The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by AndrewV69 »

screwtape wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:I'm starting to think that AndrewV69 might be a Campbell.

You have all been warned.
Oh, dear. Half my ancestors were MacGregors. I may have to massacre him.
You guys are taking the piss. Even I can tell.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

They need to ditch identity politics. And they aren't. They're doubling down.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Service Dog wrote:Why cant anyone slightly-left... ny times, facebook users, anyone at the Women's March podium... express a critique of Trump or his supporters... without lathering it in snarky bile... which convinces me we're better-off with Trump/ than if the critic were in charge?

Imagine calling 911 to report a serious atrocity in progress. Should the caller say "a typical entitled manbaby must be taking the day off from beating his wife (and by the way he probably masturbates with a handgun up his ass) because I'm literally watching him drive his car on the park grass at high-speed toward the playground."
Most of them are simply exploiting or venting easy outrage and resentment. If you want to read criticism of Trump without snarky bile and childish insults you need to follow people like Bernie Sanders. His twitter feed is usually far more tolerable than any SJW. There's some posturing from time to time but little to no snark or bile.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The "Deep Government" used polonium to poison Trump protege and journalist Roger Stone-the same poison they used to kill triple agent Litvinenko and then blame it on Putin. Guess who was hanging with Litvinenko? Same MI6 agent that made up the peepeegate hoax.
[youtube][/youtube]
Holy shit! I just saw a black helicopter fly by. :shock:

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

I'm seriously,

what is a triple agent

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The "Women's March" is led by an islamist who supports sharia law and the government of Saudi Arabia:
[tweet][/tweet

Fucking insane. This is like a "Black people's march" being led by a KKK sympathizer. The US left is fucked.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Geez, the chickenhawks have really got their blood up. Peez on Twitter is agitated enough to jump out of his skin. Everyone is retweeting transmissions from subcommandante Nyberg.

http://imgur.com/iMGpUZ9.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Morris had a march. A women's march, even.

Peez is happy. I think he's feeling slightly less left out today.

http://archive.is/R2dVF

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Yep today was a snoozefest.

That one of the organizers is a sharia law advocate is not news in certain quarters at all. Heh, actually she has associations that may be considered even more anti-feminist but whatever.

I suspect that I might be a bit jaded from exposure to all the cray cray from the baboons. But whatever.

Meh. Come on on girl, look like you really mean it instead of that weary resignation that says you know it is never going to happen.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Parody Accountant wrote:I'm seriously,

what is a triple agent
Good to see you again, PA.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote:Yep today was a snoozefest.

That one of the organizers is a sharia law advocate is not news in certain quarters at all. Heh, actually she has associations that may be considered even more anti-feminist but whatever.
I simply find it funny that a lot of people are willing to march for women's rights under the leadership of someone who supports the negation of women's rights. It's like jews willingly marching under a nazi leader. Or gays celebrating the leadership of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:

what is a triple agent
Good to see you again, PA.
Oh, wow. Welcome back, PA :dance:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

what is a triple agent
PA!!!!! Welcome back!! How are you?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

That video of Hillary giving Bill the death stare Fuzzy posted earlier deserves an embedded link. It's great.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ken White on Why Punching Neo Nazis Like Richard Spencer Might Seem Like Fun, But It Ain't Really All Dat.

Well worth a read. The takehome:
In embracing a norm that sucker-punching Nazis is acceptable, remember that you live in a nation of imbeciles that loves calling people Nazis.
https://www.popehat.com/2017/01/21/on-punching-nazis/

free thoughtpolice

what is a triple agent
Litvinenko was KGB, then discovered evidence that Putin was behind attempted apartment bombing to make it look like the Chechens did it so Putin could kick the crap out of Chechneya and become a hero. Litvinenko then fled Russia and went to the UK becoming a double agent and was handled by the MI6 agent that would later assemble the peepeegate dossier. Meanwhile, Litvinenko apparently although pretending to have evidence to discredit Putin and the KGB (FSB) was just playing a prank on the west and was still working for Mother Russia, hence making him a triple agent.
He was murdered by agents of the west and the Deep Government using polonium they claimed could only have come from Russia according to its radiation signature and then framed a Russian operative for the murder so as to blame the crime on Putin. :ugeek:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ape+lust wrote:That video of Hillary giving Bill the death stare Fuzzy posted earlier deserves an embedded link. It's great.
Watch Michelle Obama's face. Clearly Bubba is groping her ass.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

My favourite pic from the Women's March so far:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:That video of Hillary giving Bill the death stare Fuzzy posted earlier deserves an embedded link. It's great.

Watch Michelle Obama's face. Clearly Bubba is groping her ass.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice catch!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Malky wrote:Peez is feeling his mortality: from the link

I had a terrible thought yesterday. I was born during the Eisenhower administration, but I don’t remember it; I do recall Kennedy and the 60s, and Nixon, and the march through ever worsening presidents. Now we have Trump, and I realized that, at my age, he could be my last president,

https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula ... tolerable/
That last sentence gave The Commander a marvellously-impressive hard-on.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Kirbmarc wrote:The "Women's March" is led by an islamist who supports sharia law and the government of Saudi Arabia:
[tweet][/tweet

Fucking insane. This is like a "Black people's march" being led by a KKK sympathizer. The US left is fucked.
Sarsour is one of those "honour brigade" Islamist-enablers who hang around with Nathan Lean, and attack liberal, progressive Muslims. She speaks the "right language" to the mainstream and the uneducated, but the Pit Crew would spot her Islamosplaining crap straight away.

"Scum", in other words.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Oh, and welcome fucking back, Parody Accountant.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Wu is agog at an app that turns Frank into a blue-eyed anime boytoy.

http://imgur.com/4vGDGRK.jpg

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote:Wu is agog at an app that turns Frank into a blue-eyed anime boytoy.

A really amazing ap could make Wu look like a woman instead of a monkey wrench in a wig.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:Wu is agog at an app that turns Frank into a blue-eyed anime boytoy.

He looks more like a cross-eyed muppet.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Malky wrote:Peez is feeling his mortality: from the link

I had a terrible thought yesterday. I was born during the Eisenhower administration, but I don’t remember it; I do recall Kennedy and the 60s, and Nixon, and the march through ever worsening presidents. Now we have Trump, and I realized that, at my age, he could be my last president,

https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula ... tolerable/
That last sentence gave The Commander a marvellously-impressive hard-on.
Don't get your hopes up. PZ enjoys the privilege of excellent health insurance. Modern medicine will struggle against his sloth to keep his bloated, atrophying little body functioning on some level for decades. He still has a decade or two of raging & whinging before high blood pressure does him in.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Is Wu saying that she found an app that makes Chinese people beautiful?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Apparently the main effect of a 'Chinese beautifying app' is to make the subject look less Chinese. How progressive.

Maybe she can market another app that straightens black women's hair.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Parody Accountant wrote:Which one of you protesters was this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2mCS_8UoAEkDrI.jpg
What time do you call this, missy, and where the HELL have you been all night?????

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:lol: :lol:

Wu's ability to bumblefuck herself rivals Laden's.

Brianna Wu, Dec-Jan:

http://imgur.com/f8RG0HQ.jpg

Jan 16:

http://imgur.com/Q9mz4fE.jpg

Jan 19:

http://imgur.com/nNPydw7.jpg

Jan 19:

http://imgur.com/LxNp74s.jpg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

All that mighty female energy out protesting today, like a queef from the Grand Canyon.

Fortunately the alt-right mra meme-magic lab-or-a-tories have devised a counter-waepon. A living doomsday device, like the feeble kid in Akira, but this one is the all-burping, all-farting walking embodiment of Teh Partriarchy. More macho than Macho Man Randy Savage & all the Village People combined. Huger than Hugh Mungus. The Ayatollah of Rock&Rollah... Meet your future god-emperor!...
[youtube][/youtube]

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Shatterface wrote:A really amazing ap could make Wu look like a woman instead of a monkey wrench in a wig.
http://letterstotwilight.com/wp-content ... 00x225.jpg

You utter cunt!

Routinely.

:clap: :dance: :lol:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:Yep today was a snoozefest.

I simply find it funny that a lot of people are willing to march for women's rights under the leadership of someone who supports the negation of women's rights. It's like jews willingly marching under a nazi leader. Or gays celebrating the leadership of the Westboro Baptist Church.
Naw. Thas routine cray cray that barely lifts an eyebrow.

I might be paraphrasing someone here but what I need to set me giggling is the cray cray that smears shit all over itself and goes dancing round the fire with a mop in one hand and a pail of piss in the other.

Like the baboons used to do on a regular basis. That sort of cray cray.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Good grief.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

fuzzy wrote:
This is the sort of cray cray I need to get any lulz now. I would even settle for the reaction of a normie encountering the baboons for the first time.

That is always good for a lol or two.

free thoughtpolice

This just in!
[youtube][/youtube]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Let's "beautify" Frank's bride for him.

http://imgur.com/wYDc0tF.jpg

Now she's 50% less Idle, 80% more Lennon. Schwiiing!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

fuzzy wrote:
From what I've been seeing (on twitter mind, so the usual caveats apply) the cuckold coprophile dude had passed away before Spencer got twatted. So it seems the fat antifa is just unfortunate in that he looks a lot like the perv in question.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Tigzy wrote:Ken White on Why Punching Neo Nazis Like Richard Spencer Might Seem Like Fun, But It Ain't Really All Dat.

Well worth a read. The takehome:
In embracing a norm that sucker-punching Nazis is acceptable, remember that you live in a nation of imbeciles that loves calling people Nazis.
https://www.popehat.com/2017/01/21/on-punching-nazis/
In other words, promoting violence is a bad idea because you're not always gonna be on the right side of it.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I hope Mykeru's doing well ...

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Sunder wrote: In other words, promoting violence is a bad idea because you're not always gonna be on the right side of it.
Likewise with promoting doxxing - about which Kiwifarms seems to have recently had a severe lesson. :lol:

dogen

Post by dogen »

Easy J wrote:I wonder if working folks come home to see this shit on TV & think "what sort of people have time to do this sort of thing"? I know I do. A lot of normal people could only dream of a level of privilege that would allow them to spend days participating in a public temper tantrum. Not only do they not have the time due to a full time job, but can't justify spending disposable income on something like that. It looks like an indulgence.
I think you're being uncharitable. "Normal" people quite readily justify spending disposable income and time visiting places like Dollywood.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

The punch does show one thing: Despite what they say, SJWs and regressives aren't really afraid of the big scary white supremacists. And what they did certainly wasn't brave or dangerous.

They'll act like it was a courageous thing to do as though they just missed getting nabbed by the gestapo, but the reality is that they know people like Spencer are unpopular, marginal figures who are safe targets.

Imagine how different SJW behavior would be if they really were afraid. If they lived in an actual hostile state rather than a first world liberal democracy.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Sunder wrote:The punch does show one thing: Despite what they say, SJWs and regressives aren't really afraid of the big scary white supremacists. And what they did certainly wasn't brave or dangerous.

They'll act like it was a courageous thing to do as though they just missed getting nabbed by the gestapo, but the reality is that they know people like Spencer are unpopular, marginal figures who are safe targets.

Imagine how different SJW behavior would be if they really were afraid. If they lived in an actual hostile state rather than a first world liberal democracy.
SJWs and regressives aren't afraid of anyone they feel they can bully. You'll note that the self-styled antifas & anarchists seem to have avoided a confrontation with the bikers for Trump, for instance.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Let's talk about the tank. What is it?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Tigzy wrote:
Sunder wrote:The punch does show one thing: Despite what they say, SJWs and regressives aren't really afraid of the big scary white supremacists. And what they did certainly wasn't brave or dangerous.

SJWs and regressives aren't afraid of anyone they feel they can bully. You'll note that the self-styled antifas & anarchists seem to have avoided a confrontation with the bikers for Trump, for instance.
Which is too bad. Seeing bikers fight some of the hooligans would have made for great tv. Hopefully with organ donor cards all filled out for the hooligans.

Parody Accountant

free thoughtpolice wrote:

what is a triple agent
Litvinenko was KGB, then discovered evidence that Putin was behind attempted apartment bombing to make it look like the Chechens did it so Putin could kick the crap out of Chechneya and become a hero. Litvinenko then fled Russia and went to the UK becoming a double agent and was handled by the MI6 agent that would later assemble the peepeegate dossier. Meanwhile, Litvinenko apparently although pretending to have evidence to discredit Putin and the KGB (FSB) was just playing a prank on the west and was still working for Mother Russia, hence making him a triple agent.
He was murdered by agents of the west and the Deep Government using polonium they claimed could only have come from Russia according to its radiation signature and then framed a Russian operative for the murder so as to blame the crime on Putin. :ugeek:
Thanks for the answer. So he was on team russia, pretending to be on team uk, while in fact he was still on team russia...

Isn't that a single-agent? not a triple?

New question:

I'm seriously

What is Deep Government?

Also HI EVERYONE!!!! I'm doing okay. I'm going through a rough patch, and it's been over a year, still going. One day I'll do a more meaningful update. I miss all of you dearly, no lie. Luckily, Service Dog keeps in touch via phone/text message and I've gotten a few updates. I'm going to plow through the last year or so of pit by skipping around. I saw the 'year end awards', briefly, and I think that's a good spot to catch up. Thank you all for still being here, I fucking love this little group.

Parody Accountant

free thoughtpolice wrote:

what is a triple agent
Thanks for the answer. So he was on team russia, pretending to be on team uk, while in fact he was still on team russia...

Isn't that a single-agent? not a triple?

New question:

I'm seriously

What is Deep Government?

Also HI EVERYONE!!!! I'm doing okay. I'm going through a rough patch, and it's been over a year, still going. One day I'll do a more meaningful update. I miss all of you dearly, no lie. Luckily, Service Dog keeps in touch via phone/text message and I've gotten a few updates. I'm going to plow through the last year or so of pit by skipping around. I saw the 'year end awards', briefly, and I think that's a good spot to catch up. Thank you all for still being here, I fucking love this little group.

Really?

Post by Really? »

An old friend checks in:
This made me lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

An old friend checks in:
This made me lol:

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Which is too bad. Seeing bikers fight some of the hooligans would have made for great tv. Hopefully with organ donor cards all filled out for the hooligans.
I didn't think there was that great a market for hooligan organs. :geek:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Saw this trending >>> #WomenWhoHaveInspiredMe

Abbie Smith, naturally.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Parody Accountant wrote: New question:

I'm seriously

What is Deep Government?
I suspect you mean a Deep State or a State within a state.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

dogen wrote:
Easy J wrote:I wonder if working folks come home to see this shit on TV & think "what sort of people have time to do this sort of thing"? I know I do. A lot of normal people could only dream of a level of privilege that would allow them to spend days participating in a public temper tantrum. Not only do they not have the time due to a full time job, but can't justify spending disposable income on something like that. It looks like an indulgence.
I think you're being uncharitable. "Normal" people quite readily justify spending disposable income and time visiting places like Dollywood.
You're both correct. The middle class benzo women choose to take their vacations in mass protests against stuff. The lower class meth women take theirs at Dollywood and similar. Both get what they wanted - a bit of free time with likeminded people - so no harm, no foul.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Yo PA! Further to your question:

Glenn Greenwald has a take on the Deep State here [url=The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer[/url]. You should read it. Glenn has his blind spots, rabidly so as a matter of fact but he is not wrong here.
FOR MONTHS, THE CIA, with unprecedented clarity, overtly threw its weight behind Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and sought to defeat Donald Trump. In August, former acting CIA Director Michael Morell announced his endorsement of Clinton in the New York Times and claimed that “Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.” The CIA and NSA director under George W. Bush, Gen. Michael Hayden, also endorsed Clinton and went to the Washington Post to warn, in the week before the election, that “Donald Trump really does sound a lot like Vladimir Putin,” adding that Trump is “the useful fool, some naif, manipulated by Moscow, secretly held in contempt, but whose blind support is happily accepted and exploited.”

It is not hard to understand why the CIA preferred Clinton over Trump. Clinton was critical of Obama for restraining the CIA’s proxy war in Syria and was eager to expand that war, while Trump denounced it. Clinton clearly wanted a harder line than Obama took against the CIA’s long-standing foes in Moscow, while Trump wanted improved relations and greater cooperation. In general, Clinton defended and intended to extend the decadeslong international military order on which the CIA and Pentagon’s preeminence depends, while Trump — through a still-uncertain mix of instability and extremist conviction — posed a threat to it.
Do not be surprised if Trump uses whatever tools he now has available to him to start whacking the CIA.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote: New question:

I'm seriously

What is Deep Government?
I suspect you mean a Deep State or a State within a state.
There was this documentary a few years ago...
[youtube][/youtube]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

CommanderTuvok wrote:Saw this trending >>> #WomenWhoHaveInspiredMe

Abbie Smith, naturally.
Pffft. That lazy cunt spends all her time on here telling us how she is doing great science which will save lives. Meanwhile there are sisters like Watson and McEwan who every single morning waddle downstairs, flub their enormous rumps onto a chair, and spend the day tweeting, gaming, and writing about their experiences as women of size living in a Nazi state. No comparison, dude.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

rayshul wrote:They need to ditch identity politics. And they aren't. They're doubling down.
They are indeed. Emboldened with a sense of genuine grievance. Trump has energized and united them. He might not be the answer to SJWism, but instead its salvation. Food for thought.