Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
ConcentratedH2O, OM

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Holy shit! I think I just discovered Anita Sarkeesian's twin sister from an evil, parallel universe. No goatee thou.
[youtube]fEhyGrK4fiE[/youtube]
I still agree with both of her arguments. Very persuasive.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Parsehole:
Please.jpg
(231.43 KiB) Downloaded 451 times
The pit won't be the same without you. :sad:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tony Parsehole seemingly in distress? I am hoping that he is just refocusing his life and/or becoming something new.

Parsehole, if you are unhappy in some way, please keep posting here. I'm unhappy, too. Laughter and satire and mockery of stupid people is the only way we can deal with problems sometimes.

On the other hand, Parsehole, if you've just passed the bar exam or were just anointed a brain surgeon or something...by all means, dedicate your prodigious talents and limited time to things more important than making deliberately broken people look like the morons they are.

Really?

Post by Really? »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Holy shit! I think I just discovered Anita Sarkeesian's twin sister from an evil, parallel universe. No goatee thou.
[youtube]fEhyGrK4fiE[/youtube]
I still agree with both of her arguments. Very persuasive.
I agree with her primary argucleavage. There's a lot of milky truth in what she's saying. But she may or may not be a troll.

[youtube]mbHa6UrQ6_M[/youtube]

Either way....boobs. Right? It's hard to disagree.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

A woman called Lauren Southern is taking a Women's Studies course and wanted to make vlogs about the class but was told on the first day that she's not allowed to talk about what goes on. Taking Women's Studies = joining a cult.

[youtube]cDiKFtlre00[/youtube]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Suet Cardigan wrote:Parsehole:
Please.jpg
Not just the Pit.

https://twitter.com/SpongyPissFlap/

Today really, really sucks.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

That's horrific and beautiful in equal measure.

I hate/love you accordingly.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Ape+lust wrote:
Suet Cardigan wrote:Parsehole:
Please.jpg
Not just the Pit.

https://twitter.com/SpongyPissFlap/

Today really, really sucks.
I thought this was just Parsehole checking out from the Pit. Maybe not? I will place appropriately nonsexual hugs on the table in case xi would like some.

And I will also cover all the bases by saying that if he's trolling us to see how maudlin we all are, then he is an absolute cunt. Who should PM me immediately to say everything is fine IRL.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

My Radford book arrived. Looks like a nice long read.

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

https://archive.is/0lmJX

FTBers are now taking a dump on Ofie :-)
-- "Ophelia Benson recently harassed an abortion doctor who used inclusive language ...."

WHahhahahhawhuiiiiooooo, she's fair game ^^

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

[youtube]B-Wd-Q3F8KM[/youtube]

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

TiBo wrote:https://archive.is/0lmJX

FTBers are now taking a dump on Ofie :-)
-- "Ophelia Benson recently harassed an abortion doctor who used inclusive language ...."

WHahhahahhawhuiiiiooooo, she's fair game ^^
If you want to buy a dog that will jump through any series of ever smaller hoops you want it to jump through, don't buy me. I don't jump through hoops period. If you ask me too I will piss on your leg. I'm that kind of a dog, because I'm a cat. Don't fucking try to herd me.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Uh oh.

How is Meyers gonna play it when the shooter looks like this?

http://i.imgur.com/LRiCDZ6.png

The porky cunt has some eggshells in his near future.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Hi everyone. just checking in to say thanks for the laughs and everything. it's been great while I've been here but real life is closing in and I won't be around anymore. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.
NO NO NO NO WHAT NO

TONY NO

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

*sigh* I can't believe nobody's gone there yet:

"Oregon shooter used his smartphone right before being apprehended, say police officials. According to a reliable source, his last online activity was a farewell message to an obscure atheist website. The message allegedly stated: "Hi everyone. just checking in to say thanks for the laughs and everything. it's been great while I've been here but real life is closing in and I won't be around anymore. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.". The dark overtones of the message may be indicative of even darker online activities to be discovered during the course of the investigation."

Bye Tony, hold fast!

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

BarnOwl wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:[youtube]nU5cMZymSr0[/youtube]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a horrible person and I don't care … that was hilarious!
We have exactly the same sport in England.

Except we use sheepdogs, sheep and whistles instead of bears, kayaks and pepper spray. And the commands are things like "Come By !" and "Lie !" as opposed to "Please Stop !"

Still I thought this contestant did very well and I hope that the judges didn't remove too many points for the diameter of the holes in the kayak.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I'm having a very reasonable conversation with a full SJW on Facebook right now.

I pointed out the racism and sexism in science fiction; she asked if I thought she was sexist and racist; I said yes.

It's gone on from there. My view is always that many views are lovely, even if the views themselves are shit, and it takes all types to build a world, etc etc. So long as no one is condoning violence, it's fine.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote:
That's horrific and beautiful in equal measure.

I hate/love you accordingly.
Haha, thanks Burzhum!

Yeah, horror and grace, that's Pixlee. A hairy lump of porkfat with a ballerina's name.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Take the Pumpkin Spice Pill...

Lady Bits podcast is a couple of middlebrow normie-norms... avid 'Wait Wait Don't Tell Me' fans.

In this episode, around 7 1/2 minute in, they give serious consideration to Elyse's viral "I'm tired" blog-post.

They prove Paddy right, about SJWs wanting a return to Victornian social rules, by such helpful tips as 'knowing when it's ok to make eye contact with a woman'. I didn't listen-long enough to know if the black co-host objects to being told he's not allowed to look white women in the eye.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

rayshul wrote:I pointed out the racism and sexism in science fiction
Well, you will read "Steership Troopers" :D

(cheap shot, sorry Steers!)

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Hi everyone. just checking in to say thanks for the laughs and everything. it's been great while I've been here but real life is closing in and I won't be around anymore. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.
Good luck and I hope you're able to sort out whatever it is you need to sort out. You are, frankly, a comedy genius and I hope you go on to bigger and better things.

Thanks for the many, many lulz.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I can barely contain my laughter!
The @peepleforpeople feed is currently on lock-down but the flames are burning bright!

Guest_84d94f98

Post by Guest_84d94f98 »

Service Dog wrote:Take the Pumpkin Spice Pill...

Lady Bits podcast is a couple of middlebrow normie-norms... avid 'Wait Wait Don't Tell Me' fans.

In this episode, around 7 1/2 minute in, they give serious consideration to Elyse's viral "I'm tired" blog-post.

They prove Paddy right, about SJWs wanting a return to Victornian social rules, by such helpful tips as 'knowing when it's ok to make eye contact with a woman'. I didn't listen-long enough to know if the black co-host objects to being told he's not allowed to look white women in the eye.

stitcher.com/podcast/cleaver-lemar-mclean/marz-media-podcast/e/lady-bits-episode-30-the-debt-of-misogyny-39934609
I hate pod casts that you can't skip around on. Got distracted by other work, tried to skip back to what I missed and it started from the beginning. Not worth it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Yeah, not worth it. I like that kid that was wrongly accused of the shooting, tho.
[youtube]5tuf59ex-U0[/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bhurzum wrote:I can barely contain my laughter!
The @peepleforpeople feed is currently on lock-down but the flames are burning bright!
Somebody should share this pearl of wisdom with the Google staff, so that they'd understand better who they invited to "fight harassment".

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Were there any clues from spongypissflap account? It's completely deleted now

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

As Parody Accountant requested, here are PNG cutouts of some of our favorite baboons for your own use.

(I don't have as many cutouts as I expected. Mostly I've altered faces in situ, instead of cutting and working on them separately. There are especially few cutouts of unaltered faces, so most of these images are caricatures.)

My sig covers reserved "rights" and requirements (TL;DR -- there are none).

Roughly 150 images, 28 meg zip file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2a5c ... utouts.zip

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:I can barely contain my laughter!
Somebody should share this pearl of wisdom with the Google staff, so that they'd understand better who they invited to "fight harassment".
I think several thousand people already did...

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Jerry Coyne retired this week, Tony retired this week. This leaves one conclusion…

Jerry could have inspired Tony to retire.

Parody Accountant

Aneris wrote:Jerry Coyne retired this week, Tony retired this week. This leaves one conclusion…

If Tony doesn't say anything, and Jerry doesn't deny it...

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Balls :cry: Hope everything's OK and you'll be back at some point in the future :)

Parody Accountant

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

JayTeeAitch wrote:
Balls :cry: Hope everything's OK and you'll be back at some point in the future :)
Not everything is bad news. Sometimes life's other priorities take over. Work, School, Significant others, self improvement, fun...

Parody Accountant

Ape+lust wrote:As Parody Accountant requested, here are PNG cutouts of some of our favorite baboons for your own use.

(I don't have as many cutouts as I expected. Mostly I've altered faces in situ, instead of cutting and working on them separately. There are especially few cutouts of unaltered faces, so most of these images are caricatures.)

:D :D :D

Keating

Post by Keating »

deLurch wrote:
JayTeeAitch wrote:
Not everything is bad news. Sometimes life's other priorities take over. Work, School, Significant others, self improvement, fun...
Trolling the pit may be his Everest. I reckon he'll turn up as a SJW true believer on a blog on FTB.

I'll miss you Tony.

Parody Accountant

Look, he deleted his twitter account. We have to assume this means that he dislikes some or all of his previous statements. This can only mean one thing.

Tony Parsehole is now sjw.

You can't disprove a double negative, so you can all accept the case as solved.

The only way I could ever be convinced that he isn't sjw, is that he pops in here to leave one more goodbye to confirm he's at least okay.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

katamari Damassi wrote:I see the shooter was mixed race. He was half asian just like the LA shooter last year, but how much you want to bet he'll be described as a (cis het)white shooter-just like the LA shooter last year-by morning?
Are you accusing the media of being slanted?

Billie from Ockham

mordacious1 wrote:So they're reporting that the shooter was lining people up and asking them if they were christian? If you said "yes" he shot you in the head, if "no" he shot you in the leg. WTF????
Ah, so he was shooting people in a part of their body that they weren't really using. That's not so bad.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Parody Accountant wrote:Look, he deleted his twitter account. We have to assume this means that he dislikes some or all of his previous statements. This can only mean one thing.

Tony Parsehole is now sjw.

You can't disprove a double negative, so you can all accept the case as solved.

The only way I could ever be convinced that he isn't sjw, is that he pops in here to leave one more goodbye to confirm he's at least okay.
I tell you, sometimes other things in life are more important.

http://i.imgur.com/TtPvqzY.jpg

Parody Accountant

uploadfromtaptalk1443792880193.jpg
(20.09 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

Billie from Ockham

My theory on Parsehole is that some of his trolling behavior rubbed off in a Stockholm Syndrome sort of way, such that he had no choice but to flounce in solidarity with Capt Picard. If we could make this space safe enough for the latter to return, maybe Parsehole would, too. I, therefore, urge Lsuoma to invite Randi Harper to join us as a moderator.

Parody Accountant

You guys life came at me really fast. I am a poly semen fetishist so I don't fear the gay. I deleted my Internet presence, and left a cryptic message.

I'm really excited to have kids.

I did everything right.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
mordacious1 wrote:So they're reporting that the shooter was lining people up and asking them if they were christian? If you said "yes" he shot you in the head, if "no" he shot you in the leg. WTF????
Ah, so he was shooting people in a part of their body that they weren't really using. That's not so bad.
Are you claiming non-Christians don't walk?

That's ableist, shitlord.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It was PZ Meyers.
Nah. PZ only wants to shoot priests. Other Christians he just wants to stab in the belly.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Aneris wrote:Jerry Coyne retired this week, Tony retired this week. This leaves one conclusion…

If Tony doesn't say anything, and Jerry doesn't deny it...
Has anyone ever seen them both in the same room?

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
It was PZ Meyers.
Nah. PZ only wants to shoot priests. Other Christians he just wants to stab in the belly.
Nah, you're mixing Myers up with Carrier who said he wanted to shoot over priests.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Just got a copy of Dawk's new book and took a peek in the index. Myers merits a single mention on page 215 in the context of both of them and others having been duped by Ben Stein for his documentary, although he doesn't name Stein.

John D

Post by John D »

Shit. Crazy Christian hater. Looks bad for our team. Well, I always say.... atheists are no better or worse than anybody else.

Dave

Post by Dave »

JackSkeptic wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
It was PZ Meyers.
Nah, you're mixing Myers up with Carrier who said he wanted to shoot over priests.
I thought he wanted to shoot onto priests. In the course of events, of course.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Dave wrote:I thought he wanted to shoot onto priests. In the course of events, of course.
You're all wrong - he said he wants to shoot onto beasts

Blue haired and/or hipster glasses wearing beasts. (No trannies)

Billie from Ockham

John D wrote:
Shit. Crazy Christian hater. Looks bad for our team. Well, I always say.... atheists are no better or worse than anybody else.
Supposedly, the shooter also said that the Christians would soon be seeing their god, so that would seem to take atheists off the hook.

Parody Accountant

He's a mixed race spiritual atheist republican. How did pz describe him?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

As I predicted; McEwen identified the shooter as a "white man,' and not "mixed race" as the shooter identified himself and appears to be, based on his photograph. Nothing can get in the way of the narrative.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

OK you damned Swedes... discuss. I hadn't heard of this story. I certainly support the statements made by the "Feminist Foreign Minister" of Sweden, but this is so far my only source for this story so there may info I am unaware of.

It's sometimes hard to argue against the fucking hypocrisy of the 'Western Powers/Democracies'.

Example in point - in Kanada our fucking asshole PM who is in the middle of an election campaign has recently concluded the biggest arms deal* ever with the fucking Wahabi Saudi Arabians.

*biggest for Kanada.

http://new.spectator.co.uk/2015/03/swed ... ns-us-all/

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Ape+lust wrote:As Parody Accountant requested, here are PNG cutouts of some of our favorite baboons for your own use.

Yeah Baby!!!

Thanks Hominid=Horny :roll:

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

deLurch wrote:
JayTeeAitch wrote:
Yep understand that, but couldn't be arsed to add a clumsy qualifier to my message. You've done it for me so cheers :)

BTW, Is Bhoytony still around? I've missed large chunks of the pit over the last few months.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

CuntajusRationality wrote:For Parsehole:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... c49d09.jpg
That's perfect for one of Parehole's other alter egos: http://stephenbendelow.tumblr.com/