The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

rayshul wrote:The Pit never gave a shit about Muscato's gender identity until Muscato fucking rolled on the kid.
Sorry I've missed this comment. I don't know how it happened.

Most Pitters were actually quite supportive of Muscato's announcement, if I remember correctly. And I think it's the most basic of reactions. The general opinion switched when demands were issued by the, let's not forget, balding, bearded, suit-wearing "woman". There's just that much bullshit one can take.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Stout wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Stout wrote:It would appear that angry black woman over at the orbit has just received an education on the connotations of the word "flounced"
Got an archive link?

That definitely has to be sent to Michael Nugent before it disappears!
I don't actually, mainly because I've never been arsed to figure out the whole archive link thing, but it's on her latest post the “Self-entitled ungratereful fuckoff” one.
Ok, forget the archive link - do you have a direct link? Who is it?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: The difference between the Catholic dogma of transubstantiation and the "pneumatic presence" of the Presbyterian churches looks meaningless to an atheist, but it's meaningful enough to the believers to cause excommunications and schisms.
That's odd -- it was a catholic girl who first introduced me to the concept of "pneumatic presence".

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: The difference between the Catholic dogma of transubstantiation and the "pneumatic presence" of the Presbyterian churches looks meaningless to an atheist, but it's meaningful enough to the believers to cause excommunications and schisms.
That's odd -- it was a catholic girl who first introduced me to the concept of "pneumatic presence".
Doesn't count. Blowjobs are part of that sex that God can't see.

[youtube]j8ZF_R_j0OY[/youtube]

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Ophelia displays her usual keen sense of irony and self-awareness:
Miranda Yardley wrote a piece about the problems with what she calls transgender ideology the other day. It’s a list of “some of the things the things that transgender ideology needs to do so that it may support the lives of women.”
Accept that feminism and other women’s movements do not and should not centre transgender people. At the moment, trans is dominating the discussions, even causing huge ideological rifts, within feminism, yet here in the UK today’s news (22 June) reports hospital statistics showing 632 new cases of Female Genital Mutilation in the West Midlands (apparently girls “are brought to Birmingham to be cut”) from September 2014 to March 2015.
That first item on the list all by itself would do a lot to end the ideological rifts. Have you noticed how no other political movement is expected to do this – to stop talking about its own issues and talk about other people’s instead? Have you noticed that it’s only women who are told to do that? And many women nod enthusiastically and do just that.

Har har, Ophie. Remember when - it seems so long ago now - the atheism movement was about freedom from religion and skepticism? Then a certain ideology hijacked the conversation and made it all about vaginas and transcocks.

It is predictably funny that Ophie likes it much less now she's the out group.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160318154 ... -on-faith/

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Benson's doing Dear Muslima.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Has Opie mentioned The Orbit yet?

Stout

Post by Stout »

Shatterface wrote:
http://the-orbit.net/seriously/2016/03/ ... l-fuckoff/

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Maybe we need to sic the TransOrbitals on Opie.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:Why is Miri Mogilevsky asking for donations ? She is a qualified therapist and so should be able to survive financially
without having to rely on the generosity of strangers.
Miri is still a grad student. She only volunteers as a "counselor" somewhere. She describes herself as having "mental illness". She has real-life experience trying to off herself by slitting her wrists.

Also, Miri believes all men are trained to rape, describes herself as asexual, but gives seminars on how to do one-night stands at conferences. So yeah, by all means tap that.
I would. Crazy sex is the best sex. Miri's my Dark Mistress. :bjarte:

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Shatterface wrote:Benson's doing Dear Muslima.
She is!

It's like she's distressed to see a movement losing its focus because of a minority of very loud voices who are trying to prioritize non-core issues in an acrimonious way.

And no, nothing on the Orbit. She probably just hasn't heard about it yet, or I am sure she'd be stepping up to offer her congratulations.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Kirbmarc wrote:
She looks rather pasty white for a dark mistress.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Stout wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Looks like they've edited it to 'huffy departure' but I've posted a link on Nugent's anyway.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Cnutella wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Benson's doing Dear Muslima.
She is!

It's like she's distressed to see a movement losing its focus because of a minority of very loud voices who are trying to prioritize non-core issues in an acrimonious way.

And no, nothing on the Orbit. She probably just hasn't heard about it yet, or I am sure she'd be stepping up to offer her congratulations.
I think Myers kept a lid on that rift but it might be time to point Opie and the Orbit toward each other, then sit back and watch the fireworks.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

"Huffy"? What about the asthmatics? Very ableist.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

"Huffy" sounds like someone leaving a discussion to go and complain over at the Huffington Post.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

jet_lagg wrote:"Huffy"? What about the asthmatics? Very ableist.
I think she is asthmatic, so she's probably just reclaiming the word.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

She also says 'Get bent' in one of the tweets she shows. That's homophobic. Possibly ableist too. Hunchbacks are people.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

"Huffy" is also a make of bicycle. As in: "a woman without a man is like a zebrafish without a huffy."

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Rhymes with 'poofy'

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Shatterface wrote:
She also says 'Get bent' in one of the tweets she shows. That's homophobic. Possibly ableist too. Hunchbacks are people.
With my prosthetic hip, I still can't bend all the way. Not cool! :cry:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
She looks rather pasty white for a dark mistress.
You'll recognize the darkness too late when she screams at you, "Your 'Safe Word?' THERE ARE NO SAFE WORDS!!!"

Stout

Post by Stout »

Yes and I'm also seeing some Asian fethisization as well as objectification ( beautiful ) and dehumanization ( creature ) in the .gif and it's accompanying caption at the bottom of that blog entry.

Deeply problematic that blog is, deeply.

But it's still OK to enjoy problematic things however I may be enjoying that blog for reasons other than what it was intended for.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Stout wrote:These bathroom issued seem to be solely centered around the man in the ladies room.
People who stand up to pee are triggering.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Fuck me for an edit button. Meant to link to this comment http://www.skepticink.com/backgroundpro ... 2363427815

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Small (but important) aside:

https://www.change.org/p/un-free-confes ... ef=Default

Please, if you can.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Cnutella wrote:
I think she is asthmatic, so she's probably just reclaiming the word.

Beliefs Can Trigger Asthma Attacks

Expectations, memories and emotional upset can spur psychosomatic breathing difficulties in some patients

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... a-attacks/

Is asthma an “emotional disease?”
http://www.theasthmacenter.org/index.ph ... l_disease/
When psychological illness plays a central role in your asthma-like symptoms, you may not do very well with traditional asthma treatments. The best physicians may not be able to help you in this situation. Even if you are cooperative in your treatment program, you may have an ever increasing need for medications and become frequently sick without any clear trigger.

This form of asthma appears to be primarily a psychosomatic disease. The best way to assist you is to help you find a psychologist and/or a psychiatrist who can effectively treat the underlying stress or psychological problem

Asthma as a psychosomatic disease. The causes, scale of the problem, connection with alexithymia and asthma control
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22187176
The high level of alexithymia among the patients with asthma, frequent coincidence of asthma and psychosomatic diseases and the distinct influence of stress and strong emotions on causing asthma exacerbations, proven in this study, confirm that asthma may be considered as [a] psychosomatic disease.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Ape+lust wrote:Kid burglarizes a home, woman fatally shoots him coming out a window. His family is angry.
"You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view."
http://www.kfiam640.com/articles/nation ... -14495082/

[youtube]XezGBPPzTgY[/youtube]
As an aside, who would break into such a shitty-ass house anyway?

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Fuck you Tapatalk

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

You know those idiots who argue - usually one at a time - against Pitters at Nugents? Twisting every sentence and endlessly checking privilege?

The Orbit is like a colony of them.

Cluster Bees.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Cunning Punt wrote:
Thankfully, no burglaries ever go wrong where homeowners are bound, tortured and killed. This was just an overreaction.

Now, my take: you play the game, you pay the price.

Stout

Post by Stout »

d4m10n wrote:Fuck me for an edit button. Meant to link to this comment http://www.skepticink.com/backgroundpro ... 2363427815
At first glance I figured you were going to link to that Swedish wanker who wanted to take urinals out of men's rooms but that's even funnier because there's none of this urinals are unhygienic bullshit ( splash damage ) justification going on there.

Where's that laughing dog ?

oh sorry, wrong forum.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

Shatterface wrote:
Stout wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Looks like they've edited it to 'huffy departure' but I've posted a link on Nugent's anyway.
She's and "asexual writer of erotica." Isn't that cultural appropriation? Shouldn't she be writing a-erotica?

H. Korban

Post by H. Korban »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:"Ania Bula"

Isn't this triggering for people suffering from bulimia?
In Hindi the word "Bula", pronounced as "bull-aa" is a gutter slang for an erect penis. Very triggering for those suffering from ED. Or those suffering from penis envy.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

H. Korban wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:"Ania Bula"

Isn't this triggering for people suffering from bulimia?
In Hindi the word "Bula", pronounced as "bull-aa" is a gutter slang for an erect penis. Very triggering for those suffering from ED. Or those suffering from penis envy.
Or Hindi. Cultural appropriation and all that...

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

I know I've been ninjaed a bit, regarding Anjuli, GAS, and Giliell, but....

I'm enjoying this Anjuli person. Anjuli, in the blog regarding the Cologne problem (http://freethoughtblogs.com/anjuli/2016 ... -migrants/), is being "harassed" (FTtB Stylee) by GAS (Great American Shitlord), and Giliell (one of FTtB's most adamant Islamist apologists, most especially German Islaimists), and is simply not putting up with it at all, to wit:

Giliell blusters:

yadda yadda ya I, me, mine, I know more than anybody....

Anjuli reponds:
I may not have the capacity of a professional cynic, but I’m glad I’m not able to gloss over, “simultaneous coordinated sexual attacks took place against women in public space in about 10 cities”, especially as I recognise that pattern from Tahrir Square. As for speaking about trends and sweeps, one takes the myriad of exceptions as given. By the way, you don’t have to thank me for providing the source you asked for.

I appreciate the attention you’re giving to this, but I’m not going to be drawn into a tit-for-tat with another blogger. I’m happy to have my positions challenged, even robustly, but I’m not interested in a personalised sparring match of a priori grandstanding. We have a situation of “simultaneous coordinated sexual attacks [that] took place against women in public space in about 10 cities”. That’s the issue. Not the fact that I failed to mention the kid you walk to school with.
linkage: http://freethoughtblogs.com/anjuli/2016 ... comment-74

(And no, stubborn fucker that I am, I do not use any of the various archiving thingys, for several reasons, one being that they can quickly become outdated and missing in context; two they oft-times take forever to load; three I don't believe a handful of Pit folk taking a quick look makes any meaningful difference to anything in FTtB's favour. YMMV)

Oh, and Anjuli's response to Great American Shitlord's comment:

GAS says:
Even your example raises possibilities for this not being an absolute scenario. Sample size? I worked with dozens of muslims at my last full-time job and they had diverse political and social views. Social dynamics in small groups? I’m certain you didn’t confess your LGBT status in that classroom for fear, who is to say that one of the homophobic students wasn’t “protesting too much” from fear? Were you only able to integrate into western culture because you left islam yourself? Or do you attribute it to being born in the UK (if you were, no presumptions)?

I can tell I’m not going to be following your blog. That’s fine, freedom of thought and all. I just don’t need the kind of thoughts you’re expressing in my life.
Anjuli says:
In the interest of freedom of thought, I’ve approved this abusive post. For the benefit of everyone else who may be interested, I never “confess” my LGBT status since one can confess only wrongdoing. I did, however, the very next day share with my students that I’m lesbian. Now that was interesting. As for anyone “protesting too much”, I’ve spent enough of my life under culturally repressive conditions to know exactly what that looks like. As it happens, the Iranian student who suggested the topic was gay. I’d already figured this out weeks earlier. He told me later he could see that I knew, and that he took comfort in that. …and yes, he was Muslim.
link:

I've had a lot of, erm, exchanges with GAS, on the now totally moribund Atheism Plus Blogs, a blog that was going to replace the racist, homophobic, ablesist, A+ BBS, and which involved those great thinkers GAS, Alex Seanchai, and Grimalkin, who bravely posted a couple dozen posts, to which I was by far the most active commenter (usually having my comments rewritten by GAS). Seriously, GAS, and the other two, are pure and prime examples of the intellectual decline and deceit of perfect victim point garnering, mentally damaged, somewhat psychotic folk representing core SJWarriorism. Amazing, if pathetic stuff.

Link: http://atheismplus.com/blogs/

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ericb wrote:She's and "asexual writer of erotica." Isn't that cultural appropriation? Shouldn't she be writing a-erotica?
So basically she's a-splaining sex to people who actually have sex?

Like the pope does? Or Ophelia Benson?

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Where is the thread that has Ania Bula apologizing for breathing and for using the word poor? Links please, not archives.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Cnutella wrote:Ophelia displays her usual keen sense of irony and self-awareness:
Miranda Yardley wrote a piece about the problems with what she calls transgender ideology the other day. It’s a list of “some of the things the things that transgender ideology needs to do so that it may support the lives of women.”
Accept that feminism and other women’s movements do not and should not centre transgender people. At the moment, trans is dominating the discussions, even causing huge ideological rifts, within feminism, yet here in the UK today’s news (22 June) reports hospital statistics showing 632 new cases of Female Genital Mutilation in the West Midlands (apparently girls “are brought to Birmingham to be cut”) from September 2014 to March 2015.
That first item on the list all by itself would do a lot to end the ideological rifts. Have you noticed how no other political movement is expected to do this – to stop talking about its own issues and talk about other people’s instead? Have you noticed that it’s only women who are told to do that? And many women nod enthusiastically and do just that.

Har har, Ophie. Remember when - it seems so long ago now - the atheism movement was about freedom from religion and skepticism? Then a certain ideology hijacked the conversation and made it all about vaginas and transcocks.

It is predictably funny that Ophie likes it much less now she's the out group.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160318154 ... -on-faith/
Yeah. My favorite line from Benson's post was "Have you noticed that it’s only women who are told to do that?". It invariably turns out that when feminists whine that "it's only women", the thing they are bitching about affects other groups as well. They think "it's only women" because women are the only people they are concerned about.

True story that illustrates this:

Earlier this week I took my seat for a lecture, and a couple of unfamiliar women came in and sat next to me. The lecture hall is relatively cramped, with the rows being close together, and the women immediately next to me was tall, with long legs. So needless to say, the bitch was manspreading all over me. Her stance was much wider than mine, and for the entire time I had to face this oppression with quiet stoicism.

I survived, but now I have PTSD. :(

John D

Post by John D »

Cunning Punt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Kid burglarizes a home, woman fatally shoots him coming out a window. His family is angry.
"You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view."
http://www.kfiam640.com/articles/nation ... -14495082/

[youtube]XezGBPPzTgY[/youtube]
Holy shit... that old lady deserves a medal.

She took that kid out with one shot... our cops usually need to fire 16 times!

Dave

Post by Dave »

John D wrote: Holy shit... that old lady deserves a medal.

She took that kid out with one shot... our cops usually need to fire 16 times!
I dont mind the wasted ammunition, but I would prefer if the cops could miss the bystanders.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

Shatterface wrote:
Ericb wrote:She's and "asexual writer of erotica." Isn't that cultural appropriation? Shouldn't she be writing a-erotica?

Or maybe she's looking to be the John Cage of porn.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Old_ones wrote: Earlier this week I took my seat for a lecture, and a couple of unfamiliar women came in and sat next to me. The lecture hall is relatively cramped, with the rows being close together, and the women immediately next to me was tall, with long legs. So needless to say, the bitch was manspreading all over me. Her stance was much wider than mine, and for the entire time I had to face this oppression with quiet stoicism.

A few weeks ago, I was taking the train downtown when an attractive woman in a short skirt came on and sat down opposite me. There was noone next to her and she proceeded to womanspread.

I still have flashbacks.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Lsuoma wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Or Carrier's face after a party.
OK, posts which bring up mental images like this one did can result in the loss of a blue x2, you know...
Worst Post Evah?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Last week, I went to the supermarket. When I came out in the parking lot, there were two very hot young women asking me to come over.

We had wild sex for over an hour, but when they left I noticed they had stolen my wallet.

So be warned.

It happened to me on Monday Wednesday, Thursday and today. I'm going back tomorrow...

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Shatterface wrote:

Bjarte stared at the two tins of beige paint with as much anticipation as he was able to muster. "This bathroom isn't going to paint itself" he said, carefully opening a fresh roller before neatly folding and setting aside its plastic packaging.

"I must remember to recycle that. In fact, I'll write it down so I don't forget."

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Jesus, talk about grumpy bitter old men. I might be forlorn, fatalistic, and somewhat suicidal, but even I'm not this bitter. PZ says:
Sometimes, the hard part of being a humanist is all the goddamn humans.

At the cell and tissue level, they’re pretty nifty, but once they start perambulating around they’re mostly all about stomping on you.

I’d probably be happier if all my interactions with the world were with computers and embryos. OK, and libraries. Libraries are cool. Especially computer-accessible libraries with books about embryos.

But people…people mostly suck.
What a pathetic patriarch.

Link for the curious: http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... /18/27568/

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

To repreat, now that we're at the top of a thread again: Where is the thread that has Ania bridge burner Bula apologizing for breathing and for using the word poor to describe something that is poorly done?

Links please, no archives.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

repreat = repeat.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Dave wrote:
Old_ones wrote: Earlier this week I took my seat for a lecture, and a couple of unfamiliar women came in and sat next to me. The lecture hall is relatively cramped, with the rows being close together, and the women immediately next to me was tall, with long legs. So needless to say, the bitch was manspreading all over me. Her stance was much wider than mine, and for the entire time I had to face this oppression with quiet stoicism.

A few weeks ago, I was taking the train downtown when an attractive woman in a short skirt came on and sat down opposite me. There was noone next to her and she proceeded to womanspread.

I still have flashbacks.
Of course, if you'd shot video of this obvious microskirt aggression, insane feminists would find a way to make it appear that you were the one who was somehow in the wrong.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

John Greg wrote:To repreat, now that we're at the top of a thread again: Where is the thread that has Ania bridge burner Bula apologizing for breathing and for using the word poor to describe something that is poorly done?

Links please, no archives.
http://the-orbit.net/splainyouathing/20 ... challenge/

It's in the comments.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John Greg wrote:Where is the thread that has Ania Bula apologizing for breathing and for using the word poor? Links please, not archives.
Link

The "poor" comment is comment 7 by Eli, followed by Bula's reply. The "breathing" comment is comment 9 by Lawrence Castairs, followed by Bula's reply.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

:nin: 'ed by the man with the hat.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

John Greg wrote:Jesus, talk about grumpy bitter old men. I might be forlorn, fatalistic, and somewhat suicidal, but even I'm not this bitter. PZ says:

At the cell and tissue level, they’re pretty nifty, but once they start perambulating around they’re mostly all about stomping on you.

I’d probably be happier if all my interactions with the world were with computers and embryos. OK, and libraries. Libraries are cool. Especially computer-accessible libraries with books about embryos.

This, from the poser who once said atheism and his love for humanity were the guiding factors in his life.

:twatson:

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

John Greg wrote:Jesus, talk about grumpy bitter old men. I might be forlorn, fatalistic, and somewhat suicidal, but even I'm not this bitter. PZ says:

BioImp.png
(23.72 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Make your mind up, PZ.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Shatterface wrote:
feathers wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:New Ftber says:

"I would agree with you in all cases, except where the immigrants are Muslim. Muslim immigrants do not integrate, no matter what. They are superior."

Giliell doesn't know what's hit her.

http://archive.is/DjncR

I must have been niggered on this - if so, meh.
I don't think Anjuli is going to last.
We should send Agent Steersman over to offer support.
:-) On the case. Posted this just moments ago but either she has been summarily shot or been drummed out of the service at FTBs or my reputation has preceded me as it didn't even show up as "Awaiting moderation". For posterity - or for any who might wish to quote it:
Steersman wrote:Another excellent post, and let me say at the outset, welcome to FreethoughtBlogs – may actually go some distance to redeeming the term here – as your posts and responses so far have been a remarkable and commendable breath of fresh air. One might even tentatively suggest that PZ Myers is also to be commended (“the horror!”) for adding you to the roster – airing out the rather mephitic atmosphere, particularly on Islam, that has been the “conventional wisdom” here to date.

That said and largely for Giliell’s benefit and to underline several of your arguments, I might point to this site (1) which notes that in Sweden “77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population” based, apparently, on government data. And then there’s this article (2) in The Independent which notes that “Swedish police banned from describing criminals anymore in case they sound racist”; sounds like a brilliant idea – I can hardly wait until the sex of rapists is no longer an item on police blotters. And then there’s this rather “problematic” observation in the Quillette article Tutors and Examiners of the Mind: German media and the migrant crisis (3):
The problems here were abbreviated recently and efficiently in remarks made by Wolfgang Herles, a grandee of German broadcasting and former head of the Bonn division of ZDF (Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, effectively the German state broadcaster). In a story which itself, ironically, went little-reported in the wider European media, Dr Herles commented that publicly-funded broadcasters in Germany, including ZDF, routinely took orders from the Federal government in line with an ideologized vision of multicultural harmony and a pan-European, pro-immigration agenda. He said:
All very well to open the doors to refugees but when many if not most of them clearly refuse to abandon those “principles” of theirs which clearly conflict with those of the host country (4) then there’s more than a little justification for closing the doors to them. And deporting any here who won’t do likewise – as has frequently become necessary as in the 1923 population transfer between Greece and Turkey (5). Maybe Muslims, most of them, simply don’t play well with others (6), are incapable of integrating into Western cultures? Looks like that’s the elephant in the living room which many refuse to face but which we ignore at our peril.

1) “_https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/”;
2) “_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe ... 10311.html”;
3) “_http://quillette.com/2016/02/15/tutors-and-examiners-of-the-mind-german-media-and-the-migrant-crisis/”;
4) “_https://twitter.com/Marco_Zum/status/710857193185284096”;
5) “_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer#Turkey_and_Greece”;
6) “_http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/muslim ... rn-7195677”;

Malky

Post by Malky »

Ape+lust wrote:
fuzzy wrote:
playing with a package called synfig
:clap: :D

Mesmerizing. Oddly soothing, too.

Except that Peez is being serviced by an octopus. Which is not unlike sticking your dingus into an eagle's mouth :shock:
Out of interest how do you know this?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Myers is simply throwing an "edgy" tantrum. This would be fine if he were 15, but he's pushing 60. It comes a time when you need to realize that if you think that humans suck maybe (just maybe) you have pretty (next to impossibly) high standards.

Also, Myers sucks even at Social Justice. Saying that "people mostly suck" is racist, because most people are POC, and misogynistic, because many people are women.

Bad Myers, go the naughty corner and think about what you've done. Next time remember, it's "Patriarchy sucks" or "shitlords suck". And don't you forget it!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
We should send Agent Steersman over to offer support.
:-) On the case.

<snip>
[youtube]e-JHfXVlkik[/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

rayshul wrote:The Pit never gave a shit about Muscato's gender identity until Muscato fucking rolled on the kid.
No, the Pit never gave a shit about Muscato's gender identity until it was revealed, quite some time since Dave announced she'd been 'Danielle' all along (November 2014, in fact), that she'd actually made no effort at all to acquire some tits and a skirt in all the time leading up to the Schierbecker business - prior to that, she'd been pretty much under the radar. That's what mades it notable. Fucker didn't even bother with a wig.

Woe betide you if you ever be so ignorant as to call this bald, bearded, beer-gutted, shirt-n-tie wearing woman 'he', though.