Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Kirbmarc »

feathers wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Whatever Man. Fuck. (Die Antwoord).
Say Kirbmarc, seems like your account has been invaded by a cryptomuslim crypto-southafrican.
Heh. I'm many things, but definitely not a cryptomuslim. If we could go back in time and kill Mohammed I'd probably volunteer, if it wasn't for that damn butterfly effect. :lol:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Obama aimed to restrict visa waivers, Trump to a total visa moratorium
From what I understand (very little, indeed), Toupee is only pushing for a 90 days investigation period regarding migrants/refugees from those countries.

Am I reading this all wrong?

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

deLurch wrote:This blog post alleges that Trump's visa ban on those 7 Muslim countries is the exact same text and countries that Obama signed in 2013.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... wn-policy/
They are lying, of course. Obama's text said "restrictions for Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals" of these countries. Trump bans all individuals from those countries, even those who were already living in the US and had a green card, but happened to be abroad when the ban was issued. I don't think Obama would sink that low.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Well this is going to be fun:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thers.html
Don't call pregnant patients 'mothers': Doctors are banned from using the word over fears it will upset those who are transgender
I hope this is just Daily Mail being it's usual point-missing reactionary nonsense.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Obama aimed to restrict visa waivers, Trump to a total visa moratorium
From what I understand (very little, indeed), Toupee is only pushing for a 90 days investigation period regarding migrants/refugees from those countries.

Am I reading this all wrong?
Yes. He's also holding up green card holders and dual nationals. This isn't just about migrants or refugees.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Jan Steen wrote:
deLurch wrote:This blog post alleges that Trump's visa ban on those 7 Muslim countries is the exact same text and countries that Obama signed in 2013.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... wn-policy/
They are lying, of course. Obama's text said "restrictions for Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals" of these countries. Trump bans all individuals from those countries, even those who were already living in the US and had a green card, but happened to be abroad when the ban was issued. I don't think Obama would sink that low.
Obama's text might have been a good idea if implemented well. Trump's version seems to cause more issues than it solves.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:Knew it.

http://i.imgur.com/D42p5Eu.jpg
Oh, really?

Hey, NEW GUY. It's probably time to look for another squeeze monkey.

http://imgur.com/NayE19N.jpg

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Can you spot our feminist pal Caine in this montage?
[youtube][/youtube]

Only one even close would be the lone rider at :27

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

One of my employers is the daughter of a billionaire family. She speaks in the same interminable cadence as Rebecca K Watson . She shares the same schlumpy posture, as if their untoned muscles & bones never encountered an ounce of resistence & are jelly. She stumbled into the artworld because her family name gave her unearned celebrity in that niche, which she basked in without shame... or much effort to build-on. It's remarkable that Watson lives as if she's an idle dullard billionaire. They even drive similar cars, both migrated to California when it became hipster-central, and now they have identical dogs with pre-fab cutesy names.

The billionairesses' dog is the most vacant-eyed thing. She spends long hours with it, but it's still 'me' time. The gallery chicks who have to care for it & find it when it gets lost in the Hamptons-- hate it. Hating a dog is hard to do. But this one seems like an empty shell, not alive. When the billionairess went to europe for two weeks, the dog went home with the polish housekeeper-- whose children lavished it with treats & attention. The dog returned bright-eyed & fatter. Something had switched On in its brain. Since they moved, I dont know if the light dimmed.
--
The other dog owners on my mind since Watson got hers-- are the klatch at the dogrun I used to frequent. Bitter childless, manless hags-- old before their time. Pussy March attendees & loutish feminists. They're infamous in the neighborhood for treating the public park dog run like their private country-club, cunts to dog-owners who dare wander in & act friendly. All the talk here about whether Watson's dog is actually abused made me think about the hags & consider how their dogs are treated. There are some tragicomic quirks, like they openly spout jezebel talking-points when they accuse someone's barking-male dog of 'manslpaining'. But they take reasonable care of their dogs. So there's hope for Watson's pet.
http://i.imgur.com/S3bxCcX.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I think it's nice for anyone to get unconditional appreciation from someone else.

You're a mean one SD!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Service Dog wrote:[.youtube][/youtube]
Ali was a black separatist. It's fairly well-known it's the reason why he changed his name from Cassius Clay to Mohammed Ali, he sympathized with the idea of islam being "the religion of black people" (note how he kept referring to "god" in the interview). He was pretty close to being the black version of Richard Spencer, although I doubt that any SJW could have punched him even if the wanted to. :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ape+lust wrote:

Just what she always wanted... a dude with a video equipment strapped to his forehead... & his dog.

look at meeeeeeee

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Service Dog wrote:[.youtube][/youtube]
Ali was a black separatist. It's fairly well-known it's the reason why he changed his name from Cassius Clay to Mohammed Ali, he sympathized with the idea of islam being "the religion of black people" (note how he kept referring to "god" in the interview). He was pretty close to being the black version of Richard Spencer, although I doubt that any SJW could have punched him even if the wanted to. :lol:
Richard Spencer is dedicating his life to his white separatist ideals, including booting out all the other races to make the US a white only nation and lives in today's world.

Mohammed Ali grew up in the 40's & 50's, has already passed away, thought when asked that there should not be interracial couples, and dedicated his life to boxing. They thought he had was not all that unusual for the times.

I don't fault him for being a man of the times he grew up in. I am willing to grade him on a curve.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Service Dog wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Just what she always wanted... a dude with a video equipment strapped to his forehead... & his dog.

look at meeeeeeee
Camera on the head. He must know how to edit her videos. Must of been a gusher for her.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

:clap: I bet many employers would be glad to help them!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

deLurch wrote: Richard Spencer is dedicating his life to his white separatist ideals, including booting out all the other races to make the US a white only nation and lives in today's world.

Mohammed Ali grew up in the 40's & 50's, has already passed away, thought when asked that there should not be interracial couples, and dedicated his life to boxing. They thought he had was not all that unusual for the times.

I don't fault him for being a man of the times he grew up in. I am willing to grade him on a curve.
Oh I know. I was just trying to set up a joke about SJWs trying to punch Ali.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Lots of SJWs, including Rebecca Watson, are still retweeting and endorsing kid-fiddler Sarah Nyberg.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Twatson's dog, although cute, seems to be a little dead behind the eyes, almost as if it is shocked into a dormant state knowing that a potential 10-15 years lies ahead with a cunt.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Lots of SJWs, including Rebecca Watson, are still retweeting and endorsing kid-fiddler Sarah Nyberg.
Perhaps a wee re-post of the "Morbid Complex" Nyberg track will cheer you up?

[youtube][/youtube]

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

*bored*

Its no secret I am not a fan of individuals who, despite their scientific training, focus all of their efforts on becoming 'celebrities', rather than being scientists.

We joke about Wu, but why *arent* those vain fuckers running for public office?

What *precisely* is preventing Steven Novella from running for office? What is stopping Phil Plait? Whats 'SciBabe' doing? Hell, what is stopping McCreight from returning to Indiana and trying to improve the situation there? Politics runs in her family, though it would cut into her sitting on her ass and playing computer games time.

Seriously. blahblahblahblahblah All blah no fucking action.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Does s/h/it's jersey say "Cant's", "Cunts", or "Cucks" ?

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Service Dog wrote:
I think its probaby 'Giants', but LOL

feathers

Post by feathers »

Service Dog wrote:
I read 'farts'.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

On the issue of race - there does seem to be some reluctance on the part of biologists to talk about the difference between groups (Asian, African, European etc) - which may be a holdover from the popularity of eugenics of the 1920s in Europe and America and the follow on in 1930s / 1940s Nazi Germany.

Biologists - for example Jerry Coyne in his recent interview with Dave Rubin - classify the races as groups that could in time have formed new human species, but say that it would need more geographic (and reproductive) isolation for this to come to pass. And that it would take on the order of 1 million years - it has been only 60,000 years since we left Africa so speciation has not occurred (and is not likely too with the about of inter-group genetic exchange in the current era).

Some of the Alt-Right seem to take the reluctance to talk about such issues as a cover-up. And the separatists see humans as basically tribal in nature (which seems to be a pessimistic view). The comparison that keeps being made is to Israel as a Jewish nation.

For those interested in keeping an eye on the right - here's Jim Goad (who also writes for Taki mag) talking with Red Ice Radio - he mentions self segregation of groups from his time in prison - it's interesting even if I don't think his views on biology are particularly well informed.

[youtube][/youtube]

nb this is all talking heads - if you want to convert to audio and listen to it as a podcast.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ERV wrote:*bored*
Count your blessings. It's pissing down here (horizontal rain!) and I've got to take the hounds out to do their thing.

http://www.donnajaysbordeauxs.co.uk/wpi ... _05_06.jpg

I'll gladly trade places with you for the next hour or two?

(you might need a shovel)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

feathers wrote:
I read 'farts'.
Are they easier than tea leaves?

feathers

Post by feathers »

MarcusAu wrote:
feathers wrote:
I read 'farts'.
Are they easier than tea leaves?
Nay, mere fleeting thoughts.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:Some of the Alt-Right seem to take the reluctance to talk about such issues as a cover-up. And the separatists see humans as basically tribal in nature (which seems to be a pessimistic view). The comparison that keeps being made is to Israel as a Jewish nation.
Inter-racial differences exist but they're not the only difference to matter.

People are tribal, but tribes are complicated and rely on in-group morality and out-group hostility based on complex social forces, not merely on "oh, their skin color has the same color as mine,they're my friend/their skin color doesn't have the same color as mine, they're my enemy" (yes, even in the US).

Culture matters at least as much as ethnicity. Languages, religions and ideologies, social and cultural mores act as identifiers for in and out group as much as, if not more than in many cases, skin color or facial features.

Also inter-ethnic differences are much more complicated than the picture that the "race realists" show. There's never been a unified "black identity" or "white identity": Poles and Russian, for example, don't look very different in terms of skin color or features, but their linguistic, cultural and religious identity have led to endless tribalism and fights; Serbians, Croatians and Bosnian Muslims share basically the same language but religious and cultural differences have contributed to genocides; the same is true for the Mali Empire vs. the Mali Inland Tribes or for Muslims vs. Hindus in India, or for inter-tribal wars everywhere.

The same is true for alliances: today muslim supremacist groups employ people from Chechnya to Sudan, from Bosnia to Nigeria, from Afganistan to Morocco. The unifying glue of the "tribe" is religion (and the "lingua franca" which is Arabic, at least in some cases). Colonial empires employed local troops vs. other local groups, Gurkhas vs. Afgans, Ascari vs. Ethiopians, etc.

Far too often "race realists" adopt a vision of race based on race relations in the US, where the "one drop rule" makes you black even if you're only a quarter black but doesn't make you "white" even if you're three quarters white (or more). Few "whites" in the US have "black" ancestry, but many "black" people actually have "white" ancestry. And yet they're treated as a coherent whole, "racially isolated".

Isolation, self-isolation and tribalism based on skin color of course plays a role, especially when it's culturally emphasized (by creating "black culture" and "white culture", by shaming "race traitors", by creating narratives, etc.). But the key element to tribalism is again culture/ideology/religion.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The core element of tribalism is an union of families.

Family members tend to look like one another, yes, and there's such a thing as assortative mating, the tendency to choose partners who look like you, interestingly enough much stronger in males than in females when it comes to purely physical traits (males react positively to women modified to look like them, women much less so).

On the other hand the Coolidge effect shows that men (and women to a lesser extent) tend to have their sexual interest renewed if introduced to more partners. This shows that new and "exotic" partners can reinvigorate and reinforce sex drive. Male can be more attracted to women who look like them but tend to mate a lot when presented with the opportunity of multiple and different partners.

People more often than tend to seek out sexual partners who haven't been brought up together (possibly due to the Westmark effect) and so the most common form of mating throughout history tended to be cousin mating (assortative but not raised together) for low-ranking tribe members, mating with out-tribal slaves (not assortative, based on Coolidge effect) for high-ranking tribe members, with mating being dependent on more and more complex social relationships within families within the tribe in time.

Groups of families which came to form tribes so included people who weren't raised together and a share of complete "outsiders". They likely coalesced around shared knowledge and shared rituals. The core unifying theme of a group of families which are related to each other is therefore a shared lore, more than often religious in origin, taught from mothers to children and reinforced and enforced by the elders.

This shows that while genetics play a huge role in the choice of our relationships (sexual or otherwise) the role of common lore and culture cannot be underestimated. Tribalism is more complex than phenotype-dependent association found in other species.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Westermarck effect. Fucking auto-correct.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Peezy couldn't crush a damp paper cup with both hands. Trump's fall if and when it comes will be under the weight of his own ineptitude, and certainly not a result of any efforts made by the wheezy gnome from Morris.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

rayshul wrote:
deLurch wrote:Reuters doesn't do a bad job. However you will not find it all that exciting to read because they don't interpret the news.
I've literally never been to their site. -.- Only seen the "quotes from Reuters" shit.
I've seen people write into my local paper complaining of the appalling liberal bias of Scripps Howard, thinking the newswire organization was the name of a person writing the articles to which they're attributed.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote:Peezy couldn't crush a damp paper cup with both hands. Trump's fall if and when it comes will be under the weight of his own ineptitude, and certainly not a result of any efforts made by the wheezy gnome from Morris.
Myers is a nobody, he has as much influence on events in the US as the average 'pitizen. Trump's downfall, if it comes, will be at the hands of someone with political clout and name recognition. I'd be surprised if Myers can influence a single person who isn't part of his family to change their vote, and he's less famous even than a joke like Brianna Wu.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fuck me, we're all vulgarians now.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Sunder wrote:
rayshul wrote:
deLurch wrote:Reuters doesn't do a bad job. However you will not find it all that exciting to read because they don't interpret the news.
I've literally never been to their site. -.- Only seen the "quotes from Reuters" shit.
I've seen people write into my local paper complaining of the appalling liberal bias of Scripps Howard, thinking the newswire organization was the name of a person writing the articles to which they're attributed.
The hell kind of name is Upi, anyway. Damn ferriners.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Is Kotaku in Action down?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

MarcusAu wrote:Some of the Alt-Right seem to take the reluctance to talk about such issues as a cover-up. And the separatists see humans as basically tribal in nature (which seems to be a pessimistic view). The comparison that keeps being made is to Israel as a Jewish nation.
The premise that humans are tribal in nature seems to be often repeated by expert scientists and serious academics (take a look at Gad Sadd). I am unaware of any serious dispute of this premise.

But the nature of that tribalism seems to be very malleable. Nations. Religions. City-vs-City. States-vs-States. Sports teams & their fans. Education level. Gender. Race. Political groups. Music preferences.

Gad Sadd had mentioned in a recent podcast where simply placing red or blue stickers on attendees to an event will cause a preference for those of the same sticker color to tend to associate more.

Just because a group we don't like says something, doesn't mean it is automatically wrong.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

deLurch wrote:
The premise that humans are tribal in nature seems to be often repeated by expert scientists and serious academics (take a look at Gad Sadd). I am unaware of any serious dispute of this premise.

But the nature of that tribalism seems to be very malleable. Nations. Religions. City-vs-City. States-vs-States. Sports teams & their fans. Education level. Gender. Race. Political groups. Music preferences.

Gad Sadd had mentioned in a recent podcast where simply placing red or blue stickers on attendees to an event will cause a preference for those of the same sticker color to tend to associate more.

Just because a group we don't like says something, doesn't mean it is automatically wrong.
Yup it's about a common identifier, which can be anything, even something as trivial as stickers, and reinforced by common lore.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

deLurch wrote:The premise that humans are tribal in nature seems to be often repeated by expert scientists and serious academics (take a look at Gad Sadd). I am unaware of any serious dispute of this premise.

Kirbmarc wrote:
Yup it's about a common identifier, which can be anything, even something as trivial as stickers, and reinforced by common lore.

[youtube][/youtube]

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

ERV wrote:*bored*

Its no secret I am not a fan of individuals who, despite their scientific training, focus all of their efforts on becoming 'celebrities', rather than being scientists.

We joke about Wu, but why *arent* those vain fuckers running for public office?

What *precisely* is preventing Steven Novella from running for office? What is stopping Phil Plait? Whats 'SciBabe' doing? Hell, what is stopping McCreight from returning to Indiana and trying to improve the situation there? Politics runs in her family, though it would cut into her sitting on her ass and playing computer games time.

Seriously. blahblahblahblahblah All blah 3no fucking action.
You really don't count innumerable tweets and poorly-written blog posts? How ableist of you.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

deLurch wrote:

Well it seems there is more reason to be optimistic than I first thought - and it provides a clear incentive to shoot any separatists or race-hustlers on sight.

Anyway, not Sad, or Sadd but Saad.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote:

To which I'd add the twist added by the philosopher Peter Munz: Solo or small tribe humans are constrained on how bizarre their beliefs can be; humans in larger societies with large scale division of labour are less constrained by reality, indeed more cushioned from reality to a certain extent, and can afford to hold ever-more-florid, bizarre and disconnected-from-reality beliefs, and use them as relatively "costly" badges of affiliation.

IOW, the ever-more-bizarre nature of beliefs as they become badges of affiliation isn't a bug, it's a feature.

And this is partly what's going on in universities I think. There's a sort of inherent challenge in believing 20 impossible things before breakfast, and you do actually have to be quite clever to rationalize wittily. Indeed part of the corrosiveness of Pomo, of moral and cultural relativism, and the nihilism behind them, is that it aids and abets such taking-on of crazy ideas as badges of affiliation - so long as they're "leaps of faith" in some way (e.g. Kierkegaard, Badiou) and so long as they're vaguely in some sense of the Left and against "Power" in some more or less ill-defined way, it's ok, you don't have to worry about their coherence or correspondence with reality, because there's no there there to correspond to.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I think the key to getting rid of race and gender based tribalism is to not set it up as a competition. No more us vs. them fights. No more eyeing what the other group gets over the other with envy.

Of course what tends to work best is to come up with a bigger bad guy. During the cold war, it was Communism & Russia. Venezuela's government currently blames everything on the United States. Of course the issue is that if you keep on blaming your own obvious faults on outside entities, people will start to see through it.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Remember that one time I bragged about my grandfather being in a picture with François Truffaut?

Ali and I went to visit my grandmother today, and she gave us this picture as a keepsake:

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo35 ... vuuism.jpg

Yes, that's Jayne Mansfield. The message says "To naughty Willy from Jayne Mansfield". My grandma's explanation is that during a meeting my grandpa (Willy) offered Jayne a seat that turned out to be a very low wicker chair so that everyone could appreciate the view of her panties from afar.

Sexist fucks! Still, super cool memorabilia.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Quite right Phil - no one should victim blame.

The Girl Can't Help It.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

gurugeorge wrote:To which I'd add the twist added by the philosopher Peter Munz: Solo or small tribe humans are constrained on how bizarre their beliefs can be; humans in larger societies with large scale division of labour are less constrained by reality, indeed more cushioned from reality to a certain extent, and can afford to hold ever-more-florid, bizarre and disconnected-from-reality beliefs, and use them as relatively "costly" badges of affiliation.

IOW, the ever-more-bizarre nature of beliefs as they become badges of affiliation isn't a bug, it's a feature.

And this is partly what's going on in universities I think. There's a sort of inherent challenge in believing 20 impossible things before breakfast, and you do actually have to be quite clever to rationalize wittily. Indeed part of the corrosiveness of Pomo, of moral and cultural relativism, and the nihilism behind them, is that it aids and abets such taking-on of crazy ideas as badges of affiliation - so long as they're "leaps of faith" in some way (e.g. Kierkegaard, Badiou) and so long as they're vaguely in some sense of the Left and against "Power" in some more or less ill-defined way, it's ok, you don't have to worry about their coherence or correspondence with reality, because there's no there there to correspond to.
Interesting. I suppose that this is because of escalation, as long as you're detached by reality it becomes more and more rewarding to raise the bar of purity tests higher and higher so that you find new ways to exploit guilt and shame in your tribe. Religious orders of isolated monks and prophets can come up with higher and higher degrees of craziness and attain more, not less, respect for being able to argue for them.

Universities have become so detached from the rest of the world, especially in "X studies" departments, that they're closer to monasteries for orders of ideologue than to places for intellectual debates. It's the same thing which happens in echo chambers on the internet, only on a larger scale and with a thin veneer of academic clout. It becomes harder and harder to argue that the king is naked when there are countless treaties on the nature of the color and texture of his clothes and even on the symbolic meanings of the creases of his trousers.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

The fantasizing about punching, even killing, Nazis reaches fever pitch over at Pharyngula.
Saad wrote:If a Nazi — who has a position of influence, gathers crowds around him, and preaches ethnic cleansing in a society where racism has a large presence, in a political climate where the government has a clear leaning towards white supremacy and where the president is a shameless racist demagogue and is being advised by another Nazi — gets punched in the face by a person and…

1) The Nazi feels pain and subsequently feels unsafe talking genocide in public again, and the puncher is unhurt and unarrested, I am happy (to put it mildly) with it.

2) The Nazi feels pain and subsequently feels unsafe talking genocide in public again and the puncher is injured and/or arrested, I am happy with it and feel bad for the puncher. They should be released from custody and their injured hand looked at.

3) The Nazi get seriously injured or the punch is fatal, I won’t feel much joy but will also recognize that his injury or death was self-inflicted. It was an act of long-term self-defense.
Another violent imbecile, in the same thread, writes:
Cerberus is working overtime at the outrage factory wrote:Maybe if we punched more shitheads like Milo in the head, they wouldn’t feel free to send his mob of gun-wielding violent sociopaths after a new vulnerable trans kid at every college he’s spoken at and a street medic would have one less bullet hole in him.
What we see here happening before our eyes is instructive. I have always believed that those who call for others to "die in a fire" or to get "a rusty porcupine inserted up their ass" will be physically violent if they could get away with it. This belief has now been confirmed. They are actually advocating for potential manslaughter against Milo (who I don't like at all, but that's irrelevant).

What do they think punching someone in the head actually means? We see from Saad's comment here that they are perfectly aware that people can die from someone "punching up." That's a risk they seem to accept.

But what do they think it will achieve? Don't these fucking psychos see that they are playing right into the hands of actual Nazis (which folk like Milo are not)? Neonazis are at present a marginal group in most western countries. The SJWs are now actively pushing them into the mainstream, first, by acting as if they already are in the mainstream (e.g. by calling every white person who is not a rabid SJW a "white supremacist"), second, by initiating violence, which will allow the Nazis to play the victim.

On the side of the SJWs we're dealing with at least two groups of people. On the one hand we have morons who are too dumb to get the point of a childrens' story about a boy who cried wolf; on the other we find deliberate shit-stirrers-- anarchists and communists--who think the current situation can be exploited to gain power. They are like vultures who thrive on social unrest. Just like the neonazis, in fact. I think PZ Myers belongs in the second category. He's hoping for a bloody revolution.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170129191 ... m-problem/

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

deLurch wrote:I think the key to getting rid of race and gender based tribalism is to not set it up as a competition. No more us vs. them fights. No more eyeing what the other group gets over the other with envy.

Of course what tends to work best is to come up with a bigger bad guy. During the cold war, it was Communism & Russia. Venezuela's government currently blames everything on the United States. Of course the issue is that if you keep on blaming your own obvious faults on outside entities, people will start to see through it.
http://comicsalliance.com/files/2011/01 ... .12.33.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

What we see here happening before our eyes is instructive. I have always believed that those who call for others to "die in a fire" or to get "a rusty porcupine inserted up their ass" will be physically violent if they could get away with it. This belief has now been confirmed. They are actually advocating for potential manslaughter against Milo (who I don't like at all, but that's irrelevant).
Has anyone updated the threats from baboons thread? It seems topical.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

No they fucking aren't.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Jan Steen wrote:The fantasizing about punching, even killing, Nazis reaches fever pitch over at Pharyngula.
Saad wrote:If a Nazi — who has a position of influence, gathers crowds around him, and preaches ethnic cleansing in a society where racism has a large presence, in a political climate where the government has a clear leaning towards white supremacy and where the president is a shameless racist demagogue and is being advised by another Nazi — gets punched in the face by a person and…

1) The Nazi feels pain and subsequently feels unsafe talking genocide in public again, and the puncher is unhurt and unarrested, I am happy (to put it mildly) with it.

2) The Nazi feels pain and subsequently feels unsafe talking genocide in public again and the puncher is injured and/or arrested, I am happy with it and feel bad for the puncher. They should be released from custody and their injured hand looked at.

3) The Nazi get seriously injured or the punch is fatal, I won’t feel much joy but will also recognize that his injury or death was self-inflicted. It was an act of long-term self-defense.
Cerberus is working overtime at the outrage factory wrote:Maybe if we punched more shitheads like Milo in the head, they wouldn’t feel free to send his mob of gun-wielding violent sociopaths after a new vulnerable trans kid at every college he’s spoken at and a street medic would have one less bullet hole in him.

What do they think punching someone in the head actually means? We see from Saad's comment here that they are perfectly aware that people can die from someone "punching up." That's a risk they seem to accept.

But what do they think it will achieve? Don't these fucking psychos see that they are playing right into the hands of actual Nazis (which folk like Milo are not)? Neonazis are at present a marginal group in most western countries. The SJWs are now actively pushing them into the mainstream, first, by acting as if they already are in the mainstream (e.g. by calling every white person who is not a rabid SJW a "white supremacist"), second, by initiating violence, which will allow the Nazis to play the victim.

On the side of the SJWs we're dealing with at least two groups of people. On the one hand we have morons who are too dumb to get the point of a childrens' story about a boy who cried wolf; on the other we find deliberate shit-stirrers-- anarchists and communists--who think the current situation can be exploited to gain power. They are like vultures who thrive on social unrest. Just like the neonazis, in fact. I think PZ Myers belongs in the second category. He's hoping for a bloody revolution.

The SJWs are authoritarians. Authoritarians love to fantasize about killing or maiming the people they hate. However most SJWs are also pussies who wouldn't start a physical confrontation with a wet paper bag. They needed someone to open the floodgates, and they've found it in the person of the guy who punched the nazi. Most of the Hordelets wouldn't dare to say something to Milo, let alone punch him.

Myers isn't a shit stirrer as much as he is a frustrated loser who jumps on communism's bandwagon. He's not hoping for anything concrete, just shouting his half-thought exercises in virtue-signalling. I doubt he knows much about communism or anarchy other than what he's heard in his youth at his uni by some other students who half-read Mao's Red Book.

He's just enjoying his position as king of the small hill of FTB, dreaming about crushing Trump while he grades papers and throws the student newspaper he hates into the trash. If a bloody revolution actually happened he wouldn't even know what to do, he'd feel at loss. He's a shock jock, he needs drama and an enemy, not revolutions.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Speaking of baboon threats, from a post by Nathan the retarded pirate:
http://archive.is/xIeAj
Oh… and to respond to a comment on my post about Richard Spencer getting punched in the face…

If you’re willing to punch a Nazi in the face, you should be willing use a baseball bat. If you’re willing to use a baseball bat you should be willing to use a gun. And if you’re willing to use a gun — and remember, we’re talking about a guy standing in the street giving an interview — then go fuck yourself, you’re no friend of liberals or progressives.
Well then “Progressives” can go fuck themselves sideways into the ocean with a cactus.
Or a similar reaction from a spunky biker chick:
Caine says
January 29, 2017 at 1:40 pm

If you’re willing to punch a Nazi in the face, you should be willing use a baseball bat. If you’re willing to use a baseball bat you should be willing to use a gun. And if you’re willing to use a gun — and remember, we’re talking about a guy standing in the street giving an interview — then go fuck yourself, you’re no friend of liberals or progressives.
Whoever wrote that, go fuck yourself, cupcake. I’ll be damned if I’m gonna be carted off quietly, fuckyouverymuch. Before long, you’ll find yourself helpfully stuffing people into camps and opening the damn oven door.
No quarter for nazis. They set the world on fire once, I’m not too fucking keen on it happening again.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Jan Steen wrote:The fantasizing about punching, even killing, Nazis reaches fever pitch over at Pharyngula.

They seem to be upping the ante on violence. They are detached enough from reality to think that this is a game they can win, or, they have bought into the rebel movement and martyrdom. Have they been so long in their echo chambers that they think they could stage or manage a real revolution, or is it upping the virtue signalling? Either way it is likely to end badly.

CaptainFluffyBunny

The really funny thing is that the SJWs resemble the "Nazis!" they're always accusing others of being-pro censorship, rigid ideology complete with purges, purity tests and of course white males subbing for jews.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:The really funny thing is that the SJWs resemble the "Nazis!" they're always accusing others of being-pro censorship, rigid ideology complete with purges, purity tests and of course white males subbing for jews.
Horseshoe theory.

That's why it was so easy for the Insane NaziBot Shanley to switch from white supremacy (when she was dating weev) to SJ.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The arbitrary tribalisms are still going to take the shape of Dominance Hierarchies, and competition for Secual Selection will assert itself (or else be repressed with bizarre consequences).

Even if the society forms around fishing or stand-up comedy... racial subsets may form.

And how do you deal with some racial groups far-outnumbering others?