Back to Conspiratoria

Service Dog

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Service Dog »

jet_lagg wrote: John D wrote: ↑
Haha... I like your half age plus 7 years formula. Maybe when my wife kicks the bucket I will hunt for a 37 year old.
That's the spirit!

It's not my formula, but it always sounded about right.
I got it from Malcolm X. So I thought it was in the Koran. But google sez X got it elsewhere.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/GpoyI4XkJSj6.png

https://media.patriots.win/post/FYbk3xe0XqYU.jpeg
FBI Surrounds My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell At Drive-Thru Window At Hardees In Minnesota

This afternoon, Mike Lindell was surrounded by FBI agents as he waited at a drive-thru window at a Hardee’s restaurant in Mankato, MN. Mike had just finished duck hunting with his friends, one of whom was with him in his vehicle, when the FBI surrounded them at the drive-thru.

According to Mike, who claims he’s been waiting for the FBI to arrest him so he can share all of his evidence of voter fraud through voting machines, the FBI did not arrest him but instead threatened him.

As Mike and his friends were sitting in the car, they noticed a vehicle parked sideways in front of him. Another vehicle parked up beside him, and another one parked behind him, essentially trapping him at the drive-thru window.

Mike told Lindell TV host Brannon Howse that he begged the FBI agents to arrest him so he could share his evidence with the government, but they told him they were only there to discuss “Colorado,” as it relates to former Mesa Count Clerk Tina Peters. The FBI agents told Mike they had a subpoena for his phone, which he refused to give them. Eventually, Mike gave up his phone. Mike explained that the FBI asked him not to share the subpoena with the public, so Mike asked his producer to place a copy of the subpoena on the screen while he explained the details of his confrontation with the FBI.

Mike told Howse that his phone contains all of his contacts and that his hearing aids are attached to his phone. He claims the FBI had to be “tracking my phone” throughout the day to be able to catch up to him in his home town of Mankato, MN. at the Hardees drive-thru window.

Trending: Tsunami U.S. Supreme Court Case Headed Our Way, As Two Election Integrity Groups File Brief That Will “will either strengthen or weaken our democracy for generations”

Mike explained to host Brannon Howse that the FBI agents were kind to him and that he was actually trying to bring one of the FBI agents over to Christ. “This is what they did in Nazi Germany, everyone!” Mike exclaimed.

Watch:

Save up on MyPillow products. Use promo code FEDUP at checkout and save 50% on individual MyPillow Towels.

Support Mike Lindell and 100 Percent Fed Up by purchasing My Pillow products directly through Mike’s My Pillow website. Use the “FedUp” code to get the best savings, and you’ll also be helping to support 100 Percent Fed Up, who has been blacklisted by advertisers because of the news we report that the mainstream media won’t!

Mike Lindell was on the air when his good friend Donald J. Trump’s Florida home was raided.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-li ... tory-here/

https://media.patriots.win/post/z2er6qee511W.png

https://media.patriots.win/post/8mA8dtWbIX0N.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Durham shocker: Danchenko was a paid FBI informant
Today, Special Counsel John Durham moved to unseal this motion in limine in the false statements case against Igor Danchenko.

This motion provides new information on the details of Danchenko’s lies to the FBI, further information on how Special Counsel Mueller ignored Danchenko’s false statements, expected testimony from Clinton-connected executive Charles Dolan, and one crazy development.

But we’ll start with the the most damning development: Danchenko was on the FBI payroll as a confidential human source (CHS) from March 2017 through October 2020.

The purposes of making Danchenko a CHS should be quite clear. The Crossfire Hurricane investigation was plagued with problems from the outset. The reasons for opening the investigation were bunk. Those problems continued as the investigation went on, with claims of Trump/Russia collusion proven unverified or outright false. (Thus the targeting of Flynn for a Logan Act violation.)

That developed into the Carter Page FISA applications, first submitted to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) in October 2016, and which relied substantially on the Steele Dossiers (aka Steele Reports). The FISA applications were renewed three times - more on that later. Each application had its own problems, from FBI lawyers lying about Carter Page to the Court being generally misled.

Realizing its own misconduct, the FBI made Danchenko a paid CHS in March 2017 - just before the third FISA warrant was submitted in April 2017. This would allow Comey’s FBI to work directly with Danchenko in support of its counter-intelligence investigation against President Trump.

Danchenko being a CHS also served another purpose: it protected the Bureau and the Mueller Special Counsel from revealing their “sources and methods.” How do you hide misconduct? Bury the witness...
https://technofog.substack.com/p/durham ... was-a-paid

Associated Press Business wire/ THE HILL:
Whistleblower: China, India had agents working for Twitter WASHINGTON (AP) — Twitter’s former security chief told Congress Tuesday there was “at least one agent” from China’s intelligence service on Twitter’s payroll and that the company knowingly allowed India to add agents to the company roster as well, potentially giving those nations access to sensitive data about users.

These were some of the troubling revelations from Peiter “Mudge” Zatko, a respected cybersecurity expert and Twitter whistleblower who appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee to lay out his allegations against the company.

Zatko told lawmakers that the social media platform is plagued by weak cyber defenses that make it vulnerable to exploitation by “ teenagers, thieves and spies” and put the privacy of its users at risk.

“I am here today because Twitter leadership is misleading the public, lawmakers, regulators and even its own board of directors,” Zatko said as he began his sworn testimony.

“They don’t know what data they have, where it lives and where it came from and so, unsurprisingly, they can’t protect it,” Zatko said. “It doesn’t matter who has keys if there are no locks.”

“Twitter leadership ignored its engineers,” he said, in part because “their executive incentives led them to prioritize profit over security.”

In a statement, Twitter said its hiring process is “independent of any foreign influence” and access to data is managed through a host of measures, including background checks, access controls, and monitoring and detection systems and...
https://thehill.com/homenews/ap/ap-busi ... gress/amp/

Biden confirms that he is taking Air Force One to Delaware to vote in the state’s primary - and ignores question as to why he did not vote absentee

Active duty Army Ranger who set physical fitness records in the 75th Ranger Regiment died of “natural causes” last week, age 40

The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition (@sfbike) is urging the public to not report thefts to police because the leftist group says that can endanger black and brown people.

A young California mother who was beheaded on the street in Silicon Valley allegedly threatened to publicize that her rapper baby daddy (the murder suspect) had a child rape conviction & was having sex on the down low with another man.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A shod foot to the head or face = a deadly weapon. The thug should be charged for attempted murder. And if you see anyone do this, you can help them take the Boy's Room Temperature Challenge.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I don't think you need an education in criminal law to understand trying to cave someone's skull in goes beyond run of the mill brawling. You just sort of know in your gut it's murder. Of all the fights I was in or witnessed as a kid nobody ever stomped on anyone else's head.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

jet_lagg wrote: I don't think you need an education in criminal law to understand trying to cave someone's skull in goes beyond run of the mill brawling. You just sort of know in your gut it's murder. Of all the fights I was in or witnessed as a kid nobody ever stomped on anyone else's head.
Or stood around and filmed it. (At least 2 by the looks of it)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

28.7% of the post-lockdown 'recovery' in jobs-- claimed by Biden-- were a lie: "Double counting".
“There is considerable evidence that this double-counting has accelerated recently,” according to E.J. Antoni, a research fellow for regional economics at The Heritage Foundation’s Center for Data Analysis.

Of the 5.8 million jobs noted as recovered in the last year, roughly 1.3 million were the result of double-counting, Antoni’s research found. In the August numbers, double-counting accounted for 208,000 jobs.

“Over the last year, a disproportionate number of people have taken second (or third) jobs and switched from self-employment to working for other businesses. These changes in employment do not actually change the number of people with jobs, but they boost the headline jobs number from the establishment survey, one of two surveys which make up the monthly Employment Situation report from the Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics.”
https://media.patriots.win/post/FsIpixQbRVfw.jpeg .
Covid Death Rate Is Less Than Influenza

Kelly and Joshua Ziminski-- who fired the first shot-- in the riot-mob attack on Kyle Rittenhouse, out free on bail-- allegedly commited new crimes-- charged Monday:

"Six Felonies, including armed robbery, armed burglary, false imprisonment, intimidation, and ID theft"
Ziminski, who has an upside-down crucifix, three teardrops, and the word “SIN” tattooed on his head, was originally supposed to go on trial in January for the riot-related charges, but the trial was delayed after he was accused of intimidating a freelance photographer who was set to testify in the case.

https://kenoshacountyeye.com/2022/09/13 ... -burglary/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/wZ5QzCTzM4DE.png

When Libs of TikTok exposed Boston Children's Hospital's child sex surgeries...
the kiddie-mutilators claimed they were targeted with Bomb Threats.

They lied:

https://media.patriots.win/post/XxDtZQf2qfuz.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/jK4nb4O43KWF.jpeg

This morning I attempted-to refine my knife prototype. I didn't want to work outside, so I stood in the bathtub (to confine the dust) wearing work gloves, an N95 mask, earplugs, and pink-tinted cats' eye 'barbie' sunglasses (giveaway at some event I worked) as safety glasses. I trimmed & sanded the knife with battery-powered angle grinder & a 1/2" dremel sanding drum in my screw gun. I opened the little bathroom window & aimed the dust and sparks out-into the airshaft.

As I made a long-ish cut to trim the knife-handle width, the grinder blade caught in the cut & yanked the knife from my hand-- launching it out the window, clattering against the bricks of the neighboring building. The screw gun was resting in the windowsill & fell out the window.

So I descended 3 stories & crawled-out the stairwell-window... onto a little ledge-rooftop. Across the airshaft gap (and 2-more stories to fall, to basement-level)... I saw my knife resting in a puddle encrusted with pigeon-shit. I couldn't see my drill. Froggie-- the 60-year-old Puerto Rican building 'super'-- emerged... and said he heard it fall & had retrieved it. He was wearing his bike helmet. (Going for a ride on his electric scooter, or as a hardhat?) We both laughed. The drill still worked.

The knife had to wait in the puddle until I ran some work errands.

Later, I made a 'fishing pole' from an 8' angle-iron framing stud, a magnet, a length of shrinkwrap as "string" & some tape.
This felt like an Old New York activity.
I crawled back out the stairwell window, reached across to the opposite building, and 'fished' for my knife in the dark.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Out on the street-- I saw Jerry, who looks like the cryptkeeper, or 'Riff Raff' from Rocky Horror. He shambles with a cane. He asked why he doesn't see me on the block anymore (since the dog died, I'm not circling the block daily). He's a real character. Originally from Boston, but 40 years in this neighborhood, come January. He was a clerk in the Tombs-- fetching criminal records to the night court judges. He doesn't have a TV, or air conditioner, or go see movies. But he listens to the radio all day. Loves baseball. He was on his way to buy weed in the 2nd-most shady place on my-end of the block. (He calls my half-block "The '80s", because it feels like a different decade of crud & crime.) Today he complained the block is more neglected than ever. "They're aren't-even rock&roll bars around anymore. It's just nerds & bums around here now. Nerds and bums!" Jerry showed me his knife. A cheap plastic boxcutter-- only 4 inches of handle/ with a 1/3" wide blade. narrow. He wrapped tape around the handle so the knife tip will barely extend. No longer than a woman's fingernail. "I don't wanna kill anyone. But I can give someone 140 stitches with this." I don't think that's a sound self-defense strategy. But Jerry is no stranger to lowlifes, so I guess he knows what's best for him. He looks & smells horrible & doesn't have a cellphone to steal. No one's going to attack him, except to be cruel to a vulnerable person.

My work errand today was to find 3 pairs of black canvas Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Tops in various sizes, for the food & drink servers to wear at the event I'm 'co-producing' over the next 3 days. Also picked-up some votive candles. For this menial shopping-- GF & I charged $400 each, today. What else did we do? Charged $15 smoothies to the boss's card. Checked amazon tracking & saw the waiters' shirts wouldn't arrive on time. So we walked to UNIQLO & bought 3 white oxford shirts. Also... a phone call with Zoolander... looking at the budget spreadsheet. And talk about whether Veuve Clicquot is adequate-- or whether we should serve Dom-- to people who might spend $200,000 on jewelry. Tomorrow my dayrate jumps to $850, because I'm officially 'onsite'. But-- once again-- GF is taking the lead. Usually it's because she's more motivated-to charge-in, guns blazing. I prefer hang-back & react... avoid direct conflict with hysterical women & fags. But also, this time, she knows a lot about Baccarat glassware & the specific lighting used for selling diamonds. And I know fuckall.

Walking-around today-- I saw some amusing paintings at the most prominent gallery where I used-to install the art.

And some goofy motorcycles at a Soho boutique.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Covid Vax causes auto-immune rejection of previously-transplanted organs... 95% of the time.

Characteristics and Clinical Ocular Manifestations in Patients with Acute Corneal Graft Rejection after Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine: A Systematic Review

Trumptard Conspiracy Theorists:

Kenta Fujio 1,2,Jaemyoung Sung 1,3ORCID,Satoru Nakatani 1,Kazuko Yamamoto 4ORCID,Masao Iwagami 5,Keiichi Fujimoto 1,2,Hurramhon Shokirova 1,Yuichi Okumura 1,2ORCID,Yasutsugu Akasaki 1,2,Ken Nagino 2,6,Akie Midorikawa-Inomata 6,Kunihiko Hirosawa 1,2,Maria Miura 1,2,Tianxiang Huang 1,2,Yuki Morooka 1,2,Mizu Kuwahara 1,2,Akira Murakami 1,2ORCID andTakenori Inomata 1,2,6,7,*ORCID
Department of Ophthalmology, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Department of Digital Medicine, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Nagasaki University Hospital, Nagasaki 852-8102, Japan
Department of Health Services Research, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba 305-8575, Japan
Department of Hospital Administration, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
AI Incubation Farm, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Academic Editor: Cosimo Mazzotta
J. Clin. Med. 2022, 11(15), 4500; https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm11154500
Received: 20 June 2022 / Revised: 30 July 2022 / Accepted: 31 July 2022 / Published: 2 August 2022
(This article belongs to the Special Issue Inflammatory Eye Diseases: Embracing Basic and Clinical Innovations for Disease Diagnosis and Treatment)

Abstract
This study aimed to determine the characteristics and clinical ocular manifestations of acute corneal graft rejection after coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination. We conducted an online search of the PubMed and EMBASE databases. Data on recipients’ characteristics, corneal transplantation types, interval between vaccination and allograft rejection, clinical manifestations, and graft rejection medication were extracted. Thirteen articles on 21 patients (23 eyes) with acute corneal graft rejection after COVID-19 vaccination, published between April and December 2021, were included. The median (interquartile range) age at the onset of rejection was 68 (27–83) years. Types of transplantation included penetrating keratoplasty (12 eyes), Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty (six eyes), Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty (four eyes), and living-related conjunctival-limbal allograft (one eye). The interval between vaccination and rejection ranged from 1 day to 6 weeks. Corneal edema was the leading clinical manifestation (20 eyes), followed by keratic precipitates (14 eyes) and conjunctival or ciliary injection (14 eyes). Medications included frequently applied topical corticosteroids (12 eyes), followed by a combination of topical and oral corticosteroids (four eyes). In addition, the clinical characteristics of corneal allograft rejection after COVID-19 vaccination were identified. Corneal transplant recipients may require further vaccination, necessitating appropriate management and treatment.

>95% of eyes (22/23 eyes) had corneal allograft rejection within 3 weeks from vaccination (mean: 10.4 days, median: 7 days). As the global society promotes additional booster schedules in consideration of emerging variants, it is empirical that the effects of these vaccines on corneal grafts be elucidated.

In our analysis of 21 patients (23 eyes) with signs of corneal allograft rejection after receiving COVID-19 vaccines, the median interval between corneal transplantation and graft rejection after COVID-19 vaccination was 2 years. Two of these patients (two eyes) underwent PKP > 20 years ago and had no history of acute or chronic corneal allograft rejection [33,38]. The long-term stability and temporariness of vaccination and allograft rejection suggest that immune responses to the vaccine may have played a role in transplant rejection. Two separate studies investigated the possibility of confounding viral infections, including herpes simplex and varicella-zoster viral infections, which are known risk factors for...
https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/11/15/4500/htm

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Two of these patients (two eyes) underwent PKP > 20 years ago and had no history of acute or chronic corneal allograft rejection [33,38].
As a triple-vaxxed person who had a penetrating keratoplasty 27 years ago, I'll be ... <cough> ... keeping an eye on this.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy wrote:
Two of these patients (two eyes) underwent PKP > 20 years ago and had no history of acute or chronic corneal allograft rejection [33,38].
As a triple-vaxxed person who had a penetrating keratoplasty 27 years ago, I'll be ... <cough> ... keeping an eye on this.
Eyepatches are cool as fuck. Doubly so if you have a matching scar...

https://content.instructables.com/ORIG/ ... 150f157ab5

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:59 pm
I don't know what to wear to today's jewelry-sales soirée.

If my knife+angle-grinder in the bathtub... had launched toward-my face... I'd be all-set! http://tinyurl.com/WarningGoryBloody

Yesterday, while shopping for waiters' uniforms, I detoured into Forbidden Planet comic shop &

wanted to buy this ↓ t-shirt, but GF vetoed it as workwear.

(The brands' image is dressed-down rock&roll/ paired-with tons of jewelry. But I lack the jewelry part.
And, apparently, I'm supposed-to-know that this particular event defies the usual rules... and I'm to look proper.
But proper still means no neckties & proper-for-a-mexican-gangster.)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
fuzzy wrote:

https://content.instructables.com/ORIG/ ... 150f157ab5
And they were standard issue to V-bomber flight crew back when they were still deployed. (Eyepatches, not scars).

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

If I close one eye & squint... I see innumeracy in that cornea-transplant-rejection study.

They start at the end-- with confirmed cases of rejecting the organs-- and work-backward to determine how-many were recently-vaxxed.
This is a _very_ "relative" way of calculating the the % of autoimmune-rejection. The "absolute" way would be to start with everyone with grafted corneas + vax... and then count how-many-of-those suffered autoimmune rejection. The final % would be tiny. BUT, since all the hype in-favor of the jabs... used "relative" numbers to claim 99% effectiveness... I guess fair-is-fair?

Also-- I don't like the use of % when they only looked-at 23 rejected eyeballs. Seems like % should be reserved for a study-group of 100 or more. But... when it's 22-out-of-23... I guess that's so significant-- that "over 95%" is a reasonable way to say it. But I didn't like it when they derived a % effectiveness from EIGHT MICE, so I don't like this either.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A 'firenado' above the #MosquitoFire, now 65,000 acres, 20% contained. OV-10 Bronco spotter circling low, one of the LATs (MD-80??) above.

mosquito firenado.jpg
(84.45 KiB) Downloaded 248 times

Massive evacuations. Lots of animals, too. My friend breeds bengal cats. She took in 120 bengals from another breeder who are all roaming her garage.

Smoke from it is drifting in again this morning, after a day of absolute perfect, clear pre-autumn weather.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

CF 101 Voodoo Loud as Hell as I recall.
DSCN2157 (2).JPG
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 238 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

aoc vinyard.jpg
(45.79 KiB) Downloaded 230 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Holy fuck...Rings Of Power is so, so bad! I think I've endured as much as I can - episode four was the final straw.

Fuck that show and super-ultra-double-aids-fuck everyone responsible for shitting it into existence.

/rant

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D

Post by John D »

You can stay in the country, but you can't stay here! Haha. The richest people in the country say they will help, but the migrants have to go somewhere else. Afterall... Martha's Vinyard is "The best place on the planet". Great interview with a "not in my backyard" cunt.

https://www.capecodtimes.com/videos/new ... 387262002/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I wondered whether Tuesday's stock market stumble

would affect

the series of top-tier jewelry-sales appointments-- which I'm working-on this week.

Nope.

Last night's clientele...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: You can stay in the country, but you can't stay here! Haha. The richest people in the country say they will help, but the migrants have to go somewhere else. Afterall... Martha's Vinyard is "The best place on the planet". Great interview with a "not in my backyard" cunt.

https://www.capecodtimes.com/videos/new ... 387262002/
MV community.jpeg
(135.97 KiB) Downloaded 207 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

REUTERS: 🇺🇸 household wealth fell by a RECORD $6.1 trillion in Q2 2022

In 2022:
Nasdaq declined by 26.16%
S&P 500 declined by 18.15%
Bitcoin declined by 57.34%

30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rate:
Jan 2021: 2.65%
Sep 2022: 6.28%

Inflation
Jan 2021: 1.4%
Sep 2022: 8.3%

Day 2 of this jewelry event. The juxtaposition vs. Matt's inferno & all the crime & economic destruction-- all around us-- is foremost in my mind.

Tonite, our chef-- making hors d'oeuvres-- flies to Singapore to cook for Formula 1 drivers.

I'm basically a midwestern suburban dope... so... at times like this... all this lavish shit seems against-nature, to me. My gut says "of course" it will all come crashing down. Because it's supposed-to, according to the simplistic morality play embedded in my subconscious. But-- jesus fuck-- I don't 'support' Elizabeth Warren or AOC telling me soothing fairy-tales about how 'economic justice' is Coming Soon via some gargantuan spending bill, or voting for "a woman".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'd put every one of those fashion industry cunts on the fire line with McLeods. They'd all be crying for their mommies after a few minutes. Most'd be dead from exhaustion after an hour, and the world would be a far, far better place.
The #MosquitoFire has burned 69,908 acres across Placer and El Dorado Counties and remains at 20% containment. 73 structures have been destroyed, and 13 structures have been damaged as a result of the fire across both counties. Approx 9,236 homes remain threatened.
mosquito map.jpg
(343.89 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I'd put every one of those fashion industry cunts on the fire line with McLeods.
When I was firefighting we used mattocks. That rake thingy on the McLeod wouldn't be of much use in the forest type we were working in as the understory didn't have grass or small brush . We also had shovels, chain saws and 5 gallon piss cans.
Dirty, dangerous, hard work.

free thoughtpolice

Went fish watching instead of bird watching today.
DSCN2189 (2).JPG
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 181 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/DNzf7Qj42zX3.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/DNpyTigtnqTO.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/mDYKeRZxXyM8.jpeg

Kevin Sorbo
@ksorbs
6h
Martha’s Vineyard got rid of the illegal immigrants so quick they couldn’t even read the yard signs that say “Everyone is welcome."

https://media.patriots.win/post/ZoXZPUxYBYHJ.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This guest shows that that the number of people counted as vaccinated & unvaccinated... has been manipulated... which wildly skews the ratios of Adverse Effects per number-of-people vax'd. Or number-of-hospitalizations-and-deaths among the unvax'd.

He makes sever solid point in just a few minutes. Bret W.'s punchline at the end is also excellent.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: They'd all be crying for their mommies after a few minutes. Most'd be dead from exhaustion after an hour, and the world would be a far, far better place.
Yesterday's jewelry customers included a tiny asian girl in a tiny schoolgirl skirt, drinking back-to-back doubles of Bulliet bourbon at 11am. And later a pair of chinese girls. All 3 could have passed as high school freshmen. All 3 are students at the first-two universities you'd think-of as prominent colleges in Manhattan. Spending the price of a new car, every time they chose a ring or earrings.

The only non-chinese customers were a couple-- a big hoss dressed like a trucker-- and his wife who looked like Lauren Boebert (in 20 years.) They mentioned a home in Montana, but I don't know if they live there year-round. I wondered-- if they own a sports team, a construction company. They looked the part.

And by the time I typed that last sentence-- a hunch popped into my head. I checked... &... yep... he's one of _Canada's_ 53 billionaires.

Today's the last day of customer appointments.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That must be where the ChiComs buy their diamonds to bribe the Bidens with.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/28/chinese-t ... 0-million/

Spies like them don't get sent to the wildfires. We take them them out back.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/r8iR1vIh2wXr.jpeg

the money went to a $16 Milliondollar non-profit which aids Martha's Vineyard...

https://media.patriots.win/post/pTtN3izmLkwe.jpeg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lauren Southern, in stretch pants, prone, firing an MG 42. And Brive thought this was just in his dreams.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

And that man's name... is... Elfwick. Godfrey Elfwick.

cbs news:

"The man has been in custody for several years since he was found not competent to stand trial after an arrest for planting a fake explosive outside the Guardian Building, a skyscraper in Detroit. Since his incarceration, he has filed a range of lawsuits and has impersonated the Treasury Department, claimed to be a federal trustee and claimed to be a lawyer for the Justice Department, a review of court records shows.

In the Georgia case, the man alleged that Trump and others had "acquired 'millions of un-redacted classified tax returns and other sensitive financial data, bank records and accounts of banking and tax transactions of several million' Americans and federal government agencies," court documents say.

The judge in that case called his suit "fanatic" and "delusional," saying there was no way to "discern any cognizable claim" from the incoherent filings.

The man has repeatedly impersonated federal officials in court records and has placed tax liens on judges using his false paperwork, two people familiar with the matter told the AP. Because of his history as a forger, his mail is supposed to be subjected to additional scrutiny from the Bureau of Prisons.

It's unclear how the documents — the fake motion and the phony warrants — ended up at the court clerk's office at the courthouse in West Palm Beach, Florida.

A photocopy of an envelope, included in the filing, shows it was sent to the court with a printed return address of the Treasury Department's headquarters in Washington. But a postmark shows a Michigan ZIP code, and a tracking number on the envelope shows it was mailed Sept. 9 from Clinton Township, Michigan, the inmate's hometown.

The AP is not identifying the inmate by name because he has a documented history of mental illness and has not been charged with a crime related to the filing.*

"There is simply nothing indicating that he has any authorization to act on behalf of the United States," the judge in the Georgia case wrote.

But despite the clear warning signs — including a stamp noting the Georgia case number on the phony warrants — the filing still made its way onto the docket.

Spokespeople for the Justice Department and the Treasury Department would not comment. They declined to answer on the record when asked if the document was false and why the government had not addressed it.

Representatives in the court clerk's office and the magistrate judge overseeing the search warrant case did not respond to requests for comment.

When a government document mysteriously appeared earlier this week in the highest profile case in the federal court system, it had the hallmarks of another explosive storyline in the Justice Department's investigation into records with classified markings stored at former President Donald Trump's Florida estate.

The document purported to be from the U.S. Treasury Department, claimed that the agency had seized sensitive documents related to last month's search at Mar-a-Lago and included a warrant ordering CNN to preserve "leaked tax records."

The document remained late Thursday on the court docket, but it is a clear fabrication. A review of dozens of court records and interviews by The Associated Press suggest the document originated with a serial forger behind bars at a federal prison complex in North Carolina.

The incident also suggests that the court clerk was easily tricked into believing it was real, landing the document on the public docket in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant case. It also highlights the vulnerability of the U.S. court system and raises questions about the court's vetting of documents that purport to be official records.

The document first appeared on the court's docket late Monday afternoon and was marked as a "MOTION to Intervene by U.S. Department of the Treasury."

The document, sprinkled with spelling and syntax errors, read, "The U.S. Department of Treasury through the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Marshals Service have arrested Seized Federal Securities containing sensitive documents which are subject to the Defendant Sealed Search Warrant by the F.B.I. arrest."

It cited a federal statute for collecting financial records in federal investigations. The document also included the two supposed warrants, one that claimed to be sent to CNN in Atlanta and another to a towing company in Michigan.

Those supposed warrants, though, are identical to paperwork filed in another case in federal court in Georgia brought by an inmate at the prison medical center in Butner, North Carolina. The case was thrown out, as were the array of other frivolous lawsuits the man has filed from his prison cell.

"Fake document on court docket in Trump search case may be linked to inmate in North Carolina"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/phony-docu ... arch-case/

* Fake news! The AP is not deadnaming the man because he's a simpleton controlled by the FBI's Michigan Field Office & his name is Rachel Maddow.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Lauren Southern, in stretch pants, prone, firing an MG 42. And Brive thought this was just in his dreams.

John D

Post by John D »

My daughter's trans male partner got their boobs cut off yesterday. My daughter texted me to say that everything went well. I wished them to have a quick recovery. "Q = How do you quickly loose 5 extra useless pounds?.... A = cutoff your boobs."

My wife had a blood clot in her arm and then had an allergic reaction to the anti-biotic she was given. Shit. She cried and cried yesterday... so many things going wrong. But... then some good friends came over and we walked around the art fair in Birmingham Michigan. My wife has a walker with a seat... so she can walk 200 feet and then sit... and then walk some more. The good news is that everyone gets out of your way if you have a walker... haha. This would be a good tactic for even a healthy person. Just take a walker to the next art fair.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Lauren Southern, in stretch pants, prone, firing an MG 42. And Brive thought this was just in his dreams.
You had me at "stretch pants" :o

https://c.tenor.com/tunN996VLCIAAAAM/wolf-animated.gif

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Just take a walker to the next art fair.
I know a couple guys who went to a porn convention. They looked at how the girls treated various fans.

They vowed: "Next year, we're coming-back in wheelchairs."

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: I know a couple guys who went to a porn convention. They looked at how the girls treated various fans.

They vowed: "Next year, we're coming-back in wheelchairs."
https://i.gifer.com/NbOw.gif

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

For Matt.

Note: If you're into firearms theory (nerdy, I know), there are several points in the above video wherein you can clearly see the footprint of "the beaten zone" (first strike to last graze and beyond) and visualize the area-of-effect principle behind sustained heavy-mg fire. It's a thing of hideous beauty and a marvel of death-dealing engineering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_of_fire

Additional: The American terminology is slightly different but the principle(s) match. No matter how you describe it, it's brown trouser time for anyone down-range!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BLACK HAWK DOWN has a gratifying scene of UH-1s clearing a roof of Skinnies.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

With a prone Lauren Southern, however, I'd place the beaten zone to the rear.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: With a prone Lauren Southern, however, I'd place the beaten zone to the rear.
Agreed.

She'd have a few sore spots but not on her shoulder!

:P

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Attorney Jonathon Moseley-- who represented defendant Kelly Meggs-- says that official January 6 Committee tweet is FAKE NEWS.

It's not "walkie-talkie" communication among anyone at the Capitol.

It's selectively-edited soundbites of distant people, at home, watching television, and using a voice chat app.

Superimposed over images of people peacefully milling-around the Capitol-- saying *none* of the things attributed to-them.

It's a politicized kangaroo court show trial, with no due process & falsified evidence.

Attorney Moseley says the recording were released to him as discovery evidence from the Prosecution, and they represented it to him as a 2 hour 20 minute ZELLO chat session.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... n-capitol/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: With a prone Lauren Southern, however, I'd place the beaten zone to the rear.
Agreed.

She'd have a few sore spots but not on her shoulder!

:P
After she was done shooting, I'd also let her use my bore snake.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Did you see the guy with a hatchet at McDonald's?

That's just down-the-street from my place.

The hatchet-nigger was freed without bail.

NY Post:
Madman seen smashing NYC McDonald’s with an ax released without bail

Michael Palacios, 31, who allegedly grabbed an ax and trashed the Delancey Street fast-food joint in a fit early Friday, was arraigned on fourth-degree criminal-mischief and possession-of-weapons charges hours later and freed, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office said.

Neither charge is eligible for bail under the state’s lenient criminal-justice reforms.

According to a criminal complaint filed in the case, Palacios slammed two tables and a plate-glass partition during the early-morning rampage.

Palacios also told cops, “I have a pocket knife in my bike,” according to the complaint.

A witness to the wild caught-on-video incident said Palacios went off when a woman at the restaurant “rejected” him after he continually tried to talk to her.

“So, basically he got into an argument with a girl, and then the girl rejected him,” Uber Eats deliveryman Ruben G told The Post. “She didn’t want to talk to him. He kept going at her.”

Cell-phone video of the incident shows three men at the McDonald’s then intervened and began throwing punches at Palacios, who appeared to remain calm.

But after the men backed off, Palacios allegedly reached into his backpack and pulled out the ax and began smashing tables and the wall in the restaurant while patrons scattered in fear.

Palacios is then seen getting back on his bicycle and taking off.

Police later arrested him and charged him in the incident.

Sources said he has one prior bust, for resisting arrest.

From his plug-earring earlobes & the hipster-bike-race mementos in the spokes of his "messenger" bike, I'd say he's half-hood/ half-aging-millennial ... rather than a homeless psycho or cradle-to-grave welfare casualty.

John D

Post by John D »

Jesus Christ. My life. Okay. so totally random Broadway musical reference for the Man of La Manchaca. Golden Helmet... sooooo funny.

Haha. Man of Mancha is a pretty good show.

My oldest daughter called tonight. She broke up with her Indiana bitches and wants to move back home. Her trans man partner will not move to Denver with her so they broke up two days before he had "his" boobs cut off. My daughter is taking care of another they/thems pit bull and has asked to move into my home with the 80 pound pit bull bitch. WTF. I could not have much more chaos in my life.

So yeah... My oldest daughter... the one with a dozen partners... needs to move home and.... bring a 80 pound pit bull with her. HAHA. Jesus H. If that fucking pit bull does anything aggressive to my little 14 pound lap dog I will shoot the fuck out of it. And... who knows who is gonna pay the bills for all of this.... (oh yeah... It's Me)

I am not sad that my daughter broke up with her pathetic trans-male "boyfriend". He is a useless piece of shit whose only skill was in calming down my psycho-daughter. I am not sure what that service normally pays... but it is not life time of room and board.

Okay... well shit. It will work out... and it will create new stories.

John D

Post by John D »

My wife asks me why I drink so much.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Of all the characters in this story-- I'd put my money on the pit bull-- as the bitch you have the most-hope of civilizing & teaching new tricks.

(man, I gotta watch Man of La Mancha. That version has been a cultural reference for me...thanks to all the ballarinas & fags in my life... but I never sat down & actually watched it. I really like that style of stage armor. I'd find LARPing more interesting-- if they dressed in stylishly-unfunctional garb like Pirates of Penzance... instead of all the clunky/gothic/steampunk/metalhead/hippie/weeb things they do.)

free thoughtpolice

Some vultures, sitting on the debris of a rockslide.
The dark blue gray shapes in shapes the river are large Chinook Salmon.
DSCN2221 (2).JPG
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 66 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: After she was done shooting, I'd also let her use my bore snake.
Whilst she's using your bore snake, you could be checking out her "golden circle" - yes, that's another seriously nerdy firearms theory term.

When "fault checking" a new/novice shooter, as part of training the battle-shot, the instructor positions him/herself to the right of the shooter, roughly level with their shoulder. From this position, the instructor is in the perfect position to observe "the golden circle" - an area of the shooter where the majority of common errors can be found - position of butt in shoulder, grip of right hand, trigger finger and operation, four-point relationship (aiming term, quite technical, won't go into detail), movement of tip of barrel (erratic movement is caused by poor positioning and/or failure to conduct the key-points checklist*), use of left hand (you don't "grip" the handguard, you rest it on your left hand) and angle/position of left arm.

In short, you can coach a new/novice shooter massively by lurking at their right shoulder and watching the golden circle. After a few range periods, their group size, drills and confidence should greatly improve. Oh, and it's called "the golden circle" because the training aids they use to teach the concept to student instructors is an image of a prone rifleman with a bright yellow circle drawn upon it. The circle surrounds all of the areas described above. It's quite funny because the image is ancient, 1950's pattern uniform, I guess if it 'aint broke, don't fix it!

* The key-points checklist is one of the first things I would teach recruits (not including actual rifle drills/skills) as it's so, so important! When firing a weapon, regardless of type and situation, the key-points checklist must be observed. Basically, it's a mental protocol for setting up your firing position and if done properly, it will provide maximum comfort to the firer and also provide maximum stability for the weapon system in use.

Legs - positioned in such a way that they become a natural extension of "the firing line" (I'll not go into detail, this is already growing arms and legs!), are in cover and are situated in as comfortable a position possible without violating the proceeding factors.

Butt - the butt of the weapon should be placed into the fleshy part of the shoulder (avoid butt-to-bone contact!) ensuring the curvature of the butt-pad is filled by flesh. Not too high, not too low, plenty of practice required to get it just right.

Left hand - the hand-guard should rest lightly upon the palm of the left hand, the fingers are allowed to relax and curl around the guard. No pressure or "pull" is applied by the left hand.

Left elbow - positioned in such a way that it provides maximum "bone support" to the weapon in order to minimize muscle fatigue and allow the firer to stay in position (without moving or fidgeting) and keep the weapon pointing naturally towards the target.

Right hand - placed upon the pistol-grip of the weapon, the "web" between thumb and index finger as high up the grip as is comfortably possible, knuckles "flush" with the body of the weapon and pointing towards the distant target, index finger outside the trigger guard (until you're about to fire the weapon) and the right hand should exert a constant but firm rearwards pressure upon the weapon. This rearwards pressure will assist in keeping the aim steady and ensuring the butt-pad remains in contact with the fleshy part of the shoulder as the weapon is fired. It takes a bit of practice to identify the correct degree of pressure (it varies based upon weapon system in use, build of firer and the position in use) but once learned, it rapidly becomes muscle-memory. Of all the points in the check list, the right hand is probably the most important.

Right elbow - positioned tight into the firer's body, as close to directly beneath the body of the weapon as possible. This, along with the left elbow and the chest of the firer, should create a natural tripod platform for the weapon and thereby a firm, steady aiming position. Everything up until this point, if practiced then applied correctly, will really tighten up the grouping of the shooter.

Head/eye - position dominant eye directly and comfortably behind the rear-sight, cheek resting upon the cheek-pad (if weapon system has one fitted), ensuring that the correct degree of "eye relief" is maintained. Too much eye-relief will cause scattering on-target, too little and the firer risks injury caused by recoil. Plenty of practice prior to live firing will ensure this becomes part of your muscle-memory.

Breathing/relaxation - once all other points have been conciously applied, the shooter should attempt to relax into the position and breathe normally. Observation through the sighting system should display a slight (very slight) up-down movement of the foresight upon the target in tandem with the breathing cycle. Any lateral or excessive up-down movement of the foresight is an indication that the position is incorrect and should be adjusted. We use the order "test and adjust" as part of the pre-firing drill (on ranges only, not during actual ops, that would be mental!) and student shooters should use this time to run through the key-points checklist, get their firing position correct and confirm by observing the interaction between foresight and distant target.

Holy shit, I need to get out more. This really became yet another tedious shit-post.

Yeah, Lauren Southern - I'd boot her back doors clean off their hinges as I chewed the back of her neck.

If she got the beers in. Obviously.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/ ... 10644c.jpg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: None of the money went to the illegals. All the money went to a $16 Milliondollar non-profit which aids Martha's Vineyard residents...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Holy shit - this place is like a feminist diner but cranked all the way to eleven!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

DEEP, DARK.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Butt - the butt of the weapon should be placed into the fleshy part of the shoulder (avoid butt-to-bone contact!) ensuring the curvature of the butt-pad is filled by flesh. Not too high, not too low, plenty of practice required to get it just right.

Left hand - the hand-guard should rest lightly upon the palm of the left hand, the fingers are allowed to relax and curl around the guard. No pressure or "pull" is applied by the left hand.
Trendy now is a push-pull technique, where you drive the gun forward with the trigger hand, while pulling back with the support hand. The idea is to manage recoil. I tried it and I hate it. Besides, I have an auto-loader 12ga -- my Gamo 1200 kicks harder. And the Mini recoils like gently stroking a kitten.

Another trendy technique is laying a shotgun's stock sideways on your shoulder to shorten things up in 'CQB' (a.k.a., walking down the hall of your double wide). I tried it after becoming frustrated with the un-zeroed red dot on my neighbor's space blaster Kel-tec. I hated it*. Chris Baker at Lucky Gunner got the hang of it, but Paul Harrell tried it and hated it, finding point-aiming with the stock tucked against your side much better. But just like in horse training, the 'clinicians' need gimmicks to attract attendees.

I was taught that, instead of drawing the butt to your shoulder (which can cause you to lean back), have the shoulder moving forward and gun moving back meet in a point in time-space (my phrasing.) I find this works well to establish stance and seating of the buttstock, and have shown it to others with similar benefit (except for one zaftig friend who's developed a unique, arced motion to clear boobage.)

* I hated everything about the Kel-Tec. It's a complete, flimsy, perpetually jamming, piece of shit. Made for a good prop on Dark Matter, though.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Holy shit, I need to get out more. This really became yet another tedious shit-post.
Well, the handgun techniques you suggested a while back had miraculous results. :D