Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Shatterface as Guest

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by Shatterface as Guest »

Lsuoma wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote:
John Greg wrote:We're anti-semites now (http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... t-was-odd/), yet, HOLY COW, Jadehawk actually, sort of, defends us.

The world is a strange place.
The Slympit under every bed meme is getting kinda boring. Maybe some have had enough of it.
https://archive.today/KFCGB
The guy's homepage:

http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/7272-ath ... ge__st__20

Since xe lumps Myers in with New Atheism and doesn't seem to express any atheist opinions xirxiself, not to mention sneering at 'Nig' deGrasse Tyson, I'd say the chances of xixexem being a Pitter are as great as winged monkeys flying out of my butt.

shatterface

Shatterface as Guest

John Greg wrote:We're anti-semites now (http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... t-was-odd/), yet, HOLY COW, Jadehawk actually, sort of, defends us.
Ophelia Benson
16 April 2015 at 1:33 pm
Oh ffs – that’s such dirty pool.
If only a certain sealion would spend that energy on this kind of thing…
Benson's diet consists mainly of prions washed down with gin.

Shatterface

Suet Cardigan

Re: Sarahlicity suspended from Lib Dems for "Kill All Men" c

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Struth wrote: The irony here is that Sarahlicity is actually a man. So I wouldn't want her [sic] to be suspended as it's obviously a joke.

She [sic] is one of the blockbot blockers.
Fucking.....Hell.
That's mental. I had no idea she was on multiple Lib Dem executive committees.
And she's thick enough to tweet stuff like that? I can't believe anybody could be that stupid.
Reading the article I think it's dodgy as hell that some Lib Dems are ignoring the complaints but that speaks volumes about them.
Imagine if a any bloke affiliated with a major political party had tweeted something similar about women? It would be front page news for days.
Sarahlicity is Sceptre:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Sceptre

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

JackSkeptic wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:In other news:

Rumor has it that some anti-#GamerGate has for some reason decided to take on both Anonymous and GNAA.

erm... better them than me is all I have to say.
Yes, I do not think they realise who they are attacking.
They could be that stupid, or else they are doing the usual - trolling for negative responses so they can claim harassment.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

some guy wrote:In short, because you are publishing a defamatory statement, and wrapping it within "somebody else said ..." (even if somebody else said it) is not an ultimate defense against libel. You will be held to a standard of care in publishing that statement that will depend on who you are and who the plaintiff is (public or private individual, news organization, etc (as well as other circumstances regarding the publication)).

Even if the Rolling Stone article prefaced every detail in the article with "Jackie said ...", that is not going to get the suit against them by the fraterity thrown out. If the NYT published an opinion piece that was clearly labeled as authored by me, and in that I claimed PZ Myers stole my car, the NYT would be a defendant along with me in any suit brought by PZ, and claiming that the article clearly noted that I was the author and solely responsible for the contents would not help them.
Could you cite a case where a person clearly quoted someone else, adding no endorsement, but was still successfully sued for libel? No link or pdf needed. Just the name of the case will do. Thanks.

Billie from Ockham

Wow. M A Melby is a bit of cunt, eh?

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

A cunt, a liar, and a woefull distorter of truth and reality.

Shatterface as Guest

JackSkeptic wrote:

Rumor has it that some anti-#GamerGate has for some reason decided to take on both Anonymous and GNAA.

They're called Anonymous for a reason.

Oh, please let them take on Anonymous.

Shatterface

Shatterface as Guest

John Greg wrote:A cunt, a liar, and a woefull distorter of truth and reality.
A bleedin' bunghole, if you ask me.

Shatterface

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Richard Carrier shooting more blanks with his intellectual artillery on his Primer of 4th wave feminism post:

abear says

April 5, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Richard Carrier writes:

" This is because the feminism culturally communicated to people is largely a mythical creation of feminism’s enemies, rather than what is really going on among feminists themselves."

There are plenty of people that consider themselves feminists that say and do things that discredit feminism such that it doesn’t need “enemies” to give it bad PR. Take Andrea Dworkin. twisty faster, witchwind, or Hugo Schwyzer.
Likewise, “feminism” has lots of disagreement in its’ ranks. Women like Camille Paglia or Christina Hoff Sommers get a lot of criticism from the more radfem types. Also there is the TERF faction that whip up more than a little controversy.
You can’t blame the bad behavior of some feminists on outsiders, do you?

Richard Carrier says

April 13, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Said the man who ignored literally everything I have ever written about this subject.

And who is so foolishly deceived by MRA propaganda, he actually thinks Sommers isn’t actually an anti-feminist.

And who thinks Dworkin hasn’t been dead since forever.

And who thinks the Sad Puppies aren’t pathetic whining asshats.
What is laughable is it took him about a week to come up with this dishonest non-answer.
He decides to read my mind and tell me what my opinions are- I must be an enemy because I pointed out a stupid thing he said that he couldn't honestly defend.
People that call themselves feminists that he disagrees with are not real feminists.
Andrea Dworkin is dead so it doesn't count that 4th wave feminists often agree with her loony misandrist ravings.
He conveniently ignored modern feminists like twisty faster, witchwind, and Hugo Schwyzer*. Are they false feminist MRA propagandists like Christina Hoff Sommers or are they real feminists that he agrees with and aren't at all embarrassing?
I thought I would put my rebuttal up here because I don't care to wait for his response, which would more than likely be another ad hominem attack claiming my mind is poisoned by MRAs or just incapable of understanding his profound philosophy.

* Gee I wonder why he didn't want to talk about Hugo?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Badger3k wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote:

They could be that stupid, or else they are doing the usual - trolling for negative responses so they can claim harassment.
Uhmmmm...when did it start and for what reason is your avatar sporting a "douche" badge? I must have missed something.

free thoughtpolice

I forgot to ad a link. Also WARNING: Th post in question is long drawn out repetitions of ding bat radfem propaganda, could cause brain damage:
https://archive.today/pguZ2

Shatterface as Guest

Feminists who disagree with Carrier aren't true feminists, they're Scotsmen.

The kilts can be confusing .

Shatterface

Billie from Ockham

I would like to express my appreciation for this post by Jan Steen (yesterday on Michael Nugent's blog):
M.A. Melby wrote:
I’m pretty sure almost everyone, including PZ Myers, understands that he has a caustic style and that he is not some sinless innocent that has never said something unfair.
Classic apologists talk, straight from the William Lane Craig school of apologetics.

Seemingly conceding a point, but in fact conceding something that was never considered to be the actual problem. It is not about Myers’s “caustic style”. It is about his relentless smearing of people. It’s not his style, it’s his substance that is the problem. Melby refuses to engage with the real problem, but instead, as a true apologist, sets up and bravely attacks a strawman.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

tina wrote:I missed Gandalf's latest wizardry. Wot page is it on shitlords?
Probably ninja'd, but still:

[youtube]Zd_galypmhU[/youtube]

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

A bleedin' bunghole, if you ask me.
HAHAHAHA. Indeed!

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

I think Gusterfuns latest is truly brilliant, especially the listing of names at the end. Truly hilarious.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

John Greg wrote:I think Gusterfuns latest is truly brilliant, especially the listing of names at the end. Truly hilarious.
Made me laugh as much as the Nuremberg Rally.

Er...I mean Gefan's video which uses images of the Nuremberg Rally. Oh, whatever, quotemine away!

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

The French guy endorses nazism at the Nuremburg rally! Says so s/h/it'sself

CaptainFluffyBunny

John Greg wrote:The French guy endorses nazism at the Nuremburg rally! Says so s/h/it'sself
Learn Phil's pronouns! Phrog, phroggie, phrogself.

some guy

Post by some guy »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
some guy wrote:In short, because you are publishing a defamatory statement, and wrapping it within "somebody else said ..." (even if somebody else said it) is not an ultimate defense against libel. You will be held to a standard of care in publishing that statement that will depend on who you are and who the plaintiff is (public or private individual, news organization, etc (as well as other circumstances regarding the publication)).

Even if the Rolling Stone article prefaced every detail in the article with "Jackie said ...", that is not going to get the suit against them by the fraterity thrown out. If the NYT published an opinion piece that was clearly labeled as authored by me, and in that I claimed PZ Myers stole my car, the NYT would be a defendant along with me in any suit brought by PZ, and claiming that the article clearly noted that I was the author and solely responsible for the contents would not help them.
Could you cite a case where a person clearly quoted someone else, adding no endorsement, but was still successfully sued for libel? No link or pdf needed. Just the name of the case will do. Thanks.
No, i don't have a citation. (So what? FLOOSH? [emoji1]) Any first year law school Torts textbook will cover it.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Shatterface as Guest wrote:
Okay, so someone on the Block Bot committee is actually a member of one of the parties currently in power in the UK?

A tool we have always known was a tool for political censorship is actually controlled by people close to the government?

Wow, that's really punching up.

Shatterface
HAHAHAHA. They're off their fucking rockers, mate.
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS REAL.

ELECT MP Elfwick (pronouns: Duchess, Her Dutchy) Lib Dems

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Okay, so someone on the Block Bot committee is actually a member of one of the parties currently in power in the UK?

A tool we have always known was a tool for political censorship is actually controlled by people close to the government?

Wow, that's really punching up.

Shatterface
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS REAL.

ELECT MP Elfwick (pronouns: Duchess, Her Dutchy) Lib Dems
Isn't it oolon that has an aunt in the House of Lords?
They remind me of the rich spoilt kids that infest university politics.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

I just rewatched Gaspers's latest, for the third time. I really think it is perhaps s/h/it's best work to-date. Brilliant, very, very, very funny.

Billie from Ockham

some guy wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:Could you cite a case where a person clearly quoted someone else, adding no endorsement, but was still successfully sued for libel? No link or pdf needed. Just the name of the case will do. Thanks.
No, i don't have a citation. (So what? FLOOSH? [emoji1]) Any first year law school Torts textbook will cover it.
No, I don't do the FLOOSH thing, thanks for asking. I'll just write you off as being full fo shit and move on. The line between republishing/repeating a libelous statement and reporting the same is, indeed, covered in most textbooks on torts. That how I know that you're full of shit.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

James Caruthers wrote:I believe HJ Hjornebot's position is that PZ is deliberately being retarded as part of an elaborate trolling prank. That was the gist of what he had said in the comments, I believe.

Now damn, that's impressive. PZ is so retarded his own fans think he's pretending to be that stupid.
PZ the gardener.

[youtube]FcPQ9gww_qc[/youtube]

CaptainFluffyBunny

John Greg wrote:I just rewatched Gaspers's latest, for the third time. I really think it is perhaps s/h/it's best work to-date. Brilliant, very, very, very funny.
QFT. All my wife has to do is say "water spider" and I crack up.

Garlix

Post by Garlix »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John Greg wrote:The French guy endorses nazism at the Nuremburg rally! Says so s/h/it'sself
New Metal band name detected.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Garlix wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
New Metal band name detected.
What name, the Phrog Frogs? Sorry Phil, I can't help myself..I'm genetically programmed to troll French types at every available opportunity.

tina

Post by tina »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
tina wrote:I missed Gandalf's latest wizardry. Wot page is it on shitlords?
Probably ninja'd, but still:

[youtube]Zd_galypmhU[/youtube]

Now THAT made my day! Ta Phil...

Absolutely brilliant Gertrude :dance: :dance: :dance:

Parody Accountant

good job Zgeffvan.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Richard Carrier shooting more blanks with his intellectual artillery on his Primer of 4th wave feminism post:

abear says

April 5, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Richard Carrier writes:

" This is because the feminism culturally communicated to people is largely a mythical creation of feminism’s enemies, rather than what is really going on among feminists themselves."

There are plenty of people that consider themselves feminists that say and do things that discredit feminism such that it doesn’t need “enemies” to give it bad PR. Take Andrea Dworkin. twisty faster, witchwind, or Hugo Schwyzer.
Likewise, “feminism” has lots of disagreement in its’ ranks. Women like Camille Paglia or Christina Hoff Sommers get a lot of criticism from the more radfem types. Also there is the TERF faction that whip up more than a little controversy.
You can’t blame the bad behavior of some feminists on outsiders, do you?

Richard Carrier says

April 13, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Said the man who ignored literally everything I have ever written about this subject.

And who is so foolishly deceived by MRA propaganda, he actually thinks Sommers isn’t actually an anti-feminist.

And who thinks Dworkin hasn’t been dead since forever.

And who thinks the Sad Puppies aren’t pathetic whining asshats.
What is laughable is it took him about a week to come up with this dishonest non-answer.
He decides to read my mind and tell me what my opinions are- I must be an enemy because I pointed out a stupid thing he said that he couldn't honestly defend.
People that call themselves feminists that he disagrees with are not real feminists.
Andrea Dworkin is dead so it doesn't count that 4th wave feminists often agree with her loony misandrist ravings.
He conveniently ignored modern feminists like twisty faster, witchwind, and Hugo Schwyzer*. Are they false feminist MRA propagandists like Christina Hoff Sommers or are they real feminists that he agrees with and aren't at all embarrassing?
I thought I would put my rebuttal up here because I don't care to wait for his response, which would more than likely be another ad hominem attack claiming my mind is poisoned by MRAs or just incapable of understanding his profound philosophy.

* Gee I wonder why he didn't want to talk about Hugo?
So, Christina Hoff Sommers is an anti-feminist, while Andrea Dworkin was a feminist. That is the best argument for not being a feminist I have ever heard.

By the way, here's something to help you remember what's his names moniker:

http://images.cinefacts.de/GefangeneFra ... 185227.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Over at Michael's:
Shivar April 15, 2015 at 8:59 pm
Ron Murphy @31

Actually, Bendelow trained at the same SJW camp as Godfrey Elfwick, since they’re both troll twitter accounts belonging to Slymepit idiot Tony Parsehole.
Tony, can you confirm or deny?

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Over at Michael's:
Shivar April 15, 2015 at 8:59 pm
Ron Murphy @31

Actually, Bendelow trained at the same SJW camp as Godfrey Elfwick, since they’re both troll twitter accounts belonging to Slymepit idiot Tony Parsehole.
Tony, can you confirm or deny?
We'll we are all Franc, so...

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Indded.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Whoops.

Indeed.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Gen, Uppity Ingrate and Ilk should add Loose Canon to its nym.

That is all.

Parody Accountant

I wonder if FtB ever realized the Franc Hoggle they doxxed was just a dead dude's details fed to them?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Reverse, delete, retype. Loose Cannon.

Shatterface as Guest

Dick Strawkins wrote:Isn't it oolon that has an aunt in the House of Lords?
They remind me of the rich spoilt kids that infest university politics.
They're the fucking Establishment.

I wonder how safe space/trigger warning student arseholes feel knowing they've been conned into using Block Bot by members of a party that cut a deal with the Tories to support tuition fees?

Shatterface

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Parody Accountant wrote:Has anybody asked Steersman if his definition of the word 'nigger' could change to accomodate the Michael Jordan VS Chamilionaire fued?

[.youtube]y4ZQERHL6ow[/youtube]

At a party, Michael Jordan is taking pictures with random people, probably all females... pretty girls etc.
Chamilionaire waits for a slow moment and asks for a picture.
Interestingly at 1:25, Michael Jordan is quoted as saying
Michael Jordan *said* not, wrote:"hell no, I aint taking no pictures with no niggas!"
Michael Jordan was using the word 'nigger' / 'nigga' to mean 'MALE'. He had no problem with girls asking him. I doubt that he would have turned away a pretty black girl... you know?

So, steersman, under this definition, you are a nigger. Congratulations, nigga.
:ugeek:
Though I think you’re misinterpreting what Jordan said, and what I’ve been saying; seems Jordan is saying that Chamilionaire is a “nigga” because Jordan looks down his nose at him. Consider this quote from the article The semantics of slurs: A refutation of coreferentialism:
The second source of supporting evidence suggesting that slurs and descriptors are not coreferential expressions with precisely the same extension comes from the discussion MacDonald (1999) provides in All Souls: A Family Story from Southie. Here MacDonald (1999) discusses how slurs were used in his linguistic community and reports that the slur nigger was in fact used to apply to some but not all African Americans (p. 61). As MacDonald (1999) explains in All Souls:

“I spent hours in our apartment in Old Colony trying to grasp this hierarchy of niggers that I’d discovered. I wanted to know exactly where I fit into the scheme. Of course, no one considered himself a nigger. It was always something you called someone who could be considered anything less than you. I soon found out that there were a few black families living in Old Colony. They’d lived there for years and everyone said that they were okay, that they weren’t niggers but just black. It felt good to all of us to not be as bad as the hopeless people in D Street or, God forbid, the ones in Columbia point, who were both black and niggers. But now I was jealous of the kids in Old Harbour Project down the road, which seemed like a step up from Old Colony, having many families left over from when housing projects were for war veterans, and when some of the kids had fathers. Of course, we were all niggers if we went to City Point, so forget going there again to see the beautiful beaches and Castle Island. I wondered if the Point kids might be niggers to people who’d really made it, like out in tidy West Roxbury or the suburbs that everyone talked about moving to when they won the lottery. (p. 61, my emphasis)”
And there's this portion of a Chris Rock YouTube video that's quoted in the same article:
There’s like a civil war going on with black people, and there’s two sides: there’s black people, and there’s niggas. The niggas have got to go. Every time black people want to have a good time, ignorant ass niggas fuck it up [. . . ] Can’t go to a movie the first week it comes out. Why? Cause niggas are shooting at the screen! What kind of ignorant shit is that? [. . . ] Hey I love black people, but I hate niggas boy, boy I hate niggas [. . . ] Can’t have shit in your house! Why? Because niggas will break in your house. Niggas that live next door to you break in your house, come over the next day and go, ‘‘I heard you got robbed’’. Nigga, you know you robbed me! You ain’t hear shit cause you was doing shit! Damn. Tired of niggas [. . . ] You know what’s the worst thing about niggas? Niggas always want some credit for some shit they supposed to do. For some shit they’re just supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

KiwiInOz wrote:Reverse, delete, retype. Loose Cannon.
Might have been more accurate the first time: "Canons to the left of us, canons to the right" .... :-)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Steersman wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:Reverse, delete, retype. Loose Cannon.
Might have been more accurate the first time: "Canons to the left of us, canons to the right" .... :-)
True that. :D

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

http://skeptischism.com/bdc/2015/04/16/ ... he-racist/

Responding to Greta Christina's exclusion of people

Parody Accountant

Steersman wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Has anybody asked Steersman if his definition of the word 'nigger' could change to accomodate the Michael Jordan VS Chamilionaire fued?

[.youtube]y4ZQERHL6ow[/youtube]

At a party, Michael Jordan is taking pictures with random people, probably all females... pretty girls etc.
Chamilionaire waits for a slow moment and asks for a picture.
Interestingly at 1:25, Michael Jordan is quoted as saying
Michael Jordan *said* not, wrote:"hell no, I aint taking no pictures with no niggas!"
Michael Jordan was using the word 'nigger' / 'nigga' to mean 'MALE'. He had no problem with girls asking him. I doubt that he would have turned away a pretty black girl... you know?

So, steersman, under this definition, you are a nigger. Congratulations, nigga.
:ugeek:
Though I think you’re misinterpreting what Jordan said, and what I’ve been saying; seems Jordan is saying that Chamilionaire is a “nigga” because Jordan looks down his nose at him. Consider this quote from the article The semantics of slurs: A refutation of coreferentialism:
The second source of supporting evidence suggesting that slurs and descriptors are not coreferential expressions with precisely the same extension comes from the discussion MacDonald (1999) provides in All Souls: A Family Story from Southie. Here MacDonald (1999) discusses how slurs were used in his linguistic community and reports that the slur nigger was in fact used to apply to some but not all African Americans (p. 61). As MacDonald (1999) explains in All Souls:

“I spent hours in our apartment in Old Colony trying to grasp this hierarchy of niggers that I’d discovered. I wanted to know exactly where I fit into the scheme. Of course, no one considered himself a nigger. It was always something you called someone who could be considered anything less than you. I soon found out that there were a few black families living in Old Colony. They’d lived there for years and everyone said that they were okay, that they weren’t niggers but just black. It felt good to all of us to not be as bad as the hopeless people in D Street or, God forbid, the ones in Columbia point, who were both black and niggers. But now I was jealous of the kids in Old Harbour Project down the road, which seemed like a step up from Old Colony, having many families left over from when housing projects were for war veterans, and when some of the kids had fathers. Of course, we were all niggers if we went to City Point, so forget going there again to see the beautiful beaches and Castle Island. I wondered if the Point kids might be niggers to people who’d really made it, like out in tidy West Roxbury or the suburbs that everyone talked about moving to when they won the lottery. (p. 61, my emphasis)”
And there's this portion of a Chris Rock YouTube video that's quoted in the same article:
There’s like a civil war going on with black people, and there’s two sides: there’s black people, and there’s niggas. The niggas have got to go. Every time black people want to have a good time, ignorant ass niggas fuck it up [. . . ] Can’t go to a movie the first week it comes out. Why? Cause niggas are shooting at the screen! What kind of ignorant shit is that? [. . . ] Hey I love black people, but I hate niggas boy, boy I hate niggas [. . . ] Can’t have shit in your house! Why? Because niggas will break in your house. Niggas that live next door to you break in your house, come over the next day and go, ‘‘I heard you got robbed’’. Nigga, you know you robbed me! You ain’t hear shit cause you was doing shit! Damn. Tired of niggas [. . . ] You know what’s the worst thing about niggas? Niggas always want some credit for some shit they supposed to do. For some shit they’re just supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does.

NO YOU DUMB BASTARD.

While you are well-read and I enjoyed your paragraphs / links... you are fucking way off. Michael Jordan was CLEARLY using the term 'nigga' to mean MALE... exclusively.

He wasn't talking about race. He was not talking about class. He was not talking about snubbing a low-life. He WAS TALKING ABOUT MALES.

Can somebody please watch the video from the beginning, all the way up to 1:30ish? Tell steersman that it's obvious from the context of black culture and what MJ was saying: "Niggas = males".

If you detected a snub, it's there. It's a snub that says "you have a penis, therefore don't talk to me." He's saying that other random dudes are annoying as shit, and he's just there for the pussy.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I'll bet in the dark, these two can't tell who's scratching whose ass. They're a narcissist's miracle match.

http://imgur.com/4QuHwCl.jpg

Eron Gjoni is appealing Zoe's gag order. Maybe those carefree months where she can call him a domestic abuser without response are coming to an end.

http://imgur.com/VktNx4i.png

some guy

Post by some guy »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
some guy wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:Could you cite a case where a person clearly quoted someone else, adding no endorsement, but was still successfully sued for libel? No link or pdf needed. Just the name of the case will do. Thanks.
No, I don't do the FLOOSH thing, thanks for asking. I'll just write you off as being full fo shit and move on. The line between republishing/repeating a libelous statement and reporting the same is, indeed, covered in most textbooks on torts. That how I know that you're full of shit.
Whatever, pal. I'm just a lawyer, whereas you must a professor at a prestigious law school based on the confidence you have in your superior knowledge of the law in this area. I'll retire from this conversation. (And maybe see if I can recover some of that tuition money I paid; clearly my education was substandard.)

free thoughtpolice

:lol: Oh-oh! Michael Nugent has some intellectual artillery aimed in his direction!
https://archive.today/Aq8gM

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

I think that the biggest issue that PZ faces is not in this trial but in case Karen loses big as he could be next on the radar. Note that Radford's lawyer gave PZ a dump of the data which PZ gleefully and publically ignored. So if he tried to use ignorance as an excuse, it will go down like a lead balloon.

Parody Accountant

I think the biggest issue that PZ faces is cholesterol

Post by Guest »

Is Dick Carrier uber atheist, uber feminist, uber scholar aware of his environment to qualify as uber driver?

https://archive.today/LJs1Y
http://i.imgur.com/JYb1IzK.png

So there are many fine activists of color at FTBullies, but Sikivu Hutchinson seems not to be one of them.

Sadly for Herr Professor Dokor dick carrier, Sikivu has blogged at FTBullies as recently has 2 1/2 weeks ago. How can he not be aware she is a FTBully of Color (FoC)?
https://archive.today/VG6NP

Oh well, I'm sure I can trust what he has learned of fourth wave feminism by reading blogs.
And he's probably a fine driver, so long as he's not making videos, or self-pleasuring.

Shatterface as Guest

free thoughtpolice wrote::lol: Oh-oh! Michael Nugent has some intellectual artillery aimed in his direction!
The more they spray their rape accusations against Shermer the more obvious their pattern of behaviour will be when Radford takes them to court.

Also Carrier claiming there's more evidence against Shermer than many Catholic priests: what an absolute fucking cunt.

Shatterface

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Guest wrote:Is Dick Carrier uber atheist, uber feminist, uber scholar aware of his environment to qualify as uber driver?

http://i.imgur.com/JYb1IzK.png

So there are many fine activists of color at FTBullies, but Sikivu Hutchinson seems not to be one of them.

Sadly for Herr Professor Dokor dick carrier, Sikivu has blogged at FTBullies as recently has 2 1/2 weeks ago. How can he not be aware she is a FTBully of Color (FoC)?

Oh well, I'm sure I can trust what he has learned of fourth wave feminism by reading blogs.
And he's probably a fine driver, so long as he's not making videos, or self-pleasuring.
Atheism Identity Movement?
Clearly another deliberate tour de force by Dr. Richard Carrier, PhD to set up an opposite number to the Christian Identity Movement.
Either that or he's a clueless twat.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Shatterface as Guest wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote::lol: Oh-oh! Michael Nugent has some intellectual artillery aimed in his direction!
The more they spray their rape accusations against Shermer the more obvious their pattern of behaviour will be when Radford takes them to court.

Also Carrier claiming there's more evidence against Shermer than many Catholic priests: what an absolute fucking cunt.

Shatterface
Calling Carrier a twat or a cunt is wrong because vaginas actually contribute to humanity on occasion when a child is born.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Guest wrote:Is Dick Carrier uber atheist, uber feminist, uber scholar aware of his environment to qualify as uber driver?

[bimg]http://i.imgur.com/JYb1IzK.png[/bimg]

Perhaps because she garnered just two comments on her last five posts?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

These are heady times. Imagine a world where Nugent had never been born ...
http://i.imgur.com/9KLXLVO.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Calling Carrier a twat or a cunt is wrong because vaginas actually contribute to humanity on occasion when a child is born.
I'm a fan of female sexual organs, less so of Carrier. :drool:
Also, despite getting called a misogynist or an MRA by clueless cultists like Dishonest Dick Phd, in general I like the humans attached to said organs. :)

Southern

Post by Southern »

Anonymoose is full SJW-tard these days. They'll "take" them, realize they're the same, and join forces against something else.

Southern

Post by Southern »

The world is a strange place.
There was me, hoping that this was about Peezus screencapping some of my Taylor Swift contributions...

But of course it's about his pastry white tentacle raping asshole.

Meh. I'm depressed.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

It's quite something to see Richard Carrier—a failed academic whose greatest achievement is convincing atheists otherwise, and who's done literally nothing to fight for women's rights except vote for Democrats and rage-blog impenetrably—hurl accusations of rape apology at Michael Nugent, a real-life activist who fights tirelessly for women's rights in a still somewhat-theocratic country where abortion isn't even legal.

Check your American privilege, Poindexter.