Pit Art Master

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by fuzzy »

So I googled "Mandarin Woman" and got this apeeling image:

http://www.postercorner.com/v/vspfiles/ ... 1536-2.jpg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Much of yesterday & today was spent trying to compose the first resume I've needed, in decades.
For a temp gig as a P.A., setting-up Fashion Week.

I began by downloading the highest-rated free resume-building app, which was screwy: ads blocking the screen, inability to edit errors. Plus it asked my sex & date of birth-- things which I'd expect to be avoided, for discrimination-suit reasons. I suspected I was being data-mined, so I quit that.

Borrowed a Microsoft computer & tried using Microsoft Word Starter plus Windows Online resume templates... better, until I tried to adjust the formatting & it became an un-editable shitshow. And this cheap Acer computer sucks-- pushing each key is like crushing a bug.

Switched to Google Docs, which was a breeze. The only way to go, for any word processing task.

One thing which surprised me: MANY resume templates include a spot for a headshot photo, in the design.

I showed the neighbors my resume-attempt & they were shocked that I had included a photo. Hubby, who is wrong about everything in a play-it-safe-at-work sort of way, said that would lead to the resume being discarded by HR, for fear of discrimination lawsuit. Forbes magazine online disagreed.

What do you know-it-alls think?

I ended up including a pic, down the left margin. An action shot of me at work. Doesn't reveal much Identity Politics info.

http://i.imgur.com/QMJj37N.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I've never seen a resume with a photo. Then again I don't move in your world.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Personally I would leave out any photo's.

Although given your work, a nice selection of projects you have done would be a plus for the interview.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Spike13 wrote: Although given your work, a nice selection of projects you have done would be a plus for the interview.
That would be a portfolio which should be hosted online and linked on the resume.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

It's been a very long time since I've ever received a CV with a photo - only when I've been recruiting for junior positions. I do like that photo though! One impressive thing I saw recently on a CV was a list of achievements the person had done mapped to Lominger competencies. I was like fuck, well that's a lot of questions answered right there.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

comhcinc wrote:
Spike13 wrote: Although given your work, a nice selection of projects you have done would be a plus for the interview.
That would be a portfolio which should be hosted online and linked on the resume.

Even better!

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Oh and SD, that mural is pretty awesome.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Pete's Atheos app actually looks pretty cool. I can imagine that PZ still wouldn't like it though even if it dropped 5 years ago because it politely discourages being a fucking asshole.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Sunder wrote:Silver crawled up his own asshole in the past few years and abandoned the objective weighting of data that actually earned him all his credibility. I stopped following him after he launched his own site and have only been looking when he makes an ass of himself publicly.

He used to run a tight ship, let ideology go to his head, and got sloppy.
He's still using data driven models. He's loosened up a bit and allowed himself to speculate at times, which I think, is where Really?'s 1% figure came from.

His usual general election model is up and running, though, and it isn't making predictions that are wildly off from other outlets trying to model the election based on polling data. Silver's "Polls Only" model puts HRC's chance of winning at 87.5%, while the New York Times Model and Princeton Election Consortium (Bayesian model) give her 85%. The 538 models update every few hours though, so if you check my links after tomorrow morning the numbers might be slightly different. Maybe Matt will clarify whether the 2.5% difference in the predictions has something to do with a secret Obama vote rigging conspiracy.

Sources:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 ... id=rrpromo
http://election.princeton.edu/electoral-college-map/
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016 ... ecast.html

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Point of amusement.
Winona Ryder talks about being labeled "crazy"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/winona-ryde ... led-crazy/
CBS" wrote:The '90s icon has weathered a difficult public image that only got tougher following her 2001 arrest for shoplifting.

"I remember I did Diane Sawyer, and I talked about my experiences with anxiety and depression," Ryder told The Cut in a new interview. "And I think by doing that, maybe coupled with my physical size, there's this 'crazy' thing. And I've realized recently it's literally impossible to try and change that story."
Keep in mind her excuse for the shoplifting was that she was a kleptomaniac and couldn't help herself.
"'I wish I could un-know this, but there is a perception of me that I'm supersensitive and fragile," she said. "And I am supersensitive, and I don't think that's a bad thing
Well nothing sucks more than when perception accurately matches reality and you have a tough time changing the story.

Somebody got type-cast big time.

At least she is a talented actress.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

As to the accuracy of the poll data for presidential elections, early voting starts as soon as 45 days prior to the final election day in some states.

https://www.vote.org/early-voting-calendar/

This very well would work against Trump's flash-in-the-pan antics as they only give him huge temporary boosts of support.

If he is going to pull something, it will have to be yuge, and be sustained for 45 days.

dogen

Post by dogen »

comhcinc wrote:That porcupine looks pretty good,

She can do much much worst.

http://i.imgur.com/K75iM2A.jpg
Phil Plait was right; that's all over the place.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ok-- I'm not hearing "all resumes have photos now, you old fart." Might remove it before I send it out tomorrow.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Spike13 wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Spike13 wrote:Cerebus had always been my favorite aardvark.

Who is your second favorite?
Aaron A.Aardvark.... Front running bastard was always listed first in the phone book.
Wasn't he the first to be executed by Judge Cal?

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

dogen wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/K75iM2A.jpg

Phil Plait was right; that's all over the place.
Hah! Didn't someone do a derpy Amy version?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:Ok-- I'm not hearing "all resumes have photos now, you old fart." Might remove it before I send it out tomorrow.
Remove it. You are not going for a modeling, acting, gigolo, or TV role.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Found it! It was the work of Ape+Lust, in a post where he also identified Surly Amy as the founder of the Derpism Movement.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Ok-- I'm not hearing "all resumes have photos now, you old fart." Might remove it before I send it out tomorrow.

...or is he?

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:
[youtube]32XyYKlT0vU[/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

dogen wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
Aaron A.Aardvark.... Front running bastard was always listed first in the phone book.
Yes, it was the first thing that fascist, totalitarian leader did - after building a wall that is.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:O, how they are scared shitless by the concept of autogynephilia!

https://web.archive.org/web/20160808121 ... dichotomy/
So thats's an article with the title:
Academic transphobia and The Media: The persistence of the “activists vs science” false dichotomy

...which has a trigger warning, hold your breath:
Content Notice: Transphobia

Then again, I think I've once seen a packet of peanuts with "can contain traces of nuts" on it.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

MarcusAu wrote:
dogen wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
Yes, it was the first thing that fascist, totalitarian leader did - after building a wall that is.
So...
Donald Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexican Aardvark's out?

And execute any he finds in the USA?

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Old_ones wrote:
Sunder wrote:Silver crawled up his own asshole in the past few years and abandoned the objective weighting of data that actually earned him all his credibility. I stopped following him after he launched his own site and have only been looking when he makes an ass of himself publicly.

He's still using data driven models. He's loosened up a bit and allowed himself to speculate at times, which I think, is where Really?'s 1% figure came from.

His usual general election model is up and running, though, and it isn't making predictions that are wildly off from other outlets trying to model the election based on polling data. Silver's "Polls Only" model puts HRC's chance of winning at 87.5%, while the New York Times Model and Princeton Election Consortium (Bayesian model) give her 85%. The 538 models update every few hours though, so if you check my links after tomorrow morning the numbers might be slightly different. Maybe Matt will clarify whether the 2.5% difference in the predictions has something to do with a secret Obama vote rigging conspiracy.

Sources:

He was insufferably smug and proven very wrong by Trump earlier this year.

Now I see he hasn't learned his lesson.
Anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is going to crush Donald Trump at the polls is a fool.

And no, most of the polls he's relying on for his models aren't valid.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

feathers wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:O, how they are scared shitless by the concept of autogynephilia!

Academic transphobia and The Media: The persistence of the “activists vs science” false dichotomy

Then again, I think I've once seen a packet of peanuts with "can contain traces of nuts" on it.
Well, botanically peanuts are classified as legumes, not nuts. :snooty:

I'll get me coat.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Clarence wrote:He was insufferably smug and proven very wrong by Trump earlier this year.
Anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is going to crush Donald Trump at the polls is a fool.
I am not sure.

Trump certainly pulled in enough independents & voters who had essentially given up on the process to such a degree that he was able to win the Republican nomination.

But is that margin large enough to also carry him to a win against the full democratic party candidate, who by all relevant measures is a traditional candidate?

Trump is no longer going state by state. He is going to have to win the critical swing vote states, IN ADDITION to ensuring that he carries the traditional Republican states, or maybe poaches a few traditional Democratic states.

He is fighting a huge bank role. Much larger than Jeb Bush's bank role, against a candidate who actually successfully ran her own campaign and has an active support base.

Her campaign has had an opportunity to evaluate his tactics. As has the press, who has been dealing with culture shock.

He also has to sucker in all of the traditional republican voters.

And then you have all the democrats hoping for 4 more years of Bill Clinton, which is a reasonable expectation.

I can't say what will happen. But it better be interesting or else he isn't going to win.

The politics and propaganda of fear is an extremely powerful motivator that campaigns have been abusing for decades. It works. They are not going to stop now.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

deLurch wrote:
Clarence wrote:He was insufferably smug and proven very wrong by Trump earlier this year.
I am not sure.

Trump certainly pulled in enough independents & voters who had essentially given up on the process to such a degree that he was able to win the Republican nomination.

But is that margin large enough to also carry him to a win against the full democratic party candidate, who by all relevant measures is a traditional candidate?

Trump is no longer going state by state. He is going to have to win the critical swing vote states, IN ADDITION to ensuring that he carries the traditional Republican states, or maybe poaches a few traditional Democratic states.

He is fighting a huge bank role. Much larger than Jeb Bush's bank role, against a candidate who actually successfully ran her own campaign and has an active support base.

Her campaign has had an opportunity to evaluate his tactics. As has the press, who has been dealing with culture shock.

He also has to sucker in all of the traditional republican voters.

And then you have all the democrats hoping for 4 more years of Bill Clinton, which is a reasonable expectation.

I can't say what will happen. But it better be interesting or else he isn't going to win.

The politics and propaganda of fear is an extremely powerful motivator that campaigns have been abusing for decades. It works. They are not going to stop now.
Hillary Clinton a TRADITIONAL CANDIDATE?
If you mean "traditional" as in "elected by party bosses in a back room", maybe.

She's just about the weakest candidate the Democrats could post.

Here's her base:
A. Radical feminists
B. Democratic party partisans and SOME of the #NeverTrumpers
C. Biggest block: Aged Boomer Women.
D. Black people. Who aren't enthused about her but always vote at least 90 percent Democratic no matter what.

That's it.

Meanwhile, the POWERS THAT BE think she needs some help:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... loses.html

On the web and on Facebook, among my friends (some are voting Hillary but not many), among blogs I visit and etc, the people voting for Hillary are doing so almost entirely out of fear of Trump and for no other reason. She doesn't inspire them, and most don't even try to deny she is corrupt. The ones voting for Third Party candidates (e.g. Johnson, almost all (but not all) libertarians I know are voting for him) such as Libertarian or Green are doing so because they think Trump IS part of the establishment. My goal will be to convince them otherwise. And that Trump might be necessary for a valid third party to emerge. It's made easier when the neocon foreign policy establishment posts letters for proof like this: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/po ... trump.html

In any case, I'd urge others here (who care about such things) to do two things from now until the election: A. check into who conducted a poll. If it's a partisan organization or a PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM ignore it. B. If the poll has under 1000 people or is obviously skewed in terms of representation ignore it. And remember, the closer to the election the more accurate polls tend to be. Lastly, remember that article I linked to from the New York Times a few pages back. I do believe Trump is going to pull in anywhere from 3 to 10 million 'new' voters myself.

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Shariah law imposed on British MPs? Is this true?
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/08/brit ... -by-sharia
No, of course not, they're exiting from the EU to enjoy their freedom, remember.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Spike13 wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Spike13 wrote:Cerebus had always been my favorite aardvark.

Who is your second favorite?
Not always good to be the first in the phone book:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NDWHQwC3PFM/V ... on%2Ba.JPG

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

feathers wrote:

:lol: :clap:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I have read there is little upside to a pic. Visually you are more likely to be [fill in the blank] than just perfect.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Shariah law imposed on British MPs? Is this true?
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/08/brit ... -by-sharia
Does that mean those buildings and all those inside are subject to islamic law instead of the law of the land? That seems rather weird.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

fuzzy wrote:I'm really sorry I haven't congratulated Katamari Dimassi for getting married, and my excuse is that I had my attention on my tickInDick, and I didn't want to make current events all about my own dick, but now I see no other way because a tick bite can leave a subcutaneous lump for months or years, and this one although caused by a mere nymph seems to have caused an extra large one about nine o'clock starboard halfway along from my eyes. As I am tots het I was greatly relieved once I realized that this provides for good MF contact if I can angle properly.

haha!

That might be the best 'pit confession evah

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Clarence wrote: Hillary Clinton a TRADITIONAL CANDIDATE?
If you mean "traditional" as in "elected by party bosses in a back room", maybe.

She's just about the weakest candidate the Democrats could post.

Here's her base:
A. Radical feminists
D. Black people. Who aren't enthused about her but always vote at least 90 percent Democratic no matter what.

That's it.

I think that you should add people of South American/Central American descent to her base. They traditionally vote for a Democratic candidate and Trump, given his "let's build a wall and make immigrants pay for it" rhetoric, isn't likely to get many votes from them.

Realistically I think that's unlikely that Trump is going to win some states which have always overwhelmingly voted Democrat in the last four-five elections, just like Hillary is unlikely to win states which have gone steadily Republican. The swing states are where you should focus.

The most important swing states right now, in terms of electoral votes, are Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina. All of these states have either supported candidates of different parties in the past or have gone for a party every time but by a small margin.

If we assign the "reliable" states to either the Republicans or the Democrats then mathematically Trump needs to win at least all of the "important swing states" above but two in order to get elected. Realistically he's unlikely to win without either Florida or Ohio.

Florida has a huge Latino population. I don't know how likely they are to support Trump, but I'm guessing not so much. Trump should focus (and probably will) on the Islamic terrorist attack in Orlando, and try to sell an image of a tough leader who knows how to deal with terrorism.

Ohio is more likely to go for Trump, but Hillary isn't going to stand by and watch. I expect a high turnout: whether this will favor Clinton or Trump is hard to say, as it depends on many factors.

I don't think that either Clinton or Trump are guaranteed to win. It's going to be a close race, especially in certain states.

However I think that an electoral college map like this is not unlikely:

http://i.imgur.com/cU0YB7h.png

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:Imagine the horror of waking up and realising you are still PZ Myers. Every fucking day of your life. Jesus.
You could make a film out of that titled, something like, Porcupine Day.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ is amazed that a Muslim man on a plane who was sweating and muttering about Allah caused consternation.
Imagine if, in the spirit of “If you see something, say something”, I were on a plane, and I waved over a flight attendant, and whispered, “That 20-something white guy in 9C makes me uncomfortable. I heard him say ‘Jesus’ on his cell phone, and he looks nervous and sweaty.” Would they kick him off the plane?

I don’t think so. White people in America are assumed innocent, while brown ones are always suspect.
This children, is what happens if you are allowed to run rampant liberal while cutoff in cowpoke Mn.
Yeah, kind of hard to get behind Peez's outrage in this day and age. Flying from fucking Paris to USA. Like that doesn't raise red flags all by itself. So a couple is detained and inconvenienced. Tough titty. Is it racism and bigotry. Not it's a lot of frightened people doing what frightened, on edge people do, profile the people around them. Yes, yes, it's too bad for the couple and all that, but like I say, tough. And couple: Don't say Allah on a plane in Paris, you know? Use your brains.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Here is the NZ Women's Sevens team doing an emotional post match haka. It's not just a war dance.

Ok, so we lost to the Aussies, and we also beat New Zealand. (A torn dual citizen).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:Here is the NZ Women's Sevens team doing an emotional post match haka. It's not just a war dance.

Ok, so we lost to the Aussies, and we also beat New Zealand. (A torn dual citizen).
Well, to be completely fair - in the modern context - it's not a war dance at all.

It's worse...it's cultural appropriation.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:Here is the NZ Women's Sevens team doing an emotional post match haka. It's not just a war dance.

I understand that when the NZ star's team was walloped by the Aussies she collapsed and wept.

Like a little girl.

Figures.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Clarence wrote: Here's her base:
A. Radical feminists
Don't forget the dead people.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I have not yet acquired dual citizenship, so IN YA FACE KIWI!!! :lol:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Really? wrote:He made sure to live in the place on the planet that has the fewest brown people.

The Muslim Student Association at Morris seems to have a grand total of three members on its roster.

https://umnmorris.collegiatelink.net/or ... UMM/roster

The Black Student Union has 20.

https://umnmorris.collegiatelink.net/or ... BSU/roster

Nice little world PZ set up for himself.
Morris, MN sounds like the ideal place for Craig Cobb to settle. Anyone send him an invite?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I'm surprised the Clinton Mambo 69 hasn't hit the charts again after 8 years.

[youtube]bDXc4MUg9v8[/youtube]

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Suddenly realized the total disconnect between being an apologist for Schrödinger's Rapist and opposing Muslim profiling. I mean, how the fuck could a person simultaneously hold both positions?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Hold it, I think I just answered my own question; how can the cat be both alive and dead? It's a superposition of being a bigot and a SJW!

I'm brilliant.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hunt wrote:Suddenly realized the total disconnect between being an apologist for Schrödinger's Rapist and opposing Muslim profiling. I mean, how the fuck could a person simultaneously hold both positions?
Men are Oppressive Shitlords, women are Oppressed Victims. Muslims have been classified as Oppressed Victims, too. Profiling up vs. profiling down.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I wish I could be surprised that the Australian Bureau of Statistics' website is down.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

I'm not sure anyone is interested anymore in #GG stuff, but some male feminist I have never heard of in the SJW anti-GamerGate camp turns out to me a serial harasser of women.

http://theralphretort.com/zoe-quinns-ma ... en-809016/

I thought I would post it here for anyone looking for patterns of behaviour.

greylurker

Post by greylurker »

Keating wrote:I wish I could be surprised that the Australian Bureau of Statistics' website is down.
Yes. Earlier in the day I accessed the site , got the 'oops- something is wrong ' page with a *single* link to a terminal page that listed system/browser requirements. Not even a fallback link to request the paper census form, you have to use the phone number.
Whiuch of course was also borked. Good thing they're not writing code for anything critical.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote:I'm not sure anyone is interested anymore in #GG stuff, but some male feminist I have never heard of in the SJW anti-GamerGate camp turns out to me a serial harasser of women.

From the article:
[Quinn] created Crash Override Network(CON), an online support group for victims of wide-scale internet abuse. The CON website describes itself as “a crisis helpline, advocacy group and resource center for people who are experiencing online abuse”.
CON. Seriously, Quinn? CON? :lol:

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Clarence wrote:
Old_ones wrote:

Sources:

He was insufferably smug and proven very wrong by Trump earlier this year.

Maybe you missed the part where Princeton and the NY Times are seeing the same polls and making roughly the same prediction. Silver isn't using some rarefied selection of polls, he's using almost all of them, albeit with a weighting function. The polls could change between now and election day, but right now they aren't that ambiguous. I think you need to do better than name calling and arguments from incredulity if you are going to claim that they are all erring by a large amount in the same direction.

Malky

Post by Malky »

Completely off topic but is anyone else interested in the new Myst style game Obdurant due out this month?

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Yes Aaron was the first executed by Judge Cal. That was where I got the joke from.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

[quote="Old_ones]Maybe you missed the part where Princeton and the NY Times are seeing the same polls and making roughly the same prediction. Silver isn't using some rarefied selection of polls, he's using almost all of them, albeit with a weighting function. The polls could change between now and election day, but right now they aren't that ambiguous. I think you need to do better than name calling and arguments from incredulity if you are going to claim that they are all erring by a large amount in the same direction.[/quote]

What's really important is how well Trump is doing in the swing states. He's probably incredibly unpopular among many in the Blue States, and much more popular in the Red States, but how is he doing in Florida, Ohio or Virginia?

Most people tend to vote for the party that they have voted for in the past, regardless of who's the candidate. The independents tend not to vote too much. There's also a number of people who are leaning more Democrat or more Republican but are dissatisfied with their parties and stay at home. Trump has succeeded in capitalizing on those dissatisfied Republicans, and on some of the independents, but he's also potentially alienated some other people who traditionally vote for the GOP candidate. And he's unpopular with some demographics (women, blacks, Latinos).

The effects of those different social tendencies could heavily influence the results in the key swing states.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kirbmarc wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:I'm not sure anyone is interested anymore in #GG stuff, but some male feminist I have never heard of in the SJW anti-GamerGate camp turns out to me a serial harasser of women.

From the article:
[Quinn] created Crash Override Network(CON), an online support group for victims of wide-scale internet abuse. The CON website describes itself as “a crisis helpline, advocacy group and resource center for people who are experiencing online abuse”.
CON. Seriously, Quinn? CON? :lol:
My favorite name is further down the link, male feminist "David Gallant" <--haw!

And his tweet, yowza!...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

rayshul wrote:

I have not yet acquired dual citizenship, so IN YA FACE KIWI!!! :lol:
I can't even

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

greylurker wrote:
Keating wrote:I wish I could be surprised that the Australian Bureau of Statistics' website is down.
Yes. Earlier in the day I accessed the site , got the 'oops- something is wrong ' page with a *single* link to a terminal page that listed system/browser requirements. Not even a fallback link to request the paper census form, you have to use the phone number.
Whiuch of course was also borked. Good thing they're not writing code for anything critical.
If only they could have predicted how many people would want to access it.

John D

Post by John D »

fuzzy wrote:I'm really sorry I haven't congratulated Katamari Dimassi for getting married, and my excuse is that I had my attention on my tickInDick, and I didn't want to make current events all about my own dick, but now I see no other way because a tick bite can leave a subcutaneous lump for months or years, and this one although caused by a mere nymph seems to have caused an extra large one about nine o'clock starboard halfway along from my eyes. As I am tots het I was greatly relieved once I realized that this provides for good MF contact if I can angle properly.
Indeed ... congrats to Katamari!

I have been married for 31 years and would say that the institution has served me well. There are rough times however... like last night when my old lady had a 102F fever and vomiting... and... guess who gets to clean up! (and I got stung by a bee on my fucking finger yesterday... WTF?)

Still... I think I would be drunk in the gutter without her.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Pretty much established before now that these are all damaged people behaving badly. They lack, scruples morals ethics. You name it they lack it.