Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Mykeru

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:I feel worse for Mykeru than Walter Ego. At least Walter is able to openly admit how much his life sucks right now.
Not true, transparently edgy troll-dude. Me and my little friend here discuss exactly that on a regular basis.
45.jpg
(96.07 KiB) Downloaded 745 times
Do you have anything specific in mind to bring up at the next meeting?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Given his extremely shitty circumstances at the moment I feel so frigging bad for picking on Walter but, Jesus Christ, he gives good fodder.

Walter, If you are reading this. I don't pick on you because I dislike you. I pick on you because I think you enjoy it.
I reckon Walter is one of those guys that puts on a gimp suit and spends his weekends lying in a urinal trough in certain types of nightclub, so that people can wee on him and he can feel all degraded and pathetic and no better than he deserves because of...[insert cheap armchair psychiatry prediction here]...

And yes, the thread has become almost unusably slow for some reason.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Given his extremely shitty circumstances at the moment I feel so frigging bad for picking on Walter but, Jesus Christ, he gives good fodder.

Walter, If you are reading this. I don't pick on you because I dislike you. I pick on you because I think you enjoy it.
I reckon Walter is one of those guys that puts on a gimp suit and spends his weekends lying in a urinal trough in certain types of nightclub, so that people can wee on him and he can feel all degraded and pathetic and no better than he deserves because of...[insert cheap armchair psychiatry prediction here]...

Like this:
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/deep-ins ... ss-dungeon

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

bhoytony wrote:
bovarchist wrote: Hell, 98% of all labor is forced. Who the hell wants to swing a hammer screwdriver all day?
That's better.
http://i.imgur.com/hzjFZWm.png

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

bhoytony wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Please can we have a new thread? This one is slow as fuck.
Working fine for me.
I thought it might just be my computer but every other window is working fine.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Like this:
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/deep-ins ... ss-dungeon
*Opens fly*
*Clicks link*

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

John Greg wrote:I think it is fascinating, and very entertaining, to watch Stefunny InZvanity on the JT blog thingy. She is simply proving to the world how truly offensive and disgusting she is:

Fuck off; fuck off;; fuck off; run your blog the way I tell you to; moderate who/what/when I tell you to, delete and ban who/what/when I tell you to.

Jesus, what a pathetic piece of shit. And it's still Greg Laden is my bum buddy all the way.

Yikes.

And as Welch points out, fuck me, but has there ever been such a kiss-ass poodle fucker as JT is? Extraordinary. Well, perhaps he'll be EB-Wachsed, and have to change his tune ... perhaps not.
Right now, I can see Greg Laden peering over Steffy's shoulder as she glares at JT's blog, and saying, 'We hates nasty hobbitses doesn't we, precious.'

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

BarnOwl wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/EuZDT3M.jpg
:lol:

One of the best Slyme-'shops ever!
Justin's head is about 30% too big for his body.

Oh, wait - that may have been intentional...

...and I feel bad for Woody Harellson, being stuck next to Ophelia.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:
John Greg wrote:I think it is fascinating, and very entertaining, to watch Stefunny InZvanity on the JT blog thingy. She is simply proving to the world how truly offensive and disgusting she is:

Fuck off; fuck off;; fuck off; run your blog the way I tell you to; moderate who/what/when I tell you to, delete and ban who/what/when I tell you to.

Jesus, what a pathetic piece of shit. And it's still Greg Laden is my bum buddy all the way.

Yikes.

And as Welch points out, fuck me, but has there ever been such a kiss-ass poodle fucker as JT is? Extraordinary. Well, perhaps he'll be EB-Wachsed, and have to change his tune ... perhaps not.
Right now, I can see Greg Laden peering over Steffy's shoulder as she glares at JT's blog, and saying, 'We hates nasty hobbitses doesn't we, precious.'
That's just offensive!!!
To Smeagol.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Parody Accountant wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
bovarchist wrote: Hell, 98% of all labor is forced. Who the hell wants to swing a hammer screwdriver all day?
That's better.
http://i.imgur.com/hzjFZWm.png
If I may:

1) The text is offset to the left, rather than centered within the image.

2) The font is too plain, and does nothing to indicate any kind of emotion, or artistic form.

3) The screwdriver is not vertical, meaning its vertical edges do not appear smooth.

4) Further, the screwdriver head should extend to the top of the printed "I". Presumably, this has not been done because the screwdriver handle, at its current dimensions, would then impede upon the letter "T". This indicates you have made a poor image choice, and have not done any work to correct this.

In summary, this did not give me the little frisson of excitement which I, and I alone, feel in the presence of true art.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Mykeru wrote:
cunt wrote:I feel worse for Mykeru than Walter Ego. At least Walter is able to openly admit how much his life sucks right now.
Not true, transparently edgy troll-dude. Me and my little friend here discuss exactly that on a regular basis. Do you have anything specific in mind to bring up at the next meeting?
Your friend reminds me of Rebecca Watson. Spank her on the ass, she'll blow up at you.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

I've just smoked me last tab and I'm on me last dregs of Lidl wine....That's such a shit feeling.

cunt

Post by cunt »

*takes a picture of myself holding a bullet in order to intimidate some asshole on the internet who's been pissing me off*

See, my life doesn't suck right now.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

For Justin:

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just creepstache right in
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Dublin

In west philadelphia, born and raised
at the airport is where I spent most of my days
chillin out, maxin, mansplainin all cool
and pissing on nativities outside of the school
when a couple of bloggers who couldn't be worse
started deleting comments in my blogoverse
I denounced one little troll and Karla jumped in
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Dublin'

I whistled for a plane and when it came near the
License plate said "cunt" and had WCOA in the mirror
If anything I could say that this plane made me grin
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Dublin!

I pulled up to EWS about seven or eight
And I yelled to the pilot "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my conference I could finally begin
To harass, rape, and mansplain as the prince of Dublin

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:lol, i'm scared. Mykeru's going to throw a bullet at me.
I like you: You're fucking dense.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:I think this might explain why Steffy Zvan is all over JT's ass on this one, single comment crusade. It seemed so bizarre to me that she would get her fat cheeks all red and puffed over this, but it makes sense when you read the words below, taken from a description of panels at Skepchicon: she's suddenly realized that she has to talk about dealing with trolls in a few days, and came up with the idea of creating some shit that she could then steal and use to make her powerpoint slides. We are watching, Stef...

http://i.imgur.com/0eFwOop.png
Because Steffy Zvan is so successful at fighting trolls she just has to share her secret...
Next week, "Tips On Being Happy And Likeable" with Morrissey.
That made LOL.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:*takes a picture of myself holding a bullet in order to intimidate some asshole on the internet who's been pissing me off*

See, my life doesn't suck right now.
The booze doesn't appear to be making your brain particularly supple. Probably defective, you think? I mean the booze, of course. Also, although I'm probably an asshole for pointing this out, in a finite, yet unbounded universe, a surprisingly small, and I mean really, really small, number of things are actually about you.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Right, you just take pictures of yourself holding a bullet anyway. Saving this one to Pictures/Bullets/Misc/big-bullet-big-dick.jpg

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

bovarchist wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:First world problems:

It must be a very special kind of hell to sit next to po-faced Ophelia on a transatlantic flight, with her sighing and twitching and fidgeting and rummaging in her backpack and munching on her fucking snacks the whole time.

Good thing I don't have any transatlantic flights planned. ::shudders::

I saw a huge guy entering one of the buildings at work yesterday who looked exactly like Dillahunty. In fact, maybe it was Dillahunty.
Entitled bitch ought to try crossing Canada on a bus some time. Five days of sleeping in a chair and eating vending machine sandwiches outside a shed in the middle of nowhere after midnight.
Odds that Ophie will scream "harassment" when the flight attendant tells her to put her tray table up?
Whoever said it; I agree with them, "pity the traveller seated next to Ophie."

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Yikes.

That's just offensive!!!
To Smeagol.
http://i.imgur.com/owg4Qgu.jpg

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Not to mention that it is possible to request a seat..that is, if you are the seat orderer. Right? Anyway, I will be lifting off shortly. I made it in time :)

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Good luck Justin. Remember, it's customary to shout "ALLAHU AKBAR!" just as the plane hits the clouds.

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

Dick Strawkins wrote:http://i.imgur.com/F6EPDPK.jpg
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Good luck Justin. Remember, it's customary to shout "ALLAHU AKBAR!" just as the plane hits the clouds.
It's probably best to practice it a few times first, just to make sure you can do it at a sufficient volume.
Try it as you go through security. They love hearing it.
Also try telling them the old joke: "That's not a bomb in my pocket, I'm just pleased to see Ophelia again!"

It'll make their day!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Dick Strawkins wrote: http://i.imgur.com/owg4Qgu.jpg
That is fucking awesome.

What software do you use?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Gotta hit "Refresh" on my browser. I'll be back tomorrow when it's finished.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Gumby wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote: http://i.imgur.com/owg4Qgu.jpg
That is fucking awesome.

What software do you use?
Photoshop CS5
But I'm no expert.
I just tweak the color levels, contrast etc until it looks correct.
I find that it helps to set the eraser to about 30% to get a blending effect when matching skin tones.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

I'd like a new thread as well.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

treestump wrote:well, here's the official Skepticon annoucement. Feel free to post comments on it. I put the second comment on there, no one else seems to be commenting. I think these people are mad to fall over themselves to support FTB / Skepchick.
http://skepticon.org/skepticon-says-goo ... a-sponsor/
Wow, whoever Yoryor is: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well fucking done!

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:Right, you just take pictures of yourself holding a bullet anyway. Saving this one to Pictures/Bullets/Misc/big-bullet-big-dick.jpg
Have you considered retiring your avatar? It's nothing more than you ripping off a tired old meme image that you use because you think it gives the impression you are making a political point, or something? It's really a pretty puerile joke anyway. And lazy

Speaking of genitals you could really make it your own, reflect who you really are:
cuntfuckface.jpg
(100.6 KiB) Downloaded 746 times
Of course, that would require you to crop the image square and resize it and, with your obvious managerial tendencies, it's likely you don't have the skill to do even that.

Whig

Post by Whig »

If anyone is interested here is the live feed of a satellite launch from a modified jet liner. The satellite is going to study the Sun. I don't think it's the one Vacula is on but I'm not sure.

http://spaceflightnow.com/pegasus/iris/status.html

Whig

Post by Whig »

If anyone is interested here is the live feed of a satellite launch from a modified jet liner. The satellite is going to study the Sun. I don't think it's the one Vacula is on but I'm not sure.

http://spaceflightnow.com/pegasus/iris/status.html

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

cunt

Post by cunt »

In other words. No cunt, I can't refute the fact that posting a picture of a bullet in my hand and insinuating that "it has your fucking name on it, bitch" is anything less than absolutely, totally, fucking pathetic. Also, you're drunk while owning me this hard. That reflects badly on you, not me. Obviously.

Here's a shitty photoshop of your avatar I threw together. I literally have nowhere left to run, but i'm a big man I promise.

cunt

Post by cunt »

You stupid fucking scumbag.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

cunt wrote:lol, i'm scared. Mykeru's going to throw a bullet at me.
You'll be ok. He throws like a girl.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Lsuoma, we need a new thread!

This one is breaking the internet!

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Wonderist wrote:
treestump wrote:well, here's the official Skepticon annoucement. Feel free to post comments on it. I put the second comment on there, no one else seems to be commenting. I think these people are mad to fall over themselves to support FTB / Skepchick.
http://skepticon.org/skepticon-says-goo ... a-sponsor/
Wow, whoever Yoryor is: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well fucking done!
Kind of shows their disconnect. They'd be willing to break with a sponsor for some crime or another Lindsay had presumably made in his opening talk, but they need money to keep the convention going. They break with a sponsor for a silly little thing like asking questions about feminism, but please donate because we need the money! Derp.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:In other words. No cunt, I can't refute the fact that posting a picture of a bullet in my hand and insinuating that "it has your fucking name on it, bitch" is anything less than absolutely, totally, fucking pathetic. Also, you're drunk while owning me this hard. That reflects badly on you, not me. Obviously.

Here's a shitty photoshop of your avatar I threw together. I literally have nowhere left to run, but i'm a big man I promise.
1. No, that wasn't the intention. I was just getting into the self-pity you seem to require over my life apparently sucking so bad. See the drunken trailer self-pity scene in Lethal Weapon, for one example, to get the gist. Your not getting it isn't my problem. Nor is your intentionally trying to get troll points by intentionally being thick.

2. I don't drink. And even if I did, you are a fine example of why some people shouldn't. Keep at it though.

3. You want pathetic? You complain endlessly, do nothing and it's obvious whose life sucks. You can't think of anything better to do than tanking up and coming here to take out your frustrations, because even the guys down at the local gastropub would hand you your ass.

4. Oh, wait. You just posted about how you were thinking about giving this place a rest, as if you would be missed, but here you are, yet again, calling other people pathetic. Bless your heart.

5. Have yet another drink. Believe me, your waking up on the bathroom floor in your own piss, once again, is a small price to pay for you shutting the fuck up.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

A name for the next thread; "In Defense of Phallocracy".

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Dick Strawkins wrote:Lsuoma, we need a new thread!

And Mykeru's mind!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

And Mykeru's mind!
I meant to write "Cunt". Please, I don't want to be on the receiving end of a photograph of a bullet inside some old dude's withered and wrinkly hand.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

And Mykeru's mind!
And cunt's heart!

(Is that anatomically possible? :shock: )

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

And Mykeru's mind!
I meant to write "Cunt". Please, I don't want to be on the receiving end of a photograph of a bullet inside some old dude's withered and wrinkly hand.
And I'm done.

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

Lsuoma wants to get to 100,000 in this thread - we're at 99754

cunt

Post by cunt »

Hey, if Mykeru waves his scumbag hands fast enough can he turn back time?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Mykeru wrote:
And I'm done.
Again?!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Old habits die hard. I bet the hotel bar will doing a roaring trade until 4AM.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

CommanderTuvok wrote: Old habits die hard. I bet the hotel bar will doing a roaring trade until 4AM.
If Becky Whatnot throws a party, but nobody comes, does she still get drunk and cry? [/Philosophy]

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Awwww, poor Ophelia. While millions are out of work, white, privileged middle class twerp Benson moans about her seating arrangements. What's the betting she's in first class - she wouldn't want to be sitting next to any smelly people now, would she?