Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
dogen

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by dogen »

feathers wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:PZ is also off his meds.
"The flow of good conversation"?!?
Freebleeding strikes again!

John D

Post by John D »

just had to share this photo... just because... because it is Sharon Tate... and I made a plastic model of this Nike missile when I was a kid.
11896206_1162521860430609_4255806565292153412_n.jpg
(62.07 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

Billy The Hillbilly

Post by Billy The Hillbilly »

FEEL THE BERN!

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Not Sharon Tate and a different kind of missile.

http://i.imgur.com/MblRhEE.jpg

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Over at the Poop Chute, someone posted about how ISIS claims that the Koran condones slavery and rape, and is warned by another Chuter not to believe everything she reads because there is a lot of islamophobic propaganda out there.

John D

Post by John D »

dog puke wrote:Not Sharon Tate and a different kind of missile.

http://i.imgur.com/MblRhEE.jpg
Is this the shrine in Korea with the phallus sculptures all over the place? A friend of mine visited this. haha... awesome.
518188483_c_embedStandard.jpg
(44.79 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

dog puke wrote:It never gets said enough but that damned Ape+Lust is a genius and has been outdoing xirzimself in recent times. :burn:
I hardly know what to say to someone being this nice... Thank you. Very very much. :dance:

I was doing that Voldemort pic wrong, anyway. It works better to add the moustache to the Mona Lisa and not the other way around.

http://imgur.com/VCt5X0a.jpg

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

John D wrote:
dog puke wrote:Not Sharon Tate and a different kind of missile.

[img.]http://i.imgur.com/MblRhEE.jpg[/img]
Is this the shrine in Korea with the phallus sculptures all over the place? A friend of mine visited this. haha... awesome.
[attachment=0.]518188483_c_embedStandard.jpg[/attachment]
I think the first pic is from Japan, but according to FTB there are phalluses everywhere and they are bad.
:cdc:

John D

Post by John D »

This is in Bangcock... haha.
penispark2.jpg
(159.32 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shatterface wrote:
Sulman wrote:
If I have learned anything in my life so far, it’s that the only group of people more obsessed with touching a penis than gay men is straight ones. Promise.
I'm guessing his experience with women is somewhat limited.
“I think homosexual desire and homosexual contact are staples of the human experience,” professor Jane Ward, University of California, Riverside, recently told me. “But are also subject to incredible cultural baggage.”

But why are all these straight men vying to take a swim in the rainbow pool?

Ward, who recently published her latest book, Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men, asked herself a similar question years back after hearing from a man she went on a date with about how ‘gay’ his straight fraternity had been.From her research, she has arrived at an interesting conclusion: straight men – specifically white men – are having sex with other men to affirm just how straight they are, because to be straight and still be able to perform ‘gay sex’ – while always remaining uninterested – is the height of white masculinity. And they are the primary group doing this, because they can.

“Sometimes white people, and men in particular, bristle at the concept of ‘privilege,’” she says, speaking more broadly about the term that many use to describe inherent advantages white people have due to skin color.

“But in the context of [my] book, recognizing privilege isn’t about denying what is unique about individual straight white men; it’s about recognizing that straight white men have some unique cultural resources they can draw on to explain away and justify their presumably discordant sex practices.”

According to Ward, this behavior is very much tied to their white privilege, heteronormativety and male privilege to create a nexus in which straight white men can have sex with one another and face no repercussions.

“White men have more room to push sexual boundaries without being immediately pathologized [due to their privileges],” she continued.
Straight white men have sex with other men, not because they want to, but because they can? WTF?

NB: if you are a man who has sex with other men, you are, by definition, not "straight".

Have sex only with opposite sex = heterosexual
Have sex only with same sex = homosexual
Have sex with both = bisexual

Any questions?

Oh and,
“I think homosexual desire and homosexual contact are staples of the human experience,” professor Jane Ward, University of California, Riverside, recently told me. “But are also subject to incredible cultural baggage.”
Never wanted it, never had it -- not even incidental splash damage (h/t Average Dick) -- despite plenty of opportunities & offers (and the Privilegeâ„¢ to back it up.)

At least 89% of the population are just like me (cf. UCLA Williams School meta-study). So how about you get out and about some more among regular folk, Jane Ward, "queer studies, critical heterosexuality studies, critical whiteness studies" professor?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

katamari Damassi wrote:Over at the Poop Chute, someone posted about how ISIS claims that the Koran condones slavery and rape, and is warned by another Chuter not to believe everything she reads because there is a lot of islamophobic propaganda out there.
The baboons are somewhat correct in that ISIS does not condone rape*.

*If you have captured a kafirah during jihad or purchased her legally it is not rape to forcefully have sex with her or kill her if she refuses.

katamari Damassi

I'm not complaining but why are there dog pics with my avatar?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This time w/o quotefail:
Shatterface wrote:
I'm guessing his experience with women is somewhat limited.

But why are all these straight men vying to take a swim in the rainbow pool?

Ward, who recently published her latest book, Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men, asked herself a similar question years back after hearing from a man she went on a date with about how ‘gay’ his straight fraternity had been.From her research, she has arrived at an interesting conclusion: straight men – specifically white men – are having sex with other men to affirm just how straight they are, because to be straight and still be able to perform ‘gay sex’ – while always remaining uninterested – is the height of white masculinity. And they are the primary group doing this, because they can.

“Sometimes white people, and men in particular, bristle at the concept of ‘privilege,’” she says, speaking more broadly about the term that many use to describe inherent advantages white people have due to skin color.

“But in the context of [my] book, recognizing privilege isn’t about denying what is unique about individual straight white men; it’s about recognizing that straight white men have some unique cultural resources they can draw on to explain away and justify their presumably discordant sex practices.”

According to Ward, this behavior is very much tied to their white privilege, heteronormativety and male privilege to create a nexus in which straight white men can have sex with one another and face no repercussions.

“White men have more room to push sexual boundaries without being immediately pathologized [due to their privileges],” she continued.
Straight white men have sex with other men, not because they want to, but because they can? WTF?

NB: if you are a man who has sex with other men, you are, by definition, not "straight".

Any questions?

Oh and,
Never wanted it, never had it -- not even incidental splash damage (h/t Average Dick) -- despite plenty of opportunities & offers (and the Privilegeâ„¢ to back it up.)

At least 89% of the population are just like me (cf. UCLA Williams School meta-study). So how about you get out and about some more among regular folk, Jane Ward, "queer studies, critical heterosexuality studies, critical whiteness studies" professor?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:NB: if you are a man who has sex with other men, you are, by definition, not "straight".

Never had sex with anyone = #gamergater

Any questions?
FTFY.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Scented Nectar wrote:
John D wrote:So, we are "Sunday Assembly Detroit" and, of course, that silly song mentions a kid who is "born and raised in South Detroit." Of course, There is no South Detroit. There is an East and West side, but Windsor is south of Detroit. Haha. Even so, Detroiters love to sing that "South Detroit" part of the song just cause it uses the word Detroit.

For fun there is usually someone in any group of Detroit listeners who shouts out "Windsor" during this part of the song.

I heard an interview with Steve Perry where he was asked about this. He said that they used to stay in the Detroit suburb of "Southfield" when they came to Detroit and he just liked the sound of South Detroit.... and.. of course, Southfield is actually north of Detroit.
That's funny. I guess I was born and raised in South Detroit then. Seems weird though that Windsor is south of Detroit. It feels like it should be the opposite way around since the US is south of Canada for the most part. :)
Windsor is just Canada giving the USA a reach-around.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Ape+lust wrote:Tigzy mocks his murderous impulses and he bristles at being called a shrimp. He is a looney.

http://imgur.com/Z9MF0ck.png
BACK AWAY Slowly

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Tigzy mocks his murderous impulses and he bristles at being called a shrimp. He is a looney.

BACK AWAY Slowly
From the Urban Dictionary:
Shrimp.png
(24.45 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:

BACK AWAY Slowly
From the Urban Dictionary:
Shrimp.png
That's also known as a BOBFOC in the UK - body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

katamari Damassi wrote:Over at the Poop Chute, someone posted about how ISIS claims that the Koran condones slavery and rape, and is warned by another Chuter not to believe everything she reads because there is a lot of islamophobic propaganda out there.
The Koran IS islamophobic propaganda.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Parody Accountant wrote:

BACK AWAY Slowly
Poor dude is hungry. Whatever we do, I hope it doesn't include tweeting him pictures of full course gourmet meals.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Ape+lust wrote:
Really? wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Alex is just working out his resentments (and food issues, they always seem to go together) again. That boy sure loves kicking his grandma.

My Grandmother Used Food as a Weapon
What kind of a cunt enjoys offering food to family, friends and anyone else she knows because she feels less useful with her kids out of the house and giving someone food is literally filling up a void inside them, like the void she feels?

What a bitch.
He reiterated what he said in the article, his grandma belongs in the ground. She may have been a snake, but he's a looney.

http://imgur.com/zENYcMZ.png
I'm not english, or insane, but what the hell is a "stick of rock" and why would it make a kid cry?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

John D wrote:

He is actually saying that he thinks it is proper that he can eat someone because they deserve it simply because he hates them... and killing a chicken is a greater crime. The Fuck? People like him really exist.... and it causes me to marvel at the strange variation in my fellow humans. He must have murder-cannibal fantasies as he drifts off to sleep at night.

I think if he is not careful, and actually does a crime, that he will be labeled as a psychopath and get locked in a hospital forever. Imagine if he is involved in some kind of legal dispute and a head-shrinker does an eval on him. There is no way they would think he was "normal". Fucking psychopath.
You're describing a lot of PETA members.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Badger3k wrote: I'm not english, or insane, but what the hell is a "stick of rock" and why would it make a kid cry?
It took me a second too, but I think he meant stick of gum. Or it's some Limey shit.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Badger3k wrote:I'm not english, or insane, but what the hell is a "stick of rock" and why would it make a kid cry?
Candy cane.

Sugar based hyper-activity fuel for kids.

Teeth wrecking confectionery.

Slipterid

Post by Slipterid »

jet_lagg wrote: Cunning Punt, I just want to hug that poor kitten and snuggle it until the memories of those microaggressions have faded away. If SJWs were all kittens and not noxious fucking bitches like Watson and Sarkeesian, maybe I'd be full blown beta? Maybe that's the key? Just how much evolution has programmed in a sense of empathy towards certain phenotypes?

I'm serious. Maybe it's the alcohol, but I can't bear the idea that a kitten would be sad in any way.
Yes yes YES omg yes.

I am bottle-feeding four rescue orphan 3-week-old kittens just now (well not this instant, they are sleeping, and they are all doing well thanks) and I was cuddling and feeding when my husband's brother came to visit. He was faintly revolted and admits to finding "animals" pointless and the young thereof completely unmoving. So I asked about human babies -- and yes, he melts when he looks at those, which I don't. Not sure what this tells us about evolution and phenotypes and how it fits with your hypothesis, but I do know I need another bottle of wine right now, this one is empty.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Bhurzum wrote:
Badger3k wrote:I'm not english, or insane, but what the hell is a "stick of rock" and why would it make a kid cry?
Candy cane.

Okay, Limey shit it is.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Badger3k wrote:
I'm not english, or insane, but what the hell is a "stick of rock" and why would it make a kid cry?
I think the limeys are talking about sticks of rock candy.

http://www.rockongiftshop.co.uk/images/ ... resize.JPG

http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Travel/Tou ... OfRock.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Badger3k wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Really? wrote:What kind of a cunt enjoys offering food to family, friends and anyone else she knows because she feels less useful with her kids out of the house and giving someone food is literally filling up a void inside them, like the void she feels?

What a bitch.
He reiterated what he said in the article, his grandma belongs in the ground. She may have been a snake, but he's a looney.

http://imgur.com/zENYcMZ.png
https://slimgur.com/images/2015/08/14/a ... 5d9.md.jpg

Creepy McDonald snuck into Granny's room while she was getting her rocks off. Granny quickly tries to cover it up.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Really? wrote:
Badger3k wrote:

How would anyone think a real rock was a candy cane, unless you painted it or some shit? Or the kid was retarded.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/fF92htb.jpg

The (2nd) most disturbing thing from the series of posts from the past 24 hours is this...
No one even knows what my position on 'trigger warnings' is...and only one person bothered to even ask.
All I had said was that I wasn't going to allow mockery of trigger warnings on my wall. Why? Well, you don't know. Maybe I just didn't want a shit-storm on my wall. Maybe I thought the concept was too important to be tossed around in a feeding frenzy. Maybe I thought it was too silly to be wasting time on. Maybe I wanted my wall to have a different focus.
But, instead of considering any of that, I was called a bunch of names by people who were just so SURE that I disagreed with them...so SURE that they knew what I thought...so SURE that I was trying to avoid people who disagreed with me, when they don't even know what my position is.
And, their confidence lead them to make all sorts of hateful remarks and meme posts that were in direct violation of what I'd asked them to do.
I'm happy to discuss anything - especially with people who disagree with me. But that doesn't mean I'm going to have that discussion here.
Be clear, comments are now 'friends' only. Why? Because I don't owe you a forum. Because I don't have time to police people who assume my positions instead of asking them. Because the same irrational people who were unable to actually focus on what I said instead of what they THINK I said will be extra irritated and just as self-righteous in claiming that I'm somehow the irrational one, avoiding real discussion.
If you come to my house and I tell you that beer isn't allowed (it is, actually, but this is a hypothetical) and you open a beer - you're gone. That doesn't mean I don't like beer. It doesn't mean I'm afraid of having anyone in my house with a beer. And if you think it does, you're too stupid to stay in my house for long.
This is my house and it's full of frozen peaches.
Buh-bye.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

deLurch wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:

BACK AWAY Slowly
Poor dude is hungry. Whatever we do, I hope it doesn't include tweeting him pictures of full course gourmet meals.
If I ever end up on that little fucker's dinner table, I'll be sure to give him the most abominable, explosive case of the shits he's ever suffered. Seriously, I'll turn that cunt's bowels to water.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Eskarina wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Sulman wrote:Baboons obsess about the meaning of words. I noticed this over on Steffy's blog ages ago.
I suppose if you belong to a community which continually redefines words and explicitly rules out appeal to a dictionary communication is pretty hard.
Even worse. It could get you ostracised even faster than Oafie not wanting to give a that "Yes or No" answer, if you are not familiar and agreeing with latest definition of "feminism", "misogyny" "atheism" or whatever is the topic du jour.

Would you shun me all if I admitted I'm still a feminist (second wave)?
Many here are, hence the disgruntlement at being labeled rapist, misogynist harassers. This is the SJW's greatest weakness, alienating those that otherwise would be natural allies with their causes by radicalising EVERYTHING until nothing is radical.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Bhurzum wrote:
Candy cane.

So the kid tried to lick a rock thinking it was somehow magically candy?
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/pHWMA ... gifted.jpg

I wonder if Alex was the kid? It would explain more.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Really? wrote:
Badger3k wrote:
I remember reading Brighton Rock in high school and getting a good laugh when half my classmates thought it was a boulder on the beach.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ward's 'study', cited in The Guardian, mentions the 'elephant walk' as evidence of gay sex activity among straight men.

First off, what the ever-living fuck is the elephant walk?

From the source she cites:
elephant walk

often used for hazing where a group of guys form a straight line and grab the erect cock of the guy in back of them with one hand and put their thumb in the sphincter of the guy in front of them then they then walk a in a circle.

"Good god! I can never tell anyone about the date rapes in this fraternity or they will tell everyone that I participated in an elephant walk during hazing. My butt still hurts (weeping)."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... phant+walk

Yes, she cites the Urban Dictionary as evidence for the existence of a phenomena apparently so widespread that gays ought to be offended by straight white men stealing it from them.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Shatterface wrote:Ward's 'study', cited in The Guardian, mentions the 'elephant walk' as evidence of gay sex activity among straight men.

First off, what the ever-living fuck is the elephant walk?

From the source she cites:
elephant walk

often used for hazing where a group of guys form a straight line and grab the erect cock of the guy in back of them with one hand and put their thumb in the sphincter of the guy in front of them then they then walk a in a circle.

"Good god! I can never tell anyone about the date rapes in this fraternity or they will tell everyone that I participated in an elephant walk during hazing. My butt still hurts (weeping)."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... phant+walk

Yes, she cites the Urban Dictionary as evidence for the existence of a phenomena apparently so widespread that gays ought to be offended by straight white men stealing it from them.
Whoa, you never did the elephant walk with a bunch of dudes in college?

Weirdo.

[youtube]Fl2EADCyxSw[/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Really? wrote:
Badger3k wrote:
I remember reading Brighton Rock in high school and getting a good laugh when half my classmates thought it was a boulder on the beach.
They might be confusing it with Plymouth Rock.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Really? wrote:
Badger3k wrote:

How would anyone think a real rock was a candy cane, unless you painted it or some shit? Or the kid was retarded.
Or Alex Gabriel is talking completely unbelievable bollocks yet again.
NGE has shaven Occam.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

The mythologising of hazing, and the embellishment of it at every opportunity is what led to the UVA rape case. Will these people never learn? Will I ever stop asking questions to which I know the answers?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

One of the cases we looked at in my Devience module was that of a disgruntled employee who wrote Fuck Off instead of Blackpool in a stick of Blackpool rock. They stretch the stuff out when they make it so there was half a mile of it.

These days you can buy rock with Fuck Off written through it as a novelty, along with fake tits and gollywogs, along Blackpool's Golden Mile.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

jimthepleb wrote:The mythologising of hazing, and the embellishment of it at every opportunity is what led to the UVA rape case. Will these people never learn? Will I ever stop asking questions to which I know the answers?
I think most reporters do their coke-fueled research in front of the TV.

In this case someone passed out in front of Animal House and woke up somewhere in the middle of Human Centipede 3 and didn't realise it was a different movie.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Tigzy wrote:If I ever end up on that little fucker's dinner table, I'll be sure to give him the most abominable, explosive case of the shits he's ever suffered. Seriously, I'll turn that cunt's bowels to water.
Only one man truly has the Spoons for that.

[youtube]2JI_Jfw22To[/youtube]

Spoon by name, Spoon by nature.

katamari Damassi

I'd heard of the elephant walk years ago, but the story I heard was that it was something done years ago- like in the 50's or 60's and there was a game aspect to it. You marched to Henry Mancini's Baby Elephant Walk, and it went like this: each guy has the thumb of one hand in his mouth and the thumb of the other in the ass of the guy ahead of him. Every one marches in a circle to the music and if at any time your thumb comes out of the guy's ass, then you switch hands and that thumb now goes in your mouth. Even when I heard this 25 years ago I thought it was urban legend.

katamari Damassi

At no point do you handle anyone else's dick.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

katamari Damassi wrote:At no point do you handle anyone else's dick.
We had the 'soggy biscuit'. Another urban legend. You wank onto the biscuit (cookie) last one to come eats it. Heard that a friend of a friend of a friend did it. Most of my friends were bullshitters.
Oh and the girl who slaps dog food on her fanny to get Rover to munch her out before the whole family walk in and shout 'surprise' cos it's her birthday.
I always loved those stories. Disseminating them as far as possible is fine mischief.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Really? wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Alex is just working out his resentments (and food issues, they always seem to go together) again. That boy sure loves kicking his grandma.

My Grandmother Used Food as a Weapon
What kind of a cunt enjoys offering food to family, friends and anyone else she knows because she feels less useful with her kids out of the house and giving someone food is literally filling up a void inside them, like the void she feels?

What a bitch.
When I think of my grandmother "using food as a weapon," it's along the lines of "oh I forgot to tell you we're having everyone over for a 5 course meal tonight and you're the only one who can help me cook (and by help I mean do all the work while I yell at you for doing it wrong)."

I mean, unlike Gabriel, I do love my grandmother, she just doesn't ever bother to plan ahead.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Matt C. said:
That's far too simplistic. It leaves out the fundamentally critical difference between having sex with XYZ because that is specifically what turns you on, and having sex with XYZ for myriad other reasons possibly excluding that that is what specifically turns you on.

I sorta hate to say it, but your defintions of homo/hetero/bisexual come straight from FTB and the Horde.

Parody Accountant

katamari Damassi wrote:I'd heard of the elephant walk years ago, but the story I heard was that it was something done years ago- like in the 50's or 60's and there was a game aspect to it. You marched to Henry Mancini's Baby Elephant Walk, and it went like this: each guy has the thumb of one hand in his mouth and the thumb of the other in the ass of the guy ahead of him. Every one marches in a circle to the music and if at any time your thumb comes out of the guy's ass, then you switch hands and that thumb now goes in your mouth. Even when I heard this 25 years ago I thought it was urban legend.
I heard a variant where if somebody gets hard, you call them a faggot but don't let go

Parody Accountant

Oh.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Because that would be gay.

A lot of these 'initiation ceremonies' sound as likely as the rites Satanists are accused of.

windy

Post by windy »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Parody Accountant wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:I'd heard of the elephant walk years ago, but the story I heard was that it was something done years ago- like in the 50's or 60's and there was a game aspect to it. You marched to Henry Mancini's Baby Elephant Walk, and it went like this: each guy has the thumb of one hand in his mouth and the thumb of the other in the ass of the guy ahead of him. Every one marches in a circle to the music and if at any time your thumb comes out of the guy's ass, then you switch hands and that thumb now goes in your mouth. Even when I heard this 25 years ago I thought it was urban legend.
I heard a variant where if somebody gets hard, you call them a faggot but don't let go
The version I heard was that if you pull someone's dick Candy Man gets you when you look in the mirror.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

elephant walk

Actually, I'm sorry to say that these do exist and they are why I failed initiation to a frat in college. After the guy behind me inserted his thumb to the hilt in my anus, the guy in front of me reached back and then (loudly) reported that I was "not fully participating" and I was shown to the door.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Shatterface wrote: In this case someone passed out in front of Animal House and woke up somewhere in the middle of Human Centipede 3 and didn't realise it was a different movie.
And no doubt also saw food used as a weapon ...

[youtube]cbHDtCTYHjE[/youtube]

Parody Accountant

elephant walk

Actually, I'm sorry to say that these do exist and they are why I failed initiation to a frat in college. After the guy behind me inserted his thumb to the hilt in my anus, the guy in front of me reached back and then (loudly) reported that I was "not fully participating" and I was shown to the door.
Pretty awesome story

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Facts for Islamophobes
It is halal (OK) to buy and sell people if they were taken into captivity during jihad but....

It is not permissible to sell cats, monkeys or dogs, or any other carnivores that have fangs, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade that and discouraged it, and because it is a waste of money, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade wasting money.

And Allaah knows best.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Badger3k wrote: I'm not english, or insane, but what the hell is a "stick of rock" and why would it make a kid cry?
It took me a second too, but I think he meant stick of gum. Or it's some Limey shit.
It's a hard candy stick you culturally ignorant...I can't....you not read the book Brighton Rock?

Really?

Post by Really? »

elephant walk

Damn. You must have been so embarrassed when they called you out for your poor showing in public group gay sex.