Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Mykeru

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Mykeru »

rayshul wrote:
Mykeru wrote:Fucking sociopath. She manipulates and the only thing that matters to her is the game of it all. And when questioned, the fire line of defense is pity. Right out of the playbook.

You know how you can tell what Rebecca wants you to think of her? Listen to what her harassers say in her stories. Elevator Guy "thinks she's interesting", because, you know she was speaking at that conference. Or the guy saying "show me that pretty smile"? Well, it appears Rebecca had some dental work done, crowns or veneers on her yellowed and uneven 2009 teeth. Now she wants you to notice her pretty smile. She is her own psychological road map.
I think she hates herself and wants attention. Not sociopathic, just needy. Everyone I've met who likes to talk about how much people fancy them have crushingly low self-esteem. And perhaps she's aware it's getting a little sad that she's still calling herself a "chick" in her middlin' years.
You want sad? Give it a few years and pay a visit to a 40-something Rebecca Watson holding court in some hotel bar.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Catching up on the thread.

I have two black widows, one in the toilets and one in the bathroom. I also have a Daddy Long Leg in the bedroom, and until two days ago when we found him dead, a Gecko in the kitchen. Not many mosquitoes and roaches now (we used to be infested).

When I was a kid, we used to have very funny weirdos in the neighborhood. One was a lady that kept talking out loud to herself. Nowadays, I can't say if these are weirdos or just people with handfree sets on their cellphones. And then there's the Mtsery Man. A guy in his late 30's always dressed in an impeccable white tuxedo, wearing sunglasses at all hours, and collecting stuff from the litter bins down the street. He is sometimes accompained by an old, wizened lady who dresses like a bimbo. Completely harmless people.

My whole street was also a Mafia war turf, and it wasn't uncommon to find a corpse on the pavement in the morning. My favorite restaurant got arsoned 3 times too. Then the Mafia bosses got arrested, and the neighborhood switched to chavs for a while. These days it's mostly Eastern beggars during the day and prostitute (most of them Brazilian trans) at night.

Git

Post by Git »

Gumby wrote:
Rystefn wrote:[quote="Gumby" Jesus fucking Christ these people are an orchestra of kazoos.
That is offensive, sir! Offensive! How dare you use the word Kazoo as an insult. Don't you know it's insensitive to the people who can't afford your expensive "real" instruments!
Sorry. My slide whistle privilege was showing. My bad.[/quote]

[youtube]s9mNBsEDr98[/youtube]

Git

Post by Git »

Rystefn wrote:Like most of her ilk, she wouldn't know empathy nor a real social justice issue if they were fellating each other on her sofa.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

One internet to you Good Sir.

decius

Re: A brief musical interlude from the insanity

Post by decius »

Lapsang Souchong wrote:I hope I don't get treated like Mabus for this, yet I enjoy it and I suspect others here will as well: the immortal Enrico Caruso.
The 1916 sound quality pretty much kills the enjoyment and makes it next to impossible to appreciate his considerable talent, which remains certified by all contemporary accounts. It's a bit like with old and expensive wine woo - it's the reputation and the name on the label which survive, not the actual experience.

Couch

Post by Couch »

Lapsang Souchong wrote:I hope I don't get treated like Mabus for this, yet I enjoy it and I suspect others here will as well: the immortal Enrico Caruso.

[youtube]u1QJwHWvgP8[/youtube]
Brilliant. Perfection. Very evocative for me. My house growing up echoed to the sound of Caruso on old and scratchy 78rpm records. And I'm not that old, my parents were just really 'different'.

decius

Post by decius »

Couch wrote:
Brilliant. Perfection.
We really can't infer that from the limited dynamic range afforded by "acoustic era" recordings. It's just plain physics - not enough information got preserved in shellac records (apart from the appalling noise-to-signal ratio). In other words, massive clipping occurred and if mistakes were made in the missing range, they wouldn't be noticeable.
Some advances were made after 1925, but it's only in the forties that sufficiently high-fidelity recordings appear.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Skep tickle wrote:It's possible that the part she meant to emphasize as distasteful was someone "masturbating in public", but we've all found ourselves "walking by a homeless man", and that's the part that is so dissonant given the purported extra special interest A+ in "social justice" that other atheists are assumed not to "give a fuck about".
They want the identity of the marginalized, with the deference and indulgence that comes with it, so they can thow pity parties and soak up commiseration. What they're not interested in is solidarity with the marginalized. Y'know, the social justice bit.

Brats, the lot of them.

http://i.imgur.com/bEsSh.jpg

Couch

Post by Couch »

decius wrote:
Couch wrote:
Brilliant. Perfection.
We really can't infer that from the limited dynamic range afforded by "acoustic era" recordings. It's just plain physics - not enough information got preserved in shellac records (apart from the appalling noise-to-signal ratio). In other words, massive clipping occurred and if mistakes were made in the missing range, they wouldn't be noticeable.
Some advances were made after 1925, but it's only in the forties that sufficiently high-fidelity recordings appear.
Jaysus. Where's the romance?

Agreed, though. One's unlikely to crack a hi-fi bit-rate stiffy (homeless or not) or moisty over pre-war recordings.

The awesomeness was a personal scratch of my nostalgic bone(r).

decius

Post by decius »

Couch wrote:.

In the gutter, where it belongs.

BWAHHAHHAHAH

Mykeru

Dear Jen McCreight

Post by Mykeru »

Dear Jen McCreight,

Please stop staring at our penis and slut-shaming our sexuality. We find your "Gaze" to be oppressive.

In solidarity,

The Homeless.

animaculo

Post by animaculo »

When I began to climb there were very few women and the male climbers used to think that the women were not capable to climb like the males. They were a lot of sexist jokes, and sexists names for the female climbers.
With time a lot more women began to climb, a bunch of good female climbers appeared and that changed the perception. We showed them that we are capable and that we can do almost everything a man can do, even if we are less strong in average that the men. And it was without conversations of sexism in the climbing world, whining about men staring at the butts of the climbers, and asking for safe spaces to pee outdoors.

Jen McCreight, Rebecca Watson and the like are whining that they are oppressed because they are females, and at the same time they are not doing a single thing to prove that they are good at anything but whining. One Harriet Hall is worth one thousand skepchicks because she has proved that she is as good as any male doctor in the military. She can be a model for young girls who want to be doctors, she is an example of woman in a traditional male field, and she was here because of her hard work.

And sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker and clearly I lack the language skills to participate in the debate, thank Good Maiforpeace is not a moderator here.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

animaculo wrote:One Harriet Hall is worth one thousand skepchicks because she has proved that she is as good as any male doctor in the military.
Quite.
Watson is a pathological sociopathic narcissistic parasite, who could not give a tinker's cuss about anyone, (including herself, it seems).
Whereas Jen is a dysfunctional mental-infant in an adult body.

Watson quite wilfully deceives in order to get her next drink.
Whereas McCreight appears utterly blind to her infantile hypocrisy.

Neither of them are remotely able to emulate Dr. Hall for any longer than 30 seconds.
Harriet cannot serve as a rôle model to those two, nor most of the mentally damaged train-wrecks that inhabit FreefromThoughtBlogs, Skepchuncks, nor (especially) that multi-rubber-roomed asylum for the terminally paranoid and frighteningly deranged: A+Theism Fora.

Lapsang Souchong

Post by Lapsang Souchong »

Did McCreight ever post anything about the poor street guy who was viciously shot down by the Seattle PD, her current abode?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Lapsang Souchong wrote:Did McCreight ever post anything about the poor street guy who was viciously shot down by the Seattle PD, her current abode?
I don't remember her mentioning it.
Perhaps she did report the hobo-wanker to the fuzz?

codelette

Post by codelette »

animaculo wrote:When I began to climb there were very few women and the male climbers used to think that the women were not capable to climb like the males. They were a lot of sexist jokes, and sexists names for the female climbers.
With time a lot more women began to climb, a bunch of good female climbers appeared and that changed the perception. We showed them that we are capable and that we can do almost everything a man can do, even if we are less strong in average that the men. And it was without conversations of sexism in the climbing world, whining about men staring at the butts of the climbers, and asking for safe spaces to pee outdoors.

Jen McCreight, Rebecca Watson and the like are whining that they are oppressed because they are females, and at the same time they are not doing a single thing to prove that they are good at anything but whining. One Harriet Hall is worth one thousand skepchicks because she has proved that she is as good as any male doctor in the military. She can be a model for young girls who want to be doctors, she is an example of woman in a traditional male field, and she was here because of her hard work.

And sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker and clearly I lack the language skills to participate in the debate, thank Good Maiforpeace is not a moderator here.
:clap:

Ironically enough, part of a conversation I had on one of the FTB forums brought to mention that I am an Engineer (EE). I believe it was skeptifem that called me on my privilege. I mentioned that I come from a woman from a poor family, Hispanic and biracial (or as I say, half-nigger spic). Later, I was told I was internalizing something.
Anywho, I get rage tears when bitches complain about the lack of females on STEM, but you ask them what is their field and they say "Gender Studies"...

codelette

Post by codelette »

I meant "I am a woman from a poor...". I'm also an ESL victim. More pity points for moi!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

rayshul wrote:So, yay Lsuoma, this is great. :)
/me bows

Glad to be of assistance. You noticed that as soon as oolon was asked to stop posting anonymously, so that people could foe the fucker he vanished, confirming - to me at least - that he really is nothing more than a troll.

Oh, and then the turd goes and whines at FfTB that it's a form of banning :doh:

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

codelette wrote:...but you ask them what is their field and they say "Gender Studies"...
Gender means (exactly) genre, or category, and has zero to do with biological sex identity.
Do these folk know that?

Lapsang Souchong

Post by Lapsang Souchong »

decius wrote:
Couch wrote:.

In the gutter, where it belongs.

BWAHHAHHAHAH
I would tend to agree, it was mostly the cheap wine that led to my enthusiasm. I was well known in college for listening to music on a cheap cassette player. It was the notes that were important to me, not the equipment it was being played through. I suspect there is no small amount of woo when it comes to wine tasting and similar. I seem to recall a test involving Strads and whether anyone could tell the difference between those and modern day violins (as being superior). It didn't come out well for the Strads. I can't claim to a particularly sensitive palate or ears, but I likes what I likes.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

codelette wrote:I'm also an ESL victim.
Are you able to expand the "ESL" acronym for me, please?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Michael K Gray wrote: Perhaps she did report the hobo-wanker to the fuzz?
For her to do that, the incident would actually have to occurred. I remain sceptical that it ever did.

BTW, it might have been worse" McVictim might have had a stroke...

SteveW68

Re: Dear Jen McCreight

Post by SteveW68 »

Mykeru wrote:Dear Jen McCreight,
Please stop staring at our penis <snip>
The Homeless.
Just so you know - Just stole the above and tweeted it...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Michael K Gray wrote:
English as a Second Language.

BTW, apropos of the gender studies comment, everyone should go and read "Higher Superstition" by Levitt and Gross - it gives a TON of insight into FfTB, A+Theism, etc., and shows why PeeNus can no longer legitimately claim to be a scientist.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Lapsang Souchong wrote:It was the notes that were important to me, not the equipment it was being played through.
Exactly.
The sounds that you think that you "hear" in your head are ENTIRELY an elaborate reality simulation of imagining what the recording represents.
You do not "listen" to the raw waveform at all, but pick it apart, first by Fourier transform into frequency bands, (greatly aided by the cochleas), and then reverse engineer a scenario where these waveforms might most plausibly have been created and recorded.
So: when listening to a scratchy Berliner disc, or Edison cylinder, you work the other way around!
You simulate an audio scenario in your bonce, adjusting it until it plausibly matches the incoming waveform!
In other words, the music in your head is entirely your own simulated reality, acoustics, recording defects and all, that most closely matches the vibrations.

With that "in mind", one mentally reconstructs the room, Caruso standing next to piano or violinist, shouting into a flared horn, and thence to a recording needle, wow and flutter of the mechanism.
If one mentally subtracts the artefacts, one can hear Caruso singing clear as a bell in one's own audio simulator!

'Mazing thing, the bonce.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

animaculo wrote:And sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker and clearly I lack the language skills to participate in the debate, thank Good Maiforpeace is not a moderator here.

Yes, I was going to tell you off for your bad English, but I couldn't find any.
codelette wrote:I [am] a woman from a poor family, Hispanic and biracial (or as I say, half-nigger spic).
Oh that's a beauty, that's a sig!
Anywho, I get rage tears when bitches complain about the lack of females on STEM, but you ask them what is their field and they say "Gender Studies"...
And that is an important issue. I saw something on one of those horrible MRA sites the other day, commenting on yet another campaign being launched to address the question: "Why aren't there more women in IT?" To which they offered the response: Because they don't want to be.

There's an even bigger 'shortage' of women in construction, mining, lumberjacking etc. The 'shortage' of women in the industrial accident statistics is breathtaking. Yet fembots aren't rushing to overthrow that aspect of the patriarchy.

So long as the Marcottes of the world can build a secure and well paid career on spouting shite, and the Watsons can stay on the conference booze-train, why bother with anything intellectually taxing or physically dangerous?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

real horrorshow wrote: So long as the Marcottes of the world can build a secure and well paid career on spouting shite, and the Watsons can stay on the conference booze-train, why bother with anything intellectually taxing or physically dangerous?
Again, see "Fashionable Nonsense" mentioned above. I believe that it was one of the main motivators for Sokal to pull his "Social Text" triumph...

real horrorshow

Michael K Gray wrote:
Bloody foreigners, comin' to our forums, an' can't even be bothered to learn our abbreviations!
Lsuoma wrote:BTW, apropos of the gender studies comment, everyone should go and read "Higher Superstition" by Levitt and Gross - it gives a TON of insight into FfTB, A+Theism, etc., and shows why PeeNus can no longer legitimately claim to be a scientist.
I've stuck that on my Amazon wish list. On the 'Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought' bit was - reasonably enough - Alan Sokal's book 'Fashionable Nonsense'. It's often struck me as (unintentionally) ironic that St. Effy subtitles her blog 'fighting fashionable nonsense'. No use trying to explain that to her of course.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

real horrorshow wrote:There's an even bigger 'shortage' of women in construction, mining...
Interestingly, here in Oz, women are gaining a big foothold in remote mining operations, driving those ginormous Euclid dump trucks.
http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/t ... _booth.jpg
Employers prefer them over young men for reasons that shouldn't surprise anyone.
The employers (and their actuaries) contend that female drivers are more reliable, don't thrash the vehicle, aren't as impulsive, much less likely to "show off", etc. But their actuaries encapsulate this with accident figures & costs. Females incur less of those, in big lumps.
And the wages are mind-boggling!!
So, come to Aussistraya youse chicks, and make your fortune in mining!

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Michael K Gray wrote:So, come to Aussistraya youse chicks, and make your fortune in mining!
(After you have managed the monumental struggle to the bank, of course.)

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

codelette

Post by codelette »

So, Watson said on that video that the person she contacted to help promote the calendars was Michael Shermer; isn't that the same guy who was accused recently of being a perv?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Athlete's Foot's heaven...

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

In that Queen Bee video, when referring to poeople who have had to leave their blog/community/home, etc. (lulz), did she mention how Justin Vacula was harassed and moved from his position?

Nope?

Thought not!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

BTW, her mention of Dawkins is simply to raise her own profile.

We sussed that one out ages ago.

Butters

Post by Butters »

animaculo wrote:When I began to climb there were very few women and the male climbers used to think that the women were not capable to climb like the males. They were a lot of sexist jokes, and sexists names for the female climbers.

Reminds me of a twitter I came across (never heard of the commenters before...only saw this as they had the #tam2012 on it.)
Check this out. These are actual adults typing this...with kids.
https://twitter.com/Indefatigabl_/statu ... 6634359809
http://i.imgur.com/c2yQG.jpg

Also, Harriet Hall did not make her Wikipedia page (one is not supposed to do that anyway) and she did not add the pic of her shirt there either.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Athlete's Foot's heaven...
Sure, but unlike Jen this woman did something for the homeless.

codelette

Post by codelette »

I had an a-ha moment after watching a few seconds of Becky's video...I need to start a graph of Physical Attributes vs. Sexism Complaints...

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Michael K Gray wrote:
codelette wrote:...but you ask them what is their field and they say "Gender Studies"...
Gender means (exactly) genre, or category, and has zero to do with biological sex identity.
Do these folk know that?
You all miss the point that the whole appeal of being a Social Justice Keyboard Warrior is telling people what they should do to make a better world without having to do anything themselves. It's like The Sims with real people.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

codelette wrote:I had an a-ha moment after watching a few seconds of Becky's video...I need to start a graph of Physical Attributes vs. Sexism Complaints...
I'm listening to Rebecca Watson at HFA 2012 conference on my smartphone as I multi-task. Having earbuds in and having The Beaver lie straight into one's eardrum must be a violation of the Geneva Conventions were I doing it to someone else.

However, how can I not use this? It's brilliant, I tell you.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

CommanderTuvok wrote:In that Queen Bee video, when referring to poeople who have had to leave their blog/community/home, etc. (lulz), did she mention how Justin Vacula was harassed and moved from his position?

Nope?

Thought not!
(taking notes)

codelette

Post by codelette »

Mykeru wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Do these folk know that?
You all miss the point that the whole appeal of being a Social Justice Keyboard Warrior is telling people what they should do to make a better world without having to do anything themselves. It's like The Sims with real people.
Nonsense! They are educating us! I learned that my mockery of them should be intersectional or else is no mockery at all.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

It amazes me how you people can stand to listen to Becky's drone for so long. And if she's had her teeth worked on, the dentist didn't make a very good job of it, considering her overbite. Still, she has apparently been living in the UK for a while, so that might explain it.

(That said, I'd rather have the crooked, gnarly butchery of British teeth than those strange, scary 'all exactly alike' robot teeth the Merkins seem to go for...)

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Ok, I'm a lazy bitch - I was away all day yesterday and ended up in the ER getting oxygen, steroids, and other anti-bronchitis crap pumped into me - what did I miss ('cuz I can't be arsed to wade through pages - I'm pulling my "short attention span" privilege card)?

John D

Post by John D »

We love our Becci... she is a continuous source of entertainment.

http://theotheratheists.net/user/428777 ... 572020.jpg

SteveW68

Post by SteveW68 »

John D wrote:We love our Becci... she is a continuous source of entertainment.

[img]Image[/img]
Hooolleeeee fuck...... it would appear this buffoon is in the UK. How did she get let in?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tigzy wrote:It amazes me how you people can stand to listen to Becky's drone for so long. And if she's had her teeth worked on, the dentist didn't make a very good job of it, considering her overbite. Still, she has apparently been living in the UK for a while, so that might explain it.

(That said, I'd rather have the crooked, gnarly butchery of British teeth than those strange, scary 'all exactly alike' robot teeth the Merkins seem to go for...)
Watching her speak, I have to give her credit for exploiting a niche. She takes the sort of nasty comments everyone gets proportional to their visibility and has spun it into a career. I just threw out my threats instead of turning them into cash and prizes.
codelette wrote: Nonsense! They are educating us! I learned that my mockery of them should be intersectional or else is no mockery at all.

The problem with mockery is that as they are all POE-ready, staying ahead of the curve of their own self-parody is a pain in the ass.
codelette wrote:I had an a-ha moment after watching a few seconds of Becky's video...I need to start a graph of Physical Attributes vs. Sexism Complaints...
I heard Becca has to move because she's so in demand, rapists were climbing up her trellis. Which, of course, are indistinguishable from a 12 year old sending a nasty-gram.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Hooolleeeee fuck...... it would appear this buffoon is in the UK. How did she get let in?
Well, she's an ex-wife now, and she got in the same way my ex-wife did: Through marriage.

However, as my own mother is a naturalized American herself, NTTATWWT.

Oh wait, she came here in 1960 from Scotland, had an actual job before she met my father and chilled until roughly 1979 before she took the oath, so maybe there's something wrong with using some guy as a travel agent.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Is there any way you can just keep her?

welch

Post by welch »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
we've had to take both beiber and celine, it's only fair the UK gets becky.

SteveW68

Post by SteveW68 »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Would rather not TBH..... This isn't her first time here either - she did a "driving around in a car driven by Robert Llewellyn (Kryten of red Dwarf)" a while back.

Seriously though - who the fuck let her into the country...???? :shock:

real horrorshow

ReneeHendricks wrote:Is there any way you can just keep her?
Are you kidding? It took us eight years to pry Abu Hamza loose, and the US wanted him!

On the flip side, I am delighted to hear he will be tried under his original name Mustafa Kamel Mustafa which will add a touch of the Carry Ons to the whole business!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SteveW68 wrote:

[img]Image[/img]
Still, you never know - there's actually a chance she might stumble upon a Glaswegian hen party and decide to lecture the good ladies as to why 'cunt' is a bad, misogynistic word and why they shouldn't use it.

codelette

Post by codelette »

Watched part of that video and basically learned that it is "The World vs Becky". Everybody and their moms are out to get her and nobody believe her stories. Nor even her friends. :(
I see a pattern here, becks. It is YOU.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

codelette wrote:Watched part of that video and basically learned that it is "The World vs Becky". Everybody and their moms are out to get her and nobody believe her stories. Nor even her friends. :(
I see a pattern here, becks. It is YOU.
Her mom sounds like a right rape apologist.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

BarnOwl wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: FTBers are always pulling that one. McBoobster wrote a whole article about how she can't stop chewing up the skin on her lips and fingertips until they're bloody. JT claims eating disorders and depression, and Greta becomes mentally exhausted from trips to the bank. Didn't that friend of JT's, Cristina (not to be mixed up with the other Cristinas) go and cut off her own toe or something? I mean, she wrote before that that she doesn't *feel* things enough, and that's why she did a suspension by piercing thing, but I guess it was bad enough that she needed to cut off her own fucking toe too? She never explained why or how she did it. And they all have a persecution complex, although funny... they never talk about that one. Maybe they don't know yet that they have it. :)

But seriously, they are a heavily damaged bunch. Far more than the average, I think.
I wouldn't rule out factitious disorders.
Good point. Those ones would extra-thrive on the sympathy, attention, and coddling it would get them.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

drolrev0 wrote:
codelette wrote:Poor Jen, she was such a social jurist when she was inside her pinky middle class/academic bubble. Now she's experiencing how crass and disgusting even the underprivileged can be, and she cannot handle the cold truth. Even her daddy had to stop playing golf to tend to her fragile state of mind. Go, you strong lady, you!
We love poor people, we just can't stand the way they smell.
I for one welcome our new backward overlords.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:She is physically an adult. But not mentally, by any stretch.
Who shouldn't advertise the fact that she has a truly nauseating "happy army" of dollies in which she confides; fitting of an 8 yr old.
But Jen is so fucking unaware that she boasted about this defective behaviour on a video.

Spit!
I know, eh. That and her bookshelf decorated with stuffed animals made me think she's stuck in some unrealistic childlike state. She's got her magical "happy army", and her other stuffed animals, and McDaddyDefender, and her many oversensitivities. She's going to need emotional caretakers her entire life!

codelette

Post by codelette »

What? McBoob has a "happy army"? I thought it was Reed the one with those crazy tendencies.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Mykeru wrote:Fucking sociopath.
I doubt it. Sociopaths tend to be interesting people. You can't trust them, definitionally, but son of a bitch, they're fucking fascinating to talk to once you've figured out what's going on.