Cunties 2016 Nominations

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Cunties 2016 Nominations

Post by Lsuoma »

Please add your nominations (with brief justification) - entries will close on 2016-11-25. Poll will go up a day or so after.

Service Dog

Re: Cunties 2016 Nominations

Post by Service Dog »

Heina Dadabhoy - facebook lynchmob ringleader

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Smugglypuff - smirkgendered dough goat

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Souther Poverty Law Center for naming Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Maajid Nawaz "anti-Muslim extremists". The other nominees that come to mind may be cunts, but they are (unintentionally) funny cunts. SPLC can't even do us that courtesy.

Additionally, they're the only people on my mental list whose actions have a decent chance of actually getting someone killed (activists for a good cause, no less). At a minimum, they have erected a barrier to getting any future work done on the front of secularizing Islam.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

As the SPLC is already on the list, I'll go with my second choice: The Ontario Human Rights Commission for even thinking about making it a hate crime to not use someone preferred pronoun.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

jet_lagg wrote:Souther Poverty Law Center...
I think the Norts are pretty bad too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Nicolas Matte, Sexual Diversity Studies Kommisar instructor, University of Toronto, Sexual Representations Collection curator, It's Totally Not About Sex Cuddle Party™ coordinator, Nazi.

Quotes:
"Basically, it’s not correct that’s there’s such a thing as biological sex."
Gender-cis-normativity assumes that everything is either male or female … for over fifty years, scientists have shown that's just not true.
Also, for claiming that not using made-up pronouns constitutes "abuse" and is "tantamount to violence and hate speech."

Also, for secretly dreaming of running re-education camps where bamboo shims are shoved under prisoners' fingernails until they memorize 119 sets of personal pronouns. Then adding 5 more sets the next day.

Also, for masturbating to said secret dream.

Also, for appearing on national TV looking like a fag Himmler.
Fag_Himmler.png
(259.19 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0 ... e=youtu.be

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Should there not be prizes for individuals and organizations?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Should there not be prizes for individuals and organizations?

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Nick Denton and A.J. Daulerio, for obvious reasons.

Donald Trump. Cunts aren't necessarily SJWs, right?

Donna Brazile.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trump did nothing wrong.

Guestus Aurelius

Lena Dunham (Odell Beckham Jr. thing)

Amy Schumer (I actually think she's a pretty funny comedian but she's also become quite the hypocritical SJW bully)

Paul Feig (Ghostbusters douchebaggery)

Annaliese Nielson:

Guestus Aurelius

The Mainstream Media

Guestus Aurelius

A bit obvious, but very cunty:

ISIS

Zika

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Lindy West

Noted fat dobber who got seriously nasty with Dawkins earlier this year, over Sye Ten Atheist's 'Feminism is Like Islam' video. Despite the fact that Dawkins had already removed the video from his Twitter feed and apologised for it, it still wasn't good enough for the Great Dollop of Trollop, who tried her fucking damndest to trap Dawkins into appearing as someone who endorsed mysogyny and harassment as a result of that video. It didn't work, and Dawkins was quietly re-invited to speak at the NECSS conference - who had previously disinvited him because of his initial sharing of that video. Dawkins didn't take them up on it, because he promptly went and had a stroke and very probably thought, 'ah fuck this shit, life's too short and these people are clowns anyway.'

BTW, I must emphasise that I believe Dawkins' stroke to be entirely unrelated to Lindy West's attempted attack on him. This is because I'm not a nasty, oily, scheming, aspersion-casting bloater like Lindy West is.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Jenny McDermott - backstabbing nutbag

Really?

Post by Really? »

I understand if people would rather give him a lifetime achievement award, but Dr. Carrier PhD, in the course of a single year, decapitated two of the most useful organizations in atheism and skepticism. Not only that, but he tarred them with the brush of sexual harassment and freaky sexuality, when both organizations are dedicated to young people.

The guy was "punished" by SSA and actually thought the punishment just meant he had freer access to tail and wrote a blog post confessing to the wrong instance of sexual harassment. If that weren't enough, he actually sued both FTB and Orbit for two million hilarious dollars.

Nice to see Smugglypuff got a nod, but let us not forget her predecessor: Trigglypuff.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

PZMeyers, because he wouldn't want to miss out.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Onision. Delusional YouTube vblogger who, literally, shoots himself in the foot every time he does one of his mansplaining videos as he tries to white-knight the ladies and trannies... He's hysterically lame.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Coming from the UK, I was going to suggest Bahar Mustafa, but the incidents involving her date from late 2015.

My nomination, therefore is, THE GUARDIAN.

Yes, the once great Manchester Guardian, has become increasingly Salon-like with a whole slew of articles, opinions and faeces, from SJWs, race-baiters, pro-Islamists, and cunts, telling us how evil men are, how evil white people are, how evil the West is, how misunderstood Islamists are, how Gamergate is a hate movement, how racist, sexist, and misogynist men are, and to cap it all off, they gave Charlotte Proudman are platform to pen several screeds of diarrhoea. Also, they keep on giving CAGE, the pro-Islamist group, a free pass, while trashing progressive Muslims like Maajid Nawaz.

I really do expect more from The Guardian. They get my official vote.

Mentioned in dispatches...

Malia Bouattia: the new "politically black" (oh do fuck the fuck away) and anti-semitic President of the NUS.
SPLC: like the Guardian, a once respectable outfit, now in the gutter.
CJ Werleman/Nathan Lean/Their Sockpuppets: complete pro-Islamist twats shilling for Sauai/Qatari money.
Melissa Click: a perfect example of everything that is wrong with SJW-infested academia.
Craig Considine: a professor and Defender of The Islamic Faith, who has popped on my cunt detector of late.
Talib Kweli: an apparent "social activist" and former hip hop artist, is a complete cunt who hates white people and liberal Muslims.
Dean Esmay: an MRA, who has suffered some sort of brain virus, which means he is now some sort of Ray Comfort-style hater of atheists.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

BTW, apologies for ignoring FT's request of a "brief justification", but these people are so cuntish, you could go on and on.

Guestus Aurelius

(Melissa Click was 2015, too.)

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Service Dog wrote:Trump did nothing wrong.
Sometimes you gotta grab life right by the...

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I agree with having:
* Lifetime achievement awards (if there is someone who truly deserves it)
* An organizational award

CaptainFluffyBunny

deLurch wrote:I agree with having:
* Lifetime achievement awards (if there is someone who truly deserves it)
* An organizational award
That sounds good. There is competition for organizations, like CPS, SPLC or the Canadian government, and individuals like CJ and the like. Carrier really deserves a lifetime achievement award, IMHO. He's done more to alienate people on all sides and undermine his own legitimacy. But then there's PZ...choices.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tribble wrote:Onision. Delusional YouTube vblogger who, literally, shoots himself in the foot every time he does one of his mansplaining videos as he tries to white-knight the ladies and trannies... He's hysterically lame.
Onision is a good choice. I do wonder how much of his schtick is fake because he's so white knight. He's a grown man, but he defends the women in the same way a fifteen year old would and with the same tone. Must be bullshit that 14 year old girls and 25 year old feminists lap up.

According to his public facebook page: "Onision is a comedian, writer & director who can be seen on Comedy Central, MTV, ABC..." How much of his shit is just his attempt to wind people up?

To wit:
Onision: January 2012

Gregory J, also known as Onision, runs a set of YouTube channels pegged as comedy that have often devolved into smear campaigns against his exes. After many such videos, one caught the attention of the wider YouTube community in January 2012. In a video about a particular ex, Onision stated that since she had slept with more than 20 people before him, she was a “slut” who cannot be raped. Viewers reacted with vlogs labeling him a rape apologist and slut-shamer and calling for YouTube to revoke his partnership rights. Onision did post videos trying to clarify his statement, but they did little to quell community anger.

The outcry had him banned from VidCon, but more than two years later, Onision is still making videos for his 1.3 million subscribers on multiple channels, including a recent video discussing blackface on YouTube.
http://www.dailydot.com/upstream/youtub ... als-guide/

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Everyone involved with "Buzzfeed"

Everyone involved with "The Young Turks"

Dr. Richard Carrier PhD - for not catching "the gay" and trying to bum lots of easy-to-manipulate tail at Camp Quest (with benefits).

Fascist Tit - Still no edit button. I propose we upgrade his title to "Fascist cunt" and be done with it.

Hillary "Lung Butter" Clinton and her glorious attempts to out-corrupt every other US president in history combined.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steven Novella for blackballing Richard Dawkins when Dawkins dared to commit the crime of retweeting a satire of feminism featuring the Big Red.

The Crown Prosecution Service for altering CCTV footage to try to make it look like Mark Pearson was guilty of a sexual assault that the CCTV footage actually showed to be impossible to have happened, and for supporting an accusation that was incredibly far-fetched in the first place.

The SPLC for including Maajid Nawaz, a liberal muslim reformer, and Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a victim of the Muslim bigotry, in a list of "anti-muslim extremists".

Jenny McDermott for spreading lies about how ArmoredSkeptic started a relationship with SheonHead when she was underage.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Users with nom-de-plumes begining with 'Bh' - oh hell - the Scotts in general - the sting from battle of Bannockburn still lingers.
The French
Italians
Colonials
The Pope (multi-lifetime achievement)
The Dahli Lama (also multi-lifetime achievement)
Mother Theresa (to go along with the beatification)
Watson - just to keep a hand in (in fact if she does not get a lifetime achievement award this year she might as well just give up).
Merkel & the Germans
Putin

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Bhurzum, good call on The Young Turks, esp. Cenk. I forgot about that Armenian Genocide pro-Islamist SJW twat.

So many twats and cunts I forgot about when submitting, but I stick with the Graun (Guardian).

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Bhurzum, good call on The Young Turks, esp. Cenk. I forgot about that Armenian Genocide pro-Islamist SJW twat.

So many twats and cunts I forgot about when submitting, but I stick with the Graun (Guardian).

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote: Everyone involved with "The Young Turks"
Ah yes. That's reminded me: Cenk Uygur

Mister fucking progressive, except when it comes to the Armenian genocide. Has since modified his stance from 'It didn't happen' (circa 1999) to 'well, I don't know enough about it to have an opinion, really'. So basically, still an Armenian genocide denier.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... -anything/

Also recently involved in an on-air tussle with Alex Jones, the result of which was that Cenk somehow managed to look an even bigger cunt than the shouty Infowars blob. Nice work, Cenk.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

:nin: by the negro Vulcan there, ah well.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

jet_lagg wrote:Souther Poverty Law Center for naming Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Maajid Nawaz "anti-Muslim extremists". The other nominees that come to mind may be cunts, but they are (unintentionally) funny cunts. SPLC can't even do us that courtesy.

Additionally, they're the only people on my mental list whose actions have a decent chance of actually getting someone killed (activists for a good cause, no less). At a minimum, they have erected a barrier to getting any future work done on the front of secularizing Islam.
I'm just +1 jet_lagg's prop.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

Kirbmarc wrote: The Crown Prosecution Service for altering CCTV footage to try to make it look like Mark Pearson was guilty of a sexual assault that the CCTV footage actually showed to be impossible to have happened, and for supporting an accusation that was incredibly far-fetched in the first place.
Seconded. This was nothing less than the knowing persecution of a totally innocent man for political purposes - purposes that have everything to do with the sickest form of radical feminism and nothing to do with justice or equality.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Steersman because he is a cunt.

SPLC for putting real lives in danger so they can virtue signal while at the same time ensuring gays will still get thrown of roofs and girls get stoned to death for being raped.

Steven Novella for shutting down free speech while pretending he is not doing just that and representing and organistion that also pretends it is pro free speech.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

I fully support the creation of a peer-reviewed lifetime achievement award for Carrier. Despite being entirely average-sized for a caucasian, Carrier has gone where few have gone before - and I'm not just talking about his 'girlfriends' here. From semengate to 'if it's legal, I'm in it' the intellectual artillery has done his best to shoot his comedic load for our continued amusement.

As for the Cunties, SPLC gets my nomination, complete cunts.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Tigzy wrote:

Mister fucking progressive, except when it comes to the Armenian genocide. Has since modified his stance from 'It didn't happen' (circa 1999) to 'well, I don't know enough about it to have an opinion, really'. So basically, still an Armenian genocide denier.

Also recently involved in an on-air tussle with Alex Jones, the result of which was that Cenk somehow managed to look an even bigger cunt than the shouty Infowars blob. Nice work, Cenk.
He's also rather matey with fellow cunt CJ Werleman, and cunts like Nathan Lean. My Islamist radar, which if pretty fucking good, has Cenk down as a bit of a pro-Islamist.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

He's also rather matey with fellow cunt CJ Werleman, and cunts like Nathan Lean. My Islamist radar, which if pretty fucking good, has Cenk down as a bit of a pro-Islamist.
He's an ex-Muslim, with (I think) extant Muslim parents. So I think there is a kneejerk defensiveness there (most notably in his car crash interview with Sam Harris) which clouds his judgement quite significantly. The sycophants on his channel seem to have built their own ludicrous orthodoxy to paper over this problem, meaning that even the ones I normally think are OK, like John Iadorola or Jimmy Dore, are dismal on Islam, pretending it is a race and not an ideology.

While we're on the subject, the biggest cunt on TYT for my money is Ana Kasparian, who boasts frequently about how rigorous and pro-fact she is while parroting SJW dogmas and canards like they were going out of fashion. Which they (hopefully) are.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Armchair cunt: Steve Shives

jimmyfromchicago

Post by jimmyfromchicago »

Who was involved with stocking the Reason Rally with SJW speakers? I know Lyz Liddell was the ED, but who else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Zama Joshi-SJW, BLM, freaked out and cried "sexual harassment when she demanded to know a stranger's name and he told her it was "Hugh Mungus".

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

jimmyfromchicago wrote:Who was involved with stocking the Reason Rally with SJW speakers? I know Lyz Liddell was the ED, but who else?
SJW speakers like Richard Dawkins and Dave Rubin?

katamari Damassi

Guestus Aurelius wrote:
Annaliese Nielson:

What really gets me about this cunt(besides the upspeak and vocal fry), is that she repeatedly class shames the driver, by telling him that he bought the hula figure because he thought it was "a great find at Goodwill." She thinks it's so clever and funny she repeats it more than once. You'd think that for an SJW shopping at Goodwill is a kindness. You'd also think that an SJW wouldn't shame someone who couldn't afford to shop elsewhere.

katamari Damassi

Guestus Aurelius wrote:
Annaliese Nielson:

What really gets me about this cunt(besides the upspeak and vocal fry), is that she repeatedly class shames the driver, by telling him that he bought the hula figure because he thought it was "a great find at Goodwill." She thinks it's so clever and funny she repeats it more than once. You'd think that for an SJW shopping at Goodwill is a kindness. You'd also think that an SJW wouldn't shame someone who couldn't afford to shop elsewhere.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Oh I forgot about Anneliese. There's a lot of impressive contenders this year, if there's going to be an individual category.

Seeing them all collated, I really hope 2016 is the high water mark for SJW insanity. I suspect not, however.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

JackSkeptic wrote:Steersman because he is a cunt.
Got my vote too. But just so we're on the same page, what's the motivation? Or is it supposed to be "self-evident"?
JackSkeptic wrote:SPLC for putting real lives in danger so they can virtue signal while at the same time ensuring gays will still get thrown of roofs and girls get stoned to death for being raped.
Got my vote there also. Some justification, a post by Nick Cohen:
The white left has issued its first fatwa

Last night, however, I found myself advising the anti-fascist campaigner Maajid Nawaz to sue [SPL Center] in the London courts. I even gave him the names of lawyers who would be happy to help. The attack he is facing is so grotesque, ferocious remedies seem the only response.

Nawaz’s enemy is not the usual user of the libel law: a Putin frontman or multinational. It is an organisation that ought to share Nawaz’s values, but because of the crisis in left-wing values does the dirty work of the misogynists, the racists, the homophobes, the censors, and the murderers it was founded to oppose. It does it with a straight face because, as I am sure you will have guessed, the fascism in question is not white but Islamic. And once that subject is raised all notions of universal human rights, and indeed basic moral and intellectual decency, are drowned in a sea of bad faith. ....

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

From a rich field, despite its being a late entry, I nominate SPLC because of the real world effect (endangering courageous peoples' lives on the basis of self-serving, ideological candyfloss).

If we're going for sheer personal cuntiness in the raw, though, it would have to be either Zarna Joshi (Hugh Mungus) or Anneliese Nielsen (like, the continent of Hawaii), or both, for a joint prize.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Søren Lilholt wrote:He's an ex-Muslim, with (I think) extant Muslim parents. So I think there is a kneejerk defensiveness there (most notably in his car crash interview with Sam Harris) which clouds his judgement quite significantly. The sycophants on his channel seem to have built their own ludicrous orthodoxy to paper over this problem, meaning that even the ones I normally think are OK, like John Iadorola or Jimmy Dore, are dismal on Islam, pretending it is a race and not an ideology.

While we're on the subject, the biggest cunt on TYT for my money is Ana Kasparian, who boasts frequently about how rigorous and pro-fact she is while parroting SJW dogmas and canards like they were going out of fashion. Which they (hopefully) are.
Being an ex muslim explains some defensiveness when he perceives some people to be like Steersman (and while he's wrong about Harris if he met an actual Steersman-like "population transfer" fan I couldn't blame him), but the Armenian genocide denial is kneejerk defensiveness due to him being of Turkish ancestry. Religious and non-religious Turks tend to deny the Armenian genocide in equal fashion. Mustafa Kemal is still a national hero, and to insinuate that he had a very spotty record on human rights is a big taboo. Moreover there's a narrative of Turkey being a victim of colonialism after WWI when in reality what happened is that Turkey stayed independent and non-turkish parts of the Ottoman empire became colonies. Also there's the rise of ideas of Middle Eastern/Muslim brotherhood which sell the myth of the Ottoman Empire as a paradise of equal opportunities for all Muslims, when it really wasn't.

There's a bundle of nationalism and islamism and even non-religious Turks often think that Turkey didn't do anything wrong and is just a victim of the Evil West. I think that it's hard for Cenk to go against the flow.

Genocide denialism is common in many parts of the world: nobody likes to face the fact that "their side" have been complete cunts at some point in their history. Nationalistic pride makes it hard for people to acknowledge the truth even when they didn't like the regime which created the genocide, or committed other crimes.

Not many Russians (even staunch anti-communists) freely admit that Stalin deliberately starved millions of Ukranians to death. Not many Belgians talk about the fact that King Leopold's domination of Congo killed millions and tortured, enslaved and starved million others. British people think of Winston Churchill as a hero, while he was incredibly callous about at best and actively involved at worst in the starving of million of Indians during WWII. The Italians don't write in the history books anything about their war crimes in Ethiopia in 1935 and in Libya from the 1910s to the 1940s, or about their anti-slavic policies in Istria and Dalmatia. On the other hand many Croatians and Slovenians pretend that the ethnic cleansing of Italians from the same areas after WWII never happened. Czech, Poles, Hungarians, Slovak and Romanians hardly talk about the ethnic cleansing of ethnic Germans after WWII, either.

The colonial crimes of Spain, France, Portugal and the Netherlands don't get a lot of attention in the respective countries, few people talk about the usual treatment of minorities all over Europe before recent times, and even Sweden and Switzerland, who were neutral in the most recent wars, prefer to gloss over what happened to the money of people who deposited it there and then "disappeared". Only the Germans can't get away with denying the Holocaust, which is of a brutality and cruel efficiency of its own, but as we have seen it was from an isolated case.

And it's not limited to Europe, of course. The Japanese have a hard time admitting the existence of things like Unit731 (experimentation on prisoners of war), the war crimes (including the Rape of Nanking, where ironically it was a man from Nazi Germany who saved some people from the mass rapes and murders), the existence of "comfort women", etc. The Chinese pretend that all was fine and dandy for minorities under the Maoist regime. And it's pretty much the same for the war crimes/exterminations in any other part of Asia. And of course in the middle east the Sunnis gloss over the mass murders of Shia, and the Shia of Sunnis, and Israeli people don't want to talk about ethnic cleansing in Palestine.

It doesn't get much better in Africa: Ugandese people are still wary of speaking ill of Idi Amin, many Libyans are now unexpectedly fond of Gaddafi and deny he ever committed crimes against the tribes he liked, in Congo to speak ill of Kabila is a bad idea and among many Congolese ex-pats Mobutu didn't do anything wrong. In South Africa the crimes of apartheid are openly recognized, but only because the new regime was created by the people who abolished apartheid, and the role of some tribes to throw others under the bus is glossed over.

I could go on. In Argentina even people who fought against the authoritarian regime of Gualtieri and Videla are still convinced that the "Malvinas are Argentinian" (when actually, let's face it, they never were and the people who live there have voted to stay with the UK in a landslide). Also treatment of Patagonians as second class citizens? Never happened. Lather, rinse, repeat for any war between two South American countries.

In practice any side in any conflict and any country on earth has a spotty past. True, some crimes were worse than others, but the reason why people tend to have a kneejerk reaction against admitting that their side was, at times, completely cuntish is the same everywhere: in-group morality and out-group hostility. Interestingly enough even people who aren't a-OK with everything about their group tend to be defensive if others criticize it.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

katamari Damassi wrote:Zama Joshi-SJW, BLM, freaked out and cried "sexual harassment when she demanded to know a stranger's name and he told her it was "Hugh Mungus".

Here's another Zarna freakout:

She really is completely fucking barking. In the video she claims that the cops sent rapists after her. WTF?

Oh, and please don't touch her.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:That sounds good. There is competition for organizations, like CPS, SPLC or the Canadian government, and individuals like CJ and the like. Carrier really deserves a lifetime achievement award, IMHO. He's done more to alienate people on all sides and undermine his own legitimacy. But then there's PZ...choices.
PZ will be due one soon. But it is a tad too early for him. He has years left in his productive life as a shit stain. He can wait.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I think we need a category for shitty "protesters/activists" caught on camera. Or more simply #CaughtOnCamera category.
Bhurzum wrote:Everyone involved with "The Young Turks"
Young Turks is a tricky one.

If you are talking about what happened at the Republican convention, the infowars guy was kind of being a jerk by jumping on stage and trying to provoke a reaction, but then Cenk pretty much welcomed him on up until he got pissed off and took the bait.

The true uncontested asshole of that episode in my eyes was Jimmy Dore, the prick that spit on the infowars guy and ran like a little bitch.

Do you have anything more specific for Cenk?

If you are talking about Ana Kasparian saying "If you support Donald Trump today, you are 100% deplorable." I agree that was rather cunty.
(3 minutes 20 seconds in)

HOWEVER, I think we should avoid political party divides on the cunties. They will be endlessly divisive here on the pit as we are not all of the same mind. The politics will grind us down. So let's steer clear of Republican/Democrat/Torry/Whips/EnglishDandy political divides.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

#CaughtOnCamera
#CampusCunt

Bonita Tindle (aka you can't wear dread locks because they are cultural appropriation)

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Side question: Do we get a casting of Rayshal's perfection to spray paint gold and send to the winners? Or should we just send them a fleshlight and call it the day?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Zama Joshi-SJW, BLM, freaked out and cried "sexual harassment when she demanded to know a stranger's name and he told her it was "Hugh Mungus".

[spyoutube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6RuTRkF8gQ[/spyoutube]
Here's another Zarna freakout:

[spyoutube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP8Kas5gdos[/spyoutube]

She really is completely fucking barking. In the video she claims that the cops sent rapists after her. WTF?

Oh, and please don't touch her.
Nice jubblies by the look of it - I wonder if she'd whip 'em out for the lads?

And she already has an ED page, in case it hasn't been posted here before: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Zarna_Joshi

katamari Damassi

Blitler himself-Gazi Kodo for advocating violence against police and white people, and for his bad Ruby Rod impersonation.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

gurugeorge wrote:From a rich field, despite its being a late entry, I nominate SPLC because of the real world effect (endangering courageous peoples' lives on the basis of self-serving, ideological candyfloss).

If we're going for sheer personal cuntiness in the raw, though, it would have to be either Zarna Joshi (Hugh Mungus) or Anneliese Nielsen (like, the continent of Hawaii), or both, for a joint prize.
:nin: Zarna

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Are CPS also responsible for prosecuting the Nazi Pug ?

Guestus Aurelius

A W Peet