The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The Democrats could fuck up a Polish wedding.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:The Democrats could fuck up a Polish wedding.
Does it mean "Democrats cannot even boil water with a water cooker"? I only know the wonderful expression of "polnischer Abgang" ("polish departure") which is a fashionable expression in Germany to describe when a person leaves a party without anyone noticing it, and without saying anyone goodbye, i.e. at larger parties, clubs etc.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Talking about Polish weddings where Brive is present is triggering!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Germans are racist against Kashubes.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Aneris wrote:
Does it mean "Democrats cannot even boil water with a water cooker"? I only know the wonderful expression of "polnischer Abgang" ("polish departure") which is a fashionable expression in Germany to describe when a person leaves a party without anyone noticing it, and without saying anyone goodbye, i.e. at larger parties, clubs etc.
Is it a reference to the people who would enter a building through the door and exit through the chimney?

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

I think Aneris has a fair point:
Joachim Herrmann, the Bavarian interior minister, holds a press conference on Monday, the day after a bombing outside a music festival in Ansbach, Germany, in which 15 people were injured and the bomber killed himself. Herrmann says the attacker, a Syrian asylum seeker, had a video on his phone showing him pledging allegiance to the Islamic State leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and vowing an ‘act of revenge against the Germans’
From the Guardian. Seems pretty open to me. Authorities have a responsibility to investigate and gather facts before making conclusions and that's going to hamstring them in the court of public opinion where videos and tweets are shared as it happens.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Aneris wrote:
Is 'couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery' exclusive to English speakers?

Come to think of it, is it used in the USA? Can't recall hearing it in a US TV programme.

VickyCaramel

Re: Fear of Terror

Post by VickyCaramel »

feathers wrote:
deLurch wrote:In retrospect, it was better to have a ruthless but controlled dictator in place to keep a lid on the radicals. The dictators had something to lose. So people like Saddam in Iraq, was dangerous but contained and controlled within bounds. Gaddafi in Libya? same thing. A few bombing raids shut his radicalism down fast. Mubarak in Egypt? Hell, even I supported the pro-democratic movement of the green revolution. But look who stepped into the power vacuum. Not to mention it turning into rape-a-polooza when they were done.
It's disheartening to think that at least some of these dictators had a better human rights record than the islamists that followed them. And the latter haven't had a fraction of the time the dictators had.
For me that's not the disheartening thing.

I assumed that these countries had some growing up to do. I was fairly certain that once they threw off their dictators they would lean towards Islamism, and that they would soon find that to be worse than what it replaced. ...and I assumed they would reject that too in favour of secular democracy, in time. I said for many years that the best thing we can do for the Arab World is leading by example, showing them how great things are in the west so they will want to build a society like ours.

So it's really disappointing to see Muslims who have lived in the West, some of them were even born and raised in the west, hate us so much that they want to kill us.

Fuck it all to the ground, sign me up for the crusade.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

My experiences with Germans have accumulated into a stereotype: Beguiled by their own academic pronouncements, enamored with anything elaborate. (Even when they do elegant simplicity-- it is over-engineered & cloying). Dismissive toward non-Germans as-if we are clumsy oafs.

Aneris resembles this stereotype sufficiently-- that I don't respond narrowly to Germany's censorship of nazi-inflected speech/ or the influence of German govt on German Press/ or accusations that those of us (who apply Occam's Razor & guess 'islamic terrorism' as-soon-as there's a mass killing) are exhibiting bigotry.

Rather, I also respond to ad hominem, to Aneris as the person waving those flags. I discard nuance when talking to someone who seems pedantic/ to avoid following them down obscure rabbit-holes. When someone ascends their ivory tower pedestal to pose on their high-altitude fainting couch, I increase my course tone/ to avoid playing-along.

This creates a vicious cycle, as my confirmation of their low opinion of me-- leads them to double-down & confirm my suspicions as-well.

[youtube]eSBybJGZoCU[/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Trav Mamone is back:
https://archive.is/LM4tN

Unfortunately, instead of blaming the PC bullying crew for his persecution he blames a totally innocent bear. :(
Abear is forever banned from the comment section. I thought he was just a regular person with some bad ideas that I could hopefully debunk, but I recently found out he’s from the Slymepit, so fuck him!
Nice of him to admit he couldn't debunk Abear's 'bad ideas' when he realised he is possibly a Pitter.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

feathers wrote:
Talking about Polish weddings where Brive is present is triggering!

[youtube][/youtube]

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Damn, what the fuck happened with my linky link?

[youtube]aPfeOAhDfbM[/youtube]

Right, just the ID. Fuck.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Aneris wrote:Does it mean "Democrats cannot even boil water with a water cooker"? I only know the wonderful expression of "polnischer Abgang" ("polish departure") which is a fashionable expression in Germany to describe when a person leaves a party without anyone noticing it, and without saying anyone goodbye, i.e. at larger parties, clubs etc.
Ha ha, we call it "English leave", no shit.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wyj%C5%9 ... _angielsku

And the Wikitionary suggest it should be "French leave". We came full circle.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Irish Exit", here.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

"Niggercunt skedaddle", here.

feathers

Post by feathers »

sp0tlight wrote:
Aneris wrote:Does it mean "Democrats cannot even boil water with a water cooker"? I only know the wonderful expression of "polnischer Abgang" ("polish departure") which is a fashionable expression in Germany to describe when a person leaves a party without anyone noticing it, and without saying anyone goodbye, i.e. at larger parties, clubs etc.
Ha ha, we call it "English leave", no shit.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wyj%C5%9 ... _angielsku

And the Wikitionary suggest it should be "French leave". We came full circle.
So you could enter a club, going Dutch and make an English leave (or Polnischer Abgang).

Slipterid

Post by Slipterid »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Shives went full SJW. Many suspect that his wife had something to do with it.
Ah OK. It's alarming to think that one person can take away another's reasoning power so completely... Seems to me that the need for some kind of ideology and in-group support never really left him. Wonder how many ex-christians have that need just below the surface.
paddybrown wrote:I had never heard of Steve Shives before his fellow Youtube secular televangelists started gunning for him, now they're all jumping on the bandwagon. Still have no real idea who he is or why he matters enough for everyone to want to denounce him at once.
To me, his conversion "matters" because he seemed originally to be a major voice of reason amidst the chaos of religious nonsense online. I suspect that the people you mention feel similarly let down.

His channel was one of the first I found when looking around for religion-debunkers, and I really enjoyed his "atheist reads" and "5 stupid things" videos when they were about religious ideology. Then he started dripping feminism into his videos. I can't watch him now, as he just rants about how disgusting his viewers are if they don't agree with him and tells them where they should go. I don't see why I should go and join the MRAs when I'm not male and don't even know what they do.

I suspect that the youtubers that you mention are concentrating on him because it is rare to see an avid skeptic turn into an equally avid preacher for a faith / ideology. AaronRa, for instance, may have drunk the Kool-aid to some degree but he continues to mainly make skeptical videos.

The others who have gone crazy -- meyers etc -- never did videos that interested me. They went totally nuts 4 years ago and the 'pit has always done a great job of putting their nonsense in the spotlight.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I am not going to bag on Aneris. I get defending your home from outsiders. Being a southern I get it. I also think there is some language barriers happening. I think we need to define what we mean by free speech for example because it seems to me that Aneris is using it differently that an native English speaker would.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Slipterid wrote: His channel was one of the first I found when looking around for religion-debunkers, and I really enjoyed his "atheist reads" and "5 stupid things" videos when they were about religious ideology.
Did I miss an email? Like everyone in the world says the exact same thing. Shives was always a self important arrogant little shit who thought he was better than whoever he was making a video about. Now that his focus has shifted people are starting to notice it.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

comhcinc wrote:I am not going to bag on Aneris. I get defending your home from outsiders. Being a southern I get it. I also think there is some language barriers happening. I think we need to define what we mean by free speech for example because it seems to me that Aneris is using it differently that an native English speaker would.
I'm prepared to give Aneris the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the German press because I don't speak German: I can't translate enough German headlines to judge for myself how biased it is.

Same as I'd defer to Phil on Charlie Hebdo.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

comhcinc wrote:I am not going to bag on Aneris. I get defending your home from outsiders. Being a southern I get it. I also think there is some language barriers happening. I think we need to define what we mean by free speech for example because it seems to me that Aneris is using it differently that an native English speaker would.
All true. I wanted to point-out that Aneris is a variable in the equation, affecting the interaction. If we overlook that, the we risk mistaking the reaction to Aneris for a reaction to the news itself, or to muslims.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Slipterid wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Ah OK. It's alarming to think that one person can take away another's reasoning power so completely... Seems to me that the need for some kind of ideology and in-group support never really left him. Wonder how many ex-christians have that need just below the surface.
There's a ball-curdlingly horrific but hilarious video of him and his bird talking about movies and comics somewhere. You almost feel sorry for him.

Ah here it is, from Shoe0ffHead. The whole thing is pretty good, with some sharp commentary from Shoe and Armoured Sceptic, but go to 15:42 in particular:-

[youtube]4sEFIX4fkPw[/youtube]

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

gurugeorge wrote:
Slipterid wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
There's a ball-curdlingly horrific but hilarious video of him and his bird talking about movies and comics somewhere. You almost feel sorry for him.

Ah here it is, from Shoe0ffHead. The whole thing is pretty good, with some sharp commentary from Shoe and Armoured Sceptic, but go to 15:42 in particular:-

I was in the supermarket one day and I saw this middle aged woman all dressed in black, she wore heels and a pencil skirt, she still looked very sophisticated despite that tatoos.

Later in the isle that has the biscuits, I saw an absolute brute of a man, he had the face of a Russian boxer. He was holding a packet of Jaffa cakes in both hands staring at it intently when that woman walked up to him. He turned to her with a look on his face much like Steve Shives has and said, "Can I?"

She said, "You know you can't. You had some at Christmas, now you will have to wait till next year".

I can't help remembering that every time i see this video clip.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

http://i.imgur.com/AtKufg4.jpg

Quant nerds: any observations or predictions, about the blue line?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Your white knighting will feel silly when Aneris produces zie's own sword. Not that that's a bad thing and not that I'm calling zie silly.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Your white knighting will feel silly when Aneris produces zie's own sword. Not that that's a bad thing and not that I'm calling zie silly.
Meh I am just saying that I understand where she is coming from and I am pretty sure there is some miscommunication happening.

I mean the free press thing she linked to is shit and some of her arguments have not been the best.

I am more of a mauve knight.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It was more a poorly executed gay joke.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ is a Pokemon hunter and proud of it. What a fucking loser.

Moreover he has lifted the gaze of his lidless eye from women hating atheist leaders (and their thugs) to those that would create ... small tent Pokemon.

Wrong. I’m almost 60. I’m at risk for heart disease. My father died of heart disease when he was a little older than I am now. I have been told by my doctor to get an hour or two of light exercise every day, and for the past couple of years I’ve been walking a few miles every day, around my rather unexciting little town.

That opinion is exactly backwards. It’s like Pokemon Go was designed for us old people. You young’uns get out of my game and go play racketball or rugby or run marathons, or any of those other games that would kill me if I tried them.

Nah, not really. There’s room for everyone and no need to be exclusive in any way. This weekend we were in St Cloud to take my oldest son out for a birthday lunch (happy birthday, Alaric!) and we went for a stroll around Lake George. There were swarms of people out walking with their phones. I saw a couple of Hispanic families talking excitedly about the game (I assume!) in Spanish; I saw a woman in a hijab stabbing at her phone happily; I saw lots of kids and college students and even crotchety old people like me enjoying the weather and checking their phones as they were out for a promenade.

So yeah, please stop trying to claim for yourself what everyone has good reason to enjoy.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Tribble wrote:http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t ... tblogs.com

Heck of drop you've got there PZ... Remember when you won back-to-back 'best science blog' on the Internet awards? The future was so bright... And now it's crashed around you... One dumbass toxic post after another.

Thunderf00t, btw, is projected to come close to a million subscribers by the end of 2012. And he doesn't really try that hard to generate lots of content unlike people who do it for a living.
The discredited body that gave PZ those awards must be blushing with embarrassment. Unless it was those "inter-site" awards. Remember them? Can't quite recall exactly, but didn't Zvanaphant award one of her fellow FTB bloggers something, and vice versa, and then promoted it as some kind of massive achievement.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

jet_lagg wrote:
Tribble wrote:It's always sad to watch a relationship go bad in real time...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoGT0VeVYAA6PO_.jpg

Because the DNC actively attempting to sabotage a candidate while keeping this information from the voters is not government corruption???
This is another potential intersectional schism. A LOT of SJWs support Bernie, and the Wikileaks have showed the DNC crapped all over him in favour of Miss Drone Killer. So, some SJWs are happy that Wikileaks has backed up their suspicions that Bernie was stitched up. Meanwhile, Assange has been increasingly irking some of the SJWs. Although it is a bit of a surprise some SJWs still support him, since he, by their definition, a nasty rapist.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Brive1987 wrote:poorly executed gay
:twatson:

Slipterid

Post by Slipterid »

comhcinc wrote: Did I miss an email? Like everyone in the world says the exact same thing. Shives was always a self important arrogant little shit who thought he was better than whoever he was making a video about. Now that his focus has shifted people are starting to notice it.
Yes he was always self-important and over-confident. The main problem as I see it isn't his style; it's that he changed from being a skeptic requiring evidence to being a believer.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Slipterid wrote:
And OT, what's with Steve Shives these days? Over a year ago he was a skeptic about most things, including Islam and other ideologies, and his videos were a pretty good watch. But now apparently it's only Christianity that is a legit target for debunking. One thing I want to know is, if he hates people who are skeptical of Islam because people of colour believe in it, why doesn't he cut Christianity the same slack, given that it is heavily followed by many people of African descent? His friends apparently cannot understand why he gets so much flak now. It seems that they don't realise that he has let down a lot of viewers by becoming a proselytising ideologue and drenching almost all videos in streams of accusation. TL;DR why has he turned from an ideological skeptic into a Believer?
There is money to be made by going SJW, if you play it right. Just as there is Salafi oil money to be made from shilling for Islam and hating Jews Israel, as CJ Werleman/Nathan Lean has found out.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Slipterid wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Did I miss an email? Like everyone in the world says the exact same thing. Shives was always a self important arrogant little shit who thought he was better than whoever he was making a video about. Now that his focus has shifted people are starting to notice it.
Yes he was always self-important and over-confident. The main problem as I see it isn't his style; it's that he changed from being a skeptic requiring evidence to being a believer.

Where is the evidence he was ever skeptical? He was anti christian. Anti Christians will use skeptical arguments because they help their case. It's the difference between being skeptical because you are an atheist and being an atheist because you are skeptical.

Frankly I think that where a lot of the divide comes from.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I'm proud to say I don't know anything about this Shives paedo-enabler, other than the fact he blocks loads of people.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:poorly executed gay
:twatson:
Nah, if that was the intent it would'a had Atlas cranes as the punchline.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Latest attack madness - 19 killed in a "knife attack" in Japan.

The scumbag(s) entered a disabled home. People who kill defenceless people, i.e. children in schools, the disabled, etc. are a particular nasty type of scum.

Matt Cavanaugh

Helen Mirren Monday

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

mirren_dive.jpg
(87.59 KiB) Downloaded 218 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Fuck You Trav

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Unfortunately, instead of blaming the PC bullying crew for his persecution he blames a totally innocent bear. :(
Abear is forever banned from the comment section. I thought he was just a regular person with some bad ideas that I could hopefully debunk, but I recently found out he’s from the Slymepit, so fuck him!
I take back everything nice I said about sad Trav.

Fuck you, Trav and your bad hair.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Latest attack madness - 19 killed in a "knife attack" in Japan.

The scumbag(s) entered a disabled home. People who kill defenceless people, i.e. children in schools, the disabled, etc. are a particular nasty type of scum.

In Japan? You would assume they would have some type of murderbot that would do that for them.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Aneris wrote:
You've obviously never been to a Polish (US) wedding. For something similar, cf. the Russian (US) wedding scene in DEER HUNTER.

free thoughtpolice

Re: Fuck You Trav

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I take back everything nice I said about sad Trav.

Fuck you, Trav and your bad hair.
He lost me when he started talking about "whiny man baby MRAs". I could cut him some slack for being a wimp but when he starts calling others whiny man babies that's irony overload.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shatterface wrote:
Is 'couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery' exclusive to English speakers?

Come to think of it, is it used in the USA? Can't recall hearing it in a US TV programme.
I've only ever heard that one from Irish and Brits. Around here, there's one that goes: He couldn't pour water out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel.

nb. Polish weddings are notoriously chaotic. Fucking one up is essentially taking SNAFU to FUBAR.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Latest attack madness - 19 killed in a "knife attack" in Japan.

Ex-employee, apparently.

Countdown begins to 'Japan has no refugees but still has nut cases, blah blah blah'.

Anyone else nostalgic for when we measured the intervals between spree killings in days rather than hours?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gumby wrote:"Niggercunt skedaddle", here.
"Who invited those kikes?" where I grew up.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Shatterface wrote:Anyone else nostalgic for when we measured the intervals between spree killings in days rather than hours?
Here's a interesting conundrum, are the killing sprees increased or are we just hyper-connected and thus witnessing shit that we would never hear/give a fuck about in the 90s?

The media love it, it's easier to produce a "live tweeting of X" than a 5000 words piece on anything important, the polarization of opinion also helps.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Shatterface wrote:

Ex-employee, apparently.

Countdown begins to 'Japan has no refugees but still has nut cases, blah blah blah'.

Anyone else nostalgic for when we measured the intervals between spree killings in days rather than hours?
Oh please, this is yet another example of toxic masculinity perpetrated by western cis male white supremacy.

Slipterid

Post by Slipterid »

gurugeorge wrote:

Wow. Just -- wow. Thanks for this! Oh boy, it looks as if he's afraid of her, or at least afraid of offending her.

Shoe is great, she always makes me smile, also A.S. does. I hadn't seen her second account before, so yay more videos to watch.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Shatterface wrote: Since you contribute fuck all to humanity I'm happy to put you on ignore.
OK I read that recent exchange but I am still confused about what the argument is about other than it somehow involves Rotherham.
Just in case there is an argument or something that it either never happened because Pakis were involved or it happened because people were afraid of being accused of racism.

Or something.

Here is something to chew on. From the cesspit of lies we have Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal and there is apparently an Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013)] by Alexis Jay followed by the Louise Casey Report of inspection of Rotherham metropolitan borough council

Whatever man. Fuck (Die Antwoord).

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Slipterid wrote:Wow. Just -- wow. Thanks for this! Oh boy, it looks as if he's afraid of her, or at least afraid of offending her.
Can't watch this (or the original) video, the cringe factor is off the charts. :?

Service Dog

Re: Helen Mirren Monday

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
mirren_dive.jpg
My housemate beaded Mirren's coronation gown to play Queen Elizabeth in 'The Audience'. I glued a couple sequins on.

http://nga.gov.au/ByAppointment/Images/Queen_large.jpg

Thistle, rose, leek, & shamrock patterns, for the parts of the UK.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Housemate: "no, you're thinking of Swarovski crystals on the Rockettes costumes. We didn't use glue on the queen gown."

Me: "I did. Special glue."

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

gurugeorge wrote: There's a ball-curdlingly horrific but hilarious video of him and his bird talking about movies and comics somewhere. You almost feel sorry for him.

I think I remember seeing that video on the Pit, seeing him flinch at her disapproval, and noting that if the genders were reversed we'd be talking domestic abuse and urging "her" to get out of there. That may have been the first time I was aware of his existence.

While noting that he's an SJW who blocks people he's never actually interacted with because they have some connection with people he disagrees with, I am slightly uneasy. Every time I go onto Youtube I get recommended another couple of internet assholes having a go at him, presumably because I watched the Amazing Atheist tear him a new one. It's beginning to feel a bit like a witch hunt. I don't know if Shives has participated in or instigated any witch hunts, maybe he has and deserves no sympathy, but I do know the witch hunt is their weapon and I don't think "our side" (anti-SJWs) using it is a positive development.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Service Dog wrote:Me: "I did. Special glue."
http://www.makeup-fx.com/images/glue.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Re Steve Shives and whatshisname, the beard & long hair guy ... Aron Ra?

Anyway, some of you seem to not realize that there is nothing some men will do or say on behalf of the Facist Gynocrats Wot Control The Vagina Supply as long as he is getting some.

Cue my "joke" about many a MRA/MIGTOW being one blowjob away from chucking the whole thing away.

You thought I was just joking. Admit it. If the guresome twosome stopped getting laid they would change their tune so quickly it would blow your mind away.

The only exorcism that would work on those like them would involve these words : The power of pussy compels you!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Hardly know anything about that Shoves dude, but he looks to me like the kind of SJW who needs to have his laptop and electronic devices searched forensically by the police and anti-child abuse authorities.

Brive1987

Re: Fuck You Trav

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
He lost me when he started talking about "whiny man baby MRAs". I could cut him some slack for being a wimp but when he starts calling others whiny man babies that's irony overload.
I'm just glad I had the excuse to re-read the original, but now sadly utterly eradicated, "toxic" post.

And that bear was there to pour fuel all over the floor of the safe-house. Wow. Ive been confronted by two pit terrorists in as many days.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160528151 ... -do-exist/

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Steve Shives is the Neelix of youtube atheist.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yp_LencOE6I/hqdefault.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

AndrewV69 wrote:Re Steve Shives and whatshisname, the beard & long hair guy ... Aron Ra?

Anyway, some of you seem to not realize that there is nothing some men will do or say on behalf of the Facist Gynocrats Wot Control The Vagina Supply as long as he is getting some.

Cue my "joke" about many a MRA/MIGTOW being one blowjob away from chucking the whole thing away.

You thought I was just joking. Admit it. If the guresome twosome stopped getting laid they would change their tune so quickly it would blow your mind away.

The only exorcism that would work on those like them would involve these words : The power of pussy compels you!
So, it is pussy that is keeping these pussies acting likes pussies?