Slyme Pit Orgy, Sponsored by Vicky's Bewbs

Old subthreads
sacha

Re: Slyme Pit Orgy, Sponsored by Vicky's Bewbs

Post by sacha »

LMU wrote:
The issue isn't whether or not *we* think "ragging" is sexist and offensive, the issue is whether anyone anywhere thinks it is sexist and offensive, and clearly some people do. If those people are offended by it's use, then it is the obligation of SJWs everywhere to fight against it's use. Their failure to do so is hypocrisy.

QFT

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

sacha wrote:
LMU wrote:
The issue isn't whether or not *we* think "ragging" is sexist and offensive, the issue is whether anyone anywhere thinks it is sexist and offensive, and clearly some people do. If those people are offended by it's use, then it is the obligation of SJWs everywhere to fight against it's use. Their failure to do so is hypocrisy.

QFT
Damn good point.

sacha

Post by sacha »

codelette wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Yeah, I'm being a nitpicky bitch today. I wonder if Ophelia Benson truly meant to make this comparison:
I wonder what “unduly” means there. I also wonder what on earth the NAACP and the Hispanic Federation are thinking. They want sugar drinks to be extra-special cheap so that blacks and Hispanics can have higher than average rates of Type 2 diabetes? Do they also wish lead-based paint were still legal and readily available? Do they long for the old days when toddlers could munch on paint chips full of lead?
So... blacks and Hispanics are being compared to toddlers now?

http://www.freezepage.com/1358968591TIADUREOWF
I really want to thank the heavens for sending me those FTB white saviors! Aleluya!
They're not only going to show me -skeptically speaking- about jails and drugs; now they are going to protect my pancreas from evil cheap sugars.
Mira, Ofelia, jodia hija de puta. You know what? Since chilhood I was taught that sodas were for special occasions only. If you ever disconnect from the motherfucking Internet, and go visit a Hispanic grocery store...look inside the carts. Look and see how little soda they buy. Also, most Hispanics don't eat lead paint chips. It seems you did eat some. Pendeja.
hahahaha!

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Intent isn't magic, after all.

Unless they're the one's speaking...then it's fucking unicorns.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

The A+ mods thread is getting more and more bizarre:

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/nL0aqUt.png[/spoiler]

And then Flewellyn just has to chip in with a post I just can't figure out. It's like he's shouting at himself:

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/YOuwS0u.jpg[/spoiler]

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Karmakin wrote:Intent isn't magic, after all.

I like fucking unicorns.
They have a handle at the front that you can hang on to.
And you BOTH have the horn.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Another FTBer to rustle up some change from their supporters. This time it's avicenna for another laptop.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongod ... rity-case/

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/boa ... 221300.gif

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Karmakin wrote:Intent isn't magic, after all.

I like fucking unicorns.
They have a handle at the front that you can hang on to.
And you BOTH have the horn.
:clap:

Actually, along the same lines. What bugs me about all of that isn't the hypocrisy..actually generally speaking I find the focus on hypocrisy to be a sort of a double-edged sword that I think often entirely misses the intended mark...it's the entitlement involved.

That they see one standard for them and another standard for everybody else is the entire problem with the SJW worldview. It's raw tribalism, nothing more, nothing less. Using the proper language is just a tribal marker.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

DeepInsideYourMind wrote:
decius wrote:Twatson's reply to Shermer's article is a fucking hoot.

Some highlights. She cherrypicks a few irrelevant figures, including the long-dead and constantly wrong Stephen Gould (NOMA, Punctuated Equilibrium, Skull Size, to name but three of his biggest blunders) and "biologist PZ Myers" to once again cast doubts over evo psych. Go and read the blog, it's incredible.

Yeah it is a doozy ...
In fact I'll even post the URL I forgot :)

http://www.freezepage.com/1359004263NYCXAUCRHR
Does it get any more Becky-like than the fucking first fucking sentence of the fucking main fucking post?
Shermer states that 41% of Democrats believe god created man as-is within the previous 1,000 years [EDIT: I mean 10,000, not that that's much better]
Does she not proof read her own shit, or does she just think "fuck it, I've written what I've written, and anything I claim therein as fact will be taken as such".

What kind of fucking bobblehead doesn't reread their work, and think, "Hey, 1,000 years ago? Aren't there some pretty fucking important (and beautiful) works of Christian art from around and before then? Really, 1,000 years? Do I mean 100? Let me spend one fucking second checking this shit out, because I'm already known as 'the Galileo chick'."

Cunt.

BannedAid

Post by BannedAid »

Wait... why is Watson replying to Shermer's comments on Evo-Psych? She said she was only going after pop-evo-psych in her speech.

Oh yeah, she was totally lying about that. nm.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

In the ring at Atheism+ forum, in the "Are the moderatoris censorious" thread, Quontir accuses Flewellyn of lying, Flewellyn takes offense & says ENOUGH, says he was only misdirecting.

Then this exchange:
Quontir wrote:
Flewellyn wrote:The most that could be said is that I was lying by omission, really...
That would be called LYING. Someone who lies is a liar. Apparently truth about these things hurts...
Flewellyn wrote:Quontir, did you hear me when I told you to stop with the personal attacks?

Apparently not. Well, here, have an enforced break. Take a week off.
kbonn is also criticizing the mods; marinerachel apparently comes back from a hiatus to comment, possibly thinking she's supporting the mods by saying (paraphrasing) "well of course they play favorites, that's only human". Navigator, who joined August 28 but only has 21 posts, observes:
Navigator wrote:So a moderator that was being accused of lying suspends their accuser? I think the thread title was just answered in full. A question though: Were the other moderators included in the decision to suspend Quontir, or was it a unilateral action by Flew?
ceepolk replies to Navigator:
ceepolk wrote:so you didn't look familiar, so I checked out your user profile.

I'm not really inclined to take anything you say as offered in good faith, after reviewing your previous activity on this site and from reviewing moderator activity logs and running records and discovering your multiple reports that were attempts to claim that people pointiong out fallacious arguments were "tone policing," and your subsequent reaction to being told to stop doing that...

you know what? there's probably no reason to even wait for a response out of you. you're pretty much only in possession of a functioning account because you wandered off for 14 weeks. So you'd probably better make it good.

I'll be back in an hour to see how you did.
Currently, the most recent post is Navigator asking ceepolk,
Navigator wrote:Please could you explain what it is that you are or aren't waiting for?

Flewellyn has already said "GOODNIGHT" but has posted since then and is sitting in the thread with a bunch of other people, some of who are presumably eating popcorn and others who are popping antacids or sharpening their sword, as the case may be: "emptyell, Flewellyn, Navigator, Onamission5, Setar, surreptitious57, Sylvia Sybil and 5 guests"

:popcorn:

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Metalogic42 wrote:
A few comments on that article take a jab at libertarianism (Setar even shows up!). I'm not much into politics; can anyone explain why SJWs have such a hate-on for libertarianism?
It promotes personal responsibility. What did you expect?

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Pitchguest wrote:Another FTBer to rustle up some change from their supporters. This time it's avicenna for another laptop.

I could say a whole lot about this, but I'm tired and I threw all my spoons at Myers' bulbous gut. So I'll just say this: Avicenna, park your ass in a public library or something. Or just get a cheaper laptop, cause you don't need 600 bucks worth of tech to watch youtube and e-beg via MS Word.

DeepInsideYourMind

Post by DeepInsideYourMind »

Well, Watson wasn't the only person attacking Shermer today, though I was surprised to see an equally poor attack on Shermer's piece on SkepticInk http://skepticink.com/nocrossnocrescent ... cal-right/

DeepInsideYourMind

Metalogic42 wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:Another FTBer to rustle up some change from their supporters. This time it's avicenna for another laptop.

I could say a whole lot about this, but I'm tired and I threw all my spoons at Myers' bulbous gut. So I'll just say this: Avicenna, park your ass in a public library or something. Or just get a cheaper laptop, cause you don't need 600 bucks worth of tech to watch youtube and e-beg via MS Word.
Ya know, they say a fool and their money ...

I gotta admire these gals, they know how to fleece a mark then milk them dry ... this is almost worth encouraging

sacha

Post by sacha »

lonesagi wrote:Francisco Bacopa really ought to expand his defense of the helpless. Rather than a butterfly in the driveway, he ought to use a big Plus in their yard (to better represent their entire SJW group.)

To really emphasize it, he could set it on fire. Heck, he could probably get some advice from this guy.

[spoiler]http://imgs.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfg ... 00x300.jpg[/spoiler]

They seem to share the same mindset.

where have you been, lonesagi?

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Karmakin wrote: Actually, along the same lines. What bugs me about all of that isn't the hypocrisy..actually generally speaking I find the focus on hypocrisy to be a sort of a double-edged sword that I think often entirely misses the intended mark...it's the entitlement involved.

That they see one standard for them and another standard for everybody else is the entire problem with the SJW worldview. It's raw tribalism, nothing more, nothing less. Using the proper language is just a tribal marker.
To be fair, this is a problem that extends way beyond the borders of Baboondom. The whole of what gets passed off as politics in the US (in actuality more a form of professional wrestling) is now purely tribal.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Karmakin wrote: That they see one standard for them and another standard for everybody else is the entire problem with the SJW worldview. It's raw tribalism, nothing more, nothing less. Using the proper language is just a tribal marker.
Lord of the Flies.
Animal Farm.
(A list of their Operating Manuals)

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Pitchguest wrote:Another FTBer to rustle up some change from their supporters. This time it's avicenna for another laptop. ...
...I gotta admire these gals, they know how to fleece a mark then milk them dry ... this is almost worth encouraging
FWIW, I'm pretty sure Avicenna is male (and a medical student) . Not that that matters. In light of Natalie's reported lack of both housing and income, any other blogger at FtB asking for donations right now seems in poor taste.

DeepInsideYourMind

Michael K Gray wrote:
Karmakin wrote: That they see one standard for them and another standard for everybody else is the entire problem with the SJW worldview. It's raw tribalism, nothing more, nothing less. Using the proper language is just a tribal marker.
Lord of the Flies.
Animal Farm.
That cannot be right ... after all, Piggy was the voice of reason in Lord of the Flies ... and PZ definitely isn't the voice of reason ...

DeepInsideYourMind

Skep tickle wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:Another FTBer to rustle up some change from their supporters. This time it's avicenna for another laptop. ...
...I gotta admire these gals, they know how to fleece a mark then milk them dry ... this is almost worth encouraging
FWIW, I'm pretty sure Avicenna is male (and a medical student) . Not that that matters. In light of Natalie's reported lack of both housing and income, any other blogger at FtB asking for donations right now seems in poor taste.
I'm a sexist pig - all FtB people are honourary "gals"

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Does she not proof read her own shit, or does she just think "fuck it, I've written what I've written, and anything I claim therein as fact will be taken as such"
Think? Beccy-The-Lazy actually muster up the wasted energy to actually think for herself, when she can outsource that function to her colon-full of faithful typing tapeworms?
Why would a very Preciousss Princess bother with such pedestrian concerns as "thinking"?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Skep tickle wrote:Flewellyn has already said "GOODNIGHT" but has posted since then and is sitting in the thread with a bunch of other people, some of who are presumably eating popcorn and others who are popping antacids or sharpening their sword, as the case may be: "emptyell, Flewellyn, Navigator, Onamission5, Setar, surreptitious57, Sylvia Sybil and 5 guests"
The Night of the Long Knives

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Lord of the Flies.
Animal Farm.
That cannot be right ... after all, Piggy was the voice of reason in Lord of the Flies ... and PZ definitely isn't the voice of reason ...
Too True.
That means that they cannot even manage to follow their own dogma with any fidelity.
Fail all around.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Aron Ra writes something that might be a bit controversial - right at the end:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/aronra/2013 ... ly-stupid/
Aron Ra wrote:At the risk of sounding like a hippie (which I am not), we’re not gonna make any progress with all this in-fighting and simulated persecution. We shouldn’t be banning, blocking, trolling, or blacklisting each other either. It would be best to talk directly to our detracting allies instead of talking about them in public posts…
He also has a pop at Shermer, but seems to think that instead of Shermer saying that 'there is a liberal war on science', he is saying 'liberals are at war against science', which AronRa seems to take personal offence to. Clearly Shermer isn't saying that all liberals are doing this - just that there is a liberal anti-science position, as well as a conservative one.

It would be like me saying that there is a liberal war on free speech (there is). I'm not saying that no liberal believes in free speech - in fact I'm a liberal myself, and free speech is at its core a liberal position. I'm just saying that in the 'liberal movement' there is a train of thought that seeks to undermine freedom of speech.

Anyway, I don't see many of the FTB readers being ok with the last part of Aron Ra's post.

Notung

Post by Notung »

DeepInsideYourMind wrote:I'm a sexist pig - all FtB people are honourary "gals"
Be careful about posting things that could easily be quote-mined for nefarious purposes... ;)

DeepInsideYourMind

Notung wrote:Aron Ra writes something that might be a bit controversial - right at the end:

Aron Ra wrote:At the risk of sounding like a hippie (which I am not), we’re not gonna make any progress with all this in-fighting and simulated persecution. We shouldn’t be banning, blocking, trolling, or blacklisting each other either. It would be best to talk directly to our detracting allies instead of talking about them in public posts…
He also has a pop at Shermer, but seems to think that instead of Shermer saying that 'there is a liberal war on science', he is saying 'liberals are at war against science', which AronRa seems to take personal offence to. Clearly Shermer isn't saying that all liberals are doing this - just that there is a liberal anti-science position, as well as a conservative one.

It would be like me saying that there is a liberal war on free speech (there is). I'm not saying that no liberal believes in free speech - in fact I'm a liberal myself, and free speech is at its core a liberal position. I'm just saying that in the 'liberal movement' there is a train of thought that seeks to undermine freedom of speech.

Anyway, I don't see many of the FTB readers being ok with the last part of Aron Ra's post.
Against my better judgement (promising I won't ever click an FtB link), I just read AronRa ... and read it as him saying exactly what the A+ people want to hear ... "all these people attacking A+ should stop"

Of course that isn't what he said, but it will be read that way.

Apart from that, yeah he got the whole Shermer thing ass about face, funny how easy it is to get liberals/hippies/lefties whatever all wound up so easily. (I'm one of them, I think, but damn if I don't try to at least read an article before I fly off the handle about it)

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Notung wrote:
Be careful about posting things that could easily be quote-mined for nefarious purposes... ;)
That, and suggesting that FTB-level asshattery is more of a "gal" thing - I'm not buying it.

DeepInsideYourMind

Notung wrote:
They can all be honourary dudes if they prefer.

Anyway, last time I saw... they had SkepCHICK ... so surely that ,mean's I can refer to them as Chicks safely?

I'll do that in future, "heyyyyy chicky chicky, ya wanna ride in ma pimp mobile"

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Notung wrote:Aron Ra writes something that might be a bit controversial - right at the end:

How very VERY Amerocentric that contretemps seems.
Aaron (and Shermer): There is a world outside of the continental USA.
And it overwhelms you in terms of numbers.
In numbers of atheists (China), in number of liberals who are all for free speech, (Europe, lumps of Africa, India East Asia etc), so suck your parochial heads in, and get a sense of perspective, you insular cunts.

For fux-sake. How much longer do we majority (the rest of the planet) have to tolerate the ignorant rantings of you minority yanks?
The USA has been financially bankrupt to China for two decades, and morally bankrupt for far longer.

Pull your heads in and shut the fuck up for a change, please.
[youtube]yR5Z4n1TdSI[/youtube]

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Skep tickle wrote:
Flewellyn has already said GOODNIGHT but has posted since then and is sitting in the thread with a bunch of other people, some of who are presumably eating popcorn and others who are popping antacids or sharpening their sword as the case may be : emptyell Flewellyn Navigator Onamission5 Setar surreptitious57 Sylvia Sybil and 5 guests
I am the only one of those who does not post and that is because I am a restricted user. I do regularly visit the site however. And to educate myself rather than gloat as that is not my style. I wonder if wind is ever going to reveal her source ? I am more with the others on that one. There has been a serious betrayal of trust and she is refusing to name the guilty party, just because she was not allowed into the inner sanctum now. What I find interesting is how the betrayer - whoever they are - was deemed to be someone that could be trusted now. I think that it will be a long time before full trust is ever restored again over there. And that is a shame, as it is supposed to be a safe place for these damaged souls

decius

Post by decius »

Don't be so nuanced and reasonable. It makes heads assplode.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Flewellyn has already said GOODNIGHT but has posted since then and is sitting in the thread with a bunch of other people, some of who are presumably eating popcorn and others who are popping antacids or sharpening their sword as the case may be : emptyell Flewellyn Navigator Onamission5 Setar surreptitious57 Sylvia Sybil and 5 guests
I am the only one of those who does not post and that is because I am a restricted user. I do regularly visit the site however. And to educate myself rather than gloat as that is not my style. I wonder if wind is ever going to reveal her source ? I am more with the others on that one. There has been a serious betrayal of trust and she is refusing to name the guilty party, just because she was not allowed into the inner sanctum now. What I find interesting is how the betrayer - whoever they are - was deemed to be someone that could be trusted now. I think that it will be a long time before full trust is ever restored again over there. And that is a shame, as it is supposed to be a safe place for these damaged souls
The real problem is that they trusted anonymous strangers on the internet in the first place. Their entire system is flawed. A forum can never be a "safe space".

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Could someone give me a quick summary of the saga that seems to revolve around someone by the screen name of "Wind"?
What is the alleged heresy? Who are the "dramatis baboonae"? What are the issues?

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:Don't be so nuanced and reasonable. It makes heads assplode.
[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/f9GOF.jpg[/spoiler]

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Gefan wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Could someone give me a quick summary of the saga that seems to revolve around someone by the screen name of "Wind"?
What is the alleged heresy? Who are the "dramatis baboonae"? What are the issues?
http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/search.ph ... sf=msgonly - start at the bottom, which has a link to the page in case you want to go to the source (no ads so no revenue for A+ forum if you click). Otherwise, scanning the posts in that list that have to do with Atheism+/Flew/Setar/etc should fill you in.

(Cliff Notes version: wind suspected, or was told, there was a secret forum to which she didn't have access. Flew & other mods dissembled then finally ended up admitting it. Shit flying; fee-fees hurt; swipes & sniping left & right; temp-bans about every page or 2.)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

welch wrote:Apropos of nothing, this is why I can't take setar or the Vancouver/Seattle crazy contingent seriously:

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2013/01/flo ... t-intruder

If you want true craycray, Florida, Bitches!
Why did it make me giggle that it happened in Fort Myers...

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

franc wrote:
decius wrote:Don't be so nuanced and reasonable. It makes heads assplode.
img http://i.imgur.com/f9GOF.jpg /img
Hahaha!

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
No one in their right mind would expect wind to give them the name of a person that sent win an email.

If they think harm could result, work on that.

But placing wind under a solitary lamp and then gaslighting and pressuring wind to give up a name is something that should have ended in the cold war.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

surreptitious57 wrote:A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
Open it too far, and your brains fall out.

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Gefan wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Could someone give me a quick summary of the saga that seems to revolve around someone by the screen name of wind What is the alleged heresy ? Who are the dramatis baboonae ? What are the issues ?
Basically what happened is that an inner sanctum was being created and wind was not part of it because she was deemed untrustworthy. Someone from the inner sanctum told wind and she got very upset about it And the inner sanctum in turn got even more upset because wind would not reveal who the betrayer was

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Why did it make me giggle that it happened in Fort Myers...
Breakin' Cocks in the hot Son.
I Fort the Lore, and the Lore one.
(Sanity nil)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Metalogic42 wrote: Seems I missed your intro post. Welcome to the pit!
You did :) Shameful !
I did to. So fuck off!

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Gefan wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Could someone give me a quick summary of the saga that seems to revolve around someone by the screen name of wind What is the alleged heresy ? Who are the dramatis baboonae ? What are the issues ?
Basically what happened is that an inner sanctum was being created and wind was not part of it because she was deemed untrustworthy. Someone from the inner sanctum told wind and she got very upset about it And the inner sanctum in turn got even more upset because wind would not reveal who the betrayer was
Hmm, well, wind said that she was told SHE was being discussed in the inner sanctum; that was part of her concern.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Al, I don't know if you've seen it, but Crommunist is talking about you:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/crommunist/ ... -feminism/

You might have missed it as there's no link to your original post... :roll:

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Gefan wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Thank you all kindly or the summaries. When I next have six or more hours to spare and no sharp objects within reach with which to stab myself in the eyes, I may go to the source for more details.
From the summaries provided (bearing in mind I didn't attend school in the US and my knowledge of the milieu is largely courtesy of John Hughes) isn't this all a bit of High School clique politics? I'm repeatedly struck by the emotional immaturity of these people.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Notung wrote:Al, I don't know if you've seen it, but Crommunist is talking about you:

Trying my first freezepage: http://www.freezepage.com/1359012232NHLRFHKLNU

It doesn't sound like he's extending any olive branches:

"This one comes to us courtesy of former FTBorg turned reluctant prophet to horrible people Al Stefanelli."

"Al’s asshattery aside, .."

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Skep tickle wrote:
Ok, who's up to photoshop a ass hat?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Ok, who's up to photoshop a ass hat?
http://www.outblush.com/women/images/20 ... elux-L.jpg

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Ok, who's up to photoshop a ass hat?
And a RACIST Ass-hat:
http://mediacdn.snorgcontent.com/media/ ... lpic_4.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Skep tickle wrote: [spoiler]
Notung wrote:Al, I don't know if you've seen it, but Crommunist is talking about you:

[/spoiler]Trying my first freezepage: http://www.freezepage.com/1359012232NHLRFHKLNU

It doesn't sound like he's extending any olive branches:

"This one comes to us courtesy of former FTBorg turned reluctant prophet to horrible people Al Stefanelli."

Oh FFS! Crom says:
Insofar as the exercise of male privilege prevents women from engaging on a level playing field, the achievement of equality is not something that can be accomplished through a passive, laissez-faire system. Groups and communities have a duty to address the structural elements that inhibit equality, privilege being among them. Members of groups and communities have a corresponding duty to examine their own individual privilege and make the necessary adjustments.

By making the effort to oppose and counter a fundamentally unfair system, my stance is morally laudable. In resisting efforts to change an unfair system into a fair one, Al’s actions are morally reprehensible. In believing that privileges do not exist, and are in fact “rights”, Al’s beliefs are morally reprehensible.
Crom the problem with you is you are looking through a telescope under the mistaken impression that it is a microscope. Here is where you went wrong. Sheesh man!

Sexual identity is a legal fiction,” says Baudrillard; however, according to Sargeant[1] , it is not so much sexual identity that is a legal fiction, but rather the genre of sexual identity. The subject is contextualised into a precultural discourse that includes consciousness as a whole. But if dialectic nationalism holds, we have to choose between pretextual narrative and structural libertarianism.

If one examines dialectic nationalism, one is faced with a choice: either reject precultural discourse or conclude that the raison d’etre of the poet is significant form. Pickett[2] holds that the works of Burroughs are empowering. Thus, Debord’s essay on subcultural theory implies that sexuality is used to disempower the underprivileged, but only if reality is interchangeable with truth; if that is not the case, we can assume that society has objective value.

“Language is fundamentally meaningless,” says Baudrillard. Foucault uses the term ‘precultural discourse’ to denote the role of the writer as artist. However, the premise of dialectic nationalism suggests that reality is part of the failure of consciousness, given that Lyotard’s critique of precultural discourse is valid.

If textual objectivism holds, we have to choose between precultural discourse and textual deconstruction. It could be said that the characteristic theme of Drucker’s[3] model of textual objectivism is the meaninglessness, and some would say the stasis, of cultural sexual identity.

Debord uses the term ‘Sontagist camp’ to denote the difference between society and class. However, several discourses concerning dialectic nationalism may be revealed.

In The Last Words of Dutch Schultz, Burroughs examines neodialectic textual theory; in The Ticket that Exploded, although, he reiterates textual objectivism. In a sense, any number of narratives concerning a self-supporting totality exist.

The subject is interpolated into a dialectic nationalism that includes truth as a whole. However, Marx uses the term ‘precultural discourse’ to denote the meaninglessness of preconstructivist language.

If one examines textual objectivism, one is faced with a choice: either accept capitalist desemioticism or conclude that society, perhaps surprisingly, has significance. Debord suggests the use of textual objectivism to challenge sexism. But the premise of precultural discourse holds that art may be used to entrench capitalism.

“Class is intrinsically impossible,” says Sontag. Long[4] implies that we have to choose between textual objectivism and the subcapitalist paradigm of consensus. Thus, if dialectic nationalism holds, the works of Burroughs are reminiscent of Tarantino.

The subject is contextualised into a conceptual sublimation that includes sexuality as a reality. However, Baudrillard uses the term ‘precultural discourse’ to denote not theory, but posttheory.

The main theme of the works of Burroughs is the bridge between truth and society. Thus, Humphrey[5] holds that we have to choose between textual objectivism and semioticist dematerialism.

The masculine/feminine distinction which is a central theme of Burroughs’s Nova Express is also evident in Queer, although in a more mythopoetical sense. However, Lacan uses the term ‘subcapitalist socialism’ to denote the role of the writer as participant.

1. Sargeant, O. (1998) Neocapitalist Appropriations: Textual objectivism in the works of Burroughs. Panic Button Books

2. Pickett, G. A. ed. (1983) Precultural discourse in the works of McLaren. Harvard University Press

3. Drucker, C. (1991) The Reality of Defining characteristic: Textual objectivism and precultural discourse. And/Or Press

4. Long, N. O. Y. ed. (1989) Precultural discourse and textual objectivism. University of Michigan Press

5. Humphrey, J. A. (1997) Reinventing Expressionism: Textual objectivism and precultural discourse. O’Reilly & Associates

(Other references left out. Everyone here is ejumecated enough to know that Sontag is Susy "CreamCheese" Sontag for example ... right?)

Michael K Gray

Child Abuse

Post by Michael K Gray »

a2z6j64caaewvxm.jpg
Child Abuse
(40.68 KiB) Downloaded 238 times

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Michael K Gray wrote:
And a RACIST Ass-hat:
*snip image*
Well played Michael, well played.

So, ass hat as the new Pit symbol?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
And a RACIST Ass-hat:
*snip image*
Well played Michael, well played.

So, ass hat as the new Pit symbol?
With a neck-beard to-boot.
What's not to loathe?

DataNotDogma

Post by DataNotDogma »

It is asshat. Not ass-hat, not ass hat. Get it right you asshats. Thanks.

Michael K Gray

Setar, God of the Mewling Failures.

Post by Michael K Gray »

This deserves a reprise for the gnubeeze.
Setar & xizz's femme fatale kompared, side by sidol:
RustOmen01.jpeg
Setar
(15.98 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

DataNotDogma wrote:Get it right you asshats
Who are you calling an "as shats"?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

DataNotDogma wrote:It is asshat. Not ass-hat, not ass hat. Get it right you asshats. Thanks.
Nazi!

DataNotDogma

Post by DataNotDogma »

Michael K Gray wrote:
DataNotDogma wrote:Get it right you asshats
Who are you calling an "as shats"?

Just what an asshat would ask.