The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Lsuoma »

KiwiInOz wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Shatterface wrote:This is how we built an empire.
Tea and bayonets.
And crumpet. Lots of crumpet.
Don't forget the tiffin:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/60 ... 98b59b.jpg

Dave

Post by Dave »

MarcusAu wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
I am always well stocked with crumpets and salted butter.
Rum, Sodomy and the Lash...

Sorry, I'm experiencing some bleedover from my daily 'To Do' list.
https://michaelsprott.files.wordpress.c ... 83_1_f.jpg

Dave

Post by Dave »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Peezus:
< A load of shite>
Over 100 women in that march were hospitalized for injuries they received from harassing men.* But Shermer accepts Sommers’ claim that there is no patriarchy, women aren’t in any way oppressed?
<A load more shite>
PZ has convinced me. The patriarchy is real. The fact that some women in a protest from 100 years ago were injured by men proves that patriarchy exists. No men on protests have ever suffered violence at all.

Students from the Maryland Agricultural College formed a human shield to protect the women, but that was just benevolent sexism i.e. patriarchy again. The chief of police was fired due to the lack of police protection for the women, but ignore that.

Patriarchy is real. Case closed.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 36ee38.jpg

* That sounds like the women were the ones doing the harassing.
And nevermind the fact that 100 years ago men were often injured in protests too. Protesting was dangerous 100 years ago.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Dave wrote:
Suet Cardigan wrote:
Peezus:
< A load of shite>
Over 100 women in that march were hospitalized for injuries they received from harassing men.* But Shermer accepts Sommers’ claim that there is no patriarchy, women aren’t in any way oppressed?
<A load more shite>
PZ has convinced me. The patriarchy is real. The fact that some women in a protest from 100 years ago were injured by men proves that patriarchy exists. No men on protests have ever suffered violence at all.

Students from the Maryland Agricultural College formed a human shield to protect the women, but that was just benevolent sexism i.e. patriarchy again. The chief of police was fired due to the lack of police protection for the women, but ignore that.

Patriarchy is real. Case closed.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 36ee38.jpg

* That sounds like the women were the ones doing the harassing.
And nevermind the fact that 100 years ago men were often injured in protests too. Protesting was dangerous 100 years ago.
Oh aye, but they were happier times.

[youtube][/youtube]

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Lsuoma wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Tea and bayonets.
Don't forget the tiffin:

Never! I'd wouldn't make it till tea time without a buttered muffin.

Dave

Post by Dave »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzEuR4IXUAArY_r.jpg

Already the SJW set are losing their minds.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So is this #FreeBearing drama I keep hearing about anything like FreeBleeding?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Don't forget the tiffin:

buttered muffin
[youtube][/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Looks like pge 1000 is going to be one of the shortest-live last pages. Way to fuck it up, guys.

Dave

Post by Dave »

MarcusAu wrote:So is this #FreeBearing drama I keep hearing about anything like FreeBleeding?
FreeBearing?

Preventing the oppression of bears is why we have the Second Amendment!

http://store.afa-online.org/images/P/ar ... button.jpg

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Pitchguest wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Don't forget the tiffin:

buttered muffin
[youtube][/youtube]

When I was a kid, my dad used to quote all this stuff at me... I had no fucking clue what he was on about.

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote: <snip> I would expect Paedophiles to be drawn to Satanism as a means of justification and organisation. I guess there is something about the methodology and mindset of paedophiles which doesn't lend it's self to satanist ritual.
Satanists aren't trusted by the general public. Pedophiles look for position of trust and authority (priest, teacher, community leader, nurse, medic), so that people allow them to be around their children. Pedophiles also don't want to get caught, so they're more likely to hide behind a mask of sainthood than to fully embrace an image of the "depraved outcast".

It has to be said that sadly the majority of child sexual abuse happens within (seriously screwed up) families. The people everyone trusts the most are their family members.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Dave wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzEuR4IXUAArY_r.jpg

If only they had kept their tradition of only non-controversial, uplifting choices:

https://assets2.learni.st/learning_prev ... e-year.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/ar ... 07_400.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/ar ... 04_400.jpg

Who the fuck else was going to be person of the year this year?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I love the "president of the Divided State of America" caption. It's actually a pretty clever line. It can mean so many things, and it should really make people think. Too bad that it likely won't, at least not in the case of the usual suspects.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

[youtube][/youtube]

(Last post, suckas!)

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Kirbmarc wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: <snip> I would expect Paedophiles to be drawn to Satanism as a means of justification and organisation. I guess there is something about the methodology and mindset of paedophiles which doesn't lend it's self to satanist ritual.
Satanists aren't trusted by the general public. Pedophiles look for position of trust and authority (priest, teacher, community leader, nurse, medic), so that people allow them to be around their children. Pedophiles also don't want to get caught, so they're more likely to hide behind a mask of sainthood than to fully embrace an image of the "depraved outcast".

It has to be said that sadly the majority of child sexual abuse happens within (seriously screwed up) families. The people everyone trusts the most are their family members.
But there are different kinds of occultists and satanists. Not all do it for attention, you would be surprised what goes on behind the closed doors of suburbia.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Pitchguest wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

(Last post, suckas!)
Are you going somewhere?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

(Last post, suckas!)
Are you going somewhere?
I'm bad at maths.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

It could be worse, it could have been the swimsuit edition.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
comhcinc wrote:I can't decide. Please help.
Keep the beard. And if you don't, avoid mutton chops. They were cool back in the... 60's?

EArly to mid seventies in the US. The height of which was when Carl Yastrzemski sported them while on the Red Sox.
Although his mutton chops weren't all that mutton choppy....

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

VickyCaramel wrote:It could be worse, it could have been the swimsuit edition.
You can't trust Trump around that much pussy. He would just walk up and start kissing them. He can't help himself. And they would let him.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

deLurch wrote:Sugar Tits finally got smart and removed all of her videos that violated copyright. Finally a smart move. She can always fix them & reupload them. It will be a shitload of work. But that is the school of hard knocks for someone who used someone else's copyrighted work and became popular and started to make a living off of it.
She is being a good sport about it. I sent her this last night and she liked it.
She has been engaging with the her fan base and moving forward.

Bearing on the other hand is still not put up a video, still not gotten back on twitter, still being silent on the matter.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

comhcinc wrote:
deLurch wrote:Sugar Tits finally got smart and removed all of her videos that violated copyright. Finally a smart move. She can always fix them & reupload them. It will be a shitload of work. But that is the school of hard knocks for someone who used someone else's copyrighted work and became popular and started to make a living off of it.
She is being a good sport about it. I sent her this last night and she liked it.
She has been engaging with the her fan base and moving forward.

Bearing on the other hand is still not put up a video, still not gotten back on twitter, still being silent on the matter.
Last I saw, they had taken him down again.
Sometimes when stuff like this happens, the best thing to do is take a day off.

He has made his name, made friends in the community. Best he puts out some new stuff quick. His back catalogue is going to be dated and he won't get much revenue off it anyhow. He can return to it later.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Com - don't you have a photo of yourself with a merkin pasted to each cheek?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:Com - don't you have a photo of yourself with a merkin pasted to each cheek?
Don't I plaster my ugly mug around this place enough?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

There are a lot of stupid people who think the "Man/Woman/Person of the Year" thingy from TIME magazine is sorta like a positive endorsement.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

CommanderTuvok wrote:There are a lot of stupid people who think the "Man/Woman/Person of the Year" thingy from TIME magazine is sorta like a positive endorsement.
People think the same of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

VickyCaramel wrote:Not sure if any of it is original, but the moral panic derives from a largely Christian culture (therefore Satan) and people's normal desire to protect kids. A lot of the imagery comes from that (edit, the wiki page on SRA brings up "Michelle Remembers" and other stuff - including medieval sources). Thought it was with somebody whose name escapes me and I can't find it - he claimed to be in a cult, and had sacrificed kids, etc - all bullshit, of course, but he was involved with a lot of "occult training" that many police forces underwent during the time of the SRA panic. I used to have a link to a site that had a lot of different religious things, and one wiccan practitioner had a series on the whole SRA thing, including symbols, lore, etc. Very informative, but that was several hard drive crashes and many years.

(found it in a few seconds, must be better than I thought: witchvox, and the specifics: http://www.witchvox.com/_x.html?c=whs (look up witch hunts or Kerr Cuhulain. Interesting read, especially about the police "training".
I have been thinking long and hard about this. Back in the 90s I bought a book (which i can't find) which listed just about every documented case of serious satanic and occult linked crime. Essentially it was usually people who heard voices in their heads, South Americans and Africans with Voo-doo like religious beliefs and the occasional goth edgelord. There really isn't much evidence that any kind of crime is common with Satanic links.

Before Satanic ritual abuse, there have been rumours of Jews making human sacrifices since at least the 1st Century BC. And lets face it, human sacrifice is a major feature of both the old and new testament. The Jews sacrifice their Children's foreskins (and even now some Rabbis use their mouth to clean the wound which is pretty horrific), while Christians escaped this ordeal by replacing all form of sacrifice with the sacrifice of the child of god. So i think the idea of sacrificing the innocent has never been far away, little wonder Christians project this onto their #1 enemy.

Having said that, rule #34. You know it has to be out there somewhere... Honestly, I am a bit surprised that it is not a common theme. I would not expect Satanists to commonly get into rape, torture and murder of children -- although there is motive and justification for them to do so. Even Satanists have standards! However, I would expect Paedophiles to be drawn to Satanism as a means of justification and organisation. I guess there is something about the methodology and mindset of paedophiles which doesn't lend it's self to satanist ritual.[/quote]

I googled "ritual pedophilia" & got everything front David Icke to David Duke, but not much of substance. I see the appeal of it as a boogeyman, but the dynamics required to get an occult based pedophile ring off the ground make it hard to take seriously. Especially one courting influential, inage-conscious people. I don't think the rare Epstiens or Savilles of the world would try to involve other powerful people in their most repulsive activities.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Massive quotefail.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Easy J wrote:
I googled "ritual pedophilia" & got everything front David Icke to David Duke, but not much of substance. I see the appeal of it as a boogeyman, but the dynamics required to get an occult based pedophile ring off the ground make it hard to take seriously. Especially one courting influential, inage-conscious people. I don't think the rare Epstiens or Savilles of the world would try to involve other powerful people in their most repulsive activities.
Well on a purely theoretical basis, just off the top of my head - if you wanted to start a pedophile ring - you could start with a religious cult, something like the Fundamentalist Mormons who still practice polygamy. Once you are isolated from general society, perhaps in Mexico or South America (if coming from the US), somewhere where the government is not keeping too close an eye on you - then over time you could push the age of consent lower (I think 12 is already legal in some places) and increase social pressure within the group to conform.

Just a few ideas - you may want to check with the lawyer first though.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
Easy J wrote:
Well on a purely theoretical basis, just off the top of my head - if you wanted to start a pedophile ring - you could start with a religious cult, something like the Fundamentalist Mormons who still practice polygamy. Once you are isolated from general society, perhaps in Mexico or South America (if coming from the US), somewhere where the government is not keeping too close an eye on you - then over time you could push the age of consent lower (I think 12 is already legal in some places) and increase social pressure within the group to conform.

I read this yesterday http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... e_age.html

The author goes in to the history of this stuff some. Has a book that I am sure goes much deeper.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Com - don't you have a photo of yourself with a merkin pasted to each cheek?
Isn't Commie's picture hanging in post offices all over the US ?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Isn't Commie's picture hanging in post offices all over the US ?
To the extent that a picture being taped to the inside of the bathroom stall door in the men's room counts....

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Not a child sacrifice/ pedophilia thing but really creepy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Constanzo

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

Kirbmarc wrote:
gurugeorge wrote:TL;DR on the Bearing thing. Apparently Bearing's avatar was a straight copy of some tv show's bear character, and his merch had it too, so it's a straightforward copyright problem, not SJW drama.

[youtube][/youtube]
You've been :nin: ed, mate.
Yeah he was TYPICAL MALE MANSPLAINER!!!11!!!!

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

Lauren Southern has discovered Danielle

Billie from Ockham

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Not a child sacrifice/ pedophilia thing but really creepy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Constanzo
"She gave birth to Adolfo at the age of 15".

Bet that made her eyes water. It should be "At the age of 15 she gave birth to Adolfo".

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

And Blaire White. I see videos incoming soon

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

OMG! The right wing death squads are coming after PZ Myers!
http://archive.is/QtyXs
Human garbage like @jessicavalenti, @thelindywest and @pzmyers will finally be exposed and dealt with. The smell was becoming intolerable.
— Toxic (@CorbuIo) December 7, 2016
Z Myers
7 December 2016 at 11:59 am
#12: I’ve been standing in front of that shotgun for over a decade now. One gets accustomed to it.
Meanwhile, in the comments section, the left wing hate machine can't help itself from disparaging Richard Dawkins.

Aneris

RationalWiki: “Providing a Haven for ...”

Post by Aneris »

The RationalWiki through David Gerard (screen name) are close buddies of PZ Myers. The core gang are, give-and-take, codependents and minions, or perhaps grooms of him. PZ's fundraiser for their project and SkeptiCon yielded a massive amount of four entire comments, where two comments are – of course – by Gerard. And one comment is by Latsot, who already played a role in the Myers-vs-Nugent drama.

I tried forever to show them evidence and hoped they remove the baseless smears made against Michael Nugent and other people, which I find deeply unjust. I can't stand such blatant propaganda that comes across as “rational” and reaches too many people still. It's a worthwhile project, other than that and generally open to improvement. Of course, I was wrong and my little experiment failed.

It was no secret that I'm affiliated with the Slymepit and David Gerard tried forever to get me banned. He first relied on a few minions, like one Ryulong, who is internet famous for bizarre antics on Wikis. I then dealt with several “teams” who tried to start pointless drama, or stalked my every move and reverted what I wrote and such things. Gerard also tried to shadow-ban people with a “software glitch”. The thing is, all of this is even against the rules on the RationalWiki and in principle, they stick to due process. But since Gerard runs the servers and is on their foundation board, he gets away with everything. And everyone who disagrees with him, over the long run, either leaves or is bullied away.

They repeated verbatim PZ Myers baseless and hypocritical accusations against Michael Nugent (and indirectly, against us), the “providing a haven for (…) rapists” charge. I tried like forever to make them see the evidence, like the meticously documented Chronology of Smears.

For those who don't know. The cliff notes is that Michael Nugent had criticized PZ Myers et al for their unjust smearing of, originally, Richard Dawkins. He later mentioned other names in passing, among them Michael Shermer. The Freethought Blogs gang accused him of playing Catholic Church, as turning a blind eye on the Shermer situation, but what the exact accusation even were remained unclear. That's of course typical for these people.

PZ Myers never explained it properly, offered no explanation (or evidence) and other FTBloggers like Ashley Miller or Stephanie Zvan each riffed on the accusation and tried some PZ Myers exegesis what their master could have meant. The general idea is that Michael Nugent and we didn't distance ourselves from Shermer enough, or some such nonsense. And it seemed to have to hinge on Michael Nugents unwillingness to allow repetition of the accusations against Shermer on his blog (he's under Irish libel laws, and at the time there was nothing but PZ Myers “grenade post”). And his other crime was allowing everyone (including us) to comment. I stress again, that we had doubts of Shermer's behaviour, but the consensus was that there was nothing solid, and most of us have no reason to go around and treat him as if he were already found guilty by a court. It's not my mission and I have no business with him in any way. I give them, of course, too much credit. The real reason is that the FTB gang did some simple and wicket guilty-by-association in the most bizarre sense. None of us was even there.

After a year of me trying them to remove their baseless smearing on the RationalWiki, I pointed out in another argument that they are also massive hypocrites. After all, and that's the really crazy part that boggles the mind: Myers is guilty of his own accusation. And in his case, it's not some made-up, far-fetched, around-nine-edges situation. He literally had someone in his own comment sections who confessed to the horde to have raped. The FTB (and Orbit now) corner, upon reading this, immediately circled the wagons, and they say so themselves. IN other words, they are well aware how this comes across and there is no confusion of stories whatsoever. They know exactly what they defended, but such is extreme siege mentality.

To recount. Elyse Anders, then a blogger with the SkepChicks, has told everyone she was raped once. PZ Myers somehow deemed it important to make a thread about it, called “Stunned Silence”, and many others opened up with their experiences. The regular Ogvorbis tells two stories. In the first, he's a boyscout and he alleges that elder boyscout make him abuse someone else. As the thread progresses, he tells a second story, about having some sort of “monster” in him. He was twelve years old, and on some babysitter job and two girls half his age had invited him to “join the sex play” and there was a third, aged of a toddler. This somehow becomes a rape situation, in his very own words.

Since the community immediately circled the wagons, never found anything wrong with this, we can safely conclude they have perfectly understood then what he wrote. Elyse, whose story got the thread started, runs away in disgust, commenting on the babysitter story: “Now that the thread has comments telling child abusers that they would let them watch their own kids”. Ophelia Benson and PZ Myers, who were loudmouths about Catholic Church behaviour against Nugent were made aware of the situation and did their best to ignore it away, in best Catholic clergy manner. It was then forgotten.

It then resurfaced later, when FTB regulars went around and tried to gotcha other people. Me, for example, after they lost a Twitter spat. You can see how the story has evolved by then. This FTB regular (also known as Janine) genuinely thinks someone accuses Myers et al unfairly. Long story short, they descended on my timeline after I unwittingly pointing out the facts (I didn't know they were in denial about this, and I wasn't trying to be contrarian). PZ Myers at some point defends Ogvorbis with this bizarre version they have cooked up in the meantime, and manages to straight out lie in other cases, too. (1) though I don't find it wrong to question PZ Myers insane doublestandards, I did not accuse anyone. And my conern would be anyway not with Ogvorbis, but with his and his community's role as apologists. (2) the version he gives is flat out wrong, and we know they know, since if everything was nice and dandy, why would they circle the wagons, or why would Elyse run away in disgust? and (3) PZ Myers also manages to lie in the upper, unrelated part. Where he claims he was “never been accused of sexual harassment”. And he told this story himself on his blog, in multiple versions.

In other words, PZ Myers is a massive hypocrite when he accuses others of “defending & providing a haven for harassers, misogynists, and rapists”. In mind boggling fashion, not only did other people none such things, he is himself is guilty of this. The RationalWiki, who repeated his smear, are themselves hypocrites in a similar fashion. Their Ogvorbis is Nyberg, who is internet famous as a GamerGate critic. David Gerard is also buddy there, and tweets and retweets happily with Nyberg, from the official RationalWiki account.

Nyberg ran a website called FFShrine that had a forum and chat, where they chatted about pedophilia. In addition, Nyberg posted fascistic views, allegedly as an edgelord. When that came out, the SJWs again followed with predictable siege mentality (example) and yet Nyberg faltered and admitted to it, but of course turns her apology into an attack piece on other people. Nonetheless, Nyberg confirms the authenticity of the logs and claims, just tactically omits to comment on many things.

I brought up the hypocrisy of the RationalWikis, that they repeat PZ Myers smearing of “providing a haven for (…) rapists” verbatim, and held that against the Ogvorbis and Nyberg cases, and how the RationalWiki itself does just that. I wanted them to remove the baseless smears of Nugent, but instead they – too – didn't want to acknowledge the evidence, and claimed I was somehow committing defamation against them, turning it into a bizarre DoubleStandard² since not only do they smear someone in article space (i.e. Serious Busness™), whereas my point was hypocrisy in talk space (i.e. banter); their claims are also false (i.e. real defamation), whereas mine were entirely true and I showed them the evidence (i.e. not defamatory at all).

On that grounds, David Gerard finally had it his way and I was banned. However, curiously, they reconsider how to handle the Twitter account now, and one mod finally removed the smear against Michael Nugent, so it wasn't entirely for naught. One reason for typing it down is also to cover my anatomy, since they deleted all evidence in the meantime and there are always editors who hear half sentences and begin telephone games (and social dynamics take it from there, since the banned person cannot clarify and the community has usually no reason to waste social capital on a banned person, but want to fit in, hence myths and fabulation tend to emerge).

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

HoneyWagon wrote:And Blaire White. I see videos incoming soon
Long overdue for a truth-slap.

He is without a doubt one of the most absurd examples of ...whatever the hell it is he is an example of.

Billie from Ockham

Back in college, I was friends with female twins and the only person who could tell them apart. I could do this because I only found one of them to be very attractive (although, as luck would have it, only slept with the one who was less attractive). Anyhoo, it's the same with Danielle and Blaire. They are exactly the same in all ways with the exception that only one is attractive to me (and, no, I haven't slept with the other).

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Back in college, I was friends with female twins and the only person who could tell them apart. I could do this because I only found one of them to be very attractive (although, as luck would have it, only slept with the one who was less attractive). Anyhoo, it's the same with Danielle and Blaire. They are exactly the same in all ways with the exception that only one is attractive to me (and, no, I haven't slept with the other).
Blaire makes better videos and isn't full of shit tho

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

KiwiInOz wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Shatterface wrote:This is how we built an empire.
Tea and bayonets.
Strumpets!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Long overdue for a truth-slap.

He is without a doubt one of the most absurd examples of ...whatever the hell it is he is an example of.
An Atheist Activist, I think.

The appearance is becoming less of an issue for me than it once was - it's the moral superiority and judgement of others that sits less well.

(And if it's true confession time, no I haven't fucked him / her either).

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Rawr!!

T-Rex Wars.jpg
(57.64 KiB) Downloaded 375 times

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Lsuoma wrote:Rawr!!

T-Rex Wars.jpg
I think I posted that on FB like 2 years ago.

FT, you're getting old.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

What's the alternative?

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

And if things he gone slightly another way, time would heralding the new queen..er ..madam president of a united big happy family!

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

CommanderTuvok wrote:There are a lot of stupid people who think the "Man/Woman/Person of the Year" thingy from TIME magazine is sorta like a positive endorsement.
It would be sad if you were president elect and weren't Time person of the year

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

I THINK IM GONNA START A PATREON INSTEAD*

Boss: Hey Boxing Fan, i have a new project for you. A client hired a random guy to do a PHP website for her but he never finished. Lots of fun stuff, Laravel, mail module, Bank info processing, Facebook and Google login, cloud images hosting, etc. Its a big project.

Boxing Fan: Let me guess, she want us to finish the project, keeping the code already done to save cost?

Boss: Of course but don't worry, the code is a thing of beauty.

Boxing Fan: You're being sarcastic right?

Boss: mmm... I don't remember if i asked you already but you do PHP?

Boxing Fan: You did and i used to, like 10 years ago. May i remind you you hired me as a IOS and Android dev?

Boss: Well, shit. Too late and good luck.

:cdc: :evil:

*not serious

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Easy J wrote:

I believe the legal age of consent was 12 in the UK not so long ago. Just a sec. OK here it is from Wikipedia Age of Consent:
The first recorded age-of-consent law dates from 1275 in England; as part of its provisions on rape, the Statute of Westminster 1275 made it a misdemeanor to "ravish" a "maiden within age," whether with or without her consent. The phrase "within age" was later interpreted by jurist Sir Edward Coke as meaning the age of marriage, which at the time was 12 years of age.[5]
It goes on to say:
The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example, Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only 9 when she was married to William Williams.[citation needed] Sir Edward Coke (England, 17th century) "made it clear that the marriage of girls under 12 was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband's estate was 9 even though her husband be only four years old."[3]

In the 16th century, a small number of Italian and German states set the minimum age for sexual intercourse for girls, setting it at 12 years. Towards the end of the 18th century, other European countries also began to enact similar laws. The first French Constitution of 1791 established the minimum age at 11 years. Portugal, Spain, Denmark and the Swiss cantons initially set the minimum age at 10–12 years.[6]

Age of consent laws were, historically, difficult to follow and enforce: legal norms based on age were not, in general, common until the 19th century, because clear proof of exact age and precise date of birth were often unavailable.[6]
Read the whole thing shitlords for context etc. etc.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Theryn Meyer just did a video on Danielle Muscato. Enjoy!

[youtube][/youtube]

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:I THINK IM GONNA START A PATREON INSTEAD*

Boss: Hey Boxing Fan, i have a new project for you. A client hired a random guy to do a PHP website for her but he never finished. Lots of fun stuff, Laravel, mail module, Bank info processing, Facebook and Google login, cloud images hosting, etc. Its a big project.

Boxing Fan: Let me guess, she want us to finish the project, keeping the code already done to save cost?

Boss: Of course but don't worry, the code is a thing of beauty.

Boxing Fan: You're being sarcastic right?

Boss: mmm... I don't remember if i asked you already but you do PHP?

Boxing Fan: You did and i used to, like 10 years ago. May i remind you you hired me as a IOS and Android dev?

Boss: Well, shit. Too late and good luck.

:cdc: :evil:

*not serious
I actually like those kind of projects. You get to (re)learn something new. You get a "get out of gaol free card" if it goes pear shaped and if you do it you are a hero

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I figured that maybe those tenants of the Nazi-defaced house associated with the GoFundMe were relatives of the former director of the CIA ...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 3,200_.jpg

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:Theryn Meyer just did a video on Danielle Muscato. Enjoy!

[youtoob][/youtube]
"the Elephant in the room" :rimshot: :burn:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Thank you.

It's a cold night, I appreciate the warm fuzzy.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Speaking of which, shouldn't that committee be offering the prize to Donald Trump right about now in the hopes that it will dissuade him from nuking the planet?

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

deLurch wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Speaking of which, shouldn't that committee be offering the prize to Donald Trump right about now in the hopes that it will dissuade him from nuking the planet?
I think Obama should give his to Trump.... unless Obama actually thinks he brought peace to the Middle East?