:naughty:

[youtube]You wish :P[/youtube]

:dance:

Really?

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Clarence wrote: Please stop with the bullshit about Saville. Not only were there two actual police investigations (which both cleared him) but Saville himself personally faced off against those allegations more than once. The Sun Newspaper allegedly didn't publish allegations against Savile for FEAR HE WOULD SUE. You know, use the actual court system to clear his name.

So where is your actual evidence the guy did anything to kids in hospitals. Or raped anyone? All you have are a bunch of people (most of whom are anonymous) making allegations from 30 to 50 years ago that the guy can't refute because he's dead. And the devil, apparently. Have to add that.
In my defense, I neither believed nor disbelieved the accusations against Saville. I never knew him. He lived in England. And he is dead. A first class case of irrelevancy to me.

On the other hand, Bill Cosby is alive, I am aware of his acting career and he lives in the US. And everyone involved is having a chance to have their day in court. I don't have to fear the nearly blind man will take advantage of anyone I may know. I neither believe nor disbelieve. I await compelling evidence for very serious charges.
Waiting for compelling evidence before you believe very serious charges is part of rape culture.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... 9/binx.PNG

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Hey look! Woman empowerment!

[youtube][/youtube]

As a sad note, her voice just doesn't do it right.

Time to wash it down with a better rendition.
[youtube][/youtube]

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

We get it, Trump supporters, you're gullible. Hence the Trump support. Believing Pizzagate too is just gilding the retarded lily.

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:We get it, Trump supporters, you're gullible. Hence the Trump support. Believing Pizzagate too is just gilding the retarded lily.
Just for the record, I didn't support Trump. And I don't believe Pizzagate. I'm just interested in investigating all of the crazy shit we weren't supposed to hear about.

And where is Julian Assange?

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Really? wrote: And where is Julian Assange?
If I had to guess, I'd say fucking Jimmy Savile's corpse in the basement of Comet Pizza.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

BTW, some of the emails do seem to be written in some sort of code, but making the leap that they are about pedophile or whatnot with no other evidence is ridiculous. And no, the other stuff doesn't count as evidence.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Shatterface wrote:I don't think it's a good idea to show those pictures here.
Yeah agreed, this stuff is insanely creepy anyway

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:BTW, some of the emails do seem to be written in some sort of code, but making the leap that they are about pedophile or whatnot with no other evidence is ridiculous. And no, the other stuff doesn't count as evidence.
First, to Kirbmarc: I respect you and I acknowledge you're smarter than I am, but I have to point out that the point wasn't that James Alefantis's name is an anagram. It phonetically sounds like "J'aime les enfants" which = "I love children" in French. It's like your son's elementary school teacher shakes your hand and says "Hello! I'm Ivana Fuckaboy."

And for NoGodsEver, whom I also respect, it's a great story and I think it should be investigated. There are so many fucked up details that there must be something going on. One picture of a little girl in bondage on one's instagram is a coincidence. Multiple pictures about fucked up shit is a pattern. Why does Podesta have weird kid art in his living room?

http://livingresistance.com/wp-content/ ... a-Home.png

I know the pic is from InfoWars, but there are plenty of corroborating pics. What the fuck is that painting in Podesta's office?

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploa ... art800.jpg

Now let's bear in mind that Clinton and others (including Trump) were friends with Jeffrey Epstein.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Epstein was labeled "The Billionaire Pedophile" by Huffpost and flew the rich and famous around in his jet to places where age of consent isn't even a number.

This is Podesta again. There's something fucked up going on.

https://concordiaabchao.files.wordpress ... fish14.png

And where is Assange? It seems like the US government was pretty pissed about the daily leaks of their bullshit.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Really? wrote:

You're right, that's terrifying.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

The number 14 is certainly signficant. It took me 14 seconds of Googling to debunk that picture.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Fuck me. This place is bedridden with fucking idiots who cannot figure out with 5 minutes of JFGI that this chan4 POS craziness about PizzaGate is just made up nonsense. All that child abuse that happened in that restaurants basement? Except it has no fucking basement. I thought the recovered memory lunacy of the nineties was over and done with. The feminazis who thought all girls were raped by their fathers and only needed 6 months of intensive 'memory recovery' therapy to 'recover' those memories followed by the even crazier fundies who claimed 50,000 girls were impregnated every year to have babies that satan worshippers sacrificed. I though that was as stupid as it gets. I really thought that the internet would get rid of it. Fact checking and the like. And idiots on this site get played by a bunch of basement dwelling autistic Asperger retards. Go fuck yourselves.

Duhhhhh!!!???? Is PizzaGate real or not. I cannot decide.

Eat shit and die of shame. No. You're too stupid to die of shame. That is a frontal cortex thing. Just eat contaminated shit and die. It's easy. You've already swallowed PizzaGate.

Go fuck yourselves with contaminated shit and die.

At least comhinc knows wrestling isn't real.

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Really? wrote:

You're right, that's terrifying.
I guess that love for the environment is why he and his brother were apparently in the same place as Madeleine McCann when she was abducted, never to be seen again. Some people are saying both were in Portugal that day. Bullshit? Maybe.

https://i.redditmedia.com/blbPoLzbn0Bt5 ... b468783d0e

I am enjoying sifting through "evidence" and going through the "story," just as I was fascinated by the story of the 2016 election and all of the polls that made absolutely clear that the guy who grabs pussy would never win. I didn't believe the conspiracy theories that Clinton could lose or that the DNC had their thumbs on the scale.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Fuck me. This place is bedridden with fucking idiots who cannot figure out with 5 minutes of JFGI that this chan4 POS craziness about PizzaGate is just made up nonsense. All that child abuse that happened in that restaurants basement? Except it has no fucking basement. I thought the recovered memory lunacy of the nineties was over and done with. The feminazis who thought all girls were raped by their fathers and only needed 6 months of intensive 'memory recovery' therapy to 'recover' those memories followed by the even crazier fundies who claimed 50,000 girls were impregnated every year to have babies that satan worshippers sacrificed. I though that was as stupid as it gets. I really thought that the internet would get rid of it. Fact checking and the like. And idiots on this site get played by a bunch of basement dwelling autistic Asperger retards. Go fuck yourselves.

Eat shit and die of shame. No. You're too stupid to die of shame. That is a frontal cortex thing. Just eat contaminated shit and die. It's easy. You've already swallowed PizzaGate.

Yeah, I don't fucking get it.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

MacGruberKnows wrote: At least comhinc knows wrestling isn't real.
[youtube][/youtube]

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

What I think is interesting is Laura Silsby, the Epstein connections, the code and the weird fucking art.

Really?

Post by Really? »

rayshul wrote:What I think is interesting is Laura Silsby, the Epstein connections, the code and the weird fucking art.
NO. NONE OF THAT IS INTERESTING AT ALL. NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE DID ANYTHING AND WE SHOULDN'T EVEN THINK OF DEBATING ABOUT IT ON AN OBSCURE BUT GREAT INTERNET FORUM.

EPSTEIN DID NOTHING WRONG.

THERE WAS NO CODE.

THE ART IS NOT WEIRD. WHAT DID YOU WANT? FOR PODESTA TO HAVE DOGS PLAYING POKER ON HIS WALLS? WHY DO YOU HATE ART? WHY DO YOU HATE DOGS?

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Your McCann theory doesn't hold any water. They obviously would have sent the Comet Pizza delivery guy to kidnap her.

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:Your McCann theory doesn't hold any water. They obviously would have sent the Comet Pizza delivery guy to kidnap her.
What theory? I'm just noting a similarity between the pictures of the Podesta brothers and the two suspects.

Picture posted before the Wikileaks releases:

https://www.thiscomplexworld.com/wp-con ... spect1.jpg

The Podesta Brothers:

http://washingtonlife.com/issues/june-2 ... ight58.jpg

Hm

https://static.ijr.com/wp-content/uploa ... 3459-9.jpg

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

I always take my glasses off when I kidnap someone, too.

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:I always take my glasses off when I kidnap someone, too.
Oh, that settles it.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... ab2559.jpg

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Don't stop now. Keep the excellent evidence coming!

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Really? wrote:I have to point out that the point wasn't that James Alefantis's name is an anagram. It phonetically sounds like "J'aime les enfants" which = "I love children" in French.

No it doesn't. Really, they are not similar. Horrible accent aside, in the french world everybody pronounce James in its english form and Alefantis have nothing in common with les enfants. Its as similar as spaghetti is to vol au vent.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Oh my fucking fucking Lord!! Orphans are being held for ransom by fucking bureaucrats for ransom, and when they don't get the money they want, 'child sexual abuse'.

Do you fucking idiots know how the 3rd world fucking works? My brother talked to a church he had remembered in the papers. They were going to build wells all over Africa. Wells the people could create , repaid and maintain themselves. The reality? Duhh, you idiot! It's the 3rd fucking world! Gov'ts wanted 'landing fees', 'import fee's', add another hundred 'fees', cus, it's the 3rd fucking world! And then the shit all disappeared anyway. Gone. The church lost everything. Not one well was built. And even if they had built all the wells, the local strongmen would have taken them over and demanded outrageous sums of money for the water. And you would have made the evil people stronger, and the poor people more fucked over. And people tried to bypass this kind of evil for the sake of children's lives. Child abusers? Fuck off.

BTW, a bunch of native indians got takes in by a hotel in Manitoba, Canada after sever floodin . The hotel was supposed to be paid by some Indian Brotherhood thing that the go'vt was channeling their money through. The hotel was never paid a cent by these pricks. When the hotel owners went public the Indian organization said the Native Indians in the hotel had been kidnapped and were not allowed to leave. And assholes like you would believe it.

Fucking morons. Learn how the real world works.

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:Don't stop now. Keep the excellent evidence coming!
You're not even entertained by this stuff, even on a superficial level?

I guess this is why the movement veered away from Bigfoot skepticism. No point in even looking at the casts of the footprints to note how they're fake.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

The pictures kind of look similar, but then there are people who are better at telling facial structures apart. I'm not one of them, but one difference I see is that the real Podestas' noses and mouths are a bit wider. Still, I don't know how those police sketches were generated. For that matter, I don't really know how accurate police sketches really are. From my experience, I know I wouldn't be able to reliably give a description good enough for a passable sketch. My parents, helicopter parents as they are, like to grill me about people I meet, and I'm rarely able to give a good enough description, not even height. Some quick googling seems to suggest that police sketches are fairly inaccurate, and computer-generated-facial composites are even worse.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

No one has pointed out that 'Podesta' and 'pizza' both begin with 'p' and end with 'a'. I'm gonna go ahead and say, 'case closed'!

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:No one has pointed out that 'Podesta' and 'pizza' both begin with 'p' and end with 'a'. I'm gonna go ahead and say, 'case closed'!
No to mention that 'Podesta' and 'pasta' also begin with 'p' and end with 'a'. 'Pasta' is an ancient Sanskrit term for 'one who loses presidential elections and has eyeglasses that are magically removable from his face.'

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Really? wrote:

I guess this is why the movement veered away from Bigfoot skepticism. No point in even looking at the casts of the footprints to note how they're fake.
Sure, maybe a little bit. But for me, it's sort of like Bible stories. I wish I could appreciate them as obvious myth and interesting stories, but then people ruin it for my by actually believing it.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

I don't think that 'John Podesta' image is from a police sketch. I think it's one of the scientists from the first Half-Life game.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

"J'aime les enfants" sounds like ''shame the elephants'' to me.

What the fuck were these freaks doing in that cellar?

http://www.marylen.com/jpegs/jungle/e10.jpg

Really?

Post by Really? »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Really? wrote:

Sure, maybe a little bit. But for me, it's sort of like Bible stories. I wish I could appreciate them as obvious myth and interesting stories, but then people ruin it for my by actually believing it.
I, for one, am not big on mythicism.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx6j-ErW8AAVfuf.jpg

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

NoGodsEver wrote:No one has pointed out that 'Podesta' and 'pizza' both begin with 'p' and end with 'a'. I'm gonna go ahead and say, 'case closed'!
Are pastafarians about to be revealed as having the same problem as the Catholic Church?

''Show me on the doll where he touched you with his noodly appendage''

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Really? wrote:I have to point out that the point wasn't that James Alefantis's name is an anagram. It phonetically sounds like "J'aime les enfants" which = "I love children" in French.

No it doesn't. Really, they are not similar. Horrible accent aside, in the french world everybody pronounce James in its english form and Alefantis have nothing in common with les enfants. Its as similar as spaghetti is to vol au vent.
Is James Alefantis a pseudonym? Because otherwise, what does his name sounding like some phrase have to do with anything?

Let's compare the name to the French sentence to see how close they are.

James Alefantis: [dʒeɪmz ˌælɨˈfæ̃nɾ̃ɪz]

J'aime les enfants: [ʒɛm lezɑ̃fɑ̃]

Although the spelling suggests some similarity, the two don't sound much alike. Besides, "J'aime les enfants" is a completely innocuous sentence. It could translate to "I like kids". It would take a pervy mind to read that as code for "I lust after children. Hit me up if you do too".

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Right now I can not tell if some of you are taking the piss or if you really believe ...

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

'James Alefantis' is about as close to 'J'aime les enfants' as 'Podesta' is to 'pederast'. Hey, waitaminute!

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

It's a family name.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CuntajusRationality wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Carrier legal alert.

PZ has a post up.

http://archive.is/LAC6i
The first version of this motion was filed, and subsequently posted online by Myers, showing the birthdates and cell phone numbers (unredacted) of about 20 people, including Myers, Carrier, Watson, Greta, etc.

Their attorney then filed a motion asking the court to seal those pages within the document, as they were intended to have been redacted prior to filing. The court granted the motion and sealed the exhibit in question, pending substitution of a redacted version.
Well it's a pity then that archive.is has kept an ..... archive htm version of PZs post.

htps://archive.is/fVYml

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

Confirmed: Obama is in on pizzagate as well.
Mr. Podesta, who lives two doors from the house the Obamas will rent, invites neighbors for pizza parties in his backyard, where he has a pizza oven. Several times a day, a line of parked taxis snakes down the street, their occupants drawn to the Islamic Center on the block for Muslim prayers.
http://archive.is/IBGyz

Clearly Trump and Palin are part of this too.

Looks like we're all being played by both sides of the political elites as they kidnap, rape, and murder scores of innocent children in the basements of pizza joints across the county.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Really? wrote:
NoGodsEver wrote:BTW, some of the emails do seem to be written in some sort of code, but making the leap that they are about pedophile or whatnot with no other evidence is ridiculous. And no, the other stuff doesn't count as evidence.
First, to Kirbmarc: I respect you and I acknowledge you're smarter than I am, but I have to point out that the point wasn't that James Alefantis's name is an anagram. It phonetically sounds like "J'aime les enfants" which = "I love children" in French. It's like your son's elementary school teacher shakes your hand and says "Hello! I'm Ivana Fuckaboy."
Which is why I've asked if there's evidence that the guy changed his name. If he was born as James Alefantis then the theory of the "phonetic connection" can be safely put to bed (because otherwise the name Barack Hussein Obama is "suspicious" because it sounds like "Iraq Hussein Osama"). If he wasn't I'd still think that you need to listen to how the name is actually pronounced.

I don't know, the emails are weirdly phrased but I think this looks more and more like a conspiracy theory to me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And I see Appendix C is now different on PZs live version to the spreadsheet (with personal info) originally posted and caught in arxhive.

Yet PZ hasn't acknowledged his fuxkup with a ed. post. Quelle surprise.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Fuck me. This place is bedridden with fucking idiots who cannot figure out with 5 minutes of JFGI that this chan4 POS craziness about PizzaGate is just made up nonsense. All that child abuse that happened in that restaurants basement? Except it has no fucking basement. I thought the recovered memory lunacy of the nineties was over and done with. The feminazis who thought all girls were raped by their fathers and only needed 6 months of intensive 'memory recovery' therapy to 'recover' those memories followed by the even crazier fundies who claimed 50,000 girls were impregnated every year to have babies that satan worshippers sacrificed. I though that was as stupid as it gets. I really thought that the internet would get rid of it. Fact checking and the like. And idiots on this site get played by a bunch of basement dwelling autistic Asperger retards. Go fuck yourselves.

Wha what? :shock:

This pizzagate with all the shitty infograms that are impossible, for a normie, to understand remind me of the x hours I spent reading up on the Sandy Hook shooting conspiracy. Batshit insane and hillarious :lol:

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

VickyCaramel wrote: Also, if you have seen the photo-fit pictures of the "persons of interest" in the McCann case, the British police would be remiss if they didn't follow up. Even so, as far as I am concerned, I would mark this as "Something to keep one eye on" and nothing more.
Agreed, that certainly should be looked into, you have to admit that is more than it a bit suspicious, however circumstantial. Incidentally, my sister and her family were staying in that area when that happened, they have a daughter named Maddie also, there were some anxious moments until we had contact with them.

CuntajusRationality

NoGodsEver wrote:'James Alefantis' is about as close to 'J'aime les enfants' as 'Podesta' is to 'pederast'. Hey, waitaminute!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxGugyEUoAAY_ju.jpg

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

feathers wrote:
Steersman wrote:
EU MIGRANT FALLOUT: Slovakia passes law to BAN Islam from being registered as a religion

SLOVAKIA has passed a law which will effectively ban Islam from gaining official status as a religion, in the latest signs of a growing anti-Muslim sentiment across Europe. ....
Bwahahaha, thus decided the country with 0.1% muslims- 5000 in number (Denmark, same population, has about 3-4%; The Netherlands, 4).
It's the principle of the thing. Which leads more countries to emulate them. Besides which, maybe Slovakia has such a low percentage of Muslims because of the history of Islam in that neck of the woods. And maybe recent current events has refreshed their memories, and led to a premptive "spiking of the guns" on that front.
feathers wrote:
And Gert Wilders looks close to doing the same and more in The Netherlands:
Nexit: Now Netherlands looks set to leave crumbling EU bloc as far-right party TOPS POLLS
Not gonna happen. Remember, we had Geert long before you had Donald- as a politician at least. Before that we had Pim.
Have you ever had a case where "Wilders topped the polls"? You might actually read that article closely and note the "growing anti-Muslim sentiment" across Europe.

You may also wish to reflect on the phenomenon of Brexit and Trump, a reasonable summary thereof being this post by Greenwald: Democrats, Trump, and the Ongoing, Dangerous Refusal to Learn the Lesson of Brexit. I disagree with aspects of his argument, and likewise with his apparent support for Bevin's argument [LA Times] that "both Brexit and Trumpism are the very, very wrong answers to legitimate questions that urban elites have refused to ask for 30 years". But hard not to see the "populism" of Brexit and Trump - and Wilders and Le Pen and various other politicians of the same stripe in Italy and Austria and even Germany - as being a necessary corrective to the depredations of the "elites" that Greenwald credibly enumerated.

Definitely moot though whether the cure will be worse than the disease. But given that the "disease" was and is looking likely to be fatal, hard not see that cure as a worthwhile gamble. And the only game in town.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

CuntajusRationality wrote:
NoGodsEver wrote:'James Alefantis' is about as close to 'J'aime les enfants' as 'Podesta' is to 'pederast'. Hey, waitaminute!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxGugyEUoAAY_ju.jpg
Why was he hanging out with Coldplay?

CuntajusRationality

Some of you sick fuckers have some explaining to do: search.php?keywords=Pizza

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

CuntajusRationality wrote:Confirmed: Obama is in on pizzagate as well.
Mr. Podesta, who lives two doors from the house the Obamas will rent, invites neighbors for pizza parties in his backyard, where he has a pizza oven. Several times a day, a line of parked taxis snakes down the street, their occupants drawn to the Islamic Center on the block for Muslim prayers.

Looks like we're all being played by both sides of the political elites as they kidnap, rape, and murder scores of innocent children in the basements of pizza joints across the county.
Hey, they have to make pepperoni somehow. Shit doesn't just grow in fields, you know. Soylent pepperoni is.... :shock:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Really? wrote:And for NoGodsEver, whom I also respect, it's a great story and I think it should be investigated. There are so many fucked up details that there must be something going on. One picture of a little girl in bondage on one's instagram is a coincidence. Multiple pictures about fucked up shit is a pattern. Why does Podesta have weird kid art in his living room?

http://livingresistance.com/wp-content/ ... a-Home.png

I know the pic is from InfoWars, but there are plenty of corroborating pics. What the fuck is that painting in Podesta's office?

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploa ... art800.jpg

Now let's bear in mind that Clinton and others (including Trump) were friends with Jeffrey Epstein.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Epstein was labeled "The Billionaire Pedophile" by Huffpost and flew the rich and famous around in his jet to places where age of consent isn't even a number.
1) Is the picture in Podesta's living room a kid? I can't tell, it's a way too textured/grainy.

2) it's weird cannibal art. Straight from the horse's mouth:
“On the wall in his office at Hillary Clinton’s Brooklyn headquarters, campaign chairman John Podesta has an oil painting on loan from his lobbyist brother, who is an avid art collector. The image shows two men hunched over a dining room table, bearing knives and forks. On the table lays a man in a suit, who looks vaguely like Podesta. ‘It’s better to be the guy with the fork,’ Podesta quips to his colleagues, if they ask about the image, ‘than the guy on the table.'”
Black humor. Shocking value. Not necessary evidence of being an actual cannibal, you know.

3) Epstein is a filthy rich cunt. All filthy rich cunts know each other, it's good for business. As you wrote even Donnie Trump knew the guy. Is Donnie Trump also part of the secret pedo/cannibal ring? What about Stephen Hawking? Or Lawrence Krauss? Or Lee Smolin? Or Gerald 't Hooft? Or Marvin Minsky?
Epstein has associated with many well-known scientific personalities, such as Gerald Edelman, Murray Gell-Mann, Stephen Hawking, Kip Thorne, Lawrence Krauss, Lee Smolin and Gregory Benford.[4][14][15] In 2006, Epstein's foundations sponsored a conference on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands with Hawking, Krauss, and Nobel laureates Gerard 't Hooft, David Gross and Frank Wilczek, covering such topics as unified gravity theory, neuroscience, the origins of language and global threats to the Earth.[15]

The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation has backed research into artificial intelligence; it had been supporting Marvin Minsky at MIT (until his death) and is supporting Ben Goertzel in Hong Kong.[16][17]
Epstein and Trump were also accused of raping a thirteen year old child together. Should we investigate what's hanging in Trump's offices or wonder about the shape of the Trump tower?
Another woman, identified by the pseudonym "Katie Johnson",[52] filed a lawsuit in California federal court on April 26, 2016, accusing Epstein and real estate businessman Donald Trump of raping her in 1994, when she was 13 years old.[53][54][55] At the time of filing of the lawsuit, Trump was campaigning to become the Republican Party candidate for the office of U.S. President. Judges Ronnie Abrams and James C. Francis IV presided over the case against Epstein and Trump.[56] The suit was dismissed after it was determined that the address listed for "Katie Johnson" was a foreclosed abandoned home whose resident had died and the provided telephone contact information was also not a functioning contact.[53]
Are there pedos and perverts in general among the rich and famous? Sure. Do they get away with their crimes more than the poor and not-famous, since they're filthy rich and have connections? Just look at Roman Polanski. Does this mean that anyone who's even remotely connected to them is part of a gigantic pedophile ring? Not more than the fact that Elliot Rodger was a homicidal lunatic means that all young white men who dislike feminists are potential homicidal killers.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

CuntajusRationality wrote:Confirmed: Obama is in on pizzagate as well.

I also have to admit that when I order from Pizza Hut, the kids are cold, not even warm like they say. Those little bags don't do the job...
/Oggie

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

On the other hand, I did remember watching Eating Raoul long ago. Black comedy, that I remember as decent. I wonder if it holds up or if I forgot the worst parts.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CuntajusRationality wrote:Some of you sick fuckers have some explaining to do: search.php?keywords=Pizza
Oh FFS!

*flounce*

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Shatterface wrote:I can't stand the word 'mansplaining' but I was amused by the fact that it was UKIP's Suzanne Evans that used it on tonight's Have I Got News For You.
Ha, yes I caught that too, did a double take. Also, I heard a phone in on BBC radio about Milo and his "Feminism is cancer" soundbite, there was a guy was arguing for him to be banned from speaking at his former school, basically saying that 14-16 year olds can't be trusted to be exposed to such "toxic" rhetoric :roll:

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

To lighten the mood a bit.

http://i.imgur.com/hGEdHz8.png

Keating

Post by Keating »

Now I feel like pizza. I can't be arsed making a base, though, so I'll have to make do with a toasted sandwich.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Please. What is this pizza thing?

Meanwhile. Checked out PZs only to find him in "Deepwater".

http://i.imgur.com/AmuBKH9.jpg

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

VickyCaramel wrote: I would like to know what Erin Pizzey says about this because I have heard of the CPS pulling this kind of thing on a number of occasions, including to a friend of mine. I won't keep you in suspense, but I think sometimes the CPS game the system, and it might not be the person in the dock who they are gaming.
All I know is that Erin claimed that the kind of thing that happened to Mark Pearson is regularly happening to men around the UK. It appears that the CPS has been instructed to achieve more convictions of men on sexual charges and the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, is a known whacko feminist. To those unfamiliar with the case, Pearson was woken up early one morning and taken in for questioning on a charge of sexual assault. It eventually transpire that a well known actress claimed to have been punched on the shoulder and groped upskirt in the middle of Waterloo station. The cops identified Pearson from CCTV footage that showed him passing by her on the station concourse for what must have been a half second. The CPS took him to trial even though there is no way on earth, short of his having the ability to control time, that he could be guilty. The CPS lost, but they still maintain that he could have done it. In other words, they're fucking batshit. Feminists who go on about how 'unsafe' they feel when a man is given due process on assault charges might like to consider what it would be like to have the full juggernaut power of the state brought to bear on them, have their lives and possibly career stripped from them, with all of the legal advantage (not to mention compensation from the state regardless of outcome) given to their accuser.

Unfortunately, without a constitution the CPS and government are the system. The courts may be impartial, but there are probably many more cases which go to trial without such obvious exonerating evidence and the perception of the jury that the CPS wouldn't have gone to trial without good reason may be putting a lot of innocent people behind bars.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Oglebart wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: Also, if you have seen the photo-fit pictures of the "persons of interest" in the McCann case, the British police would be remiss if they didn't follow up. Even so, as far as I am concerned, I would mark this as "Something to keep one eye on" and nothing more.
Agreed, that certainly should be looked into, you have to admit that is more than it a bit suspicious, however circumstantial. Incidentally, my sister and her family were staying in that area when that happened, they have a daughter named Maddie also, there were some anxious moments until we had contact with them.
Even if the whole thing is debunked (and most of it already is), I wouldn't leave my children alone with the Podesta brothers.