useful for showing the odious "conventional wisdom" that motivates many on the Left. And for suggesting that HuffPost is more like a yellow journal than not, although they did suggest correcting the errors of their ways. But, for posterity, an archive of the original post, courtesy of someone over on Reddit: https://archive.is/8wRig

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Throwing M-80 fireworks into a crowd of people. I wonder which antifa fuckwits thought that would be a good idea? Assault with a deadly weapon, mace and tear gas and breaking things because they don't like what other people are saying. This is bound to endear the general public to them and turn the tide against Trump.

Antifa should officially be labeled a hate group and tracked like any other violent extremist nut job group or gang.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

jet_lagg wrote:
gurugeorge wrote:Yes, I think this is part of the gradual re-alignment of things. A certain portion of the Left was always solid about truth and argument (even far Left sometimes), but a larger portion of the Left was always about lockstep thinking, putting party above truth, presenting a united front (obviously, as an aspect of the focus on getting power - time to worry about truth later, sort of thing). The best representative of the former historically was of course Orwell. <snip>
How much of that is inherent to threatened fronts versus established fronts rather than the simple left versus right model of politics? During the atheism schism, and during Gamergate, my go to argument against purity tests was the fact that we need every warm body we can get. As it happens, I despise purity tests as part of a more abstract principle, but at the time I knew it was better to argue on purely tactical grounds where I could convert people who didn't necessarily share my general values. Once you're an established front, as the left is in American universities and media, the argument stops working.

The obvious counterpoint to this is that these arguments proved very persuasive in the alt-right and Gamergate, but were likely to get you banned during the schism.
You're probably right. The conservative movement pre-Trump was far more cohesive, even though, even then, it had a large proportion of gay Republicans that I'm sure undermined the general narrative. I wasn't a conservative then. I wonder if this is part of a natural push and pull of politics then - you become open minded when you're losing, and then authoritarian when you've got hearts and minds.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

CommanderTuvok wrote: BTW, the Huffpo published a follow-up to that hoax, a double-down, saying it was getting a lot of feedback and page hits. They have taken that down as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/04 ... a-homepage

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :lol: :lol: :lol:
While the original was a poe, Huffpo's defense of it was not. The original was an opinion pie, and Huffpo stalwartly stood by it, calling it "based on standard feminist theory", whose conclusions "should not have been surprising". Their standards for editors must be the same as their standards for contributors. The original piece wasn't published due to the sterling credentials of the author (MA candidate in philosophy is about as authoritative as grill scraper at McDonald's), but because they thought the piece had merit, so they're only deleting it because the situation embarrasses them (demonstrating they still don't know shit about journalistic standards).

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Throwing M-80 fireworks into a crowd of people. I wonder which antifa fuckwits thought that would be a good idea? Assault with a deadly weapon, mace and tear gas and breaking things because they don't like what other people are saying. This is bound to endear the general public to them and turn the tide against Trump.

Antifa should officially be labeled a hate group and tracked like any other violent extremist nut job group or gang.
Antifa are fucking scum.

The basics are honorable (who wouldn't be against fascism?) but the way they go about it is nothing short of the most fascist behaviour imaginable.

"We don't like what you think, so we're going to shut you up with violence"

So, actual fascists, really.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Banter :dance:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

What if it was true?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Throwing M-80 fireworks into a crowd of people. I wonder which antifa fuckwits thought that would be a good idea? Assault with a deadly weapon, mace and tear gas and breaking things because they don't like what other people are saying. This is bound to endear the general public to them and turn the tide against Trump.

Quite.

Without doxxing myself I can say I happen to know several antifa people who I've met over the years. Mostly they see themselves as standing up for minorities etc against BNP types when they demonstrate. I can get behind that, but in the last few years the movement seems to have become increasingly violent and doctrinaire, using the exact same mentality you'd find in the EDL.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Antifa are fucking scum.

The basics are honorable (who wouldn't be against fascism?) but the way they go about it is nothing short of the most fascist behaviour imaginable.

"We don't like what you think, so we're going to shut you up with violence"

So, actual fascists, really.
The Fascist of the future will be the anti-Fascist. As Churchill totally did say because I saw it in a meme on Facebook.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

shoutinghorse wrote:Banter :dance:
:( Kansas fan face when Tim Howard shagged his mother.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

DrokkIt wrote:

Quite.

Without doxxing myself I can say I happen to know several antifa people who I've met over the years. Mostly they see themselves as standing up for minorities etc against BNP types when they demonstrate. I can get behind that, but in the last few years the movement seems to have become increasingly violent and doctrinaire, using the exact same mentality you'd find in the EDL.
Problem I have with antifa is this: who gets to decide who is a fascist? Because as Ken at Popehat astutely pointed out - we live in [countries] full of imbeciles who love calling people fascists.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ has a post up virtue signalling his love of cunnilingus.

He should know by his age that eating oysters through a mangy beard doesn't count. But for some reason Mary is staying mum.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ has a post up virtue signalling his love of cunnilingus.

He should know by his age that eating oysters through a mangy beard doesn't count. But for some reason Mary is staying mum.
Thanks for the heads up. Let me know when it's safe to read Pharyngula again, after it scrolls off the page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk