Back to Conspiratoria

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Keating wrote: A trans chicken. What will they think of next.
Queer turkey.

Obviously.
Gobble gobble!!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free_thoughtpolice's post is straight-from the official Democratic Party Playbook for 2024:

"Democratic consultant and political commentator James Carville said in an interview with The Hill TV that former President Trump’s alleged mishandling of top secret documents could be the biggest story since the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Carville said, “This Mar-a-Lago story which might be the biggest story since 9/11. That’s not going anywhere. It’s not going anywhere. So if you are a Democrat, you are going to get asked about inflation. If you are a Republican, you are going to get asked about Trump. We can say inflation is bad. They can’t say Trump is bad.”

He continued, “It is really easy to understand. Everybody has gone to the movies and has read spy novels and knows what documents are and what classified means. Now we don’t know if it is true, but The Post reports that some of them pertained to nuclear technology. Everybody understands that. This is not a complicated crime.”

He added, “If this thing turns out to be substantial, which I suspect it will. Every Republican will be asked about this. What do you say about this? Do you still believe this? Do you stand with Donald Trump? They have to say they stand with Trump. If they don’t, they lose a substantial part of the base.”"

free thoughtpolice wrote: Service Dog has never said a bad thing about Putin. Clearly he has a gay crush on him like his orange idol Trump and his journalistic idol Glenn Greenwald.

Biden, Kamala & Pelosi never accept accountability. They always pass the buck, blaming Putin, Trump, Covid... guns...
& they wave their Little Red Book...

I think Russia Russia Russia Putin Trump is already stale. And 2 more years of that will only be persuasive to those still wearing Double Covid Masks & watching The View.

I think Everyone Else will be far more concerned about shit like this psycho putting-on weighted gloves & sucker-punching a stranger, unprovoked:

I got an earful on the street this afternoon, about this story. I don't know if the person who told-me... got all the facts 100% correct. But.... according to them... the sucker-puncher guy-- previously first-degree-raped a 17 year old girl, got a life sentence, was let-out on Permanent Lifelong Parole. He also committed armed robberies.

Then he randomly-attacked this guy... and went into the restaurant & finished his meal.

He was arrested, charged with attempted murder, the charges were reduced, and he was Set Free...

He's Out Free Right Now. Seems to me-- this attack shoulda-been a Parole Violation, resuming his Life In Prison sentence.

But, on the other hand, Putin Trump Covid Guns-are-bad TransKidsLivesMatter Trump Putin. And RACISM@!!!!!!1!

Basement

Post by Basement »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 am
Servant Dog is a fan of Putin.
Service Dog wrote:
Glenn Greenwald agrees with me.
https://www.thebulwark.com/the-long-his ... e-kremlin/

Just like communist/ America hating/ Democracy hating Glenn Greenwald Service Dog has never said a bad thing about Putin. Clearly he has a gay crush on him like his orange idol Trump and his journalistic idol Glenn Greenwald.
Gleen Greenwald is gay?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: I think Everyone Else will be far more concerned about shit like this psycho putting-on weighted gloves & sucker-punching a stranger, unprovoked:

I got an earful on the street this afternoon, about this story. I don't know if the person who told-me... got all the facts 100% correct. But.... according to them... the sucker-puncher guy-- previously first-degree-raped a 17 year old girl, got a life sentence, was let-out on Permanent Lifelong Parole. He also committed armed robberies.

Then he randomly-attacked this guy... and went into the restaurant & finished his meal.

He was arrested, charged with attempted murder, the charges were reduced, and he was Set Free...

He's Out Free Right Now. Seems to me-- this attack shoulda-been a Parole Violation, resuming his Life In Prison sentence.

But, on the other hand, Putin Trump Covid Guns-are-bad TransKidsLivesMatter Trump Putin. And RACISM@!!!!!!1!
1. Carry.
2. Stay in Cooper Yellow at all times.
3. If the goon takes a swing at you, ventilate him.

And fuck that hag Hochul's carry ban. Fuck her up her desiccated ass.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

NY Post
Sex fiend who nearly killed NYC man with sucker punch freed without bail
By Ben Feuerherd
August 18, 2022 5:56pm Updated

A convicted sex offender who allegedly cold-cocked a man on a Bronx street — leaving him in a coma with brain injuries — was freed without bail Thursday after getting his attempted-murder charges reduced in the unprovoked attack.

Bui Van Phu, 55, was instead charged by the Bronx District Attorney’s Office with assault and harassment, both misdemeanors, for the brutal knockout punch last Friday that left 52-year-old Jesus Cortes unconscious on the street, according to a criminal complaint.

The victim required brain surgery and is now in a medically induced coma, authorities said.

The new charges against Phu are not bail eligible, and a Bronx judge cut him loose on supervised release at his arraignment Thursday, a spokesperson for the DA’s Office said.

The NYPD had charged Phu with attempted murder after arresting him Wednesday for the attack that appeared to have come out of the blue.

“The police charged him with Attempted Murder and when we got the case we evaluated and charged based on evidence we had,” a DA’s Office spokesperson said. “The investigation is continuing.”

Phu allegedly confessed the crime to his parole officer, according to the complaint against him.

“I hit someone and he’s in the hospital. I don’t know if he’s dead,” he told the officer, according to the complaint. “The police are looking for me.”

Phu and Cortes did not know each other, and there did not appear to be any interaction between them prior to the punch, police said.

The victim was leaving the Fuego Tipico Restaurant on East 188th Street near the Grand Concourse in Fordham Manor around 10:45 p.m. on Aug. 12 when he stopped near a group of people chatting outside, cops said.

Cortes, shown in surveillance footage carrying a backpack, was followed out by a balding man wearing a black T-shirt.

The man put on what appear to be work gloves — before randomly slugging the victim from behind, causing him to fall onto the sidewalk and hit his head, the footage released Wednesday shows.

Cortes was taken to Jacobi Medical Center with a skull fracture, broken cheekbone and bleeding in the brain, according to authorities.

Phu was convicted of first-degree sex abuse in The Bronx in 1995 and was sentenced to six years to life in prison, according to state records.

He was paroled in 2019 and is now registered as a Level 3 sex offender — the most serious designation — for sexually abusing the 17-year-old girl in 1994, according to state records.

The attack came just a day before Queens taxi driver Kutin Gyimah was beaten to death by five customers who allegedly attacked him when he tried to confront them for running off without paying the fare.

Two suspects, Austin Amos and Nickolas Porter, both 20, surrendered to cops at the 101st Precinct in Queens late Wednesday.

Porter was charged with gang assault and theft of service while Amos was hit with theft of service, assault, gang assault and manslaughter raps for allegedly delivering the final blow that killed Gyimah, a 52-year-old father of four.

Three other suspects, including two teenage girls, are still wanted in connection with the incident, police said.

FILED UNDER: ASSAULTS BAIL DISTRICT ATTORNEYS THE BRONX 8/18/22

READ NEXT
Death of a 'salesman' in New York after Gov. Kathy Hochul ...

https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/sex-offen ... s-reduced/

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Lsuoma wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:03 pm
Bhurzum wrote:
Keating wrote: A trans chicken. What will they think of next.
Queer turkey.

Obviously.
Gobble gobble!!
The plot thickens. I had become suspicious "she" might be a he after some new behavior I interpreted as challenging me. Describing it to some other chicken owners though I'm told it means she thinks I'M a rooster and is down to show me a good time.

They're too young to produce eggs, so I guess that settles the question for some people.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Basement wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 am
Servant Dog is a fan of Putin.
Service Dog wrote:
Glenn Greenwald agrees with me.
https://www.thebulwark.com/the-long-his ... e-kremlin/

Just like communist/ America hating/ Democracy hating Glenn Greenwald Service Dog has never said a bad thing about Putin. Clearly he has a gay crush on him like his orange idol Trump and his journalistic idol Glenn Greenwald.
Gleen Greenwald is gay?
Trump was groomered by Putin. Then Trump started a cult & groomered Greenwald. So heroic teachers are saving the kids from the cult, by turning them gay. It was all-over the news.

One month ago, on July 21, free_thoughtpolice posted the livestream link to the 7th (and most-recent) January 6 Committee hearing.

That same day-- I posted that I had listened to two podcast interviews with Glenn Greenwald.

Greenwald argued that Hillary Clinton and other Trump-haters genuinely believe their preposterous claims against Trump are true-- at least In Essence-- even-as they fabricate the narrative and the evidence against Trump.

Ironically: it was Greenwald's slow, measured insistence that bad actors were nonetheless acting in good faith... which influenced me to talk-to free_thoughtpolice as-if there were some underlying good faith... behind the spew of Derangement.
And now along-comes Sam Harris... another case-study in Greenwald's thesis.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I'd rate the odds of landing in jail after getting stopped randomly while carrying in NYC to be higher than the odds of getting randomly attacked.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

And yeah fuck Hochul. Politicians gonna politic, but come on...
Today, the Supreme Court struck down a New York law that limits who can carry concealed weapons. Does everyone understand what a concealed weapon means? That you have no forewarning that someone can hide a weapon on them and go into our subways, go into our grocery stores like stores up in Buffalo, New York, where I'm from, go into a school in Parkland or Uvalde.
Yeah, that's why I was worried to get on a subway. Because of the people who decided the easiest way to be a predator was to waddle through the bureaucratic process to legally carry. Imagine if if there were more of those monsters?

Fucking twat.

John D

Post by John D »

Saw Moulin Rouge last night. Please don’t judge my spelling on this post. Haha. A very over-the-top show. Great set and great cast. Chaotic and corny. The show must have segments from 50 different pop songs. They did some auto tuning in the vocals which I don’t like but it was well done as far as that goes.

My wife is in a lot of pain but she keeps doing her best.

Today we will go to the Guggenheim because they have Kandinsky there.. My favorite modern artist from the Bauhaus.

Tonight is the show “Six” where a bunch of royal bitches complain about Henry the Eighth.

John D

Post by John D »

Sam Harris… haha. If this is what LSD does to you I may not take it. He is out of his mind. I have read two of his books and I used to listen to his podcast… but he went off his nut with TDS.

A fair amount of people are phobic about guns. They scream if they see one… they will not go to house with a gun even if it is locked in a safe. Then there are the “nice” people who want to shield the phobics from guns and are sympathetic. Then there are the people who say we should do “everything “ we can to stop gun violence. So… if you total up all these groups you have a very large voting block. Politicians are usually not leaders… they are just trying to get elected.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

You've probably heard the phrase "opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one." Well, that is wrong, wrong, wrong:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-62580967

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunter Biden could have shot the children on 5th Avenue and it would not have effected my vote for him one way or the other.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Service dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: ↑
Service Dog has never said a bad thing about Putin. Clearly he has a gay crush on him like his orange idol Trump and his journalistic idol Glenn Greenwald.

Biden, Kamala & Pelosi never accept accountability. They always pass the buck, blaming Putin, Trump, Covid... guns...
& they wave their Little Red Book...
Notice the Soviet Dog does not deny being gay for Putin and Trump but tries his usual lame deflecting ploy to the libs. I'm not saying there is something wrong about him being gay. Just his bad taste in crushes.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
Ironically: it was Greenwald's slow, measured insistence that bad actors were nonetheless acting in good faith... which influenced me to talk-to free_thoughtpolice as-if there were some underlying good faith... behind the spew of Derangement.
How could I know that all your years of trolling. shitposting, and posting total lies would end after being inspired by dishonest democracy hater Glenn Greenwald. I can only hope it isn't my fault when you continue to post your goofy propaganda and conspiracy theories.

free thoughtpolice

I don't remember whether I mentioned this.
A few months ago I was in a local London Drugs store to buy a monopod for my camera and who but Queen of Canada, Romana Didulo was in line ahead of me, trying to buy a cell phone. Apparently she is in Ontario now.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I didn't read free_thoughtpolice's link to The Bulwark closely... but I skimmed it... and it seemed to me that author Cathy Young made a reasonable case that Glenn Greenwald had gone too-far in his attempts to correct the one-sided coverage of Putin vs. Everybody.

Her accusation reminded me of Noam Chomsky's decades of 'The U.S. Can Do No Right/ Our Enemies Can Do No Wrong' opinions. More recent & relevant-- I was reminded of Scott Horton and antiwar.com ...who consider it their duty to always make the case-against-war. I think they provide a crucial perspective.

Apparently Greenwald wrote a reply to Cathy Young. And she replied-back to Greenwald. Her perspective differs from the gay sex talk, from the mouth of free thoughtpolice:
Cathy Young wrote:

"To sum up: Do I think Greenwald loves the Putin regime? No, of course not. Do I think his (often deserved) revulsion at the Bush administration's policies has turned into a knee-jerk tendency to be against whatever the "neocons" are for, and consequently into a very real moral blind spot? Yes..."
I think that's a reasonable, sincere judgement-call on her part.

But, for context, Greenwald IS reacting-to PURE MINDLESS PROPAGANDA
from the MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WAR MACHINE. Shit like this:

I've definitely seen Putin-can-do-no-wrong excesses posted on MAGA sites. I don't know if the posters are Russian bots, trolls, or actual Americans. For example, over-the-top smears on the AZOV BATTALION for their use of Nazi symbols. And lopsided denunciations of Stepan Bandera as "a nazi", as-if his story contained no nuance. I made some attempts of my own to balance-out those claims with a contrary perspective, with no discernible success.

free thoughtpolice

Here's some juicy "facts" coming out before the elections:

free thoughtpolice

Bonus points. The Hunter movie is produced by this guy:

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
But, for context, Greenwald IS reacting-to PURE MINDLESS PROPAGANDA
from the MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WAR MACHINE. Shit like this:
So Greenwald's excuse for being a crappy journalist is because the rest of the media does fluff pieces? Maybe not engaging in one sided anti-democratic propaganda would be a better way of protesting PURE MINDLESS PROPAGANDA.
Ironic that Greenwald is a critic of western media never has criticized Putin for turning Russian media into complete Putin propaganda and either murdering or running opposition media out of the country.
Greenwald always was a crappy journalist, when he was pumping out goofy left wing propaganda and now that he's no longer popular with the left he pumps out goofy right wing propaganda to keep his new found friends on the right happy by telling them what they want to hear.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Putin is an honest kind man, you can tell by just looking into his eyes.

He is doing a great favor for Ukraine, just as he has been helping the people of Syria for the past few years.
I say they should rename Kiev and call it Putingrad in his honor.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I have one word to say:

WUT?

:o :o :o

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Biden's 4-D chess move...
to create a massive wave of Republican support for banning all guns...

...(even better than last year's Reverse Buyback Program in Afghanistan!)
Checkmate! https://media.patriots.win/post/dnJ5UuCphDy9.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/H0EC2kuI8Txz.jpeg

--

They used January 6 to take-down Parler.
Now the Free Speechpolice are using the Mar-A-Lago raid to go-after Gab.
https://media.patriots.win/post/qdcBmqvaZbCL.jpeg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I just got sent to facebook jail for opining that pedos should be castrated.

If Mark Zuckerberg were a man, I'd kick him in the nuts right now.

John D

Post by John D »

About time for bed in NYC. We saw Kandinsky work at the Guggenheim… a joy.

We had dinner at the Starlight Dinner had had a great time.

We saw “Six” which is about the wives of Henry the Eighth. They all sang about how fucked over they were… and they closed the show singing about how the bitches are powerful… haha. A really great performance and about as preachy as I expected about how shitty men are.

Haha… and then you walk the streets of NYC and notice that the bitches haven’t changed. They leverage sex, the act like victims, and they expect protection from males. And then they watch shows that tell them how great they are. A joy to watch.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.

Lots of miscarriages among them. Here's one hypothesis as to why:
https://www.historiamag.com/henry-viii- ... ale-heirs/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I got suckered again.

I've long-been interested in knowing-- whether Glenn Greenwald's journalism is reliable.

For me, the question goes back to when I was still 'a feminist', & I listened-to Air America radio & subscribed-to The Nation, & loathed Bush/Cheney/Rove, & I hoped Obama would Make America Great Again.

Sometime around 2008, I read a critique of Greenwald. Greenwald had said his starting-assumption was that those in-power... governments, finance... were corrupt and sinister. Not his wording. But-- the critic said that was a defective starting point, because it -could- help one uncover sinister corruption. But it could also cause one to see bad-intent and sinister patterns-- which were not actually the doing of those one wishes-to blame. Greenwald's methodology plus a data dump like wikileaks-- is a dangerous combo... or so it seemed.

And so... I took free thoughtpolice at face-value... when he talked-like he-too was interested in Greenwald's credibility.

But it just-now occurred to me: f_tp doesn't give a fuck about the reality of Greenwald.

f_tp's T_DS has been triggered, because Greenwald appears with Tucker Carlson on Fox News. The no-no man on the no-no channel.

And so f_tp directs his incoherent gibberish hate-blasts at Greenwald. that is all

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: ...that is all
Somehow I have my doubts...

John D

Post by John D »

Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, behead, survived is the title of the opening song… haha. It does make sense that something was wrong with Henry.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.

Lots of miscarriages among them. Here's one hypothesis as to why:
https://www.historiamag.com/henry-viii- ... ale-heirs/
It doesn't mention a brain injury caused by him being knocked unconscious for 2 hours in a fall from a horse as a possible trigger for a change in personality.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

John D wrote: We saw “Six” which is about the wives of Henry the Eighth. They all sang about how fucked over they were… and they closed the show singing about how the bitches are powerful… haha. A really great performance and about as preachy as I expected about how shitty men are.
How bad was it? I heard a few songs on the radio a while back and they felt profoundly ahistoric. It seemed like it was imagining his wives as Instagram whores and ghetto hood rats.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

fafnir wrote:
John D wrote: We saw “Six” which is about the wives of Henry the Eighth. They all sang about how fucked over they were… and they closed the show singing about how the bitches are powerful… haha. A really great performance and about as preachy as I expected about how shitty men are.
How bad was it? I heard a few songs on the radio a while back and they felt profoundly ahistoric. It seemed like it was imagining his wives as Instagram whores and ghetto hood rats.
Just to add... it felt like they somehow thought being an Instagram whore was some kind of empowering you-go-girl kind of deal. Am I reading too much into it?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fafnir wrote: It doesn't mention a brain injury caused by him being knocked unconscious for 2 hours in a fall from a horse as a possible trigger for a change in personality.
https://www.iflscience.com/brain-injuri ... vior-33634

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm still reflecting the irony of getting banned for suggesting that child molesters should get their genitals removed, when I also would've been banned for suggesting that children should not get their genitals removed.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Accordingly, Henry is reported to have become prone to bouts of “mal d’esprit,” with one particularly severe episode of depression occurring in 1541, when he became despondent and locked himself in Hampton Court Palace for some time.
If you've ever stayed in one of those, you know how depressed Henry must've been.

John D

Post by John D »

fafnir wrote:
John D wrote: We saw “Six” …as I expected about how shitty men are.
How bad was it?
it was actually a fun show and it referenced history. I would not call it historical. The premise is that the wives are going to compete for which of them had the worst life. In the end they decided they were all “sisters “ and the menz made all the problems… Henry meets third wave feminism. Since I am dedicated to being nice on this trip I just wantched and kept my mouth shut.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I'm not sure what you expected with a mixed company, milquetoast site like FB. It's a place for family photos and funny cat videos.

free thoughtpolice

Warning: This is fake news. I wouldn't want any of the easily suckered conspiracy types here to think there is a rift between Rudy and the Don.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowit ... ds-recount

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

John D wrote:
fafnir wrote:
John D wrote: We saw “Six” …as I expected about how shitty men are.
How bad was it?
it was actually a fun show and it referenced history. I would not call it historical. The premise is that the wives are going to compete for which of them had the worst life. In the end they decided they were all “sisters “ and the menz made all the problems… Henry meets third wave feminism. Since I am dedicated to being nice on this trip I just wantched and kept my mouth shut.
Probably for the best. I think if I had to sit through it, I'd be looking for subtext....

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

There's this guy I know, small business owner, gets temporary bans at FB every month or so for posting the kind basic libertarian takes that enrage AWFLs and AWFL aspirants.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote: I got suckered again.

I've long-been interested in knowing-- whether Glenn Greenwald's journalism is reliable.

For me, the question goes back to when I was still 'a feminist', & I listened-to Air America radio & subscribed-to The Nation, & loathed Bush/Cheney/Rove, & I hoped Obama would Make America Great Again.

Sometime around 2008, I read a critique of Greenwald. Greenwald had said his starting-assumption was that those in-power... governments, finance... were corrupt and sinister. Not his wording. But-- the critic said that was a defective starting point, because it -could- help one uncover sinister corruption. But it could also cause one to see bad-intent and sinister patterns-- which were not actually the doing of those one wishes-to blame. Greenwald's methodology plus a data dump like wikileaks-- is a dangerous combo... or so it seemed.

And so... I took free thoughtpolice at face-value... when he talked-like he-too was interested in Greenwald's credibility.

But it just-now occurred to me: f_tp doesn't give a fuck about the reality of Greenwald.

f_tp's T_DS has been triggered, because Greenwald appears with Tucker Carlson on Fox News. The no-no man on the no-no channel.

And so f_tp directs his incoherent gibberish hate-blasts at Greenwald. that is all
Service Dog wrote:
I got suckered again
You suckered yourself again into believing a mistake. It turns out I have held Greenwald in contempt long before he became a MAGAt darling.
He was always a dishonest prick. Back when you were a feminist he was an anti democratic socialist/communist stooge that supported the ultra corrupt "socialist" governments in Brazil and the rest of South America.
You got it wrong again sucker dog. Fooled yourself as usual.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote: I got suckered again.

Service Dog wrote:
I got suckered again
You suckered yourself again into believing a mistake. It turns out I have held Greenwald in contempt long before he became a MAGAt darling.
He was always a dishonest prick. Back when you were a feminist he was an anti democratic socialist/communist stooge that supported the ultra corrupt "socialist" governments in Brazil and the rest of South America.
You got it wrong again sucker dog.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:32 am
I've definitely seen Putin-can-do-no-wrong excesses posted on MAGA sites. I don't know if the posters are Russian bots, trolls, or actual Americans. For example, over-the-top smears on the AZOV BATTALION for their use of Nazi symbols. And lopsided denunciations of Stepan Bandera as "a nazi", as-if his story contained no nuance. I made some attempts of my own to balance-out those claims with a contrary perspective, with no discernible success.
There are undoubtedly many Westerners deeply entrenched in the Putin The Anti-Swamp Avenger mythos. The Duran, Robert Barnes, Clayton Morris (Redacted), Anthony Cartalucci (The New Atlas), Jimmy Dore, Moon of Alabama, Jackson Hinckle and Gonzalo Lira (ex Coach Red Pill) are examples of the cheerleaders for this phenomenon. I stopped watching Barnes altogether because I couldn't stomach the extreme anti-Ukrainian and pro-Russian filth he was peddling. The commentariats of these people are all in and a lot of them are fans from long before 2022. In a way one can understand how they end up like this given what they've seen from Western establishments but it is frustrating. It is a mistake to think of this as a right wing problem because there is a significant left wing contingent with a long-standing hatred of American foreign policy.

Tucker Carlson is a very frustrating individual. In the middle of a very justifiable rant he, in typical style, injects this:

There are many boondoggles and expensive progressive goodies he can go after, but instead he targets Ukraine and implies on top of that that money sent to Ukraine goes to oligarchs and to Zelenskky. Why does he do this? Why does he push biological weapons narratives using unwarranted leaps of logic and host crusty old officers opining that the Ukrainians are just Russians and they don't have a chance anyway, so let Putin do what he wants? You'd think Carlson would have the nous to understand the implications of allowing an authoritarian dictator with WMDs and a hatred of democratic ideals to crush a fledgling democracy. I know the media have ignored instances of corruption and incompetent officers in the Ukrainian army, but that does not mean that Zelenskky has made no progress in tackling corruption, that the weapons are not making a difference or that the people did not oust the orders of magnitude more corrupt Soviet puppet Yanukovych out of a genuine desire for freedom from the Soviet/Russian past and not because Victoria Nuland told them to. One thing is guaranteed, whatever deficiencies there are in Ukraine now will be nothing compared to those of a Russian Ukraine.

The Trump loves Putin conspiracy nuts are idiots TBH. Doesn't take much to find instances of Trump explaining his policies toward NATO and Ukraine. His explanation for the infamous phone call was simple and easy to understand. Ukraine is corrupt and America is always the one expected to stump up the cash to support them so why not ask questions? Why, when Europe is facing the immediate threat from Putin, does America pay? He very clearly acknowledged that Russia was a threat that Europe should counter and he also went out of his way to warn the Germans against dependence on Russian gas, for which he was of course tut-tutted at by the "adults". The dishonest actors just keep going with their mis-use of the levers of power. This Mar-a-Lago attack has all the hallmarks of the usual assault. A very public raid conducted with undue force, secrecy over the reason, seizure of any confidential info they can get their hands on, dripping scurrilous allegations to the press and of course the crybully tactic of declaring criticising the FBI as "stochastic terrorism". They have no such concerns for Supreme Court justices, police forces, Conservative politicians, border control agents or victims of murder generally. This fiasco will probably be dragged out as long as possible with smear after smear to poison the electorate and will go nowhere, leaving the FTPs to add it to their list of non-transgressions to snarkily parody while ignoring the systemic abuse of power and projection of violent revolutionary urges onto conservatives..

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Quite frankly, I am a little bemused.

The idea that a Western 36 yr. old female would be a party animal is not that outlandish, even if she is the Finland PM?

I am not going to say anything else, despite the severe temptations to do so.

Girls just want to have fun : Finnish Prime Minister 'Party Girl' Submits To Drug Test Over Leaked Videos

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

jet_lagg wrote: AWFLs
No wonder. Libertarians are far right.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

yeah, I almost cited you by-name 3FJ... but I wasn't sure I'd be-able to paraphrase you accurately. So I'm glad you weighed-in for yourself. Your previous criticism of Tucker for 'buying into' Putin's narrative about de-Nazi-fying Ukraine-- struck me as similar to Cathy Young's critique of Greenwald.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: You'd think Carlson would have the nous to understand the implications of allowing an authoritarian dictator with WMDs and a hatred of democratic ideals to crush a fledgling democracy.
To me-- it makes perfect sense that Tucker regrets his cheerleading role in the post-911 invasion of Iraq... and so he's (rightly or wrongly) erring on the side of Not repeating that mistake. Similar to Tulsi Gabbard joining the military in-response to 9/11, eventually concluding that her idealism had been exploited. The war-profiteers have a loud voice & plenty of platform at the NYTimes, etc. So let them sell their own damn wars. And call them out when their propaganda is plain-old lowest-common-denom mind-control. (Such as making Zelensky the new Cuomo-sexual Fauci Fever hearthrob.)

And-- yeah-- I think you & I both flooshed Robert Barnes on the same day. Barnes was so good against QAnon, & Sydney 'The Kraken' Powell & Lynn Wood's attempted-grooming of Kyle Rittenhouse. But Barnes's desire to play some kinda cigar-smoke Robert Anton Wilson know-it-all CHARACTER... fucking sucks when he's bluffing with an empty hand. I'll probably listen to him again, but he'll be just-another person I listen-to to find-out how-exactly they're trying to spin me.

---

in other news...

In the cab home from the fish market today... I saw an angular crowbar of a person wearing tiny camo shorts & a camo 'ike' jacket with exaggerated pointed shoulders. With wedge/mules shoes and cartoonish eye-shadow. I said to GF... "I don't know if that was a faggot or a curve-less woman-- trying to look even-more harsh. But why is it dressing like that in 2022? What would that person have been wearing in 2002? Or 1992? Would s/h/it have been a disco clubkid? Or were they NOT a fashion leader back-then/ and they still aren't now: is that look a mindless 'follower' choice now? Like... in the past they woulda been wearing huge oversize raver pants AFTER that was mainstream in every mall food court? Then the freak pulled-down its Covid Mask to reveal a scruffy short ginger beard. And GF said, "That's a gay prostitute. He would have dressed the same way, always."

Haw! We both laughed. And then, we were quiet for the next block or so... and some reduction-gear *clicked* in my mind... and I suddenly understood Steersman's strange personal ideology from a different angle. The details aren't important. The point of this story is that I thought "ohhhhhhhh! Thaaaat's why he is so adamant about This obscure opinion. Because it buttresses That strange conviction! There's (an elaborate, pointless) method to the madness. Funny stuff.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: More Osprey problems ground fleet:

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2022/08 ... h-problem/
A week or two ago, one went by with the rotors forward. I was like get the fuck away go crash on someone else's ranch.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Breaking news :

Darya Dugina has been assassinated. Suspicion is that the intended target was her father Aleksandr Dugin.

Daughter of Russian philosopher Alexander Dugin killed in car explosion
Darya Dugina’s car explodes on highway in Moscow

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Sam Kinison was hit by a truck & suffered brain-damage at age 3, and I would like to see him in the role of King Henry Vee Eye EYE! EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Just shouting out one of our own getting praise on the JREF:
Myriad wrote:
lionking wrote:
smartcooky wrote:Sorry, this is a load of dingo's kidneys.
Of course it is. This has now become the most ridiculous thread on the forum thanks to Steersman.
Second most ridiculous, after the other thread where Steersman has been doggedly engaged in the same sophistry over the same wrong definitions of "male" and "female."
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st13882467

Basement

Post by Basement »

fafnir wrote: Just shouting out one of our own getting praise on the JREF:
Myriad wrote:
lionking wrote:
Of course it is. This has now become the most ridiculous thread on the forum thanks to Steersman.
Second most ridiculous, after the other thread where Steersman has been doggedly engaged in the same sophistry over the same wrong definitions of "male" and "female."
LOL a "skeptic" website. I haven't been on one of those in years. What a dead fucking movement.
I do like this place though, it's kind of a remnant that became it's own thing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

wiki wrote:The "Four Pests" campaign was introduced in 1958 as a hygiene campaign aimed to eradicate the pests responsible for the transmission of pestilence and disease….

Sparrow nests were destroyed, eggs were broken, and chicks were killed. Millions of people organized into groups, and hit noisy pots and pans to prevent sparrows from resting in their nests, with the goal of causing them to drop dead from exhaustion. In addition to these tactics, citizens also simply shot the birds down from the sky. The campaign depleted the sparrow population, pushing it to near extinction.

By April 1960, Chinese leaders changed their opinion…. Mao Zedong ordered the campaign against sparrows to end. Sparrows were replaced with bed bugs, as the extermination of sparrows had upset the ecological balance, which subsequently resulted in surging locust and insect populations that destroyed crops due to a lack of a natural predator…. [L]ocust populations ballooned, swarming the country and compounding the ecological problems already caused by the Great Leap Forward…. Ecological imbalance is credited with exacerbating the Great Chinese Famine. The Chinese government eventually resorted to importing 250,000 sparrows from the Soviet Union to replenish their population.
two weeks to flatten the curve.jpg
(66.82 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Basement wrote:
fafnir wrote: Just shouting out one of our own getting praise on the JREF:
Myriad wrote:
lionking wrote:
LOL a "skeptic" website. I haven't been on one of those in years. What a dead fucking movement.
I do like this place though, it's kind of a remnant that became it's own thing.
I know. It's like a cockroach whose head has been cut off, but it's body keeps wandering around without any sense organs. They still quote Pinker as if he was relevant. This place may get a bit sad and gloomy from time to time about what it was, but the height they fell from, what they thought they were.... Half the posters would have fit right in at Pharyngula. Some older posters have dedicated 20 years to it. Now they have Steersman arguing with d4m10n while a crowd sub-pharyngula trolls look on. It looks more like Bartertown in Mad Max 3 every day. Some of them used to lecture people who paid to hear them talk and be met with applause. Now they can't even manage a hysterical sex abuse panic. Even that kind of relevance is in the past.