The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by fuzzy »

Initially, Hernandez denied touching the students, but then said the kissing was an accident that occurred when he was “speaking close with them and his tongue accidentally went in their mouth,” according to court documents.
http://nypost.com/2017/01/25/teacher-ar ... rs-mouths/

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Video of Shia being gripped.
The closing moments of this clip really trigger my "cultist" alarm...

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Video clip showing Shia LaBoeuf arrest from his camera

[youtube][/youtube]

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy wrote:Video clip showing Shia LaBoeuf arrest from his camera
And lo, another lefty-lol-cow is born!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Wait for it...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I could see this earlier encounter having been reviewed and pressed as an assault or battery.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy wrote:I could see this earlier encounter having been reviewed and pressed as an assault or battery.
Nah, THIS is the real deal!
Poor POC being brutalized by the rozzers!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I am wondering if there is any more details on him "punching a kid." I wonder if this is it.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I am getting a bunch of server 500 errors when attempting to post. I am wondering if this has to do with the thread length limits being pushed and it might be time to start a new thread.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

It's hard to say what version I hate the most: Crystal Skull Shia LaBoeuf, Transformers Shia LaBoeuf or art-shit think pieces Shia LaBoeuf.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

It's hard to say what version I hate the most: Crystal Skull Shia LaBoeuf, Transformers Shia LaBoeuf or art-shit think pieces Shia LaBoeuf.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

(Fuck you HTTP 500)

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

HTTP 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy wrote:HTTP 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/fac ... AA5ond.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

[youtube][/youtube]

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Apparently there was a third incident, shortly before the arrest.
Law enforcement officials told the site that a man started saying something to the camera that Shia didn’t like.

So he allegedly grabbed his scarf scratched him in the process.

NYPD has reportedly been been siting on the site all week. Shia will likely be booked for assault.

Earlier in the week, Shia got in a man’s face who was spewing talk about white supremacy.
http://www.justjared.com/2017/01/26/shi ... um=twitter

greylurker

Post by greylurker »

sp0tlight wrote:(Fuck you HTTP 500)
No problems here! (Microstuffed Internet Explorer 8.0 - no updates).

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

greylurker wrote:
500 error is always caused by server that is unable to handle request, it isn't browser dependent. If it happens by random it might be a overloaded/mis-communicating application server.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

greylurker wrote:
500 error is always caused by server that is unable to handle request, it isn't browser dependent. If it happens by random it might be a overloaded/mis-communicating application server.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

sp0tlight wrote:500 error is always caused by server that is unable to handle request, it isn't browser dependent. If it happens by random it might be a overloaded/mis-communicating application server.
That's what the Rooskie hackers want you to think...

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

http://i.imgur.com/9iQ33aT.jpg
But thanks to research offered to me by a local activist, I’ve discovered that the shooter has embraced the alt-right’s cartoon god: Pepe. You can in the screenshot from the Net24h.com that he has a personal relationship with the cartoon character, when he wrote: “We did it pepe, we beat her.”

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

This source says Shia chased down, called nazi, and assaulted this Man-in-the-Moon costumed man, who had played and danced to an old McDonalds commercial "(Big) Mac Tonight" that used the variation on jazz classic "Mack the Knife".

[youtube][/youtube]

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Shia is just a violent hypocritical asshole. Yes, they are trolling his project. But he continues to repeatedly state that everyone one is welcome Pro-this/Anti-that so long as you stay nice. Mean while anyone who interferes with what he wants is getting slammed punched slapped, shoved, tounged by him. Nothing like a little sexual assault from this assfart.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Thunderf00t has ditched Anita for a new love interest, and who can blame him.
[.youtube][/youtube]
It was clear what is point was if you put it in context, but he's much better at getting the point across in this video. People have noticed it:

http://i.imgur.com/UDe9daQ.png

I have to admit that what looks repetitive and belaboring the point to us who focus a lot on these topics and discuss them at length might be exactly what's needed to make people who skim read or watch many different videos in a row understand what he's talking about.

I have to say that I prefer Thunderfoot to Sargon at this point. Sargon has put up some excellent analyses but he's a bit too partisan, even if many of the things he says make sense. Thunderfoot has his own point of view which is largely apolitical.

I wish more people could debate things without it turning into a defense or an accusation of a specific ideology, or concede that there's some nuance between "not literally Hitler" and "without flaws". Many in the left fail to appreciate some of the things that Trump has said and done which have made him win, not all of which are terrible: killing the TPP was good, disengaging from the alliance with salafist groups in Syria would be good, reducing the power of SJWs in universities would be very good, less animosity towards Russia could be good (freethoughtpolice, don't routinely accuse me of supporting Russia or saying that "Putin is swell" like you've done many times, I'm not, I'm simply pointing out that nothing good has come or could come from antagonizing Russia so much, especially if in doing so you ally yourself with people even worse than Putin, like the Saudi elites and salafists in general).

Trump fans on the other hand gloss over the many flaws in Trump's campaign and administration: promises he likely can't keep, bad ideas about EPA, climate change, gutting the ACA, possibly issues about education, animosity towards journalists and the secret services (and don't point out that both are very flawed, I know it very well, media have big biases, secret services have fucked up a lot in the past especially before the Iraq war, but a leader deliberately antagonizing both isn't good for a country).

Trump is a troll. He says many stupid things that he likely doesn't believe or even remember to get everyone's attention and easy outrage to focus on stupid things instead on real issues. However he also has little ideas beyond what's popular at the moment, he goes with the flow of his audience, which isn't always a good thing since on certain issues his audience is wrong (climate change, EPA, "down with the ACA").

Trump isn't Hitler, he's not even Mussolini, he's just the Sham-wow guy. He sells dreams about things that likely won't work and when people cheer for something he gives them what they want, even if it's something that will hurt them in the long run. He's not a dictator, he's a con artist/scammer turned politician, he doesn't care about ideologies or even about absolute power, he cares about winning, looking good and good deals for himself and his friends.

He's not too different from Clinton: she was also getting money in exchange for future favors and exploited a movement of people with unrealistic ideas to get them to vote for her as a representative of their unrealistic ideas. Trump was just better at getting the right people to vote for him in the right places.

Trump is likely a bit better than Clinton on foreign policy (Syria, TPP, less tension with Russia) and on dealing with the SJWs, but it's far from certain whether his economic policies will work (likely not, at least not in the long run) and he's terrible on environmental and science policy (gutting the EPA, screwing over Climate Change policies) and on healthcare (gutting the ACA).

There's room for nuance about Trump, but in the current climate it's hard to point out good things and flaws without being accused of being a Trump supporter (if you point out a few good things he's done) or a salty cuck/SJW (if you point out that big flaws inherent in his decisions). The man himself doesn't help at all by tweeting stupid crap 24/7 (most of which he doesn't really think about or believe) to exploit the outrage of the SJWs and the media.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Thunderf00t has ditched Anita for a new love interest, and who can blame him.
[.youtube][/youtube]
It was clear what is point was if you put it in context, but he's much better at getting the point across in this video. People have noticed it:

http://i.imgur.com/UDe9daQ.png

I have to admit that what looks repetitive and belaboring the point to us who focus a lot on these topics and discuss them at length might be exactly what's needed to make people who skim read or watch many different videos in a row understand what he's talking about.

I have to say that I prefer Thunderfoot to Sargon at this point. Sargon has put up some excellent analyses but he's a bit too partisan, even if many of the things he says make sense. Thunderfoot has his own point of view which is largely apolitical.

I wish more people could debate things without it turning into a defense or an accusation of a specific ideology, or concede that there's some nuance between "not literally Hitler" and "without flaws". Many in the left fail to appreciate some of the things that Trump has said and done which have made him win, not all of which are terrible: killing the TPP was good, disengaging from the alliance with salafist groups in Syria would be good, reducing the power of SJWs in universities would be very good, less animosity towards Russia could be good (freethoughtpolice, don't routinely accuse me of supporting Russia or saying that "Putin is swell" like you've done many times, I'm not, I'm simply pointing out that nothing good has come or could come from antagonizing Russia so much, especially if in doing so you ally yourself with people even worse than Putin, like the Saudi elites and salafists in general).

Trump fans on the other hand gloss over the many flaws in Trump's campaign and administration: promises he likely can't keep, bad ideas about EPA, climate change, gutting the ACA, possibly issues about education, animosity towards journalists and the secret services (and don't point out that both are very flawed, I know it very well, media have big biases, secret services have fucked up a lot in the past especially before the Iraq war, but a leader deliberately antagonizing both isn't good for a country).

Trump is a troll. He says many stupid things that he likely doesn't believe or even remember to get everyone's attention and easy outrage to focus on stupid things instead on real issues. However he also has little ideas beyond what's popular at the moment, he goes with the flow of his audience, which isn't always a good thing since on certain issues his audience is wrong (climate change, EPA, "down with the ACA").

Trump isn't Hitler, he's not even Mussolini, he's just the Sham-wow guy. He sells dreams about things that likely won't work and when people cheer for something he gives them what they want, even if it's something that will hurt them in the long run. He's not a dictator, he's a con artist/scammer turned politician, he doesn't care about ideologies or even about absolute power, he cares about winning, looking good and good deals for himself and his friends.

He's not too different from Clinton: she was also getting money in exchange for future favors and exploited a movement of people with unrealistic ideas to get them to vote for her as a representative of their unrealistic ideas. Trump was just better at getting the right people to vote for him in the right places.

Trump is likely a bit better than Clinton on foreign policy (Syria, TPP, less tension with Russia) and on dealing with the SJWs, but it's far from certain whether his economic policies will work (likely not, at least not in the long run) and he's terrible on environmental and science policy (gutting the EPA, screwing over Climate Change policies) and on healthcare (gutting the ACA).

There's room for nuance about Trump, but in the current climate it's hard to point out good things and flaws without being accused of being a Trump supporter (if you point out a few good things he's done) or a salty cuck/SJW (if you point out that big flaws inherent in his decisions). The man himself doesn't help at all by tweeting stupid crap 24/7 (most of which he doesn't really think about or believe) to exploit the outrage of the SJWs and the media.