Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7970
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37901

Post by AndrewV69 »

astrokid.nj wrote:Belated FemmeXmas to FTB
[qFKmzR5Aejg]
Not available in your country .. also can not be arsed to fire up a proxy.
astrokid.nj wrote: folks.. the truth is as strange as fiction. Did you know that the Portlandia Feminist Bookstore has a real-world "counterpart"?
[Ew5dI_zlhRA]
Actually yes I did.

The next time I pass through there I might pop in and buy a vagina candle holder myself. Not that I really want to set a vagina on fire, but my guess is that it is the thought that counts?

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37902

Post by BarnOwl »

Mykeru wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:
I want just the cow skull sunburst as an awesome window sticker for my car.
I take requests...I swear to Christ I'm Zazzling this weekend despite not being able to find the source images for my avatar guy.
4" to 6" in diameter, and <20 bucks ... I'd definitely buy it.

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37903

Post by BarnOwl »

The cow skull sunburst, NOT the Laden penis head, that is.

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6527
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37904

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Mykeru wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:http://i.imgur.com/ROIuD.jpg
Didn't one of the triumvirate of dumb (Benson, Christina, Svan) accuse me of making a cock-head Laden? It was you, wasn't it?
I don't know who accused you, but I did make a stretchyhead image of Laden in full color. It looked nothing *ahem* like a penis until subtly altered by, I think, Cunt or maybe Reap or maybe Tony Parsehole. I'm going to go look for it.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7970
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37905

Post by AndrewV69 »

JackRayner wrote:Certainly a different story from what that mangina and harpy were trying to sell...
Well, they keep on trying and they have an audience of confirmed believers. However, we are here also and we are not going away.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights ... en-lawson/
Attorney General Joseph Biden, III
Carvel State Office Building
820 N. French Street
Wilmington, DE 19801

Dear A.G. Biden,

I write to you today with great concern for the abhorrent behavior displayed by your agency toward a mutual constituent, Gordon Smith. Need I remind you, sir, that Mr. Smith was facing numerous domestic violence charges (24 to be exact) that were just recently dismissed due to the finding that the alleged victim was falsely reporting each of the incidents, to which Mr. Gordon was subsequently arrested. My concern is that the Attorney General’s office seems that they are patting themselves on the back for releasing Mr. Smith from these charges; however, Mr. Smith continues to be the victim in these cases.

Why? Because of these outlandish charges, which again were proven to be false, Mr. Smith was terminated from gainful employment. The simple dismissal of charges does not assist Mr. Smith in picking up the fractured pieces of his life because he is currently unable to find a job. Those charges remain on Mr. Smith’s record, to which he is obligated to disclose. When Mr. Smith tried to address this matter he was met with a rather inappropriate response that he would have to file to have those charges expunged. This is frankly unacceptable; may I remind you that Mr. Smith is unemployed due to the actions of his accuser. Those charges were proven to be false, the Attorney General’s office is paralyzed as to what to do regarding the defendant of those false reports, and feels vindicated by simply dismissing Mr. Smith’s charges? Attorney General Biden, Mr. Smith need not continue to be the actual victim here. The State should see to it that all the charges against Mr. Smith be expunged from his record at its own expense, especially in light of the State’s acknowledgement that each of those charges was unfounded and falsely reported. Let us not continue to see this matter swept under the rug.

Due to the reckless behavior of Mr. Smith’s accuser the State has expended an extraordinarily large amount of taxpayers’ dollars to which end? To continue to victimize the one that was actually found to be innocent and to protect the one that was found to be falsely expending the State’s money? This is not appropriate and the math, sir, does not add up. Chapter 5, subsection 1245, Title 11 of Delaware Code clearly establishes that “…Falsely reporting an incident is a class A misdemeanor…In addition to the penalties otherwise authorized by law, any person convicted of an offense in violation of this section shall pay a fine of not less than $500…which fine cannot be suspended and be sentenced to perform a minimum of 100 hours of community service, and shall be required to reimburse the State, or other responding or other investigation governmental agency, for any expenses expended in the investigation and/or response to the incident falsely reported.” Where is the justice for Mr. Smith to allow these charges to continue to exist on his record and no penalty is sought against the accuser?

I anticipate a speedy review of this matter and look forward to your immediate response.

Sincerely,

David G. Lawson, Senator 15th District

Cc:

Governor Jack Markell
Chief Judge Chandlee J. Kuhn
Superintendent Nathaniel McQueen, DSP

We will be heard. We will not be silenced. We are taking action.
We did not start this war, but we are fucking well going to finish it.

That is a promise you can take to the bank.

Reap
.
.
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 pm
Location: Reno Nevada
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37906

Post by Reap »

Skype call tonight to be put up as a podcast. gonna talk about why certain wankers think its okay to tell people what words they can use. Everyone is invited my skype is reapsowradio1 Starts now goes til everything has been said

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6527
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37907

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Mykeru wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:http://i.imgur.com/ROIuD.jpg
Didn't one of the triumvirate of dumb (Benson, Christina, Svan) accuse me of making a cock-head Laden? It was you, wasn't it?
Here you go, check out this and the next page in the thread:



welch
.
.
Posts: 9208
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37910

Post by welch »

Reap wrote:Skype call tonight to be put up as a podcast. gonna talk about why certain wankers think its okay to tell people what words they can use. Everyone is invited my skype is reapsowradio1 Starts now goes til everything has been said
rats!

At the in-laws in Orlando sans mic or headphones. Dangit.

franc
.
.
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Kosmopolites
Contact:

nonsense doxxing info

#37911

Post by franc »

I see I'm not the only one that's been receiving it. So has Nectar. Anyone else?

So far I have gotten stuff supposedly about Laden and Watson. It fails the most basic of scrutiny and is little more than bias confirming apopheniac coincidence trails. The kind of wishful thinking "evidence" the baboons devour as gospel and then drop everywhere they can. To anyone with even a rudimentary skeptical tendency, it is quite worthless, being about as valid as what a friend of a friend overheard in some pub somewhere.

So, has anyone else been contacted by "helpful" strangers?

welch
.
.
Posts: 9208
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 am
Contact:

Re: nonsense doxxing info

#37912

Post by welch »

franc wrote:I see I'm not the only one that's been receiving it. So has Nectar. Anyone else?

So far I have gotten stuff supposedly about Laden and Watson. It fails the most basic of scrutiny and is little more than bias confirming apopheniac coincidence trails. The kind of wishful thinking "evidence" the baboons devour as gospel and then drop everywhere they can. To anyone with even a rudimentary skeptical tendency, it is quite worthless, being about as valid as what a friend of a friend overheard in some pub somewhere.

So, has anyone else been contacted by "helpful" strangers?
Nah. No one talks to me about this shit. not complaining either.

somedumbguy
.
.
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:53 am
Contact:

Re: nonsense doxxing info

#37913

Post by somedumbguy »

franc wrote:I see I'm not the only one that's been receiving it. So has Nectar. Anyone else?

So far I have gotten stuff supposedly about Laden and Watson. It fails the most basic of scrutiny and is little more than bias confirming apopheniac coincidence trails. The kind of wishful thinking "evidence" the baboons devour as gospel and then drop everywhere they can. To anyone with even a rudimentary skeptical tendency, it is quite worthless, being about as valid as what a friend of a friend overheard in some pub somewhere.

So, has anyone else been contacted by "helpful" strangers?
This happened at /r/mensrights 2 - 4 months ago. It was pretty clearly nonsense, and I think the suspicion was that it was a honey trap/false flag and the folks that received it were supposed to go public with it and be revealed as doxxers.

Al Stefanelli
.
.
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37914

Post by Al Stefanelli »

Got this emailed to me. Presumably from Ed's blog

http://www.alstefanelli.com/oolon.jpg


acathode
.
.
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37916

Post by acathode »

It's pretty disgusting seeing how much of the creationists tactics Myers and the rest are prepared to borrow. Obviously, the dirty tactics handbook has and is used by all politicians and ideologues, and only contains a limited number of old and tried tactics, but still, you'd think that the audience would recognize the tactics they've been trained, over and over again, to spot when creationists use them.

The whole "feminism is just believing women are humans too" is just the old creationists "being Christian just means being a moral person!" re-branded. It's just dishonestly reducing your position down to such a banal and obvious position that no one decent and good could be against you, ergo, everyone who isn't on your side is evil scum.

(sorry, I'm aware that the creationist example isn't usually how they phrase it, but I can't remember the exact phrasing atm, the result is the same, they equate being Christian to being moral, ergo anyone not Christian is also not moral).
DownThunder wrote:It does often work, but only part of the time. The other result that they did not factor in is the opposite effect - the word misogyny loses its impact.
The thing with misogyny losing it's current meaning is that eventually, a big portion of the population will have gotten used to everything being "misogynistic", and they stop caring about actual misogyny. After they've gotten accused 1000s of times, over the time of a decade, for being misogynists for simply disagreeing with gender feminism, the next time someone comes shouting "Saudi Arabia is full of misogyny!", the response will be "ROFL MISOGYNY!!!!111 Call the whambulance!!!".

It's pretty extreme, but it's more or less how things have turned out here in Sweden, after the word "racist" has lost most of it's original meaning due media applying it to anyone who dares have an opinion about immigration that is not "everyone should be allowed to come here!". Not only does the word lose it's original shocking meaning, but people also seem to be more susceptible to becoming real racists after the stigma is washed out, suddenly having no trouble whatsoever using the N-word and similar slurs. After all, what's the worst thing you can do? Call them racist? That's about as scary as being called misogynist by PZ...

ReneeHendricks
.
.
Posts: 2244
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 am
Location: Kent, WA
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37917

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Yeah. I totally skipped like 2 or 3 pages of posts. Anyone up for chatting on Skype?

ReneeHendricks
.
.
Posts: 2244
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 am
Location: Kent, WA
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37918

Post by ReneeHendricks »

If you do, odesk_sbullo :) Message me!

skepCHUD

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37919

Post by skepCHUD »

The Ballad of Greg Laden. Cool!
I see this as part of the soundtrack for the movie version of his novella; The Story That Cannot Be Spelled!
The dark and stormy night has passed and the hero is driving up a big mountain, rubbing his leg on a hot transmission etc.
A good ending would have the elusive primate "whose name cannot be spelled" mugging anthropologist Greg Laden, stealing his credentials (did I mention he went to Harvard?) and getting a teaching job at a crappy college in Minnesota.
But who could play the lead role of Greg?

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37920

Post by BarnOwl »


Mykeru
.
.
Posts: 4758
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37921

Post by Mykeru »

masakari2012 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/mM7Au.png

Natie Reeds attitude towards men is like a militant ex-smoker. Amirite?

JackRayner
.
.
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:27 am
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37922

Post by JackRayner »

AndrewV69 wrote:
JackRayner wrote:Certainly a different story from what that mangina and harpy were trying to sell...
Well, they keep on trying and they have an audience of confirmed believers. However, we are here also and we are not going away.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights ... en-lawson/
Attorney General Joseph Biden, III
Carvel State Office Building
820 N. French Street
Wilmington, DE 19801

Dear A.G. Biden,

I write to you today with great concern for the abhorrent behavior displayed by your agency toward a mutual constituent, Gordon Smith. Need I remind you, sir, that Mr. Smith was facing numerous domestic violence charges (24 to be exact) that were just recently dismissed due to the finding that the alleged victim was falsely reporting each of the incidents, to which Mr. Gordon was subsequently arrested. My concern is that the Attorney General’s office seems that they are patting themselves on the back for releasing Mr. Smith from these charges; however, Mr. Smith continues to be the victim in these cases.

Why? Because of these outlandish charges, which again were proven to be false, Mr. Smith was terminated from gainful employment. The simple dismissal of charges does not assist Mr. Smith in picking up the fractured pieces of his life because he is currently unable to find a job. Those charges remain on Mr. Smith’s record, to which he is obligated to disclose. When Mr. Smith tried to address this matter he was met with a rather inappropriate response that he would have to file to have those charges expunged. This is frankly unacceptable; may I remind you that Mr. Smith is unemployed due to the actions of his accuser. Those charges were proven to be false, the Attorney General’s office is paralyzed as to what to do regarding the defendant of those false reports, and feels vindicated by simply dismissing Mr. Smith’s charges? Attorney General Biden, Mr. Smith need not continue to be the actual victim here. The State should see to it that all the charges against Mr. Smith be expunged from his record at its own expense, especially in light of the State’s acknowledgement that each of those charges was unfounded and falsely reported. Let us not continue to see this matter swept under the rug.

Due to the reckless behavior of Mr. Smith’s accuser the State has expended an extraordinarily large amount of taxpayers’ dollars to which end? To continue to victimize the one that was actually found to be innocent and to protect the one that was found to be falsely expending the State’s money? This is not appropriate and the math, sir, does not add up. Chapter 5, subsection 1245, Title 11 of Delaware Code clearly establishes that “…Falsely reporting an incident is a class A misdemeanor…In addition to the penalties otherwise authorized by law, any person convicted of an offense in violation of this section shall pay a fine of not less than $500…which fine cannot be suspended and be sentenced to perform a minimum of 100 hours of community service, and shall be required to reimburse the State, or other responding or other investigation governmental agency, for any expenses expended in the investigation and/or response to the incident falsely reported.” Where is the justice for Mr. Smith to allow these charges to continue to exist on his record and no penalty is sought against the accuser?

I anticipate a speedy review of this matter and look forward to your immediate response.

Sincerely,

David G. Lawson, Senator 15th District

Cc:

Governor Jack Markell
Chief Judge Chandlee J. Kuhn
Superintendent Nathaniel McQueen, DSP

We will be heard. We will not be silenced. We are taking action.
We did not start this war, but we are fucking well going to finish it.

That is a promise you can take to the bank.
I'm a bit more familiar with that story, since the bulk of the MRA related media that I take in is admittedly from a handful of Youtube channels, and John the Other, for one, has done several videos on it.

Men's Rights and anti-Feminism seem to be picking up steam, as evidenced by how bat-shit feminists seem to be going over these topics, but I'm still kind of pessimistic about things...kinda still leaning towards the MGTOW side of things, though I'm in support of men's rights activism. For the time being the stuff that I share or bring up with the majority of the people that I know is the easier to follow stuff. Kinda worried that the failure of people to get the higher brow stuff [jury nullification, for example] could get me labeled a sexist, misogynistic, rape-supporting, woman beating pedophile before I even get a chance to establish myself as a commercial artist, honestly... :shifty:

BrianAllenAptJ
.
.
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37923

Post by BrianAllenAptJ »

I heard so much about this I decided to join also. I might lurk for a while though.

Al Stefanelli
.
.
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37924

Post by Al Stefanelli »

BrianAllenAptJ wrote:I heard so much about this I decided to join also. I might lurk for a while though.
Welcome to the club, Brian! Pull up a chair, lurk all you want, speak up when you want. It's all good, bro.


BrianAllenAptJ
.
.
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37926

Post by BrianAllenAptJ »

Yeah you have said this is where the fun is so I put on my party hat.

masakari2012
.
.
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37927

Post by masakari2012 »

To extend ERV's usual welcome.... would you like a Mountain Dew, or a Crab Juice?


somedumbguy
.
.
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:53 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37928

Post by somedumbguy »

Well after reading this so many times, I have to ask, is there any evidence that Neiwert would not be a baboon?

I used to read him via Atrios, but I gave up years ago. He struck me even then as one of those guys on your side that you kind of wonder about. A lot of political correctness. A lot of bullying.

BrianAllenAptJ
.
.
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37929

Post by BrianAllenAptJ »

MMMMMM Delicious Crab Juice.


rayshul
.
.
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37931

Post by rayshul »

BrianAllenAptJ wrote:I heard so much about this I decided to join also. I might lurk for a while though.
Woohoo!!!

justinvacula
.
.
Posts: 1748
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:48 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37932

Post by justinvacula »


welch
.
.
Posts: 9208
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:05 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37933

Post by welch »

Al Stefanelli wrote:Got this emailed to me. Presumably from Ed's blog

http://www.alstefanelli.com/oolon.jpg
Oolon's bored. I wouldn't play his game right, so now he's trying to get Ed to play.

Mykeru
.
.
Posts: 4758
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37934

Post by Mykeru »

somedumbguy wrote:
Well after reading this so many times, I have to ask, is there any evidence that Neiwert would not be a baboon?

I used to read him via Atrios, but I gave up years ago. He struck me even then as one of those guys on your side that you kind of wonder about. A lot of political correctness. A lot of bullying.
No idea where he would stand on the All Important Schism, but he focuses mostly on right-wing eliminationist rhetoric. I wasn't aware of his being very PC or bullying. He spent the last year or so on sabbatical from writing Orcinus. Way back when he kind of sort of disagreed with my bluff-calling tactics, but I attributed that to people generally being sticks-in-the-mud compared to yours truly.

Now Mark Twain, do you think he would be pro-pickles in tuna salad or anti-pickles in tuna salad?

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7970
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37935

Post by AndrewV69 »

JackRayner wrote: Men's Rights and anti-Feminism seem to be picking up steam, as evidenced by how bat-shit feminists seem to be going over these topics, but I'm still kind of pessimistic about things...kinda still leaning towards the MGTOW side of things, though I'm in support of men's rights activism. For the time being the stuff that I share or bring up with the majority of the people that I know is the easier to follow stuff. Kinda worried that the failure of people to get the higher brow stuff [jury nullification, for example] could get me labeled a sexist, misogynistic, rape-supporting, woman beating pedophile before I even get a chance to establish myself as a commercial artist, honestly... :shifty:
We did not get into the current situation overnight, and it would be unrealistic to expect us to get out of it in the short term. My long term view is around 100 years.

Meanwhile, the gender feminists are churning out genuine misogynists right now due to their grip within institutions (e.g. Universitys) and professions (such as teaching, social work) .

It is a structural problem that will lead to the reordering of the current societal system as we know it. Expect some pretty significant societal changes in around 40 years.

I am pretty confident that some of them will be very unpleasant, no matter what side of the fence they are viewed from.


somedumbguy
.
.
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:53 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37937

Post by somedumbguy »

Mykeru wrote:
somedumbguy wrote:
Well after reading this so many times, I have to ask, is there any evidence that Neiwert would not be a baboon?

I used to read him via Atrios, but I gave up years ago. He struck me even then as one of those guys on your side that you kind of wonder about. A lot of political correctness. A lot of bullying.
No idea where he would stand on the All Important Schism, but he focuses mostly on right-wing eliminationist rhetoric. I wasn't aware of his being very PC or bullying. He spent the last year or so on sabbatical from writing Orcinus. Way back when he kind of sort of disagreed with my bluff-calling tactics, but I attributed that to people generally being sticks-in-the-mud compared to yours truly.

Now Mark Twain, do you think he would be pro-pickles in tuna salad or anti-pickles in tuna salad?
I don't know about Mark, but I am pro-pickles in tuna salad, though I call it relish.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10744
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37938

Post by Lsuoma »




decius
.
.
Posts: 1365
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37941

Post by decius »

Thanks, Reap and everyone on the show.

masakari2012
.
.
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37942

Post by masakari2012 »

Reap wrote:Credit to OOdie Smith for this picture of a poor victim with no friends...boo hoo
http://reapsowradio.com/graphics/poorgreg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0Bl4p.png

BrianAllenAptJ
.
.
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37943

Post by BrianAllenAptJ »

woo hoo had a great time talking to some of the other.... "pitters?" .. wait are members here called anything? I have heard misogynists but i don't think that fits the membership list. Anyway, fun time recording a podcast tonight with Reap and Al and about 5-7 other people from here you folks are already awesome/.

rayshul
.
.
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37944

Post by rayshul »

I quite like pitters. Better than being "the pits". Hahaha.

With all these radio shows and bloggers on here we could wind up with our own skeptic network. Hahahah.

Al Stefanelli
.
.
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37945

Post by Al Stefanelli »

rayshul wrote:I quite like pitters. Better than being "the pits". Hahaha.

With all these radio shows and bloggers on here we could wind up with our own skeptic network. Hahahah.
That's actually not a bad idea.

masakari2012
.
.
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37946

Post by masakari2012 »


DownThunder
.
.
Posts: 859
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37947

Post by DownThunder »

Not quite last one:
psychiatrist - Copy.jpg
(49.44 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Rystefn
.
.
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 am
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37948

Post by Rystefn »

rayshul wrote:I quite like pitters. Better than being "the pits". Hahaha.

With all these radio shows and bloggers on here we could wind up with our own skeptic network. Hahahah.
I always like "Pit Crew," personally.


AchronTimeless
.
.
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: Somewhere out of my mind
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37950

Post by AchronTimeless »

I joined at an odd time apparently. Here I was expecting (as far as A+ puts it) the greatest hive of scum and villainy I'd ever find and instead... well, at the moment it looks like a 4chan franchise location. I gather that changes at random, so this should be a fun place.

BrianAllenAptJ
.
.
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37951

Post by BrianAllenAptJ »

Al Stefanelli wrote:
rayshul wrote:I quite like pitters. Better than being "the pits". Hahaha.

With all these radio shows and bloggers on here we could wind up with our own skeptic network. Hahahah.
That's actually not a bad idea.
I think this is already a network. But I am always willing to do more shows on Apartment J

BarnOwl
.
.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Location: The wrong trouser of Time
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37952

Post by BarnOwl »


franc
.
.
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Kosmopolites
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37953

Post by franc »

AchronTimeless wrote:I joined at an odd time apparently. Here I was expecting (as far as A+ puts it) the greatest hive of scum and villainy I'd ever find and instead... well, at the moment it looks like a 4chan franchise location. I gather that changes at random, so this should be a fun place.
Sigh, ok. But this is the last time -

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/ ... 556600.jpg

AchronTimeless
.
.
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: Somewhere out of my mind
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37954

Post by AchronTimeless »

hah. Not up on the community jokes or I'd be firing up gimp =)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10744
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37955

Post by Lsuoma »


Mr Danksworth
.
.
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37956

Post by Mr Danksworth »

AchronTimeless wrote:hah. Not up on the community jokes or I'd be firing up gimp =)
Start at page number one and read until present. That'll get you caught up.




Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10744
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

#37960

Post by Lsuoma »


Locked