Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Really?

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote:
Really? wrote:Ah, so her mother is a shitty mother AND an attorney AND doesn't seem to mind she's catnip for Atheism Plus kiddy diddlers.
Got it.
I don't know why you think she has a shitty mother. If nothing else, her mother is allowing her daughter to make mistakes and learn from them. As far as the Kiddy Diddler's go, it is apparent that her mother looked up the court records on Hannibal and appropriately explained what they mean to her daughter when JJ went to her asking questions.
JJ said that she talked to Hannibal and--surprise surprise--the teen fucker had a totally reasonable explanation for his convictions. Which you would expect from someone who grooms teens. And a person who gained the trust of a teen on YouTube, so much that she cries during a video in which she almost confronts the truth about the situation.

This is textbook.

If I knew that my child's internet friend were a kiddy diddler and had a law degree and understood the documents, there's no way in hell I'd let him or her contact the fucking weirdo again, let alone on the telephone. She even said she planned on meeting him IRL, for fuck's sake.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

you guys today i was hiking with a pedophile i met on youtube. my mom knew about it, but wants me to make mistakes. It turns out, I'm 18 now so he didn't even try anything. I did everything right and so did my mom.

Parody Accountant

you guys today i was hiking with a pedophile i met on youtube. my mom knew about it, but wants me to make mistakes. It turns out, I'm 18 now so he didn't even try anything. I did everything right and so did my mom.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

PA: I hope you are keeping up with your iron supplements. :geek:

Dan

Post by Dan »

If anyone is looking for a new podcast to listen to. Rob Darby from Dumbed Down Atheist is worthwhile listening to.
Rob.jpg
(39.95 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
"I am a grumpy old man. I bitch on about SJW's & Germaine Greer. Mayo Mayo! Vegans come and my chickens are gone. State Schools and the whole religion BS. Free Speech? My Arse. Cultural Marxism"

https://www.spreaker.com/user/4582839/g ... autoplay=1

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

h/t @CathyYoung63

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.h ... ent-to-war

The focus is on islamic fundamentalism & the need to fight it; the headline and some selected quotes are below:
‘We are all on the front lines’: Canadian reportedly killed fighting ISIL wrote essay about why he went to war

Because of our beliefs, we live in the most racially inclusive, sexually liberated, and anti-imperialist society which has ever existed in human history, and to teach young people anything different is a criminal act of intellectual violence. ...

I was raised in a fundamentalist religious environment. If today I have any intellectual or spiritual existence worth fighting for, it is because it was impossible for the religious forces in my life to have their way and shield me from the assaults of reason and conscience. They could teach me that evolution was a lie, but they couldn’t prevent me from reading about it or prohibit the public schools from teaching it. They could tell me blasphemy was a sin, but they couldn’t prevent me from sneaking Monty Python and South Park. The mechanisms of society, in other words, gave me the tools by which I could make myself free. They saved my life. Who safeguards the social machinery now? Only an overbred political elite and intelligentsia who burble about the urgent need to never give offense. This is not only a disgraceful failure; it is a national emergency. ...

Guest_73433b79

Post by Guest_73433b79 »

???

Rebecca Watson ‏@rebeccawatson
Rebecca Watson Retweeted Flossy

I gave a talk at Google last year.

SGU gave a talk at Google, 2012.

Where did she?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guest_73433b79 wrote:???

Where did she?
http://imgur.com/9ZH9rfh.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Really? wrote:
Guest_73433b79 wrote:???

Where did she?
http://imgur.com/9ZH9rfh.jpg
In June 2013 she went to "ScienceFoo Camp" with 300 other invitees. This is held at the Googleplex and is organised by O'Reilly Media, Nature and Google (probably as hosts). It has been held each year for 8 years.

I'm guessing she co-led her traditional vagina knitting workshop. Or spat out her account of misogyny in Skepticism.

I'm also guessing the ratio of google staff to non-aligned foo-sters was vanishingly small.

That she would bring this up now is truly lolz worthy.

Oh, oh, it was at this "event" that she got suckered with her free 23 and Me kit which led to a cool spat on SGU with Steve Novella and I suspect started her slide to a Xmas departure.

[youtube]cgvw3jm14xw[/youtube]

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Some guy on Youtube schools the womens' officer from Bristol Uni, following their no-platforming of Nero.

[youtube]4OKTKaSh0pY[/youtube]

I remember when the word "Bristols" used to mean something.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Also note in the video she says she "quietly sat in a corner" . I call, yet again, bullshit on her and all she says.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

I'm guessing one of the idiots whose "deep thoughts" on twitter have been repeated here.

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Apparently JJTALKZ got into a heated argument on a Google hangout with Jenny McDermott and Jenny rage quit.
Link to hangout (will be archive when done)

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Reading a book - Sharp Objects - by the same woman who wrote Gone Girl, which points out the fuckery of teenage girls. It also snerks at a character for being sexist for wanting to protect women all the time/see women as victims. I'm enjoying it.

It's righteously fucked up mind.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Reading a book - Sharp Objects - by the same woman who wrote Gone Girl, which points out the fuckery of teenage girls. It also snerks at a character for being sexist for wanting to protect women all the time/see women as victims. I'm enjoying it.

It's righteously fucked up mind.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

The latest expose on #cyberviolence. These examples will surely be referenced in the revised UN report, when it comes out.

[youtube]9aUK3R_r_vo[/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Xenu wrote:Apparently JJTALKZ got into a heated argument on a Google hangout with Jenny McDermott and Jenny rage quit.
It starts about 3 hours 2 minutes in.

McDerrmott is in heaven getting attention. She couldn't get into that live stream fast enough.

They both see pics like this tweeted to them, and they both just jump in feet first.

https://twitter.com/aldusvalor
lol. JJ vs. McDermott.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

This sums up their arguments.

https://veuwer.com/i/3ca1.gif

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Ok, so apparently Jenny McDermott and Bewildered Ape have fucked IRL.
Dear lord

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Xenu wrote:Ok, so apparently Jenny McDermott and Bewildered Ape have fucked IRL.
Dear lord
I am not sure if I believe that. Jenny screams crazy shit out of her mouth on a constant basis like the grocery cart lady out on the street trying to make sure everyone knows she crapped her pants.

She just makes sexual allegations left and right. Most of it tends to be exaggerated or false.

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

deLurch wrote:
Xenu wrote:Ok, so apparently Jenny McDermott and Bewildered Ape have fucked IRL.
Dear lord
I am not sure if I believe that. Jenny screams crazy shit out of her mouth on a constant basis like the grocery cart lady out on the street trying to make sure everyone knows she crapped her pants.

She just makes sexual allegations left and right. Most of it tends to be exaggerated or false.
JJTalkz also said to Jenny on the stream, referencing Jenny fucking Ape and falling for him....

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Xenu wrote: JJTalkz also said to Jenny on the stream, referencing Jenny fucking Ape and falling for him....
Yeah, I saw that. To me it just came across as more bullshit posing smack-talk from her.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Brouhaha around Shaun King has apparently been simmering for a while, now seems to be boiling over again, sounds like his 3rd-and-latest nonprofit is turning out to be questionable too:

http://twitchy.com/2015/11/07/justice-t ... n-hashtag/

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Xenu wrote:JJtalkz is accusing another male YouTube feminist of sexual harrassing young girls on YouTube.

I hope this is true as he is such a wanker.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

Tribble wrote:
Really? wrote:
Um...Yar DID die in the middle of the first season.
I thought it was later. I certainly seemed like FOREVER. Memory plays tricks with things like that. Probably didn't help she came back in a number of episodes. Once as Tasha Yar who went back in time. Then as the daughter of Tasha Yar (the one who went back in time) as a half-Romulan.

Anyway, she was my absolutely most hated Star Trek character. I even liked the bad guys better.
Worse than Wesley Crusher?

The thought that actor Wil Wheaton is now an SJWtard just makes watching the character all the more painful these days.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

John Greg wrote:paddybrown said:
Which ripped off Heart of Darkness
Well, hmmm, not really, as Coppola was pretty straight forward and up front about that being his inspiration. I think. Wasn't he?
Well, yeah. But Lucas hasn't really made any secret of his inspirations either.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Really? wrote:
Xenu wrote:JJtalkz is accusing another male YouTube feminist of sexual harrassing young girls on YouTube.

Oh, for fuck's sake. She needs to understand she's apparently fucking catnip for feminist perverts. She needs to learn that feminist men, some of whom have convictions for soliciting young girls like her online, might only be agreeing with her and grooming her to try and get something in return.

In short, she's a stupid fucking teenager, which is fine, because she's a fucking teenager. But it's the job of her mother and others to protect her from the feminist predators that her feminist activism brings her way.
A few months PZ Myers included Dick Coughlan in his list of youtube feminists.
This was at about the same time as another feminist youtuber that PZ had endorsed, Jenny McDermott made a video about how Coughlan had been sending her dick pics. :lol:
As I recall he had also endorsed Hannibal the Victor on that list. I gather was all because they hated Thunderf00t too. PZ you are really a fool.
Schadenfreude is a bitch, is that sexist. :lol:

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

free thoughtpolice wrote:the video:
[youtube]GdvqtQi5KE0[/youtube]
LOL!!! So when did mail harassers stop using poison pen style, and start sending them with company logos, return address labels, and company-specific red postal printed things (I forget what those are called) instead of stamps?

She's not very good at this whole "I'm a victim" stuff.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Scented Nectar wrote:LOL!!! So when did mail harassers stop using poison pen style, and start sending them with company logos, return address labels, and company-specific red postal printed things (I forget what those are called) instead of stamps?

She's not very good at this whole "I'm a victim" stuff.
Yeah. The Post office and her postal carrier are not the ones suffering here. They need the money. All she has to do is sort out the real mail and toss it the junk in the bin.

The only ones suffering here are the business and organizations who are not really going to make a sale based off of the junk... or maybe one might, who knows. Chump change in their budgets. And it is an environmental "crime" of sorts.

The worst part about this is that she knows people did this on purpose just to annoy her, and that it the part that gets at her the most.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Aneris wrote: I also learn that the bigger problem aren't the SJWs, but the other people. The SJW gang (so far) are maybe five people. And only one is super active. It's that the other people just don't care and allow them to go rampant. There is no adult in the rooom who would take a cold look at things. And naturally, articles about usual hot button issues are polarized. But see how this goes: I believe I am reasonably moderate and interested in facts, but the facts tend ot not agree with the SJWs. When I correct their bias I'm as evil as the evilst gamergater, though I have nothing to do with the movement. A "moderate" person must already have drunken a lot of SJW kool-aid, or become instantly an enemy as well. The hassle works, just as the chilling effect works (the Yale one works as well!). This does move the Overton Window around and in my view, it works. It will be highly interesting to see what happens in a few years.
True. They get away with it because most people are either drama-averse and don't want to be enveloped in a world of shit if they stand up to them, or know there's no getting through to them so what's the point of trying. There's no talking to that tantrum-throwing bint at Yale, she's just going to scream over anything you say, so all you can do is conserve energy and wait for her to blow herself out.

This, incidentally, is the cause of the "shy Tory" effect, the "but nobody I know voted for Nixon" head-scratching of lefties when people vote in a right-wing government. Lefties make such a fuss when anybody dares to disagree with them, and make it so emotional and personal and vitriolic, that many conservatives, and even many moderate liberals, will keep quiet about their disagreement because life's too short.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

How the fuck did she get through law school?
I think they gave extra marks for being so well groomed she looks like a wax figurine.
I try to avoid the lookist shit but this is right on the money. :)

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Oh, BTW, on the 8chan threads that she mentioned, after she posted the video, people started to post screen caps of them sending more junk her way. That is the way trolls work. You acknowledge what they did and show them that you are butt hurt over it, and it will encourage them and other similarly minded people to do the same.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Something different. No jokes. No lulz.

Torso Man. 45 TV show.

[youtube]biGEXK_mOUM[/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:A few months PZ Myers included Dick Coughlan in his list of youtube feminists.
This was at about the same time as another feminist youtuber that PZ had endorsed, Jenny McDermott made a video about how Coughlan had been sending her dick pics. :lol:
As I recall he had also endorsed Hannibal the Victor on that list. I gather was all because they hated Thunderf00t too. PZ you are really a fool.
Wait a few months, then reprint the list with check marks for everyone who's become unperson.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Cnutella wrote:I remember when the word "Bristols" used to mean something.
Yes, I remember too. Shoes.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Though in singular, 'Bristol' is a Palin.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
Cnutella wrote:I'm torn. I hate doxxing but Bewildered Ape has been a horrible little shit-stirrer and probably deserves it. Either way, what I think is immaterial because it seems BA's goose is cooked either way.
I hate doxxing too but I won't shed too many tears for that little shit-stirrer.
Yes, Bewildered Ape is well and truly fucked.
Agent of Doubt left enough clues so that it takes a matter of seconds to find out his identity and current workplace.
The thing that struck me is that it is apparent that Bewildered Ape is a pretty hardcore post modernist - which goes a long way towards explaining his animosity towards New Atheists who are (Myers and Benson excluded) anti post modernism.
I won't provide any details here (Pit rules and all) - anyway it's all going to come out in the near future, no doubt - Bewildered Ape has set himself up for the mother and father of all falls and many people are going to take extreme pleasure in fucking him into the ground (as PZ puts it).
Strawz, I know you are a man of the details, so I need to tell you that Meyers only wanted the Gelato Guy fucked "to the ground", not "into" it. Someone here recently pointed out that we had rewritten history by changing that modifier.
It may be a fussy detail, but it's a difference that can be measured in less years of jail time. Since it's unlikely that Gelato Guy would have consenting to PZ's fucking, it would have been a rape either way. BUT, he was only going to rape him, not rape AND bury him dead into the ground. Rape, yes, but not rape and murder. Although that other time, where he wanted to shank praying christians, that one could be murder if the shanked christian were to die from the wound.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Yeah, Myers is such a humanist... :roll:

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

rayshul wrote:
rayshul wrote:So... was Dana a troll or not?
No, xe was an innocent humyn that we cyber microaggressed. :drool:
I am still none the wiser. Technically though I suppose it's Hemant's problem, not ours?
It depends on how badly Gaz wants any cis people here at the Pit to die. According to an article at http://www.advocate.com/commentary/riki ... cis-people, Gaz is a proponent of the "die cis scum" line of thought. Not sure if Gaz coined the phrase or just spread it. I'm also not sure if cis people refusing to die would be transphobia. Refusing to die on command could even be construed as a death threat to trans people if viewed in the right way.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Yeah, Myers is such a humanist... :roll:
and has an award to prove it. :shock:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Scented Nectar wrote:Strawz, I know you are a man of the details, so I need to tell you that Meyers only wanted the Gelato Guy fucked "to the ground", not "into" it. Someone here recently pointed out that we had rewritten history by changing that modifier.
It may be a fussy detail, but it's a difference that can be measured in less years of jail time. Since it's unlikely that Gelato Guy would have consenting to PZ's fucking, it would have been a rape either way. BUT, he was only going to rape him, not rape AND bury him dead into the ground. Rape, yes, but not rape and murder. Although that other time, where he wanted to shank praying christians, that one could be murder if the shanked christian were to die from the wound.[/quote]
Either way, online feminists would classify that as a rape threat.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

Søren Lilholt wrote: http://s24.postimg.org/9nqjtqmbl/image.jpg

(Not sure if anyone will get this joke but thought I'd have a go seeing as we've been talking Dr Who)
Lynx! don't think i've been ninja'd, so only thee and me must get it.

Watching last nights episode, I wondered if any SJW's would start to feel uncomfortable viewing the Doctor's long speech on stopping the hate. I suppose not, I thought he could be talking directly to them, but they would probably feel he was lecturing the evil mysoginists, and it's obviously ok when they do it.

Loads of them seem to like Dr Who, and Sherlock for reasons that escape me. I see those shows as about compassion and logic, not their strong suits.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Really? wrote:
Suet Cardigan wrote:
Prof.png
There are professional misogynists?

And all these years I've been doing it for free! :doh:
So it's not "womyn" anymore, it's "womin?"
All spellings that pushes out the evil "man" or "men" letters out of "woman" or "women" are doubleplusgoodthink equally. :D

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

POTENTIAL DR WHO SPOILERS FOR THE LATEST EPISODE.
Jack Wooster wrote: Lynx! don't think i've been ninja'd, so only thee and me must get it.

Watching last nights episode, I wondered if any SJW's would start to feel uncomfortable viewing the Doctor's long speech on stopping the hate. I suppose not, I thought he could be talking directly to them, but they would probably feel he was lecturing the evil mysoginists, and it's obviously ok when they do it.
Honestly, I took it as anti-war rhetoric fit for a child. More wibbely-wobbley-timey-whiney magic man steps in at the last minute and saves the day. The script doesn't support the change of heart at the end.
Jack Wooster wrote:Loads of them seem to like Dr Who, and Sherlock for reasons that escape me. I see those shows as about compassion and logic, not their strong suits.
Nerd's show that has now become more popular with better stories and effects. And now that anyone can watch it at any time (instead of staying in on a certain night to catch it) it is more accessible.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Apropos of nothing really.

I used to play chess at quite a strange chess club in South London which was run from a Baptist church hall, and whose president was the pastor of the Baptist church. The club was called a chess 'Fellowship' which actually is quite a give-away that it was a kind of Baptist front-organisation, although this aspect didn't worry me much at the time.

They did get up to some shenanigans, though, involving some SJW style smearing of a rival organisation in Surrey which provided chess education for kids, once prompting a notable English grandmaster to refer to them as "a bunch of religious fanatics trying to run a chess club".

Anyway the reason for this post is that I've somewhat belatedly come across newspaper articles about the fact that this Pastor/Chess club president is in a slight spot of bother with the police. It seems that chess isn't his only hobby.

He has a trial date for February next year.

Sordid details at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -cult.html

N.B. I have played Howard twice at chess and beat him both times !

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

deLurch wrote:POTENTIAL DR WHO SPOILERS FOR THE LATEST EPISODE.

Probably should have put a spoiler warning on mine too.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Jack Wooster wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote: http://s24.postimg.org/9nqjtqmbl/image.jpg

(Not sure if anyone will get this joke but thought I'd have a go seeing as we've been talking Dr Who)
Lynx! don't think i've been ninja'd, so only thee and me must get it.

Loads of them seem to like Dr Who, and Sherlock for reasons that escape me. I see those shows as about compassion and logic, not their strong suits.
But no one has proffered an opinion on whether Osgood is TransZygon or not.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

KiwiInOz wrote:
But no one has proffered an opinion on whether Osgood is TransZygon or not.
She maybe a tranZzygon, she maybe a transHuman, she won' tell us. Such retiscence seems to be an underrated quality.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Why is Thunderf00t retweeting a tweet doxing Bewildered Ape? Has he gone full Col Bill Kilgore?

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

Brive1987 wrote:Why is Thunderf00t retweeting a tweet doxing Bewildered Ape? Has he gone full Col Bill Kilgore?
Retiscence seems to be an underrated quality.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:Why is Thunderf00t retweeting a tweet doxing Bewildered Ape? Has he gone full Col Bill Kilgore?
Bewildered Ape was the one who started off this whole thing of mailing his employer and police, and accusing him of being a Nazi with the specific knowledge that being or supporting Nazis in the Czech Republic is a serious crime. He liked to call it "performance art" and he did it under the cloak of anonymity. The guy didn't just disagree with Thunderf00t, nor did he just ridicule Thunderf00t's ideas, he didn't just call Thunderf00t names. Bewildered Ape crossed a serious line and was continuing to cross lines happy and content in the belief that he was protected by anonymity.

Well Bewildered Ape finally pissed off Agent of Doubt by trying to get a 3 strike flagging campaign on his youtube channel, so Agent of Doubt bothered to do a little research.

Bewildered Ape dug his own grave, and is finally potentially going to get a taste of his own medicine. If you dish it out, you had better be willing to take it. I won't feel one bit of sorrow for him while I enjoy this popcorn and watch.

Turning the other cheek isn't always effective.
:popcorn:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

[youtube]TPT3RFTpSUw[/youtube]

Parody Accountant

deLurch wrote:
Xenu wrote:Apparently JJTALKZ got into a heated argument on a Google hangout with Jenny McDermott and Jenny rage quit.
It starts about 3 hours 2 minutes in.

McDerrmott is in heaven getting attention. She couldn't get into that live stream fast enough.

They both see pics like this tweeted to them, and they both just jump in feet first.

https://twitter.com/aldusvalor
lol. JJ vs. McDermott.
That's a funny twitter feed. Wtf is going on lol

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Parody Accountant wrote:That's a funny twitter feed. Wtf is going on lol
Google Hangouts has a paintbrush feature that allows you to draw on moving video. What you draw, tracks with their motions. So they were playing videos of those two and drawing on them. And then reposting some screen caps to their twitter feed, which led to some of their viewers taking those and drawing on them some more.

All very low brow humor. But that is OK on occasion.

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

thunderf00t should not have retweeted the dox. He should have stayed in the background and watch Bewildered Ape burn. He's going to get a great deal of criticism now regardless of how much BA deserved it

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Xenu wrote:thunderf00t should not have retweeted the dox. He should have stayed in the background and watch Bewildered Ape burn. He's going to get a great deal of criticism now regardless of how much BA deserved it
I tend to agree, although one of the consequences of promoting a movement that equates criticism of twitter feminists with harassment is that the downside is that male feminist allies are really only welcome if they are doing something useful for the cause. Nobody (and most especially, no twitter feminist) really cares if a male feminist is doxxed or targeted - unless they are famous. Bewildered Ape is a nobody.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Xenu wrote:thunderf00t should not have retweeted the dox. He should have stayed in the background and watch Bewildered Ape burn. He's going to get a great deal of criticism now regardless of how much BA deserved it
Tactically that would have been a smarter move. However, by doing so, he kind of ensures a larger punch. An extremely small percentage of people coming across that information will do anything about it. Given his reach, that small percentage will add to the already existing small percentage.

A few other considerations. The feminists are going to hate Thunderf00t no matter what. Those who have been following Thunderf00t, know what Bewildered Ape did and most won't blame him for this. Those that don't know about Thunderf00t, won't hear about this or car.

About the only balance of power shift I see coming out of this is for the feminists to start thinking, "Oh, shit. If I go after someone's employment, they just might do the same back to me."

Parody Accountant

Maybe we always tend to justify a doxxing as an edge case, when we're in the middle of it.

/aneris

SM12

Post by SM12 »

KenD wrote: She's even had an article in the Telegraph -- a conservative paper that usually has a bit more sense -- in which she uses the success of a female jockey to call for the desegregation of all sport:
Does this mean I can now invite girls to our games of naked Twister?

This is great news!

Parody Accountant

Via reddit
uploadfromtaptalk1446992271145.jpg
(61.37 KiB) Downloaded 308 times