Dave

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Dave »

some guy wrote:
The Yeti wrote:Hemant joins the party:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... witterfeed
He also uploaded a copy of the complaint. To be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5dd6fnybatau ... i.pdf?dl=0
My question is: Is Jeffery T. Perry a member of The Space?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Really? wrote:Haaa! Looks like Shermer may have kicked in an assist after all:
32 On information and belief, in oraround August 2013, Defendant Myers published and broadcastallegedlyfalse, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, and misleading statements about another public figure, under similar circumstances, and was the subject of a cease and desist demand.
And has a history of publishing and broadcasting ... about many people.

Really?

Post by Really? »

The only question now is to speculate as to what kind of bonuses PZ and Zvan and the others will offer on their ill-fated Go Fund Me.

I would kick in five dollars for the booster seat Alex Gabriel brings along when he eats at restaurants.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

32 On information and belief, in oraround August 2013, Defendant Myers published and broadcastallegedlyfalse, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, and misleading statements about another public figure, under similar circumstances, and was the subject of a cease and desist demand.
Oh gawd, he's going to be a douchebag to the end. Carrier was right in the thick of the Shermer affair, not just reprinting Peez's hearsay, but making "academic" assessments of its veracity. He defended their public condemnation as just and proper. In fact, nearly everything Carrier has written these past few months defending his own hide has point by point rebuttals in his posts on Shermer and Radford.

http://imgur.com/m9nD7ZW.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

For laffs, here's Carrier spooging over a blog post by Zvan.

http://imgur.com/Jm1uEab.jpg

I also have instances of him gushing like a Bieberite over Rebecca and Greta, both of whom have also recently kicked him to the curb.

What a chump.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:
Oh gawd, he's going to be a douchebag to the end. Carrier was right in the thick of the Shermer affair, not just reprinting Peez's hearsay, but making "academic" assessments of its veracity. He defended their public condemnation as just and proper. In fact, nearly everything Carrier has written these past few months defending his own hide has point by point rebuttals in his posts on Shermer and Radford.

http://imgur.com/m9nD7ZW.jpg
I think we're underestimating the world's smartest and most sexually successful man. What if he added credence to the accusations against Shermer et al as a member of FTB in order to stoke the fire of random accusations on FTB so he could use that climate of unfounded accusations at FTB to prove his innocence at some point in the future?

https://mattinee.files.wordpress.com/20 ... x-whoa.jpg

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Tigzy wrote:Two million, tho. That's what worth Dicky places on his reputation. Two million. Even accounting for the likelihood that he's asking for more that what he expects, he must clearly place his rep in the region of several hundred thousand dollars.

The fucking gall of the bloke. He honestly believes he's some sort of big cheese. And even more cretinous is the fact that he thinks Myers and his e-begging chums might have this kind of amount available.

Batshit fuckin delusional. It's hilarious.
I don't really doubt that amount tbh. Carrier's entire life and livelihood is completely tied up in these circles. Without them he has absolutely nothing. So this is the rest of Carrier's working life, assuming that he will never be able to work or operate around these people again. They've blacklisted him.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If Carrier sued for the money he could reasonably have expected to earn in his working life he still wouldn't get enough to pay taxes on.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:From Meyers:

http://i.imgur.com/yiUQXZ1.png
Bollocks. I'd just cleaned the house a couple of hours ago, and now I've got about half a metric tonne of jizz to wipe up...

:x
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images ... h_jizz.jpg

some guy

Post by some guy »

some guy wrote:

Interesting little petty thing in Dr Richard Carrier's Complaint. In stating who the parties are, he writes:
"Plaintiff Dr. Richard Carrier (hereinafter 'Dr. Carrier' ..."
And indeed, every one of the the 69 times in the complaint where he refers to himself, he uses "Dr. Carrier" (not once was he ever just "Carrier").

And he also stated in the section about who the parties are:
"Defendant, Paul Z. Myers, Ph.D. (hereinafter 'Dr. Myers'..."
And indeed, not once in the complaint is Myers referred to as "Dr Myers". It's always just "Myers"

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Really? wrote:I think we're underestimating the world's smartest and most sexually successful man. What if he added credence to the accusations against Shermer et al as a member of FTB in order to stoke the fire of random accusations on FTB so he could use that climate of unfounded accusations at FTB to prove his innocence at some point in the future?

https://mattinee.files.wordpress.com/20 ... x-whoa.jpg
Whoa, indeed. That would mean... $2,100,000 is not some arbitrary figure, but the price tag for something specific... OMG, he's probably found the tomb of the nonexistant Jesus and is going to destroy Christianity when he buys it and moons everybody who doubted him.

Such smart. Very genius.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

some guy wrote:
some guy wrote:

Interesting little petty thing in Dr Richard Carrier's Complaint. In stating who the parties are, he writes:
And indeed, every one of the the 69 times in the complaint where he refers to himself, he uses "Dr. Carrier" (not once was he ever just "Carrier").

And indeed, not once in the complaint is Myers referred to as "Dr Myers". It's always just "Myers"
I mean he didn't write that brief.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

deLurch wrote:
d4m10n wrote:Meet bad ideas with good ideas.

Meet violence with violence.
Or we could limit "refugee" immigration and avoid the whole violence thing altogether. Or at least keep it down to reasonable levels.

Why is refugee in scare quotes? Do you doubt that people living in Syria and the Levant are sincere in their desire to flee the Islamic State?
But the questions with that is what limitations are reasonable for a given outcome of reduced violence.
Are you calculating violence on a global scale?Every time you manage to get a refugee family out of Aleppo (to name one city out of many) you have reduced the potential for violence to be visited upon them by either ISIS or the Syrian AF.
Many of the acts of terrorism seems to have come about from the children of Islamic immigrants. That is an issue which probably needs to be looked at to see where matters go wrong, and to see if there is a solution beyond flat out barring islamic immigrants from certain nations.
Assimilation is an excellent solution. Problem is that it has to be voluntary in a truly free society.

The crucial question is whether Americans are willing to take on some (relatively small) risk in order to save a large number of lives. The answer is generally in the negative. Home of the brave? Not so much.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I like the fact that he's asking for a trial by jury. I would LOVE to see him deposed, and in the witness box.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I need to recommend this.

some guy

Post by some guy »

comhcinc wrote:
some guy wrote:
some guy wrote:He also uploaded a copy of the complaint. To be found here:

I mean he didn't write that brief.
You obviously didn't read the complaint. It's got sticky all over it.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

CommanderTuvok wrote:BTW, the latest on the Seattle shooter is that the suspect's name is Ahmed Mohammed, and he is possible either Middle Eastern, or a mix of Middle Eastern and Latino.

If the latter, Donald Trump's head will explode.
comhinc wrote:Do you have a source for this information?
CommanderTuvok wrote:Twitter speculation.......so treat with caution for the time being.
comhinc wrote:So no source. Complete and utter bullshit that you presented as fact.

You are not really a skeptic as much as a hater huh?
I have no source for Donald's head exploding, if it does here is an artists rendering of what it might look like:

https://drawception.com/pub/panels/2016 ... CFP-10.png

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

some guy wrote:[
No but I looked over it. It's a standard legal document. It wasn't written by Carrier. Mostly likely it was written by someone in the employment of Jeffrey T. Perry.

I mean do you really think that Carrier has the skills to right a legal brief? You must actually believe he is the intellectual artillery then.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Re the shooter, we are in Freeland right now.
Screenshot 2016-09-24 20.21.47.png
(113.66 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

Really?

Post by Really? »

rayshul wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Two million, tho. That's what worth Dicky places on his reputation. Two million. Even accounting for the likelihood that he's asking for more that what he expects, he must clearly place his rep in the region of several hundred thousand dollars.

The fucking gall of the bloke. He honestly believes he's some sort of big cheese. And even more cretinous is the fact that he thinks Myers and his e-begging chums might have this kind of amount available.

Batshit fuckin delusional. It's hilarious.
I don't really doubt that amount tbh. Carrier's entire life and livelihood is completely tied up in these circles. Without them he has absolutely nothing. So this is the rest of Carrier's working life, assuming that he will never be able to work or operate around these people again. They've blacklisted him.
I'm sure that suing all of them for millions of dollars (including his alleged victim) will make everything right and FTB will be back to its former glory!

Really?

Post by Really? »

Lsuoma wrote:

I like the fact that he's asking for a trial by jury. I would LOVE to see him deposed, and in the witness box.
Possible dilemma: what if PZ and Zvan ask a few pitters to do the questioning in the deposition?

I'd be happy to participate, but the judge would have to understand why I have a massive erection the whole time.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Lsuoma wrote:Re the shooter, we are in Freeland right now.
Screenshot 2016-09-24 20.21.47.png

Yeah they got someone but have not released his name yet.

Really?

Post by Really? »

comhcinc wrote:
some guy wrote:[
No but I looked over it. It's a standard legal document. It wasn't written by Carrier. Mostly likely it was written by someone in the employment of Jeffrey T. Perry.

I mean do you really think that Carrier has the skills to right a legal brief? You must actually believe he is the intellectual artillery then.
They did refer to "freethougblogs" several times.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Really? wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Possible dilemma: what if PZ and Zvan ask a few pitters to do the questioning in the deposition?

I'd be happy to participate, but the judge would have to understand why I have a massive erection the whole time.
I had nae thought o' that!!!

Well, we've got folks like Hunny Bunny, Really?, Brive1987, Skeppers (where IS the Zebra?), Strawks, etc., etc. (apologies to anyone I've missed).

That would be worth going to see.

I'm wondering if someone who is not a known deep Pitter could reach out to Dr. Average For A Caucasian and suggest that we have good contemporary records and commentary on the FfTBTards...

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Just a reminder to all those jizzing over the idea of FTB, PZ, the Orbit & Szvan paying out 2 million. It ain't going to happen. We already know that well over 99% of these defamation cases settle out of court or just get dropped. You will be extremely lucky just to get to the jury phase. We all know that Carrier can't afford a jury trial.

The only suckers here will be Carrier and those he is suing, and those foolish enough to waste more money for their gofundme lawyers.

As far as I am concerned, the best tactic here is to encourage more of these losers to get suckered out of their money so that they continue to get more burned out on this shit. If the fools are going to be parted from their money, let's make it fast as possible and get it over with before they cause any real damage. The sooner they wise up the better.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

I know what you are thinking, and no, this is not just a moosedemeanor:

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=586E2458

Really?

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote:Just a reminder to all those jizzing over the idea of FTB, PZ, the Orbit & Szvan paying out 2 million. It ain't going to happen. We already know that well over 99% of these defamation cases settle out of court or just get dropped. You will be extremely lucky just to get to the jury phase. We all know that Carrier can't afford a jury trial.

The only suckers here will be Carrier and those he is suing, and those foolish enough to waste more money for their gofundme lawyers.

As far as I am concerned, the best tactic here is to encourage more of these losers to get suckered out of their money so that they continue to get more burned out on this shit. If the fools are going to be parted from their money, let's make it fast as possible and get it over with before they cause any real damage. The sooner they wise up the better.
I don't know if anyone here thinks that $2 million will be changing hands. If nothing else, we learned from from the Radford/Stollznow affair that the most a victimized party can hope for in such a case is a passive aggressive apology and a bill for lawyers' fees. Seeing as how Dickie C has been so proud of his vow of poverty, we must wonder where he's getting the scratch.

At least we can be amused by the pinpointing of the date of the beginning or whatever of his affair with Lauren Lane (though he has had several.) November 2012! We have court documents to demonstrate that he was dicking around on Mrs. Dick when he was criticizing Shermer for dicking around.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

rayshul wrote: I need to recommend this.
I was good until he opened his mouth.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

deLurch wrote:Just a reminder to all those jizzing over the idea of FTB, PZ, the Orbit & Szvan paying out 2 million. It ain't going to happen. We already know that well over 99% of these defamation cases settle out of court or just get dropped. You will be extremely lucky just to get to the jury phase. We all know that Carrier can't afford a jury trial.

I used to prepare drafts of things for my lawyer to rephrasing his appropriate manner, and so sometimes parts of his papers would sound like my own writing because of this. Of course carrier is a co-author what else could he be?

Nobody thinks anybody's going to collect $1 million. What's important at this juncture is that somebody's going to have to decide whether to get a $285 per for a few lawyer to read and answer this in some appropriate manner or risk some arcane result by not doing it or doing it themselves. small cuts, but many to come

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

NOT Ahmed Mohammad as some claimed. But still only a suspect.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I see Really? :nin: me

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MacGruberKnows wrote:I know what you are thinking, and no, this is not just a moosedemeanor:

Bulwinkle has really gone down here since Rocky died.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

fuzzy wrote:I used to prepare drafts of things for my lawyer to rephrasing his appropriate manner, and so sometimes parts of his papers would sound like my own writing because of this. Of course carrier is a co-author what else could he be?

Nobody thinks anybody's going to collect $1 million. What's important at this juncture is that somebody's going to have to decide whether to get a $285 per for a few lawyer to read and answer this in some appropriate manner or risk some arcane result by not doing it or doing it themselves. small cuts, but many to come
I think the first course of order would be to separate out the lawsuits.
[Laura Lane + Skepticon]
[PZ + FreethoughtBlogs]
[SSA Chick]
[Stephanie Szvan + Orbit]

None of the other entities are responsible for what the others were doing.

That alone might tank Carrier's lawsuit budget. He probably can't afford all of the filings for multiple lawsuits, which is why they are all bundled together.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I can't believe Carrier allowed that in the document, after everything he wrote about Shermer. The hypocrisy is astounding.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Really?

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote:
fuzzy wrote:I used to prepare drafts of things for my lawyer to rephrasing his appropriate manner, and so sometimes parts of his papers would sound like my own writing because of this. Of course carrier is a co-author what else could he be?

[Laura Lane + Skepticon]
[PZ + FreethoughtBlogs]
[SSA Chick]

That alone might tank Carrier's lawsuit budget. He probably can't afford all of the filings for multiple lawsuits, which is why they are all bundled together.
I also think it is entertaining that he is suing a woman who has zero money who is less than half his age and he expects this to go over with the SJW brigade.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

[Laura Lane + Skepticon]
[PZ + FreethoughtBlogs]
[SSA Chick]

He can ghostwrite these things for his lawyer to look over and lightly reformat. They probably already have a volume rate worked out for a long term battle of paperwork attrition, if they can make it happen. Why not start by filing a canard? Let the court correct them and then go round again. Repeat. costs them more than it costs you = you win

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Steersman wrote:

More details:
http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/arcan-cet ... oter-name/

Native of Turkey. At least went to high school in the US. 20 Years old. His nickname in High School was "The Turk."

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Wow. I did not know the main cannon for the A10 Warthog was this big:

http://3uqfoj8rqn912yhyb3z5mgju.wpengin ... Type_1.jpg

The entire plane is basically designed around making this cannon fit into the airframe.

It's not just a cannon, it's a 7 barrel gatling-gun cannon:

http://3uqfoj8rqn912yhyb3z5mgju.wpengin ... Uh1dgi.jpg

And here is the shell it fires:

http://3uqfoj8rqn912yhyb3z5mgju.wpengin ... 0x1024.jpg

Ouch.

I have never seen such a blatant example of phallic privledge, tank rape culture, and plane patriarchy!

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

deLurch wrote:
Mr. X, Indeed wrote:OK. Assault, Libel, and Slander is just a catch-all category for lawsuits. Carrier isn't accusing anyone of assault. My mistake.
Isn't "Assault" one of those quirky legal terms where threatening to physically harm someone counts as assault? And given Lauren was sexually involved with Carrier, there is no end to territory that could cover.
I think you're right. I'm probably conflating battery with assault. Assault, Libel, and Slander is a subcategory of tort cases listed on the court docket. He still may not be accusing anyone of assault.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

deLurch wrote:Dammit. I don't know who to root for.
Chaos. Always root for chaos. It's usually more entertaining.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

comhcinc wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote:I know what you are thinking, and no, this is not just a moosedemeanor:

Bulwinkle has really gone down here since Rocky died.
Yes, legal gay marriage came 50 years too late for the cutest couple to ever grace tv. And of course poor Simon and Mr. Seymour are still waiting for bestiality laws to come up to modern 21st century SJW standards. If octopus's can rape Japanese women, why can't a dog that adopted a boy marry him?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

OK. I think I have finally decided who's team I am rooting for in the Carrier case. I am rooting for the lawyers to win big time.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Wow. I did not know the main cannon for the A10 Warthog was this big:

http://3uqfoj8rqn912yhyb3z5mgju.wpengin ... Type_1.jpg

The entire plane is basically designed around making this cannon fit into the airframe.

It's not just a cannon, it's a 7 barrel gatling-gun cannon:

http://3uqfoj8rqn912yhyb3z5mgju.wpengin ... Uh1dgi.jpg

And here is the shell it fires:

http://3uqfoj8rqn912yhyb3z5mgju.wpengin ... 0x1024.jpg

Ouch.
The damn thing is larger and maybe more powerful than a Phalanx CIWS, except it's shoved into a plane. Shit.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

I couldn't give a single fuck about 2 mill. I'm here to point and laugh at all parties . I'm sure we are alk agreed it couldn't happen to a more perfect bunch of twats.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Spike13 wrote:

I have never seen such a blatant example of phallic privledge, tank rape culture, and plane patriarchy!
You mother-intercourser!. Now I will be banned from all Skepticon's, forever, and the Orbit and FTB will never offer me a blog spot. I am going to talk to Carrier's lawyer and sue you for, I'm thinking, oh lets round it off to 2 million dollars. Yeah, that will teach you. You've just been A10 Warthog fucked into the ground.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Wait , didn't Skepchicks publish an article about jizz-features? Why isn't he suing RW?

Really?

Post by Really? »

HunnyBunny wrote:Wait , didn't Skepchicks publish an article about jizz-features? Why isn't he suing RW?
Same reason an ambitious low-rank gangster goes after one of the capos instead of the boss. You don't want to piss off someone who can end you.

Also notable that he didn't name accusation spreaders such as namazie who know his poly secrets.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Steersman wrote:

So it was a shooting and not a clock radio cleverly disguised as a suitcase by putting the clock radio in a suitcase:

http://usbacklash.org/wp-content/upload ... er-Kit.jpg

Good to know. And cool looking clock Ahmed. I know, because I'm a cool looking guy.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Really? wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:Wait , didn't Skepchicks publish an article about jizz-features? Why isn't he suing RW?
Same reason an ambitious low-rank gangster goes after one of the capos instead of the boss. You don't want to piss off someone who can end you.

Also notable that he didn't name accusation spreaders such as namazie who know his poly secrets.
Namazie?

How is she connected to this?
She is UK based and not mixed up with the incestuous US 'skeptic' speaking circuit.

Do you mean Heina Dhadaboy?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Suing RW is basically a license for her to print money

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Sunder wrote:I do have to wonder: How red will Michael Shermer's face be if a tit like Carrier manages to take down Peez?
Yes. Especially if PZ's previous form with regards Shermer led the judge to award the punitive damages !

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

d4m10n wrote:Why is refugee in scare quotes? Do you doubt that people living in Syria and the Levant are sincere in their desire to flee the Islamic State?
Are we sure that all or even the majority of the people who come to Europe and the US are actually fleeing from the Islamic State?
Are you calculating violence on a global scale?Every time you manage to get a refugee family out of Aleppo (to name one city out of many) you have reduced the potential for violence to be visited upon them by either ISIS or the Syrian AF.
Are we admitting mostly families fleeing from ISIS and/or the Syrian AF (and here's the already a big difference we're overlooking) or mostly young men, most of them Sunni and heterosexual, who might or might not flee from ISIS, and who do it for unknown reasons?

To create a historical parallel one would expect that the majority of refugees from Nazi Germany would have been Jews, Roma people, eventually homosexuals or known political enemies of the Nazi regime, not young German men who look like they would fit right in with the SS. True, some of those young German men would flee because they're SA threatened by the consequences of the Night of the Long Knives, but still you wouldn't expect them to be the majority of the refugees.
Assimilation is an excellent solution. Problem is that it has to be voluntary in a truly free society.
What happens when a group of people who unlikely to assimilate become part of what is already a parallel society and a parallel state under the supervision of religious authorities who preach the subversion or destruction of that free society?
The crucial question is whether Americans are willing to take on some (relatively small) risk in order to save a large number of lives. The answer is generally in the negative. Home of the brave? Not so much.
The problem isn't just terrorism, it's assimilation. The problem is that Muslim communities in the West are far too often under the control of imams trained in and supported by authoritarian theocracies who claim to be "allies" of the West, and that Western institutions have done nothing to curb the activities of people who preach a subversion of a free society into an authoritarian theocracy.

Instead in many cases those people have even been praised as "moderates" just because their methods aren't explicitly violent, while they encourage isolation, bullying, ostracism and emotional and financial blackmail of people who "Westernize" and preach that Western society is corrupt, that homosexuality is a Western/Jewish plot and so homosexuals are enemies of their communities, and that Western women who don't wear a religious garb are to blame if they're raped or assaulted.

In some countries those people have even been given their parallel legal system (Sharia courts) and have made demands to politicians, like the removal of "offensive" adverts (read: adverts which show women in a state of partial undress) or laws to curb drinking, or laws to protect their communities from "Islamophobia" (read: criticism, mockery and satire of islam).

Is it really wise to admit large numbers of young men who are likely to agree with the idea of a theocratic muslim takeover of a free society, since they've been educated in madrassas and have attended mosques where those ideas are very common?

I'm not saying that no refugees should ever be allowed, but that there needs to be a scale of priority. Christians, Yazidis, women, families with children should be privileged for admission over young Sunni men.

Also we should look at the activities of the imams who operate in the West and curb the preaching of violent, treacherous or subversive ideas, which is what many European countries are already either doing or planning to do, and encourage instead ex-Muslims and sincere reformers, regardless of what the previous "community leaders" and their allies in the Regressive Left think.

I've read plenty of times in leftist environments that ex muslims and reformers shouldn't be supported because they "don't represent the muslim communities". This is actually a feature, not a bug. Those communities have to change and assimilate or they'll create many social issues. If their ideas are challenged and their identity politics undermined so much the better. The more muslims in the west are less religious, less likely to listen to Salafi imams and less pious and observant the better. Cultures change: a conservative desire to "defend my culture" is a bad sign if your culture is incompatible with a liberal society.

The message to muslims should be clear: if you accept the rules and principles of liberal democracy you can stay. If you don't, and actually plan to set up a parallel theocratic system or preach violent, subversive or treacherous ideas, leave.

The SJWs don't get this because they're proud identitarians who routinely attack women who don't conform to feminism ("sister punishers!" "gender traitors!") or black people who don't conform to their stereotypical view of "black culture" ("acting white!" "uncle Tom!") and promote ideas that destroy individuality like the "liberation of women as a class" (as if all women have the same goals, ideas and scales of values, based on radical feminism, and those who don't aren't "real women") or black supremacist/black isolationist ideas to "fight the whitecisheteromale Patriarchy".

The SJWs have passively accepted an identitarian view of islam, where "muslim" isn't simply a religious belief but a semi-racial identity, and so they're gullible dupes for Salafis and other Muslim supremacist groups like Hamas, Hezbollah or the Muslim Brotherhood. People who aren't SJWs shouldn't be so dumb. Islam isn't a race, it's a belief, and people can and need to change their beliefs if they're incompatible with liberal democracy, or at the very least to understand that liberal democracy is here to stay, and that its laws are the laws of the land in the West, so if they're trying to violate or subvert them they're going to be punished.

The SJWs don't really care about liberal democracy since they're utopian totalitarians who wish for a world with no due process (substituted by "believe the victim" and Crystal Clear Consent laws which blame men), no free speech (substituted by public shame and the risk of losing one's livelihood or freedom if someone doesn't heed to their ideology or dares to mock it or criticize it), no market economy (substituted by vaguely communist-planned economy system and by "reparations" to "victims" like GiveYourMoneyToWomen or Race Reparations) and in somev extreme cases with imprisonment and even genocide of the horrid cis white hetero men.

Those of us who like liberal democracy and its principles should criticize, mock, ridicule and if they violate any laws severely punish both SJWs and Muslim supremacists.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Steersman wrote:

In other news:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I kind of sense that PZ has been a little more circumspect about bluffing his way out of this one with Carrier, and it seems that is coming to pass. It's not that Carrier is a legal rock star or has any better a case than Shermer had, it's that Carrier knows how much they're relying on apathy and bluffing. Also Shermer had everything to lose and really nothing to gain. The opposite is true with Carrier. So he's probably going to continue the process. That alone is more than PZ, et. al. want to bother with. In short, I think they may have really stepped in it this time.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

LMAO ... IRL too.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I buggered it up because reasons. Anyway ... fixed.
AndrewV69 wrote:LMAO ... IRL too.