Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Parody Accountant

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Parody Accountant »

Sunder wrote:What really fascinates me is Pixlee supplicating himself to Elyse at the same time he's accusing Banders of buttrapery. It's really disturbing how damaged these people appear to be.
I love you but your butt raper husband just ticks me off. I'm really teed off about that butt raping. it was completely unnecessary. I love you.

Parody Accountant

Service Dog wrote:

BANDO: First Buttblood
Subtle MRA

Parody Accountant

Sunder wrote:Sorry, wasn't it Brayton and not Benson who once long ago had a beef with PZ? Might have mixed those up and thought that was from those times.
Yeah they had a public rivalry for a while

Parody Accountant

Brayton

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Cnutella wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
windy wrote:A request to any Arabic speakers who might be hanging around the Pit: could you tell me the gist of what the guy on this video is saying?

هاااااااااام للتوضح ونقل الحقيقه
وصلنا الى بريد الصفحه فيديو من الشخص
الذي تم نشر صورته وهو بالزي العسكري وبرتبه ملازم اول وبرفقه هادي العامري واتهم على انه مندس وتابع الى جهة معينه

واتضح انه شخص اعتيادي كان يعمل مع القوات المسلحه (خبير متفجرات) ويقوم بتفكيك العبوات الناسفه التي يقوم بزرعها الدواعش وهو من اهالي كركوك (دوري) وان الصوره التقطت له مع هادي العامري بالصدفه وانه تعرض الى عمليه خطف وتعذيب بهدف قتله والسبب هو مساعدته للعوائل والمواطنين وقام بتحريره من الخاطفي مديريه اسايش (كركوك) ولديه ضروف خاصه ايضاً جعلته يترك ارض العراق
اما بخصوص المضاهره التي قادها بحسب قوله انها لتعديل الوضع المأساوي في مركز الاستقبال الي يعيش فيه حالياً وسوء نوعيه الاطعمه وبعد المضاهره تم التغيير للافضل ليس بغيه تشويه صوره اللاجئين كما ذكر البعض على حد قوله
ويوجه شكره للجميع .........
Parklife?
:clap:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

SJWwatchdog wrote: I can't even see how condoms were even used, given the dearth of vagina-loving cocks.
Space helmets.
http://media.makeadare.com/img/e9324273 ... 071b45.jpg

welch

Post by welch »

I love it when BELIEVE THE VICTIM! ALWAYS! runs into "doing that would result in some inconvenience for me" and turns into "FUCK THE VICTIM...AGAIN!"

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Ape+lust wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:Brive would've managed to convey this info in a sleek, polished manner, but you're stuck (for now) with my presentation of it. Click on magnifying glass in upper L corner for larger view.

All info is from the speaker bios posted at the Skepticon website, except when indicated by an asterisk under the "Labels" (Skeptic, Feminist, etc), which then points to comments in square brackets in the last column, which is info readily known but not included. There may be additional info readily available that I didn't find or include; my comments are not intended to be exhaustive.

In the "Atheist" column, I used the words in the bio (since not all people who left a religion are necessarily atheists), except for a minor spazz on my part: the "X" in that column for S.H. should have said "Atheist".

http://i.imgur.com/Vx6CYfW.png?1
Nice! I don't know who most of those people are.

Fallon Fox is an "out and proud" atheist:

http://www.secularwoman.com/fallon_fox

That Senapathy lady hasn't said anything (that I've seen) about Rebecca undercutting her Skepchick article about the I Fucking Love Science website. Maybe someone will ask her at Skepticon.

Lol I searched the other day for any comments about faith from Fox and found nothing. If she is angling for atheist activist cred she is going to have to try a lot harder.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Tedious cunt is tedious. Also: cunt.

http://i.imgur.com/3TJoQmN.png

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Sunder wrote:What really fascinates me is Pixlee supplicating himself to Elyse at the same time he's accusing Banders of buttrapery. It's really disturbing how damaged these people appear to be.
I love you but your butt raper husband just ticks me off. I'm really teed off about that butt raping. it was completely unnecessary. I love you.

In my world rape is serious criminal offense which you report to the police and hope the rapist spends years of their life locked away from the general public.

Guess I am just a prude.

welch

Post by welch »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Tedious cunt is tedious. Also: cunt.

it's comments like that where I understand pol pot. I don't APPROVE, but I totally understand killing off intellectuals.

welch

Post by welch »

comhcinc wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:

In my world rape is serious criminal offense which you report to the police and hope the rapist spends years of their life locked away from the general public.

Guess I am just a prude.
N00B!

If you do that, how do you get intarweb hugs?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

welch wrote: N00B!

If you do that, how do you get intarweb hugs?
http://www.lovense.com/male-masturbators

http://i.imgur.com/MMqDMjz.jpg

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

welch wrote:

it's comments like that where I understand pol pot. I don't APPROVE, but I totally understand killing off intellectuals.
I totally understand killing off pseudo intellectuals.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:

Whoa now. I kinda have a wife and kids.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

A comment from Ashley Miller's blog to some ridiculous statements made by Marcus Ranum acting as an uberliberal apologist for Islam:
PA says

October 4, 2015 at 5:19 pm

@Marcus Ranum:
How much do you know about Islam? I ask this in all honesty because I read your two posts here and as an ex-muslim born and raised in a muslim country, who was forced fed years of Islamic education up and in the university level, I can tell that you have no idea about history of Islam or much of its tenets.

willful ignorance of the political roots of jihadism and the long-running effects of european colonialism in the arabic world.

As soon as the issue of Islam is brought up, it is almost certain that a clueless
western liberal will parrot lines very similar to the above. And almost always,
the point does not stand to scrutiny: if you think you have a valid point, try and answer the following rebuttal
question asked by Majid Nawaaz: “What crimes did the Yazidi commit, or they gays commit, or the women have committed that they are punished, enslaved, or killed?”

Gosh, it’s hard to understand why a lot of them don’t like us — it must be their religion, amirite?

Yes, this a very typical western point of view. The women victims, gays, marginalized groups, minotiry religions are all non-existant, since otherwise, you would forced
to admit that West had nothing to do with suppression of say Baha’is in Iran or with sexual slavery of Yazidis.
You have no answer, you just need to erase them to desperately cling to your position that “all this Muslim
brutality is because of the West, Europeans, white people …” whereas I can just connect a direct line from Sunnah to the sexual enslavement of the Yazidis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum

The caliphate was more a political power than a religious entity.

Politics is much more entangled with religion in Islam due to strong historical reasons.
The typical talking point for establishing religios theocracies in Muslim countries
is because the founder established a religious government. Again, judging from my
own experience when discussing Islam with Westerners, this is a really tricky point
to get across. So no, you can’t say the caliphate was more political than it was
religious.

political islam is a reaction …

Again wrong. Political Islam has always existed, or at least its exapnisionst part since the second
Caliphate, the second of the Rashidun (the four “holy” early Caliphs) did various
expansions. And this was mere a few decades after the death of Muhammad.

Read more: http://freethoughtblogs.com/ashleymille ... z3ndoqlxJk

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

comhcinc wrote:
welch wrote: If you do that, how do you get intarweb hugs?
http://www.lovense.com/male-masturbators
http://i.imgur.com/OGOiRd0.png

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I have attempted to reconstruct screencaps of the Smash Party Rape Allegation from Elyse's Facebook... into a single frankenstein-megamix-screencap. Because the caps were taken over time-- as new comments & replies were added-- this timeline has some quirky timestamps & redundancies. Sorry, I'm not Brive.

As far as I can tell, after the event was over, a Smash Party attendee accused one of Elyse's boyfriends of rape. Sasha Pixlee was not at the Smash Party, but played the SJW 'ally' role of supporting the accuser. Which put Pixlee in conflict with Elyse, who claims to have participated in the sex act being described as rape. Elyse says Elyse-- not Elyse's boyfriend-- was the one who did something to the accuser's butt. Elyse claims the accuser explicitly consented. Elyse facebook-tagged the other Smash Party attendees, so that they would corroborate her version, and silence the rape accusation. But instead the tagged attendees untagged their names, prompting Elyse to call them 'cowards'. Along the way, Elyse described this kerfuffle as "Skepchick 2", and made reference to her husband Brian facing some similar allegation.
--

Was Brian Anders being accused of rape a previously-undisclosed part of Elyse's falling-out with the Skepchicks? Or is Elyse referring to some entirely-different incident? Or is Brian also being-accused in this Smash party allegation? To me: it's unclear.
--

Elyse's decision to return the money donated to her moving-fund is probably because Sasha Pixlee was a major donor. Whether anyone else who is Believing The Victim against Elyse & her boyfriend... was a donor/ or Smash attendee/ or is even the actual accuser... is unknown to me.

I am a far cry from a dignified observer such as Michael Nugent. But, despite my faults, I stand by the validity of following this story & commenting on it. Skepchick & FtB were veritable stochastic-terrorist training camps for the dogmatic lunacy of denying the frequency of false allegations, blindly accepting heresay allegations as truth, abandoning due process & presumption of innocence, and feminist conspiracy theories such as Rape Culture and The Patriarchy. This shitshow is the culmination of Rebecca Watson, Surly Amy, PZ Myers, Amanda Marcotte, Stephanie Zvan, Ophelia Benson, Richard Carrier, Aron Ra, Jennifer McCreight et al. It's an aftershock of their culture war.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

welch wrote:

If we killed off the top 50% most intelligent humans per day, Nerd of Redhead would be safe for approximately 15,000 years.

That's his intellectual half-life.

Welchcome back by the way. :rimshot:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Ape+lust wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Michael Jordan of being raped just scored a point for the wrong team.

Anally.
:lol:
Mofo herself mentioned this -- that guy she kissed in a selfie last night must be freaking the fuck out. First the free flowing, now she's fighting a big bearded infant over who raped who. His friends are going to give him no end of shit about it.
High school reunion photo.

SJWwatchdog

Post by SJWwatchdog »

Service Dog wrote:I have attempted to ...

Thanks! I understand this insanity better now.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

comhcinc wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:

Whoa now. I kinda have a wife and kids.
Sorry, but atheism must be kept pure.

http://www.xenoxnews.com/albums/album02 ... ove_02.gif

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Skep tickle wrote:Brive would've managed to convey this info in a sleek, polished manner, but you're stuck (for now) with my presentation of it. Click on magnifying glass in upper L corner for larger view.

All info is from the speaker bios posted at the Skepticon website, except when indicated by an asterisk under the "Labels" (Skeptic, Feminist, etc), which then points to comments in square brackets in the last column, which is info readily known but not included. There may be additional info readily available that I didn't find or include; my comments are not intended to be exhaustive.

In the "Atheist" column, I used the words in the bio (since not all people who left a religion are necessarily atheists), except for a minor spazz on my part: the "X" in that column for S.H. should have said "Atheist".

http://i.imgur.com/Vx6CYfW.png?1
Mark Bunker (anti-scientology videographer) was on the Skepticon 8 speaker list not more that a few nights ago? Did he get asked about his preferred pronouns and decide to walk the fuck away from crazy? He has studied cults. He knows what cults look like. Some of those folks have the crazy eyes.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Elyse's FB page is back. Knew she wouldn't be able to last long without a public audience for her effluvia - both literal and figurative.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote:I have attempted to reconstruct screencaps of the Smash Party Rape Allegation from Elyse's Facebook... into a single frankenstein-megamix-screencap. Because the caps were taken over time-- as new comments & replies were added-- this timeline has some quirky timestamps & redundancies. Sorry, I'm not Brive.

As far as I can tell, after the event was over, a Smash Party attendee accused one of Elyse's boyfriends of rape. Sasha Pixlee was not at the Smash Party, but played the SJW 'ally' role of supporting the accuser. Which put Pixlee in conflict with Elyse, who claims to have participated in the sex act being described as rape. Elyse says Elyse-- not Elyse's boyfriend-- was the one who did something to the accuser's butt. Elyse claims the accuser explicitly consented. Elyse facebook-tagged the other Smash Party attendees, so that they would corroborate her version, and silence the rape accusation. But instead the tagged attendees untagged their names, prompting Elyse to call them 'cowards'. Along the way, Elyse described this kerfuffle as "Skepchick 2", and made reference to her husband Brian facing some similar allegation.
--

Was Brian Anders being accused of rape a previously-undisclosed part of Elyse's falling-out with the Skepchicks? Or is Elyse referring to some entirely-different incident? Or is Brian also being-accused in this Smash party allegation? To me: it's unclear.
--

Elyse's decision to return the money donated to her moving-fund is probably because Sasha Pixlee was a major donor. Whether anyone else who is Believing The Victim against Elyse & her boyfriend... was a donor/ or Smash attendee/ or is even the actual accuser... is unknown to me.

I am a far cry from a dignified observer such as Michael Nugent. But, despite my faults, I stand by the validity of following this story & commenting on it. Skepchick & FtB were veritable stochastic-terrorist training camps for the dogmatic lunacy of denying the frequency of false allegations, blindly accepting heresay allegations as truth, abandoning due process & presumption of innocence, and feminist conspiracy theories such as Rape Culture and The Patriarchy. This shitshow is the culmination of Rebecca Watson, Surly Amy, PZ Myers, Amanda Marcotte, Stephanie Zvan, Ophelia Benson, Richard Carrier, Aron Ra, Jennifer McCreight et al. It's an aftershock of their culture war.
I am going to die unhappy because I'll never hear Vincent Price, Richard Attenborough or Jon Hamm read this aloud. I am especially interested in hearing sentences like:
Elyse says Elyse-- not Elyse's boyfriend-- was the one who did something to the accuser's butt.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Wow.

That's pretty much all I have to say on the Elyse/Banders/Pixlee insanity.

These people are bugfuck nuts, just totally doolally bugfuck nuts.

:think:

Maybe they should start a grounded parents blog.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:If we killed off the top 50% most intelligent humans per day, Nerd of Redhead would be safe for approximately 15,000 years.
I wish to make two points. First, The Slymepit is open to non-tribal, within-group disagreement. Second, I'm good at math(s).

If 50% of the remaining population die every day, you'll be down to one person after 33 days. Therefore, the only way for Nerd to be safe for 15,000 years is for Nerd to be last and the 50% is always rounded up.

Wait. Make that three points.

The third point that I like to make concerns assbergers. You'd have to be pretty far out on the spectrum to not realize that a claim involving a human surviving for 15,000 years is hyperbole.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Really? wrote: I am going to die unhappy because I'll never hear Vincent Price, Richard Attenborough or Jon Hamm read this aloud. I am especially interested in hearing sentences like:
Elyse says Elyse-- not Elyse's boyfriend-- was the one who did something to the accuser's butt.
What Elyse says on this is kind of unclear (yeah, no surprise, I know). She says she made 'it happen' - 'it' being the buttsex part, apparently. It could mean no more than that she encouraged the accuser and accused to get that thang on, quite possibly with her watching.

But yeah, it could also mean she pegged some poor cow. Which is an exceedingly unpleasant thought, akin to it is as being sodomised by a bag of tripe and tapeworms with a rod sticking out. Or it could be that the accuser pegged Elyse...or the accuser...shit I dunno. These people. Jesus christ.

Really?

Post by Really? »

John Greg wrote:Wow.

That's pretty much all I have to say on the Elyse/Banders/Pixlee insanity.

These people are bugfuck nuts, just totally doolally bugfuck nuts.

:think:

Maybe they should start a grounded parents blog.
I am hoping Elyse writes an informative article about how to juggle child care when you're having a buttrape poly orgy in a rented set of apartments. Which of the beta males do you have watch the children and when? And how do you help your second-grader start a Slut Walk at her elementary school to protest her mother's rape charges, which really screwed her in the context of her felony assault on law enforcement officer charges?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I appreciate the fact that someone notices my humor.

welch

Post by welch »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
welch wrote:

If we killed off the top 50% most intelligent humans per day, Nerd of Redhead would be safe for approximately 15,000 years.

That's his intellectual half-life.

Welchcome back by the way. :rimshot:

Good point. He'd be the final stop on Zeno's Genocide.

welch

Post by welch »

comhcinc wrote: I appreciate the fact that someone notices my humor.
Snerk...so you're in the southeast US then?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Parody Accountant wrote: The clouds kinda sucked.
Stock photo - today the view outside is this. :whistle:

http://i.imgur.com/DROzZcn.jpg

Pole's still there though.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Looking at the Elyse situation, I am grateful that the worst over-indulgence I can look forward to at a social gathering is being a right devil for the triple cheese stuffed crust pizza and overindulging on the Pringles. Seriously, how anyone can attend a shingdig in the full knowledge that you will not be spared the sights nor copulatory snortings of various saggy-titted hags, weirdos and porcine neckbeards (both male and female) is quite beyond me.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

The lack of tasteful clouds is also an issue.

I would demand my money back.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

welch wrote:
The funny thing about Com's block is that it came about because he insulted Scepticon in a tweet to Melby. Her next tweet was to blockbot to report him for a month old tweet. Hell hath no fury like a bitchy, bored skeptie.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I am not really sure how people like Elyse and Sasha function in normal society. This is something that I've often wondered. The same, to an extent, goes to RWs and others. Without the internet would they be normal people with normal jobs?

Really?

Post by Really? »

HunnyBunny wrote:
welch wrote:
The funny thing about Com's block is that it came about because he insulted Scepticon in a tweet to Melby. Her next tweet was to blockbot to report him for a month old tweet. Hell hath no fury like a bitchy, bored skeptie.
I don't think it's fair to call Melby a skeptic.

HI, MELBY! HOW STUPID DO YOU FEEL? PZ DIVORCED HIMSELF FROM SKEPTICISM AND IS ACTIVELY ANTI-ATHEIST. BENSON IS TAKING IMPOTENT SWIPES AFTER BEING DEAD AGENTED AND DECLARED SP BY YOUR GROUP. BRAYTON WAS ONE OF THE LEADERS AND GOT THE HELL AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS. CARRIER IS COVERED IN SPERM AND PRETENDS THAT ASKING HIS PET FISH FOR APPROVAL IS "PEER REVIEW." YOU'RE NOT STUPID, YOU MUST REALIZE THAT YOUR BLIND SUPPORT OF ELYSE AND "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" LOOKS EVEN DUMBER AFTER ELYSE'S DRUG-FUELED ASSAULT ON COPS AND THESE RAPE ACCUSATIONS FROM PIXLEE.

BELIEVE THE VICTIM, MELBY. BELIEVE THE VICTIM. PUT ELYSE ON THE BLOCK BOT.

RonSwanson

Post by RonSwanson »

PZ Myers is an Atheism own-goal in human form.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Really? wrote:
I am going to die unhappy because I'll never hear Vincent Price, Richard Attenborough or Jon Hamm read this aloud. I am especially interested in hearing sentences like:
Icould also see Morgan Freeman giving it suitable gravitas.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Didn't someone call a rape allegation coming out of Elye's smashparty?

SJWwatchdog

Post by SJWwatchdog »

Tigzy wrote:Looking at the Elyse situation, I am grateful that the worst over-indulgence I can look forward to at a social gathering is being a right devil for the triple cheese stuffed crust pizza and overindulging on the Pringles. Seriously, how anyone can attend a shingdig in the full knowledge that you will not be spared the sights nor copulatory snortings of various saggy-titted hags, weirdos and porcine neckbeards (both male and female) is quite beyond me.

Don't forget the smells.

The one I don't understand is [REDACTED] who's kinda hot. Meaning that she has all sort so options among men and women for various encounters. Yet the people she chooses - wow.
Last edited by Skep tickle on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove what appears to be name/job/location of an Elyse smash party attendee

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Billie from Ockham wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:If we killed off the top 50% most intelligent humans per day, Nerd of Redhead would be safe for approximately 15,000 years.
I wish to make two points. First, The Slymepit is open to non-tribal, within-group disagreement. Second, I'm good at math(s).

If 50% of the remaining population die every day, you'll be down to one person after 33 days. Therefore, the only way for Nerd to be safe for 15,000 years is for Nerd to be last and the 50% is always rounded up.

Wait. Make that three points.

The third point that I like to make concerns assbergers. You'd have to be pretty far out on the spectrum to not realize that a claim involving a human surviving for 15,000 years is hyperbole.

http://i.imgur.com/HtMIF69.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Atheist who shoot Christians expected to see them soon in Heaven

Do other atheist believe in heaven? Did I miss a meeting?

Is this what PZ has been going on aboot?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Cnutella wrote:
Really? wrote:
RIP: Jimmy Stewart, Orson Welles, Marlon Brando, Foster Brooks, Hitler, Dusty Rhodes, Casey Kasem, Al Jolson, Slim Pickens, Gabby Hayes.

Still available: Werner Herzog, Gilbert Godfried, Karl Pilkington, Bono, Shatner.

Alive but booked by Draft Kings: Edward Norton.

welch

Post by welch »

HunnyBunny wrote:
welch wrote:
THIS! SHALL! NOT! STAND!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

HunnyBunny wrote: I think they might be on to us. Did you guys forget to use the back channel again?

PS: Hi MA!

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images ... c-sign.jpg
I'd be flattered by the attention, except Melby hates the entire world.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Service Dog wrote:
Cnutella wrote:
RIP: Jimmy Stewart, Orson Welles, Marlon Brando, Foster Brooks, Hitler, Dusty Rhodes, Casey Kasem, Al Jolson, Slim Pickens, Gabby Hayes.

Still available: Werner Herzog, Gilbert Godfried, Karl Pilkington, Bono, Shatner.

Richard Burton.

There is no other.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

deLurch wrote:Didn't someone call a rape allegation coming out of Elye's smashparty?
AndrewV69 was definitely in the ball park.
Postby AndrewV69 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 pm • [Post 22384]
SJWwatchdog wrote: wrote: I'm new here ... I enjoy this site!

So Elyse is hosting a party this weekend in Chicago with her SJW enablers [...] Substances will be consumed, joy will be expressed, darker emotions will be vented, ulterior motives will be detected, and teams will be formed. Regardless of how things play out, the end result will be a police intervention and the airbnb host throwing them out on the street. I just wish they had a live cam.
You left out the part where Elyse gets raped.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Service Dog wrote:

Still available: Werner Herzog, Gilbert Gottfried, Karl Pilkington, Bono, Shatner.

Still available: Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, H. Jon Benjamin, James Earl Jones, Brian Dunning Skeletor, Optimus Prime, That deep voice guy that says "Get up get up moa moa" in that song.....

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

If you'll settle for Ceelo Green, I'm sure he has a couple of words to spare, for his former rape-accuser.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'd be flattered by the attention, except Melby hates the entire world.
Not true! She would love you if you were a member of a teeny, tiny minority that she could white knight for in a totally-over-the-top melodramatic-look-at-me-I'm-saving-lives, altruism-gone-completely-wrong kind of way.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Is that Doberman from SGT. BILKO? The Doberman's Sister episode was a trailblazer in trans* rights advocacy.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

comhcinc wrote:Atheist who shoot Christians expected to see them soon in Heaven

Do other atheist believe in heaven? Did I miss a meeting?

Is this what PZ has been going on aboot?
PZ is exactly right. As soon as we rejected intersectional feminism and poly normal genderism it was only a matter of time that Harris and Dawkins would convince atheists that mass murder and belief in Heaven was fard. And that rape was good. :cry:

Really?

Post by Really? »

HunnyBunny wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'd be flattered by the attention, except Melby hates the entire world.
Not true! She would love you if you were a member of a teeny, tiny minority that she could white knight for in a totally-over-the-top melodramatic-look-at-me-I'm-saving-lives, altruism-gone-completely-wrong kind of way.
I was born with two penises and a vagina. No testes, but four ovaries. Melby hasn't done shit for me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:The lack of tasteful clouds is also an issue.

I would demand my money back.
:D

Actually I just had that *moment* when you realise you didn't send in the final order form before going on leave and our entire CRM/website/online transaction platform will puff to a temporary-key based nothing on the 10th. So it's a day in the virtual office this morning. :o

Kinda like those hollow promises from 1998 - sitting on the beach conducting "business". They just need to get a fix on the screen contrast problem ..... 8-)

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

welch wrote:Good point. He'd be the final stop on Zeno's Genocide.
I hate to tell you, o misogynist pig, but it's now Xena's Paradox ... if Xena wears half as much clothes in each successive episode, she will never be fully naked.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Update, 11 minutes ago...

http://i.imgur.com/8ci1zAL.png

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

deLurch wrote:

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/Vx6CYfW.png?1[./img]
Mark Bunker (anti-scientology videographer) was on the Skepticon 8 speaker list not more that a few nights ago? Did he get asked about his preferred pronouns and decide to walk the fuck away from crazy? He has studied cults. He knows what cults look like. Some of those folks have the crazy eyes.
Interesting. I'd missed that. Some of the several pages google turns up about Bunker & S8 are gone; here's one that still exists (for now):
http://skepticon.org/sk8-speaker-name-f ... e-presses/
https://archive.is/4fhtU

But maybe he wasn't the one who put the kibosh on his participation. Maybe it became "clear" that there were too many white* men** on the speaker roster.

*that is, people presenting as white
**that is, people presenting as male