Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
bovarchist

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by bovarchist »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Southern wrote:
Did he? Because before the Jackson's LotR movies, 'Dungeons & Dragons' movie = piece of crap'. Including, but not limited to, the actual Dungeons & Dragons movie (Ladyhawke, Eragon, Mists of Avalon - fucking crap, I hate this movie - the list goes on).
Hey I liked Ladybawke! Except for its horrible soundtrack. I don't know Mark Knophler was thinking.
Sure you're not thinking of Princess Bride?

sinister

Post by sinister »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Pagancat wrote:For those people who thought PZ owed Nugent an apology you clearly underestimated the mental gymnastics ability of PZs horde of drooling cretins:

http://i.imgur.com/5vAcBHC.png

That's right Nugent owes PZ an apology because English works so differently in America than it does in Ireland that the word somehow means something different. Personally I would take great pleasure in slapping Mr Logic right here.
For fuck's sake. Rapists means rapists. It doesn't mean anything else. It means the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse. It does not in any way or in any country mean anything "abstract". These people make me sick, I swear.
MugatoCrazyPills.gif

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Pagancat wrote:For those people who thought PZ owed Nugent an apology you clearly underestimated the mental gymnastics ability of PZs horde of drooling cretins:

That's right Nugent owes PZ an apology because English works so differently in America than it does in Ireland that the word somehow means something different. Personally I would take great pleasure in slapping Mr Logic right here.
For fuck's sake. Rapists means rapists. It doesn't mean anything else. It means the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse. It does not in any way or in any country mean anything "abstract". These people make me sick, I swear.
Rape also means refusing to have sex with your partner when they want it.

Yes. Srsly.

Selenite

Post by Selenite »

Parody Accountant wrote:I don't think it's doxxing. It's just shitty, and should be looked down on. Just call it something else, maybe? Sorry if I come off pedantic.
Is there a good word for taking internet fights to the real world?

There really should be. And I agree the accuracy would help. Too many doxxing debates focus on if information was really private. I don't think that matters much.

The objectionable bit is when people try to break debates out of their internet sandboxes and screw with people's jobs.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

another lurker wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:

Rape also means refusing to have sex with your partner when they want it.

Yes. Srsly.
Sure, fine. My point was that it doesn't mean "rape apologetics". That's not what PZ said at all. He said rapists. Plain and simple.

Glen_Davidson

Post by Glen_Davidson »

Opyt wrote:I know it's out of character for the horde, but how many opportunities to request citations from Sleazy Myers has Nerd missed out on?
For a close approximation, I'd say all of them.

Virtually any time PZ confidently states a "social fact," none of which he knows from good sources. And that's the vast bulk of his effluvia by now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://tinyurl.com/mxaa3p

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Brive1987 wrote:
Gumby wrote: That doesn't sound like something we'd say. Possibly someone looking to up the drama.

That said, if it was one of us, let me just say that going all 4chan (or is it 8chan now?) is not the way to go.

The way to go is simple: point out Skipper's trivial non-offense and compare it to PZ's utterly shitty, lowlife vindictive response. Broadcast it far and wide, but calmly and rationally.

PZ started this shitstorm because the pit has been doing well in places like Nugent's blog, and it has to be freaking Peezus out that the mainstream has been treating us fairly while casting a very dim view on his antics. He started this to try to convince everyone that they have got it all wrong; the pit are the bad guys, not me!

Let's not give Peezus what he wants by goading us into behaving like the ridiculous stereotype of pitters that he and his cronies try to perpetuate. Rational and steady wins this battle, people.

/snooty lecture
Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/SkKfeoZ.jpg
Also :lol:

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

@renee

I was mocking the SJWs, they are now saying that sexual violence is committed if you don't fuck your partner often enough.

Opyt

Post by Opyt »

another lurker:
You're conflating RAEP with Sexual Assault. Classic PopFeminist mistake.

Opyt

Post by Opyt »

Fuckshitcunt I got ninja'd by the person I was correcting.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

James Caruthers wrote:"A Bear" commenting on Nugent's blog. :lol:

And Skep Tickle: protect yourself. It sounds like you are the new WotW.
To quote Wil Wheaton, "Don't worry...it doesn't take up a lot of your time".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:You've gotta love Nerd of Redhead.

Despite spending years posting angry, ill-thought-out, poorly-worded and terribly-spelt comments on Meyers's blog, he never gets tired.

I do genuinely wonder if Jan Steen has secretly doxxed him with the robot shoop, and that Nerd trundles back and forwards between work and "The Redhead" every day, lights flashing and horn tooting.

Any idea what the fuck the cunt is trying to say here?

http://i.imgur.com/0caaHrv.png
For their benefit, I've decided to self-doxx. Here's my latest headshot:
EmmanuelGoldstein.jpg
(7.7 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Suck my ass, Ingsoc!

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

bovarchist wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
Southern wrote:
Did he? Because before the Jackson's LotR movies, 'Dungeons & Dragons' movie = piece of crap'. Including, but not limited to, the actual Dungeons & Dragons movie (Ladyhawke, Eragon, Mists of Avalon - fucking crap, I hate this movie - the list goes on).
Hey I liked Ladybawke! Except for its horrible soundtrack. I don't know Mark Knophler was thinking.
Sure you're not thinking of Princess Bride?
You're right. I got the music mixed up. Still hate the Ladyhawke soundtrack though.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

jet_lagg wrote: About the only rule we do have (beyond legitimate criminal offenses).

I'd also like to chime in about that 4chan style threatening comment at Myers'. If they are a pitter, and reading, I agree it's a poor tactic, and would urge them to stop. It's contrary to our ethos. We don't shut people down with intimidation, even repugnant people like Myers.
Exactly.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Brive1987 wrote:
Gumby wrote: Someone posted this on the thread where PZ and the baboons are slandering Skeptickle.
That doesn't sound like something we'd say. Possibly someone looking to up the drama.

That said, if it was one of us, let me just say that going all 4chan (or is it 8chan now?) is not the way to go.

The way to go is simple: point out Skipper's trivial non-offense and compare it to PZ's utterly shitty, lowlife vindictive response. Broadcast it far and wide, but calmly and rationally.

PZ started this shitstorm because the pit has been doing well in places like Nugent's blog, and it has to be freaking Peezus out that the mainstream has been treating us fairly while casting a very dim view on his antics. He started this to try to convince everyone that they have got it all wrong; the pit are the bad guys, not me!

Let's not give Peezus what he wants by goading us into behaving like the ridiculous stereotype of pitters that he and his cronies try to perpetuate. Rational and steady wins this battle, people.

/snooty lecture
Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/SkKfeoZ.jpg[/quote]

Yeah, like that :clap:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Ogvorbis could derail a funeral with his mopery. Man, the chumps never get tired of soothing his boo-boos.

http://imgur.com/kyBKWwW.png

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Parody Accountant wrote: I'm (extremely) against the idea of contacting Little Paul's employer (Morris). But I have nothing against calling for boycotts via the a/s organizations. In fact, I think this is something that should be done, and regularly so.
Agreed. Boycotts are (supposed to be) a civilized way of protest.
I'm still not sure how contacting the dean at Morris is considered doxxing... Doxxing is releasing private information. Little Paul is using his real name and directly links to his university on his blog.

I don't think it's doxxing. It's just shitty, and should be looked down on. Just call it something else, maybe? Sorry if I come off pedantic.
Pedantic or not, you're right. I tend to internally define doxxing as any use of information in a way intended to fuck with someone's real life. For purposes of Pit moderation, all stuff like that is cause for banning as far as I'm concerned. But FT is the final arbiter of that.

In any case, I think all the regulars know what the right ways and wrong ways are.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay squirrelly, my friends.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Ape+lust wrote:Ogvorbis could derail a funeral with his mopery. Man, the chumps never get tired of soothing his boo-boos.

Is the crazy set to 11 at FTB tonight?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

another lurker wrote:@renee

I was mocking the SJWs, they are now saying that sexual violence is committed if you don't fuck your partner often enough.
:D too much wine on my part - all good.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:1) Skeppers was doxxed before, Stephanie Zvan and Ophelia Benson did it last year. But this adds another dimension to it. Amazing to what they are capable when they see an opportunity. Also interesting how they have no apparent qualms with causing someone trouble. Note that Skep Ticke is Y-chromosome-challenged and therefore in their eyes extra fragile and in need of protection and a friendly environment. Perhaps PZ Myers and his commentariat aren't aware of that they might come across slightly unfriendly when they threaten to call employers or other people and cause trouble?

2) PZ Myers copy pasted the Facebook page and it is that terribly formatted. Technically speaking he isn't stealing traffing from the blog.
I disagree, ally. Am I allowed to post RTFs of the Harry Potter books so long as I don't post PDFs?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Opyt wrote:
bovarchist wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:I just want to say for the record
finding lyrics for limericks is hard
especially when
in a foreigner den
English doesn't quite strike a chord

I consider myself pretty fluent in English, but when it comes to rhyming my mind goes blank. Which is maddening. I'm seriously jealous of the rest of you brilliant bastards and your lyrical deftness.
Some exercises might help. Try finding rhymes for common simple words like:
Orange
Month
Silver
Wolf
Siren
Bulb

Let me know if this helps!
Haha +10 rep for being an asshole.
My sister and I used to do a Limerick Shoot-out. We'd throw a word out -- asparagus, cantilever, omnibus -- and the other would have instantly incorporate it into a rhyme.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Ape+lust wrote:Ogvorbis could derail a funeral with his mopery. Man, the chumps never get tired of soothing his boo-boos.

It's heebie jeebie time
The best though was that time he was posting about it and was so upset and emotional that he just trailed off ......... like.... thi.......s.....

But still managed to hit send!
lol

Really?

Post by Really? »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:Want some irony? Go here and scroll to the bottom: http://www.morris.umn.edu/urelations/weeklybulletin/ UMinn-Morris is actually proud of PZ's tweeting.
Really? UM Morris is proud of the activities of a professor who was accused of fucking a student when said accusation was, so far as we can tell, investigated by the police?

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

queequack wrote:I didn't realize that Myers was so controversial. I used to watch TAM videos of that guy when I was in high school, and I just remember him as a soft-spoken firebrand type. I always found him pretty likable.
Hah. I'd be surprised if anyone here wasn't under this false impression at some early point in time.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Anita has put on weight...
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/07/anita_s ... en_online/

Anita Sarkesian explains how to support women online ..

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

sinister wrote:

Is the crazy set to 11 at FTB tonight?
I don't know about you, but Oggie nearly had me in tears there.

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

bovarchist wrote:Some exercises might help. Try finding rhymes for common simple words like:
Orange
Please weigh in on a long-running argument that I'm having with my daughter.

One of us says that "door hinge" rhymes with "orange"; one of us doesn't.

I've never seen anyone suggest a third, so it can only be used in the break of a limerick. But if such would help you decide:

I was watching an internet vid
when I just about flipped my poor lid
with the squeak of a door-hinge
there appeared Angry Orange
(and I refuse to say what he then did)

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Gumby wrote:
another lurker wrote:Gumby, best avatar yet. :clap:
And no shooping necessary!
-cough- cat mouth on ophie's face -cough-

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

queequack wrote:Sorry, I know nothing. (I only visit the Brute Reason blog, which I don't think is one of the more prominent blogs on the network, but I like it because the proprietor talks about mental illness and how it intersects with atheism and secularism.)
Anyone can talk about mental illness. Here we walk the walk (albeit always a few steps behind Sally Strange).

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Jackie

7 October 2014 at 2:49 pm

This doctor needs to be turned in to her local board of ethics.
'Waaaah! She's so mean. Why won't someone (else) turn her in to the authorities???'
Minnesota State Board of Education might be interested to learn that one of their associate professors posts about sex dreams involving his female students.

Glass houses, people.
Or shanking christians who get a little to preachy for your taste.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

zenbabe wrote:It's heebie jeebie time
The best though was that time he was posting about it and was so upset and emotional that he just trailed off ......... like.... thi.......s.....

lol
Noooo! He did that? :lol: :lol:

He'll probably do that in a "suicide" post one day and get away with it.

Can't breathe..... blacking out.... send................. help

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Opyt

Post by Opyt »

bovarchist wrote:
Gumby wrote:
another lurker wrote:Gumby, best avatar yet. :clap:
And no shooping necessary!
-cough- cat mouth on ophie's face -cough-
That would be animal cruelty. I do not approve and I am embarrassed on your behalf that you would suggest such a thing. The Predator from the movies however ... would be fair game (weren't they called "Pussyface" at one point?)

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Really? wrote:
Aneris wrote:1) Skeppers was doxxed before, Stephanie Zvan and Ophelia Benson did it last year. But this adds another dimension to it. Amazing to what they are capable when they see an opportunity. Also interesting how they have no apparent qualms with causing someone trouble. Note that Skep Ticke is Y-chromosome-challenged and therefore in their eyes extra fragile and in need of protection and a friendly environment. Perhaps PZ Myers and his commentariat aren't aware of that they might come across slightly unfriendly when they threaten to call employers or other people and cause trouble?

2) PZ Myers copy pasted the Facebook page and it is that terribly formatted. Technically speaking he isn't stealing traffing from the blog.
I disagree, ally. Am I allowed to post RTFs of the Harry Potter books so long as I don't post PDFs?
I didn't write about what is “allowed” just that people who read the article on facebook won't (necessarily) also visit the blog. But let's not get hypocritical here. We freezepage, web-archive all the time. I know, a forum with lowly shitlords is not the same as world-famous biologist — yet we can't complain in principle.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
queequack wrote:Matt Cavanaugh, is all that junk about Prof. Myers actually true? Does he really let a child rapist comment on his blog?
Yes. self confessed. But earlier he had been allegedly interfered with. So. You know. Victim of the patriarchal rape culture. But he has now repented and seen the light.

Which removes him from all the other original sinned men here abouts.

Btw everything here is meta. Welcome and fuck off. I suspect our supply of lyncs have dried up in the rush. :D
Jeffrey Dahmer was abused as a child,too.
I have apologized for that a million times, and I'm not going to do it again. I was 12 for chrissake, and Jeffery was right there, all tied up, his perfect ruby starfruit winking at me...

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Parody Accountant wrote:I'm (extremely) against the idea of contacting Little Paul's employer (Morris). But I have nothing against calling for boycotts via the a/s organizations. In fact, I think this is something that should be done, and regularly so.

I'm still not sure how contacting the dean at Morris is considered doxxing... Doxxing is releasing private information. Little Paul is using his real name and directly links to his university on his blog.

I don't think it's doxxing. It's just shitty, and should be looked down on. Just call it something else, maybe? Sorry if I come off pedantic.
Maybe it should have a different label, but, to me at least, they are two parts of one thing: trying to fuck with someone's daily life for what they have said on the internet. And it seems to me that most folks who dox are doing it for exactly that reason. If I were sure that people only wanted to know who I was (which would be easier for me, too), then I'd use my real name. But knowing that some asshole would try to mess with my life - even if I'm pretty confident that they would fail - makes it impossible for me to do that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

bovarchist wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Hey you all -- over at Nugent's, the Pit's reputation is rising dramatically. People are saying nice things about us!

So before it's too late, we should probably lift that ban on scat gifs.
Far as I know, nobody banned scat gifs. We just ragged on Mykeru until it got old, and moved on.
This is why we can't have nice things. :doh:

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Ape+lust wrote:

lol

hahaha! :D

He did.
Sadly I can't remember when exactly, it was quite a while back, it might be about a year ago?
It was mocked here of course, though perhaps briefly, but it's always stood out in my mind as an excellent example of why it's very difficult to take any of his stories seriously at all, no matter how much they reek of need.
Tigzy or Strawkins or maybe some others here might have that one shuffled aside and can pull it up. Or find it.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
bovarchist wrote:Some exercises might help. Try finding rhymes for common simple words like:
Orange
Please weigh in on a long-running argument that I'm having with my daughter.

One of us says that "door hinge" rhymes with "orange"; one of us doesn't.

I've never seen anyone suggest a third, so it can only be used in the break of a limerick. But if such would help you decide:

I was watching an internet vid
when I just about flipped my poor lid
with the squeak of a door-hinge
there appeared Angry Orange
(and I refuse to say what he then did)
I heard 'sporange' when I was a kid, aka the sac that holds spores. Modern attempts to confirm suggest that the correct term for spore sac is 'sporangium' so I'm not sure if sporange is actually a real word or not.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Please tell me oolon's face is a meme associated with idiot white knights

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

No idea. I only hear those to making those claims about themselves.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:I'm (extremely) against the idea of contacting Little Paul's employer (Morris). But I have nothing against calling for boycotts via the a/s organizations. In fact, I think this is something that should be done, and regularly so.

Maybe it should have a different label, but, to me at least, they are two parts of one thing: trying to fuck with someone's daily life for what they have said on the internet. And it seems to me that most folks who dox are doing it for exactly that reason. If I were sure that people only wanted to know who I was (which would be easier for me, too), then I'd use my real name. But knowing that some asshole would try to mess with my life - even if I'm pretty confident that they would fail - makes it impossible for me to do that.
I think only a taxpayer in the State of Minnesota would be justified in contacting PZ's employer. Certainly, any parent of an 18 year-old daughter signed up for Cell Biology (BIOL 2111) this Fall would have standing.

While I'm creeped out by that pervert teaching young people, and dejected by the thought of so many undergrads utterly confused by Peezus' Alex Jones version of evolution, I'm not into a vindictive attempt to get PZ fired.

I would like to see him no longer serve as a spokesperson in any venue for atheism or for science education. He's laying in his coffin right now. Just a few more nails are needed to seal the deal. And the fuckwad is pounding them in himself.

Napoleon, Clausewitz agree: hound your defeated enemy ruthlessly, until he is utterly destroyed. I need to get back to my next post.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

So Myers brings up Matt's post to hide the hash he made in his tweets about Nugent. Now he has Doxxed Skep - what is he going to bring up to hide this.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Spike13 wrote:Peezus: "surmising that I acquired it while associating with the skepchiks "

Nobody, but nobody, would ever, in their sickest ,most depraved, twisted imaginations ever think that you goy " lucky with one of the skeptricks.

Ever

Take a good hard look at yourself. You are no ones idea of a good time.

You couldn't wet a vagina in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons.

You look like an unmade bed and probably smell like feet and swamp ass.

Do not flatter yourself. You only make yourself look more pathetic.
He possibly could if he let go of the pardons first.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Good god.

He's such a dumb cunt, it really is sad that Meyers must continue to allow him to post. Although, amusingly and as I have noted before, Nerd's comments on most posts are held in a pre-approval state. As are many other's. Meyers has become quite paranoid about comments made on his blog. Pity this didn't happen before he publicly accused people of being rapists, based on hearsay.

http://i.imgur.com/sRmDzOf.png

So, Nerd, because a job doesn't appear in the "top ten" of a list that you approve of, this makes it not dangerous? Who the fuck are you, you worthless piece of Midwestern flyshit, to decide what number on some pointless poll mkes the grade, and what number is designated as "safe". You filthy fucking cunt, you ignorant pigdicker, you worthless fucking shitemonster, you clueless anal swelling.

There you go, Stephany, take that and shove it into your pointless fucking artwork, you self-obssessed fucking shambles of a human being.

PZ Meyers was accused of rape by a young woman whose career success/failure would be directly influenced by his choice of action.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Michael J wrote:So Myers brings up Matt's post to hide the hash he made in his tweets about Nugent. Now he has Doxxed Skep - what is he going to bring up to hide this.
Exactly. The timing couldn't be more obvious. He's a politician failing badly in the polls, so he creates an imaginary scandal as a distraction.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

zenbabe wrote:

It's heebie jeebie time

lol
Haha. Oh yes. That was classic. You have to wonder if anyone is buying this melodramatic display. Oh... right...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Ape+lust wrote:

lol

Yep. Yet another Pit exclusive from ConcH2O. I'll try to find it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ahh, the Goddess Jennifer.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

another lurker wrote:Anita has put on weight...

Sorry, but she's still fucking hot, despite your bitchy comment!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ahh, the Goddess Jennifer.
Jennifer who?

That is a very pretty maiden. [/Clarence]

Really?

Post by Really? »

tina wrote:PZ - "To say I’m disgusted is an understatement. I think the UW hospital should know what one of their doctors does in her spare time, so I’m not going to shy away from mentioning her name."

Really?

Maybe the University of Morris should know that one of their employees goes around accusing people of rape, sexual harrasment, misogyny bla bla bla, in his spare time?
Let's not forget that a female student accused him of fucking her and NO ONE did a fucking police investigation. They just browbeat her into recanting.

Why isn't anyone pointing this out to UM Morris administration?

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

another lurker wrote:Anita has put on weight...

Maybe she's preggo?

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:You've gotta love Nerd of Redhead.

Despite spending years posting angry, ill-thought-out, poorly-worded and terribly-spelt comments on Meyers's blog, he never gets tired.

I do genuinely wonder if Jan Steen has secretly doxxed him with the robot shoop, and that Nerd trundles back and forwards between work and "The Redhead" every day, lights flashing and horn tooting.

Any idea what the fuck the cunt is trying to say here?

http://i.imgur.com/0caaHrv.png
For their benefit, I've decided to self-doxx. Here's my latest headshot:
EmmanuelGoldstein.jpg
Suck my ass, Ingsoc!
So THAT explains why they couldn't find you all those years. You were dressed as a horse.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

bovarchist wrote:
Some exercises might help. Try finding rhymes for common simple words like:
Orange
Month
Silver
Wolf
Siren
Bulb

Let me know if this helps!
You thlymepitterth are a bunch of cunth!

(I can't keep up just reading all the posts, much less writing any. G'nite, y'all.)

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

I would love to get the defenders of Ogvorbis to walk me through their position on free will which allows them to simultaneously blame Shermer for what they allege that he did, while not holding Ogvorbis accountable for what he admitted that he did. I would particularly amused if their position - assuming they have one that can be articulated in grunts and screeches - turned out to be the same as Sam Harris'.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

bovarchist wrote:
Spike13 wrote:Peezus: "surmising that I acquired it while associating with the skepchiks "

Nobody, but nobody, would ever, in their sickest ,most depraved, twisted imaginations ever think that you goy " lucky with one of the skeptricks.

Ever

Take a good hard look at yourself. You are no ones idea of a good time.

You couldn't wet a vagina in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons.

You look like an unmade bed and probably smell like feet and swamp ass.

Do not flatter yourself. You only make yourself look more pathetic.
He possibly could if he let go of the pardons first.
I didn't even know what conference it was, until somebody mentioned it here, post post facto.

Peez is mos def not scoring any skepchick poon. Some surreptitious frottage maybe, while Surly Amy is busy with a customer, but that's about it.

I'm still struck by how paranoid PZ is that somebody got ahold of his medical records!

Could the Hitachi be a vector?