Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
somedumbguy

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by somedumbguy »

I just want to say I think it would be a bad idea, I would condemn, someone posting these tweets at atheismplus and then subtly questioning Jen's commitment this entire time. Maybe suggest how privileged she is as a grad student. Or how boobquake was pretty objectifying. Also question her commitment to sparkle motion.

have a good new year.

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

somedumbguy wrote:sparkle motion
Thanks for the unintentional flashback there. The things I've seen...

If you reaaaally wanna know:
[spoiler]I urge you not to figure out how the following go together: Twilight Sparkle, the letter e, the word "clop", and the number 621[/spoiler]

franc

Post by franc »

Skep tickle wrote:
Al Stefanelli wrote:Oh, pardon me. I suppose the WCoA should be white, so here's the fixed image:

http://www.alstefanelli.com/slimescot3.jpg
WCoA has my vote.

But if there's going to be naked human flesh, I put in a vote for including gorgeous hunks as well as hot chicks. Being as egalitarian as we are, dontcha know.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxtp6 ... o1_500.jpg

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. At least at this point it seems unlikely Ophelia would just delete my posts, since they're intertwined with other people's comments (which consist mainly of insults against anyone who questions Ophelia's opening post; you'll be shocked to hear I'm a trolling troll, a piece of shit, and a scum-sucking remora (that last one was a bonus, since I got to learn a new vocabulary word from it, always a good thing).

Here are the 4 since the 2 for which the screen caps were posted a few pages back here:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-397880

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-397919

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-397986

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-398161

I've copy/pasted that last one below in the spoiler, since it's currently the last one in the thread so potentially at the greatest risk of being deleted. Warning, it's long (that's why it's in the spoiler). Thought I'd just lay it all out there for them to enjoy, and give them more excuses to reply with insults. :D

[spoiler]skeptixx

December 31, 2012 at 11:55 pm (UTC -8)

Mmm. Insults supplanting evidence-based arguments, or at least that’s what it looks like.

I don’t usually frequent FtB, in part because it’s so painful to see supposed skeptics acting like this.

But anyway, since we’re here, let’s recap a bit, shall we?

Bad Jim #33: “No iron rod perforating a woman’s intestines could ever be as important as their most precious treasured grievances.”

- I hope that makes you feel better to say & think, m’dear. If you’ve done some important work in women’s rights, women’s health, etc, I’d love to hear about it.

Ophelia in opening post: “It creeps me the fuck out that open boastful misogyny has become so popular and mainstream lately. I think it’s strange that the vocal boastful misogynists don’t worry about this. … I think it’s strange that so many people think it’s good to foster a climate of ragey hatred.”

- Oh, she’s not talking about her own experiences? My bad. It sure sounded like it. Whose experiences is she talking about, then? And her claim that “open boastful misogyny has become so popular and mainstream lately” – does she mean universally, or does she mean directed at herwomen she knows? Does she mean since Elevatorgate, or is she talking about a different time frame?

Let’s move on. So, what do you all propose to reduce rape?

Ophelia #2: “Rapists need to stop attacking women.”

- Great idea. How do you propose taking steps to achieve that? Like, exactly what steps would you propose? What has been tried so far, and what evidence is there that it works?

Rodney Nelson #11 “We need to change the rape culture found throughout the world. We need to make rape as socially, as politically and as morally unacceptable as murder is.”

- Just an aside, the woman in India was raped and murdered (though the murder occurred as part of the rape; hard to know how she & her friend would have fared if rape were considered unacceptable by her attackers but other crimes were still on the table).

- “Change the rape culture found throughout the world.” Presumably, one might go to the countries with the lowest per capita rates of rape to learn what the secrets to their success are, right? (Understanding that under-reporting seriously impacts the official rates of this crime.) So, you could try a site like this (hey, look! I can use Google!): Rapes (per capita) by country to find Egypt, Armenia, and Azerbaijan as the 3 with the lowest (reported) rates. Canada and Japan also have low rates.

- Of course, to find out where your efforts could best be used, you’d want to look at the top of the list. Congo isn’t on this list but in 2012 was said to have the highest rate in the world. Lesotho is at the top here, followed distantly by New Zealand, Belgium, and Iceland. So you’ll want to pack your back & off you go to the Congo, Lesotho, New Zealand, Belgium, and Iceland, to start implementing the changes you think will work! (Whether or not you stop by Egypt, Armenia, and Azerbaijan on the way to take notes.)

SallyStrange #19 As for what will actually help bring down rape rates? Well, according to research, the most successful rapists are repeat rapists who use drugs, alcohol, and threats of violence (rather than actual violence) to rape. They usually rape acquaintances too. Why? Because … everyone … thinks that date rape isn’t really rape because the woman must have secretly been “asking for it.” That means no more victim blaming, like Abdul was doing here. You can help out by criticizing Abdul*, who is actively working AGAINST decreasing rape rates, rather than attacking Ophelia, who is working FOR decreasing rape rates.

*Abdul Alhazred #1 proposes arming women & repeats this in #6. (His prison rape bit was weird.)

- All right, so we can help out by criticizing someone who is proposing deterrence by arming women. That’s the first practical step mentioned so far. Even if we extend it to criticizing everyone who proposes this step – presumably a relatively small number of people – how has that actually helped?

- Oh, and we can stop making any critical comments about Ophelia’s posts, because that is counterproductive (and might end up raising rape rates? Hmm)

What did that awful slimy troll skeptixx suggest in this thread, related to rape rates?
#16 “How about actually discussing what approaches might actually help achieve a goal of actually preventing rapes?”

- Well, we have an answer as above: attack Abdul! That’ll apparently feel useful, even if it does fuck-all to actually reduce anyone’s risk of rape.

#28 “Anyone who is seriously interested in trying to prevent rape, how ’bout taking a look at this 2011 summary from the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (US): Rape Prevention and Risk Reduction: Review of the Research Literature for Practitioners (or another similar resource if you know of one), then go ahead and propose some practical approaches. …if you can find any literature that might be more pertinent to India, please do present it.”

*crickets*

I don’t suppose anyone is interested in listing the 3 general approaches to rape prevention, and for extra credit describing the potential upsides and downsides of each, and what evidence there is to support the efficacy of each general approach?[/spoiler]

DataNotDogma

Post by DataNotDogma »

franc wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
Al Stefanelli wrote:Oh, pardon me. I suppose the WCoA should be white, so here's the fixed image:

http://www.alstefanelli.com/slimescot3.jpg
WCoA has my vote.

But if there's going to be naked human flesh, I put in a vote for including gorgeous hunks as well as hot chicks. Being as egalitarian as we are, dontcha know.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxtp6 ... o1_500.jpg

Ron really does have beautiful locks. Much nicer than his stache. I bet he would tell his sexual partners about any STD. Have a safe (not too safe) and merry (not too merry) year everyone! Look forward to me missing more obvious sarcasm in 2013.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Wow, we're a rape central?

In other news I looked up rape in new zealand and found this site...
http://newzeelend.wordpress.com/raped-in-nz/

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

rayshul wrote:Wow, we're a rape central?

In other news I looked up rape in new zealand and found this site...
http://newzeelend.wordpress.com/raped-in-nz/
Hahaha. Whoever runs it looks paranoid and rape-obsessed.

New Zealand - "Top Tourist Deathtrap" - that'll keep those damn foreigners away!

"This blog is filtered by Google, censored by New Zealand government and hacked by WordPress"

"Sodomy is as New Zealand as Anchor Butter"

"Man, woman, 4-legged animal? Beware you could be raped next! "

franc

Post by franc »

DataNotDogma wrote:Ron really does have beautiful locks. Much nicer than his stache. I bet he would tell his sexual partners about any STD. Have a safe (not too safe) and merry (not too merry) year everyone! Look forward to me missing more obvious sarcasm in 2013.
Ron's the only dude in the world that can get away with a 'stache and not look like a used car salesman.

[spoiler]http://freakingawesomedotnet.files.word ... -mario.jpg[/spoiler]

Notung

Post by Notung »

On Twitter:
Elyse Anders wrote:RT @jref: New years resolution: don't attack women for speaking out about feeling uncomfortable.

Did the JREF really tweet that?! She seems to say they did:
Elyse Anders wrote:@kvbeek looks like the tweet was deleted :(

The JREF even retweeted her...

Then I saw this from none other than Sid Rodrigues (Watson's ex husband):
Sid Rodrigues wrote:RT @skepchicks: New years resolution: don't attack women for speaking out about feeling comfortable.

All a bit strange.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Oh, just seen the earlier post. So the JREF DID tweet that. Why tweet that then delete it? Did someone have access to the account and got a bit drunk? Or did DJ tweet it himself? If the latter, then why delete it?

Darren

Post by Darren »

AchronTimeless wrote:
somedumbguy wrote:sparkle motion
Thanks for the unintentional flashback there. The things I've seen...

If you reaaaally wanna know:
[spoiler]I urge you not to figure out how the following go together: Twilight Sparkle, the letter e, the word "clop", and the number 621[/spoiler]
What has been googled can not be ungoogled...

Notung

Post by Notung »

Now the JREF is retweeting RW's old tweet about rape and 'unable to consent'. Why now? What's going on...

Notung

Post by Notung »

And now THAT'S deleted!

Darren

Post by Darren »

Notung wrote:Now the JREF is retweeting RW's old tweet about rape and 'unable to consent'. Why now? What's going on...
I wonder if that Carry Poppy character (@CarriePoppyYES) who quit JREF not so long ago has access to their twitter?

Notung

Post by Notung »

Darren, I was wondering the same thing. We still don't know why she quit.

DataNotDogma

jref tweets

Post by DataNotDogma »

This just showed up as a rt by @jref. Then it was gone.

I'm not great at twitter interfaces and I have been drinking so maybe it isn't gone. Or maybe I misread/misclicked? Can anyone confirm? maybe a bored intern got the twitter credentials for jref?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Watch it and get your screen shotting tools handy... we could be in for an exciting ride!!!!

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

This might be it: SurlyAmy came over to DJ's apartment (in the same building she lives in, or used to live in) to pick up her check from JREF for the Surlyramics lot featuring Randi, they had some champagne to celebrate New Year's, both got tipsy, and now Amy is sending out these tweets from DJ's phone but he keeps grabbing it back & deleting them.

DataNotDogma

Post by DataNotDogma »

Darren wrote:
Notung wrote:Now the JREF is retweeting RW's old tweet about rape and 'unable to consent'. Why now? What's going on...
I wonder if that Carry Poppy character (@CarriePoppyYES) who quit JREF not so long ago has access to their twitter?

So it wasn't just me! I'll keep drinking then:)

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

Skep tickle wrote:This might be it: SurlyAmy came over to DJ's apartment (in the same building she lives in, or used to live in) to pick up her check from JREF for the Surlyramics lot featuring Randi, they had some champagne to celebrate New Year's, both got tipsy, and now Amy is sending out these tweets from DJ's phone but he keeps grabbing it back & deleting them.
That's juts believable enough to be true.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

I didn't see any such links, if they did exist in the first place and are now deleted. Screencapping alone may not be good enough, since people are impersonating others out there (this is why I don't approve of whoever it is that's impersonating Ophelia Benson and Greg Laden). We need to be able to see that it's actually the JREF account which is making those tweets, and if those tweets are later on deleted when we click on the link.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Notung wrote:Darren, I was wondering the same thing. We still don't know why she quit.
It could also have been Mykeru...

Notung

Post by Notung »

I like the Balotelli avatar. In some ways the Slymepit is a lot like Mario.

EdgePenguin

Re: Gravity Lamp vs PZ Lyers

Post by EdgePenguin »

Michael K Gray wrote:Executive Summary:
PZ is an incompetent libellous cunt, and a failure as a scientist.
Re his gravity lamp train wreck: the thing described could easily make a worklamp that emits 64 Lumens for a half an hour!
Perfect for reading his non-existent book by.
Even by privileged Western standards.

Gravitational potential energy of a 10kg mass over a 1.5m drop:
Joules = 10kg × 1.5m × 9.8m/s
= 147J

Watts = Joules/second

@ 30 minutes between "lifts":
Watts = 147/(30 × 60)
= 0.0817W

@ ≈90% efficiency = 80mW continuous.

Now, superbright white LEDs can easily put out 100Lumen per Watt.
So this means 8 Lumens if the LED is omnidirectional.
But these LEDs are Tightly focused, and ideal for work-lamps.
I can safely say that they focus their output so that it is concentrated at least 8 times better than omnidirectional.

Which amounts to a work lamp with a usable 64 Lumens at 1 metre, at an absolute minimum.
New Cree LEDs can manage 200Lumens/Watt!

It could be made from a discarded stepper-motor from an old printer. Not exactly in short supply!
The electronics would have to be a bit more than diode rectifiers to achieve 90%+ efficiency, given that LEDs have a minimum switch-on voltage — 1.8V for a bog-standard red LED, and anything up to 4+V for high-power spotlights. But for an 80mW white LED, my guess is around 2.3V before they will produce anything. Ordinary diodes sap 1.2V to start with, so they are out.
Luckily cheap stepper motors have two phases, so when one is under voltage, the other is above.
But for true efficiency, we need 2 sets of synchronous MOSFET bridge rectifiers.
Cheap as chips, plentiful, and almost zero loss.
Add a supercapacitor reservoir as a buffer/smoother before the active current regulator (again, these are cheap as chips from China).
That way we scavenge almost all of the energy to turn into light.

I might make one, just to prove that PZ Lyers is a libellous jack-ass, but that would be guilding the lily.

And no, I am not going to steal that hat for my avatar. I only wear Akubra hats.
(Although I do have a genuine 19th Century Stetson Bowler hat, like Butch Cassidy's. I don't wear it much. it makes me look like more of a dickhead than usual.)
Thats more detailed than my analysis from the electronics POV: http://edgepenguin.com/content/enlightenment.html

However, you talk about lumens changing if the light is non omnidirectional - I think you are confusing lumens with lux

lumens = quantity of light emitted
lux = quantity of light striking a 1 square metre surface

An 8 lumen light source is still 8 lumens if you move away from it, but you get fewer lux from it. The lamp doesn't emit 64 lumens if its rays are confined to the 1/8th of the sphere, but you can say it produces the equivalent to a 64 lumen omnidirectional light.

This may seem like a nitpick, but details are what separate us from the FtBers.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Also, I would be skeptical of photoshops (when it comes to the @jref) part. But I'm not saying that it didn't happen.

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

masakari2012 wrote:I didn't see any such links, if they did exist in the first place and are now deleted. Screencapping alone may not be good enough, since people are impersonating others out there (this is why I don't approve of whoever it is that's impersonating Ophelia Benson and Greg Laden). We need to be able to see that it's actually the JREF account which is making those tweets, and if those tweets are later on deleted when we click on the link.
Well the one I nabbed had the user name.

Below again for faster reference
[spoiler]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3342 ... owdown.png[/spoiler]

Notung

Post by Notung »

Masakari - I'm pretty sure it was the official account. You could see the tweets when you clicked on their page. The replies to it also link to the correct account.

I agree about the fake accounts. I'm totally against the fake @OpheiiaBenson accounts, etc. She's right to complain about it.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I think there's enough anecdotal evidence, time stamped, from both sides of the Great Slime Debate for it to be considered proof - as well as several RTs and screenshots, again taken by both sides. There's also complaints if you search for jref and check the @replies. I'm convinced it happened after poking around.

Happy to be proven otherwise but as it stands it seems fair enough.

DataNotDogma

Post by DataNotDogma »

Notung wrote:I like the Balotelli avatar. In some ways the Slymepit is a lot like Mario.
He needs a hat though, right?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Screenshots of responses

http://i48.tinypic.com/35160.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/347cnbs.jpg

Screenshot via friend of PZ (?)

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

I see these people who type "RT" then what the retweet should have been, but I don't see any links to a tweet from JREF which was the original. I also don't see any evidence that JREF actually made those tweets, except for a pic which I can't verify that wasn't photoshopped.

Though, if I take your words for it, and assume that you're correct that those tweets did actually come from the actual JREF's account, then I would wonder why it was deleted (as you are).

Notung

Post by Notung »

So it looks a lot like these tweets were unauthorised, and quickly deleted by whoever is supposed to run the account (DJ I presume). It's stopped now, so I'm guessing the password has been changed.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Okay, it's looking believable now. Which makes me wonder, why would JREF delete those tweets if they made it themselves?

AchronTimeless

Post by AchronTimeless »

masakari2012 wrote:I see these people who type "RT" then what the retweet should have been, but I don't see any links to a tweet from JREF which was the original.
Umm, which is what happens when a tweet is deleted. You won't see it, because the tweet is no longer there. I get it, we're skeptics, but asking for the impossible is pushing it. The only reason we see the oldschool RT style ones is because they count as separate entities in the database.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Yep, it looks like it.

DownThunder

Post by DownThunder »

masakari2012 wrote:I see these people who type "RT" then what the retweet should have been, but I don't see any links to a tweet from JREF which was the original. I also don't see any evidence that JREF actually made those tweets, except for a pic which I can't verify that wasn't photoshopped.

Though, if I take your words for it, and assume that you're correct that those tweets did actually come from the actual JREF's account, then I would wonder why it was deleted (as you are).
Perhaps it isn't a 1 person account and multiple people have access to it. Someone thought they'd use a large platform to their own advantage. Speculation of course.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

masakari2012 wrote:I see these people who type "RT" then what the retweet should have been, but I don't see any links to a tweet from JREF which was the original. I also don't see any evidence that JREF actually made those tweets, except for a pic which I can't verify that wasn't photoshopped.

There are two screenshots of one of those tweets, taken by different people - Achron has one, another one is here: Those match up with retweet content and the responses in that list. I don't know if Achron and this bloke are buddies but as the bloke was tweeting to PZ about them it seems unlikely?

But I don't know how to get evidence of deleted tweets in another way - if anyone can help here that'd be great.

Notung

Post by Notung »

I witnessed the retweet of RW's old tweet, and I'm pretty sure the other ones happened, based on the evidence.

Sid's 'RT' looks fabricated - perhaps he thinks they fabricated the JREF one so he was 'getting them back' or something. Interesting, that it's the first we've heard from him re: Skeptidrama.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Screenshots of those RTs would be interesting - I'm not sure how to capture them, they aren't showing up on the jref feed.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Yes, I was just checking out the screencaps too, looking at the details of the letters, uppercase, lowercase, punctuations, etc. My posts are lagging right now (some of mine were made in response to other posts, not the posts directly behind it).

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Heh, I'm learning more about twitter as I poke around here.

Kylie Sturgess (enquiring):
dELYSEious retweets & commentary:

I think dELYSEious is a skepchick but her retweet happens after other people comment on it directly to jref.

Ooooooh now I'm fascinated to find out what happened!!!

DataNotDogma

Post by DataNotDogma »

rayshul wrote:Screenshots of those RTs would be interesting - I'm not sure how to capture them, they aren't showing up on the jref feed.

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/4kHDd.png[/spoiler]

One Rt I could find. I think there isanother or two though. not sure.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Incidentally, good catches from Elevatorgate on Hensley - if they haven't been posted here.

http://elevatorgate.wordpress.com/2013/ ... um=twitter

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Had it been one screencap taken within 10 seconds of the post, I would be even more VERY HIGHLY skeptical, because I would be thinking that someone made the tweet, screen capped it, then deleted it quickly. But I also see one of the screencaps that matches which was taken 40 minutes before.

So if it is a person using JREF's login (or hacker), they should know that JREF would not say those things, because JREF never "mocked" or "scapedgoated" allies. A tweet such as that would be assuming that they did such things. Also, JREF didn't attack women, it was certain people who attacked JREF for being skeptical of their hysterical, unsupported claims.

franc

Post by franc »

Flying start to the new year if the baboons got ahold of a credential for the JREF account.

mordacious1

Gravity Lamps

Post by mordacious1 »

Is it true that the gravity lamps come in 3 sizes of gravity power? Low: The BlackSvan, Medium: The PZ, Extra duty: The Brayton*

*(note: The Brayton may take an entire village to lift the dirtbag to reset lamp.

Plonk

Post by Plonk »

rayshul wrote:Incidentally, good catches from Elevatorgate on Hensley - if they haven't been posted here.

http://elevatorgate.wordpress.com/2013/ ... um=twitter
Melody Hensley: Women will be represented equally in the secular community as speakers conferences, and as leaders and board members of organizations.
If the Atheist Census gives an accurate representation of the secular community (73.6% male), a 50-50 male-female split is actually an over-representation of women, isn't it?

http://www.atheistcensus.com/

Michael K Gray

Re: Gravity Lamp vs PZ Lyers

Post by Michael K Gray »

EdgePenguin wrote:However, you talk about lumens changing if the light is non omnidirectional - I think you are confusing lumens with lux
Oh fuck.
I had to make a choice between brevity and precision, and I just knew that I would be picked up on it either way.
Either your accurate correction, (which makes no effective difference to the outcome given the way that manufacturers report their photon figures), or being berated for being an Aspie pedant.
My original draft included the calculation of steradians, illumination, and illuminance, but I elided it in the interests of general readability for a non-technical audience, so as not sound like a clone of Sheldon Cooper!

Anyway: the only practical way to resolve this is to make a working prototype.

As I am currently stuck in this beach-side paradise at Robe, (for the nonce), and my electronix lab is 300km away, that won't be happenning anytime soon.
I could knock up a prototype cct when I get bavk to my lab, and can fire up Proteus design suite.

But trust me on the Sunscreen.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Happy new year all.

Interestingly there hasn't been a "you slymepitter bastards" post on ftb since Ed's outburst. Given thunderf00ts video, you would think that somebody would respond. PZ seems to have a minor punch up with someone but this was over the old accommodationist argument rather than radfem.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Guess I'll be watching the JREF feeds, to see if they post something about these "deleted" tweets, to tell everyone that things were said under their name which they didn't intend to say. There is also a possibility that they won't mention it at all, to avoid more "drama". Now, I'm going to pass out, after hanging out with my friend, his girlfriend, and her friend. Looks like I made a new "friend" tonight, who I will be seeing again, unless she finds out my evil secret, that I'm a misogynist because I post on the Slyme Pit.

franc

Post by franc »

masakari2012 wrote:Looks like I made a new "friend" tonight, who I will be seeing again, unless she finds out my evil secret, that I'm a misogynist because I post on the Slyme Pit.
Or you sober up.

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/DW9hx.jpg[/spoiler]

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Al Stefanelli wrote:Found this gem in my Facecrack newsfeed:

http://wcoa.info/tffb.jpg
Another complete re-definition of a word. "If you have lied to a woman in order to have sex with her you have raped her" How very christian. Might as well go the whole hog and say "If you forget to light a candle and salaam 5 times in the direction on the vagina before sex then that is rape. Thousands of men are raping women every second and the scary thing is most women don't even know it!"

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Michael J wrote:Happy new year all.

Interestingly there hasn't been a "you slymepitter bastards" post on ftb since Ed's outburst. Given thunderf00ts video, you would think that somebody would respond. PZ seems to have a minor punch up with someone but this was over the old accommodationist argument rather than radfem.
Oh I think they're avoiding Tf00t's video like anything. Hahaha

Dan

Post by Dan »

http://i.imgur.com/KH46v.png

Carrie Poppy seems to be prime suspect being former communications director at JREF, she would have had password.

http://skepchick.org/2012/11/women-in-s ... rie-poppy/

franc

Post by franc »

If you're running low on gibberish, today's top up. Bears have claws and privilege. Cute bunnies do not -

http://www.lunalindsey.com/2012/07/claw ... ilege.html

leafs

Post by leafs »

Dillahunty has indicated he has made a video response to Thunderfoot and may be posting tomorrow... Thunder, I would love for you and Dillahunty to hash this out live, perhaps AronRa can moderate... It seems like both you and Dillahunty are on friendly terms with him.

franc

Post by franc »

Dan

Post by Dan »

I thought this was Becky "Honey" Boo Boo's next speech

[youtube]yYd8pWW9AxY[/youtube]

It would be an improvement.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Carrie Poppy in full skepchick uniform. Morrissey glasses with pretendy-lenses and a Surly-ramic proclaiming she's a vegan. I never knew who Carrie Poppy was until 5 minutes ago and already I think she's a cunt.
http://skepchick.org/wp-content/uploads ... -small.jpg