The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
comhcinc

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by comhcinc »

BarnOwl wrote:I'm not on Twitter, so my vote hasn't registered.

Twitter-disabled, and I can't get to the polls. Surely this is a violation of my voting rights.

I have mentally logged your vote, but reserve the right to change it if I so see fit.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Mutton chops.

I'm hungry.

jimmyfromchicago

Post by jimmyfromchicago »

deLurch wrote:Interesting comment on the gofundmepage.
https://www.gofundme.com/no-more-racism
Don Driehaus
8 hours ago
This is a ruse. I talked to the police last night and they suspect an evicted tenant caused the damage. The former tenant is a known drug dealer. This criminal painted swastikas on a nearby Catholic Church earlier this year and was charged with the crime. The Judes are low income landlords who rented to a known criminal and are now crying because he trashed their property. The Judes do not live in Price Hill they live in Loveland a wealthy suburb of Cincinnati. They look to be exploiting their son's death six years ago in Loveland to raise money. At best,the the Judes are bad landlords who did no background check on their criminal tenant or worse they are defrauding well meaning contributors and pocketing thousands of dollars at the expense of Price Hill.
If true, that would significantly tilt in favor of the disgruntle former tenet hypothesis, and yes that would have been personal.

I wish I could identify the former tenet's name in order to verify the criminal history.

And the fundraising is now up to $47,900 of a $35,000 home valued at $30,000.
Plus the insurance money they're going to get. The son's death is tragic, but it has fuck all to do with a current need for cash. Why mention it as part of the gofundme? (Yes, I know why they mentioned it.).

The tenant hypothesis has the advantage of not requiring the couple to commit insurance fraud and risk jail. They wouldn't even be lying in their gofundme. If that post is to be believed, the guy legitimately seems to be racist. The couple just saw the chance to make some quick cash from gullible rich liberals, and they took it.

jimmyfromchicago

Post by jimmyfromchicago »

VickyCaramel wrote:I haven't got a C&D yet. Still waiting.
For a minute, I thought you were talking about getting an abortion. I must have dyslexia or something.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Now that we're on page 998, I hope the Fascist Tit cock blocks us before page 1000.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

deLurch wrote:Interesting comment on the gofundmepage.
Don Driehaus
8 hours ago
This is a ruse. I talked to the police last night and they suspect an evicted tenant caused the damage. The former tenant is a known drug dealer. This criminal painted swastikas on a nearby Catholic Church earlier this year and was charged with the crime. The Judes are low income landlords who rented to a known criminal and are now crying because he trashed their property. The Judes do not live in Price Hill they live in Loveland a wealthy suburb of Cincinnati. They look to be exploiting their son's death six years ago in Loveland to raise money. At best,the the Judes are bad landlords who did no background check on their criminal tenant or worse they are defrauding well meaning contributors and pocketing thousands of dollars at the expense of Price Hill.
If true, that would significantly tilt in favor of the disgruntle former tenet hypothesis, and yes that would have been personal.

I wish I could identify the former tenet's name in order to verify the criminal history.

And the fundraising is now up to $47,900 of a $35,000 home valued at $30,000.
Not earlier this year, but there was this in 2013.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/men-charged ... ch/3532677

http://www.thecatholictelegraph.com/st- ... ized/14853

That could be to what the comment is referring.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:Mutton chops.

I'm hungry.
More like buggers' grips.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

www.theshoopsroost.com

Seems to have been hit in the head with a hammer and tossed into the creek.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Mr. X, Indeed wrote:That could fit with tagging all the thermostats. They may have refused to fix the HVAC. Not that I have the first bit of fucking evidence, but it fits with a disgruntled tenant.
So I did a bit more dumpster diving in court records. The worst thing on the Mr. is a little carrying of a concealed weapon and using it back in 2013 along with a bit of drunk driving. He got off light. And I don't blame him for carrying a weapon given he appears to be a slum lord.

Between the Mr. & Mrs. Jude there are a surprising long string of civil cases for just holding 18 properties including their own. A hell of a lot of eviction cases initiated. So many that it makes it difficult to track down all of the fucking possibilities. Several small claims cases both towards them (I assume trying to get their deposit back) and towards what I assume are their former tenets for failure to pay. On tenet got smart and filed an escrow payment for rent until his shit got fixed.

**** HOLLY SHIT ****
On Oct. 26 2016 they initiated an eviction on a couple who lived in the 1st floor apartment of that house that got destroyed. They were physically evicted on Nov. 22 2016. RIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING!

That is one hell of a fast eviction in US courts. 27 days. All over being $500 behind on rent. All of the other eviction proceedings they had took much longer. I bet they were really pissed.

Oh, and I finally got the names of the couple that was evicted. Off for more research.

Both are white.

Note below, on pretty much every domestic violence change, they were all dismissed due to witnesses not showing up (normally their living partner)

Mr. Tenet's Case History
----------------------------
(He is 40 and may have a long history of Evictions, but I cannot be sure all of those evictions are him.)
He also has a single possession of marijuana charge.
1995 - Assault-Knowingly, Victim Harmed Misdemeanor
2004 - Eviction
2005 - Eviction
2007 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2011 - Eviction
2012 - Eviction
2012 Aug. Domestic Violence (Not the woman he lives with now) with Protection order
2013 Jan. - Violation of Protection order
2013 Mar. - Assault Charge, dismissed
2013 Jun. Breaking & Entering, 5 counts Criminal Damaging or Endangering (misdemeanors),
2014 Feb. - Assault Charge (misdemeanor), Acquitted
2014 Sep. - Drunk Driving
2014 Dec - Domestic Violence against Ms. Tenet
2015 Jan - Domestic Violence against Ms. Tenet
2015 Mar. - Domestic Violence charge dismissed against Mr. Tenet against Ms. Tenet.
2015 Dec. - Domestic Violence charge dismissed against Mr. Tenet against Ms. Tenet.
2016 Jun - Eviction
2016 Nov. 17th - Criminal Damaging or Endangering Warrant
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ms. Tenet's History
---------------------
2008 - Eviction
2013 - Eviction
2014 - Eviction
2016 Apr - Domestic Violence against woman, Criminal protection order
2016 Jun. - Eviction
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ah, here we go.
Men charged with vandalizing West Price Hill church
http://www.wlwt.com/article/take-a-tour ... se/8471915
Two men were arrested and charged with vandalizing a West Price Hill church.
German stones vandalized at West Price Hill church
Johnny Bonfield, 35, and Samuel Whitt, 37, were charged with eight counts of vandalism. Bonfield was also charged with one count of breaking and entering.

Police said the pair spray painted a vulgar message on St. William Church.

Church officials said the vandalism may leave a permanent mark on the limestone wall, which was builty in 1910.
https://i.sli.mg/XJW81o.jpg

I don't see the vulgar message in this:
https://i.sli.mg/mHD1rB.jpg

The front of the school facing Sunset Ave., the north wall of the church on the interior side of the grounds and the back of the church received inappropriate symbols and one inappropriate word.
=============================
ANALYSIS:
I am not saying the tenets that were physically evicted with less than 1 month notice and kicked out on the streets 3 days before Thanksgiving did it. But with both of their eviction records, and their predilection towards violence, and the man's prior arrest for vandalizing a catholic church in 2013 with "inappropriate" words and symbols, and breaking & entering, I think a strong case can be made that the are likely culprits. Or at the very least called someone to do the work for them. Hell, given their record of not giving a fuck, I am willing to bet that they didn't give a shit about coming up with an alibi.

And to think that the landlords are out e-begging because they don't know who could have possibly done such a thing. Fucking slum lord landlords. Eviction records a mile long (on EVERYONE involved) & small claim suits back and forth. Kicking a couple out 3 days before Thanksgiving. And regularly renting to shitty people with shitty houses providing shitty service. No one owes these landlords a dollar or a lick of sympathy. The house is fucked up because they make shitty choices that still earns them a significant buck. Fucking $8,000 houses. Fucking still look like shit even after 4 years as proven by the videos. Fuck the assholes who did this too them, and fuck the slumlords too. They both deserved each other.

Gofundme is up to $51,980

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Mr. X, Indeed wrote:Not earlier this year, but there was this in 2013.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/men-charged ... ch/3532677

That could be to what the comment is referring.
Yup. Fucking :nin:. But at least I think the research I did to get there provides a good solid complete look at the situation.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

comhcinc wrote:I can't decide. Please help.
Jill Stein!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

[youtube][/youtube]
Education yay1
Jenny hits it out of the park again. she boom she boom boom :rimshot:

free thoughtpolice

deLurch wrote:
Mr. X, Indeed wrote:That could fit with tagging all the thermostats. They may have refused to fix the HVAC. Not that I have the first bit of fucking evidence, but it fits with a disgruntled tenant.
So I did a bit more dumpster diving in court records. The worst thing on the Mr. is a little carrying of a concealed weapon and using it back in 2013 along with a bit of drunk driving. He got off light. And I don't blame him for carrying a weapon given he appears to be a slum lord.

Between the Mr. & Mrs. Jude there are a surprising long string of civil cases for just holding 18 properties including their own. A hell of a lot of eviction cases initiated. So many that it makes it difficult to track down all of the fucking possibilities. Several small claims cases both towards them (I assume trying to get their deposit back) and towards what I assume are their former tenets for failure to pay. On tenet got smart and filed an escrow payment for rent until his shit got fixed.

**** HOLLY SHIT ****
On Oct. 26 2016 they initiated an eviction on a couple who lived in the 1st floor apartment of that house that got destroyed. They were physically evicted on Nov. 22 2016. RIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING!

That is one hell of a fast eviction in US courts. 27 days. All over being $500 behind on rent. All of the other eviction proceedings they had took much longer. I bet they were really pissed.

Oh, and I finally got the names of the couple that was evicted. Off for more research.

Both are white.

Note below, on pretty much every domestic violence change, they were all dismissed due to witnesses not showing up (normally their living partner)

Mr. Tenet's Case History
(He is 40 and may have a long history of Evictions, but I cannot be sure all of those evictions are him.)
2004 - Eviction
2005 - Eviction
2007 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2011 - Eviction
2012 - Eviction
2012 Aug. Domestic Violence (Not the woman he lives with now) with Protection order
2013 Jun. Breaking & Entering, 5 counts Criminal Damaging or Endangering (misdemeanors),
2015 Mar. - Domestic Violence charge dismissed against Mr. Tenet against Ms. Tenet.
2015 Dec. - Domestic Violence charge dismissed against Mr. Tenet against Ms. Tenet.
2016 Jun - Eviction
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ms. Tenet's History
---------------------
2008 - Eviction
2013 - Eviction
2014 - Eviction
2016 Jun. - Eviction
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ah, here we go.
Johnny Bonfield, 35, and Samuel Whitt, 37, were charged with eight counts of vandalism. Bonfield was also charged with one count of breaking and entering.

Church officials said the vandalism may leave a permanent mark on the limestone wall, which was builty in 1910.

The front of the school facing Sunset Ave., the north wall of the church on the interior side of the grounds and the back of the church received inappropriate symbols and one inappropriate word.
ANALYSIS:
I am not saying the tenets that were physically evicted with less than 1 month notice and kicked out on the streets 3 days before Thanksgiving did it. But with both of their eviction records, and their predilection towards violence, and the man's prior arrest for vandalizing a catholic church in 2013 with "inappropriate" words and symbols, and breaking & entering, I think a strong case can be made that the are likely culprits. Or at the very least called someone to do the work for them. Hell, given their record of not giving a fuck, I am willing to bet that they didn't give a shit about coming up with an alibi.

And to think that the landlords are out e-begging because they don't know who could have possibly done such a thing. Fucking slum lord landlords. Eviction records a mile long (on EVERYONE involved) & small claim suits back and forth. Kicking a couple out 3 days before Thanksgiving. And regularly renting to shitty people with shitty houses providing shitty service. No one owes these landlords a dollar or a lick of sympathy. The house is fucked up because they make shitty choices that still earns them a significant buck. Fucking $8,000 houses. Fucking still look like shit even after 4 years as proven by the videos. Fuck the assholes who did this too them, and fuck the slumlords too. They both deserved each other.

They look a bit like the Podesta brothers. :drool:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I don't see anything about Cheese Pizza in their history.

free thoughtpolice

deLurch wrote:I don't see anything about Cheese Pizza in their history.
That's not proof it didn't happen. There is just so much that doesn't add up...
[youtube][/youtube]

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

deLurch wrote:I don't see anything about Cheese Pizza in their history.
You still think that that's cheese?!

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:http://www.theshoopsroost.com

Seems to have expired and is up for sale at godaddy etc.

free thoughtpolice

fuzzy wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:http://www.theshoopsroost.com

Seems to have expired and is up for sale at godaddy etc.
Seems like a good deal for developers that may want to build some classy pillow forts. :drool:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Thanks for your help. Chops are happening.

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

[youtube][/youtube]

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

deLurch wrote:

**** HOLLY SHIT ****

Both are white.

Mr. Tenet's Case History
2004 - Eviction
2005 - Eviction
2007 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2011 - Eviction
2012 - Eviction
2016 Jun - Eviction
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ms. Tenet's History
---------------------
2008 - Eviction
2013 - Eviction
2014 - Eviction
2016 Jun. - Eviction
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ah, here we go.

ANALYSIS:

Yeah, your research is a bit more thorough than mine.

They're renting to people who can't really afford the places. Those evictions are probably people working shitty jobs who get sick and miss a week of work or get fired and then can't make rent. Run those poor bastards out and get the next poor bastards in. I'd bet there are a few people who refused to pay rent because nothing was getting fixed. You'll make enemies doing business like that. The police are probably keeping an eye out for Mr. and Ms. Tenant. Fuck knows where they are, but the police know them.

Nice work. I wonder if any of these properties are Section 8 or if the landlords avoid Section 8 because of the increased government oversight.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

No clue what that was but it was awesome.

Just got done with the clippers. I will do the close work in the morning after my bi monthly shower.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Just saw a video of Canada's Prime Fuckwit crying while talking to Syrians and I don't know I feel real embarrassed for Canada right now

I understand y'all wanted change and someone with nice hair but fuck me what the fuck is that thing

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

rayshul wrote:Just saw a video of Canada's Prime Fuckwit crying while talking to Syrians and I don't know I feel real embarrassed for Canada right now

I understand y'all wanted change and someone with nice hair but fuck me what the fuck is that thing
I wanted legal marijuana. More precisely, its what what the decisive factor in my vote. I was undecided until the last moment. In other words, i voted Trudeau and most days i feel bad about it.

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

comhcinc wrote:No clue what that was but it was awesome.

Just got done with the clippers. I will do the close work in the morning after my bi monthly shower.
That is a clip from from one of my favorite dumb movies, "Mom and Dad Save the World", from 1992
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104905/?ref_=nv_sr_1

https://resizing.flixster.com/SVwaKGh-Q ... EwODA7NzAx
http://cineplex.media.baselineresearch. ... 6_full.jpg

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

rayshul wrote:Just saw a video of Canada's Prime Fuckwit crying while talking to Syrians and I don't know I feel real embarrassed for Canada right now

If Canada wanted change, we would've seen an NDP-Green coalition. Justin Trudeau represented business as usual plus SJW rhetoric -- a perfect example demonstrating why SJW != 'left'. I voted NDP, and my riding went NDP, but I was okay with a Liberal majority, since Trudeau made enough positive promises to make it a tolerable change. But if he was really serious about change, he would've repealed every single harebrained legislation the Conservatives rammed through. The Liberals have a majority, so he is free to do so, but so far he's ruled with the ineffectual indecisiveness of a minority government. And he approved a highly unpopular pipeline in BC that not even Stephen Harper was willing to push through with his Conservative majority.

If Pierre were alive to see his son, he'd shoot himself in the head.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

We are just fortunate that Canada isn't a real country otherwise there maybe some problems.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

deLurch wrote: OK. So a politically active campaign chair for the democrats who lives in DC got to meet the president 5 times. Wanna bet he worked on Obama's campaign too?

Color me surprised & shocked.

They're all in cahoots! I tells ya!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Spike13 wrote:
deLurch wrote: OK. So a politically active campaign chair for the democrats who lives in DC got to meet the president 5 times. Wanna bet he worked on Obama's campaign too?

Color me surprised & shocked.

They're all in cahoots! I tells ya!
I'm certain the Orange Overcompensator has everything well in tiny hand.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Keep the beard. And if you don't, avoid mutton chops. They were cool back in the... 60's?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Keep the beard. And if you don't, avoid mutton chops. They were cool back in the... 60's?
Too late Frenchie!!!

Also Wolverine is the most popular comic book character out there. He has mutton chops.

I rest my case.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
There goes Phil, subverting the democratic process. :naughty: Not saying I don't agree with him... :snooty:

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Also, where did Skep tickle aka based zebra go?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:Also, where did Skep tickle aka based zebra go?
She is an ever lurking presence.

Also.

Here is an offer to good to accept.

Hello, loyal Skepchick readers. It is I, Mindy, managing editor of Teen Skepchick. I have exciting news: We’re looking for new writers.

Writing for Teen Skepchick is a labor of love. We can’t offer you any pay. (We’re all still waiting for that Monsanto/vaccine lobby paycheck.) But, what we lack in mad scrilla we make up for in the form of a supportive community.

Have I piqued your interest? Here’s what we’d like in a new writer:

Be able to write clearly.
Have a sense of humor.
An interest in science, skepticism, humanism, feminism, social justice, and/or their interaction.
Be a teen or young adult.
The ability to post once every couple of weeks.
Writing for Teen Skepchick is fun, but it’s not a trivial commitment. There are times you’ll need to handle a bunch of email from your fellow writers, as well as people who contact us using the contact form. There is a non-zero probability that you’ll have to deal with internet jerk-stores, although in general the wider Skepchick community is incredibly supportive, helpful, and wants to see you succeed.

Still interested? In that case, please send the following to teenskepchick@gmail.com:

A short bio, including your background and interests
Topics you’d like to write about (this doesn’t have to be an exhaustive list)
Any special skills you might have (like video or sound editing, graphic design, etc.)
A short writing sample is certainly helpful, but not required
I look forward to hearing from all of you soon!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

RW is no doubt cracking the whip for minimum yield. That 'woman' has needs that have to be met. It's not like weed grows on trees.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Failure is success.
Greed is generosity.
Incompetence is a skill.
War is peace.

http://i.imgur.com/0ZoxICW.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:
ROBOKiTTY wrote:Also, where did Skep tickle aka based zebra go?
She is an ever lurking presence.

Also.

Here is an offer to good to accept.

Hello, loyal Skepchick readers. It is I, Mindy, managing editor of Teen Skepchick. I have exciting news: We’re looking for new writers.

Writing for Teen Skepchick is a labor of love. We can’t offer you any pay. (We’re all still waiting for that Monsanto/vaccine lobby paycheck.) But, what we lack in mad scrilla we make up for in the form of a supportive community.

Have I piqued your interest? Here’s what we’d like in a new writer:

Be able to write clearly.
Have a sense of humor.
An interest in science, skepticism, humanism, feminism, social justice, and/or their interaction.
Be a teen or young adult.
The ability to post once every couple of weeks.
Writing for Teen Skepchick is fun, but it’s not a trivial commitment. There are times you’ll need to handle a bunch of email from your fellow writers, as well as people who contact us using the contact form. There is a non-zero probability that you’ll have to deal with internet jerk-stores, although in general the wider Skepchick community is incredibly supportive, helpful, and wants to see you succeed.

Still interested? In that case, please send the following to teenskepchick@gmail.com:

A short bio, including your background and interests
Topics you’d like to write about (this doesn’t have to be an exhaustive list)
Any special skills you might have (like video or sound editing, graphic design, etc.)
A short writing sample is certainly helpful, but not required
I look forward to hearing from all of you soon!
I see Skep on twitter almost daily.

As to the ad. One of my genders is a 17 year old Native Alaskan with an overbite. Think that would qualify?

Also I like how they sneak in the "special skills" hoping to find someone they can use not only for blog content but also for other free labor.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

deLurch wrote:

**** HOLLY SHIT ****

Both are white.

Mr. Tenet's Case History
2004 - Eviction
2005 - Eviction
2007 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2008 - Eviction
2011 - Eviction
2012 - Eviction
2016 Jun - Eviction
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ms. Tenet's History
---------------------
2008 - Eviction
2013 - Eviction
2014 - Eviction
2016 Jun. - Eviction
2016 Oct. - Eviction

Ah, here we go.

ANALYSIS:

DeLurch definitely deserves to be added to the Pit Sleuth brigade.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

There is a bad part of me that thinks it would be great laughs to join Skepchick as a blogger and just up the retard levels but on consideration it is much more laughs to watch a vehicle of stupidity slowly crash and burn.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Skepchick is a ponzi scheme that forgot to include the occasional aspirational (token) success story. or a mechanism to drip feed the middle ground.

So on further consideration I guess it's just a simple scam.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sorry Com - I could not find any Sheep-meet - hope this will do (and the the Sideboards are working out for you).

[youtube][/youtube]

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Keep the beard. And if you don't, avoid mutton chops. They were cool back in the... 60's?
1860s

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

You people have no sense of style.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

comhcinc wrote:You people have no sense of style.
You need to match it with suitable headwear:

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/Actor ... -21900.gif

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

This is how we built an empire.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Shatterface wrote:
comhcinc wrote:You people have no sense of style.
You need to match it with suitable headwear:

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/Actor ... -21900.gif
Way ahead of you.

http://i.imgur.com/qkLrFSj.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

People adopting the 'Huxley' , 'Lemmy' or 'Burnside' facial stylings will probably do more for men's rights that any dozen online activists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sideburns

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

That's a lot of neck beardery

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Anyone else care to elaborate on the tenets of tenancy?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I have lost again all the respect I had acquired for Glenn Greenwald after he was willing to tell the left to stop whining. Why is Glenn so obsessed with defending Islam?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote:Anyone else care to elaborate on the tenets of tenancy?
http://blogs.tntech.edu/kimmy/files/2015/02/4lFdlEN.gif

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

'I was wrong about Brexit!' Britain's most influential historian Niall Ferguson says he made a mistake in backing the Remain campaign and says the EU 'deserved' the result

One of the country's most influential historians yesterday admitted he had been wrong to endorse the Remain campaign – and should have backed Brexit.

Before the referendum, Professor Niall Ferguson had been one of the most vociferous supporters of Britain staying in the European Union.

He had warned that leaving the EU would be 'the ultimate divorce', dubbing its supporters 'happy morons' and 'Anglo-loonies' who ignored the serious damage that would be done to the economy.

But yesterday, in an astonishing reversal, he said he had been wrong and admitted he – and the rest of the elite – had failed to listen to voters concerned about immigration. Brexit, he said, was the 'revolt' of provincial England.

The 52-year-old, who is a professor at Harvard in the US, also issued a scathing critique of the EU, which he said 'deserved Brexit' after failing on 'monetary union, foreign policy, migration policy, radical Islam policy'.

Speaking at the Milken Institute conference on the future of Europe in London, he said: 'I'm going to do something very unusual on these occasions, I'm going to admit that I was wrong.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... esult.html

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Hunt wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Keep the beard. And if you don't, avoid mutton chops. They were cool back in the... 60's?
1860s
Well, yes, obviously.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

This is getting nerve wracking....what happens after page 999?

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Guess we could all try shitposting for a bit and see if the world ends.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

http://pedocrats.com/wp-content/uploads ... -Pizza.png

Actually reading the text he puts in that it looks like it's keeping the kid in the seat - so instead of running around and getting underfoot and whatever else kids get into these days. Plausible interpretation. "But why did they not tape them to a chair? That would make sense." = Maybe because it's a cheap joke and nobody wanted to waste the time with anything more than what was done? Who hasn't had the desire to tape/glue/tie some kid to their chair, maybe with a gag for good measure? It's a cheap joke that wouldn't cause anyone to bat an eye (except the hypersensitive) if it wasn't part of the trawling for things to throw at the dartboard and hoping they stick. It's anomaly hunting. Make a decision then look for evidence that supports that. Throw all plausibility of other reasons out the window. I've looked at a lot of what has been put forward, and it's crap. None of it passes the sniff test. The "where there's smoke, there's fire" defense fails if there isn't any smoke to begin with. This is Bible-Code level idiocy, except this will get people's lives ruined and maybe people, innocent people, hurt or killed because there are a lot of trigger-happy morons who listen to Jones and his sleazebag ilk and are ready to be crusaders, ready to take action against the elites, the man, the illuminati, the NWO, Satanists, lizard0kin, moon nazis, Them...whatever enemy they imagine exists.

Go back to the 90s, the Satanic Panic, the child daycare BS that destroyed families and a lot of people, who were completely innocent. If you find that reprehensible, and think this is plausible and worthy of serious consideration, you might want to rethink your position. If you don't know what that was, look it up. This kind of implausible "speculation" - read: witch hunt - has real consequences:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_an ... abuse.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1532632

21 years in jail over absolutely nothing. At least she's still alive.

If anyone has real evidence, it belongs being turned into the police, not internet vigilantes.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

biblia wrote:
rayshul wrote:I seem to have kids in the Queer Kid Stuff chick's target audience and can confirm my kids are much more interested in how they can become a transdinosaur.
rayshul, I expect my grandson (3 on new years eve) identifies as a some kind of dump truck. Or maybe a crane, hard to tell, lots of trucks and cranes in Wellington and the Hutt.

I believe that one of the most damaging aspects of the regressive left is that gender identities are assumed to be written in stone from practically infancy. That has been discussed a lot here, I know, but kids go through so many transitions through puberty, and beyond. Experimentation which was brushed aside (with shudders of horror) has come to be seen as IDENTITY. Seriously, if I ever encountered Daniel Muscato I would refuse to call him by the feminine and ask him why the hell he can't even shave the damn beard off.

oops sorry not to target you Rayshul!
A coworker has a young kid - under 9, maybe 6? - I forget - who wants the Troll stuff for christmas because he just saw the movie. He actually was worried about his kid being gay because he had a troll doll and he was playing with the hair (he eventually cut it off). His wife told him he is too young to know anything about that (despite SJWs telling you differently). I sided with her, although he didn't say anything when I said he'd still be his kid even if he turned out gay, but he didn't do or say anything negative. Some people do worry about that stuff but let the kids be kids. They'll figure it out eventually, unless people push them too hard in any direction. Of course, I have no kids, just friend with some (the two nieces I was in the waiting room for are in college!), so take my thoughts with that into account.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Good news people! Alex Gabriel has posted, and boy is it a big one.

Really cheery read, as you would expect from wee Alex:
On losing my voice I assume
that when you dipped me in the Styx
your hands must have been round my throat.
Apparently he is still homeless, but it's the sort of homeless where you have blanket days, Earl Grey tea and cake.

I don't know why these people at the Orbit bother really. Apart from Supernatural analysis by Dana Hunter, most posts would be enough to have the cheeriest of readers considering slitting their wrists in sympathy.

https://web.archive.org/web/20161207101 ... -ive-been/

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Easy J wrote:Does anyone happen to know where the occult-based peophile ring archetype comes from? This will be the second big media scare in my lifetime that connected a few dots & concluded that one of these was at work. It seems to specific to have not been a pre-existing boogeyman.

It looks to me like a mixture of the Dionysus mystery cult & Crowley's sex magick. Was there a previous version of this boogeyman that the original satanic panic drew from?
Not sure if any of it is original, but the moral panic derives from a largely Christian culture (therefore Satan) and people's normal desire to protect kids. A lot of the imagery comes from that (edit, the wiki page on SRA brings up "Michelle Remembers" and other stuff - including medieval sources). Thought it was with somebody whose name escapes me and I can't find it - he claimed to be in a cult, and had sacrificed kids, etc - all bullshit, of course, but he was involved with a lot of "occult training" that many police forces underwent during the time of the SRA panic. I used to have a link to a site that had a lot of different religious things, and one wiccan practitioner had a series on the whole SRA thing, including symbols, lore, etc. Very informative, but that was several hard drive crashes and many years.

(found it in a few seconds, must be better than I thought: witchvox, and the specifics: http://www.witchvox.com/_x.html?c=whs (look up witch hunts or Kerr Cuhulain. Interesting read, especially about the police "training".