Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
ConcentratedH2O, OM

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

somedumbguy wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/2S33k.jpg
Hey, is that shit about an ex-wife and kids based on reality? Is it something Crangle has offered up to the baboons?

It may well be fine, I just want to make sure. I know that Giilell is one of the more sadistic cunts over there,

decius

Post by decius »

AndrewV69 wrote: BTW .. did you ever venture over to The Community of the Wrongly Accused or Toy Soldiers?
Never heard of them, TBH. Then again, activism has never been my thing. When people gather around common political goals, even if they grievances are legitimate, reality and science usually are the first victims. I'm more interested in facts examined from neutral POVs.

What did I miss?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Badger3k wrote:Found this online - perfect for simple flower (I believe, I haven't actually gone and downloaded it, but there were others posted like it, along with a lot of the improvised weaponry stuff that we used to see in comics and Soldier of Fortune magazines).

thepiratebay.se/torrent/7993487/How_to_Butcher_the_Human_Carcass_for_Consumption

WTF, seriously - even if starving, given the diseases and low protein, it's not the best source of food unless you are in a Donner-party situation.

Warning, if you go to the link, there is a picture which may or may not be real, of people doing the dissection. A bit of blood and limbs shown.

Just...wow.
Cannibalism is a sexual fetish for some people.

TRIGGER WARNING

Google 'casa dolcett' at your own peril!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Threes over fours, and we're locked.