welch

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by welch »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Service Dog wrote:Fundraiser "Elyse and Brian's Moving Costs", 44 minutes ago:
Update, 18 minutes ago:

"Elyse Wojnowski-Anders
18 mins ·
We have been living with my parents for the last year or so after my husband got laid off and we had to move back from Texas. We were told we need to be out of this house by Nov 1, despite my husband still not having a job... one of their concerns is that they've spent almost 30 years building a reputation in this community...
If me being in your life is bad for whatever reputation you've built for yourself, then your life and its reputation are not something I want to be a part of either. I'm sad that this is happening. But I'm not going to be ashamed of my family being ashamed of my shamelessness. My life, my pain, my struggles and my ability to share them has helped others and they've helped me in return.
I have a solid system of support and love and friendship and a family that extends to the ends of the earth, who have chosen each other, not by blood but consciously and deliberately and lovingly. Most of my loved ones, those I consider family, I've never hugged in person but maybe one day will.
And I hope one day my children are unashamed of their lives and unashamed to challege the systems around them. I hope they want to change the world. If we're not good for your reputation, your reputation does not impress me much. My reputation is me. I don't fit in. I never did. I never will. I can't. I don't want to. I would rather be a force. And I have a reputation for being that. And I am proud of that reputation. I am okay with being El Mofo.
19 Likes3 Comments
Like Share
19 people like this."
tl;dr: the intervention failed.

FIGHT THE POWER BY KILLING YOUR LIVER!

welch

Post by welch »

Ape+lust wrote:She got the boot because she was having public freakouts/meltdowns. Rebecca called 911 on her for threatening suicide (which was calling about a situation in Dallas from Buffalo). She told Mr Useless Hubby she'd do it again if he didn't get Elyse professional help.
Well damn. Watson did something right. Didn't work, but still.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Tribble wrote:I may be mistaken (those of you that read Greenwald more than I do please correct me) but I believe his SJW-buffoonery is mostly focused on "Islamophobia" and on attacking New Atheism. The guy is more Chomsky than SJW. From what I've read the guy is a civil libertarian, not authoritarian than SJWs.
That's correct - but that still makes him a twat.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Ape+lust wrote:
Service Dog wrote:I have zero evidence that she faked stomach cancer or chemo/ but how amazing, if that turned-out to be the reason the Skepchicks booted her.
She got the boot because she was having public freakouts/meltdowns. Rebecca called 911 on her for threatening suicide (which was calling about a situation in Dallas from Buffalo). She told Mr Useless Hubby she'd do it again if he didn't get Elyse professional help.

Elyse had a speaking gig at Skepticon 2014, but got axed before the event because her public behavior made the organizers nervous.

At the same time Skepticon was dumping her, she posted a pic from her trip from Dallas to Chicago, a pic of 5-6 guys at a restaurant table she claimed were bragging about raping women. She was warned she could be sued for it, but Mr Useless Hubby backed her, though it didn't seem he heard what Elyse heard.
Service Dog wrote:Retro-snark flashback, Mayhew vs. Anders:
Sara made Elyse cry once, which compelled Elyse to post her infamous poop-poop-poop-weiners-weiners-weiners vid.

(NSFW sound)
Oh my god

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

sp0tlight wrote:Holy fuck, dudes. I caught up with Pyt. It only took me some fucking months. What a raid it was, the Jan's and Ape's shops, the Amazing Stories of Cum Enthusiast, Dick, PZ watching his shit house wobbling, Watson being replaced by a younger, nicer looking co-host, the YES/NO *trans question, the fucking Twitter in all his glory, Miss Butts.

I only got case of sad once when I read about Greg's situation, but I PM-ed him & donated, so my sins are gone now.

Heartily fuck off to all the new faces who joined when I was away in the real world.
Welcome home. Damn, that's an epic backlog, I guess you were gone for a long time. It might not be too much longer before FtB finally tips over and falls into the swamp. You got back in the nick of time :D

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

This Elyse thing is getting out of hand.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Service Dog wrote:I have zero evidence that she faked stomach cancer or chemo/ but how amazing, if that turned-out to be the reason the Skepchicks booted her.
She got the boot because she was having public freakouts/meltdowns. Rebecca called 911 on her for threatening suicide (which was calling about a situation in Dallas from Buffalo). She told Mr Useless Hubby she'd do it again if he didn't get Elyse professional help.

Elyse had a speaking gig at Skepticon 2014, but got axed before the event because her public behavior made the organizers nervous.

At the same time Skepticon was dumping her, she posted a pic from her trip from Dallas to Chicago, a pic of 5-6 guys at a restaurant table she claimed were bragging about raping women. She was warned she could be sued for it, but Mr Useless Hubby backed her, though it didn't seem he heard what Elyse heard.
Sara made Elyse cry once, which compelled Elyse to post her infamous poop-poop-poop-weiners-weiners-weiners vid.

(NSFW sound)
Oh my god
I'll bet Mayhew feels like a right cunt for stepping to an opponent so intelligent and obviously sane.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

(NSFW sound)
Oh my god
Yeah. Exactly :lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

James Caruthers wrote:This Elyse thing is getting out of hand.
I'm reminded of the words of Neville Chamberlain in 1943, when he said, "This Hitler chap doesn't seem willing to negotiate, after all."

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

The Iranian women’s soccer team will be short one player when it travels to Malaysia to compete in an indoor soccer championship next week. That’s because, according to local reports, the team captain doesn’t have a passport — her husband refused to sign papers to allow his wife to renew it.

Niloufar Ardalan, 30, is married to sports journalist Mahdi Toutounchi, who under Iranian law has the right to keep his wife from leaving the country.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... -passport/

That might sound bad but you soon realize how liberated she is not having to deal with mansplaining, manspreading & sealioning.

Also, being a sport journalist and not letting your wife to represent your country, what a character.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Erm, was somebody suggesting Rebecca Watson was acting out of kindness with regard to Elyse?

Fucking bullshit.

Queen Bee was just making sure she had her bases covered because she knew if harm came to Elyse it would look bad on her. After all, her breakdown seems to have been triggered by her association with the Skepchicks. So, Queen Bee and company had to try and manage her, just as a group of spin doctors try and "manage" the drink problem of a high-profile politician.

I remain certain it was Elyse's connection with Skepchicks, FTBullies, and in particular, Watson, that led to her current state. They are toxic, and people need to learn to keep their friends and children away from SJWs, FTBullies, and Skepchicks, for this is what happens. This is the end game.

In fact, Rebecca Watson is so fucking toxic, simply looking at a picture of her or listening to her whiny voice, can lead to mental imbalances in the weak-minded. Do your duty, and keep your children and friends safe by warning them of her, in the same way you teach children not to talk to strangers.

:)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Parody Accountant wrote: (NSFW sound)

Oh my god
Noooooooooo... We just lost PA.

poop poop poop :romance-admire: wieners wieners wieners :romance-hearteyes:

True love conquers all.

Parody Accountant

Service Dog wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote: (NSFW sound)

Oh my god
Noooooooooo... We just lost PA.

poop poop poop :romance-admire: wieners wieners wieners :romance-hearteyes:

True love conquers all.
Plop plop fizz fizz there goes all my anal jizz

I'm moved, from the heart of my bottom

Parody Accountant

Plop plop fizz fizz
husband drank my anal jizz

Parody Accountant

I'm not good at limerick

Guest_4549549f

Post by Guest_4549549f »

tilt.com/tilts/elyse-and-brians-moving-costs
Update, 18 minutes ago:

"Elyse Wojnowski-Anders
18 mins ·
We have been living with my parents for the last year or so after my husband got laid off and we had to move back from Texas. We were told we need to be out of this house by Nov 1, despite my husband still not having a job... one of their concerns is that they've spent almost 30 years building a reputation in this community...
If me being in your life is bad for whatever reputation you've built for yourself, then your life and its reputation are not something I want to be a part of either. I'm sad that this is happening. But I'm not going to be ashamed of my family being ashamed of my shamelessness. My life, my pain, my struggles and my ability to share them has helped others and they've helped me in return.
I have a solid system of support and love and friendship and a family that extends to the ends of the earth, who have chosen each other, not by blood but consciously and deliberately and lovingly. Most of my loved ones, those I consider family, I've never hugged in person but maybe one day will.
And I hope one day my children are unashamed of their lives and unashamed to challege the systems around them. I hope they want to change the world. If we're not good for your reputation, your reputation does not impress me much. My reputation is me. I don't fit in. I never did. I never will. I can't. I don't want to. I would rather be a force. And I have a reputation for being that. And I am proud of that reputation. I am okay with being El Mofo.
19 Likes3 Comments
Like Share
19 people like this."
Call me when it goes to moving to a commitment to a professional in house rehab center, instead of a case of wine.

Speaking of which, which good is moving expenses & deposit if they don't have the money to pay rent? And when it comes to moving expenses, how pricey is it when you have two unemployed people who cans schlep the stuff over on their own? They want works & a job? Hire themselves as movers for themselves.

-Soylent

Parody Accountant

Guest_4549549f wrote:
tilt.com/tilts/elyse-and-brians-moving-costs
Update, 18 minutes ago:

"Elyse Wojnowski-Anders
18 mins ·
19 Likes3 Comments
Like Share
19 people like this."
Call me when it goes to moving to a commitment to a professional in house rehab center, instead of a case of wine.

Speaking of which, which good is moving expenses & deposit if they don't have the money to pay rent? And when it comes to moving expenses, how pricey is it when you have two unemployed people who cans schlep the stuff over on their own? They want works & a job? Hire themselves as movers for themselves.

-Soylent
If they want breakfast get a job cooking

Guest_4549549f

Post by Guest_4549549f »

Ahhh... so the trick to posting is I can't use the quote button. Man these restrictions are confusing. The error message that "email address is in use" makes no sense in that context as there is no entry field for email address.
-Soylent

Parody Accountant

Guest_4549549f wrote:Ahhh... so the trick to posting is I can't use the quote button. Man these restrictions are confusing. The error message that "email address is in use" makes no sense in that context as there is no entry field for email address.
-Soylent
Try to login and out.

Ctrl f5 might help if that didn't

Parody Accountant

Hey service dog... the elyse quote about a hymn with bombs bursting in air. .. was that the pledge she was talking about or had she correctly identified the source of the lyric?

Guest_4549549f

Post by Guest_4549549f »

John D wrote:I put money on the kids staying with Grandma and Grandpa and Elyse and toilet slave husband moving out. Anyone want to take my bet?
That may be the best possible solution. I wonder of Mr. Anders has an offer to stay along with the kids.

Attacking the police. Rape accusations. With how often the police are coming to and from her parents door, they might as well give them a key.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote:[.youtube]pVZVCbW63lc[/youtube]

Obama on the social justice warrior idiocy.
Kind of a nice if surprising thing to see. Jerry Coyne has a bit of an elaboration on the incident: President Obama decries college’s “coddling” of student sensitivities. Though one might wonder at how much Obama contributed to that sad state of affairs in supporting or promoting the hysteria, the moral panic, associated with "rape culture".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just fucking register, already. If you've ALREADY registered and are having problems, let me know. I can fix it for you.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Parody Accountant wrote:I'm not good at limerick
There once was a whack-job: Elyse
In her mind she was really a piece
- known mostly for rapes
- while on Xanax and grapes
She was knocked on her ass by police

James Caruthers

Apparently Elyse blocked me. So I can't see her latest alcohol+meds+drugs-infused rantings.

She should have blocked all you stalkers over here instead of me. Pitler did nothing wrong.

Parody Accountant

Guest_4549549f wrote:
John D wrote:I put money on the kids staying with Grandma and Grandpa and Elyse and toilet slave husband moving out. Anyone want to take my bet?
That may be the best possible solution. I wonder of Mr. Anders has an offer to stay along with the kids.

Attacking the police. Rape accusations. With how often the police are coming to and from her parents door, they might as well give them a key.
Not sure how sweet and innocent honeybanders is. Maybe he's twisted , or a druggie, or at the very least a long term enabler

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Parody Accountant wrote:Hey service dog... the elyse quote about a hymn with bombs bursting in air. .. was that the pledge she was talking about or had she correctly identified the source of the lyric?
In the letter to the kids' teachers, she correctly attributed the lyrics to The Star Spangled Banner & said her kids don't want to sing that either.

Tomorrow her son's lunch is a flaming bag of dog poop to protest the racist "monkey bars" & her daughter is eating out of a ticking briefcase, because mommy wants to kiss the President.

Parody Accountant

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:I'm not good at limerick
There once was a whack-job: Elyse
In her mind she was really a piece
- known mostly for rapes
- while on Xanax and grapes
She was knocked on her ass by police
Plop plop fizz fizz
Somebody take her kids
Heartache and tears
Upset stomach diarrhea

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Oh, joy. "Mansplaining" was used in the Australian parliament during Question Time.

[youtube]1Yi5aWVZFeA[/youtube]

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

There once was a fellow named Pitler.
He did nothing wrong.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Guest_4549549f wrote:

Not sure how sweet and innocent honeybanders is. Maybe he's twisted , or a druggie, or at the very least a long term enabler
The Golden Years; decades of soul crushing work, you've raised your family, paid off your mortgage, looking forward to living your final years without the constant responsibility and stress. :romance-ballandchain:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Down the street ran a gal named Elyse
Wearing nothing but her BVDs
'til the local gens d'armes
Came to terrible harm
By impacting their crotch on her knees

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

deLurch wrote:
fuzzy wrote:We're supposed to be impressed that this genius invented the alarm clock, an item available for a dollar, is told by an early teacher that he probably shouldn't show that [ thing we haven't seen a picture of ] around, at best sperg-like continues to show it around. then it rings in class? Teachers can't have things that look like guns, knives, or spy-movie bombs. Cops, well they're just general purpose assholes who will exploit situations for jollies, but I'm not surprised they tried to scare this 14-year-old.
I am willing to be the circuit board he built it on was probably already had a clock built into it. He probably just worked in the display.

Is it that impressive for a 14 year old? No. But the kid is involved in their robotic's club. You learn by starting with the simple stuff.

What is the first program everyone has probably done in class. "Hello World." Should we be impressed that you did it? No. But you don't get to the more advanced stuff without playing with the easy stuff as a building block.

How many other kids in his class bother to build and be happy enough to show off something with electronic circuitry? Not many. That is what sets him apart, and that is what makes him impressive.
If Zvan mentions this in her blog I'm sure she'll tell us she could have written the algorithm for the clock project.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Tribble wrote:My wife and daughter are philistines. Everyone is at home for lunch and I made pasta with a truffle sauce. The two shit-heads are like "ewwww...." and 'it smells like farts...' I'm glad I only bought black summer truffles from France as they're relatively cheap at $30/oz. I'd be seriously ****ing pissed if I bought white truffles at nearly $200/oz.

Well, piss on them. They can have Easy Mac.
Mushrooms are like snail meat
I agree. Both are under-appreciated.

As odd foods go, I feel like sushi and sashimi have gone mainstream, but there are a few nice things I still don't have to share with the normals. Escargot, steak tartar, certain kinds of shrooms, and pickled herring are among them.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

From this:

http://www.motorstown.com/images/triumph-tr2-02.jpg
http://www.sportscarshop.com/wordpress/ ... ission.jpg

To this:

http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-cont ... 7-edit.jpg

The problem with Triumph going bankrupt is that they went bankrupt after producing the TR7. I wish they had gone bankrupt before producing the atrocity.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

BTW, I owned a 1967 Triumph GT6 around '76, basically a hardtop fastback version of the Spitfire. Awful awful car. It had a generator that could not charge in the wintertime with the heater and headlights on. Everyone else had been using alternators since the late '50's. Lucas electrical was bad, bizarrely bad. A rustbucket. Most cars - even the Japanese - were pretty rusty, but this one took the cake. I sold it to someone for a few hundred dollars after an accident. Found out the real, authentic wire wheel rims were worth over $1200.

BTW, if you take the spindles of a wire wheel rim off of the car and put them back on the wrong sides of the car (there is a left thread spindle and a right hand thread spindle) the spindle hubs can work themselves loose and finally fall off along with your tires, as I found out in the middle of an intersection one Sunday afternoon.

Guest_4549549f

Post by Guest_4549549f »

Parody Accountant wrote:Not sure how sweet and innocent honeybanders is. Maybe he's twisted , or a druggie, or at the very least a long term enabler
One of the pit's favorite (few) pics of him, if I am not mistaken have extremely small pupils.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080114173627AASaiIH
Opiates (such as Heroin or Morphine) and other central nervous system depressants such as Benzodiazepines and Barbiturates will give you small pupils while under the influence of the drug.

Stimulant drugs like Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines and Ecstasy will give you big pupils - along with Cannabis (Marijuana) - and hallucinogenic drugs like LSD and Ketamine.
Huh. And here I thought pot gave you small pupils. I guess I don't know my drugs.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Old_ones wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Mushrooms are like snail meat
I agree. Both are under-appreciated.
I bought some canned snail once and really did not enjoy it. Maybe I just need to find someone who knows how to prepare it.

I do enjoy things like oysters, mussels, and calamari, and mushrooms are awesome.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Also, regarding sushi: I love nigiri, especially, but my family members are very phobic when it comes to "raw" food. They even give me ugly looks when I order my steak medium rare, so of course they'll never touch sushi no matter how much I prod them to try it.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Just about the only food that I do not much like are organ meats, such as heart, liver, kidneys, and so on :puke-front: . Oh, and I used to really like spicy, as in hot, foods, but somehow my mouth can no longer handle that -- I seem to burn too easy, so to speak.

Escargot? Bring 'em on! Sushi? Used to eat it at least once a week....

yadda yadda.

Actually, I first had sushi 45 years ago in Ottawa, Ontario, of all places.

My mom was a poor, timid, and bored cook, whereas my dad was a very good, but very infrequent cook; however, the old man spent years inculcating in me a love of and desire for new and unfamiliar foods.

So there's that.

/ :think:

Guest_4549549f

Post by Guest_4549549f »

A mayor in a border town of Hungary put out this video for the immigrants.
youtube.com/watch?v=fgJRjy2Xc0c

-Soylent

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

New South Park episode takes on SJWs. It's on point.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Tribble wrote:I may be mistaken (those of you that read Greenwald more than I do please correct me) but I believe his SJW-buffoonery is mostly focused on "Islamophobia" and on attacking New Atheism. The guy is more Chomsky than SJW. From what I've read the guy is a civil libertarian, not authoritarian than SJWs.
That's correct - but that still makes him a twat.
Quote fail. I didn't write that. I think it was Billie.

James Caruthers

Guestus Aurelius wrote:New South Park episode takes on SJWs. It's on point.
Hasn't the show been taking on SJWs for years? There was that whole trans bathroom episode that was practically conservative. :lol:

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Shatterface wrote:http://i.imgur.com/F0qpDN4.jpg

Christ, who's skin is she wearing?
They used to say if you could 'pinch an inch' it was too much. What does a handful of gunt mean?
For all of you pitters who have been calling Elyse a 'cunt',

Losers!!

You can't even spell the word 'gunt'

SM12

Post by SM12 »

What is the problem with Sweden, a rather northerly country which gets little sun?

White people. They are the problem in Sweden.

So say several leading voices in the Social Democrats.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:New South Park episode takes on SJWs. It's on point.
Relative to which, Kirbmarc had earlier argued that:
The images [below] prove that Social Justice is a religion. A secular religion, maybe, but still a religion.http://imgur.com/Q5GmKfw.png
http://imgur.com/E1Y1IKi.png
A point which I had agreed with by noting that one definition for "religion" - "A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion" - easily encompasses the more problematic manifestations of "social justice" and "new atheism" ("Hello, AtheismPlus!") But that had reminded me of a quote of Pascal:
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
Though I'm not entirely sure that "evil" is entirely accurate; seems a better "hypothesis" is to lay the blame at the doorstep of an over-indulgence in self-righteousness, in "a lust to dominate" as St. Augustine put it.

But, as Hanlon's razor has it, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." While the difference is maybe somewhat academic, I think it kind of changes the nature of the response, and which one of several is likely to be most effective.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Elyse having a go at a bloke for 'creepy tattoos' when her own body looks like E.T. ?
Cheeky cunt.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Actually Elyse, your kids are too young to have any say in it, your husband is too cucked to have any say in it, you are too fucked to have any say in it, and the only part of the family that is actually paying for it is kicking your crazy ass out come Nov 1. Hopefully they keep the kids and you kill yourself sooner than later. Because that is how this ends. And the sooner the better. Less damage to the incredibly damaged kids.
Those kids are just fucked in Texas. Texas. She has them basically telling the other kids that America is a terrorist state. In Texas. And kids have the internet and smartphones and Google. They will Google these kids last names. And come up with their gunt of a mother. The playground taunting will be horrific. The grandparents need to write the writeoff off. And save their grandchildren. Or whats left of them.
The sooner the endgame plays it self out, the better. The kids are what matter now, not this walking corpse.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote: But, as Hanlon's razor has it, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." While the difference is maybe somewhat academic, I think it kind of changes the nature of the response, and which one of several is likely to be most effective.
I agree. The majority of SJWs are simply blinded by ideology, prone to extreme tribalism and to strong bias, not deliberate scammers who are trying to profit from shaming others or sociopaths with a lust for power.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Guest_4549549f wrote:

He is certainly an enabler.
I was in a relationship for a while with someone I later realized had borderline personality disorder (this was a couple of decades back before it was easy to search for this information on the internet). She was constantly creating drama, leaving jobs and courses, and causing havoc all around her. None of it was her fault of course - it was always someone else. The thing that made it almost most difficult for me was that she was always threatening suicide. I felt like I was keeping her alive by not doing what I should have done from the outset - leave the relationship.
But me staying allowed her to keep acting out but eventually it got so bad that I did make the break.
Luckily there were no children involved as this would have made it much more difficult.
This may be the situation honeybanders faces but at some point he has to realize that it's not just him, the kids are being subjected to this abuse too. I suspect the problem is that with her around it is difficult for him to find the stability to make the break.
I get the impression that his job problems are tied to Elyse's behavior. He seems to be taking the types of jobs that are easy to get into - but also easy to get fired from if you give the slightest excuse, and it's pretty easy to imagine that Elyse's frequent drug fueled antics/dates/rapes/felonies necessitate him missing a shift or two to go search for her or to look after the kids when she goes out on a date with some new random dude.

So there's a fund being set up to enable them to move out of her parents house?
Frankly the best solution I can see is if the State of Illinois goes ahead with the felony case and provides free accommodation for Elyse for the next couple of years. She may have a chance of getting the drug problem sorted - and her husband, if he manages to think things through, may figure out that the kids need to be kept away from Elyse for their own good and go through with a divorce.
(To be honest, I'm not sure that he is a good parent but he can't be worse than his wife.)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

For no reason, except hoping for someone to make some handy gifs out of it:

[youtube]o-50GjySwew[/youtube]

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Just to add, the grandparents know that this is how it is ending. They know that their daughter is in a death-spiral and they know that heaving her ass out the door has quickened the death spiral. They know how quickly she has gone downhill with her worthless husband standing worthlessly by in the last while. They know how much more quickly it will spiral out of control once they are kicked out. Trust me, they have blown a good chunk of their retirement money getting everything lined up with a lawyer to get the grandkids and get the craziness out of their grandkids lives. They've written Elyse off and the cuck off. I wish them and the kids the best.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Someone else already drew the parallel between Elyse making her kids parrot her politics with theist parents doing the same, but I thought I'd drop this regardless.

It's from ol' Dickie Dawks, so 100% shitlord approved!

[youtube]CULGslK2vrw[/youtube]

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MacGruberKnows wrote:[.tweet][/tweet]

Actually Elyse, your kids are too young to have any say in it, your husband is too cucked to have any say in it, you are too fucked to have any say in it, and the only part of the family that is actually paying for it is kicking your crazy ass out come Nov 1. Hopefully they keep the kids and you kill yourself sooner than later. Because that is how this ends. And the sooner the better. Less damage to the incredibly damaged kids.
Those kids are just fucked in Texas. Texas. She has them basically telling the other kids that America is a terrorist state. In Texas. And kids have the internet and smartphones and Google. They will Google these kids last names. And come up with their gunt of a mother. The playground taunting will be horrific. The grandparents need to write the writeoff off. And save their grandchildren. Or whats left of them.
The sooner the endgame plays it self out, the better. The kids are what matter now, not this walking corpse.
Wishing Elyse dead seems a little extreme, even if understandable. Seems a better solution, as you suggested, is for someone to take the kids away or threaten to do so as that tends to get the attention of many mothers in that situation.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I don't see the situation getting any better. You can only help someone so much and Elyse doesn't seem to want to admit any personal failings. All of her problems are things she thinks she can medicate.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:For no reason, except hoping for someone to make some handy gifs out of it:

DAT CAMELTOE :o

Guest_4549549f

Post by Guest_4549549f »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:For no reason, except hoping for someone to make some handy gifs out of it:

i.imgur.com/eiz96Qk.gif

-Soylent9f

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Billie from Ockham wrote:Look. I apologize for all the "I'm gunna kill a kitten if you quote Steersman" shit that I posted a while back. That was wrong. I'm sorry. But you all need to stop killing my interest in pussy with the pic-of-MoFo quotes. Please.
Thanks. I think - not sure how flattering it is to have my "lucubrations" and "endless qualifications" thought only marginally less bad than "pics-of-MoFo" ... ;-)