Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
ReneeHendricks

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by ReneeHendricks »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Gefan wrote:Welcome back, Renee!

So, aside from the usual baboon antics, at this end, led by Doctor Abbie, we've been dabbling in genetic splicing.
Our first project was a combination of Oolon, Eucliwoo, and Jar Jar Binks.
Results have been mixed.
At one point it escaped and re-located to Denmark, but has been recaptured and brought back to The Pit. It's English is still a work in progress.

I understand you two have just met.
Also:

Dr Professor Dr Dr Avicenna was exposed as a fantasist and plagiarist in seven different languages.

PZ Myers accused Michael Nugent of being a sea lion and provider of safe havens for rapists and slymepitters (but I repeat myself).

Fascist Tit has had to have a rebore and have a new bung installed in the hole.
So, same shit, different day?

Coming back to the 'pit is like putting on your favorite pair of slippers, I swear.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

The whole Avicenna thing was a barrel of lulz, worth searching out. Our resident idiot trolls, not so much. I'm just hoping no one doxxes me with my IP and then hunts me down with a wee pellet gun. That would be so very scary.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Also:

Dr Professor Dr Dr Avicenna was exposed as a fantasist and plagiarist in seven different languages.

PZ Myers accused Michael Nugent of being a sea lion and provider of safe havens for rapists and slymepitters (but I repeat myself).

Coming back to the 'pit is like putting on your favorite pair of slippers, I swear.
Also, Mykeru flounced.

Nec_V20

Re: How 'bout them Hawks!?

Post by Nec_V20 »

Easy J wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:Not really I can do "better".

The fuckers here know better than to go at me one to one - you might want to take some pointers.

The buggers here actually ignore me because they cannot hack it one on one.
I once had a plus-sized woman tell me that I wouldn't fuck her because I couldn't handle a "real woman". I'm sure she felt better after saying it, too.
Really?

If you were ever together with any woman the fact that she was "plus-sized" probably meant that you were somewhat ambiguous with respect to your own gender choice and you might want to get your shit together.

Or you are such an ugly fucker that only a "plus-sized" would ever look at you.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:The whole Avicenna thing was a barrel of lulz, worth searching out. Our resident idiot trolls, not so much. I'm just hoping no one doxxes me with my IP and then hunts me down with a wee pellet gun. That would be so very scary.
Oblivious troll is obvious.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:The whole Avicenna thing was a barrel of lulz, worth searching out. Our resident idiot trolls, not so much. I'm just hoping no one doxxes me with my IP and then hunts me down with a wee pellet gun. That would be so very scary.
Oblivious troll is obvious.

Obviously!

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Easy J wrote:

The fuckers here know better than to go at me one to one - you might want to take some pointers.

I once had a plus-sized woman tell me that I wouldn't fuck her because I couldn't handle a "real woman". I'm sure she felt better after saying it, too.
Really?

If you were ever together with any woman the fact that she was "plus-sized" probably meant that you were somewhat ambiguous with respect to your own gender choice and you might want to get your shit together.

No, Nec. Men don't get together with large women because they aren't completely hetero. Where did you pick that up?

Actually some dudes put her up to it as a prank. It didn't work out too well for them though. Every person associated with the prank ended up in the hospital - accidents happen.

Also, I have Asperger's & euthanized my mother & tell strangers about it everywhere I post.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Easy J wrote:
No, Nec. Men don't get together with large women because they aren't completely hetero. Where did you pick that up?

Actually some dudes put her up to it as a prank. It didn't work out too well for them though. Every person associated with the prank ended up in the hospital - accidents happen.

Also, I have Asperger's & euthanized my mother & tell strangers about it everywhere I post.
Does that mean that your pee smells funny?

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

I have been misquoted, I was banned for doing back to you fuckers after it was done to me.

However the person(s) that did it to me face no penalty.

SO now I am going to "report" the posts and I bet that fuck all is done about it.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Yes, but my B vitamins are rocking 7 I'm loving the fiber.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Easy J wrote:

Did she smell of asparagus?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Gefan wrote:Welcome back, Renee!

So, aside from the usual baboon antics, at this end, led by Doctor Abbie, we've been dabbling in genetic splicing.
Our first project was a combination of Oolon, Eucliwoo, and Jar Jar Binks.
Results have been mixed.
At one point it escaped and re-located to Denmark, but has been recaptured and brought back to The Pit. It's English is still a work in progress.

I understand you two have just met.
Also:

No, not the same shit. I was alternating turds and blood for a couple of days.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Easy J wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Yes, but my B vitamins are rocking 7 I'm loving the fiber.
If there is any kind of justice then your ass is out of here for deliberately misquoting me motherfucker.

Plonk

Post by Plonk »

SoylentAtheist wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that Lindsay West was a lesbian, who oddly enough is/was involved in a domestic partnership living arrangement with a gay man (who I think is now deceased).
I don't think he's dead. But a lot of people (excluding Lindsay?) do assume he's gay.

A fan met them both and assumed they were roommates, even when they were holding hands:
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... is-radical

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Nec_V20 wrote:If there is any kind of justice then your ass is out of here for deliberately misquoting me motherfucker.
Where?

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Well fucking done you fuckwit.

I have just put in a complaint against this deliberate misattribution of a quote to me.

I guess it is going to be overlooked - unless if course YOU CAN FIND WHERE I ACTUALLY SAID WHAT WAS ATTRIBUTED TO ME.

Until the fuck you too.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Easy J wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
Easy J wrote: I once had a plus-sized woman tell me that I wouldn't fuck her because I couldn't handle a "real woman". I'm sure she felt better after saying it, too.
Really?

Neccers flagged you as falsely quoting him. I checked and you didn't. From now on I'll be ignoring Neccers' reports. Lucky him!

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Lsuoma wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Yes. And she threatened to euthanize my mom for doxxing her because "accidents happen" or something.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

What was falsely attributed to you Nec?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Neccers flagged you as falsely quoting him. I checked and you didn't. From now on I'll be ignoring Neccers' reports. Lucky him!
Actually, I simply removed his ability to report posts. He's really taking a shit with his own clothes on, isn't he?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And each time he pisses me off, I'll be eroding his privileges some more. Mebbe he'll end up only being able to post plain text!

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Easy J,

Keep on digging the hole deeper because you have deliberately attributed quotes to me which I did not make.

Weirdly enough my ass was out of here a lot sooner than anyone has reacted to you.

So it seems that they don't really have any standards around here - just excuses.

Not that I am really surprised.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Lsuoma wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Actually, I simply removed his ability to report posts. He's really taking a shit with his own clothes on, isn't he?
I think the strait-jacket is the property of his keepers but the rest of the clothes he's shitting in are probably his.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Lsuoma wrote:And each time he pisses me off, I'll be eroding his privileges some more. Mebbe he'll end up only being able to post plain text!
Damn, you're brave, boss. Because accidents.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:And each time he pisses me off, I'll be eroding his privileges some more. Mebbe he'll end up only being able to post plain text!
I have an idea! Disable his edit button. That will really piss him off. :o

free thoughtpolice

Easy J wrote:
Yes. And she threatened to euthanize my mom for doxxing her because "accidents happen" or something.
I gather you got to Mom first?

CaptainFluffyBunny

DoxxingNec.jpg
(4.83 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
Sorry, gotta dox you Nec. Let me know if you need a band-aid.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

BTW ... re: Lindy West and Plus size Women. Someone at the Guardian is all pissed off because:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... her-talent

(underline is mine)
Her obituary opened with:
COLLEEN McCullough, Australia’s best-selling author, was a charmer. Plain of feature, and certainly overweight, she was, nevertheless, a woman of wit and warmth. In one interview, she said: “I’ve never been into clothes or figure and the interesting thing is I never had any trouble attracting men.”
Now, what do we learn from this introduction? The fact that she was a best-selling author is quickly tossed aside in order to discuss her looks and her success with men. In the first paragraph. Of her obituary. Which is meant to sum up her entire life. McCullough was a woman who penned The Thorn Birds, still the highest-selling Australian book of all time. After working as a neuroscientist in Sydney, she went on to write that particular book during her time in the neurology department at Yale. This is a woman who also wrote an acclaimed seven-book, methodically researched, historical series called Masters of Rome, which won her diverse fans like Newt Gingrich and Bob Carr. She is someone who accomplished an astonishing amount during her life, and here she is reduced, in a moment, to her looks and her ability to attract men.
I could say a lot but I am going to keep it short and simple: Because biology. It works bitches. Otherwise none of us would be here.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Nec_V20 wrote: Unfortunately I will be dead soon.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Nec_V20 wrote:Easy J,

Keep on digging the hole deeper because you have deliberately attributed quotes to me which I did not make.

Weirdly enough my ass was out of here a lot sooner than anyone has reacted to you.

So it seems that they don't really have any standards around here - just excuses.

Not that I am really surprised.
Don't be so petulant, Nec. The fuckers here know better than to go at you one to one - you might want to take some pointers.

The buggers here actually ignore you because they cannot hack it one on one.

Or maybe I'm misquoting you again.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Those who threaten don't do. I only kept options open.

There might be an atheists convention in our future where I might meet up with some of you.

Who knows, accidents happen.
Okay seriously, what the fuck, Lsuoma. I've been a mod and all I ever do when modding is sit on my ass and laugh at the reports people file, but I'd STILL ban a poster like Nec for this fucking shit. He's starting to put you into legal liability territory imo.

I don't see the point in eroding his posting privileges a la PZ's disemvoweling or whatever else. I think Nec should have to either admit it was a troll post and he didn't mean it or get banned. Threats should be a serious matter and credible threats imo are about where I draw my freeze peach line. Nec is such a weird unstable fucker I find it easy to believe he would hurt someone in real life for an imagined internet slight.

BTW Nec, way to be 2edge5me with all this internet badass "my hidden monster" bullshit. How about, if you ever do try to hurt anyone at an atheist convention, I hope they CCW carry and pop an entire clip in your ass.

Because this is 'Murica, bitch, and we keep them cocked and locked around these parts.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

James Caruthers wrote:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
This is NOT a misquote - it's a correction!

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Here is the cover girl for the SI swimsuit edition:

https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/a0R5 ... 015-1-.jpg

That is also Derek Jeters girlfriend. Bastard

And the NFL's biggest idiot, Johnny Forgot His Name has this for a girlfriend:

http://files.shandymedia.com/styles/pag ... j4f6a8.jpg

Bastard.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

James Caruthers wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

There might be an atheists convention in our future where I might meet up with some of you.

Okay seriously, what the fuck, Lsuoma. I've been a mod and all I ever do when modding is sit on my ass and laugh at the reports people file, but I'd STILL ban a poster like Nec for this fucking shit. He's starting to put you into legal liability territory imo.

I don't see the point in eroding his posting privileges a la PZ's disemvoweling or whatever else. I think Nec should have to either admit it was a troll post and he didn't mean it or get banned. Threats should be a serious matter and credible threats imo are about where I draw my freeze peach line. Nec is such a weird unstable fucker I find it easy to believe he would hurt someone in real life for an imagined internet slight.

BTW Nec, way to be 2edge5me with all this internet badass "my hidden monster" bullshit. How about, if you ever do try to hurt anyone at an atheist convention, I hope they CCW carry and pop an entire clip in your ass.

Because this is 'Murica, bitch, and we keep them cocked and locked around these parts.
I disagree - IMHO, he's clearly a silly little troll, and so long as people respond he'll go on trolling.

It's pathetic, true, but you guys have to do your part as well.

Also, he's pissed off that he's 26 ignores behind Jessie.

dogen

Post by dogen »

screwtape wrote:Ladies, Gentlemen and others. Today I finished chemotherapy—cycle 6 is done! Now a couple of months to recover (I negotiated down from three with the hematologist) and back to work. Now for three episodes of Wolf Hall.
Awesome -- well done, m8!

dogen

Post by dogen »

SoylentAtheist wrote:
Gefan wrote:And therein lies the problem, of course (at least from the RadFem point of view).

When this woman...

http://celebdailynews.com/wp-content/up ... ed-467.jpg

...appears in Sports Illustrated (and, worse draws positive male attention) it does not make Lindy West...

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Lind ... mFZPnl.jpg

...feel any better (and, of course, it's all about them feelz).

She can't normalize herself by pointing to abnormally skinny models as a supposed ideal. She can't accuse men of desiring "women who look like pre-pubescent boys", and she's still stuck near the bottom of the food chain, scrabbling around for a whole new set of rationalizations for why she's so miserable.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that Lindsay West was a lesbian, who oddly enough is/was involved in a domestic partnership living arrangement with a gay man (who I think is now deceased). Attracting men then should not be of interest to her. Attracting women on the other hand...
In her case, gravity should help with that.

:rimshot:

free thoughtpolice

26? No wonder he's pissed.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Say 'hi' to your mom for me!

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Nec_V20 wrote:

LOL. Threats in the post where you say "those who threaten don't do". Thanks for making your lack of intent clear, bozo.

In the event you change your mind, its OK. I'm sure the event security will quickly isolate and eject the quirky fucker who keeps trying to corner strangers so that he can lecture them about his mother's cancer, or whatever.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

[quote="Lsuoma"]And each time he pisses me off, I'll be eroding his privileges some more. Mebbe he'll end up only being able to post plain text![/quote]

After reading back I realise that I got pissed off because I misread nested quotes - most especially:

"I once had a plus-sized woman tell me that I wouldn't fuck her because I couldn't handle a "real woman". I'm sure she felt better after saying it, too."

As attributed to me.

It is something I would never say.

So I have to eat crow and say I am sorry to Easy J.

I abase myself Easy J. and hope you accept this in the spirit it is offered.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

[quote="Lsuoma"]And each time he pisses me off, I'll be eroding his privileges some more. Mebbe he'll end up only being able to post plain text![/quote]

.. .----. .-.. .-.. ... .- ...- . -.-- --- ..- - .... . - .-. --- ..- -... .-.. .

:)

CaptainFluffyBunny

FT, I'm sure you've already checked, but just in case...Ol' Neppers IP is from Germany, and not a Damion sock, right? Not that Damion would ever sock, oh, noes. And to be sure, Nec seems genuinely disturbed, but still...

Really?

Post by Really? »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Here is the cover girl for the SI swimsuit edition:

Bastard.
Why, oh why, do we have a society that conditioned these fit, rich, attractive men to choose such young and incredibly hot women? We need to change things. This is so unnatural.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Nec_V20 wrote:

.. .----. .-.. .-.. ... .- ...- . -.-- --- ..- - .... . - .-. --- ..- -... .-.. .

:)
Which translates into: "I'll save you the trouble"

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

AndrewV69 wrote:BTW ... re: Lindy West and Plus size Women. Someone at the Guardian is all pissed off because:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... her-talent

(underline is mine)
Her obituary opened with:
COLLEEN McCullough, Australia’s best-selling author, was a charmer. Plain of feature, and certainly overweight, she was, nevertheless, a woman of wit and warmth. In one interview, she said: “I’ve never been into clothes or figure and the interesting thing is I never had any trouble attracting men.”
Now, what do we learn from this introduction? The fact that she was a best-selling author is quickly tossed aside in order to discuss her looks and her success with men. In the first paragraph. Of her obituary. Which is meant to sum up her entire life. McCullough was a woman who penned The Thorn Birds, still the highest-selling Australian book of all time. After working as a neuroscientist in Sydney, she went on to write that particular book during her time in the neurology department at Yale. This is a woman who also wrote an acclaimed seven-book, methodically researched, historical series called Masters of Rome, which won her diverse fans like Newt Gingrich and Bob Carr. She is someone who accomplished an astonishing amount during her life, and here she is reduced, in a moment, to her looks and her ability to attract men.
I could say a lot but I am going to keep it short and simple: Because biology. It works bitches. Otherwise none of us would be here.
I haven't read her Thorn Birds book, however, I do have to say the first 3 books in her Masters of Rome series are excellent.
The First Man in Rome, The Grass Crown & Fortune's Favourites

Getting through the first few chapters of First Man in Rome is going to be rough, it kept on putting me to sleep. She goes all boring ass Tolken/Biblical in recounting all of the historical connections in exhausting detail. But after that the story flows and is well worth getting over that initial hump

I can't say much about the rest of her series as I haven't read it. I didn't know she had more books in that series until just now. Looks like I have a few more books for my to do list.

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

Bastard.
They are rich and well beyond your standard physical fitness. I am sure those men can give those women some good long serious poundings with the endurance they have built up.

If you are jealous, hit the gym.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Nec_V20 wrote:
After reading back I realise that I got pissed off because I misread nested quotes - most especially:

"I once had a plus-sized woman tell me that I wouldn't fuck her because I couldn't handle a "real woman". I'm sure she felt better after saying it, too."

As attributed to me.

It is something I would never say.

So I have to eat crow and say I am sorry to Easy J.

I abase myself Easy J. and hope you accept this in the spirit it is offered.
No problem, Nec. Thanks for that. Apology accepted.

And looking back over everything, I think I probably should've just manned up & got down with that big girl, too. These days I'm packing generic Cialis & next time I'll do better. ;)

Really?

Post by Really? »

SoylentAtheist wrote:

Bastard.
They are rich and well beyond your standard physical fitness. I am sure those men can give those women some good long serious poundings with the endurance they have built up.

If you are jealous, hit the gym.
That's not how it works now, Soylent. Choosing partners based upon sexual fecundity and attractiveness is sexist (if you're a male). We must now choose partners with privilege toward how unattractive and shrill a person is (if you're a male).

Go see Magic Mike XXL, opening in theaters this Spring.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Heh, heh. Ol' Neccers is PMing me knuckle/teeth threats now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

screwtape - congrats on finishing chemo!!

Renee - good to see you back here & glad to hear your guy is doing well after his cancer treatment.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Really? wrote:

[.img]https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/a0R5 ... 015-1-.jpg[/img]

[.img]http://files.shandymedia.com/styles/pag ... j4f6a8.jpg[/img]

Bastard.
Why, oh why, do we have a society that conditioned these fit, rich, attractive men to choose such young and incredibly hot women? We need to change things. This is so unnatural.
Well, the breast implants probably help.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Lsuoma wrote:Heh, heh. Ol' Neccers is PMing me knuckle/teeth threats now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just wear thick leather gloves to your next atheist/skeptic conference & you should be okay.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Skep tickle wrote:
Really? wrote:

[.img]https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/a0R5 ... 015-1-.jpg[/img]

[.img]http://files.shandymedia.com/styles/pag ... j4f6a8.jpg[/img]

Bastard.
Oh, appearance-shaming! While I never! (or is there some reliable way to tell without feeling them?)

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Really? wrote:
Oh, appearance-shaming! While I never! (or is there some reliable way to tell without feeling them?)
YES! Please discuss this in-depth. And in a Romanian accent. (Don't ask.)

CaptainFluffyBunny

Checking for real boobs, yes, an informative video perhaps. Maybe done by an attractive woman showing how to detect boob enhancement in other attractive women. I would watch this video, for educating myself, of course.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Checking for real boobs, yes, an informative video perhaps. Maybe done by an attractive woman showing how to detect boob enhancement in other attractive women. I would watch this video, for educating myself, of course.
Just not Elaine in the sauna.

http://sharetv.org/images/guide/346160.jpg

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Lsuoma wrote:Heh, heh. Ol' Neccers is PMing me knuckle/teeth threats now :lol: :lol: :lol:
I honestly don't understand the entire concept of threats. If I intend a hostile act against someone, the last thing I want is for them to know it's coming.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

On “Fat Shaming”
[youtube]dUCvFGFWDe4[/youtube]

I like the channel in general, and the idea in particular: it's diverse commentary on random subjects where each person does a video for each weekday.

I don't really care about the subject itself, but saw it in discussion and like Peach's take on it. Obesity won't become cool very soon, so I think there are more interesting things than engaging in a trench war that moves the acceptance of obesity an inch in one or the other direction.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

screwtape wrote:Ladies, Gentlemen and others. Today I finished chemotherapy—cycle 6 is done! Now a couple of months to recover (I negotiated down from three with the hematologist) and back to work. Now for three episodes of Wolf Hall.
Bravo!!

:dance: :clap:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Really? wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Well, the breast implants probably help.
YES! Please discuss this in-depth. And in a Romanian accent. (Don't ask.)[/quote]
This may be (==is) TMI, but I remember a flight from LHR to SEA in 2000, when I'd just woken up late from drunken monkey sex with an acquaintance, and had to rush to the airport to get my flight. I was so late, they'd reassigned my seat, so I got bumped to business (win #1).

My next-seat-neighbour was a slightly plump girl with an accent who kept on looking at me curiously, and eventually asked if I'd hold her hand as she was scared of flying. So I did, and she started scratching my palm (Europeans can probably tell where this is going), and about 25-30 mins later she took my hand and stuffed it down her slacks. I'd just got divorced a few months earlier, and needed little encouragement. We snuggled under the blankets, and a bit later I was giving her the shocker, and after she'd finished she decided to go for a slobber on my knobber - no complaints from me!

Anyway, we ended up in the mile-high club (me renewing my membership, she a new recruit) and the rest of the flight was sticky and fun!

Her name was Leeia, and she was Bulgarian, or so she said. Never met her again, although she was moving to Seattle. It was on this trip that I met the lady who has been Mrs Lsuoma since Sep 2002. We only met in person three times before we got engaged, so a total of about 10 hours.

Anyway, this was one of the most intense sexual experience I remember apart from the time when I left Burroughs Wellcome in Dartford in 1979, and Belinda Stride took me and fucked my brains out until I could barely stand. She accused me of dying after about 3 hours of cray fucking.

As I said, probably TMI, and no, I have no pictures, just happy memories.