Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Tony Parsehole

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:@Parsehole

Not only that, but his voice actually vibrates with rage.

I wonder if Ophelia sits on her monitor when one of Mykeru's vids is playing.
Nah. Too risky mate. Her twat would crumble into a pile of skin flakes and clockspring-hairs.

Narks me how they make out like they are paragons of calm and invective-less debate. Deluded, dishonest dickheads the lot of them.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

OH, dude...why....WHY?

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:

Nah. Too risky mate. Her twat would crumble into a pile of skin flakes and clockspring-hairs.

Narks me how they make out like they are paragons of calm and invective-less debate. Deluded, dishonest dickheads the lot of them.
But it's our fault you see.

We FORCE them to abandon all their ethics and ideals, they HAVE to fight as dirty as possible, because after all, they are at war. Sometimes in war, one must reluctantly set aside one's ideals and ethics, so that one may beat the enemy so badly that the THOUGHT of attack is banished.

It's our fault. It's always our fault.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Mykeru wrote: OH, dude...why....WHY?
I think she's currently being mean about you because...she feels guilty. Of what your rage-vibrating voice does to her.

papillon

Post by papillon »

welch wrote: Mine's some kind of Lab/Shepard mix. Her tail is just long enough compared to her body that when she's really excited, she smacks herself in the face with it, which is why one of her nicknames is "Wiggle-Butt". (Really, she gets so excited sometimes, she's using the entire back half of her body to wag.)
She's a beaut...I love those ears - wouldn't be keen shouting 'WIGGLEBUTT!' in the park though..

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tigzy wrote:
I think she's currently being mean about you because...she feels guilty. Of what your rage-vibrating voice does to her.
I think I'd rather go with her threat of violence on me by Rebecca Watson. As long as Rebecca uses her fist and that slack gunt of hers isn't used as a melee weapon, I can take it.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

papillon wrote:
welch wrote: Mine's some kind of Lab/Shepard mix. Her tail is just long enough compared to her body that when she's really excited, she smacks herself in the face with it, which is why one of her nicknames is "Wiggle-Butt". (Really, she gets so excited sometimes, she's using the entire back half of her body to wag.)
She's a beaut...I love those ears - wouldn't be keen shouting 'WIGGLEBUTT!' in the park though..
Jesus Christ, can we stop talking about Ophelia Benson for a minute?

papillon

Post by papillon »

Mykeru wrote: Jesus Christ, can we stop talking about Ophelia Benson for a minute?
...but excitable bitches are where it's at.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

welch wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:

But it's our fault you see.

We FORCE them to abandon all their ethics and ideals, they HAVE to fight as dirty as possible, because after all, they are at war. Sometimes in war, one must reluctantly set aside one's ideals and ethics, so that one may beat the enemy so badly that the THOUGHT of attack is banished.

It's our fault. It's always our fault.
So it's a case of "Be careful when fighting monsters lest you become a monster yourself" and all that. What an excellent get-out-of-jail-free excuse.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Mykeru wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
I think I'd rather go with her threat of violence on me by Rebecca Watson. As long as Rebecca uses her fist and that slack gunt of hers isn't used as a melee weapon, I can take it.
You know, I read that as them saying they think you'd shoot her as soon as you saw her. Seems more in line with their victim mentality.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Rystefn wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
You know, I read that as them saying they think you'd shoot her as soon as you saw her. Seems more in line with their victim mentality.
You're right. I failed in my appreciation of crazy. I think that's what they are saying.

As I said, Ophelia Benson is transparent: She is gaming the minions to prepare them to "do what they've got to do".

Why do I see a long deposition under oath by my attorney (female, incidentally and a "woman of color") in Ophelia's future?

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

d4m10n wrote:Just a quick note to call attention to an “experiment” I've been running:

viewtopic.php?t=180

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2512

I am genuinely interested in hearing and writing about what attracts participants to each forum, although it seems I've already been locked out over on A+. Alas!

Still hoping to hear from you guys, though.
According to some "ischemgeek", the Slyme Pit has been raiding the A+Theism forum. Um...wut? Is there some back channel that I'm not privy to, where Franc and all of his sockpuppet accounts plan and launch these "raids"?

And how do they define "raids" anyhow? Is a "raid" when their "guest count" goes up to a really high number?

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Mykeru wrote:You're right. I failed in my appreciation of crazy. I think that's what they are saying.

As I said, Ophelia Benson is transparent: She is gaming the minions to prepare them to "do what they've got to do".

Why do I see a long deposition under oath by my attorney (female, incidentally and a "woman of color") in Ophelia's future?
I don't know... It's hard for me to imagine them going further than trying to ruin people's lives by hounding and harassing them and getting them fired... but all it takes is one nutter, and that lot wouldn't be the first to be secretly hoping to attract a crazy person to do what they wish they had the stones to do themselves.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

JackRayner wrote:According to some "ischemgeek", the Slyme Pit has been raiding the A+Theism forum. Um...wut? Is there some back channel that I'm not privy to, where Franc and all of his sockpuppet accounts plan and launch these "raids"?

And how do they define "raids" anyhow? Is a "raid" when their "guest count" goes up to a really high number?
They define "raids" the same way they define "harassment," "stalking," and "misogyny." That is to say that they all mean whatever they feel like pretending they mean at the time, and if you dare to suggest that they're wrong, then you're a misogynist stalking them for the purpose of conducting harassing raids against them. Also, something about privilege.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

papillon wrote:Denounces all non-feminist atheist men as a threat to atheist women:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 0/0007.jpg

Claims impartiality by waving penis around.. /Venn Diagram.jpg
Oh, fuck HIM.

What a silly bastard. It's so cute, prostrating himself before his feminist overlords like that. I'm sure he'll be rewarded with a gaze of disgust and a hesitant pat to his head for his unquestioning service.

I wonder what he has to say about women atheists who either reject the feminist label, actively oppose feminism, or even identify as MRAs. But, NO, that couldn't be! Feminist and woman are synonyms, amirite?!

:roll:

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

JackRayner wrote:
d4m10n wrote:Just a quick note to call attention to an “experiment” I've been running:

viewtopic.php?t=180

I am genuinely interested in hearing and writing about what attracts participants to each forum, although it seems I've already been locked out over on A+. Alas!

According to some "ischemgeek", the Slyme Pit has been raiding the A+Theism forum. Um...wut? Is there some back channel that I'm not privy to, where Franc and all of his sockpuppet accounts plan and launch these "raids"?

According to that TrollsNews video I posted a few days ago or last week, they suffered some sort of vague attack. It sounded like the A+ers were sure it was us, but they must have pissed off, or simply caught the interest of, some other group. Whether they counted high visitors as an attack, or whether there were actual posts they accused of trolliness, who knows.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Altair wrote:
franc wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Let loose the crazy cat ladies and their lovers of psuedo-war! http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... attention/

Oh, and CUNT! (don't want to be left out)
Crazy Cunt Lady: I’ll stop there. That’s enough. This Lucy Wainwright is unpleasant and callous and sloppy in her reasoning.
Doesn't even understand parallel logic either...

Amazing. Either genuine senile dementia is setting in, or Pruney is the Queen of all Trolls and will reveal herself finally some day soon.
She just hates the fact that someone other than her and her friends is getting any attention. I've only read a couple blog posts and tweets by Wainwright but she doesn't sound that unpleasant to me.
Wainwright is whip-crackin' smart and an excellent writer, I've been a fan for some time now.

I love the fact that the FC(n) are now spending so much of their time frantically defending themselves against the criticism they so richly deserve. Hey FTB dumbasses, if everyone's so off-base with their criticisms of you and A+, why not just ignore us? Why do you feel the need to respond to every single point made against you? Wow, it's almost like you feel threatened because the criticism is valid, or something.

It's great reading their defensive blog posts. It's like reading Xian fundamentalists - they never, EVER admit they could be wrong about something, not the smallest thing. Like the Christers, they know if they start admitting error, the whole house of cards is liable to come down. The dishonesty is palpable.

Reap

Post by Reap »

papillon wrote:
Is this one of those 'Where's Waldo' pictures?
Mykeru, are you hidden in the undergrowth with a painted face, eating a live squirrel and drinking your own piss?
:whistle:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Scented Nectar wrote: According to that TrollsNews video I posted a few days ago or last week, they suffered some sort of vague attack. It sounded like the A+ers were sure it was us, but they must have pissed off, or simply caught the interest of, some other group. Whether they counted high visitors as an attack, or whether there were actual posts they accused of trolliness, who knows.
Maybe that's why our logged in user count jumped on Friday (I think?): perhaps they thought they were retaliating for some imaginary attack...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: According to that TrollsNews video I posted a few days ago or last week, they suffered some sort of vague attack. It sounded like the A+ers were sure it was us, but they must have pissed off, or simply caught the interest of, some other group. Whether they counted high visitors as an attack, or whether there were actual posts they accused of trolliness, who knows.
Maybe that's why our logged in user count jumped on Friday (I think?): perhaps they thought they were retaliating for some imaginary attack...
Actually, Saturday.

Git

Post by Git »

Notung wrote:
rayshul wrote:I am very glad I am not the only person that hates the phrase people of colour.
I hate it too - I don't know why but it just sounds racist to me.

I saw an online lecture by an 'anti-racist' (white) guy called Tim Wise who kept telling us what 'people of colour' think. Er... I'm sure they're individual agents with their own varied opinions, mate.
I'm familiar with Tim Wise. Far-leftist, Professional race-baiter, anti-Israel obsessive, shill-for-Islam, self-hater (to an extent that makes fecking Chumpsky look reasonable) and of course, a big inspiration for Peezus. A perfect pin-up for A+theism in other words.

papillon

Post by papillon »

Reap wrote:
papillon wrote:
Mykeru, are you hidden in the undergrowth with a painted face, eating a live squirrel and drinking your own piss?
...lol still took me about 5 mins to see that :)

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

JackRayner wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=180

LOL @ A+ 'raids'. World of Borecraft would be apt.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Round two from Ophelia:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... p-writing/

It's all about women being called 'cunts' for Ophelia. As is often mentioned here, she uses that word quite frequently when compared to those who she complains about using the term.
Those are our choices. Be called a fucking cunt, and ugly, old, fat; be photoshopped; be misrepresented and lied about; be relentlessly harassed via Twitter and trolling; or stop writing.

That’s just how it is. We were irresponsible enough to decide to be women, so there it is. We can write, or we can avoid constant harassment; we can’t do both. As Stewart said yesterday (and Stephanie quoted him): The real message is “being a woman does not entitle you to protection from the extra hostility you get for being a woman.”

Altair

Post by Altair »

JackRayner wrote:
papillon wrote:Denounces all non-feminist atheist men as a threat to atheist women:

Oh, fuck HIM.

What a silly bastard. It's so cute, prostrating himself before his feminist overlords like that. I'm sure he'll be rewarded with a gaze of disgust and a hesitant pat to his head for his unquestioning service.

I wonder what he has to say about women atheists who either reject the feminist label, actively oppose feminism, or even identify as MRAs. But, NO, that couldn't be! Feminist and woman are synonyms, amirite?!

I've been thinking about the mental process of the men who post/say things like that, or more broadly, the radfem man (I'm tempted to write the feminist man, but I still hope there are sane feminist men out there).

So far I think they fall in three categories, (1) the guy who really believes what they say in an ideological sense, (2) the guy who hates himself and loathes being male and uses feminism as an outlet for that, and (3) the guy who's trying to put down other men in order to gain access to some feminist pussy.

Number 3 is the most common and the easiest to identify. I think this guy might be the elusive number 1. The focusing on atheist men and atheist women make me think he's not a self-loathing self-hating man *cough*Laden*cough*, but he seems to actually believe that feminism is the way.
Interesting finding one of those in his natural habitat.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Altair wrote:
Mykeru wrote: Oh, let them have their fun. They have nothing for me to fear.
I was curious after reading that exchange, so I searched for that tweet. Sadly, I couldn't find what it is that she hates when men do, and was even done by her own brother. It sounds like she says she hates it when men register domains with anonymous information, though.

What I did learn is that I'm sharing a forum with a guy who is one of the nuttier slymepitters, whose voice rattles with barely contained anger and is "this" close to becoming postal. Or he could be sacha's sockpuppet, they're still not sure.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/296/tempbq.png

Please, Mykeru, please, don't hurt us! :o
HAHAHAHA! WHat a fucking joke. And there's Ooblong, being its usual, shit-stain self.

The best part is how this "Aratina" is convinced he's just another sock puppet. [You're a talented man, Franc! ;) ] I actually like Mykeru's voice and his purposeful inflections. I think he's got a good voice or radio.

</ass kissing>

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

He sounds an inch away from going postal??? Does Ophelia Benson spend a lot of time around people who "go postal"? Is she a fucking expert? Oddly enough it's the ones who sound rational and completely in control and not scary at all that go the fuck off. Should I be worried that Ophie the Octogenarian will suddenly go off and start firing off rounds? Please. That woman needs to up her fucking meds, I swear.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Altair wrote:
welch wrote:
because he can't bear to not be thought of as an "insider" on either site, providing valuable information, blah, blah.

Fuck, he's just a mess of stupid.
Oolon reminds of that little dog in the old looney tunes cartoons, always jumping around that big dog. Just replace Chester with oolon and Spike with FTB/Ophelia/PZ

[youtube]UVNHcob3oJg[/youtube]
YES! That's *exactly* who I think of when Oolon comes up in convo :D

Altair

Post by Altair »

justinvacula wrote:Round two from Ophelia:

It's all about women being called 'cunts' for Ophelia. As is often mentioned here, she uses that word quite frequently when compared to those who she complains about using the term.
Those are our choices. Be called a fucking cunt, and ugly, old, fat; be photoshopped; be misrepresented and lied about; be relentlessly harassed via Twitter and trolling; or stop writing.

That’s just how it is. We were irresponsible enough to decide to be women, so there it is. We can write, or we can avoid constant harassment; we can’t do both. As Stewart said yesterday (and Stephanie quoted him): The real message is “being a woman does not entitle you to protection from the extra hostility you get for being a woman.”
It's interesting how she seems unable to even imagine that the hostility and opposition might be caused by her, by her ideas, thoughts and writings.
Her seeing harassment and misogyny everywhere seems to be a very effective defense mechanism to keep her perfect and flawless at all times.

She can't be wrong, there can't be people who disagree with her perfect ideas, no one could oppose her thoughts and ideologies, that's impossible. It has to be the fact that she's a woman, they hate her for being a woman, yes, that's it, they all hate women and that's why they don't agree with every pearl of wisdom that falls from her blog.

She has managed to create a world-view that's both terrifying (she lives in constant fear of harassment and attacks) and encouraging (since anything bad that happens or anything that she fails to get is caused by the patriarchy, oppression and misogyny, rendering her free of blame).

papillon

Post by papillon »

JackRayner wrote:

Oh, fuck HIM.

hahaha, Yeah. It's amazing to watch really.
It's Scientology in drag; if you're not with us, you will be treated as a threat.
Even if this guy was a poe, he'd be a pretty clumsy one.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/5c1Dm.jpg

As usual, the commenters just make stuff up. When have I ever called Ophelia a 'cunt?' I don't even use the word (although I did use it above in reference to Ophelia's use of it).

Yes, it's women I hate - this is why I have had many on my podcast, work with women, interview women, link to work of women, etc.

Terrify into silence? How is that even done? How do I have these magic powers? I suppose a case might be made if I sent someone death threats or something (or gods forbid rape threats), but I doubt this would be the reaction. People like Watson, Ophelia, Stephanie, etc. talk about the abuse they get and obviously aren't 'terrified into silence' about it, but rather talk about it at great length and use it as fodder for blog posts, character attacks, speech material, etc. These women also have a great deal of clout/followers/an audience and are by no means -- as far as what I see - intimidated and alone.

welch

Post by welch »

papillon wrote:
When she was younger, they were even more ridiculous. They'd cross over on top of her head.

welch

Post by welch »

Mykeru wrote:
papillon wrote:
Jesus Christ, can we stop talking about Ophelia Benson for a minute?
That's such a mean thing to call my dog.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Sigh. Some days I swear I feel like screaming "dox me, you fucking idiots - then just try to show up on my doorstep". Then ... I think about it a bit more ... and have this horrible vision of old fuckers and really annoying 20-some-odd-year-olds slumping down the street mumbling "brains....brains.....".

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Altair wrote:

It's interesting how she seems unable to even imagine that the hostility and opposition might be caused by her, by her ideas, thoughts and writings.
Her seeing harassment and misogyny everywhere seems to be a very effective defense mechanism to keep her perfect and flawless at all times.

She can't be wrong, there can't be people who disagree with her perfect ideas, no one could oppose her thoughts and ideologies, that's impossible. It has to be the fact that she's a woman, they hate her for being a woman, yes, that's it, they all hate women and that's why they don't agree with every pearl of wisdom that falls from her blog.

She has managed to create a world-view that's both terrifying (she lives in constant fear of harassment and attacks) and encouraging (since anything bad that happens or anything that she fails to get is caused by the patriarchy, oppression and misogyny, rendering her free of blame).
Not to mention, as has been mentioned before and perhaps alluded to here, is that she gives false impressions to women -- as it see it -- seemingly asserting that women who attempt to participate in the secular community will face a great deal of harassment/hatred/stalking/etc. This is especially evident considering the TAM/JREF drama.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

papillon wrote:
Reap wrote:
papillon wrote:
...lol still took me about 5 mins to see that :)

You sly bastard.

Actually I don't drink my own piss. Nor do I needlessly damage perfectly good knives "batoning" as Bear "Motel 6" Grllys does. I'm a Les Stroud guy. I have plastic sheeting in my bugout bag (Warning: civilization will not end. Preppers, deal with it) so if I ever drank my own piss, it would be after solar stilling. But I also have filtration pumps.

Note to P.Z. It looks like a penis pump, but it's for filtering water through carbon and filters.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

I also wonder:

If it is the case that people will face a great deal of harassment online, as the FTB usuals keep saying, just because they are women, why is it the case that so many women in the secular community (and even outside it) do not report such harassment?

Hmm...

welch

Post by welch »

Gumby wrote:
Altair wrote:
franc wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Let loose the crazy cat ladies and their lovers of psuedo-war! http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... attention/

Crazy Cunt Lady: I’ll stop there. That’s enough. This Lucy Wainwright is unpleasant and callous and sloppy in her reasoning.

Amazing. Either genuine senile dementia is setting in, or Pruney is the Queen of all Trolls and will reveal herself finally some day soon.
She just hates the fact that someone other than her and her friends is getting any attention. I've only read a couple blog posts and tweets by Wainwright but she doesn't sound that unpleasant to me.
Wainwright is whip-crackin' smart and an excellent writer, I've been a fan for some time now.

I love the fact that the FC(n) are now spending so much of their time frantically defending themselves against the criticism they so richly deserve. Hey FTB dumbasses, if everyone's so off-base with their criticisms of you and A+, why not just ignore us? Why do you feel the need to respond to every single point made against you? Wow, it's almost like you feel threatened because the criticism is valid, or something.

It's great reading their defensive blog posts. It's like reading Xian fundamentalists - they never, EVER admit they could be wrong about something, not the smallest thing. Like the Christers, they know if they start admitting error, the whole house of cards is liable to come down. The dishonesty is palpable.
That's the part that is most amusing. They call posting "mean thing" here as bullying. No, it's not. No one makes anyone come here and read anything. Yelling mean things here is about like standing in my kitchen and yelling mean things. If you're not listening at the door/window, you'll never know. So how is that bullying.

The atheismplus hashtag is vaaaaaguely closer to bullying/harassment, but it's so very weak. Again, you have to take a positive action to see ANYTHING posted using that hashtag.

Now, @messaging people? Sure, I can see that. You don't have to do anything besides have a twitter account in the default state to see those. THAT i can see as bullying, *depending on the tweet content*. "I think you're wrong, and your ideas are fucking stupid" is not bullying, grow up. "I want to see you dead"? Sure, I can see taking that as bullying.

But for fuck's sake, posts made on another website that you can avoid by literally, doing NOTHING? So not bullying.

welch

Post by welch »

ReneeHendricks wrote:He sounds an inch away from going postal??? Does Ophelia Benson spend a lot of time around people who "go postal"? Is she a fucking expert? Oddly enough it's the ones who sound rational and completely in control and not scary at all that go the fuck off. Should I be worried that Ophie the Octogenarian will suddenly go off and start firing off rounds? Please. That woman needs to up her fucking meds, I swear.
She's an expert on all kinds of things, both mental and philoso-phul,

Ophelia is the model of a modern major cunteral.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Dilurk wrote: Oolon reminds me of the real life online stalker I had to report to the cops. The warning signs are there. The lying, the compulsive behaviour the anger. Take my advice Oolon, seek help. Anyone that obsessed about finding out where someone lives is ill.
*laughs*

I am tempted to give him my address. We could play hide and seek in the woods where I live.

Couple of weeks ago I had my 4th bear encounter for the year. This time it was the 300 lb male bear eating berries.

Nothing exciting to report. I said "hello there" and he stopped noshing to look around to see where I was. So I said "you need to be more careful", then he finally saw me and took off like a shot.

(Black bears used to be prey a long time ago, it is pretty clear to me based on their behaviour. In any event you would be unwise to try what I do with them, especially with a Grizzly).
That reminds me of this video that I saw a little while ago.

[youtube]LK6Ia2dnhVk[/youtube]

They seem pretty silly. My unit would always see black bears when we would stay in the field for training. They would always run off when they saw us.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

justinvacula wrote:I also wonder:

If it is the case that people will face a great deal of harassment online, as the FTB usuals keep saying, just because they are women, why is it the case that so many women in the secular community (and even outside it) do not report such harassment?

Hmm...
Because they like being victims? I don't understand it either. It was not pleasant for me, but I dealt with mine by calling the cops and reporting it.

welch

Post by welch »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Sigh. Some days I swear I feel like screaming "dox me, you fucking idiots - then just try to show up on my doorstep". Then ... I think about it a bit more ... and have this horrible vision of old fuckers and really annoying 20-some-odd-year-olds slumping down the street mumbling "brains....brains.....".
That would be the best thing ever. Melissa needs new playtoys.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

You know if you read that humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic, it's still stupid.
Ophelia, how many times do you have to be told: You are not ALL WOMEN. Thinking you're an irrational and sanctimonious cunt is in no way a comment on women in general.

The only way that could possibly be the case if you were the pinnacle of womanhood, that which all women aspire to be.

You are not even close.

CHECK YOUR EGO.

Your skin color doesn't make you immune from critics. Your social class doesn't make you immune from criticism. Your education doesn't either. Nor does your GENDER.

STOP THINKING YOU HAVE A MAGIC PASS TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT WITH IMPUNITY.

What a cunt.

oolon, slimy turd

Post by oolon, slimy turd »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Slimy Turd post detailing why Oolon wasn't trying to find out Mykeru's personal details AT ALL and how we have all got the wrong end of the stick in 5....4....3...2...
.. Blast-off!

Don't want to worry Mykeru and Sacha... It started as a discussion as who 'franc' is and who here is a sockpuppet of his. I contended sacha is an independent entity from 'franc' but I got the distinct impression Aratina did not. I also noted on here there had been some discussion about sacha and 'franc' being one and the same --- but I thought that was just jocularly posed. I then got the impression that Ophelia thought Mykeru was also a sock! However as you showed she reckons she knows who he is, and actually 5 secs on his website makes it pretty obvious he has been around far too long to be a 'franc' sock... Unless he is as he says, Kaiser Soze.

Anyway comes down to some sad gossiping about the pitters and conspiracy theories - I'm also mortified that 'franc' will find this hilarious and get off on it increasing his status as the Pit Pimpernel. I'll defend myself as coming at it from the angle that these are not and were not 'franc' socks and they were giving him way too much credit! Although I notice a post by Towelie was bumped as being a 'franc' sock as well so pretty soon the whole pit will be written off as orchestrated by one lone Hoggler.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Hmm, looks like the post has been taken down.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Notung wrote:

Hmm, looks like the post has been taken down.
Ignore that - not sure what happened, possibly a server issue.

welch

Post by welch »

oolon, slimy turd wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Slimy Turd post detailing why Oolon wasn't trying to find out Mykeru's personal details AT ALL and how we have all got the wrong end of the stick in 5....4....3...2...
.. Blast-off!

Don't want to worry Mykeru and Sacha... It started as a discussion as who 'franc' is and who here is a sockpuppet of his. I contended sacha is an independent entity from 'franc' but I got the distinct impression Aratina did not. I also noted on here there had been some discussion about sacha and 'franc' being one and the same --- but I thought that was just jocularly posed. I then got the impression that Ophelia thought Mykeru was also a sock! However as you showed she reckons she knows who he is, and actually 5 secs on his website makes it pretty obvious he has been around far too long to be a 'franc' sock... Unless he is as he says, Kaiser Soze.

Anyway comes down to some sad gossiping about the pitters and conspiracy theories - I'm also mortified that 'franc' will find this hilarious and get off on it increasing his status as the Pit Pimpernel. I'll defend myself as coming at it from the angle that these are not and were not 'franc' socks and they were giving him way too much credit! Although I notice a post by Towelie was bumped as being a 'franc' sock as well so pretty soon the whole pit will be written off as orchestrated by one lone Hoggler.
Given how far you have your head up Ophelia's ass, you're like the best touch-typist ever. I mean, it's a shame you've no fucking thoughts worth typing, but the skills are impressive nonetheless.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

welch wrote:
oolon, slimy turd wrote:
.. Blast-off!

Given how far you have your head up Ophelia's ass, you're like the best touch-typist ever. I mean, it's a shame you've no fucking thoughts worth typing, but the skills are impressive nonetheless.
Is Oolon still flapping his gums? Wow. Doesn't he have better things to do like try to find out where people live so he can come off like a creepy fucking stalker?

oolon, slimy turd

Post by oolon, slimy turd »

welch wrote: Given how far you have your head up Ophelia's ass, you're like the best touch-typist ever. I mean, it's a shame you've no fucking thoughts worth typing, but the skills are impressive nonetheless.
Cheers John, glad to see you can appreciate my talents. Also glad to see we are of one mind on each others worth, we must have more in common that we thought!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

ReneeHendricks wrote:He sounds an inch away from going postal??? Does Ophelia Benson spend a lot of time around people who "go postal"? Is she a fucking expert?
The FtB crowd always get all upset when people make psychiatric diagnoses on the Internet. You're not allowed to call anyone "crazy", or "mental", or "postal". I have seen many threads where people have been dogpiled for saying something as innocent as "That guy's nuts". But... Ophelia gets a pass, apparently, and is allowed to diagnose anyone she wants. :lol:

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Altair wrote:
JackRayner wrote:

I've been thinking about the mental process of the men who post/say things like that, or more broadly, the radfem man (I'm tempted to write the feminist man, but I still hope there are sane feminist men out there).

So far I think they fall in three categories, (1) the guy who really believes what they say in an ideological sense, (2) the guy who hates himself and loathes being male and uses feminism as an outlet for that, and (3) the guy who's trying to put down other men in order to gain access to some feminist pussy.

Number 3 is the most common and the easiest to identify. I think this guy might be the elusive number 1. The focusing on atheist men and atheist women make me think he's not a self-loathing self-hating man *cough*Laden*cough*, but he seems to actually believe that feminism is the way.
Those sound good. Scented Nectar did a video a while back going over some of this too:

I'm sure the MRA channels I follow also cover the topic of "feminist" men/manginas/whiteknights, but I can't think of any right off the top of my head.

welch

Post by welch »

oolon, slimy turd wrote:
welch wrote: Given how far you have your head up Ophelia's ass, you're like the best touch-typist ever. I mean, it's a shame you've no fucking thoughts worth typing, but the skills are impressive nonetheless.
Cheers John, glad to see you can appreciate my talents. Also glad to see we are of one mind on each others worth, we must have more in common that we thought!
No, last I checked, I'm not sucking all the FTB cock that will fit in my mouth.

You've me confused with someone who views you as more than someone to fling in front of oncoming zombies.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Gumby wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:He sounds an inch away from going postal??? Does Ophelia Benson spend a lot of time around people who "go postal"? Is she a fucking expert?
The FtB crowd always get all upset when people make psychiatric diagnoses on the Internet. You're not allowed to call anyone "crazy", or "mental", or "postal". I have seen many threads where people have been dogpiled for saying something as innocent as "That guy's nuts". But... Ophelia gets a pass, apparently, and is allowed to diagnose anyone she wants. :lol:
Sweet! Then by that same Ophilogic I can diagnose her as a cunt. I know she revels like a pig in shit whenever someone calls her that (and I don't like using that word, to be honest). So, there we are. Oolon can take that to her as an offering and quickly bury himself back up her ass :)

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Lsuoma wrote:
I don't think that TrollsNews mentioned us by name. I can't remember how it was worded, but I remember thinking that they must think we were doing it. I should go watch it again.

I'm all distracted with most of my gene results being in at 23andme. All the health stuff is in, but the ancestry stuff might take up to another week. Although it seems that enough has been looked so far that they can tell me I'm 2.5% Neanderthal, if anyone's interested. That gives me the giggles for some reason.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

cunt wrote:How's the hunt going Oolon?
http://i.imgur.com/xNVAN.jpg
So, Oolon is a cyberstaker (by Baboon standards!). We can add that to his list of crimes.

Altair

Post by Altair »

JackRayner wrote:
Altair wrote: I've been thinking about the mental process of the men who post/say things like that, or more broadly, the radfem man (I'm tempted to write the feminist man, but I still hope there are sane feminist men out there).

Those sound good. Scented Nectar did a video a while back going over some of this too:

I'm sure the MRA channels I follow also cover the topic of "feminist" men/manginas/whiteknights, but I can't think of any right off the top of my head.
I remember reading an article on the subject by TyphonBlue but I haven't been able to find it again.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Wow - 1 minute *tops* and Oolon the shitbag has put what I've said in Twitter :D I know that isn't a regular sort of record but it must be for a piece of shit: https://twitter.com/ool0n/status/263037543925305344
@aratina @OpheliaBenson I'm a creepy stalker now so you better watch out :-)
For shits and giggles I thought I'd check out his Twitter timeline. I wonder if his nose is permanently bent to one side from so much ass-kissing?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

oolon, slimy turd wrote:
.. Blast-off!

Oh, we are way beyond doxing now.

As Ophelia Benson made a statement which has been screen captured, that I represent a threat of harm to Rebecca Watson, claiming that if we ever met I would shoot her, and then was dumb enough to tweet it, I have the Seattle Police Department on speed dial.

Nope, this isn't about doxing anymore, Renfield.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

welch wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Altair wrote:
franc wrote:

That's the part that is most amusing. They call posting "mean thing" here as bullying. No, it's not. No one makes anyone come here and read anything. Yelling mean things here is about like standing in my kitchen and yelling mean things. If you're not listening at the door/window, you'll never know. So how is that bullying.

The atheismplus hashtag is vaaaaaguely closer to bullying/harassment, but it's so very weak. Again, you have to take a positive action to see ANYTHING posted using that hashtag.

Now, @messaging people? Sure, I can see that. You don't have to do anything besides have a twitter account in the default state to see those. THAT i can see as bullying, *depending on the tweet content*. "I think you're wrong, and your ideas are fucking stupid" is not bullying, grow up. "I want to see you dead"? Sure, I can see taking that as bullying.

But for fuck's sake, posts made on another website that you can avoid by literally, doing NOTHING? So not bullying.
I'm thinking that the only way the FC(n) can keep the drama manufacturing plant operational is by intentionally stoking the fire, by pointing to the pit (and elsewhere) and hysterically screaming "BULLYING! THREATS! MISOGYNY!" at everyone who laughs at them and criticizes them for being the awful people they are. Hell, if it weren't for the critics, and the FC(n) libeling them as "bullies", they'd have to get real jobs. No more speaking gigs, because it seems that "I'm being bullied waaah waaah waaah" is the only thing they ever talk about anymore. Watson might as well be a tape loop - she'd starve if they couldn't keep this "everyone's bullying us and atheists are all a bunch of woman-haters" nonsense going. To modify a quote from one of Ophelia's commenters, everyone in the Pit could start talking about nothing but puppies and rainbows and the FC(n) would still accuse us of being misogynistic bullies, because that's what keeps them on the lecture-circuit gravy train. It's too bad they're still being accepted as speakers as much as they are, because they've stopped having anything interesting or original to say a long, long time ago. It's about time more con organizers started wising up and concentrate on bringing in more speakers who aren't actively trying to undermine the entire atheist and skeptic communities.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Renfield!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Love it.