Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
John D

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by John D »

Haha… best joke of the day…. My German based employer is considering a joint venture with a Japanese company. We started talking about how hard it would for a German company to get along with a Japanese company. So… my director is saying.. “I don’t know the word to describe our relationship… I don’t know the word… and I say… “Well … I know that we should not use the word “Axis” when describing our partnership. Haha… risky joke…but it landed… haha

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Healthy young people in Australia dropping dead from heart conditions. Health experts are dumbfounded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dying.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Does the name 'Brandon Straka' ring a bell?

He was a Hillary supporter who realized the media was lying about Trump-- so he recorded a YouTube video, which went viral. From that, he formed the #WalkAway campaign... in which tens of thousands of Democrats posted their stories of disenchantment from their party... on YouTube & Facebook.

After January 6, when Trump was kicked-off twitter, Straka was purged from the Big Tech social media platforms, and the online community he had formed was dispersed.

BUT that's far-from the whole story. He was an invited speaker, on the stage with Trump on January 6. And afterward he participated in the scheduled walk to the capitol. While walking-- he got-word that people had entered the building. So he started filming with his phone... and kept walking forward. He was on the other-side of the building... the quiet side... so he was not witness to any of the dramatic happenings. He did not enter the building. He stood on steps for 8 minutes, filming.

Months later, his home was raided at dawn by SWAT-style cops & he was arrested & charged with felonies. He was treated badly in jail. He was charged with absurd felonies. He pled guilty to a class-B Misdemeanor... served 3 months of house arrest.

And That's When His Troubles Began. Somewhere past the 2 hour mark he tells us...

He was subsequently put on a Terrorist Watch List & is treated like a violent threat, every time he flies.

In a coordinated campaign with Corporate News Media-- he has been deplatformed For Life from payment processors, such as Stripe, PayPal, Venmo... and banned from MailChimp without being-able to notify his subscribers.

The prosecution insinuated-- and planted in Corporate Media-- a false claim that he had become a snitch for the Feds (giving them lists of his former donors) in an attempt to smear his reputation with his supporters.

He now faces a civil suit from 8 Capitol Police officers, claiming that he violated their civil rights as Po' Black Niggers on January 6, and containing false accusations about his conduct on that date. The suit originated with a Social Justice legal team (Democrat Party sock account).

He expresses that-- after all he did to help Trump & the GOP-- there has been only silence from the Republican side. He's been on his own.

I'm not-even to the end yet. I feel sick to my stomach, listening to this.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:31 pm
Does the name 'Brandon Straka' ring a bell?

He was a Hillary supporter who realized the media was lying about Trump-- so he recorded a YouTube video, which went viral. From that, he formed the #WalkAway campaign... in which tens of thousands of Democrats posted their stories of disenchantment from their party... on YouTube & Facebook.

After January 6, when Trump was kicked-off twitter, Straka was purged from the Big Tech social media platforms, and the online community he had formed was dispersed.

BUT that's far-from the whole story. He was an invited speaker, on the stage with Trump on January 6. And afterward he participated in the scheduled walk to the capitol. While walking-- he got-word that people had entered the building. So he started filming with his phone... and kept walking forward. He was on the other-side of the building... the quiet side... so he was not witness to any of the dramatic happenings. He did not enter the building. He stood on steps for 8 minutes, filming.

Months later, his home was raided at dawn by SWAT-style cops & he was arrested & charged with felonies. He was treated badly in jail. He was charged with absurd felonies. He pled guilty to a class-B Misdemeanor... served 3 months of house arrest.

And That's When His Troubles Began. Somewhere past the 2 hour mark he tells us...

He was subsequently put on a Terrorist Watch List & is treated like a violent threat, every time he flies.

In a coordinated campaign with Corporate News Media-- he has been deplatformed For Life from payment processors, such as Stripe, PayPal, Venmo... and banned from MailChimp without being-able to notify his subscribers.

The prosecution insinuated-- and planted in Corporate Media-- a false claim that he had become a snitch for the Feds (giving them lists of his former donors) in an attempt to smear his reputation with his supporters.

He now faces a civil suit from 8 Capitol Police officers, claiming that he violated their civil rights as Po' Black Niggers on January 6, and containing false accusations about his conduct on that date. The suit originated with a Social Justice legal team (Democrat Party sock account).

He expresses that-- after all he did to help Trump & the GOP-- there has been only silence from the Republican side. He's been on his own.

I'm not-even to the end yet. I feel sick to my stomach, listening to this.

Good luck getting anybody to care. I decided I wasn't going to get involved in any discussion of US politics because of the frequency with which this kind of thing happens and having the choice between hanging out with the kinds of people who see the abuse of power but now buy into Putin's Nazi story or associating with people who considers themselves above all that Trumpian scaremongering wingnuttery as they see it. It's too frustrating. Look at what the FBI did to James O'Keefe, Giuliani and many others going back through the whole Russia collusion hoax. They exceed powers with impunity. Many innocent people have been arrested at dawn in sleepy suburbs by heavily armed FBI teams. They are putting people on watch lists to inflate the threat narrative for the Jan 6th show. Peter Navarro is the latest to get caught in the net . Executive privilege is the latest casualty of this power grab.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I assure you, any executive privilege claimed by a Democrat president is in no danger.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

fuzzy wrote: I assure you, any executive privilege claimed by a Democrat president is in no danger.
It's not about being a Democrat or a Republican. If somehow a Bernie fluked their way in, it isn't like they'd be able to redistribute all the generational wealth and disband the military.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fafnir wrote:
fuzzy wrote: I assure you, any executive privilege claimed by a Democrat president is in no danger.
It's not about being a Democrat or a Republican. If somehow a Bernie fluked their way in, it isn't like they'd be able to redistribute all the generational wealth and disband the military.
It is about that. The Democrats have become a fascistic entity intent on seizing complete power and setting up a totalitarian, one-party state. They're becoming increasingly brazen in that attempt, while their rhetoric increases in vitriol and rage. They know they are headed for a massive defeat in November, an outcome I worry they will either refuse to accept, or take extreme, extra-legal measures to prevent.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
fafnir wrote:
It is about that. The Democrats have become a fascistic entity intent on seizing complete power and setting up a totalitarian, one-party state. They're becoming increasingly brazen in that attempt, while their rhetoric increases in vitriol and rage. They know they are headed for a massive defeat in November, an outcome I worry they will either refuse to accept, or take extreme, extra-legal measures to prevent.
I would look at it more as the Democrats being the primary political vehicle for carrying forward a set of elite social policies. In the old system, with the pre-Trump Republicans, it really wouldn't matter that much if the Democrats lost and the Republicans won. It's not like the Republicans would wind back the Democrats social programmes, and did Obama ever get around to closing Guantanamo Bay, or undoing the expansion of the surveillance state? Each party nominally had policies that they would want to implement, but they would never actually implement, because they went against the interests of this elite.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fafnir wrote: I would look at it more as the Democrats being the primary political vehicle for carrying forward a set of elite social policies. In the old system, with the pre-Trump Republicans, it really wouldn't matter that much if the Democrats lost and the Republicans won. It's not like the Republicans would wind back the Democrats social programmes, and did Obama ever get around to closing Guantanamo Bay, or undoing the expansion of the surveillance state? Each party nominally had policies that they would want to implement, but they would never actually implement, because they went against the interests of this elite.
Yes, the Dems have become the party of the metropolitan elite, while the GOP has transformed into the party of the people, thus fracturing the old Uni-Party. But there's more to it than that. Dems convinced themselves the 2016 election was stolen, that the Electoral College & Senate seat allocation are unfair, giving them the right to cheat in 2020 and attempt to permanently codify into law all the means by which they cheated. The composition of the Supreme Court is also unfair (not to mention, not diverse enough), justifying packing it. They vilify the Constitution as but a relic of slavery, meaning it can be ignored when convenient. The FBI has been politicized & turned into the Dems goon squad (and they're working on politicizing the military), while the DOJ aggressively persecutes political dissidents. Social media and big tech have been deputized to suppress free speech. This is the stuff of Pinochet, Mugabe et al., never seen before in the US.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: buy into Putin's Nazi story
I am sympathetic to your complaint, but framing it that-way prevents me from agreeing with you. After years of hearing Trump falsely described as "Putin's puppet", you lose me-- by suggesting that everyone who differs from the Official Emoji on Ukraine... is "buying in" to Putin's weird proclamations.

And... perhaps my quibble is a Distinction Without A Difference. At the end of the day, maybe it doesn't matter whether Robert Barnes or Tucker Carlson or... whoever... is "parroting" Putin, or whether they just happen to be singing in the same key as him... but not following his lead at-all.

But-- it matters to me.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

505 days into his presidency, Joe Biden appeared for his first network television interview... since Day 387.
(that's 118 days ago. Nearly 1/4 of his time in office, so far).

Biden's hard hitting interview was with Jimmy Kimmel-- who previously interviewed Hunter Biden. They joked about smoking crack & fucking prostitutes, & they asserted that Hunter Biden's laptop was a 'red herring' originating from Rudy Giuliani.

Let's play the Joe Biden's Tedious Clichés drinking game. Drink every time:

-Biden wears a mask in his dressing room, surrounded only by the Secret Service & handlers who are constantly with him.
-Biden takes the mask off when he enters a room full of 100 strangers
-Biden calls Jimmy Kimmel "man".
-Biden declares, "I'm Joe Biden's Husband!"
-Biden coughs.
-Biden says "Look, This is not your father's Republican Party..."
-Biden claims to be best-buds... having a great relationship behind the scenes... with Republicans in Congress (who secretly all agree with him/ except Trump is bullying them).
-Biden touts "background checks" for gun purchase...without acknowledging his son's background check fraud & Secret Service cover-up
-Biden declares "I'm the guy!" who got some piece of legislation passed.
-Biden says "I'm not being facetious folks!" (go ahead & drink 3x)
-"And I mean that sincerely"
-Biden makes a "joke" about jailing his political opponents
-Biden shows off the granddaughter his son Hunter groomed & raped when she was 14.
-"My dad used to have an expression..."
-"I got 81 Million votes, more than anybody's ever gotten"
-"We have the fastest growing economy in the world. The world. the world."
-"My dad used to say..."
-Talks about the price of insulin (which Trump lowered & Biden raised)
-the creepy stage-whisper
-Americans are too stupid to appreciate Biden because they're brainwashed by Fox News
-"The pandemic"
-"Look at the ads on teevee! Biracial couples!"
-"You don't just understand it... you Over Stand it!"
-The news reporters are soooo tough and unfair to Biden
-"I spent more time with Chairman Xi than any other head of state, I travelled 17,000 miles with him and..."
-Biden claims same sex marriage & condoms will be banned if Roe v Wade falls
-"My mother used to say..."
-We need to replace oil with alternative fuels...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The Democrats have become a fascistic entity intent on seizing complete power and setting up a totalitarian, one-party state. They're becoming increasingly brazen in that attempt, while their rhetoric increases in vitriol and rage.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Amy Klobuchar:

18 AR.png
(76 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

Amy Klobuchar 5 hours later:

18 vote.jpg
(39.29 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: buy into Putin's Nazi story
I am sympathetic to your complaint, but framing it that-way prevents me from agreeing with you. After years of hearing Trump falsely described as "Putin's puppet", you lose me-- by suggesting that everyone who differs from the Official Emoji on Ukraine... is "buying in" to Putin's weird proclamations.

And... perhaps my quibble is a Distinction Without A Difference. At the end of the day, maybe it doesn't matter whether Robert Barnes or Tucker Carlson or... whoever... is "parroting" Putin, or whether they just happen to be singing in the same key as him... but not following his lead at-all.

But-- it matters to me.
Bit of a Gordian knot trying to untangle the clusterfuck there - some reason to think both parties are covered in gore from toes to nose.

Haven't really delved into these posts but some apparent merit in them:
This is what I’d say to someone who knows nothing about Ukraine:

"History didn't start on February 24, 2022. This is a fight between two Slavic peoples that goes back to the 9th century and the founding of a Slavic Orthodox Christian state in Kiev, or Kyiv, however you pronounce it. It's been complicated by many factors since then and the modern form of Ukrainian nationalism didn't take shape until the 19th century. It's not our fight. American boys (and girls) shouldn't lose their lives over it, and our current position of fighting to the last Ukrainian while egging them on is shameful and deceitful. This has nothing to do with Putin, or liking him, or defending *his* aggression. It's just acknowledging that Russia has an interest in what goes on across their border, as we have an interest in what goes on in Mexico. This was not unprovoked aggression. It was very much provoked. We provoked it.”
https://technium.substack.com/p/in-the-beginning?s=r
The neo-Nazi Azov Battalion is rebrandoning itself by dropping their logo, adapted from the logo of Waffen-SS units. This has elicited much mirth in the anti-war blogosphere.

It is funny, but there’s a deeper significance to this, apart from a bunch of unsavory characters trying to pull a fast one: the presence of extremism in Ukraine. It ain’t going anywhere. It will get worse. It has deep roots in Ukrainian history and Ukrainian society.
https://technium.substack.com/p/rebrandoning?s=r

John D

Post by John D »

FYI - Our Stan Brooks got slammed by a car. He is recovering... but he is a broken mess. Busted leg, foot, thumb... bolts in his leg.

John D

Post by John D »

Watching that cunt Liz Cheney destroy her political career is pretty entertaining!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Our Stan Brooks
Fuuuhk. I like that guy.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Only one politician is realistic about the Mad Max challenges in our Road Warrior future.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Stanford law professor Michele Dauber calls-out Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez for being a Chill Girl Sister Punisher. gendertraitorscumlord

Actually, if you click that tweet & scroll down--
you'll see the terms she uses are "Pick Me Girl" and "skirt".

Then she went on a Depp-fan blocking rampage,
worthy of Oolon :hankey:

Alas, she has also already moved-on... to praising Liz Cheney as stunning & brave & presidential:

https://nitter.grimneko.de/mldauber

This cunt is going all-in with retro FtB Femenschism tactics.

Leaving herself wide-open to the Doomsday Weapon that took down Ophelia B. Cobwebs:

Simply denounce her as a TERF, then stand-back & watch the Clownfall.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/wakE50vNbv0E.jpeg

"Mosley also savaged federal prosecutors for holding back vital information and “dishonestly trying to deceive the public” for eight months by concealing that a total of six permits had been issued for demonstrations at the Capitol grounds on Jan. 6.

He explains that those permits implicitly give permission for people to enter, exit and cross the Capitol grounds to reach each event."

‘Someone Opened the Doors From the Inside,’ Jan. 6 Defense Attorney Says
https://archive.ph/lciZv

The Epoch Times (ET) reports that defense attorney Jonathon Moseley wrote in an eight-page memo to federal prosecutors that “the 20,000-pound Columbus Doors that lead into the Rotunda on the east side of the U.S. Capitol are secured by magnetic locks that can only be opened from the inside using a security code controlled by Capitol Police.”

Only Capitol Police could open those massive doors.

Yet, the federal indictment accuses the defendants of “breaching” the Rotunda entrance around 2:39 p.m. on January 6.

Mosley added:

The outer doors cast from solid bronze would require a bazooka, an artillery shell or C4 military-grade explosives to breach. That of course did not happen. You would sooner break into a bank vault than to break the bronze outer Columbus Doors.

The Epoch Times continues:

Moseley said he and an assistant took a tour of the Capitol on Jan. 22, along with other attorneys and investigators. The U.S. Capitol Police officers on duty were emphatic, he said, that the doors could not be opened from the outside.

… video from outside the entrance shows a group of Oath Keepers near the Columbus Doors, which are clearly open at the time the men got near the threshold. By the time they entered the Capitol, dozens if not more than 100 people had flowed into the building, the video shows.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Only one politician is realistic about the Mad Max challenges in our Road Warrior future.
I'd like to plough into her rear end.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'd like to plough into her rear end.
Awkward sedgeway...

https://media.patriots.win/post/dpMQGBATAyp3.jpeg

2022 is the year "bottom" went corporate-mainstream in LGBT Month lingo...

https://media.patriots.win/post/n8XKMYzu8QyM.jpeg

that last one doesn't even make sense. Then entire point of "Top" and "Bottom" is that a Top matches with a Bottom. Two tops or two bottoms is just a disappointed mismatch.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

When Bret Weinstein & Dr. Robert Malone don't reaally have a fresh new crimescene to investigate... they both kinda sputter & speculate & grasp at straws.

That is not the case in this episode. It's really good.

It begins with some all-too-accurate political observations-- that we live in a "turnkey totalitarian state" where the orwellian term "malinformation" (true information which undermines the regime's false position) has been coined... and deemed to be punishable as terrorism. You can be "unAmericanized" (deprived of access to the Judicial branch for recourse-- by the Legislative and Executive branches... which are supposed-to be co-equal/ not gatekeepers-to Courts.)

Then they dive into lies of omission-- and outright lies-- about the mRNA component of the Moderna vaxschmeen. Basically-- it was advertised as identical to RNA found in nature/ but it is actually an altered/synthesized version, which behaves differently than the naturally-occuring version.

I'm only halfway thru it... but it's solid stuff.

This episode is also apparently censored from YouTube & several other platforms. So here are a few links. I hope one works for ya

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5Qyhu8A4wuCPkvCXM0KLut

https://player.fm/series/bret-weinstein ... ert-malone

https://podtail.com/ru/podcast/bret-wei ... et-speaks/

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:07 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: buy into Putin's Nazi storys

But-- it matters to me.

Differing from the Official Emoji? Where did you get that from? Perhaps the difference in perception is in the amount of time I have put into looking at the recent history of Ukraine and Russia's very long war of lies against them. Carlson's bioweapons rubbish is laundered Russian stirring, as is the extent of US involvement in the Maidan "coup". I have listened to one livestream featuring Barnes since the invasion and he went full on Russian nut. We are going to see trials of Nazis the likes of which have not been seen since Nuremberg, Russia are going easy to avoid civilian casualties, Ukraine are the ones committing war crimes, Ukrainian troops tortured kids, every accusation Ukraine makes is confession by projection so on.

The phenomenon of Russian disinfo is very real and it has had a very pernicious effect on Ukraine. Ukraine has been struggling to shake off it's Soviet legacy and escape Russia's clutches. Putin will not let them go and it's heartbreaking to not only see Putin eradicating Ukraine but doing so while his lies undermine their moral case. Quite frankly I now see Barnes as a bloviating jackass who gets off on his status amongst his fans as ''inside scoop guy" and I think he will support anything that bolsters his narrative about the US, which the Ukraine as US puppet does.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Did I miss the Slymepit agreement to steer clear of Ukraine? Maybe it is just considered gauche to bring it up. Nevertheless, if you aren't aware of this channel it is worth a look. I really enjoy the 3D mapping because it explains why certain lines of attack are feasible while others aren't. This is the first in a series of interviews done with an american who has been fighting in Ukraine.

I don't think many people understand the almost non-existent state of the Ukrainian army in 2014 and the heroism exhibited by the many volunteers in limiting the amount of land taken. They've always suspected Putin was coming back. They've endured so much pain in their struggle for freedom and adoption of Western standards that the two-faced response of some Western leaders saddens and angers me. The Germans are playing games, I think. Biden sending only 4 HIMARS systems while talking it up as a gamechanger is a pointed message AFAIAC. Americans might regard Europe as not their problem, but Europe are allies in what could be a very difficult civilizational war between the East and West and when the shit hits the fan the US will have to get involved. Make no mistake, Putin's ultimate goal is the erosion of Western power.

I suspect Brive is enjoying the daily analyses of losses and gains, troop dispositions and lines of attack. Quit extraordinary the detail in which we can follow the war. There is even drone footage of a trench being taken.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Let us not forget Duke Harry's recent re-appearance on the world stage:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Did I miss the Slymepit agreement to steer clear of Ukraine?
I started posting photos of 'Hawt Babes of the Ukrainian Armed Forces', but the hawtness went downhill fast, so I stopped.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I haven't bought a thing from Amazon since they cut off parlor during the commotion of the 2020 election

Keating

Post by Keating »

That's probably unavoidable given how much most of the commercial web relies on Amazon's servers.

I still run my own email server to do my bit. Been running it for 20 years now.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Quite frankly I now see Barnes as a bloviating jackass who gets off on his status amongst his fans as ''inside scoop guy" and I think he will support anything that bolsters his narrative about the US, which the Ukraine as US puppet does.
Yeah. You said-so on April 1. And the very next post is me saying I had listened to the same podcast & I had come to the same conclusion.
http://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php ... es#p509870
The phenomenon of Russian disinfo is very real
The phenomenon of Russian disinfo in the 2016 election is also real: some shitty banner ads the Russians bought on Facebook, with no measurable effect.

But that doesn't translate into Putin successfully hypnotizing legions of MAGA supporters into being his mind-slaves. Not even close.

And, like I said, that's why I object to your lameass characterization-- of all who refuse to march in lockstep with your preferred US policy in UKR-- as having "bought" Putin's propaganda. I'm telling you: they arrived at their conclusions by other routes. They may have been #influenced by Somebody... or multiple Somebodies-- but I don't believe they were influenced BY PUTIN to the extent you claim.

To my ears-- you're making a mistake similar to the Trump-haters who REFUSED to honestly acknowledge the various motives of Trump Supporters... and admit any degree of legitimacy. Instead they insisted that "They're all just Racist! That's the only reason they support Trump! Racism!"

The US is a shithole right now... because on Issue after Issue... The Progressives insist that Their Opinion is the only valid one/ and opposition is an Existential Evil Threat... to be extinguished By Any Means Necessary/ Total Civil War.

I think Americans can legitimately hold a variety of differing opinions on Ukraine Policy. A manichean worldview divides us like a wedge.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm watching Rekeita yell at his television while watching the January 6 show.

The Hearing is incredibly dishonest-- in quoting the Trump Supporters talking about "what's going to happen" and "what might happen"... as-if they were referring to a coordinated attack on the Capitol.

The truth is... the Trump Supporters expected TO BE ATTACKED in force, by Antifa. And that's often what they were talking-about.

But the BLM/Antifa violence has been flooshed down the memory hole, by The Committee.

(TIME magazine's reporting-- that Antifa was successfully ordered to stand-down by Dem operatives... is worthy of a Congressional Hearing!)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote: That's probably unavoidable given how much most of the commercial web relies on Amazon's servers.

I still run my own email server to do my bit. Been running it for 20 years now.
Which MTA?

John D

Post by John D »

Next level PRIDE! Idea.

One month is not good enough for people who enjoy sex other than penis-in-vagina. Why is there only one PRIDE month? Everyone should have a chance to be proud of how they have sex.

January - PIM Month - Anyone who likes having their, or putting a penis, in their mouth celibates penis-in-mouth month.
February - ME Month - Anyone who either performs or receives cunnilingus can celebrate their pride during Minge Eating month.
March - PIV Month - One whole month to celebrate the type of sex that actually makes babies!... Penis in Vagina month.
April - Rim job Month - There are actually enough months in the year to even celebrate licking the anus! How cool is that!?
May - All Holes Barred Month - Everyone who is involved in filling every hole with a penis can party this month. Two holes for men, three for women
June - GD Month - Giant dildo month is very popular. No matter what you do for other months... just add a giant dildo and you can party in the streets for this.
July - BBC Month - Some people even have sex with different races. Don't miss out on Big Black Cock month!
August - CWD Month - Don't want to fully transition. No problem,. There is a whole month for chicks with dicks!
September - No Sex September - Everyone can celebrate this great month.... just be an asexual for September... and then have a party. At least this is the shortest month.
October - Dress Up Month - Furries... Satna's Elves... Princess Leia... Put on a show for Dress Up Month. The real party can last till Halloween.
November - BDSM Month - Well - everyone knows what these letters mean.
December - BL Month - Taking "T" but still have a twat? October is perfect for Bearded Ladies month.

Other ideas include masturbation month, diddler month... saggy month... Pegging month. There are a lot of possibilities. Why just one month for non-PIV sex? Let's get this idea started! Share this idea with your congressperson and McDonald's corporation. They will love it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You need a mistress, brat.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Share this idea with your congressperson and McDonald's corporation. They will love it.
I think the McDonald's pantheon deserves an entire branded gender-identity spectrum.

Ham-and/or-turd-burglars
Fry Guy orgies
Hot Apple (Cream)pies
Filet-o-fish Dumpster Divers
McNiglets
The Quarter-hard Pounder with Special Sauce
Drive-thru Hot Coffee Lap-Spillers (or... Come Inside!)

Get-in early on the gender-trend...

https://shopgoodwill.com/item/145628450

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

John D wrote: Other ideas include masturbation month, diddler month... saggy month... Pegging month. There are a lot of possibilities. Why just one month for non-PIV sex? Let's get this idea started! Share this idea with your congressperson and McDonald's corporation. They will love it.
Isn't it all just salami slicing towards gay diddler month?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Mayor Eric Adams believes NYC is filled with 'special energy' because of mysterious stones under the city,
wears multi-colored energy stone bracelets and consults with holistic healers
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tones.html

In other woo-woo news:

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: You need a mistress, brat.
Haha. On a recent backpacking trip with my good old friends we went into deep deep discussions on the meaning of life and our special purpose and shit. My one friend described his tantric sex ritual where he goes to sleep with special music playing and wakes up with a hard-on. He then does some kind of shit with his prostate and has some kind of no ejaculating orgasm. He loves it... yeah...tantric or something... I have not looked it up yet. Another friend confessed that since his wife died he masturbates several times a day... with 10 times on Saturday... he says that he "Blows dust". Haha! He jacks off so much it bothers his sciatica. So first friend says... well you have to lift one leg onto the counter so your sciatica doesn't act up... and friend number two says he can't lift his leg that high and that it will not help. and so... it goes... that the discussion turns to my marriage and my not having sex anymore. and I am like... well... I am pretty happy, I have a good job, and good friends, and good hobbies... I can be content the way I am. And so, another friend says "John... you sound like you are just not happy." and I say "I am pretty happy... and I don't think I will find an 18 year old red-head who wants me to spank her in the near future. I think I am okay the way I am."

John D

Post by John D »

By the way dog... You did just make me laugh out loud for 15 minutes.... haha..."Quarter hard pounder with special sauce.... " haha

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote: Which MTA?
Postfix. Although, I started on a Mac Performer (computer from the 90s) using System 7 tools I found. It did actually work, but at that time it was just a kid's hobby.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The actual events are strange & confusing. But shitty prose renders the following story unintelligible.

This is an exciting new frontier in news reporting. To render slightly-complex subjects into Dyatlov mysteries, in the telling. :clap: :dance:

https://archive.ph/SuuS2

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Haha. On a recent backpacking trip with my good old friends we went into deep deep discussions on the meaning of life and our special purpose

I don't think I will find an 18 year old red-head who wants me to spank her in the near future.
I'm sure Jen Psaki would cosplay as an 18 yo for you. Her husband would probably want to watch, though, which would be a buzzbonerkill.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Which MTA?
Postfix. Although, I started on a Mac Performer (computer from the 90s) using System 7 tools I found. It did actually work, but at that time it was just a kid's hobby.
Just checking your sanity - if you'd said sendmail I would be sending the straitjacket.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Just checking your sanity - if you'd said sendmail I would be sending the straitjacket.
Save one for anybody who wants to join one of Iron John's Circle Jerk In The Woods™ expeditions.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Anti-2nd Amendment protesters startle & stampede due to... nothing... a moment of silence.

Then some she-boon yells at them, so they become docile & obey, as per their conditioning.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote: Just checking your sanity - if you'd said sendmail I would be sending the straitjacket.
I should have said Microsoft Exchange server

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

US Dept of Defense issues statement on the "46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories" it funds & operates. Totally not NBC research. Wonder what pending revelation this is 'getting in front of'?

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/R ... er-former/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Jan 6 Hearing "may have" become "a little" teensy-tiny-bit partisan, says New York Times guy and Washington Post guy on PBS.

But, they warn, the witch hunt is Too Narrow in scope. What If Jan 6, 2021 was just a "dress rehearsal" for "Jan 6 2025 and Jan 6 2029" ?!!

(Wow-- those Dastardly Insurrectionists are _planning_ a Failed Coup in 2025... as part of an insidious coup plot... in 2029!!!

Now that's 4-d chess!)

Then the young black necromancy-clone of David Brooks... scoffs at the notion of "Great Replacement". hmmmm.

And then they talk about taking away your guns.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jonathan Capehart is there to make David Brooks look masculine in comparison.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:35 am
The Jan 6 Hearing "may have" become "a little" teensy-tiny-bit partisan, says New York Times guy and Washington Post guy on PBS.

But, they warn, the witch hunt is Too Narrow in scope. What If Jan 6, 2021 was just a "dress rehearsal" for "Jan 6 2025 and Jan 6 2029" ?!!

(Wow-- those Dastardly Insurrectionists are _planning_ a Failed Coup in 2025... as part of an insidious coup plot... in 2029!!!

Now that's 4-d chess!)

Then the young black necromancy-clone of David Brooks... scoffs at the notion of "Great Replacement". hmmmm.

And then they talk about taking away your guns.

David Brooks always sounds really smart... and it sounds like he is really considering all the things in the world to predict all the things. The only problem is that David Brooks has been wrong about everything he has ever predicted. He is ALWAYS wrong! I have been watching him for 15 years... and... always wrong.

Haha... I love how the left thinks that a few hundred people could take over the government with a pocket full of tie straps. Fucking hell... I laugh and laugh.

and there were no guns at the capitol riot. Red flag laws and raising the purchasing age are bad ideas. Unconstitutional and not effective.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: take over the government with a pocket full of tie straps.
The famous zip-tie guy... says that bundle of zip-ties was dropped or left-somewhere by govt cops in the Capitol... and he just picked them up.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh's would-be assassin... is also said to have been carrying zip-ties. I wonder tho... were they... Police Grade?... or just Home Depot Garbage Bag Ties... which he added to an improvised tactical kit... because he heard about zip-ties on teevee?

I recall all the goofy crap I put in my pack... or cargo pockets... when I was pubescent. Like a snake venom suction kit. Or a switchblade comb.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm foolin' around with this free online text-to-image generator thing. https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

I typed in "Atheism Plus Feminism" & it generated this:

"Antifa AOC" yielded:

fuck me... that one was good. A whole lotta Bachelors of Fine Art couldn't do better. BUILD THE PINK FLOYD WALL !

I think this Basketball Nightmare Triptych has NFT potential...

or

um

Schizmatic Semantic Schema Antics:

I have queasy feelings about this technology. Probably similar to how most people view recent 'fine art'.

Is this just an ugly "screensaver", or do I deserve some number of Idiot Savant points for Asking The Right Questions...