Bleeding from the Bunghole

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ShameMaggot wrote:Thought I'd take a gander at Greta's blog to see what this leading activist was up to. Saw her plugging this event that she was appearing at. I had to laugh because In Berlin, a night of fisting shows and golden shower displays usually falls under the category of a typical weekend
Dett iss zum kotzen!
Was ist das? Das ist zum kotzen? Ja? Sprichst du auch Deutsch?

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:
I don't know how the system works in the US, but if you expect the courts to take a while to get around to dealing with the matter, you file suit and work out the details as you go. There's no point whatsosever in getting a retraction five years after the damage is done. If you send a C&D you'd better be ready to follow it up and if new respondents need to be added, or damages claims go up, you amend the brief accordingly, even if that involves a few visits to court for various bits and pieces before a formal trial.

Most civil matters resolve "on the door of the court", but you can bet that if you defamed a large corporation, or a wealthy individual, you'd be in court before you know it (or settling as best you can).

At this stage, Shermer's bluff has been called and it's his move. If it was my lawyers and they said, no, wait couple of years and maybe we'll catch some unemployed students saying bad things too ( and by the way, our hourly fees are ...), I'd be looking for new lawyers. PZ is the prime mover here, even the person who (allegedly) made the initial claims may not be worth chasing if the Loftus stuff is half accurate.

By all means, make sure you have the enemy in the sights before you pull the trigger, but there's no point having him in the sights if he's well out of range. (OMG! Pit death threat!).

My feeling is that someone is waiting for the other shoe to drop, not that there is a huge legal strategy grinding exceeding small.
Sorry, dude, but it just takes time. In Carol Burnett v. National Enquirer it took two years, six months from defamation to decision.

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

Guest wrote:
welch wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:So, Thibeault hates Reddit and will tell you how awful it is, despite also telling you he's never used the place. Today he dropped his first submission and was told he posted in the wrong forum. Instead of posting in the suggested forum, he slinks off to the safe space of the APlus subreddit. But instead of linking his blog, he puts up a link to the thread he was just bounced out of and gets laughed at by APlussers.

Anyway, it's not important, I'm just amused by his regular Ladenesque fuckups.

In the APlus comments, Thibeault mentions that the FtB subscription service PZ was talking about is actually a thing.

It's going to be brilliant watching FtB made even more toxic by their demented commentariat expecting entitlements for their money.

http://i.imgur.com/26NPT1E.png

HE'S working on it?

Oh lord, this will be good. It will probably involve bitcoins printed on legos by the time he's done.
surely it will work out for the best after all they are all very highly knowledgeable in all things internet from advertising networks to spam blockers to storify notifications to setting up email rules to twitter conversations

http://i.imgur.com/lixZc9W.png

they are especially knowledgeable about things like online harassment such as constantly monitoring what someone says online even if its not to you and publicly blowing it up on say your blog

pure harassment
I'm actually following Mayhew and I rarely see any of her tweets unless unless I actually go to her page. :think:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Gefan wrote:
Southern wrote: Your description of oolon reminds me if the vilain from Curtain, the guy who made just little comments to make people lose their shit and commit murder. Of course, oloon is such an incompetent turd, the worst thing he could ever achieve is trolling the easily trollable SJW crowd. What an unmitigated shitstain he is.
I picture him as Iago as played by Mr Bean.
I so want to see that.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 3c42e7.jpg

(With apologies to Edwin Booth)

Early Cuyler

Post by Early Cuyler »

James Caruthers wrote: That reminds me how of histrionics or chronic mooches operate. Since they assume that other people helping them and giving them attention is the natural state of the world, they don't think anything of taking whatever you give them and mistreating or insulting you. And they're just shocked and enraged if you insult or mistreat them back. I honestly do have to wonder how many of the self-selected atheism+ and FTB population has severe psychological problems.
There was a thread over at A+ at one time in which most of the regular members admitted their diagnosed mental illnesses. That thread went down a memory hole IIRC. Perhaps there's a cached version of that thread floating around somewhere. It was pure comedy gold, most people there have social anxiety disorders, bi-polar, chronic depression and even a few schizophrenics. Not surprisingly, there's very few autisctics over there, they tend to get banned pretty fast, not being able to navigate all their unwritten rules.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
AnonymousCowherd wrote: Given the speed with which Shermer's lawyers are working, PZ certainly seems to have cast a spell over them.

This is way beyond any reasonable "negotiating" time. Either Shermer's people know something that completely forces PZ's hand (or think that it will force his hand, which may be assuming way too much), or Shermer just isn't serious and is waiting for this to blow over without the expense and risk of a law suit.

Ya gotta remember this case will play out in the real world, not on the internet. The timescale, even for simple lawsuits, is usually measured in years. If Loftus is anything to go by, Shermer is serious about the lawsuit. My guess is that his lawyers will spend the next three or four months reading everything that PZ, his fellow FTBers and his commenters have ever written, try to identify pseudonymous commenters and decide who, if anybody, is worth naming as a co-defendant. Only after all the "i's" are dotted and the "t's" are crossed in the basic reasearch will they file a formal complaint and summons and take the first step in a much, much longer legal process. My advice is to lay in, at a minimum, a five year supply of popcorn and maybe buy some stock in popcorn companies.
I don't know how the system works in the US, but if you expect the courts to take a while to get around to dealing with the matter, you file suit and work out the details as you go. There's no point whatsosever in getting a retraction five years after the damage is done. If you send a C&D you'd better be ready to follow it up and if new respondents need to be added, or damages claims go up, you amend the brief accordingly, even if that involves a few visits to court for various bits and pieces before a formal trial.

Most civil matters resolve "on the door of the court", but you can bet that if you defamed a large corporation, or a wealthy individual, you'd be in court before you know it (or settling as best you can).

At this stage, Shermer's bluff has been called and it's his move. If it was my lawyers and they said, no, wait couple of years and maybe we'll catch some unemployed students saying bad things too ( and by the way, our hourly fees are ...), I'd be looking for new lawyers. PZ is the prime mover here, even the person who (allegedly) made the initial claims may not be worth chasing if the Loftus stuff is half accurate.

By all means, make sure you have the enemy in the sights before you pull the trigger, but there's no point having him in the sights if he's well out of range. (OMG! Pit death threat!).

My feeling is that someone is waiting for the other shoe to drop, not that there is a huge legal strategy grinding exceeding small.

It's only been what, two and a half weeks since Shermer sent the C&D letter? While waiting two or three years and wasting time chasing empty pockets would indeed be foolish, waiting ninety days or so to file is hardly letting the enemy get out of range. Especially considering that PZ hasn't shown enough sense to sit down and shut up. My point is even if the suit were filed today and a court ordered C&D issued, it'll be years before the case is resolved.

Post by Guest »

Kareem - probably because the only way @EllenBethWachs could have been seeing those is if she follows both @OpheliaBenson and @saramayhew.

I was reading an article on a blog called "Disrupting Dinner Parties: Feminism for Everyone" that Crommunist retweeted, and their claim that "women are generally ONLY told that they are pretty or not and that their values is contingent on it. They are rarely valued for their necessity or intelligence or contribution first if even at all" and it struck me that perhaps part of the problem with gender feminism is that many of them have never experienced the workforce and that when they do it's not a "normal" workforce? I've worked with women professionals in positions of power - many of them. They seem make their way through their career and their life just fine with zero assistance from gender feminism. Funny that.

I obviously may be way off base, it's just an idea. But I am a woman who has worked in the "real world" for many years and in different environments (from very male dominated to a more even mix) and have never experienced such a thing. Women employees are expected to do their jobs no less or no more than the male ones are. No female employee is told "oh you're so pretty, we'll just keep paying you to sit there" while the men do all the work. Not to mention I worked with plenty of objectively "unattractive" females - you know, old, overweight, badly dressed - but they did their jobs and that's anyone cared about.

Maybe if some of these gender feminists left the blogosphere/conference circuit/college/university/twitter and got actual real jobs, they'd realize that the world isn't quite as scary as they think it is. All those "marginalized" and "harrassed" women are actually out there working and living their lives and generally just getting on with it.

Linus

Post by Linus »

Dick Strawkins wrote:Avicenna continues off the deep end.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongod ... /#comments
I Get Mail – A Quickee

Letters

by Avicenna

Uh I post on the Slymepit sometimes and I’d never heard of you, nor do I have any idea who Richard Sanderson is, nor have I ever claimed that “FTBers are slacktivists”.

However a variety of members of the Slymepit have.

In fact I came over recently to read a few posts. A fair few like discussing “REAL” activism. It is one of the reason the Slymepit have in general left me alone apart from the faux pas by the few who don’t know what I do.

To your peers, a slacktivist is just someone who writes about a topic. Because I actually do “real social justice”.

…… However, what happened to you was reprehensible and you have my sympathy. I’m just perplexed as to how it somehow supposedly has anything to do with me.

Have you read the forum that you are part of?

Let’s see. You got Pitchguest trying to convince people that my rape accusation was not malicious but a stunt to demonstrate the callous nature and ease by which fake accusations go through while ignoring the very real difficulties it caused.

You have deniers of such accusations in your midst and the only reason there aren’t more in that thread is because this caused “Real Damage” to someone who actually was helping women. In short? The little object lesson backfired by actively harming women.

You can’t stop Child Birth, women who would have delivered at hands of doctors delivered in the hands of untrained midwives who are for emergency deliveries we cannot cover rather than for these. Some of those were difficult. Only time will tell us of the damage caused.

It nearly cost me my job and my career. So people who think FTB are filled with evil bitch feminists who hate men and their man parts could mock PZ.

And this sort of thinking is part of the Slymepit.

Okay just look at this way. A bit ago there were Individuals mocking Taslima Nasrin for being a professional victim and not speaking well. You mean like Jessica Ahlquist? Or are only young white ladies allowed to be “victimised by religion” and speak about it?

To explain the level of difference? Taslima has a religious fatwa on her head for her death set at an amount of money that’s frankly obscene and has had people attempt to kill her. And the Slymepitter was mocking her English. Question? I bet she speaks English better than his Bengali.

The Slyme’s done things like that. Tasteless and mildly hurtful things that allow majorly hurtful things to slide through and then to cover it up.

The condemnation of the actions of the Accusers is only taking place because the Slyme think that the joke’s gone “too far”. They had no problems with the #FTBully thread people and often laughed at their antics until it goes too far then it’s tutting and shaking of heads.

The faux rape campaign and all who participated in it have actually harmed real physical women who don’t have access to proper healthcare. The people who sat around gleefully cataloguing other false rapes are part of it.

I think the guy is having some sort of breakdown.
His girlfriend, who he uses on his blog to promote himself as some kind of perfect partner, dumped him in the past week - after she caught him cheating on her with his ex (I think it was more emotional cheating rather than physical.)

He is now making the most outlandish claims.
Are we to seriously believe that Richard Sandersons tweet about oolons comment, has put women's lives at risk - and nearly cost Avicenna his job and career?

How is that even remotely possible?
That's me he's quoting. Why did he title it "I get mail"? I didn't that to email him, I just left that as a comment.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Linus wrote:Why did he title it "I get mail"?
'cos that's what all the cool kids do?

Linus

Post by Linus »

Tribble wrote:

I Get Mail – A Quickee

Letters

by Avicenna

Uh I post on the Slymepit sometimes and I’d never heard of you, nor do I have any idea who Richard Sanderson is, nor have I ever claimed that “FTBers are slacktivists”.

In fact I came over recently to read a few posts. A fair few like discussing “REAL” activism. It is one of the reason the Slymepit have in general left me alone apart from the faux pas by the few who don’t know what I do.

To your peers, a slacktivist is just someone who writes about a topic. Because I actually do “real social justice”.

…… However, what happened to you was reprehensible and you have my sympathy. I’m just perplexed as to how it somehow supposedly has anything to do with me.

Let’s see. You got Pitchguest trying to convince people that my rape accusation was not malicious but a stunt to demonstrate the callous nature and ease by which fake accusations go through while ignoring the very real difficulties it caused.

You have deniers of such accusations in your midst and the only reason there aren’t more in that thread is because this caused “Real Damage” to someone who actually was helping women. In short? The little object lesson backfired by actively harming women.

You can’t stop Child Birth, women who would have delivered at hands of doctors delivered in the hands of untrained midwives who are for emergency deliveries we cannot cover rather than for these. Some of those were difficult. Only time will tell us of the damage caused.

It nearly cost me my job and my career. So people who think FTB are filled with evil bitch feminists who hate men and their man parts could mock PZ.

Okay just look at this way. A bit ago there were Individuals mocking Taslima Nasrin for being a professional victim and not speaking well. You mean like Jessica Ahlquist? Or are only young white ladies allowed to be “victimised by religion” and speak about it?

To explain the level of difference? Taslima has a religious fatwa on her head for her death set at an amount of money that’s frankly obscene and has had people attempt to kill her. And the Slymepitter was mocking her English. Question? I bet she speaks English better than his Bengali.

The Slyme’s done things like that. Tasteless and mildly hurtful things that allow majorly hurtful things to slide through and then to cover it up.

The condemnation of the actions of the Accusers is only taking place because the Slyme think that the joke’s gone “too far”. They had no problems with the #FTBully thread people and often laughed at their antics until it goes too far then it’s tutting and shaking of heads.

The faux rape campaign and all who participated in it have actually harmed real physical women who don’t have access to proper healthcare. The people who sat around gleefully cataloguing other false rapes are part of it.

His girlfriend, who he uses on his blog to promote himself as some kind of perfect partner, dumped him in the past week - after she caught him cheating on her with his ex (I think it was more emotional cheating rather than physical.)

Are we to seriously believe that Richard Sandersons tweet about oolons comment, has put women's lives at risk - and nearly cost Avicenna his job and career?

I hate to say this, but I can't actually follow the originally-quoted post. It doesn't make much sense and gives the impression of randomly-strung-together talking points. Kind of like an FTB 'madlibs' than anything approaching what actually happened which I thought was clear:

1. Oolon was the source of the rumor for Sanderson's purposes.
2. It had nothing to do with the SlymePit.
3. Magical thinking has somehow made the SlymePit the problem, rather than Oolon's obvious trolling and stirring up shit, something the baboons have yet to figure out.
4. When someone points all that out, they're an abuser or something. And other issues must immediately be conflated into the narrative so as to make it impossible to discuss Avicenna getting totally and completely trolled by Oolon, which is supported and reinforced by the FTB culture to which he's completely blind.
I wasn't trying to say Sanderson was guilty of anything or that he's a slymepitter (I thought that saying I've no idea who he is would make that clear). But even IF he was those things it has fuckall to do with me.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ERV wrote:I have been spending the past few days doing nothing but edit my fucking dissertation. I swear to god my eyes are doing the Oolon thing...
You're lucky - when I did mine most people - me included - couldn't type with sufficient accuracy and speed, so we hired typists to do it all for us. Hand off each section/chapter, wait for it to come back, correct tpyos, rinse, repeat ad nauseam.

At least we had photocopiers, though - my adviser showed me his personal copy of his DPhil, and it was the third carbon copy. The other two ended up in the BL and his college library.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

ERV wrote:I have been spending the past few days doing nothing but edit my fucking dissertation. I swear to god my eyes are doing the Oolon thing...
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... e13ef3.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ShameMaggot wrote:Thought I'd take a gander at Greta's blog to see what this leading activist was up to. Saw her plugging this event that she was appearing at. I had to laugh because In Berlin, a night of fisting shows and golden shower displays usually falls under the category of a typical weekend
Dett iss zum kotzen!
Die Gretl, im Kabaret, Seidenstrumpfe usw., als sie pinkelt -- ekelhaft, wa?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Darren wrote:
Linus wrote:Why did he title it "I get mail"?
'cos that's what all the cool kids do?
PZ and others have been doing that for a while, but most seem to be actual emails they have gotten (not that I really paid attention, but just going off casual memory). Could be he wants to fit in so bad he's taken to aping their mannerisms and ideas? Maybe that's where this fake rape allegation came from also - "all the cool kids got one, so obviously I have to have received one as well."

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Tribble wrote:
AnonymousCowherd wrote:

Sorry, dude, but it just takes time. In Carol Burnett v. National Enquirer it took two years, six months from defamation to decision.
No I think the fact that PZ has kept his trap shut means that he and his lawyers are taking this very seriously. Normally bloggers tend to thumb their noses at these lawsuits and discuss in detail why they are rubbish (and rely on the Streisand effect to help them) . Not only has PZ kept his trap shut about Shermer, he is doing less SJW posts (and most of those are just C&P) and more creationist posts again.

Tin foil hat time - but it occurs to me that maybe the rumours are true and the accuser has a history of being a bit on the crazy side. Now it suits Shermer to keep the official line that he has no idea who the person is as it means that either PZ has to
1. Totally back down and apologise and take whatever lumps he has to take (and lose face)
2. Take the full force of the law on his head.
3. Throw the accuser under the bus, where he will get blasted by the skeptics for not checking his facts first and get hit by his radfem friends for not protecting the woman

The rumours are being quietly encouraged by Shermer to scare PZ and his lawyers into checking the history of the accuser if they haven't done so already.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Linus wrote:

I Get Mail – A Quickee

Letters

by Avicenna

That's me he's quoting. Why did he title it "I get mail"? I didn't that to email him, I just left that as a comment.
WTF? I had to go to the site to see which parts were written by him, to see if it made more sense. Nope. Still confused as shit. He pulls in stuff from left field (Jessica Ahlquist - wtf? - is that just more of the social justice racism?). I've seen people mock Taslima for her language skills, I've seen people argue against that, and I've seen a lot more question some of her more bizarre attitudes - like the big dick fetish thing.

The idea that this bizarre exchange actually seriously affected women's health - dude, if you get that worked up over an anonymous email to your anonymous email account, maybe you need therapy or another job. By the way, I'm sure you've gone on the record against the harassment of Skep Tickle, as well as her doxxing, as having a detrimental effect on the health of women? I'm sure you can point that out - you must have written a lot on the subject since you're so passionate about it. I'll wait for the links.

But, really, what a fucking egotist. He seems to be really trying to fit in with the extremists, but usually they take a while to fall apart so completely. Of course, to be honest, I can't remember when he signed up - that's how little attention you were paid, Avi, sorry but it's true. Get used to disappointment...and I'll end that there without the zinger I wanted to use (something to do with personal relationships, so I'll just hint it that way and not say it out loud, lest I be accused of letting major problems pass by being petty and childish).

Personally, I don't see much more humor coming off this - he went from nobody to Carrier level stupidity in basically one jump, yet still remains a minor cog, and that's probably the biggest burn to his ego. Why not try sticking to work, you know, the thing you claim helps people, and skip the drama blogging. You'll be better off in the long run.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Guest wrote:
welch wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:So, Thibeault hates Reddit and will tell you how awful it is, despite also telling you he's never used the place. Today he dropped his first submission and was told he posted in the wrong forum. Instead of posting in the suggested forum, he slinks off to the safe space of the APlus subreddit. But instead of linking his blog, he puts up a link to the thread he was just bounced out of and gets laughed at by APlussers.

Anyway, it's not important, I'm just amused by his regular Ladenesque fuckups.

In the APlus comments, Thibeault mentions that the FtB subscription service PZ was talking about is actually a thing.

It's going to be brilliant watching FtB made even more toxic by their demented commentariat expecting entitlements for their money.

http://i.imgur.com/26NPT1E.png

HE'S working on it?

Oh lord, this will be good. It will probably involve bitcoins printed on legos by the time he's done.
surely it will work out for the best after all they are all very highly knowledgeable in all things internet from advertising networks to spam blockers to storify notifications to setting up email rules to twitter conversations

http://i.imgur.com/lixZc9W.png

they are especially knowledgeable about things like online harassment such as constantly monitoring what someone says online even if its not to you and publicly blowing it up on say your blog

pure harassment
I especially like how Ophie says she will keep looking at her stuff even when it isn't addressed to her (that his the implication of the conversation). Ophie, you can't claim harassment when you admit that you go looking for it. It just simply isn't - no matter how much you and your "friends" (I am highly dubious that any of them are what we normal folks call friends, they just seem to have "allies" who will be thrown under the bus as soon as it becomes expedient) want to change the definitions.

I don't think I could ever be a professional drama blogger and victim - it takes too much work to find things to get angry about and to feed the trolls that infest the comment sections. I see people say stupid shit all day, and the most I might do is post a comment or two here (if relevant to the usual suspects). If I don't see the conversation going anywhere I either don't comment (I never do at FfTB, not just because of the very real doxxing and threats from the insane asylum), or I make a comment and leave (which reminds me I need to go back to ATBC and see if that person ever answered my question. After making it, I realized I was wasting my time so I haven't even gone back to check. Really too lazy for a drama blogger.) :violin:

ianfc

Post by ianfc »

Mr Scalzi, a 10th Dan in literary judo, looking rather fetching in the latest fashion for feminist allies.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5530/9299 ... d149_z.jpg

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Linus wrote:
I wasn't trying to say Sanderson was guilty of anything or that he's a slymepitter (I thought that saying I've no idea who he is would make that clear). But even IF he was those things it has fuckall to do with me.
Ah, so I guessing that he was embedding into your post. That there are two narrative voices and they're badly delineated. But even going back and filtering for likely author, he's still coming off as a prat who got his butt handed to him and refuses to acknowledge it. But at least it makes a bit more sense.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Die Gretl, im Kabaret, Seidenstrumpfe usw., als sie pinkelt -- ekelhaft, wa?
My German is not up to the job so I am switching to English to answer.

As far as I am concerned as long as everyone is a consulting adult they can go ahead without any objections from me.

With that said, this is also something I do not "get" except that it is definitely not something I would ever want to get involved in much less watch.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

ianfc wrote:Mr Scalzi, a 10th Dan in literary judo, looking rather fetching in the latest fashion for feminist allies.

He did it for charity. Not sure which one, but Ophie made a big deal out of it. Personally, I'm not sure what's the point? We have trans people and others wearing the clothes of the "opposite sex" (to use heteronormative language - i.e. English) all the time. Why this is a big deal I have no idea, except it would piss off people who think it's gay or something (assuming they believe that to be bad). It may still be odd, since I grew up in a time when that was something of a bigger thing (at least among the culture I grew up in), but there's nothing wrong with it. I just wonder if the people who do these stunts do have issues with it - usually there is the idea of doing something funny or humiliating (to some, perhaps the general public) for charities - yet most of the things I've seen are pretty tame (Matt Dillahunty wearing a dress or painting his hair - big deal). Just some thoughts on seeing that picture again. Scalzi does seem to be showing off his privilege by taking that picture on a front long bigger than most people's entire house and yard, so he does seem to be flaunting his money. But as someone pointed out upthread, we hear nothing about that by the people promoting this stunt.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Tribble wrote:
Linus wrote:
Ah, so I guessing that he was embedding into your post. That there are two narrative voices and they're badly delineated. But even going back and filtering for likely author, he's still coming off as a prat who got his butt handed to him and refuses to acknowledge it. But at least it makes a bit more sense.
The two parts that he quotes are:
And
For someone who doesn't want to be blamed for the actions of others, even while wanting to be considered part of that group (the SJW Victim Squad), he does like to lump everyone together. And don't read the comments without at least a pillow for your desk...and whatever you do, don't have a glass top desk. Putting your head through that really hurts.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Gumby wrote:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... e13ef3.jpg
HAHAHahaHAHAaHahahahahahaha

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Die Gretl, im Kabaret, Seidenstrumpfe usw., als sie pinkelt -- ekelhaft, wa?
My German is not up to the job so I am switching to English to answer.

As far as I am concerned as long as everyone is a consulting adult they can go ahead without any objections from me.
Yeah, but now I've got that image stuck in my head.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Sorry to shotgun post, but just going though my feed, I notice that Stefunny is once again harassing people by copying people's tweets - I guess she can join the blame pile on with Elevatorgate. Does this mean that the two of them will be best friends, since they will both be accused of the same crime? Some buddy film that would be.

Dornier Pfeil

Post by Dornier Pfeil »

Early Cuyler wrote:
Mykeru wrote:I'm just waiting for the claim that PeeZus can cast spells to protect womenz from rape.
I think that's what the grenade post qualifies as.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

ianfc wrote:Mr Scalzi, a 10th Dan in literary judo, looking rather fetching in the latest fashion for feminist allies.

Whatever else you may want to say about the guy, I do very much approve of his "do not give a shit" attitude. His response to the guy who tried to "shame" him about wearing the dress was entirely appropriate in my book.

Ä uest

Post by Ä uest »

Badger3k wrote:

He did it for charity. Not sure which one, but Ophie made a big deal out of it. Personally, I'm not sure what's the point? We have trans people and others wearing the clothes of the "opposite sex" (to use heteronormative language - i.e. English) all the time. Why this is a big deal I have no idea, except it would piss off people who think it's gay or something (assuming they believe that to be bad). It may still be odd, since I grew up in a time when that was something of a bigger thing (at least among the culture I grew up in), but there's nothing wrong with it. I just wonder if the people who do these stunts do have issues with it - usually there is the idea of doing something funny or humiliating (to some, perhaps the general public) for charities - yet most of the things I've seen are pretty tame (Matt Dillahunty wearing a dress or painting his hair - big deal). Just some thoughts on seeing that picture again. Scalzi does seem to be showing off his privilege by taking that picture on a front long bigger than most people's entire house and yard, so he does seem to be flaunting his money. But as someone pointed out upthread, we hear nothing about that by the people promoting this stunt.
Yeah, he did it for charity.

Is it ad hominem to note that a guy dressing like this, on a 5 acre lawn may not be in touch with the average white male that he scolds when he complains average white males don't understand how easy their life is?
Is it ad hominem to look at Scalzi, to look at Hugo Schwyzer, and wonder why feminists use men like this to support misandry?

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Badger3k wrote:

For those of you that don't like progressive politics/ideas...keep scrolling.

Go ahead...it's OK.

OK now that that's done, it really goes to show you how little these people know about actual issues. For example that issue, it's not EXACTLY the same, but it's close enough, the ideas of urban/suburban sprawl are very important for a lot of reasons. They result in unwalkable communities...to be more specific they make the walkability much more difficult by increasing distances, and creating increased separation between points of interest. It also spreads things out, making public transit much less effective. Basically, this is a large part of the problem when we're talking about global warming, and why fighting it, especially in the US is proving to be extremely difficult. There's other factors, the strain it puts upon the lower classes due to increased housing and transportation costs, as an example. But (sub)urban design is actually a big problem, especially in the US. (Actually, I'd go as far as to say it's probably ONLY in the US..Canada has much less sprawl than the US IMO)

Ok, it's safe to read again.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

another lurker wrote:
Guest wrote:holy shit, even reloading the page normally to see if any of my attempts were getting through did NOT show anything

apologies for the extreme duping; site was horking up a lung

feel free to toss all the crap
I just assumed that the entire thing had you tremendously excited :P
Nah, he's just The Bellman.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Dett iss zum kotzen!
Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Dornier Pfeil wrote:
Early Cuyler wrote:
Mykeru wrote:I'm just waiting for the claim that PeeZus can cast spells to protect womenz from rape.
Sure, you can make a comment, but......do you have a propeller at both ends?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Not really concerned about sprawls, but I never got the idea of having more than you knew what to do with. I could see having a large area for hunting, fishing, farming, perserving wildlife, whatever. But having a huge lawn is a waste of water and other materials (unless you use the more tolerant type of grasses) and is basically just showing off and separating yourself from others - in my opinion. It's one thing to have an area for your kids or critters to play in, or for your family to lounge around in as a separate area (ie, fenced in yard), but having more lawn than your average sports field...I don't get it. The largest yard we ever had was 1/2 acre, and my mom used that to set up an agility course for her dogs (and others that she trained) (and that was in Illinois, not Texas. Here, a lot of lawns end up brown due to water restrictions or just general cost. If I ever replace my lawn, I'll use jasmine or buffalo grass, although I think there may be more drought tolerant low maintenance types, but I've been out of it for more than 10 years and have no idea what has been bred by now.

That said, we all need some space - you can have too many people too close together, but there is a point where you go too far. Just my opinion, agree, disagree, or ignore.

As an aside, I did go back to the ATBC thread I brought up, and there was a warning by the mod about personal attacks, but the bit I read was basically just the same bs from when I gave up. I was going to state that, but realized that would serve no purpose. But if anyone wants to bash their head over whether PZ accused Shermer of rape or not, here's the link. Can't tell if Driver is just clueless or a troll, but commenting there seems to be as effective as commenting on FfTB. Don't know how anybody can do that. You got far more patience or drive than I have.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Dornier Pfeil wrote:
Early Cuyler wrote:
PZ and the Hand Grenade
[youtube]QM9Bynjh2Lk[/youtube]

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Karmakin wrote:
Badger3k wrote:

For those of you that don't like progressive politics/ideas...keep scrolling.

Go ahead...it's OK.

OK now that that's done, it really goes to show you how little these people know about actual issues. For example that issue, it's not EXACTLY the same, but it's close enough, the ideas of urban/suburban sprawl are very important for a lot of reasons. They result in unwalkable communities...to be more specific they make the walkability much more difficult by increasing distances, and creating increased separation between points of interest. It also spreads things out, making public transit much less effective. Basically, this is a large part of the problem when we're talking about global warming, and why fighting it, especially in the US is proving to be extremely difficult. There's other factors, the strain it puts upon the lower classes due to increased housing and transportation costs, as an example. But (sub)urban design is actually a big problem, especially in the US. (Actually, I'd go as far as to say it's probably ONLY in the US..Canada has much less sprawl than the US IMO)

Ok, it's safe to read again.
Actually to me it looks like he lives out in the sticks. Isn't that a farmer's field across the street?
Incidentally that empire waist kind of works for him. Take note ladies of similar shape.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Badger3k wrote: I especially like how Ophie says she will keep looking at her stuff even when it isn't addressed to her (that his the implication of the conversation). Ophie, you can't claim harassment when you admit that you go looking for it. It just simply isn't - no matter how much you and your "friends" (I am highly dubious that any of them are what we normal folks call friends, they just seem to have "allies" who will be thrown under the bus as soon as it becomes expedient) want to change the definitions.
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Ophelia Benson: offence is taken, not given.

There's a magnifying glass in the top left corner of the image

http://i.imgur.com/llrFtgo.jpg

Early Cuyler

Post by Early Cuyler »

Dornier Pfeil wrote:
Early Cuyler wrote:I'm just waiting for the claim that PeeZus can cast spells to protect womenz from rape.
You messed up the quote there, it was me who said that, not Mykeru.

Love your username. Obviously a reference to one of the fastest piston fighters of WWII, The Dornier Do-335 Pfeil (Arrow)

http://www.nefkom.net/elektroflug/images/do335_nasm.jpg

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

I thought it was common knowledge that the SJW crowd (including Ophelia, the angry stoned hippy grandmother of the group) actively look for things that piss them off so they can cry harassment and create a victim story. "Boo hoo, those mean people I called rapists, harassers and trolls were saying unkind things about me and photo-shopping my head onto a wall of dicks, it's like they e-raped me."

What's truly hilarious is how mild the "abuse" is they receive. They get maybe some dumbass troll messages (like everyone with a YT account), some people who don't agree with them and want to have an honest debate about it (can't have that, gotta poison the well!) and some mild ribbing in the form of photoshops. I mean, I just have to laugh at how angry some willy photoshops make some of these folks. Meanwhile they're going around calling people IRL rapists, abusers of women and misogynists, and trying to get them fired from their RL jobs and banned from RL skeptical conferences.

It's like the inmates are running the insane asylum.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

I mean to say "silly" photoshops, but a freudian slip that excellent should be left alone.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ä uest wrote: Yeah, he did it for charity.

Is it ad hominem to note that a guy dressing like this, on a 5 acre lawn may not be in touch with the average white male that he scolds when he complains average white males don't understand how easy their life is?
I think that may be a perfectly legitimate criticism, even though something tells me that he did not inherit but actually may have achieved whatever he has "on his own".

Nevertheless it seems probable that he may have nothing in common with blue collar workers and in fact possibly has no clue as to what their life experiences may be.
Ä uest wrote: Is it ad hominem to look at Scalzi, to look at Hugo Schwyzer, and wonder why feminists use men like this to support misandry?
*shrug*

Their problem, not mine or yours actually. It just makes it more difficult for "them" to sell whatever they are peddling to their supposed audience.

Just another example of one class oppressing the lower classes again.

In case you have not noticed, Feminism seems to be all about White middle class women grabbing all the power and benefits they can for the benefit of White middle class women (and a few men, plus a few token minorities), while pretty much ignoring everyone else lower down on the totem pole.

goddamn 'nym

Post by goddamn 'nym »

Avicenna wrote:You can’t stop Child Birth, women who would have delivered at hands of doctors delivered in the hands of untrained midwives who are for emergency deliveries we cannot cover rather than for these. Some of those were difficult. Only time will tell us of the damage caused.
Indispensable Men. There are graveyards full of them.

ianfc

Post by ianfc »

AndrewV69 wrote:
snip

Whatever else you may want to say about the guy, I do very much approve of his "do not give a shit" attitude. His response to the guy who tried to "shame" him about wearing the dress was entirely appropriate in my book.
Yes I guess Scalzi so doesn't give a shit about it, he goes and blogs about how much he doesn't give a shit.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Darren wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Hey, let's bend Wikipedia until it has an archfem social justice slant! Storming Wikipedia, we'll call it. Greeeeat idea.
I wonder what Wikipedia has done to create such an unwelcoming environment for women? This is the only possible reason for the sausage-fest they've got going on.
If you think of open-source information databases that anyone can edit as misogynistic rape-apologist composting toilets, it totally makes sense.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Guest wrote:Kareem - probably because the only way @EllenBethWachs could have been seeing those is if she follows both @OpheliaBenson and @saramayhew.

I was reading an article on a blog called "Disrupting Dinner Parties: Feminism for Everyone" that Crommunist retweeted, and their claim that "women are generally ONLY told that they are pretty or not and that their values is contingent on it. They are rarely valued for their necessity or intelligence or contribution first if even at all" and it struck me that perhaps part of the problem with gender feminism is that many of them have never experienced the workforce and that when they do it's not a "normal" workforce? I've worked with women professionals in positions of power - many of them. They seem make their way through their career and their life just fine with zero assistance from gender feminism. Funny that.

I obviously may be way off base, it's just an idea. But I am a woman who has worked in the "real world" for many years and in different environments (from very male dominated to a more even mix) and have never experienced such a thing. Women employees are expected to do their jobs no less or no more than the male ones are. No female employee is told "oh you're so pretty, we'll just keep paying you to sit there" while the men do all the work. Not to mention I worked with plenty of objectively "unattractive" females - you know, old, overweight, badly dressed - but they did their jobs and that's anyone cared about.

Maybe if some of these gender feminists left the blogosphere/conference circuit/college/university/twitter and got actual real jobs, they'd realize that the world isn't quite as scary as they think it is. All those "marginalized" and "harrassed" women are actually out there working and living their lives and generally just getting on with it.
Thus the slymepit. Welcome and fuck off.

Dornier Pfeil

Post by Dornier Pfeil »

Southern wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:Too bad they eat avocado with salt, and not with sugar. That makes them evildoers. I mean, what kind of freak puts salt into a fruit?
You mean Southerners who put salt on watermelon are all evil too? :(

*you need a smilie gif that sheds a single sad tear

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?
Translate please?

All the German I know has come from speaking with those who do, and not from any sort of formal learning process so perhaps this is why I am unable to make sense of the above?

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

codelette wrote:
JackRayner wrote: With Puerto Ricans, the hugging and kissing is mostly restricted to women on men, men on women, and women on women. It should be noted though, that they're usually faux-kisses, where you touch cheeks and make a kissy sound, like so.

Man on man hugging happens, but it's mostly between male friends and family. Even then though, it's not always a regular hug. We often do the whole hanshake with a hug, illustrated here, though we switch our hands to this midway, which results in our hands being higher up between us, and chest to chest contact can't happen.

...did I loose anyone yet? :?
There's also the hug with loud pat-in-the-back accompanied with a "cabroooooon, tanto tiempooo!". :lol:
Hahaha. Yeah. That's usually the one all of my friends and I give each other when in public, even if we just saw each other the day before, or earlier that same day. We always act like we haven't seen each other in months. It gives us permission to be loud and obnoxious in public, which you know Puerto Ricans love to do. :P

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Dick Strawkins wrote:Too bad they eat avocado with salt, and not with sugar. That makes them evildoers. I mean, what kind of freak puts salt into a fruit?
Tomatoes.

QED

:snooty:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

ianfc wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
snip

Yes I guess Scalzi so doesn't give a shit about it, he goes and blogs about how much he doesn't give a shit.
*shrug*

Could be.

However, I saw the "meme" images he featured and I took that to mean "go ahead, knock yourself out. Here, let me help you with some to start with".

YMMV

welch

Post by welch »

Dornier Pfeil wrote:
Southern wrote:

That shit is WRONG. The only thing you ever need add to watermelon is vodka

decius

Post by decius »

Apologies if this article has been posted, already. I think it's somehow relevant, if tangential, to the impending Myers suit.

A Superior Court judge has ordered two Ancaster sisters to pay their uncle $125,000 in libel damages after they accused him of sexually assaulting them as children.
It’s a decision lawyers say has sent a “chilling effect” through legal circles and will discourage sexual abuse victims from coming forward in the future.

The sisters now in their 30s, say the abuse occurred during sleepovers at their uncle’s farm in Simcoe in the early ’80s, when they were 4 and 6 years old, according to the judge’s written decision.

In 2006, they confronted their uncle and asked him for an apology. After he refused, they wrote a series of emails detailing their allegations to family and friends.

Judge Andrew Goodman wrote that the sisters “did not like their uncle,” and sent the emails “in order to vindicate their actions or validate their historical claims of abuse.”

“(He) is a man who comes from an extended family and indeed, cherishes family, church and community. As a result of these allegations, I am satisfied that (he) has been shunned by a number of his family members,” Goodman wrote.

Philip Tunley, the sisters’ lawyer, confirmed that they did not file a police report and that criminal charges have not been laid.

It’s “very rare” to see victims of alleged sexual assault found liable for defamation, said Elizabeth Grace, a lawyer who specializes in sexual abuse, but was not involved in this case.

“Predominately, the courts have wanted to encourage people coming forward with their allegations of abuse,” Grace said. “This decision gives added weight to the concern that (our clients) may face a defamation suit . . . It’s going to have a chilling effect.”

Contacted at his home in St. Thomas, the uncle said he was relieved by the decision but added that it was a bittersweet victory because the litigation “has done a lot of damage in our family.”

He acknowledged that the courts have to find a balance between encouraging victims of sexual abuse to come forward and protecting people from false accusation but said “it’s my perspective that this balance has tipped in the opposite direction.”

“People in my situation typically are not believed . . . When men are accused today in our society, it’s very difficult for us to defend ourselves,” he said. “This case shows that vindication is possible.”

After he sued for defamation, his nieces filed a counterclaim for sexual battery. Goodman dismissed their claim because their memories of the incident were “not of the clear and cogent nature required” to substantiate the allegations.

In testimony referenced in the judge’s decision, one sister described remembering waking up with her uncle on top of her and feeling pain in her groin. In a second incident, her uncle pulled her up and put something soft in her mouth, which “may have been his penis.”

The other sister testified recalling a static image, “like a snapshot or an out-of-body experience” in which she saw “herself as a child on the floor with the dark shape of a grown man on top of her.”

Goodman dismissed the claims of sexual abuse, writing that the uncle would have had no reasonable opportunity to commit the acts because the sisters would have been sleeping in a small room with two male cousins present.

“In order to commit the sexual assaults, (he) would have to stealthily and gingerly manoeuvre himself around the other children and not make a sound to avoid waking up the other children,” he wrote.

The sisters’s father, who is also named in the suit, said he is disappointed in the judgment and called the entire process “a sad family affair.”

Confronting their uncle tore their closely knit family apart and the sisters recanted their allegations shortly afterward, court records show. Months later, however, they renewed their allegations.

An expert testifying at the trial said that this is normal behaviour commonly displayed by victims of childhood sexual abuse.

The sisters have not yet decided if they will appeal, said their lawyer, Tunley, who noted that the judge zeroed in on a single line in an email in awarding the defamation damages.

Goodman ruled that the words “we do not want anyone else to be sexually abused” written in an email to family members is a sentence “intended to evince the defamatory meanings that (he) is a sexual predator, likely to reoffend and is not to be trusted or left alone with children.”

Traditionally, victims of sexual abuse have been afforded a legal protection called “qualified privilege” which allows them to discuss the abuse without fear of being sued for libel, the sisters’ lawyer Tunley said. In this case, however, the judge ruled that privilege didn’t extend to the offending statement.

“Society creates some room for people who have memories of sexual abuse. Whether it’s to seek therapy or talk with family or close friends and get some support in connection with their memories, the law creates some room in which they can do that without getting sued,” he said.

In writing his decision, Goodman calculated the hypothetical damages he would have awarded had he found that sexual abuse did occur at $35,000 for each sister.

This has raised some red flags with lawyers looking at his decision, as the defamation award of $125,000 is more than three times that amount.

“That an invasion of the deepest kind of privacy and intrusion on one’s physical body with long-lasting effects would be worth $35,000 and the damage to a grown man’s reputation is worth so much more, it strikes one as concerning,” said Grace.

“Yes, loss of reputation is very serious but, gee, that’s quite the contrast.”
http://metronews.ca/news/hamilton/77788 ... im-125000/

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Dornier Pfeil wrote:
Southern wrote:

I will never forget this Southener woman I knew who said she was 21 before she realized that "DammYank" was two words.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

James Caruthers wrote:
Aneris wrote:I tweeted Avicenna yesterday that there was no Richard Sanderson on the Slymepit, then followed up much later with the memberlist screenshot. I am not blocked and he tweeted since then, so he has seen it. He made no corrections as of now. In short: despite that he has clear-cut evidence to the contrary, he refuses to correct his false information. He is a blogger not worth reading, and in my book now officially a liar.
Indeed. I went over to FTB in good faith (lol, I know, right) more than willing to take him at his word and try to figure out what happened. I and other pitt posters did the legwork he was too goddamn lazy to do (I assume, since the info was right fucking there and he didn't find it) and his response has been to leave his vile, false claims up because "Sanderson is an asshole" and "the pitt is full of hitlers" or whatever.

Someone in the comments for the latest blog post from Acivenna even compared the 'pitt to a white supremacist message board, to imply that posting in the 'pitt is an offense worthy of condemnation in itself. I have to say, I find that quite :lol: :lol: :lol: But I guess it does suggest the level of hatred some of these bloggers hold for 'pitters and others who disagree with them or mock them.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongod ... nt-page-3/ Oh look, this blog entry is still here in its entirety, unedited. Spreading a blatant lie which everyone in the comments knows is a lie. But they're leaving it up, because fuck the truth when it doesn't serve the narrative. Acivenna claims in his Sanderson post that he gives "zero fucks" if Sanderson gets shit for this and turns out to be innocent. Well he was. And he is continuing to give Sanderson shit, which makes him shit. He gave tons of fucks when he got that rape accusation, talking about how midwives would cry in India because of it. It's also funny to me that he started out shitting on pitters, then pitters came over and helped him out. But no acknowledgement of any kindness.

That reminds me how of histrionics or chronic mooches operate. Since they assume that other people helping them and giving them attention is the natural state of the world, they don't think anything of taking whatever you give them and mistreating or insulting you. And they're just shocked and enraged if you insult or mistreat them back. I honestly do have to wonder how many of the self-selected atheism+ and FTB population has severe psychological problems.
I think it bears reiterating, for those unaware of the history, that the way your foray into 'boonland played out is exactly the kind of thing that led to the Abbie's original EG threads and the Pyt. There are a lot of people out there of the opinion that we are all cynical shitstirrers exaggerating things and that we should be more constructive. I trust that you now understand where trying to be constructive gets you. It was concluded a long time back that there is nothing left to do but mock. There was a stage when Peeze was maintaining the fiction that we were all just frustrated at being barred from their shitty blogs. That's what you get for trying to play on their turf, so why give them the satisfaction. There was a time when I had lingering doubts about the loons. They couldn't really be that loopy, could they? Unfortunately they are and it is kind of reassuring watching the reality dawn on dumbstruck schism noobs as they reach the obvious conclusion. If you ever want confirmation of the way Peeze treats olive branches, just ask Phil about that.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

One day after I post Avril Lavigne's new video here, Jerry Coyne writes about it on HuffPo. Says he "found it during desultory browsing of the Internet". Is it possible he reads the Pit? ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jerry-a-c ... 32003.html

Ä uest

Post by Ä uest »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Ä uest wrote: Yeah, he did it for charity.

I think that may be a perfectly legitimate criticism, even though something tells me that he did not inherit but actually may have achieved whatever he has "on his own".
Oh, I certainly think he earned it, although "on his own" is subject to social justice warriors in the same way as Obama might say, "John Scalzi, 'you didn't build that'"

But my point is that his own personal experience that led him to write the white guys on the easiest setting is based on a very lucky life, of a very talented individual (and one who I've read owes a lot of his writing success to his wife having a steady job.) Most talented writers, most writers, most American males are neither as lucky or talented, and even the talented ones may not be as lucky.

So when he writes that as an average american white male, he knows that other average american white males have it easy, and can afford to sacrifice for feminism, it's worth pointing out he's not average, and was very lucky.

This is the bootstrap fallacy that liberals love to pin on Sarah Palin and Tea Partiers -- I pulled myself up by my bootstraps therefore everyone else should be able to do that too.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

bovarchist wrote:One day after I post Avril Lavigne's new video here, Jerry Coyne writes about it on HuffPo. Says he "found it during desultory browsing of the Internet". Is it possible he reads the Pit? ;)

No - he made a post several days before you did, where he laments the state of rock. Someone questioned his knowledge of music, and he did know, but he confuses Pop (which is what Avril Lavigne is under in most cases I've seen) with Rock. Someone who knows music probably wouldn't mistake the two. Just because the song is "Rock 'n Roll" doesn't mean it is. Like just because Nickelback say they are musicians doesn't make it so.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

bovarchist wrote:One day after I post Avril Lavigne's new video here, Jerry Coyne writes about it on HuffPo. Says he "found it during desultory browsing of the Internet". Is it possible he reads the Pit? ;)

Oh yeah he does. He leaves subtle hints, in the form of cleverly disguised link-whoring to HuffPo.

:think:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Take it easy, or Arnie might end-up wearing a sERVice Dog vest & having to interpret virus-images in the lab.

Dornier Pfeil

Post by Dornier Pfeil »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Dornier Pfeil wrote:
Sure do. Much better than a singleton on top.

http://www.geekculture.com/geekcultures ... /caps.html

Dornier Pfeil

Post by Dornier Pfeil »

Early Cuyler wrote:
Dornier Pfeil wrote:
Early Cuyler wrote:I'm just waiting for the claim that PeeZus can cast spells to protect womenz from rape.
You messed up the quote there, it was me who said that, not Mykeru.

Love your username. Obviously a reference to one of the fastest piston fighters of WWII, The Dornier Do-335 Pfeil (Arrow)

http://www.nefkom.net/elektroflug/images/do335_nasm.jpg

oof. sorry about that.