Some exercises might help. Try finding rhymes for common simple words like:
Orange
Month
Silver
Wolf
Siren
Bulb

Let me know if this helps!
You thlymepitterth are a bunch of cunth!
:lol:
(I can't keep up just reading all the posts, much less writing any. G'nite, y'all.)
yeah it's just been stupid busy lately. I think I've missed about 50 pages :(

katamari Damassi

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by katamari Damassi »

Clarence wrote:
So THAT explains why they couldn't find you all those years. You were dressed as a horse.
I don't know why but he's been using that pic of Jen McCreight as his avatar since day one.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

That's gonna be ME (what I will be accused of) , Mr. Misogynist himself on A Voice for Men because I pointed out that the video doesn't seem to support their "Ray Rice only hit once and was only defending himself" narrative and , while AGREEING WITH EVERY OTHER POINT, I've pointed that out and well...it's just not popular to disagree on there.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
another lurker wrote:Anita has put on weight...
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/07/anita_s ... en_online/

Anita Sarkesian explains how to support women online ..
Sorry, but she's still fucking hot, despite your bitchy comment!
Her ass is nicely spankable.
Her lap is nicely wankable
Alas, the lass
is mad as a hatter
so her questionable hotness doesn't matter
besides I would be screwy
were I to drop my love for sexy Suey

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Her eyebrows look better, flower-dick.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Okay, Matt. You've angried up Little Paul. When may we expect the follow-up?

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

You have a weak spot for romanian village prostitutes?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Now I know where we met, H20. It was at that Kirstie Alley fan-club shin-dig.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Maybe it should have a different label, but, to me at least, they are two parts of one thing: trying to fuck with someone's daily life for what they have said on the internet. And it seems to me that most folks who dox are doing it for exactly that reason. If I were sure that people only wanted to know who I was (which would be easier for me, too), then I'd use my real name. But knowing that some asshole would try to mess with my life - even if I'm pretty confident that they would fail - makes it impossible for me to do that.
I think only a taxpayer in the State of Minnesota would be justified in contacting PZ's employer. Certainly, any parent of an 18 year-old daughter signed up for Cell Biology (BIOL 2111) this Fall would have standing.

While I'm creeped out by that pervert teaching young people, and dejected by the thought of so many undergrads utterly confused by Peezus' Alex Jones version of evolution, I'm not into a vindictive attempt to get PZ fired.

I would like to see him no longer serve as a spokesperson in any venue for atheism or for science education. He's laying in his coffin right now. Just a few more nails are needed to seal the deal. And the fuckwad is pounding them in himself.

Napoleon, Clausewitz agree: hound your defeated enemy ruthlessly, until he is utterly destroyed. I need to get back to my next post.
It does raise an interesting question though -- how exactly could you affect the U of M's bottom line? Because I'm pretty sure they care about that a helluva lot more than "Your professor offended me!"

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:
zenbabe wrote:It's heebie jeebie time
The best though was that time he was posting about it and was so upset and emotional that he just trailed off ......... like.... thi.......s.....

But still managed to hit send!
lol
Noooo! He did that? :lol: :lol:

He'll probably do that in a "suicide" post one day and get away with it.

Can't breathe..... blacking out.... send................. help

Ape+lust

My mistake, I could have sworn I first highlighted this. Sadly, it appears I am just a narcisstic bandwagon jumper, whose memory makes them out to be much more of a cool kid than they actually are:

http://i.imgur.com/I3tCwlu.png

viewtopic.php?p=140540#p140540

Percentage

Post by Percentage »

On the "house nigger" thing, I vaguely recall one of the prominent MRAs (I think Paul Elam) essentially implying as much in one of his unhinged hit pieces. Crommunist is just lumping all of Myers' variegated enemies together, as the Horde is so wont to do.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Now I know where we met, H20. It was at that Kirstie Alley fan-club shin-dig.
:lol: :lol: :clap:

Come on, Sarkeesian is hot. Not - for the benefit of Stephany Svan's trawling - that it affects my opinion of her opinions one way or the other, but she is...well, hot. "The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'" may be applied here. And, certainly, "what's goose for the sauce is worth a gander", or whatever Steersman's phrase is.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:Ogvorbis could derail a funeral with his mopery. Man, the chumps never get tired of soothing his boo-boos.

http://imgur.com/kyBKWwW.png
What the mothercuntfuck? Didn't he say that the Boy Scout leader was there the first time and the molested the other girls a couple years later?

Am I the only skeptic here?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Really? wrote:
tina wrote:PZ - "To say I’m disgusted is an understatement. I think the UW hospital should know what one of their doctors does in her spare time, so I’m not going to shy away from mentioning her name."

Really?

Maybe the University of Morris should know that one of their employees goes around accusing people of rape, sexual harrasment, misogyny bla bla bla, in his spare time?
Let's not forget that a female student accused him of fucking her and NO ONE did a fucking police investigation. They just browbeat her into recanting.

Why isn't anyone pointing this out to UM Morris administration?
Fucking with his work or personal life would be wrong :naughty: although it would be funny if any feminist activists at his school were to circulate petitions asking whether it was appropriate for one of their profs to write about fantasizing about his students as naked mermaids. PC or no?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:Ogvorbis could derail a funeral with his mopery. Man, the chumps never get tired of soothing his boo-boos.

Sorry. I only read the top half of the image. I love that Poegvorbis is acknowledging his story has changed, this time because of Percocet addiction. How the fuck does he have a family and a post as a Park Ranger while addicted to Percocets?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Support the stage with a few extra two-by-fours.

IMSOSORRYIT'SMEANTOMAKEFUNOFHERWEIGHT.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

bovarchist wrote:*snipquotes*

It does raise an interesting question though -- how exactly could you affect the U of M's bottom line?
Because I'm pretty sure they care about that a helluva lot more than "Your professor offended me!"
By refusing to buy Twinkies from the campus vending machines?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:
Really? wrote:
Aneris wrote:1) Skeppers was doxxed before, Stephanie Zvan and Ophelia Benson did it last year. But this adds another dimension to it. Amazing to what they are capable when they see an opportunity. Also interesting how they have no apparent qualms with causing someone trouble. Note that Skep Ticke is Y-chromosome-challenged and therefore in their eyes extra fragile and in need of protection and a friendly environment. Perhaps PZ Myers and his commentariat aren't aware of that they might come across slightly unfriendly when they threaten to call employers or other people and cause trouble?

2) PZ Myers copy pasted the Facebook page and it is that terribly formatted. Technically speaking he isn't stealing traffing from the blog.
I disagree, ally. Am I allowed to post RTFs of the Harry Potter books so long as I don't post PDFs?
I didn't write about what is “allowed” just that people who read the article on facebook won't (necessarily) also visit the blog. But let's not get hypocritical here. We freezepage, web-archive all the time. I know, a forum with lowly shitlords is not the same as world-famous biologist — yet we can't complain in principle.
Again, I'm not attacking. Freezepaging and webarchiving is different. We're not earning blog revenue based upon the full copyrighted work of another person.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

bovarchist wrote:*snipquotes*

It does raise an interesting question though -- how exactly could you affect the U of M's bottom line?
Because I'm pretty sure they care about that a helluva lot more than "Your professor offended me!"
By refusing to buy Twinkies from the campus vending machines?
By souricing your pencils from Walmart, instead of the UMM campus store?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

bovarchist wrote:It does raise an interesting question though -- how exactly could you affect the U of M's bottom line? Because I'm pretty sure they care about that a helluva lot more than "Your professor offended me!"
A few hours ago I posted a link to the PR page on UMinn-Morris' web-site. Those pages have only one purpose: development (which is slang for raising money from alumni, etc). The current page - dated tomorrow - mentions PZ's twitter activity.

It appears that UMinn-Morris believes that having a prof with a large twitter footprint is something to boast about - something that might attract money. From this I infer that, if said prof with a large twitter footprint were actually an embarrassment, UMinn-Morris would change their opinion as to how useful PZ's internet activities are.

Even more, the folks who write those pages usually get their information from the faculty. When you get a grant, you tell them. When you publish in Nature or Science, you tell them. When you publish something that might get you on Nightline (or whatever the equivalent is these days), you tell them. Odds are, PZ told someone about his twitter footprint. If I had to guess, it appears on his yearly self-report as some form of "service" (that all have to do when working for a state school in the US).

Now, I'm not changing my opinion on doxxing. I don't believe that what one does in one's free time on the web should affect your job. I'm closer to just JAQing off. But it seems a bit different to me if PZ has been taking credit for this shit as being part of his job.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Hi, just off work, quite a few pages behind - what's new?

[I kid, I kid - thanks for the heads up earlier today, several of y'all]

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Come on, Sarkeesian is hot.
It's the hoop earrings (aka "Sarkeesian love-handles"). Have Ape+Lust or Brive 'shop them out and you'll see that she isn't anything special.

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

queequack wrote:Tony, ok, I looked through that thread. The guy, "ogvorbis" seems to indicate that he participated in some kind of sexual assault when he was a preteen and still in emotional turmoil from his own childhood abuse. Which doesn't erase what he did, but I also don't think it's quite the same thing as an fully functional adult who rapes children.
I agree with that last statement. And our laws support and recognize that teens are not as fully cognitively capable as adults. If they commit a serious crime, it is still a crime that is usually punished, but not to the full extent that an adult would be punished.

Here is part of what bugs me about the Ogvorbis story. It is frequently conflated with his earlier story that he was assaulted when he was 6. But to the best of my knowledge, there is not a trend that those who are sexually assaulted are more likely to commit sexual assaults. That was all him. There was no 2nd adult present when he did that to those girls. A 6 year old kid was tied up. He was the baby sitter. The parents (evidently erroneously) believed he was sane & competent enough to babysit. And he said he knew it was wrong. This is a key divisor point that separates a 60 point IQ idiot who has no clue what they are doing and a fully competent person.

And for those thinking, oh, well he was only 12... Well if it is the case that no 12 year old is responsible if they rape someone, then clearly no 12 year old teen should ever babysit ever.

And to this day, pz myers knows all about this and could tip off the authorities, and has a full confession on his site with ip address, but he doesn't.

Again, the actions of a 12 year old don't carry the full weight of responsibility as those of an adult, but they do carry some responsibility that is measured with their age. So I am not in the "no harm-no foul, please babysit my kids" category.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Skep tickle wrote:Hi, just off work, quite a few pages behind - what's new?

Aw, I wasn't around to give a heads-up, but fuck PZ. I'm guessing neither of us believe in literal, supernatural karma, but that MoFo will get his.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Parody Accountant wrote: I'm (extremely) against the idea of contacting Little Paul's employer (Morris). But I have nothing against calling for boycotts via the a/s organizations. In fact, I think this is something that should be done, and regularly so.
I think contacting his employer directly is counterproductive, and would advise against it, but I am not morally opposed to someone doing it. I think it's a bad idea results wise, I don't think it's some moral horror.

I tend to think that what happens on the net should stay on the net. But once that has been breached as in the many in real life doxings and claims of rape and sexual assault I don't see that "Internet Guidelines" should somehow restrict real life campaigns to protest and raise awareness. PZ's breaches are important to discuss on the net and in real life.

I have no problem with anyone who wants to engage in speech about PZ, including tweets about PZ, blogs about PZ, facebook posts about PZ or even real life activities like taking out ads in the school paper about PZ's behaviors, papering his campus, or otherwise engaging in speech about PZ and describing his behaviors and your opinions.

The answer to ugly speech is MORE speech.

And so contacting the Dean directly to complain about PZ's behavior is still just "speech". I would not do that myself, and I understand many in the Pit may consider it bad behavior, but *complaints* are still just speech, so I can't say that I am extremely against that idea because of how shockingly horrible it is.

What am I missing?

Again, I think contacting the school directly would mostly be a huge waste of time and counterproductive.

But the best REAL LIFE place to bring this up would be at any and all skeptics and atheist conferences as well as at Internet Conferences relating to social justice and feminism.

People should submit talks, create posters, prepare flyers and truly discuss what happened in the 2010s when Feminism and Social Justice Warriors invaded. Did that help or hinder atheism and skepticism? And more, what are logical skeptical views of Feminism, Social Justice, and Men's Rights? What is the skeptical view of rape culture, male gaze, the 1:5 statistic, the wage gap, etc.?

And as a non-academic, and probably totes jelly, I would certainly bring up his behavior and those of other academics any time the subject of tenure is brought up, as in, do most modern academics in 2014 need tenure to protect their speech or is tenure mostly used as a taxpayer paid spiff to enhance a contract offer?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Hey. Skep tickles' here now. Everyone shut up about their knees, blindness, and hairy palms.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Okay, I LOL'd.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Hi Skep.

Oh, nothin' much new round here.

Just the same old same old. You know.

PZ accussed Nugent of harbouring rapists, and Nugent told PZ to prove it or back off, so PZ accussed all Pitters of being rapists.

And Cavanaugh posted a blog post about PZ and his bad ways.

Then PZ went and directly and specifically doxxed you.

Really?

Post by Really? »

JacquesCuze wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote: I'm (extremely) against the idea of contacting Little Paul's employer (Morris). But I have nothing against calling for boycotts via the a/s organizations. In fact, I think this is something that should be done, and regularly so.
I think contacting his employer directly is counterproductive, and would advise against it, but I am not morally opposed to someone doing it. I think it's a bad idea results wise, I don't think it's some moral horror.

I tend to think that what happens on the net should stay on the net. But once that has been breached as in the many in real life doxings and claims of rape and sexual assault I don't see that "Internet Guidelines" should somehow restrict real life campaigns to protest and raise awareness. PZ's breaches are important to discuss on the net and in real life.

I have no problem with anyone who wants to engage in speech about PZ, including tweets about PZ, blogs about PZ, facebook posts about PZ or even real life activities like taking out ads in the school paper about PZ's behaviors, papering his campus, or otherwise engaging in speech about PZ and describing his behaviors and your opinions.

The answer to ugly speech is MORE speech.

And so contacting the Dean directly to complain about PZ's behavior is still just "speech". I would not do that myself, and I understand many in the Pit may consider it bad behavior, but *complaints* are still just speech, so I can't say that I am extremely against that idea because of how shockingly horrible it is.

What am I missing?

Again, I think contacting the school directly would mostly be a huge waste of time and counterproductive.

But the best REAL LIFE place to bring this up would be at any and all skeptics and atheist conferences as well as at Internet Conferences relating to social justice and feminism.

People should submit talks, create posters, prepare flyers and truly discuss what happened in the 2010s when Feminism and Social Justice Warriors invaded. Did that help or hinder atheism and skepticism? And more, what are logical skeptical views of Feminism, Social Justice, and Men's Rights? What is the skeptical view of rape culture, male gaze, the 1:5 statistic, the wage gap, etc.?

And as a non-academic, and probably totes jelly, I would certainly bring up his behavior and those of other academics any time the subject of tenure is brought up, as in, do most modern academics in 2014 need tenure to protect their speech or is tenure mostly used as a taxpayer paid spiff to enhance a contract offer?
As PZ points out, 5 out of 4 women on college campuses are raped every day. PZ was accused of fucking a student. The UP, the upper administration likely never heard of the accusations.

PZ has been fucking harping for a few years now that 5 out of 4 women on college campuses are raped every day. He bitches that uni police and administration don't fuck the shit out of professors and students who take advantage of women.

Tenure is supposed to protect PZ if he proposes that women have vaginas and the majority of his students protest, claiming that vaginas aren't inherently female. They are NOT to protect a professor against accusations of fucking a student, as PZ would be happy to tell you...unless he's fucking talking about his lazy ass.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

While I'm in the mood.

I see at least 4 lies in this one clip from the Peez.

And him seeing naked consenting women (plural) only proves he watches too much porn.

http://i.imgur.com/oV0fl09.jpg

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

:lol:

But yeah, fuck Myers. At least with regard to that asshole, today the pit has won a convert. Put me down on the list of those willing to do anything you think will help.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
bovarchist wrote:Some exercises might help. Try finding rhymes for common simple words like:
Orange
Please weigh in on a long-running argument that I'm having with my daughter.

One of us says that "door hinge" rhymes with "orange"; one of us doesn't.

I've never seen anyone suggest a third, so it can only be used in the break of a limerick. But if such would help you decide:

I was watching an internet vid
when I just about flipped my poor lid
with the squeak of a door-hinge
there appeared Angry Orange
(and I refuse to say what he then did)
Rhymes.

To be safe, do it en francais:

avec le ton d'un door-hinge-erais
voila, une orange mauvais

(Forgive me, Phil, for I have bolloxed-erais.)

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:While I'm in the mood.

I see at least 4 lies in this one clip from the Peez.

And him seeing naked consenting women (plural) only proves he watches too much porn.

http://i.imgur.com/oV0fl09.jpg
PZ likes looking at photos of naked women? How does he KNOW they're consenting? How does he know the women in the pics are of age? How does he know the women in the pics didn't have a drink when they signed the release form and when they took the pictures?

We need more evidence from that dirty old feminist who didn't insist that the University Police at Morris conduct an investigation of the sexual assault claim against him that would comply with Title IX.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

JacquesCuze, here are some questions for you, in regards your comment about contacting PeeZus's employers:

1. What direct and provable connection and relevance is there between PeeZus's online rantings and his career?

2. What is your direct connection with his employer that makes it relevant and/or applicable for you to make that contact?

3. What student/teacher relationship do you have with PeeZus that makes that contact relevant and/or applicable?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

SoylentAtheist wrote:Again, the actions of a 12 year old don't carry the full weight of responsibility as those of an adult, but they do carry some responsibility that is measured with their age. So I am not in the "no harm-no foul, please babysit my kids" category.
There's more to it, IMO.

The reason that it should be reported - assuming that any of it is real - is that the family of kids for whom Ogvorbis was babysitting need to know what happened. It the events really happened, they could have been traumatic for the kids. The sooner that someone suffering from that sort of trauma gets some help, the better. So by shielding Ogvorbis, PZ and the rest at FTB could be continuing to hurt one or more people, all in the name of protecting the perpetrator (regardless of his legal culpability).

This is pretty typical, sadly. One standard element to the sort of group that FTB is - even though it is packaged and presented as being to defend the weak, etc - is that members come first. If given the choice between hurting all women or just one female member, they take the former. If given the choice between hurting some victims of an underage sexual assault (by keeping it secret) or just one messed-up member, they take the former. Etc.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

An important note: more than one person here has now directly stated that Peezus was specifically and directly accused of fucking/raping a student.

That is simply not true.

Stop the fucking bullshit.

To the best of our knowledge, based on what PeeZus said, a student threatened to accuse him of assaulting or sexually assaulting her, but so far as we know, did not carry that threat through, C'mon people get your fucking facts straight.

Jesus!

Really?

Post by Really? »

SoylentAtheist wrote:
queequack wrote:Tony, ok, I looked through that thread. The guy, "ogvorbis" seems to indicate that he participated in some kind of sexual assault when he was a preteen and still in emotional turmoil from his own childhood abuse. Which doesn't erase what he did, but I also don't think it's quite the same thing as an fully functional adult who rapes children.
I agree with that last statement. And our laws support and recognize that teens are not as fully cognitively capable as adults. If they commit a serious crime, it is still a crime that is usually punished, but not to the full extent that an adult would be punished.

Here is part of what bugs me about the Ogvorbis story. It is frequently conflated with his earlier story that he was assaulted when he was 6. But to the best of my knowledge, there is not a trend that those who are sexually assaulted are more likely to commit sexual assaults. That was all him. There was no 2nd adult present when he did that to those girls. A 6 year old kid was tied up. He was the baby sitter. The parents (evidently erroneously) believed he was sane & competent enough to babysit. And he said he knew it was wrong. This is a key divisor point that separates a 60 point IQ idiot who has no clue what they are doing and a fully competent person.

And for those thinking, oh, well he was only 12... Well if it is the case that no 12 year old is responsible if they rape someone, then clearly no 12 year old teen should ever babysit ever.

And to this day, pz myers knows all about this and could tip off the authorities, and has a full confession on his site with ip address, but he doesn't.

Again, the actions of a 12 year old don't carry the full weight of responsibility as those of an adult, but they do carry some responsibility that is measured with their age. So I am not in the "no harm-no foul, please babysit my kids" category.
Oggy seems to have retconned things in his latest post, screencapped a page or two ago with respect to who was present when he molested his last two victims.

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

John Greg wrote:An important note: more than one person here has now directly stated that Peezus was specifically and directly accused of fucking/raping a student.

That is simply not true.

To the best of our knowledge, based on what PeeZus said, a student threatened to accuse him of assaulting or sexually assaulting her, but so far as we know, did not carry that threat through, C'mon people get your fucking facts straight.

Jesus!
Thanks for saying that. I was actually becoming confused and starting to think that there were two incidents, one of which I didn't know the details.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
It's the hoop earrings (aka "Sarkeesian love-handles"). Have Ape+Lust or Brive 'shop them out and you'll see that she isn't anything special.
Ah, thanks for that. I had forgotten that all men are sexually attracted to exactly the same women. Doh!

Sarkeesian "isn't anything special", you're right. What a fat bitch she has become, urgh, total fatty, like blergh, and so on.

Is that okay for you?

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Skeptickle, I ain't no MD
But why tweet DGI for PZ?
Isn't 'clap' so much better?
Sure it takes one more letter
But you don't need to use the Shift key.

Really?

Post by Really? »

John Greg wrote:An important note: more than one person here has now directly stated that Peezus was specifically and directly accused of fucking/raping a student.

That is simply not true.

Jesus!
All we have is PZ's statement that a young woman was going to say that he fucked her. Please produce the police report/investigation related to the matter. Title IX is VERY important to colleges. PZ surely ensured that the young woman was taken seriously.

BEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE THA VICKTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHM.

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Ah, thanks for that. I had forgotten that all men are sexually attracted to exactly the same women. Doh!
Can I ask a personal question? Yes? Thanks.

I have never posted anything that overtly indicates my sex. What is it about my posts that makes you (and everyone else) think that I'm male? I need to weed it out ASAP.

blitzem

Post by blitzem »

John D wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
I don't know anything about any house-shoops or house- cromunists, but I do love how we seem to get under their skin.

Makes it all worthwhile.
I read the Slymepit almost every day and I don't ever recall that we called anyone a "housenigger". I do recall us taking about the definition of "housenigger" but I thought it was realated to Gamergate or something like that. Hmmmmm.
What I took away from that conversation that day was that houseniggers are the 20- and 30-somethings living in their Moms' basement playing video games all day, and that fieldniggers are LARPers.

Does the Shoop live with his Mom?

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

bovarchist wrote:Skeptickle, I ain't no MD
But why tweet DGI for PZ?
Isn't 'clap' so much better?
Sure it takes one more letter
But you don't need to use the Shift key.
:clap: :clap: :clap: (perfect cadence, too)

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

Tigzy wrote:Also, Tony Queer Shop has this to say on Myers' Cavanaugh thread:
Tony! The Queer Shoop

7 October 2014 at 1:31 pm

Holy fuck. Someone is obsessed with you PZ. Hey, did you know that I’m your “House N*gger”? True story, straight from the mouth of another obsessed Slymer.

I see the Slymers can’t keep from attacking one of the regulars either. Fuck these shitstains.

I wonder if anyone will fisk this massive piece of dogshit.
Why not go over there and fisk it yourself, Tony?

Mighty Hordesman that you are.
The only time I can recall Tony the queershop being referred to as a "House N*gger" is in his own damn quote. Hell, i don't even know who the fuck he is but he sounds like a whinny little douche from what little he has said.

Really?

Post by Really? »

That is simply not true.

Jesus!
PZ MODE ACTIVATE:

Women are not taken seriously on college campuses even though 1 in 4 of them are raped by people they trust. Why don't the police care? Why don't the police ask? Why can't women go to college without worrying about whether or not their testimony will be believed?

PZ MODE DEACTIVATE.

Really?

Post by Really? »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
BlueShiftRhino wrote: It's the hoop earrings (aka "Sarkeesian love-handles"). Have Ape+Lust or Brive 'shop them out and you'll see that she isn't anything special.

I have never posted anything that overtly indicates my sex. What is it about my posts that makes you (and everyone else) think that I'm male? I need to weed it out ASAP.
Will you tell us your preferred pronouns?

I like ZhH'Yre/ZZZHhhhy'rRRe/there.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Blueshift, it's the enormous horn you got there.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

That is simply not true.

Jesus!
PZ Meyers silenced a university student who wanted to make a claim of rape/sexual assault against him. He, by his own admission, left this presumed (by his standards) rape victim in the company of a third party, while he left the scene in order to make his case to University Administrators, or similar. He showed a callous disregard for the student claiming rape, and instead sought first of all to cover his own flabby ass. He professes to be an ally to women who say they have been raped, while his actions show that when he is the accused he will fight like a cornered rat to discredit their story. No investigative action was taken by UMM.

That do for you, John?

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:

That rhino is awfully phallic

On an unrelated topic, it occurs to me that the world must seem awfully prosaic when you're Greek. Imagine listening to people call rhinoceroses 'nose horns' all the time.

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

citation needed

Really?

Post by Really? »

That is simply not true.

Jesus!
PZ Meyers silenced a university student who wanted to make a claim of rape/sexual assault against him. He, by his own admission, left this presumed (by his standards) rape victim in the company of a third party, while he left the scene in order to make his case to University Administrators, or similar. He showed a callous disregard for the student claiming rape, and instead sought first of all to cover his own flabby ass. He professes to be an ally to women who say they have been raped, while his actions show that when he is the accused he will fight like a cornered rat to discredit their story. No investigative action was taken by UMM.

That do for you, John?
Whoa, hey, at least PZ didn't, according to Carrie Poppy who heard from someone else that Michael Shermer offered wine to the student who alleged he had a relationship with her.

Where's her testimony?

Believe the victim!

Listen and Believe!

Title IX!

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Really? wrote:

What the mothercuntfuck? Didn't he say that the Boy Scout leader was there the first time and the molested the other girls a couple years later?

Read it again. He said the Boy Scout leader wasn't there physically, but he was there in his head. Now he says he'd been conditioned to do it. That's just more retconning from his previous retelling, though, and further raises another red flag considering many of us think his raping - derived from a recovered memory after several decades - are pure fantasy for the purpose of attention and pity.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Also, what the fuck is Tony talking about? "House Nigger"?

These are the results when you search "house nigger" on the Slymepit, one of which is Steersman (and you can guess in what context):

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=73&p=34955&hilit=+ ... er+#p34955
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=393&p=199231&hilit ... r+#p199231
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=393&p=220609&hilit ... r+#p220609

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:Want some irony? Go here and scroll to the bottom: http://www.morris.umn.edu/urelations/weeklybulletin/ UMinn-Morris is actually proud of PZ's tweeting.
That isn't all.
CAC Convocations Presents Bill Nye the Science Guy
headshot
Tuesday, October 14, 7:30 p.m.
P.E. Center Gymnasium
It is very difficult to keep track of all the people pz myers has accused of sexual harassment or inappropriate behavior with women. Is Bill Nye one of pz myers long list of accused.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Pitchguest wrote:
Really? wrote:

Read it again. He said the Boy Scout leader wasn't there physically, but he was there in his head. Now he says he'd been conditioned to do it. That's just more retconning from his previous retelling, though, and further raises another red flag considering many of us think his raping - derived from a recovered memory after several decades - are pure fantasy for the purpose of attention and pity.
I agree that Ogvorbis is full of the most cheese fart-filled shit. But the dickhead baboons don't think so. Why shouldn't PZ and the baboons be judged based upon the standards they fucking set themselves?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Alas, if it ain't a drop shadow or a text box then I'm lost. :think:

I'll leave actual graphics to the experts. :?

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

John Greg wrote:JacquesCuze, here are some questions for you, in regards your comment about contacting PeeZus's employers:

1. What direct and provable connection and relevance is there between PeeZus's online rantings and his career?
2. What is your direct connection with his employer that makes it relevant and/or applicable for you to make that contact?
3. What student/teacher relationship do you have with PeeZus that makes that contact relevant and/or applicable?
As I said, I wouldn't do it. And I think it would be mostly counterproductive.

What I also said was that it someone could make the case for it, I wouldn't think it was particularly horrible.

I think that if 1) can be met, that 2 & 3 are irrelevant. I write to prosecutors and their employers in far away states many times to protest what I believe are horrible prosecutions, yet prosecutions that could never affect me because they are in far away states. Earlier today I tweeted to the ASU President over his ridiculous tweets concerning #ItsOnUs and in the past about his police accepting fully automatic weapons to use. I have no connection whatsoever to ASU, though it is possible my kids may one day go there.

Re: What direct and provable connection and relevance is there between PeeZus's online rantings and his career?

In no particular order:

+ Since U Morris IS touting PZ's tweets as representing the good in U Morris as science communicators, it is completely reasonable to point out his tweets and blog posts contain a lot of reprehensible behavior that then also must reflect on U Morris.

+ I question whether a professor who behaves, communicates, and reasons as PZ does at his blog, and with his publication record, is truly the best professor available to not only teach students biology, but to guide their research, and guide their careers to graduate school and beyond. Hell, how many students does he fail to place in graduate school since he has burned so many bridges? Beats me, but I would look at a PZ reference with jaundiced eyes.

+ Since a huge part of science and STEM is teaching ethical behaviors and a proper social responsibility (I went to a college and majored in physics where former Manhattan Project physicists talked about that constantly) it is of huge concern to the U Morris community and the scientific community that Myers is so free with accusing others of sexual assault, doxing others, and trying to alert their employers.

+ Since a huge part of science and STEM in 2014 is communicating on the Internet it is again of huge concern to the U Morris that by daily example Myers abuses people online, and teaches by example that public accusations of illegal, corrupt behavior with little to no evidence to support that is appropriate and ethical.

+ Since a huge part of science and STEM in 2014 is logical skeptical thought and experimentation it is again of huge concern to the U Morris and scientific community that by daily example Myers teaches his students to suspend that skepticism, to not be hyperskeptical, and to flame in the harshest and most personal ways people who disagree with him.

+ Were PZ to succeed in getting people fired by contacting their employers to complain about their behaviors, it is perfectly reasonable to alert his employer to how PZ's online behaviors are reflecting on U Morris.

+ It might even be unfair to the U Morris to tweet about PZ, blog about PZ, paper the campus about PZ, and have conference sessions regarding PZ and FTB and not alert his employer as to how he is using his time and how that reflects on the campus.

Here is what Popehat has written, and as my history here shows, I am no great fan of Popehat:
http://www.popehat.com/2013/09/10/speec ... sequences/

So unlike Popehat, I am against Internet bred viral campaigns to oust people from jobs. But as I also said, contacting an employer to alert them to speech is a speech activity. It's not the same as a campaign demanding someone be fired.

I agree with Popehat in that a criticism that the response is disproportionate is legitimate, but here, people wouldn't be calling Josh's employer to demand Josh be fired for being an Internet Jerk, it would be the notion that in general maybe his employer would like to know, and should know, what their professor is doing at the same time they are touting him as a great science communicator and teaching their students about the scientific method, mentoring them and guiding them to productive careers.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
BlueShiftRhino wrote:

If you want to play that game, I'm in. Please point out where I said you were male.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

BlueShiftRhino wrote: Nothing that I know of. I was only referring to the potential damage he has caused ... such as the next target of #GamerGate being Dell.
Welp, out of curiosity did did a search and apparently he deleted his tweet. But there was this:

http://i.imgur.com/QJsWyo4.png

Also lots of posts about it on various blogs, reditt etc. etc. Also at some point their support page went AWOL but knowing what I did about them (years ago) this is probably a coincidence related to their (then) convoluted infrastructure.

*shrug*