The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Søren Lilholt

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Søren Lilholt »

Bhurzum wrote:
comhcinc wrote:I know I haven't seen that second series (The Bottom, Bottoms?) Couple months ago I was looking for it and couldn't find a way to view that legally or otherwise.
Bottom (The name is descriptive of the condition/state of the central characters lot in life - they've hit rock bottom/the bottom of the heap), is a work of genuine comedy gold! It's violent, crude and unashamedly vulgar - a veritible perfect storm of "wrong" that hits all of the right spots if you've got a warped sense of humour.

[youtube]v_Tfbtb1J_8[/youtube]

The above video (the first of the Live stage shows) is a personal favorite. Worth watching for the script failures, accidental hits and general stupidity alone!
The first Bottom Live is a masterpiece of grotesque comic genius. Must have watched it 20 - 30 times.

Diminishing returns thereafter, sadly.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Pointed out by the Gadfather..

More wisdom from Laurie Penny here....
The regressive left SJWs ALWAYS have to make sure they point out Muslims are just as much the victims when at least 50 LGBT people have just been murdered because of a homophobic Islamist.

Absolute fucking scum.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

CommanderTuvok wrote:The regressive left/SJWs, Islamist apologists are already clogging up social media with all their crap. If it isn't outright deflection and denial, it is the "yeah, but there are other shootings going on all the time" crap.

It is obvious that Islamist mass murder in the West is now normalised, .e something we EXPECT to happen on a regular basis. It will continue to get worse. It will also cause a backlash well (well-armed) far right supremacists in return. Mosques will be targeted, and slowly, but surely, a Middle East "tit for tat" pattern will emerge in Western countries with growing Muslim populations.

The ironic thing is, the West thought its own civilisation and culture so "superior", imported cultures would be "tamed" and integrated. Such a view is, of course, a bit racist, as it is based on the view that Western civilisation is superior. It is superior in many respects (human rights, attitudes to women, LGBT, etc.), but suffers from a colossal blind spot on its major weakness - it is open to complete and total abuse from fascists.

These mass shootings will continue, and will gather in momentum. There is no reason to think Western countries will be any different to other countries around the world with significant Muslim populations. Why would it be different? "Superior" Western civilisation has no answer to religious fascism.
It is worth noting that "regressive left/SJWs, Islamist apologists" are not very representative of the LGBT community, certainly not of the LGB community. I know gay guys who were a lot more enthusiastic about open carry than they were about gay marriage. When Milo says as a gay man, Islam terrifies him, he is not alone.

I am waiting to see how the real gay community is going to react to this.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

HelpingHand wrote:
I’m not looking forward to the wave of retaliatory hate crimes against innocent people that is to come.
Said in the middle of a stream of ranting about gun owners. You know, gun owners who have never pointed their guns at anyone but who are now being tarred and feathered because of the actions of a lunatic.

Where's the Horde empathy and concern for the innocent NRA members?

After every attack why my do we always hear the admonishing against retaliation?

Can anyone point out any anti Muslim riots after any terror attack in the US?

Even after 9-11? Last I looked there weren't any Muslims hangin from lampposts anywhere.

What country do these people live in?

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Spike13 wrote:
After every attack why my do we always hear the admonishing against retaliation?

Can anyone point out any anti Muslim riots after any terror attack in the US?

Even after 9-11? Last I looked there weren't any Muslims hangin from lampposts anywhere.

What country do these people live in?
this person isn't against retaliation. S/H/It would like us all to retaliate against American culture.

Malky

Post by Malky »

HelpingHand wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:Taking bets on whether & when the FC(n) or ideological compadres will 1st mention this morning's massacre of about 20 people at a gay bar by a person said to be Afghani-American & (radical) Muslim. Options range from "any minute now" to "when hell freezes over".
PZ, to no great surprise, once again made the mistake of jumping in early and posted about the shooting before the Islamic angle was out. Bog standard I-hate-guns-and-you-have-a-tiny-penis-if-you-have-one rant.

The Hordlets start the cheerleading with, again to no great surprise, the same intellectual rigor. The tone changes as the shooter's religion becomes known.

Anyone else have memories of the Minnesota I35 bridge collapse of 2007. PZ immediately blogs about how the evil Republican governor is not paying for infrastructure improvements and its all his fault. Then some Jesus Junkie on another blog rants that God did it because of America's tolerance for the gay. PZ goes thermonuclear ranting about how horrible it is to use a tragedy like that to score political points. Zero awareness.

That comes to mind with Nick Gotts in comment #10 saying in response to the first word of possible Islamic connections to the shooting: If this does turn out to be the case, it’s obvious how Trump and the rest of the far right will exploit it.

Yeah. Says that on a blog post exploiting an hours old massacre for the author's own political bent.
In a minor way Peezus is correct but the small penises belong to Islam, particularly Arab Islam which has never got over losing control of the Arab World or the fall of the Ottoman Empire. It has been in shame over the Western Overlordship since the end of the First World War and is finally beginning to find a way to weaken the West.Tragedies like this will certainly increase as will the Wahabist/Salafi take over of Muslim communities in the West. While I do not agree with Steers we should certainly insist on more integration with Western Ideas. Unfortunately one can see that this sort of incident being repeated often will lead to more polarisation and vilification of the Muslims communities in the West with tragic consequences.

Nothing justifies killing people like this and as said too many time only religion can bring this about.

feathers

Post by feathers »

VickyCaramel wrote:I am waiting to see how the real gay community is going to react to this.
Gathering to visit a Muslim cocktail bar and then it's payback time.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote:
It is worth noting that "regressive left/SJWs, Islamist apologists" are not very representative of the LGBT community, certainly not of the LGB community. I know gay guys who were a lot more enthusiastic about open carry than they were about gay marriage. When Milo says as a gay man, Islam terrifies him, he is not alone.

I am waiting to see how the real gay community is going to react to this.
Hell, many LGBT ex-Muslims are terrified by Islam. Everyone is terrified by Wahabi/Salafis, except the Wahabi/Salafis themselves. And many people are terrified by other Muslim groups, and for good reason.

Muslims love to whine about how much "oppressed" they are, but if people are wary of them it's because they have given everyone plenty of reasons to be wary of them. Only the postmodern Regressives are excusing them because they're "POCs".

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Kirbmarc wrote:This doesn't mean, for example, that there is no evidence that influential people in Saudi Arabia gave money and support to Wahabi/Salafi-inspired terrorist groups, while the Saudi government and the Saudi senior intelligence officials were looking the other way and focusing only on those evil, evil Shias.
There's a huge difference between being Bin Laden's driver and buying him the car (for which he needed a driver). If nothing else, please note which of these two things creates a job and which uses one up.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Pointed out by the Gadfather..

More wisdom from Laurie Penny here....
The regressive left SJWs ALWAYS have to make sure they point out Muslims are just as much the victims when at least 50 LGBT people have just been murdered because of a homophobic Islamist.

Absolute fucking scum.
I am convinced Laurie Penny is just a massive trolling click-baiter. And she is very good at it, if a tad too predictable now.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

HunnyBunny wrote:
First of all, no shit Sherlock, who the fuck is calling on going after all Muslims?

Which culture are you talking about? Radical Islamic?,

This isn't 50 years ago, most Americans couldn't care less if you're gay or not.

Get with the times and figure out who actually poses a credible threat to you.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

I've never been to Pulse, though I spend half the year in the Orlando area. Usual suspects on the gay blogs blamed christians and then when they learned that the shooter was muslim blamed generic fundamentalist religion. I suspect within a month all of the victims will be classified trans people of color(just like they did to Stonewall).

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

h/t to the FT:

Breaking: 50 dead in Orlando nightclub terrorism attack, state of emergency declared
Federal and local authorities are investigating the massacre as a possible terrorist attack and say the gunman may be an Islamic extremist. The man, whom officials have identified as 29-year-old Omar Mateen of Port St. Lucie, was killed after a shootout with Orlando police.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Someone asserted a while ago a terroristic attack would mean President Trump. Does it? It plays into his script though, just as 9/11 worked for Bush (who was ridiculed and not taken seriously by anyone and his re-election seemed unlikely before this event).

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

From the Business Insider:
Law enforcement confirmed that the incident is being treated as an act of terrorism. The FBI special agent in charge said there were indications that Mateen subscribed to a radical Islamic ideology, and Rep. Adam Schiff - the Democratic ranking member on the House Intelligence committee - said that Mateen had pledged allegiance to ISIS.

The Islamic State said in a recent message to followers that they should mount attacks during this month, which is the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. Mateen's connection to ISIS does not necessarily mean he was in direct contact with the radical jihadists, or that the group directed him to carry out the attack.
Ramadan fasting makes Muslims hangry, apparently.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

HelpingHand wrote:
I’m not looking forward to the wave of retaliatory hate crimes against innocent people that is to come.
Said in the middle of a stream of ranting about gun owners. You know, gun owners who have never pointed their guns at anyone but who are now being tarred and feathered because of the actions of a lunatic.

The Hordelettes' concerns and ranrts are rarely inspired by real empathy. It's all just virtue signalling. They side with whoever their ideology says them they should side with, and call their profession of ideological integrity "empathy".

Many Hordelettes are actually too emotionally stunted to truly sympathize with other people. They make everything about them instead.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

At the moment it appears the shooter was a radicalized Muslim.

Soooo...

White cis-hetero-normative shit lords are to blame for this!

SJW broken record, off.

katamari Damassi

Aneris wrote:Someone asserted a while ago a terroristic attack would mean President Trump. Does it? It plays into his script though, just as 9/11 worked for Bush (who was ridiculed and not taken seriously by anyone and his re-election seemed unlikely before this event).
I don't think so. The fact that it was a gay club ups the sympathy for gays which tilts leftward, and since the shooter was born in the US it becomes an issue of easily available firearms. I don't think Trump can benefit from this.

Really?

Post by Really? »

This Muslim gay club shooter story is driving me crazy. All of my friends on social media are talking about assault weapon bans instead of the terrorist who pulled the trigger. But 99% of my friends wrote open letters to the father of the rapist swimmer kid. They blamed him and his white entitlement for what he did, not the booze.

These same people shout "White privilege" when a white guy shoots only one or two people.

Everyone is crazy.

That is all.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
HelpingHand wrote:

The Hordelettes' concerns and ranrts are rarely inspired by real empathy. It's all just virtue signalling. They side with whoever their ideology says them they should side with, and call their profession of ideological integrity "empathy".

Many Hordelettes are actually too emotionally stunted to truly sympathize with other people. They make everything about them instead.

Well, the shootings made them feel angry and sad, perhaps even a little fearful... To them that's the real tragedy here.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

feathers wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Mykeru, if you're lurking...
First, bold move taking the initiative and denying the Stollznow crowd the thrill of threatening to dox you.
You can easily find his name as early as 2008, and again in 2012 in a skirmish with Greg Laden.
I'm well aware, but I get the impression Stollznow thought it could be leverage, hence Mykeru's first coming-out video.

katamari Damassi

Shavesville's McEwen hauled her ass off the barcalounger on a Sunday morning to address the mass shooting.
McEwen wrote:I take up space in solidarity with the Muslim people who will targeted and harmed in retribution for this act, too. And with my fellow people who have mental illness, who will demonized during this search for explanations, because "crazy" is the explanation that gets used so that we don't have to talk about toxic masculinity and easy access to guns.
Mustn't upset the narrative, ever.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

BarnOwl wrote:From the Business Insider:
Law enforcement confirmed that the incident is being treated as an act of terrorism. The FBI special agent in charge said there were indications that Mateen subscribed to a radical Islamic ideology, and Rep. Adam Schiff - the Democratic ranking member on the House Intelligence committee - said that Mateen had pledged allegiance to ISIS.

The Islamic State said in a recent message to followers that they should mount attacks during this month, which is the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. Mateen's connection to ISIS does not necessarily mean he was in direct contact with the radical jihadists, or that the group directed him to carry out the attack.

Nobody who ever ate a cake went out and shot people afterwards.

Just sayin'
Ramadan fasting makes Muslims hangry, apparently.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Quote fail.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Word's getting out that the Orlando killer was mentally unstable, according to his ex-wife. That makes it a double no-no for the SJW, because to them, nothing bad results from mental illness just as nothing bad results from islam - and to say otherwise makes you a bigoted shitlord who lacks human empathy.

Damn inconvenient for the SJW that the killer wasn't a white churchgoer with no history of mental instablity - the killings would clearly have made much more sense, otherwise.

John D

Post by John D »

Really? wrote:This Muslim gay club shooter story is driving me crazy. All of my friends on social media are talking about assault weapon bans instead of the terrorist who pulled the trigger. But 99% of my friends wrote open letters to the father of the rapist swimmer kid. They blamed him and his white entitlement for what he did, not the booze.

These same people shout "White privilege" when a white guy shoots only one or two people.

Everyone is crazy.

That is all.
Everyone is crazy. Most people are fucking idiots. They think they know the answers to complex questions and post their silly ideas.

I am too sad right now to even be angry. My daughter posted that she is outraged and there needs to be more gay pride events. I guess she thinks this will help somehow. Her heart is in the right place.... maybe she is right in a way. We need to show unity.

The fact that we have not defeated ISIS is part of the problem in my opinion. The fact that we are hot blowing these fuckers to kingdom come makes radical Muslims think they can win this. They think the theocracy will come.

I am having trouble processing this.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

katamari Damassi wrote:Shavesville's McEwen hauled her ass off the barcalounger on a Sunday morning to address the mass shooting.
McEwen wrote:I take up space in solidarity with the Muslim people who will targeted and harmed in retribution for this act, too. And with my fellow people who have mental illness, who will demonized during this search for explanations, because "crazy" is the explanation that gets used so that we don't have to talk about toxic masculinity and easy access to guns.

If it's one thing McEwen is good at, it's taking up space.

Really?

Post by Really? »

katamari Damassi wrote:Shavesville's McEwen hauled her ass off the barcalounger on a Sunday morning to address the mass shooting.
So when a white person shoots people, it's white privilege, not mental illness. But when a radical Muslim shoots people, they're mentally ill?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

So here we go.

I might be the worst person in the world but I am not feeling a strong emotional impact with what happened in Orlando. I think it sucks for those people's families.

What I am mostly feeling is annoyance. I am pretty good seeing both sides of an issue. When it comes to personal protection I can't.

I guarantee you that club was a "gun free zone". If people would have had guns the body count might have not been 50.

When I was don't security in clubs in the early 2000s (including a large gay club), it was illegal to have a weapon in a club. If an employee had a weapon and it was found by the liquor board during an inspection, it was cause the liquor license to be pulled. That didn't stop a number of us from keeping small personal weapons on us. I had to look out for myself and for the guest of the club.

Just yeah. Also this is now apart of the presidential campaign.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

From FOX News (yeah, I know):
Mateen was married in 2009 to a woman who was born in Uzbekistan, but the two divorced in 2011.
"He was not a stable person," the ex-wife, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told The Washington Post. "He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that."
Wonder if that will change the SJW narrative?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Aneris wrote:Someone asserted a while ago a terroristic attack would mean President Trump. Does it? It plays into his script though, just as 9/11 worked for Bush (who was ridiculed and not taken seriously by anyone and his re-election seemed unlikely before this event).
I don't think so. The fact that it was a gay club ups the sympathy for gays which tilts leftward, and since the shooter was born in the US it becomes an issue of easily available firearms. I don't think Trump can benefit from this.

I am not sure. Gun control just became a big issue. Trump can say look at this and the attack in California and Crooked Hillary wants to take away your right to defend yourself.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Fixed for redundancy.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Really? wrote:This Muslim gay club shooter story is driving me crazy. All of my friends on social media are talking about assault weapon bans instead of the terrorist who pulled the trigger. But 99% of my friends wrote open letters to the father of the rapist swimmer kid. They blamed him and his white entitlement for what he did, not the booze.

Everyone is crazy.

That is all.
Sounds like your social media crazy problem is worse than mine, but let me tell you, that "unfollow" button on facebook can be a real lifesaver.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

BarnOwl wrote:From FOX News (yeah, I know):
Mateen was married in 2009 to a woman who was born in Uzbekistan, but the two divorced in 2011.
"He was not a stable person," the ex-wife, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told The Washington Post. "He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that."
Peez is just seething!

Why oh why couldn't this guy be white???!! My blog is about to dip below 50,000!

katamari Damassi

Skipping church with my partner this morning. They're bound to talk about the massacre and I don't want to be the object of pity.

Billie from Ockham

Shatterface wrote:Nobody who ever ate a cake went out and shot people afterwards.
Quite the opposite in fact. There was a case about a year ago when a little kid ate part of his birthday cake early, so his mother and her boyfriend beat him to death.

The little boy was white, so you're forgiven if you've not heard of this.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I mean how fucking hard is it to get the damn laundry done?

Yes I am pretty awful.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Beating wives is something of a Muslim pastime, although I doubt that Will be widely acknowledged.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Nobody who ever ate a cake went out and shot people afterwards.
Quite the opposite in fact. There was a case about a year ago when a little kid ate part of his birthday cake early, so his mother and her boyfriend beat him to death.

The little boy was white, so you're forgiven if you've not heard of this.
To be fair, the kid ate the cake, he didn't shoot anyone.

Hopefully the mother and her boyfriend are currently suffering and in great pain.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Oh yeah, it's male and guns. Always male and guns. Never Islam, never mental illness, always men and guns. But mostly men. Because men are scum. Let's kill them all. But not with guns, guns are evil. Let's smother them with guilt.

katamari Damassi

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Beating wives is something of a Muslim pastime, although I doubt that Will be widely acknowledged.
That's not Islam, that's male entitlement and toxic masculinity. Get with the program.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
Oh yeah, it's male and guns. Always male and guns. Never Islam, never mental illness, always men and guns. But mostly men. Because men are scum. Let's kill them all. But not with guns, guns are evil. Let's smother them with guilt.
Every time the regressive left pushes this narrative, it drives white guys a little more Trump. Maybe deep down they want Trump so they can feel more persecuted.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Beating wives is something of a Muslim pastime religiously recommended strategy for a man to deal with his wife, although I doubt that Will be widely acknowledged.
FTFY. Many if not most Muslim scholars, especially the Wahabi/Salafi ones, give precise instructions to men hitting their wives without leaving a sign is a perfect way to have them not disobey.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

The list of topics trending on Twitter, as displayed by Twitter (not showing the top-listed sponsored one about some TV show):

http://i.imgur.com/WWaPKQu.png?1

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Skep tickle wrote:The list of topics trending on Twitter, as displayed by Twitter (not showing the top-listed sponsored one about some TV show):

http://i.imgur.com/WWaPKQu.png?1

Here is mine.

http://i.imgur.com/nPOpbcw.jpg

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Not seeing independent verification of this, but FWIW:

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

comhcinc wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:The list of topics trending on Twitter, as displayed by Twitter (not showing the top-listed sponsored one about some TV show):

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/WWaPKQu.png?1[/img]

Here is mine.

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/nPOpbcw.jpg[/img]
No wrestling?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Nah. That's information about an individual. SJWs don't do individuals, they do groups. The only groups that are allowed to be monolithic villains are white people and men, so this won't come into it directly, unless its used as evidence for why men are evil, which is right in line with the narrative. Also culture will be blamed for this dude's actions, but not Islam, because Muslims are oppressed, and therefore Islam can't be problematic.

The SJWs have an ideology that is unfalsifiable, so the narrative can never be upset with facts, it just melds to whatever circumstances it is given. Even if the next human explosion is a black bulldyke trans person with no identifiable privilege who uses a car to run people down, they will still manage to make the narrative about gun control and internalized misogyny, or something.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

No, Matthew, it's the definition of terrorism, you fucking moron.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Forgot me tags.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Of course, they will blame toxic masculinity instead of guns.

Billie from Ockham

"I married Omar Mateen in 2009 and divorced him 2011" ... "but I want to remain anonymous."

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Here's NBC on the "911 call to pledge allegiance to ISIS"

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orland ... er-n590496

Really?

Post by Really? »

Billie from Ockham wrote:"I married Omar Mateen in 2009 and divorced him 2011" ... "but I want to remain anonymous."
Maybe the guy had multiple wives.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Old_ones wrote: Nah. That's information about an individual. SJWs don't do individuals, they do groups. The only groups that are allowed to be monolithic villains are white people and men, so this won't come into it directly, unless its used as evidence for why men are evil, which is right in line with the narrative. Also culture will be blamed for this dude's actions, but not Islam, because Muslims are oppressed, and therefore Islam can't be problematic.

The SJWs have an ideology that is unfalsifiable, so the narrative can never be upset with facts, it just melds to whatever circumstances it is given. Even if the next human explosion is a black bulldyke trans person with no identifiable privilege who uses a car to run people down, they will still manage to make the narrative about gun control and internalized misogyny, or something.
They'd blame the white supremacist capitalist Patriarchy for making this person angry.

SJ is a religion. Patriarchy is Satan, Social Justice is God, privilege is the original sin, and the oppressed people are the Chosen ones.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Skep tickle wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/WWaPKQu.png?1[/img]

Here is mine.

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/nPOpbcw.jpg[/img]
No wrestling?

Most people are talking about the shooting. Some other people are in fact talking about wrestling, which I am fine with because not everyone has to comment on everything. One person asked Jim Ross about an event happening at WM33, which will be at Orlando next year, and I thought it was pretty poor taste for Ross to answer him now.

This just popped up.

http://www.latimes.com/la-me-ln-gay-pri ... story.html
Authorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as assault rifles and ammunition Sunday in the car of a man who told them he was in town for the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

Early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call of a suspected prowler near Olympic Boulevard and 11th Street. Patrol officers responded and encountered an individual who told officers he was waiting for a friend. That led officers to inspect the car and find several weapons and a lot of ammunition as well as tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb.
The article did not release the name. The is a very big part of me that hopes it's completely unrelated that that guy in L.A. is pissed the other guy beat him to it.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

It tips the scales. But this event is far off enough from the election that other distractions could take place.

But 50 dead could make for one hell of a long news cycle.

Fuck. 50 dead. This guy planned this out and planned it out well. Hardly any shooters rack up body counts like that.

CaptainFluffyBunny

deLurch wrote:
It tips the scales. But this event is far off enough from the election that other distractions could take place.

Fuck. 50 dead. This guy planned this out and planned it out well. Hardly any shooters rack up body counts like that.
He had training and licenses for firearms, according to NBC. It makes a huge difference.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Kirbmarc wrote:They'd blame the white supremacist capitalist Patriarchy for making this person angry.

SJ is a religion. Patriarchy is Satan, Social Justice is God, privilege is the original sin, and the oppressed people are the Chosen ones.
That is the routine Werleman/Chomsky/Greenwald script. Remove all the agency from Islamist mass-murderers, and make the automatons inspired and controlled by the "Imperialist West", or in some instances, of course, "controlled by Mossad".

Expect some divertsplaining about "drone attacks", "Sykes-Picot", et al, coming 'atcha real soon.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

deLurch wrote:

Night clubs by their very nature are good for body counts.

Lots of people in a packed open area.

General dark and loud which can help cause confusion in a situation like this.

No weapons allowed.

General only one real exit because you need to control people coming in and out.