The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Guest_84d94f98

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Guest_84d94f98 »

Skep tickle wrote:News reports from 2 months ago said that applications from black students were down 19% and those from the students with ACT scores >30 were down almost 8%.
According to this, admissions are down 20% across the board. So it may very well be that the demographics of those avoiding Mizzou are approximately even.
foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/mizzou-protests-lead-to-plunge-in-freshmen-massive-budget-deficits-030916

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Ah, ok, it was the cannibalism that was the problem, not Myers' pudgy figure. I don't have a problem with that either.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

welch wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Pit-killer.

I'm use to it. Most people seem stunned that I don't like the Matrix.
Never liked it. Thought the effects were neat, but it was overwrought stylish shit.
I thought it was fun, but the dialogue is dreadful. I like the way everybody acts like a plank of wood so no-one shows up Keanu.

Guest_84d94f98

Post by Guest_84d94f98 »

Skep tickle wrote:I find Ape's latest & some of the comments made about it to be over the top - particularly dehumanizing & therefore particularly disturbing. My 2 cents. Free speech for thee, me, and anyone else who cares to, etc.
It doesn't seem much worse than many of the other 'shoops.

Might I suggest what makes this worse for you is that there is no additional meaning, humor or information being conveyed. It is just pz laid out like a basted turkey. You can get away with a lot so long as their is some intelligence behind it.

-Soylent f98

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Ah, ok, it was the cannibalism that was the problem, not Myers' pudgy figure. I don't have a problem with that either.
If the problem was PZ' not really athletic physique, we've already mocked it at length and it was been lampooned in previous posts and shoops.

I presumed that the problem was cannibalism since we've never used that imagery before (at least as far as I remember).

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Brive1987 wrote:Wasn't there an outrageous post or something once about cannibals eating PZ. Or PZ eating cannibals.

Or something?
Obligatory terrible song from the 80s:

[youtube]YqCTGoWMZcQ[/youtube]

Guest_84d94f98

Post by Guest_84d94f98 »

And might I suggest that creative shoop master such as Ape+Lust play around like this all of the time. Kernels of quickies like you see above are the basis for his more elegant satirical 'shoops. It is the element of play that makes his magic happen.

-Soylent f98

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Okay, appeal for advice. Anybody know of any group messaging apps for a smartphone that can run from the SD card, or at least save messages and photos to the SD card? Currently using WhatsApp, but even modest conversations clog up the internal memory.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Thinking about it I feel like it's kind of, you know, what they've done to PZ. He's an idiot with fame and those four have fucked him up and eaten off what fame they can get from his endorsement. I would have never heard of a single one of them without PZ (and I didn't hear about any them until Elevatorgate). So this feels like that's where the guy is - these people have taught him how to think, made him promote them, and while he still manages to pull traffic they're going to continue to siphon off as much as they can.

They'll pick his bones clean. And he'll let them.

And I think that's rather sad, although the sadness element is, as Phil has pointed out, somewhat tempered by the fact that he's done some really awful things.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

paddybrown wrote:Okay, appeal for advice. Anybody know of any group messaging apps for a smartphone that can run from the SD card, or at least save messages and photos to the SD card? Currently using WhatsApp, but even modest conversations clog up the internal memory.
Can't help you there. I got given an iPhone, but I only use it to call and receive phone calls and text messages. And to play Final Fantasy on its PS1 emulator.

Maybe Welch can help (happy belated birthday John).

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Guest_84d94f98 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:News reports from 2 months ago said that applications from black students were down 19% and those from the students with ACT scores >30 were down almost 8%.
According to this, admissions are down 20% across the board. So it may very well be that the demographics of those avoiding Mizzou are approximately even.
foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/mizzou-protests-lead-to-plunge-in-freshmen-massive-budget-deficits-030916
I saw that page 1st & went looking for one that looked less partisan. The foxsports.com article guess-timates that freshman admissions are down 20%:
While the 1500 fewer students aren't broken out by year, the vast majority of them will come from the entering freshman class. How substantial is the decline in enrollment? Based on Mizzou admission data from past years we're talking about a potential 20% drop in enrolled freshmen.
FWIW, they link to 2012 student body data, but apparently that fall saw the largest freshman class to date & I didn't see anything that said years after that were larger still. Their assumptions include that 1/4 of the nearly 27,000 undergrads are freshmen, meaning that undergrads take 4 years to graduate, yet the 4-year graduation rate for Mizzou is reportedly 46% - so, freshman could comprise <1/4 of the total # of undergrads if it takes many undergrads >4 yrs to graduate (or, freshmen could comprise >1/4 of the total if the low 4-year rate is due to attrition from college rather than extension of time in college). And they don't say anything about it being across the board (though in January the groups showing largest drop were down by 19%, so if the decline really is around 20% then it presumably would be across the board). So, yeah, you may be right but it looks like the foxsports page is mansplaining - it comes across as more sure of its info than it should be.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Clearly there is a connection between the PZ-duck, the smorgasbord, the plates of food, the carrion-feeders and metaphor.

The question, one of personal taste, is does the meaning justify the personal and confrontational nature of the image.

To my mind it is outrageous enough to be seen as an absurd caricature rather than serious barb.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

rayshul wrote:Thinking about it I feel like it's kind of, you know, what they've done to PZ. He's an idiot with fame and those four have fucked him up and eaten off what fame they can get from his endorsement. I would have never heard of a single one of them without PZ (and I didn't hear about any them until Elevatorgate). So this feels like that's where the guy is - these people have taught him how to think, made him promote them, and while he still manages to pull traffic they're going to continue to siphon off as much as they can.

And I think that's rather sad, although the sadness element is, as Phil has pointed out, somewhat tempered by the fact that he's done some really awful things.
I had the sudden image of someone, maybe a few years from now, analyzing symbolism in 'Pit shoops for their master's thesis.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Everytime I see the term 'cultural appropriation', I reflexively scrunch up my face like I'm having a particularly bad headache.

They don't even know what appropriation means. It means to steal. It means to take it and make it your own. These idiots spoke about 'cultural appropriation', too, when that museum opened up their Japanese exhibit and allowed visitors to try out the kimono. Actual Japanese people didn't have a problem with it, but social justice blowhards made a big stink and the museum caved.

Here's to Rowling telling these people to go fuck themselves. 'Skinwalking' as a concept has been incorporated in many other works of fiction, by many other non-Native Americans. Why is this special? She's not claiming it's hers. She's not saying she came up with it. It's a nontroversy in every sense of the word. They always need something to be offended by, don't they? :violin:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Maybe infrared reflectography will reveal some more in-depth details about Ape's work in years to come. I'm sure he's re-using the same canvas every time.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Skep tickle wrote:
rayshul wrote:Thinking about it I feel like it's kind of, you know, what they've done to PZ. He's an idiot with fame and those four have fucked him up and eaten off what fame they can get from his endorsement. I would have never heard of a single one of them without PZ (and I didn't hear about any them until Elevatorgate). So this feels like that's where the guy is - these people have taught him how to think, made him promote them, and while he still manages to pull traffic they're going to continue to siphon off as much as they can.

I had the sudden image of someone, maybe a few years from now, analyzing symbolism in 'Pit shoops for their master's thesis.
Probably be more elucidating than a PhD in Twilight. ^_^

You made me go back to look at the image and think what it said to me which is more than most of my art teachers ever did. HAHA.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

welch wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Pit-killer.

I'm use to it. Most people seem stunned that I don't like the Matrix.
Never liked it. Thought the effects were neat, but it was overwrought stylish shit.
I found it to be little more than a snazzy martial arts movie punctuated by pretentious rambling.

FWIW, the main concept is ripped off of 'the Matrix' from Doctor Who - a piece of blatant plagiarism that, as far as I know, was never acknowledged. (If you don't believe me, check out 'The Deadly Assassin' episode 3...)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Pitchguest wrote:
They don't even know what appropriation means. It means to steal. It means to take it and make it your own. These idiots spoke about 'cultural appropriation', too, when that museum opened up their Japanese exhibit and allowed visitors to try out the kimono. Actual Japanese people didn't have a problem with it, but social justice blowhards made a big stink and the museum caved.
That's SOP for those who feel entitled to be offended on behalf of others, even if the "others" don't agree. It's the blood of SJWarriorism, and it's fucking ridiculous, not to mention racist, ableist and sexist as well whenever they pull that kind of stunt. I hope more and more push-back will come from mainstream media and audiences.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Søren Lilholt wrote: I found it to be little more than a snazzy martial arts movie punctuated by pretentious rambling.

FWIW, the main concept is ripped off of 'the Matrix' from Doctor Who - a piece of blatant plagiarism that, as far as I know, was never acknowledged. (If you don't believe me, check out 'The Deadly Assassin' episode 3...)
The small part that makes the first movie resonate with the audience is Neo's awakening at the end, when facing Agent Smith. Who hasn't ever dreamed of doing the same with their enemies?

The sequels were utter shite.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
That's SOP for those who feel entitled to be offended on behalf of others, even if the "others" don't agree. It's the blood of SJWarriorism, and it's fucking ridiculous, not to mention racist, ableist and sexist as well whenever they pull that kind of stunt. I hope more and more push-back will come from mainstream media and audiences.
Besides, it's absolutely ridiculous to speak of 'cultural appropration' simply because someone not Japanese is trying out a kimono when Japanese people today are wearing suits - an English/French invention - which was brought over to Japan during the early 19th century. Not being Japanese wearing a garment that's Japanese in origin is no more appropriation than not being British eating Chicken tikka masala.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Late 19th century, not early.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote: I found it to be little more than a snazzy martial arts movie punctuated by pretentious rambling.

The small part that makes the first movie resonate with the audience is Neo's awakening at the end, when facing Agent Smith. Who hasn't ever dreamed of doing the same with their enemies?

The sequels were utter shite.
What's memorable about the first Matrix film: that, 'I love kung fu' and dodging bullets. Oh, and that lobby fight scene.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I thought The Matrix was a telling of the long standing "brain in vats" idea of reality.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Pitchguest wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
Besides, it's absolutely ridiculous to speak of 'cultural appropration' simply because someone not Japanese is trying out a kimono when Japanese people today are wearing suits - an English/French invention - which was brought over to Japan during the early 19th century. Not being Japanese wearing a garment that's Japanese in origin is no more appropriation than not being British eating Chicken tikka masala.
Punching up vs. punching down a.k.a. "the "West" is eeeevil".

It's all an excuse for the SJWs to use white guilt as a way to denounce not real violence or real oppression, but the democratic-liberal system of society and "capitalism". And not to improve it, only to wreck it. Or at least pretend to wreck it when the smarter among them only want to enjoy its perks without doing anything of value.

SJWarriorism is basically an elaborated, self-regulating social scam, just like organized religion. The main goal (sometimes explicit, other times only a consequence of dogmatic thinking) is to manipulate people into giving you money and power for nothing. It goes like this: you demonize something harmless that people enjoy by comparing it to something harmful or socially unacceptable, you shame and guilt people for enjoying it, then you demand "reparations" to cleanse people of their "sin". If you're smart you also offer redemption to people who have actually committed crimes or acts perceived as disgusting. That's why the SJW scene is infested with creeps and pedos. They want to be "absolved of their sins".

The Catholic Church has thrived on using guilt as a way to fill its coffins for centuries. Patreon SJWs are only amateurs.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Edit: "fill its coffers", not fill its coffins. I guess I was just thinking about Peter Coffin selling "SJW indulgences" on Twitter.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Did I mention we're probably going to Tokyo in October? No?

We're probably going to Tokyo in October, then.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Kirbmarc wrote:
Punching up vs. punching down a.k.a. "the "West" is eeeevil".

It's all an excuse for the SJWs to use white guilt as a way to denounce not real violence or real oppression, but the democratic-liberal system of society and "capitalism". And not to improve it, only to wreck it. Or at least pretend to wreck it when the smarter among them only want to enjoy its perks without doing anything of value.

SJWarriorism is basically an elaborated, self-regulating social scam, just like organized religion. The main goal (sometimes explicit, other times only a consequence of dogmatic thinking) is to manipulate people into giving you money and power for nothing. It goes like this: you demonize something harmless that people enjoy by comparing it to something harmful or socially unacceptable, you shame and guilt people for enjoying it, then you demand "reparations" to cleanse people of their "sin". If you're smart you also offer redemption to people who have actually committed crimes or acts perceived as disgusting. That's why the SJW scene is infested with creeps and pedos. They want to be "absolved of their sins".

The Catholic Church has thrived on using guilt as a way to fill its coffins for centuries. Patreon SJWs are only amateurs.
It's that good old Oikophobia again. Also, as some Pitter's signature says: a solution creating the problem in the first place.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

True story - I have never watched Fox News before until tonight when Florida prompted me to see whether the network would support Trump.

I came across a duo addressed as "Heather and Heather". Then they were joined by a mate.

For some reason I decided to document the moment.

http://i.imgur.com/7dlDMOo.jpg

Is this typical?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:The Catholic Church has thrived on using guilt as a way to fill its coffins for centuries. Patreon SJWs are only amateurs.
That was a brilliant slip of the mind. So true, so true.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Brive1987 wrote:True story - I have never watched Fox News before until tonight when Florida prompted me to see whether the network would support Trump.

I came across a duo addressed as "Heather and Heather". Then they were joined by a mate.
Let me guess, Heather?

'Is your name not Heather? That's gonna cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you Heather?'

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote:I thought The Matrix was a telling of the long standing "brain in vats" idea of reality.
Yes - I enjoyed it - but thought it a missed opportunity that no one had ever adapted Wolfsbane by Frederick Pohl, or even
"I have no mouth, and I must scream" by Harlan Ellison.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Carrier being Carrier and discussing his own amazing work.

It's a tough gig but someone gets the short straw.

http://i.imgur.com/VC252bC.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

The matrix has stupid premises, one of which is its complete disregard for human life. Who's going to mourn the poor Helicopter pilot infested by an agent? His friends and family, for sure, but do the "rebels" give a shit about him? No, It's all for the cause.

[youtube]BnCuwpnwscE[/youtube]

[youtube]hD3w_VdTG30[/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Brive1987 wrote:Carrier being Carrier and discussing his own amazing work.

It's a tough gig but someone gets the short straw.

http://i.imgur.com/VC252bC.jpg
Can someone be more narcissistic than this Hobbit? For fuck's sake, even I don't wank meself that much when I release a new album. (yes, there's an easy joke to be made there)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Can someone be more narcissistic than this Hobbit?
Enough with your anti-kiwi racism. I don't care how hairy your feet are - it's still cultural appropriation.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

[youtube]h8Lt02D6xno[/youtube]

Oh look this is much better :twatson:

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Did I mention we're probably going to Tokyo in October? No?

Ooooohhh, you'll have a great time, enjoy it! Get the Tokyo Metro app (free) and a PASMO card - actually maybe I can send you mine, and you can just recharge it once you're in Japan. Also, visit the cats in Yanaka cemetery and nearby temples!

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Skep tickle wrote:

Strange things happen when you have people attending universities who don't really belong there:
...the objective of this paper is to demonstrate that the evidence-based movement
in the health sciences is outrageously exclusionary and dangerously normative with regards
to scientific knowledge. As such, we assert that the evidence-based movement in health
sciences constitutes a good example of microfascism at play in the contemporary scientific arena.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

feathers wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:I know what I'm having for Thanksgiving.

A few lovely slices of roast PZ.

http://i.imgur.com/3sucmZo.png
This year, you can probably have company if you want it. They're getting a taste for each other :dance:

http://imgur.com/67Pugmr.jpg
Identify the Cook, the Thief, his Wife and her Lover.
My first though, exactly, so I'm :nin:

The Skepchick, the Peez, the Svanatee, and her dinners?

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

MarcusAu wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Enough with your anti-kiwi racism. I don't care how hairy your feet are - it's still cultural appropriation.

As a kiwi I loath Peter Jackson and all his shitty movies. That bastard was responsible for turning my hometown into a movie set of hobbit worship. Cunt.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

though >>> thought

Anything even loosely based on a Greenaway film is likely to offend someone.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

HunnyBunny wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

As a kiwi I loath Peter Jackson and all his shitty movies. That bastard was responsible for turning my hometown into a movie set of hobbit worship. Cunt.
As a Tolkien purist, I loathe Peter Jackson and all his shitty movies. If he tries it with any Discworld novels, I'll loathe him even more.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

HunnyBunny wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

It's still pronounced Orc-land though.

Soapy Stevens

Post by Soapy Stevens »

Søren Lilholt wrote:FWIW, the main concept is ripped off of 'the Matrix' from Doctor Who - a piece of blatant plagiarism that, as far as I know, was never acknowledged. (If you don't believe me, check out 'The Deadly Assassin' episode 3...)
I don't see how it was plagiarism off that - the protagonists in that ep were aware they were in a simulation. The only similarity is that they both involve VR simulations – but those ideas were hardly new in SF even with Dr Who at that point. Lem's Phantomology might be the first to explore the idea in the 1960s but I wouldn't be surprised to see it go further back.

The Matrix had the neat idea, I thought, of making contemporary reality the only fake reality humanity would accept. Plus there was plenty of scenery chewing by Hugo Weaving - which might have been deliberate direction - his automaton was the only character that seemed to have strong emotions about anything.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Go BarnOwl.

IMO Jackson strip mined LOTR and discarded its empty carcass. He turned something special into McDonalds cups and Games Workshop merchandise and deprived the next gen of unsullied mental access to the work.

Elves at Helms Deep, Surf boarding down the steps on a shield. All charity departed when the Hobbit put the real criminality of these depredations clearly into the spotlight.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

feathers wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:I'm positive that he's Finnish.
Have you finished?
Nonono like this:
- Are you finish'?
- No I'm Danish.

:rimshot:
My wife doesn't understand me... She's Finnish.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Søren Lilholt wrote:Never liked it. Thought the effects were neat, but it was overwrought stylish shit.
I found it to be little more than a snazzy martial arts movie punctuated by pretentious rambling.

FWIW, the main concept is ripped off of 'the Matrix' from Doctor Who - a piece of blatant plagiarism that, as far as I know, was never acknowledged. (If you don't believe me, check out 'The Deadly Assassin' episode 3...)[/quote]

Robert Holmes, who wrote The Deadly Assassin, was one of the most underrated writers in television. The Talons of Weng-Chiang from that same season was a forerunner to Steampunk.

The Matrix also borrows from the Gerry Anderson series Joe 90 and from The Prisoner but get acknowledge the latter as it is on the TV in the background.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/ ... iew-209076
In the Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker trial today, the story that’s gotten the most mainstream attention is another oddity. This time, it came from a playback of deposition testimony (he wasn’t live on the stand) former Gawker writer and editor A.J. Daulerio, the co-defendant of Gawker Media and founder Nick Denton. Here’s the exchange:

Q. So it’s fair to say that whether he suffered emotional distress or not that played no part in your decision about whether and what to publish?

A. Correct.

Q. Is it your view that any celebrity sex tape is newsworthy?

A. No.

Q. What sort of celebrity sex tapes would not be newsworthy?

A. I couldn't say specifically.

Q. Well, can you imagine a situation where a celebrity sex tape would not be newsworthy?

SETH BERLIN (Gawker Attorney):: Objection, cails for speculation, but you can answer.

A. If they were a child.

Q. Under what age?

A. Four.

Q. No four-year-old sex tapes, okay. [Then continues with a new question.
This is a jury trial and that might have been the thing that loses them the case.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

BarnOwl wrote:
As a Tolkien purist, I loathe Peter Jackson and all his shitty movies. If he tries it with any Discworld novels, I'll loathe him even more.
You'll find Vadim Jean has crapped all over the carpet already (I'm being unfair here. Hogfather was a good first effort, and Going Postal showed promises, with a great cast).

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Ever wonder how many posts or messages here you THINK you sent/posted, but which might not have been sent/posted?

For personal messages, you might think that after it's sent, you can delete your copy. Nope. If you delete it before the other person's opened it, they'll never even know you sent it.

And for public posts, sometimes the preview looks a lot like a posted post. That makes me wonder how many I only thought I posted, but which never saw the light of day.

I think I might have done these things a few times. :(

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Colour of magic/Light Fantastic was a puke-inducing shit fest.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Christopher Lee seemed to think the LOR movies were OK - so I'm prepared to live and let live.

Of course nothing is above criticism - so if that's what you want- check out China Mieville's thoughts on Tolkien's ideas:

http://socialistreview.org.uk/259/tolki ... le-england

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Scented Nectar wrote:Ever wonder how many posts or messages here you THINK you sent/posted, but which might not have been sent/posted?

For personal messages, you might think that after it's sent, you can delete your copy. Nope. If you delete it before the other person's opened it, they'll never even know you sent it.

And for public posts, sometimes the preview looks a lot like a posted post. That makes me wonder how many I only thought I posted, but which never saw the light of day.

I received Com's link to the G+ hangout for last Saturday yesterday morning at 2 am.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

paddybrown wrote:Okay, appeal for advice. Anybody know of any group messaging apps for a smartphone that can run from the SD card, or at least save messages and photos to the SD card? Currently using WhatsApp, but even modest conversations clog up the internal memory.

https://telegram.org/

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:True story - I have never watched Fox News before until tonight when Florida prompted me to see whether the network would support Trump.

Is this typical?
No idea. To the best of my knowledge I have never watched Fox news, and I have absolutely no inclination to pop that cherry any time soon.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:Ever wonder how many posts or messages here you THINK you sent/posted, but which might not have been sent/posted?

I received Com's link to the G+ hangout for last Saturday yesterday morning at 2 am.
Did you piss him off? :lol:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Did I mention we're probably going to Tokyo in October? No?

I have a list that needs to be fulfilled.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Is this typical?

It's a meme at this point that to be a female on Fox News you need to be blonde.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Scented Nectar wrote: Did you piss him off? :lol:
It was more of a system bug, I think, but I won't refute the possibility...
I have a list that needs to be fulfilled.
You should check that out with Clarence.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I suspect Fox News has a bias against Hillary. They do not seem charitable towards her. They also knocked a White privilege lecture given to soldiers. That made me happy. So the jury is out.