Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Steersman »

feathers wrote:
Steersman wrote:Thanks for the vote of confidence, even if it is somewhat of a left-handed compliment. :-) And have definitely been thinking of a blog - had thought, briefly, of throwing my hat into the FTB ring ;-)
I thought it's your glove you throw into the ring.
Maybe location dependent colloquialism? But seems to have some venerable (UK) provenance:
Meaning: Make or take up a challenge, or demonstrate one's willingness to join an enterprise.

Origin: The ring in question here is a boxing ring. ....

The expression dates from at least the early 19th century. The earliest citation of it that I have found is from an 1805 issue of The Sporting Magazine, or as the publishers preferred to call it The Sporting Magazine or Monthly Calendar of the Transactions of the Turf, the Chace, and every other Diversion Interesting to the Man of Pleasure, Enterprise and Spirit ...

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

DrokkIt wrote:Check out the UK tonight on twitter:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/standuptotr ... t&src=hash

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ's new post has this remarkable observation:
Accusing someone of “identity politics” is the new, genteel way of calling them a “nigger lover”.
White Nationalists called out for their identity politics will be amused to hear this. I don't think Peez understands the sort of company his mental framework places him in.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:Check out the UK tonight on twitter:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/standuptotr ... t&src=hash
Urgh buzzfeed though. Mandatory cyanide for them.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote:Why do you think that?
1. It isn't a ban on muslims, so much as it is a temporary ban on specific nations where where there has been shown to be breeding grounds for high levels of violence and terrorism & animosity towards the US.
[...]
I accept that this will create hard feelings among many Muslims, and may even increase the numbers who hate the US and wish to do the US harm.
I'm not concerned about "creating hard feelings" because those are already there. The worst part is that it will undermine the job of those who aren't as ill-tempered towards the US.
That would seem to consist of the some 75% of American Muslims (Q. 38; pg 170) who think the Quran is entirely the literal word of Allah, and that Muhammad is his Prophet (piss be upon him). And I expect the percentage would be substantially higher for those not already "aclimatized" to Western values. Fuck em, fuck em all.

Somewhat apropos of which:

Canons (sic) to the left of us, canons to the right.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Easy J wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:PZ's new post has this remarkable observation:
Accusing someone of “identity politics” is the new, genteel way of calling them a “nigger lover”.
White Nationalists called out for their identity politics will be amused to hear this. I don't think Peez understands the sort of company his mental framework places him in.
Many of us have argued that Trump was playing identity politics too.

I think Peezus is genuinely retarded.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

DrokkIt wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
What about when it's a senior google engineer tasked with Privacy/ former head of google's Social media endeavors? I'd expect him to be wary of sky-is-falling clickbait fake news. O0ooor else a dark practionioner:

BY the time I finished this I realised I don't know what to make of it.
I think he's like Bill O'Reilly or Rachel Madow, putting alarmist spin on all data... whether meaningless or truly alarming. But his data is more meaty than other doomsayers.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Service Dog wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
What about when it's a senior google engineer tasked with Privacy/ former head of google's Social media endeavors? I'd expect him to be wary of sky-is-falling clickbait fake news. O0ooor else a dark practionioner:

BY the time I finished this I realised I don't know what to make of it.
I think he's like Bill O'Reilly or Rachel Madow, putting alarmist spin on all data... whether meaningless or truly alarming. But his data is more meaty than other doomsayers.

I can go for that. Does seem very OTT.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Imagine you are a Republican hack in Congress. You held your nose & backed trump as party obligation/ didnt even believe he'd win. Now you dont know if your own constituents are all-in for Trump/ or would actually prefer a more business as usual GOP.

Which way do you lean next, to protect your own job? Ride the trump train/ or distance yourself?

Let's say you Do want to distance yourself. How?

When you look over at the center & left... they're "giving no quarter"... they're not-just equating you with trump, but they're calling your constituents nazis. Any room for you in that coalition?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Steersman wrote:
feathers wrote:
Steersman wrote:Thanks for the vote of confidence, even if it is somewhat of a left-handed compliment. :-) And have definitely been thinking of a blog - had thought, briefly, of throwing my hat into the FTB ring ;-)
I thought it's your glove you throw into the ring.
Maybe location dependent colloquialism? But seems to have some venerable (UK) provenance:
Meaning: Make or take up a challenge, or demonstrate one's willingness to join an enterprise.

Origin: The ring in question here is a boxing ring. ....

The expression dates from at least the early 19th century. The earliest citation of it that I have found is from an 1805 issue of The Sporting Magazine, or as the publishers preferred to call it The Sporting Magazine or Monthly Calendar of the Transactions of the Turf, the Chace, and every other Diversion Interesting to the Man of Pleasure, Enterprise and Spirit ...
Fer Glub's sake! All of these are true and accurate meanings:

1. Cast down the gauntlet (ie armoured glove) - to make a challenge. Akin to a gentle slap on the cheek with one's lilac coloured (yet violet scented, in all likelihood) glove when wishing to issue a challenge for a duel.
2. Throw your hat in the ring - to express a desire to enter a contest of wit, will or strength. What Terry ought to have done if he really wanted to be a contender.
3. Throw in the towel - to admit defeat, and the ring into which it is thrown is implicit, perhaps because it will be the seconds of the one-time contender who realise they cannot revive him for a little more brain damage in the next round.

As an example of #2, I'm sure you all recall the first official American squadron to become active on the western front in 1917, as their emblem was this:
150px-94th_Fighter_Squadron.png
(29.28 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
We shall pass lightly over why they may have been three years late to the party, other than to point out that isolationism, exceptionalism, and the Monroe Doctrine have led to more than one such instance. One hopes Generalissimo Trump is not about to embark his nation on another period of struthionism.

Yep, I made that one up. Neologism ©screwtape 2017

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

BillHampReturns wrote:What is interesting about this immigration move is that Obama did the same thing in 2011 for Iraqi immigrants.
The above is inaccurate. The Obama administration temporarily slowed down the processing of immigration applications from people in those countries - it never stopped people lawfully living in the U.S. from returning home from overseas trips, nor prevented the arrival of people already accepted for immigration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... a-in-2011/

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Snapfingers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Brexit and Trump aren't the same thing.

Nobody voted for Trump because laws in the US were being decided by the rest of the Americas.

Nobody voted for Brexit because they wanted Nigel Farage as Prime Minister.
The similarity is pandering to base instincts and "easy solutions". Giving the proletariat what they think they want and not what they need.
And the "Remoaners" and HRC/Obama are just the people to tell "the proletariat" exactly what they need? Including telling them "no back-talking to your betters"? Horse crap.

In the case of Trump, it seems many people voted for him because they were fed up with "rape-and-pillage" globalism, although one might suggest that traditional empires - UK and American in particular - are just having the tables turned on them. But that doesn't obviate the criticisms by their traditional colonies, nor preclude their use by the UK and America. Globalism is no panacea, and is just as susceptible to abuse as is nationalism and colonialism. You might check out: When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism by Jonathan Haidt. And all of that is entirely separate from the fucking deluded and criminally negligent claim by Clinton and Obama that "Islam is a religion of peace".

As for Brexit, it seems rather clear that the EU was and is decidedly antidemocratic if not fascistic (Junker - LOL); as Gorbachev put it:
The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.
Merkel and her East German perspective might have had something to do with that ...

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. PETA. If they show up at a game convention I attend I will give them a swift kick in the ass. They actually complain about fur to people whose games include murder and total destruction. WTF. They are dumb as rocks.

http://www.peta.org.uk/blog/peta-warhammer-fur-free/
1-30-2017 4-22-52 PM.jpg
(181.49 KiB) Downloaded 319 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

deLurch wrote:
Steersman wrote:
deLurch wrote:Speaking of Steersman, I think he should write a book. Or maybe a dissertation. Or at least start a blog or youtube channel. ...
Thanks for the vote of confidence, even if it is somewhat of a left-handed compliment. :-) And have definitely been thinking of a blog - had thought, briefly, of throwing my hat into the FTB ring ;-) ....
Here you go. All the time consuming work involved in creating a blog has now been eliminated:
https://www.blogger.com
or
https://wordpress.com/learn-more/?v=blog

The bulk of the effort is in writing the blog posts. And you are already doing that. Nothing prevents you from continuing to hang out here and finding more inspiration for your writing. But a blog may help you find a more receptive audience. Or at least, if you get a sufficiently sized audience, you have a chance of whatever gems you come up with getting passed around.
Thanks for the info; definitely leaning more towards the wordpress platform ("The power of the press belongs to those who own one. And now with WordPress, everyone can!"); not impressed by Blogger's user interface though they may have changed, although that might have been partly a browser issue.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I wonder why Larry Metcalfe never posts...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Shatterface wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
deLurch wrote:Speaking of Steersman, I think he should write a book. Or maybe a dissertation. Or at least start a blog or youtube channel. ...
Do you think it would help with publicity if someone hit him?
[.youtube][/youtube]
:lol: Hope I land a few more punches than do those fighters. Hardly worth throwing my hat (or glove ...) into the ring if I can't ... ;-)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

FaceStealer should say something too.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Ape+lust wrote:
Steersman wrote: :D Someone sent out the bat signal a little earlier:
[.tweet][/tweet]
I was a little worried about you. I've got a spare room if you need to make a run for lower 48 :D
:-) Thanks - might need to take you on your offer. Particularly if all of the Muslims Trump kicks out of the US wind up on Canada's doorstep - might need to part my hair a little lower yet (around about my neck) ... :-)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
Easy J wrote:

You'll don't understand. Only white males nazis practice identity politics.

PZ again:
"Identity politics” is a far right dog whistle. The only identity politics being practiced is a refusal to accept the privileges of being a white man — the only division being fomented here is between a larger vision of a united humanity and the bigotry of the status quo

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Aneris my boy is back from Berlin. Now he is a fan.

Had a good debate where I suggested German hipster horror over the holocaust should be squared away. He disagreed on the basis that shared history still impacting the world needed to be processed.

Anyway. You must be royally shitted that PZ and his ilk have appropriated Nazi angst.

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

At least they are getting blow back in the comments: Pretty disappointed. I thought I could get behind this. But it appears to be a social science march 100% above a science one.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

SkepticalCat wrote:
BillHampReturns wrote:What is interesting about this immigration move is that Obama did the same thing in 2011 for Iraqi immigrants.
The above is inaccurate. The Obama administration temporarily slowed down the processing of immigration applications from people in those countries - it never stopped people lawfully living in the U.S. from returning home from overseas trips, nor prevented the arrival of people already accepted for immigration.

That debunk needs a debunk. For example, the lcaim that there was no-such Obama ban... evidenced by there-being not a single month in which zero people from the terrorist country were let-in.... Trump's ban will also meet that standard of not-existing, 90 days from now!

Or the claim that Obama's ban-- which supposedly doesnt exist-- is also legit/ because it was in response to a real terror threat. But Trump's ban is in response to nothing because... refugee terror attacks in Europe... don't count?? WaPo needs to receive Pinocchio noses/ not issue them.

This debunk even unearthed new similarities, such as people being pulled off flights due to Obama's action.

Trump's reference to Obama doing something-similar is reasonable response to panic-mongers who want to pretend this is some unprecedented abuse of power/ rather than a mere policy shift they don't like.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Homeland Security officials report a strange man in an old-fashioned sailor's raincoat & hat, holding a Koran, hanging-around airport urinals, asking Muslim men to pee on him.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
SkepticalCat wrote:

That debunk needs a debunk. For example, the lcaim that there was no-such Obama ban... evidenced by there-being not a single month in which zero people from the terrorist country were let-in.... Trump's ban will also meet that standard of not-existing, 90 days from now!
Somewhat apropos of which:

Though I'm not sure how accurate that is.
Service Dog wrote:Trump's reference to Obama doing something-similar is reasonable response to panic-mongers who want to pretend this is some unprecedented abuse of power/ rather than a mere policy shift they don't like.
Yea. "Sky's falling"; panties in a twist; heads up their arses:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:Homeland Security officials report a strange man in an old-fashioned sailor's raincoat & hat, holding a Koran, hanging-around airport urinals, asking Muslim men to pee on him it.
FTFY ...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Homeland Security officials report a strange man in an old-fashioned sailor's raincoat & hat, holding a Koran, hanging-around airport urinals, asking Muslim men to pee on him it.
FTFY ...
Ok. Sorry. Going forward, I'll respect your pronouns & urge everyone-else to do so.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Easy J wrote:

You'll don't understand. Only white males nazis practice identity politics.

PZ again:
"Identity politics” is a far right dog whistle. The only identity politics being practiced is a refusal to accept the privileges of being a white man — the only division being fomented here is between a larger vision of a united humanity and the bigotry of the status quo
Last time I saw contortions like that was at Cirque du Soleil.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

John D wrote:Haha. PETA. If they show up at a game convention I attend I will give them a swift kick in the ass. They actually complain about fur to people whose games include murder and total destruction. WTF. They are dumb as rocks.

http://www.peta.org.uk/blog/peta-warhammer-fur-free/
1-30-2017 4-22-52 PM.jpg
Heh. Looks like PETA has been taking notes from Anita Sarkeesian. I wonder if they are planning to release a video series soon called "tropes vs. animals in tabletop war games".

On a separate note, that organization is totally going down A+ style. Eventually one of their elder statesmen is going to have a realization that PETA's advocacy is always focused on lovable majestic vertebrate organisms, and never on less glamorous but equally deserving species like tapeworms or methicillin resistant staph aureus. About half of them will think this is the most enlightened thing they've ever heard, and there will be a huge civil war.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Reddit reacts to UN condemnation of Trump travel ban... including UN's zero fucks given about muslim nations categorically refusing tourist visas to holders of Iraeli passports.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

#VertebratePrivilege #PETAsoMammalian

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Homeland Security officials report a strange man in an old-fashioned sailor's raincoat & hat, holding a Koran, hanging-around airport urinals, asking Muslim men to pee on him it the Quran.
FTFY ...
Ok. Sorry. Going forward, I'll respect your pronouns & urge everyone-else to do so.
:lol: "None so blind" and all that. Fixed that again, just for you ...

But, should you wish to rectify that blindness (moot), you might check out:
A list of Quran hate quotes

And:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote:
FTFY ...
Get a room, you two.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Absolute disaster strikes Watson forcing an immediate "gimme money" drill.

http://i.imgur.com/OdYuXl3.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Shatterface wrote:
Trump’s 2020 campaign has kicked off – and Starbucks seem to be running it

I am no fan of Donald Trump, but I can stand far enough back from his presidency to see that many of his critics are inadvertently already doing his re-election campaign for him. Today, Starbucks has reacted to Trump’s US travel ban on citizens of seven Middle Eastern and African countries by defiantly saying that it will go out and hire 10,000 refugees.

Can the coffee chain not see that this is exactly the sort of thing which attracts America’s white poor to Donald Trump: the suspicion that they are being overlooked in favour of cheap labour from abroad? In Starbucks’ case it isn’t just a suspicion – it has effectively confirmed that it wants to discriminate against American workers. If you are deliberately favouring refugees it inevitably means that you are going to disfavour other job applicants. Starbucks might think it can earn some virtue points by adopting such a recruitment policy, but it isn’t going to go down well in the US rustbelt if Somalians are going to be hired ahead of local workers who are desperate for any employment they can get.
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/tr ... m-running/
That is what crossed my mind.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Watson's computer didn't 'die', it just couldn't take it anymore.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/compute ... 627107.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:Absolute disaster strikes Watson forcing an immediate "gimme money" drill.

And look who shows up to commiserate: Dr Boobquake.

http://imgur.com/x0d08xx.jpg

All that money coming in and Rebecca has no rainy day fund with enough to buy an Overwatch-grade PC?

I see real disasters in her future.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:Absolute disaster strikes Watson forcing an immediate "gimme money" drill.
So how is she going to do her youtube videos?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote:

And look who shows up to commiserate: Dr Boobquake.

http://imgur.com/x0d08xx.jpg

All that money coming in and Rebecca has no rainy day fund with enough to buy an Overwatch-grade PC?

Her PC "broke"? Aye, right, she sold the fucker to buy gin.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Ape+lust wrote:All that money coming in and Rebecca has no rainy day fund with enough to buy an Overwatch-grade PC?
Don't worry. She just bought a new dog to feed.
She can always rely on her boyfriend to tide... oh shit.

Mom! Dad!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

deLurch wrote:
So how is she going to do her youtube videos?
Can she video and send it in over her phone? Do it really crappy and go all victimlike and she can get extra computer money easily. This is important shit, not like a crappy lolsuit. :roll: :cry:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sulman wrote:Unfortunately not - CBP were turning away Green Card holders - permanent residents - even when they were asked not to 24hrs later.
Well, that's just fucked.

So essentially, if you're from the wrong place (originally), you're trapped in the US unless you're prepared to lose the life you've made for yourself? No holidays abroad, no visiting friends or family, no business trips outside the states etc.

I can only hope that this is a "teething" issue and it'll be ironed out (rapidly) in due course.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against complete "free movement of people" but this appears to be (almost) the opposite extreme.
I was "trapped" in the US for 18 months while my Green Card was adjudicated. Because of something in my background, if I had left the US at any time after the application was submitted, I would not have been able to return unless there was a positive adjudication.

free thoughtpolice

deLurch wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:All that money coming in and Rebecca has no rainy day fund with enough to buy an Overwatch-grade PC?
Don't worry. She just bought a new dog to feed.
She can always rely on her boyfriend to tide... oh shit.

Mom! Dad!
Vet bills can mount up pretty quick. Not the best thing to take on financial responsibilities like pets if you don't have your shit in order.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:Oh dear...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/john-cle ... -rob-perik

He's still got it!
Sure I'm :nin: :nin: :nin: but that looks pretty damned close to the letter that was circulated in 2000 during Bush/Gore.

http://messybeast.com/dragonqueen/independence.htm

Really?

Post by Really? »

The anti-Carrier fund is up to $20,814.

It was good to see that Jen dug so deep.
$10
Jennifer McCreight
2 days ago
Wish I had a job so I could give more. Screw this ass. Thanks for fighting the good fight.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

deLurch wrote:So how is she going to do her youtube videos?
She has a Mac for those.
Bhurzum wrote:Her PC "broke"? Aye, right, she sold the fucker to buy gin.
That would be like burning the furniture to stay warm.

Yep, sounds like her.

Line up, gentlemen. The TAM Party Chick might be back in business.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:

He's still got it!
Sure I'm :nin: :nin: :nin: but that looks pretty damned close to the letter that was circulated in 2000 during Bush/Gore.

Yup, a few minutes after posting that, I noticed several comments (on the article itself) saying the same thing. However, being an idle shitposter, I thought "fuck it" and didn't bother correcting myself.

It's still pretty funny though...

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Breaking News from SNN:
The suspect Bisonette, half white, half Oglalla Lakota whose name means little buffalo hasn't explained his motives yet, however it is well understood that haffers are prone to fits of anger and hatred against people they believe are members of the patriarchy.
:clap:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

He's still got it!

Yup, a few minutes after posting that, I noticed several comments (on the article itself) saying the same thing. However, being an idle shitposter, I thought "fuck it" and didn't bother correcting myself.

It's still pretty funny though...
I see. It's one rule for Avicenna, another for Basil Fawlty, eh?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Starbucks may not have a good grasp on political strategy. But they sure know how to appeal to their customers.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote:Line up, gentlemen. The TAM Party Chick might be back in business.
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab33 ... miting.gif

Watson is what we call a "triple bagger" - a bag on your dick, a bag over her head and a bag over your own in case hers falls off.

Just saying...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:I see. It's one rule for Avicenna, another for Basil Fawlty, eh?
http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Don+t ... c907d2.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Bhurzum wrote:Watson is what we call a "triple bagger" - a bag on your dick, a bag over her head and a bag over your own in case hers falls off.
Just saying...
The way that joke goes, is one for her head, one for your head in case hers falls off, and one to throw up in if both fall off.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

deLurch wrote:The way that joke goes, is one for her head, one for your head in case hers falls off, and one to throw up in if both fall off.
There's no way in Hell I'd go bare-back with Watson.

Fuck. That.

We'll compromise then, she's a quad-bagger.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

deLurch wrote:Starbucks may not have a good grasp on political strategy. But they sure know how to appeal to their customers.
This cannot be true. I'm gonna have to check this out.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

This is like some kind of absurdist comedy: If you need an incantation to fend off Asian racists, just say anything in Arabic.

http://imgur.com/TYbVoCn.jpg

https://stratfordobserver.co.uk/news/ga ... nto-canal/

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
deLurch wrote:Starbucks may not have a good grasp on political strategy. But they sure know how to appeal to their customers.
This cannot be true. I'm gonna have to check this out.
I'm still not sure, but I love this cunt who used the hashtag to get more tips. Does anyone tip at Starbucks?

http://i.imgur.com/WS1HyKl.png

dogen

Post by dogen »

So, Donald has fired the Attorney General. This is starting to get interesting.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Maybe Starbucks should concentrate on paying back the tax they owe before signaling their virtue.

free thoughtpolice

dogen wrote:So, Donald has fired the Attorney General. This is starting to get interesting.
It worked for Nixon. What could go wrong?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:
Maybe Starbucks should concentrate on paying back the tax they owe before signaling their virtue.
Why? As long as they're playing the SJWs like this they're OK with me...

[youtube][/youtube]