Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
comhcinc

Re: STFU about Zimmerman. Nobody else gives a crap.

Post by comhcinc »

BarnOwl wrote:Or maybe not so much ....
o.O
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/12 ... 00x300.jpg

She's cute and willing to get an abortion. WOULD DO!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote: BTW, I once saw Tom Hardy in Tesco Stockton North (his lass lives in Thorpe Thewles) and his basket contained some mid level expense spuds and a form of pinkish dipping sauce. I hope he enjoyed them all.
He's also much shorter than me which made me extremely happy.
Also, if you've seen him in Bronson, you'll note he has a pretty small cock, too.

BTW, did he buy clean spuds, or dirty ones? It's actually better to get the dirty ones, as they keep longer.
Clean spuds as I recall They were shitty Tesco own brands. 5kg for £2.50, the cheap cunt.
No Maris Pipers for the Hardy family.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tony Parsehole wrote:If any admins are reading could you please apply a retroactive "smiley" to my previous comment to avoid giving any offence to comhinc (who I love dearly)?
Thanks.
Yes you do love me dearly.

With a love like ours no smileys are necessary.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

comhcinc wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:If any admins are reading could you please apply a retroactive "smiley" to my previous comment to avoid giving any offence to comhinc (who I love dearly)?
Thanks.
Yes you do love me dearly.

With a love like ours no smileys are necessary.
As long as you never took my tirade srsly.....You can never tell nowadays, can you?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Guess what? My lass bought me a pipe! For smoking baccy! How fucking good is that?
And the best bit is it doesn't make me a hipster because.... reasons! Get in!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I was a pipe smoker before it was cool to be a pipe smoker. Is it cool to be a pipe smoker? Anyway what did you get Tony?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

dogen wrote: But for the non-ethanol 'boutique' gas I put in my Stihl (namedrop namedrop namedrop), my understanding is that I can leave the gas in it for as long as I want and it will be fine.
I left ethanol-laced (California Summer gasoline) fuel in my Stihl in June, and it started right up on the third pull in October.

Did I mention it's a Stihl?

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

didymos wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Can't wait for this article but the reaction apéritif will be even better. Shanley's Twitter feed alone is beyond the most imaginative parody.
It's up I honestly thought she was a poe.
Milo's such an obvious shit-stirrer, but that was amusing. She's gone into Twitter lockdown in response, after throwing a fit of course:
For fucks sake, is there any way to see images on Twitter larger?

Random Lurker

Post by Random Lurker »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Random Lurker wrote:On a serious note I can't help but feel sad for 'Jackie'. She's sounding more and more like someone with actual mental health issues (I'm not in any way a Dr., though) ; unfortunately instead of getting actual help she fell in with the SJW lot who took her existing crazy and added turbo-chargers to it.
Here are some more folks to feel sorry for, then:
Sally Strange
Shanley
Chop Suey
Diana Wu

With that said, and in light of the above discussion of E85, I take personal offense at your linking of turbos with SJWs. One place where I am completely safe from them - for now, at least - is a rally (where we use E85 or E92 to run mo' boost with a small intercooler and low griund speeds).
The thing is, in cases of genuine mental health issues I can feel compassion for a 'wrong actor' and still not excuse their actions or claim that their condition in any way lessens the impact of things. When I say mental health issues I don't mean bullshit like 'twitter PTSD', or any of the self-diagnosed conditions (aspergers seems to be the current flavor-of-the-month). I know first hand how horrible the USofA can be in treating for-real mental health conditions, and to me that's a tragedy. Getting medication or even talking to a therapist to have an outlet can be a serious challenge thanks to our fucked up health care system and stigmatized view of mental issues. Add to that a population of SJWs who are all too eager to 'believe the victim', and it's no wonder bullshit cases like this one make it so far before rudimentary critical thinking interrupts the narrative to ask "... wait, what did you just claim happened?".

My totally-not-a-Dr.-so-don't-dox-me view of 'Jackie' is someone who is fantasy-prone, with self esteem issues. She turned some peripheral person in her life into a central figure of importance. Having that importance be a negative way (brutally gang raped) gave her tons of support and attention from SJWs and SJW-friendly people/orgs. When I was young I knew a girl who did something similar : she invented relationships and adventures with people that were pure fantasy. Because of the atmosphere of the time those took shape as wild rides on the back of a hot guy's motorcycle that never really happened, trips to exotic places she'd never been, etc. Today those same self-aggrandizing fantasies would have her phantom beau anally raping her on the back of the motorcycle rather than screaming down Pacific Coast Highway at 100+ MPH.

In my friend's case the damage was limited to her own credibility with people she spun her yarns to. 'Jackie', unfortunately, got a whole host of people and orgs caught up with her. The fact that she might be for-real crazy doesn't make things okay for those caught in the blast zone, but at the same time I personally can still feel sad for someone who might not have been so destructive to herself and so many other innocents had she been given a pill rather than a 'Take Back The Night' poster. And sad that she didn't get the 'what you say can/will have consequences' lesson in some way that didn't affect other people. I'm looking at her father, and his very recent statements where he lambasted people who had the nerve to doubt any part of her story ... just because some bits of it had been shown to be absolutely false. Thanks for encouraging your daughter's fantasies at the expense of a host of innocent people, you prick.

It's like the untreated schizophrenic who goes on a shooting spree. It doesn't make the victims any less dead or wounded, it doesn't change the ultimate culpability away from the person who had a finger on the trigger, but it's also fucked up that conditions existed to get someone that broken in the first place.

Naturally, none of the above should be taken as applying in any way at all to BS artists like Hensley or the A+ crowd with their salad-bar 'conditions'. If anything those fucknozzles make it harder for people with genuine ailments to be taken seriously by society as a whole.

tl;dr version : if you're a genuinely broken person I can feel compassion for you without excusing or diminishing what you've done to others because of it. Also, fuck (metaphorically) Hensley and all the poseurs like her.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:@Pitch

I just blank Avi out now, other then using him for the occasional laugh on twitter. His mind is like a tub of boiling cats.

Speaking of being waaaay mental - but in a good way, this time - anyone seen the new Mad Max Fury Road trailer yet?

[youtube]YWNWi-ZWL3c[/youtube]
It's not much to go on, but I'm happy to see that kid losing his marbles about having a lovely day.

Hardy and Theron are going to be brilliant, whatever they do. So, the bad guys had better be up to it. That mohawked psycho from Road Warrior is a tough one to beat.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Tony Parsehole wrote: Clean spuds as I recall They were shitty Tesco own brands. 5kg for £2.50, the cheap cunt.
No Maris Pipers for the Hardy family.
Ah, he's practising a false economy there - cheap they may be, but they're not going to last five minutes if they're clean. Best thing for Tom to do is get a big sack of dirty spuds, preferably from a farmers' market. They'll last all winter, possibly even longer. Even better is if Tom's dad has an allotment - fresh out of the ground, covered in muck. Herd them all into a cool, dry dark place and he'll have home made chips on hand from now until doomsday.

Hopefully Tom's lurking here, and he'll appreciate my advice.

In fact, I think Viz should run a 'Tom Hardy's guide to good potatoes' info strip. I'll mention it to Barney Farmer or that other Viz bloke on twitter, I think.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Southern wrote: There's nothing New Wave cannot defile:

[youtube]VnejLmQGYhg[/youtube]
Pseudo Echo's 'Love An Adventure' was one of the first albums I ever bought. Know what? I still like it.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

comhcinc wrote:I was a pipe smoker before it was cool to be a pipe smoker. Is it cool to be a pipe smoker? Anyway what did you get Tony?
It's not cool to be a pipe smoker but that makes it cool.
My pipe is from the £1 shop. That's how much my lass loves me. And I bought Condor baccy as my first smoke. Smells like a dead pensioner so it's deffo the good stuff. The woman behind the counter laughed her tits off at me buying pipe baccy and then gave me a free tamping tool so it was worth the mockery.
Let's be pipe bros. It's not hipsterish if your lass buys you it. Thats the rules.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4iQS7bIUAAbR8C.jpg

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Guess what? My lass bought me a pipe! For smoking baccy! How fucking good is that?
And the best bit is it doesn't make me a hipster because.... reasons! Get in!

You should try the lumbersexual look on for size

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Real men smoke tobaccy out of their stihl chainsaws.

Random Lurker

Post by Random Lurker »

Oh, and just to counter-balance my previous too-serious reply : I don't care how much of a racist fuck Mel Gibson is, I don't care what the post-apocalyptic gasoline situation would be, Mad Max II (Road Warrior) is one of the greatest things human beings have ever achieved (screw you, penicillin). If I were offered a choice between getting raped by Kate Beckinsale or watching MM2 on a bigassed screen in surround sound I'd probably have to end up flipping a coin.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

bovarchist wrote:
For fucks sake, is there any way to see images on Twitter larger?
Right click - View Image

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Mell Gibson isn't racist coz the Jews aren't a race. They're a Zionist conspiracy invented by the Jews.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

comhcinc wrote:
o.O

She used to be pretty cute, but most recent pics I have seen indicate she does everything in her power to not be cute. Would still do, though.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:@Pitch

I just blank Avi out now, other then using him for the occasional laugh on twitter. His mind is like a tub of boiling cats.

Speaking of being waaaay mental - but in a good way, this time - anyone seen the new Mad Max Fury Road trailer yet?

[youtube]YWNWi-ZWL3c[/youtube]
It's not much to go on, but I'm happy to see that kid losing his marbles about having a lovely day.

Hardy and Theron are going to be brilliant, whatever they do. So, the bad guys had better be up to it. That mohawked psycho from Road Warrior is a tough one to beat.
The bloke who played Toecutter from Mad Max 1 is in it. Beat that!

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

comhcinc wrote:I was a pipe smoker before it was cool to be a pipe smoker. Is it cool to be a pipe smoker? Anyway what did you get Tony?
"Pipe smoker", that's a euphemism, right?

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Random Lurker wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:But don't forget, shitlord, it's our fault that she made this stuff up: we're the real rapists!
"Your facts didn't ask for permission to enter my lived experience. Stop reality-raping me!!"

On a serious note I can't help but feel sad for 'Jackie'. She's sounding more and more like someone with actual mental health issues (I'm not in any way a Dr., though) ; unfortunately instead of getting actual help she fell in with the SJW lot who took her existing crazy and added turbo-chargers to it.

Sucks for her, sucks for the falsely accused, sucks for the RL friends she trashed to RS. Sucks for a whole lot of innocent people getting hit with collateral damage. The only people it doesn't appear to suck for are the SJW rage-bloggers. Fucking parasites.
Yes, this is how I feel, too. Though in a big-picture sense this is perhaps a "win" for rational anti-SJWs, it's a tragedy on a personal level. I don't envy Jackie the public humiliation that's surely now starting to hit her like a ton of bricks.

And it's an ironic tragedy: in playing the victim for social gain, she becomes a pariah and, indeed, a victim. A victim of her own insanity, of a credulous journalist's irresponsibility, of editorial incompetence, and of a toxic SJW culture that encourages all of the above. It's the perfect storm of mental instability, peer pressure, laziness, and publicity.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

I'd put people who brag about having an abortion on about the same level as people who brag about how much they get drunk. Nothing wrong with either, but certainly nothing to be pround of.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

I, on the other hand, am very pround of myself.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

And as cute as Mowgli is, she's got nothing on that smoking hot chick in Mississippi.

Too soon, I suppose.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Random Lurker wrote:So now it's looking like both Rolling Stone and 'Jackie' have simply made a whole lot of shit up : http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/edu ... story.html
They [the friends Jackie went to the night of the attack] said there are mounting inconsistencies with the original narrative in the magazine. The students also expressed suspicions about Jackie’s allegations from that night. They said the name she provided as that of her date did not match anyone at the university, and U-Va. officials confirmed to The Post that no one by that name has attended the school.

And photographs that were texted to one of the friends showing her date that night actually were pictures depicting one of Jackie’s high school classmates in Northern Virginia. That man, now a junior at a university in another state, confirmed that the photographs are of him and said he barely knew Jackie and hasn’t been to Charlottesville for at least six years.

The friends said they never were contacted or interviewed by the pop culture magazine’s reporters or editors. Though vilified in the article as coldly indifferent to Jackie’s ordeal, the students said they cared deeply about their friend’s well-being and safety. Randall said that they made every effort to help Jackie that night.

<...>

The Rolling Stone article also said that Randall declined to be interviewed, “citing his loyalty to his own frat.” He told The Post that he never was contacted by Rolling Stone and would have agreed to an interview. The article’s writer, Sabrina Rubin Erdely, did not respond to requests for comment this week.

<...>

U-Va. officials told The Post that no student by the name Jackie provided to her friends as her date and attacker in 2012 had ever enrolled at the university. Randall provided The Post with pictures that Jackie’s purported date had sent of himself by text message in 2012.

The Post identified the person in the pictures and learned that his name does not match the one Jackie provided to friends in 2012. In an interview, the man said that he was Jackie’s high school classmate but that he “never really spoke to her.”

The man said that he was never a U-Va. student and is not a member of any fraternity. Additionally, the man said that he had not visited Charlottesville in at least six years and that he was in another state participating in an athletic event during the weekend of Sept. 28, 2012.

There's more at the link, but how is this not a slam-dunk against the entire issue?
That friend of hers, Randal, really dodged a bullet didn't he?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Wow. Nice racism. Not all black people hit the pipe you know.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
My pipe is from the £1 shop. That's how much my lass loves me. And I bought Condor baccy as my first smoke. Smells like a dead pensioner so it's deffo the good stuff. The woman behind the counter laughed her tits off at me buying pipe baccy and then gave me a free tamping tool so it was worth the mockery.
Let's be pipe bros. It's not hipsterish if your lass buys you it. Thats the rules.

I love enjoying my pipe. I tend to only smoke it in winter. Of course by "it" I mean one of five I own. You can get decent ones starting at 20 dollars US. Find a local shop that creates their own blends. I tend to enjoy a cherry flavor myself, but a good whiskey flavor is good too.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

NoGodsEver wrote:I'd put people who brag about having an abortion on about the same level as people who brag about how much they get drunk. Nothing wrong with either, but certainly nothing to be pround of.
But you admire people who own Stihl chainsaws, right?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

NoGodsEver wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
o.O

She used to be pretty cute, but most recent pics I have seen indicate she does everything in her power to not be cute. Would still do, though.
I guess this is a recent picture?

http://gravatar.com/avatar/869fc59e8cf5 ... s=200&r=PG

Pretty cute to me.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

comhcinc wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:

I love enjoying my pipe. I tend to only smoke it in winter. Of course by "it" I mean one of five I own. You can get decent ones starting at 20 dollars US. Find a local shop that creates their own blends. I tend to enjoy a cherry flavor myself, but a good whiskey flavor is good too.
Whoops wrong picture.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4iRbpWCUAA04Fu.jpg

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

comhcinc wrote: I love enjoying my pipe. I tend to only smoke it in winter. Of course by "it" I mean one of five I own. You can get decent ones starting at 20 dollars US. Find a local shop that creates their own blends. I tend to enjoy a cherry flavor myself, but a good whiskey flavor is good too.
Check you out!
I had a hard enough job finding a shop within 50 miles that sold any baccy at all so I had to settle for something reminiscent of a tramp's gusset.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
NoGodsEver wrote:
Wow. Nice racism. Not all black people hit the pipe you know.
I think it was suppose to be a gay thing.

Look not all gay people are black. :shifty:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:It's not much to go on, but I'm happy to see that kid losing his marbles about having a lovely day.

The bloke who played Toecutter from Mad Max 1 is in it. Beat that!
Wow. And it's not just a cameo. He's that albino skeletor dude in the trailer.

http://imgur.com/vzGtS9p.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Needs more Sugar Puff teeth.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

comhcinc wrote: I think it was suppose to be a gay thing.

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

o.O
"Have a happy abortion for Christmas!"
- Bill O'Reilly

http://i.imgur.com/uHC7yjw.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
comhcinc wrote: I love enjoying my pipe. I tend to only smoke it in winter. Of course by "it" I mean one of five I own. You can get decent ones starting at 20 dollars US. Find a local shop that creates their own blends. I tend to enjoy a cherry flavor myself, but a good whiskey flavor is good too.
Check you out!
I had a hard enough job finding a shop within 50 miles that sold any baccy at all so I had to settle for something reminiscent of a tramp's gusset.
http://humidorpipeshop.com/ This is the local place I go. It's pretty awesome.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Needs more Sugar Puff teeth.
Nee probs. Give it a few weeks of smoking this and we'll be reet.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Tony Parsehole wrote: It's not cool to be a pipe smoker but that makes it cool.
Who are you channeling? Robert Young, maybe?

http://cinemafanatic.files.wordpress.co ... =604&h=448

Nah, too 'Merkin.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

comhcinc wrote:
NoGodsEver wrote:[quote="comhcinc]

Pretty cute to me.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Yeah, but she used to be cuter.

http://sarahsinafrica.blogspot.com/

I think she is going for the lesbian look now.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

But forget Mowgli, Parsehole is one handsome fella.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

NoGodsEver wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
NoGodsEver wrote:[quote="comhcinc]

Pretty cute to me.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Yeah, but she used to be cuter.

http://sarahsinafrica.blogspot.com/

I think she is going for the lesbian look now.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
The word you are looking for is "butch" or "dyke" which I admit does a lot for me in the pants region. This is a pic of her from today.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4gynwkIEAAGZOE.jpg

On a more serious note I am cool with her tweets about the abortion. That is a pretty personal thing for most people and the fact that she wants to share could actually help other women. So good for her.

It should be noted that I am not so much pro choice as I am pro abortion. You people and your damn kids.

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

This was recently posted on Skepchick (DO NOT LINK version) http://www.donotlink.com/framed?599577
It is Rebecca Watson ostensibly giving her take on a critical article about James Randi by the Telegraph.

But it reads like she is using it as an excuse to make public many nasty things she has wanted to say about Randi, but is just too classy to do normally.
RW has known Randi for years. He has helped her out in her career and been a person she confided in.
That does not mean he is exempt from truth or criticism.
But this seems disingenuous. I doubt she ever tried to contact him before publishing.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

CLUNGE!!!!!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

No offence to anybody but I've had woodlice that made me more tumescent than Sarah Mowgli or whatever the fuck she's called.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

another lurker wrote:I needed an excuse to talk about Brits and cock.

Btw, Ben Whishaw, my current fave Brit actor, has also gone full frontal. Bless him.
another lurker likes big, long ones:
365-header.jpg
(87.72 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
another lurker wrote:I needed an excuse to talk about Brits and cock.

Btw, Ben Whishaw, my current fave Brit actor, has also gone full frontal. Bless him.
another lurker likes big, long ones:
365-header.jpg
Say a prayer for all the blokes with half a Jelly Tot.
http://fap.to/images/49/463943859/amate ... doms-4.jpg
Like me.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Did anybody see the latest South Park taking the piss out of PewDiePie on YouTube?
Proper funny. It helps if you've seen PewDiePie on YouTube though.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

HoneyWagon wrote:This was recently posted on Skepchick (DO NOT LINK version) http://www.donotlink.com/framed?599577
It is Rebecca Watson ostensibly giving her take on a critical article about James Randi by the Telegraph.

But it reads like she is using it as an excuse to make public many nasty things she has wanted to say about Randi, but is just too classy to do normally.
RW has known Randi for years. He has helped her out in her career and been a person she confided in.
But this seems disingenuous. I doubt she ever tried to contact him before publishing.

You know I didn't get that from what she wrote at all. She brought up the fact that James Randi is a gay man who may have a thing for young men(his partner is about half his age) and may have had a thing for younger than would be acceptable teenagers. That is unfortunately kinda valid. He really hasn't ever gave a good reason for that recording of him.

Now if you want to get in to at what age is acceptable for adults to be banging teenagers we can have that talk but I don't think Watson is outside the mainstream with her thoughts on that.

Other than that she pretty much defended Randi. Even if no one else here wants to admit it I will say good job Miss Watson on this one.

Shatterface as Guest

Post by Shatterface as Guest »

Tony Parsehole wrote: Why stop there? Bullets are probably a precious cunting commodity in the radioactive Australian outback so maybe have all the cunts chucking fucking pebbles at each other???? Maybe that would bastard fucking please his fucking lord and highness bastard face comhcinc?? EH? What about that, EH? Is that the film you want to watch, eh? You twat?
Fucking go make it then.
Bullets were scarce in the second film. Max's sawn-off is empty for the most part and the cartridges he gets hold of are falling apart.

Shatterface

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ah, Greg Laden. Still a legend. I just wandered over his sciblogs place, to see what our fondly remembered imbecile was up to, and found his 'About me' page. It contains this:
And now, Scienceblogs is transforming into more of a family friendly place, given our association with National Geographic. Interestingly, those who post racist or denialist remarks on this blog tend also be profane, obnoxious, and often threatening. And if anybody around here is gonna do that, it’s ME, dammit!
Poor old Greg. Obviously, he was going for the 'profane, obnoxious' bit, but got somewhat confused with the words 'be' and 'do'. As such, he ended up making a lighthearted joke about himself being a climate-change denying racist. Bless 'im.

http://10000birds.com/wp-content/upload ... _Falls.jpg

His 'about me' page is a damn good read - he really is a seethingly defensive little man. The David Brent of the atheosphere, environmentalism...and pretty much whatever else interests Greg. Seriously, look at him getting all defensive about why he so frequently mentions the fact that he went to Harvard, and imagine David Brent saying it:
For some reason the previous paragraphs have enraged a number of readers. Harvard this, Harvard that. Why is the guy telling us he went to Harvard? If you are such a reader, let me speak to you for a moment. Well, the reason I’m telling you this and other things is because YOU clicked on “About” on MY blog. So you get a wordy version of my c.v., and I’m not going to lie on my c.v. just to make you feel better. I assure you that had I known you would be so offended I would have gone to what you might consider to be a lesser school, such as the one you went to. There, do you feel better now? Good. On with the show.
It's all damn amusing anyways, despite (or perhaps because of) being utterly redolent of Greg's barely repressed sense of being an absolute failure.

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/about ... outclimate

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Did anybody see the latest South Park taking the piss out of PewDiePie on YouTube?
Proper funny. It helps if you've seen PewDiePie on YouTube though.
That was funny as hell even if I didn't know the guy.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

comhcinc wrote:
Whoops wrong picture.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4iRbpWCUAA04Fu.jpg[/quote]

Moobs or GTFO.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Shatterface as Guest wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote: Why stop there? Bullets are probably a precious cunting commodity in the radioactive Australian outback so maybe have all the cunts chucking fucking pebbles at each other???? Maybe that would bastard fucking please his fucking lord and highness bastard face comhcinc?? EH? What about that, EH? Is that the film you want to watch, eh? You twat?
Fucking go make it then.
Bullets were scarce in the second film. Max's sawn-off is empty for the most part and the cartridges he gets hold of are falling apart.

Shatterface
Your face is scarce in the second film. Your face is empty for the most part and your face is falling apart.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Bring on the apocalypse!

I'm prepared - went to Costco this afternoon.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

So I think we are agree we are all going to pretend that penis never happened.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

dog puke wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Whoops wrong picture.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4iRbpWCUAA04Fu.jpg
Moobs or GTFO.[/quote]

Yeah. You're just an object as far as we are concerned.

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

HoneyWagon wrote:This was recently posted on Skepchick (DO NOT LINK version) http://www.donotlink.com/framed?599577

Wow, this is really fucked up actually. Looks like little more than an excuse to get in a few shots of her own on the old man. She doesn't tread lightly despite the gay angle (which should have Randi being more oppressed relative to her heteronormativity, at least on the axis of sexual identity).

Without any actual information or context, the bit about Randi propositioning a supposed teenager, complete with grainy audio, is truly beyond the the pale even for her. If the person was above the legal age then it's nobody's fucking business and there really is no cause at all to shame him for it. So why include that bit?

Seems she's trying to leave the impression that Randi was propositioning underage boys; but she doesn't have the guts to come out and say it and of course she presents no actual evidence that's the case. What purpose can it possibly serve aside from smearing him as a (potential) victimizer or just merely (re)embarassing him?

What a vicious cunt Rebecca Watson is.